10/25: SoR/BG/TC (Gold League Round 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

If IRON left SoR, SoR will become the next TC

This is sad time, sad time indeed. As much as I love SoR it is looking very bad

Chin up. SoR is a strong WvW server and I know Blackgate will never underestimate them or rest easy unless it’s clear that a lead is insurmountable. Morale and momentum plays a huge part in this game mode, and there are always peaks and valleys, which are amplified by morale/interest swings in a server’s more popular and effective commanders. This can turn on a dime and often when you least expect it.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

Glad ArenaNet came out with WvW Leagues. Season 1 will set the precedent for following seasons. Every server fighting their best. What more can anyone ask for?

The WvW Leagues are the worst things that could have come to GW2, that and the huge achievements on WvW, making people that don’t give a kitten about WvW to pick up usefull slots…
The leagues are making a lot of players/guilds focus more in bunkering inside a keep/tower to preserve the ppt’s instead of going to the open field and pick up some fights, much more fun than bunker inside a keep with omega/ac’s/trebs defending it and no fights whatsoever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

That would be that playing for fights thing we go on about. Even though your post was sarcastic you at least get what we was trying to do, being in your garrison was the only way to get a decent fight going.

Alot of your server mates like to use the SoR playing for fights thing as a reason to chest thump when you win, but its nice to see some people get it.

Please leave SoR and take the rest of IRON with you, you all clearly have no interest of helping SoR win this tournament and your 6hr karma training yesterday did the server no good. There is a time to karma train and a time to get serious but its obvious IRON only cares about loot bags. Oh becuase BG got a new 40 man EU guild is no excuse either for a loss of points lead we did have.

Do you know the difference between weeks 18 and 19?

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/41

IRON. I just love it when pve scrubs come in here for achievement points and then when things don’t go their way, yell at WvW guilds.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

Glad ArenaNet came out with WvW Leagues. Season 1 will set the precedent for following seasons. Every server fighting their best. What more can anyone ask for?

The WvW Leagues are the worst things that could have come to GW2, that and the huge achievements on WvW, making people that don’t give a kitten about WvW to pick up usefull slots…
The leagues are making a lot of players/guilds focus more in bunkering inside a keep/tower to preserve the ppt’s instead of going to the open field and pick up some fights, much more fun than bunker inside a keep with omega/ac’s/trebs defending it and no fights whatsoever

If IRON wants fight they should take SM or enemy garri or something and they will come to you, instead of you go around looking

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

I can’t necessarily disagree with this, but you either choose to play the game a bit differently for 7 weeks or you don’t. We can’t control the fact that the game mode was changed on us temporarily, but we can choose how we play it.

The one saving grace that’s in my head is the hope that Season 1 gets more players interested in and possibly addicted to WvW that may have previously avoided it, which all in all is good for the format in the long run.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Thanks Anet for the good timing on update XD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

That would be that playing for fights thing we go on about. Even though your post was sarcastic you at least get what we was trying to do, being in your garrison was the only way to get a decent fight going.

Alot of your server mates like to use the SoR playing for fights thing as a reason to chest thump when you win, but its nice to see some people get it.

Please leave SoR and take the rest of IRON with you, you all clearly have no interest of helping SoR win this tournament and your 6hr karma training yesterday did the server no good. There is a time to karma train and a time to get serious but its obvious IRON only cares about loot bags. Oh becuase BG got a new 40 man EU guild is no excuse either for a loss of points lead we did have.

So the point loss was just from IRON? Sorry to be the once to tell you think but those points were lost going from NA to sea/oceanic (not blaming those guilds before you come back with that) , it was a little early for IRON. BG’s new guild is not EU either, they are russian, which again means alot of their play time is a little early for IRON. Are you sure you are on SoR? you dont really know what you are on about.

Me and IRON are staying, come on Yoda, you know yopu love us really <3

Just wondering what’s the mentality of IRON when we lose 25k points to BG in 3 days?
Do you guys still push? Do you guys aim for PPT more or just keep looking for fight and karma and bags?

