10/25: SoR/BG/TC (Gold League Round 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kezorian.5107

Kezorian.5107

Its a shame for ZDs they are guna become so soft because they wont be fighting anyone for a long time, giving the guys who stayed on EU the upper hand, such “talent” gone to waste..

Oh IRON, so much feels right now
Let the belief heal your wounds

Attachments:

Co-Leader of Onslaught [OnS]
Believegate – #freepot
http://www.onslaughtclan.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Its a shame for ZDs they are guna become so soft because they wont be fighting anyone for a long time, giving the guys who stayed on EU the upper hand, such “talent” gone to waste..

Oh IRON, so much feels right now
Let the belief heal your wounds

Well atleast your not hashtagging

but ZDs did make the wrong move to come to NA

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kezorian.5107

Kezorian.5107

ZDs have embraced the belief

Co-Leader of Onslaught [OnS]
Believegate – #freepot
http://www.onslaughtclan.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

kitten … i didnt know this is another SoR’s training week…

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

To the guy who vacations in TC:

TC seems like an entirely different server ever since EP and KH moved out. Lots of hate towards T1s especially BG and sometimes JQ. Most of the QQ on eb map chat are from people I’ve never seen before or up-levels. They were saying stuff like BG are cowards and would lose to them if the numbers were even and that BG loves to run full map zergs.

wow not sure why they would say that, BG would prefer to run small groups of upto 30 than the map zergs which dominate t1, why do you think we have so many havok groups and roamers

it would be a pity to see TC loose their class due to transfers

You’re so quick to believe that post. ^.^

I didn’t believe the post Sovereign, I was just correction the misinformation presented and then stating my disbelief that a few transfers could change the TC i know and love

Transfers in the short term, for sure.

It’s gonna be interesting to see what sort of impact ESO will have when it launches early next year. Am sure numerous WvW’ers will head there to see how ESO handles world pvp. Some will comeback after the free month but am sure many big name guilds will choose to stay while their GW2 playtime diminishes.

ESO will most likely have a big say in changing the landscape of the present tiers.

Should be interesting on release. The more competition the better for all of us MMO gamers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

600+ppt from any server in a “competitive” matchup is a sad sight to see. This isn’t a complaint or QQ, its just disappointing to see this happen to any T1 server to other T1 servers. This season will cause a lot of hardcore players to quit the game, I can guarantee it.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Watch out for the splinters those doors can give ya.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

They got sick of sitting in 4+ hour queues. What’s so hard to understand about this? Would you have made this exact statement had they moved to SoR instead? Gee, I wonder.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: dragon.8071

dragon.8071

I just wanted to say

SUPERSTACKGATE <3

me fixed for you.
Zerg Doors [ZD]

“Recent Graduate of Maguuma University with a degree in Forums Politics”

in Match-ups

Posted by: dragon.8071

dragon.8071

ZDs have embraced the doors, pvd style

me fixed for you too.

Zerg Doors [ZD]

“Recent Graduate of Maguuma University with a degree in Forums Politics”

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

They got sick of sitting in 4+ hour queues. What’s so hard to understand about this? Would you have made this exact statement had they moved to SoR instead? Gee, I wonder.

they can go to a lower teir EU, same good fights and no queue? Gee I wonder
ye, they arent that smart it seems

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

I also thought I’d add …

The focus here has been on the impact ZDs has had during their prime time, but we’ve been hitting 400 PPT at midnight server time since Monday, BEFORE ZDs moved over. Yes BG has historically had an advantage during this time, but not THAT big of an advantage in my view. More is going on here than a single EU guild transfer.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuroticgrim.8769

Neuroticgrim.8769

Good fights last night in SOR BL PRAE , JINX had fun with the little skirmishes we had. Sorry you did not have the numbers, shoot us a message when you do and we can skirmish over the ruins or a camp or something

[JINX] – [BG → FA] – (Veteran Commander) – Neuroticanecro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

Ofc… so they choose the highest ppt server in their primetime… There are a lot of EU servers in silver with no queue, even in gold… Stop the kitten around, if you like pvd go for it, if you like fights, go for it, just stop with the kittening and the flamming.

Thank you, c u on the battlefield

in Match-ups

Posted by: oldephartte.4369

oldephartte.4369

I have never understood how anyone with even a modicum of self-respect could remain on BG for more than a few weeks.

I still don’t.

Just another run-of-the-mill gamer.

Running on SoR from day 1 minute 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeydra.4386

Jeydra.4386

Will the real SoR please stand up? This is shaping up to be an embarrassingly one-sided massacre.

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

ive been told that BG have gained (bought) 1 new OCE guild and 2 new NA?
is this true?

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

The matchup went from interesting to boring and tiresome. Grats BG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ballymun.3986

ballymun.3986

I thought SoR were “in it for the fights” and “don’t care about PPT” but yet IRON keep running away and avoiding ZDs and spend more time on the forums here PVF’ing.

You know well that BG were significantly outnumbered during SEA and EU timezones by both SoR and JQ, one single guild from Russia joining BG has changed that, one guild has destroyed all your own EU guilds, one. Not 4 or 5, not even 2 or 3, one new guild has IRON running with their tails between their legs.

How many guilds from Europe have SoR got in the last couple of weeks ? Was it not 2 new EU guilds absorbed into IRON for a start ?

Less QQ on the forums, get yourself in game and fight ZDs, they’ll more than welcome it if it’s fights you want. Unless it’s not and you prefer to keep running away from them and hiding behind the forums and other excuses…

TLDR; Less PVF, more WvW, stop the QQ, BG got one new EU guild, one.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

kitten … i didnt know this is another SoR’s training week…

We had training during whole weekend. Now we are just PvE’ing.

[IRON]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

TC is very much like BG, hell we fought you and SoR for so many months back in tier 2, BG and SoR managed to recruit and pull ourselves to tier 1 but TC were unable to recruit enough to fully break into it and kick JQ out

alot of very good wvw guilds were spawned on TC, tempered with RP and fighting t1 and t2 servers

I dont know if TC will ever be able to recruit enough to join BG and SoR or whether the t1 servers will de stack and balance all the gold servers, but we can dream

TC are best just the way they are imo. Whenever i get bored of T1, i go there for a couple of weeks to enjoy WvW the way it should be. It’s always pure fun on their side. Dunno if it’s changed because i haven’t been there for quite some time but TC for me used to be like a vacation land, i go there every few weeks to relax and enjoy

It still is. In fact we re-did the beaches and the swim wear is now a little slimmer in design ;-)

Thanks for the compliments, I’m sure those who are in the lands fighting and may not see these postings would appreciate it

~ X [STUN]

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

ive been told that BG have gained (bought) 1 new OCE guild and 2 new NA?
is this true?

Nope.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

I thought SoR were “in it for the fights” and “don’t care about PPT” but yet IRON keep running away and avoiding ZDs and spend more time on the forums here PVkitten.

You know well that BG were significantly outnumbered during SEA and EU timezones by both SoR and JQ, one single guild from Russia joining BG has changed that, one guild has destroyed all your own EU guilds, one. Not 4 or 5, not even 2 or 3, one new guild has IRON running with their tails between their legs.

How many guilds from Europe have SoR got in the last couple of weeks ? Wasn’kitten new EU guilds absorbed into IRON for a start ?

Less QQ on the forums, get yourself in game and fight ZDs, they’ll more than welcome it if it’s fights you want. Unless it’s not and you prefer to keep running away from them and hiding behind the forums and other excuses…

Interesting fact nº 1 – IRON doesn’t run from fights even if you blob all your EU guilds, which you have been doing for 3 days now;
Interesting fact nº 2 – Zd’s prime is over 30m-1h after IRON starts;
Interesting fact nº 3 – Zd’s isnt EU primetime so doesnt match our primetime;
Interesting fact nº 4 – You have at least 2 full map blobs / organized guilds in EU time vs 1 not even queue BDL from SoR
Interesting fact nº 5 – You make yourself so important “representing” other guilds interests

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Will the real SoR please stand up? This is shaping up to be an embarrassingly one-sided massacre.

ofc we cant compete you’re a super stacked server and if anything its embarrassing for BG to do this

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

I thought SoR were “in it for the fights” and “don’t care about PPT” but yet IRON keep running away and avoiding ZDs and spend more time on the forums here PVkitten.