IRON takes stuff all the time. But we have never made any secret about wanting good fights. When we lose 25k points in 3 days in a time zone we have no control over I for one dont let it bother me one bit. (I am not speaking for any other members of IRON here)

We are 1 guild and we play when we can. We dont do “all calls” and I wont emo rage over losing points because of a coverage problem. Sorry guys but I just dont take the PPT seriously and dont give a kitten about getting a shiny finisher. To Yoda and any others that think IRON should move server – how do you think that would help with the PPT loss and gaps with coverage?

If you want a official answer I am sure a officer will see this and maybe answer, Offski would be a good bet for a reply when he gets on.

Again i apologise for my lack of emo over the scores each week, as much as I try, I cant bring myself to care if i win or lose as long as i have fun and have good fights.

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Do you know the difference between weeks 18 and 19?

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/41

IRON. I just love it when pve scrubs come in here for achievement points and then when things don’t go their way, yell at WvW guilds.

I usually dont troll my own server, but they are asking for it………………..

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

This ^.^

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

TITAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have missed you <3 welcome back to the forums, where have you been?

(edited by Starscream.7803)

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

TITAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have missed you <3 welcome back to the forums, where have you been?

Just don’t.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

I was doing rank 40 to get tiger finisher in spvp last 2weeks XD Seeing how crazy requirement is needed to get phoenix and dragon finishers I decided to get only Tiger’s one and it makes me think that we should have some WvW specific finishers unlockable depending on our WvW ranks or a finisher wxp line unlocking finishers would do it as well also.

(edited by Titan.3472)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SerPeanut.6328

SerPeanut.6328

That patch announcement while you are defending garri! Sweet! xD

Blackgate

(edited by SerPeanut.6328)

in Match-ups

Posted by: insy.7083

insy.7083

Garri Garri Garri

Insaneman – ZDs

in Match-ups

Butter.3024

So the point loss was just from IRON? Sorry to be the once to tell you think but those points were lost going from NA to sea/oceanic (not blaming those guilds before you come back with that) , it was a little early for IRON. BG’s new guild is not EU either, they are russian, which again means alot of their play time is a little early for IRON. Are you sure you are on SoR? you dont really know what you are on about.

Just wondering what’s the mentality of IRON when we lose 25k points to BG in 3 days?
Do you guys still push? Do you guys aim for PPT more or just keep looking for fight and karma and bags?

IRON takes stuff all the time. But we have never made any secret about wanting good fights. When we lose 25k points in 3 days in a time zone we have no control over I for one dont let it bother me one bit. (I am not speaking for any other members of IRON here)

We are 1 guild and we play when we can. We dont do “all calls” and I wont emo rage over losing points because of a coverage problem. Sorry guys but I just dont take the PPT seriously and dont give a kitten about getting a shiny finisher. To Yoda and any others that think IRON should move server – how do you think that would help with the PPT loss and gaps with coverage?

If you want a official answer I am sure a officer will see this and maybe answer, Offski would be a good bet for a reply when he gets on.

Again i apologise for my lack of emo over the scores each week, as much as I try, I cant bring myself to care if i win or lose as long as i have fun and have good fights.

Wait wut o,o

I thought in SoR coverage, NA prime time is the best and then SEA and then EU. No?

Is SEA the worst then?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Wait wut o,o

I thought in SoR coverage, NA prime time is the best and then SEA and then EU. No?

Is SEA the worst then?

Frankly the coverage strength of T1 servers change all the time. SoR used to have strongest EU and Est NA and weakest SEA compared to BG. Now I think BG and SoR are more or less equal in NA, but SoR has stronger SEA and BG may have stronger EU now giving the coming of our Russian overlords:)

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Gz ZDs on PvD hope you enjoy it more than fighting guilds back on EU

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonofNoob.3102

SonofNoob.3102

Coming from IRON? LOL!

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Coming from IRON? LOL!

IRON have never PvD, weve always had fights.. i dont know what your on about

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

One step from love to hate.

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

I just dont get why you would leave good competitive fighting for your primtime, to come PvD and get a lot fewer fights.. makes no sense

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Wait wut o,o

Is SEA the worst then?