How many guilds from Europe have SoR got in the last couple of weeks ? Was it not 2 new EU guilds absorbed into IRON for a start ?

Rage moar?

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

How many guilds from Europe have SoR got in the last couple of weeks ? Wasn’kitten new EU guilds absorbed into IRON for a start ?

Interesting fact nº 1 – IRON doesn’t run from fights even if you blob all your EU guilds, which you have been doing for 3 days now;
Interesting fact nº 2 – Zd’s prime is over 30m-1h after IRON starts;
Interesting fact nº 3 – Zd’s isnt EU primetime so doesnt match our primetime;
Interesting fact nº 4 – You have at least 2 full map blobs / organized guilds in EU time vs 1 not even queue BDL from SoR
Interesting fact nº 5 – You make yourself so important “representing” other guilds interests

FYI Ballymun, first post less that one month ago per his history. He hiding his uplevel ranger amongst the ZD blob and just mad he gaining little xp pvdooring.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

I am actually quite disappointed in IRON in this match-up. We see IRON all the time starting play from SEA all the way to NA. And yet when ZD shows up to give you guys good fights, you suddenly stop playing? What happened to the guild that is just here “for the fights” and don’t care win or loss?

On the other hand, guilds like TW and Choo on SoR do still show-up to fight even when the server is losing, that seems to me more aligned with the “for the fights” attitude.

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

I am actually quite disappointed in IRON in this match-up. We see IRON all the time starting play from SEA all the way to NA. And yet when ZD shows up to give you guys good fights, you suddenly stop playing? What happened to the guild that is just here “for the fights” and don’t care win or loss?

On the other hand, guilds like TW and Choo on SoR do still show-up to fight even when the server is losing, that seems to me more aligned with the “for the fights” attitude.

Just rest up for week 7, prepare to bring lots of tissue.

in Match-ups

ballymun.3986

…and the talk of PVD, lol ! Not BG’s fault IRON and FEAR stopped logging in and keep running away.

The current score is a joke tbh, it should be TC up there as second not SOR. At least TC stand and fight and make an effort all the time. SoR’s excuse this week was to throw their toys out of the pram and not log in.
We actually feel sorry for your pugs who have had to carry your server this week after the big boasting SoR guilds threw hissy fits.

Big ego’s destroyed when your own PVD’ing timezone competition got some cover to put a stop to it.

On behalf of many, I’d like to at least say thank you to TC who continually made the effort throughout the whole week, win or lose they never acted like spoilt children refusing to login and continually running away.

If anything, if other Russian/EU guilds are thinking of transferring to NA to compete with ZDs on BG, consider TC as your server rather than SoR or JQ – TC have the mentality and willingness to fight and BG at least would love to see them up there competing with us week after week – they at least deserve the extra coverage to compete and have always been extremely good mannered and honorable in game, both in defeat and winning.

I’d love to see BG win the seasons and TC come second, both servers actually deserve it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BAEK.8561

BAEK.8561

I guess people (such as yourself) still don’t understand that there’s 4 hour difference between Great Britain vs Moscow, Russia, and 3 hour difference between Western Europe (France, Italy, Germany, etc) vs Moscow. And for this reason, it’s tricky to consider ZD as a EU timezone guild. ZD’s fill in an awkward timeslot that is too late for SEA and a bit too early for EU. It’s almost a category on its own. Come on, guys, learn your geography.

So yes, they will have devastating impact because no guilds are really playing at that time. And no, you can’t blame other EU guilds for not fighting during that timeslot because most of us have a life and need to be at work. Do you expect IRON to fight ZD when most of their members are still at work?

{Sanctum of Rall} Since Day -3
Weekend Guardian/Elementalist
No Guild Affiliation

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

Rotfl, such a kittenless comment, gona grab my popcorn while laugh seeing you running with Zd blob pursuing 2 IRON roamers

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

I’d love to see BG win the seasons and TC come second, both servers actually deserve it.

Week 7, JQ vs BG vs SOR

3rd wheel will decide who to help focus 2 v 1. The great thing about chest thumpers in this thread (not saying you are one )is they just add another notch to their servers upcoming focus fire.

Enjoy your wins, but brings lots of tissue come week 7.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Stop the tears SoR guise. Come out strong next week. We need yoooou to survive!!! Now time for the hash tags…

#SovietGate #BeastGate #BelieveGate

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

ballymun.3986

FYI Ballymun, first post less that one month ago per his history. He hiding his uplevel ranger amongst the ZD blob and just mad he gaining little xp pvdooring.

I rarely even frequent the forums here apart from reading any updated patch notes.
We have our own guild and server forums which I prefer to put any effort in too.

Less QQ, more pew pew, SORe losers…

in Match-ups

Posted by: dtzy.5901

dtzy.5901

Never knew so much behind the forums drama exists. Pretty much everyone knew that sor was the stacked NA server during eu time. Guess that’s bg now. Oh joy..

BG~

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

Iron do not start play until 6-7 uk time those iron you see are just floating around .
we would happily fight zds on their own but zd+freinds are just one big map blob
We run tagless and try as hard as possible to run just as Iron. . We are on every night trying our best to combat the blobbiest blobby blobs of bg . And one thing we never do is run from a fight anyone who really knows us knows that’s the case .

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

(edited by spanky.4630)

in Match-ups

Jeydra.4386

ofc we cant compete you’re a super stacked server and if anything its embarrassing for BG to do this

Didn’t SoR and TC stomp BG last weekend? What happened to that SoR?

Besides even if BG is super stacked SoR could still have done something like held Valley in EB. The keep was T3 with a million pieces of siege inside, and the queue would ensure that SoR cannot be outnumbered. And yet when I log on today SoR have … nothing … on the map, with even TC ticking more points.

Earlier this week BG was fully queued on all four maps a lot of the time, but SoR still doesn’t have to lose this badly. I’m really disappointed.

(edited by Jeydra.4386)

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

So stackgate are getting kitteney because they now have amazing pvd coverage? gg
wait till everyone leaves because of this just like before
unstable server is unstable

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

BAEK.8561

I rarely even frequent the forums here apart from reading any updated patch notes.
We have our own guild and server forums which I prefer to put any effort in too.

Less QQ, more pew pew, SORe losers…

Cool. Your name calling only displays your maturity level. Posting stuff like this only does disservice to your own server.

To the rest of BG, I still <3 you guys. Looking forward to more great fights once I’m off work!

No Guild Affiliation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Besides even if BG is super stacked SoR could still have done something like held Valley in EB. The keep was T3 with a million pieces of siege inside, and the queue would ensure that SoR cannot be outnumbered. And yet when I log on today SoR have … nothing … on the map, with even TC ticking more points.

Earlier this week BG was fully queued on all four maps a lot of the time, but SoR still doesn’t have to lose this badly. I’m really disappointed.

We all held ques over the week end, so the difference has to be that SoR is now just not showing up. After we took the lead I guess SoR just got too disheartened.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

We all held ques over the week end, so the difference has to be that SoR is now just not showing up. After we took the lead I guess SoR just got too disheartened.

Why should SoR bother competing, before it was fun to but now even JQ dont want to compete with BG, pathetic that Anet didnt lock the servers

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: oldephartte.4369

oldephartte.4369

I don’t don’t get it. BG got what they wanted and now they’ve got it they are QQing about getting what they wanted.

Just another run-of-the-mill gamer.

Running on SoR from day 1 minute 1

in Match-ups

ballymun.3986

What I find rather annoying about IRON PVF’ing on this forum though is that those here from IRON guild that do it, do not actually represent the guild well at all.
Both Wrex and Lumar from IRON are really nice, calm and friendly people, honourable in defeat and gracious when winning.
The few of you here from IRON continually being abusive, chest thumping for weeks on end and trolling all the time are doing more of a disservice to the guild you represent than anything else. Childish and immature.