Frankly the coverage strength of T1 servers change all the time. SoR used to have strongest EU and Est NA and weakest SEA compared to BG. Now I think BG and SoR are more or less equal in NA, but SoR has stronger SEA and BG may have stronger EU now giving the coming of our Russian overlords:)

Not sure I agree with that, we have been struggling in sea and from what I have seen personally we have been outnumbered alot by BG, but thats only from jumping between SoR and BG borderlands. It well be different on the other maps, but if you see the PPT that BG has been ticking at, it seems that BG has the greater coverage. EU is a bit of a debate, IRON is only 1 guild and we are never short of people to fight against, but yeah, ZD’s are going to change alot.

To the ZD member who said you are small and only take camps – why did you have to take our garrison </3

(edited by Starscream.7803)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I get the feeling ZD will be transferring back to EU after 3-4 weeks.

in Match-ups

insy.7083

Our doors was more steely

Insaneman – ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Demannu.2805

Demannu.2805

Thank you for noticing the PVD, we saw u PVD on our Garri too, unfortunatly our Doors were much better then yours and killed you

Nya nya nya nyaa nyaaa nyaaaaa

From Love to Hate <3

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Thank you for noticing the PVD, we saw u PVD on our Garri too, unfortunatly our Doors were much better then yours and killed you

Nya nya nya nyaa nyaaa nyaaaaa

From Love to Hate <3

We had resistance from the word go on hitting that gate from ND, you.. had none..
but enjoy your PvD you will become bored and go back and cry to SFR and Vizu

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Speaking of leaving, Why did KH leave? I miss them…

Gold Wars 2?

I doubt it, I hear they went to SoS…or was it mag…I don’t know, hearsay and all…

EP moved to SoS, and KH to Mag. If I were to guess, it was to get out of the queues and skill lag and salvage some fun for the 7 weeks of Season 1. I would not be surprised in the slightest to see them both back on TC when Season 1 is over. I personally hold both guilds in high regard.

Both are great guilds, they just play at different times. EP is an NA primetime guild, and KH plays more overnight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Demannu.2805

Demannu.2805

Those tears sweet tears

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Wait wut o,o

Is SEA the worst then?

Not sure I agree with that, we have been struggling in sea and from what I have seen personally we have been outnumbered alot by BG, but thats only from jumping between SoR and BG borderlands. It well be different on the other maps, but if you see the PPT that BG has been ticking at, it seems that BG has the greater coverage. EU is a bit of a debate, IRON is only 1 guild and we are never short of people to fight against, but yeah, ZD’s are going to change alot.

To the ZD member who said you are small and only take camps – why did you have to take our garrison </3

I think a lot of what you are seeing in SEA ppt wise is simply because BG got all waypointed keeps from oceanic time while SoR keeps except garrison is paper. Given the huge advantage BG has to start SEA with, the fact that SoR still achieves equal and a lot of times higher PPT indicate to me that SoR has better SEA at the moment:)

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Butter.3024

Coming from IRON? LOL!

LOL karma train is definitely not PvD right

in Match-ups

insy.7083

It is sounds like “anus zapekanus”

Insaneman – ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

I just dont get why you would leave good competitive fighting for your primtime, to come PvD and get a lot fewer fights.. makes no sense

Competitive fighting of 3 hours long queues. Thanks, now please keep it civil.

Plus TC asked us to be easy on them. We help people.

(edited by Arcade.8901)

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Coming from IRON? LOL!

You need to come visit SoR in WvW on a friday it seems

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Anvil, meet hammer? I wish now that JQ acquires their own EU guild in time for the next clash.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheUsualCulprit.3187

TheUsualCulprit.3187

Competitive fighting of 3 hours long queues. Thanks, now please keep it civil.

Plus TC asked us to be easy on them. We help people.

That how bad the queue’s on EU are now?
damm glad i left xD

Look Forward to fighting you

The Usual Culprit
Co-Leader of [YOLO] Turning Commanders Into Moa’s

in Match-ups

Butter.3024

Coming from IRON? LOL!

You need to come visit SoR in WvW on a friday it seems

What are you trying to say? IRON doesn’t karma train?