Less PVF, more WvW…

in Match-ups

Jeydra.4386

Why should SoR bother competing, before it was fun to but now even JQ dont want to compete with BG, pathetic that Anet didnt lock the servers

I played for SoS against JQ and SoR, I know what it was like getting rolled over by super stacked servers. But I make do with what I have. Asymmetric warfare is part of WvW. Managing a small zerg against a bigger one takes skill too.

You guys had such a big lead coming out of the weekend, and then just let it go without bothering to play. If that’s not disappointing, what is?

in Match-ups

BAEK.8561

Can’t say much, since I mostly play during late NA, but it seems like a lot of us are simply demoralized. Last night at 9-10pm PST, at one point we were outmanned on TC BL and EB. BG BL had some of us on the map, but after we lost hills, we went outmanned shortly. Only SoR BL had a queue.

I’m guessing the point gap + transfer of skilled and organized guild (ZD) took a toll on our morale. And the new PvE content timing couldn’t be better. So I think PvE is where most people are at (or perhaps some other game).

Sucks that you have no one to fight :/

No Guild Affiliation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

I thought SoR played for fights and not ppt?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Iron do not start play until 6-7 uk time those iron you see are just floating around .
we would happily fight zds on their own but zd+freinds are just one big map blob
We run tagless and try as hard as possible to run just as Iron. . We are on every night trying our best to combat the blobbiest blobby blobs of bg . And one thing we never do is run from a fight anyone who really knows us knows that’s the case .

The usual prime time for IRON may be 6-7 UK time, however I think a lot of people can attest the fact that it is not unusual to see a decent sized IRON group start playing much earlier. I know our SEA players talk about fighting IRON all the time. So the question is why don’t you guys show up earlier like you did before to fight ZDs?

As for the map blob comment, you may be right you may be wrong. The problem is everyone complains that the opponent server has map blobs, it is hard to tell when it is true and when it is not. However I do think your server maybe demoralized this week while our server has high morale, so we may well be outnumber you in pugs now.

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

…a
The current score is a joke tbh, it should be TC up there as second not SOR. At least TC stand and fight and make an effort all the time. ….
…..
On behalf of many, I’d like to at least say thank you to TC who continually made the effort throughout the whole week, win or lose they never acted like spoilt children refusing to login and continually running away.

If anything, if other Russian/EU guilds are thinking of transferring to NA to compete with ZDs on BG, consider TC as your server rather than SoR or JQ – TC have the mentality and willingness to fight and BG at least would love to see them up there competing with us week after week – they at least deserve the extra coverage to compete and have always been extremely good mannered and honorable in game, both in defeat and winning.

Thank you, we’d welcome more friends to play along side with any hours of the day. And may our hammers clash once more before reset

I <3 TCthursdays, bring your drinks, empower, cap a tower, bottom’s up, next

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

Last week several forum frequenters from SoR stated that BG had little or no chance to beat them 1v1. In fact, I’d go so far as to say the politics of the week 1 match basically assumed as much. I understand the advantage a guild like ZDs offers a server, but you are basically saying this one single guild turned things from almost guaranteed to totally hopeless? I don’t mean this as a jab but with all due respect, that seems like an overly defeatist attitude to me. I mean, you guys didn’t seem to have any problem with numbers when you were triple way pointing BGBL a couple weeks ago in the very same matchup as this.

Still, I fully expect SoR to rally up hard next week. It’s what you guys do and I wouldn’t expect any less from you. See you on Friday night.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

The usual prime time for IRON may be 6-7 UK time, however I think a lot of people can attest the fact that it is not unusual to see a decent sized IRON group start playing much earlier. I know our SEA players talk about fighting IRON all the time. So the question is why don’t you guys show up earlier like you did before to fight ZDs?

As for the map blob comment, you may be right you may be wrong. The problem is everyone complains that the opponent server has map blobs, it is hard to tell when it is true and when it is not. However I do think your server maybe demoralized this week while our server has high morale, so we may well be outnumber you in pugs now.

What’s the big deal? everyone needs a break now and then. It’s a great opportunity for you to pick herbs and run a karma train.