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

I was doing rank 40 to get tiger finisher in spvp last 2weeks XD Seeing how crazy requirement is needed to get phoenix and dragon finishers I decided to get only Tiger’s one and it makes me think that we should have some WvW specific finishers unlockable depending on our WvW ranks or a finisher wxp line unlocking finishers would do it as well also.

The first constructive suggestion in this thread

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

How can they pvdoor with Iron, that other EU guild on SoR and the rest of KISS around? Maybe you should fight them?

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Shifty’s trying to say, if you think that was karma train, then obviously you haven’t been to our non-official-karma-train-night on Friday.

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

How can they pvdoor with Iron, that other EU guild on SoR and the rest of KISS around? Maybe you should fight them?

Awww JQ has to come into our thread in search of fun because the doors aren’t putting up too much of a fight?

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

I was in wvw for two hours this week. I don’t know if the doors show up this week or if they try to stack timezones again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

I was in wvw for two hours this week. I don’t know if the doors show up this week or if they try to stack timezones again.

Welcome to Tier 1, where you pick a time zone, then stack your doors.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Butter.3024

Shifty’s trying to say, if you think that was karma train, then obviously you haven’t been to our non-official-karma-train-night on Friday.

That isn’t really relevance to what Shifty is saying

Shifty is talking trash about how all ZD cares is PvD, while IRON themselves like to GvG more. IRON don’t aim for objective so BG can just park inside their tower all day build AC then IRON complains why won’t BG come out and give IRON a good fight. It’s because they don’t need to come out

As I said, if you want fights take their stuffs they will come to you

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

Awww look at all the hate and tears from SoR especially IRON. Does it really hurt you guys so much that we now have a force which can hold us and push us in EU? Or do you want the old days back when SoR would face no competition in EU and just PvD everything on the map.

It’s ironic how you complain of BG running from fights and blablalba and yet when we finally get a small force (it’s not some big WvW guild), you guys, instead of fighting them to regain back your ppt, are here complaining about it.

Also, knowing Russians, i am sure the ZD guys are enjoying this

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Butter.3024

190 ppt

I thought right now is IRON prime time

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

No, that’s Iron gameplay. They don’t show up if they have to fight hard. As RG was on JQ Iron only showed up when RG wasn’t around.
SoR should have enough EU to fight BGs EU, but not enough to outnumber them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheUsualCulprit.3187

TheUsualCulprit.3187

Awww look at all the hate and tears from SoR especially IRON. Does it really hurt you guys so much that we now have a force which can hold us and push us in EU? Or do you want the old days back when SoR would face no competition in EU and just PvD everything on the map.

It’s ironic how you complain of BG running from fights and blablalba and yet when we finally get a small force (it’s not some big WvW guild), you guys, instead of fighting them to regain back your ppt, are here complaining about it.

Also, knowing Russians, i am sure the ZD guys are enjoying this

I Think its great you have an EU force now, PvD is dead boring

Finally Some decent fight in EU Time!

The Usual Culprit
Co-Leader of [YOLO] Turning Commanders Into Moa’s

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

At this current time that is what im saying, ZDs primetime is during the switch of SEA → EU which there are NO guilds to fight and so they coming here seems pointless because they will just PvD and from what EU sources ZDs dont want to PvD and so they will leave NA in a few weeks unless they are able to attract more competition from their timezone over which I highly doubt as we have already tried..

So yeah, enjoy being bored of rubbing faces onto keyboards onto doors i hope its really great fun for you guys..

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Butter.3024

At this current time that is what im saying, ZDs primetime is during the switch of SEA -> EU which there are NO guilds to fight and so they coming here seems pointless because they will just PvD and from what EU sources ZDs dont want to PvD and so they will leave NA in a few weeks unless they are able to attract more competition from their timezone over which I highly doubt as we have already tried..

So yeah, enjoy being bored of rubbing faces onto keyboards onto doors i hope its really great fun for you guys..

You know what BG gonna said right

Enjoy losing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Its just a conflict of interests, I don’t know enough about NDs yet to say but Blackgate has always been more known to go for PPT while SoR was more for the fights. If NDs is more PPT focused then is seems they will fit in with Balckgate well, just like IRON did with SoR.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer