10/25: SoR/BG/TC (Gold League Round 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

OMG SOR WITH ALL THESE QQs.
Cry more. Make more excuses.
Timezone? Russia is like 1~2 hour early than EU?
We in the United States, there is a EST and PST.
They are 3 hours different.
And IRON guys, why didnt ZDs went to lower EU server?
Why didnt IRON went to lower EU server?
SOR had a good ride with IRON when they 1st came to SOR.
WHY cry now? cause SOR cant get easy PPT on EU timezone anymore? <—Very TRUE.

Just last week, SOR was like BG sux, BG no longer T1 server.
More cry. It makes your server even more weaker.

After watching your post history…
Calm down and show me where starscream touched you.

Same goes to you IRONs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: mallas.9836

mallas.9836

IRON joins SoR – weeks of SoR chest thumping pvd “WE IS BETTER THAN YOU!”

ZDs joins BG – SoR QQs more than a 5 year old girl that didn’t get her Hello Kitty Pez dispenser.

Tables turned = epic QQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

Honestly almost all of the QQ is from some of these IRON members here. We don’t even see much of the SoR community PvF these days. So Shifty and co., stop shaming your guild and your server and accept defeat. You are just making a mockery of yourselves and your guild.

And IRON please, don’t come out with the bullkitten of them not representing the entire guild. If they are tagging up to troll/PvF on the forums, then they are representing your guild. So get a grip over your members please.

I can’t even remember anyone noteworthy from SoR these days who QQs these much on the forums except these IRON guys and magikfox.

BG LA Best LA !!!

(edited by DKNS.2135)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

What I don’t understand most is why there are many IRON members (Shifty) are crying at ZD PvD?

in Match-ups

mallas.9836

What I don’t understand most is why there are many IRON members are crying at ZD PvD?

ZDs got the Hello Kitty pez dispenser that they wanted.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

didn’t get her Hello Kitty Pez dispenser.

Hey now, That’s no laughing matter!

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

And please show up again. We all wanted fights, well here they are.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

mallas.9836

i worked with a 21 year old girl that would go on homicidal rampages if you made fun of Hello Kitty.. its srsbns

in Match-ups

mallas.9836

And please show up again. We all wanted fights, well here they are.

they are fighting drowning on their own salty tears.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

i worked with a 21 year old girl that would go on homicidal rampages if you made fun of Hello Kitty.. its srsbns

Video for science?

-KNT- BG

in Match-ups

mallas.9836

Video for science?

i was hiding every time. It was scary!

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

You do not talk bad about Hello Kitty or theirs going to be problems!

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Sanctum of Rall:

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Starscream touches everyone, everywhere. He has a gift.

Not a gift… we call him “special”.

And i stated it before, its only 2 or 3 people posting from iron. I think 75% of us doesnt even look at the forums.

On the other hand, qq about us on a forum without a guildtag in your signature…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

It’s currently 10pm in Moscow, and 6pm in London, 7 in most parts of Western Europe. So I guess, a 4 hours difference? :/

in Match-ups

mallas.9836

tbh should just start karma train now. Could get every ones metas done in 2 days!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

We might have to build an ark due to the flood of tears in this thread….

Seriously though, this is pathetic. BG got one guild who once again, WAS COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED, and SoR throws a kitten-fit. I can’t count the number of times that SoR has said “we are in it for the fights, not for the points” then why does it matter who is winning or losing to you guys, get out there and freaking fight. It is even worse that you blame this one guild, despite the fact that the turnaround in points happened even before they came over.

Also, why do people feel the need to post the server status? WvW maps are limited no matter what in the first place. On top of that we also have one of the largest PvE communities along with TC, who is listed at very full just like SoR, despite not having anywhere close to the WvW numbers that SoR has. Unlike SoR though, TC actually still shows up to fight even though they don’t expect to win in points.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Butter.3024

Starscream touches everyone, everywhere. He has a gift.

Not a gift… we call him “special”.

And i stated it before, its only 2 or 3 people posting from iron. I think 75% of us doesnt even look at the forums.

I’m guessing you and Shifty are close friends? Both from IRON and both trying to make IRON look bad?

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

Some don’t want our views to be construed as the views of our guilds. So to avoid any confusion, the guild tag is left out. Food for thought at least.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

So…. i came home to start reading the last 10 pages on this thread…
Guess what? It’s all the same kitten xD
Stop crying and do something about it. Bad coverage? Have a server meeting.
Guilds getting demoralized? Amp up and kittening fight.

BG was doing good and kicking kitten before ZD joined, so, come up w/ another excuse.

How about BG buying plenty of guilds to fill their gaps to stack theirs server and say its nothing.
But now you dont realise how much you have ruined WvW.
JQ dont want to fight you either and the other T2 servers wont offer much of a battle so we all hope your PvD is going well and we hope you dont get splinters..

Seriously though week one of the seasons was the best matchup in a long time but then BG obviously got kitten scared and had to buy guilds so they wouldnt get steam rolled. Gz on achieving it but in the process youve now ruined wvw for all other servers in the gold league as well for people on your own servers. I hope you enjoy your cold and pointless win in what was to be a great season..

What? I am looking forward to fighting ZD and will try to adjust my playtime so I get to see them in the field, Please don’t talk for JQ. You are not even on that server kitten . Your officer stated above you don’t represent IRON when posting here or SoR. Don;t start trying to represent JQ. JQ has a fine voice of its own.

Honestly the tears coming from your IRON folks is amazing. After weeks of crowing on these forums about how great you are. Have you tried looking in a mirror?

At least you appear to be an isolated set of moaners on SoR. Good to see TW and friends are still out there doing their best.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Kreen.3925

What I find rather annoying about IRON PVkitten on this forum though is that those here from IRON guild that do it, do not actually represent the guild well at all.
Both Wrex and Lumar from IRON are really nice, calm and friendly people, honourable in defeat and gracious when winning.
The few of you here from IRON continually being abusive, chest thumping for weeks on end and trolling all the time are doing more of a disservice to the guild you represent than anything else. Childish and immature.

Less PVF, more WvW…

As an iron officer we tried to do our best to stop forum trolling but you can`t tell individuals to stop . it`s a game and this game is full of childish people as in any game and besides it`s 2-3 regular posters as anyone should know the posts on here don’t represent the guild/server .

If you don’t want their comments to be mistaken for IRON speak then ask them to drop IRON from their sig or chunk them out

I fight for JQ.

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

We might have to build an ark due to the flood of tears in this thread….

Seriously though, this is pathetic. BG got one guild who once again, WAS COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED, and SoR throws a kitten-fit. I can’t count the number of times that SoR has said “we are in it for the fights, not for the points” then why does it matter who is winning or losing to you guys, get out there and freaking fight. It is even worse that you blame this one guild, despite the fact that the turnaround in points happened even before they came over.

Also, why do people feel the need to post the server status? WvW maps are limited no matter what in the first place. On top of that we also have one of the largest PvE communities along with TC, who is listed at very full just like SoR, despite not having anywhere close to the WvW numbers that SoR has. Unlike SoR though, TC actually still shows up to fight even though they don’t expect to win in points.

No see, now that ZDs is here, they flip everything before IRON gets on. Now its super hard and IRON doesn’t want to do it. Welcome to how BG’s NA felt when we came into weeks of T1 garrisons and no WP’s…its rough out there…

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

Meanwhile in India, still another 15 mins for Battlefield 4 release. But all this QQ and drama from IRON is passing my time well. Continue please.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Also yes, you can talk to your individual guild members about their posting on the forums. You cant make them stop, but you sure as kitten can talk to them about it. No one is thinking very highly of IRON -because- of the posters. You cant make them stop sure, but you can at least ask them not to represent your guild on the forums (aka take the bloody tag out of your sig. because you DO represent your guild, like it or not)

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Some don’t want our views to be construed as the views of our guilds. So to avoid any confusion, the guild tag is left out. Food for thought at least.

Everyone with a little education should get that a post from 1 or 2 members isnt the view of a whole guild.

Its also easier to qq about a guild on a forum then beat them on the battlefield. If any of the qqers overhere want to sort it on the battlefield feel free to whisp me ingame.

Last post for me overhere,

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

George Carlin

(edited by Oeps Rolls Necro.2594)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

So TC Karma train on SoR Bl tomorrow?

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

SoR, is ticking lower than TC the result of ZDs transferring to BG? Stop making excuses and come out and fight.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Butter.3024

I think Shifty alone somehow make everyone hates IRON and make us think that IRON is a bunch of cry babies. Truth is they probably carry SoR harder than anyone else during EU time

Way to support your guild

(edited by Butter.3024)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

on another note Arenanet is hosting a Ranger PvE stream Lololololololol

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traejan.1729

Traejan.1729

++1

Proud member of [RUST] IRON TEARS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

The number of BG players coming out to PvF is pretty intense. Did you guys buy forum warriors from Magumma with your huge war chest?

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I have to admit I laughed at this too when I refreshed the forums. Sorry Rangers but I couldn’t help it.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

Have they sold that many boxes that they want to stop their sales?

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Requesting permission to arrange karma train …. last time BG / JQ did it, they never invited TC and we had to sneak caps on Bay (well not so sneaky, we saw eachother multiple times).

In any event, I’d like to ensure we have the appropriate invitation this time to correct map. I’d gladly share with the pve community to get there chievo’s and hopefully not flood reset night and our guilds can get in.

… omg … did I make a proactive plan? sorry will go back to my cave and watch map where /who I can troll and take advantage of. Being hallowe’en will be on later, 9pm pst earliest.

TC = opportunistic kittens … err.. drunk opportunistic kittens and proud of it. Bring your whiskey folks and let’s have soem fun – share the foods and banners and such.

\hug

~X [STUN]

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

(edited by Hexin.5603)

in Match-ups

Kreen.3925

Sanctum of Rall:

Actually MagiKarp it just seems to be people with IRON in their sigs doing the moaning. Let’s not label a whole server due to the tears of a few “childish people” (Spanky’s description of them)

I fight for JQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ethurian.3751

Ethurian.3751

SOR is here for the fighting not for the PPT. I guess I’ll have to just assume that fighting also included champion farming in PvE. Because it seems like most of them have disappeared. Thanks for the lag reduction though guys, your absence has been very good for roaming.

That’s a Bingo.
Sine Pari

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

Everyone with a little education should get that a post from 1 or 2 members arent the view of a whole guild.

Its also easier to qq about a guild on a forum then beat them on the battlefield. If any of the qqers overhere want to sort it on the battlefield feel free to whisp me ingame.

Last post for me overhere,

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

? George Carlin

That’s not a education issue, Your sig is the only information about said poster you get so it represents the persons stance. Being the main people complaining about this is from IRON, that only makes it seem even more like a representation of how the guild feels about it. Not 1 person from IRON has posted a opposite view on the matter, further pointing to the fact that IRON as a whole feels this way.

As posters on the forums, we do not know what is said by IRON as a guild so your posters represent you here. Like it or not, this is a very diverse forum and you may want to start realizing your posts will be interpreted differently by different people.

And to ask, is that a warning? a show of your experience in idiocy?

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

oPP status report on the green army:
They seem to have bunkered themselves up in Lion’s Arch. A particular group, IRON, has taken to picketing in front of the portals instead of going into WvW. Countermeasures do not seem to be needed.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

They seem to have bunkered themselves up in Lion’s Arch. A particular group, IRON, has taken to picketing in front of the portals instead of going into WvW. Countermeasures do not seem to be needed.

Best post in the thread. We are done here.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Elano.2014

Seriously though, this is pathetic. BG got one guild who once again, WAS COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED, and SoR throws a kitten-fit.

A leader of ZDs said someone from BG approached them prior Leagues. Nevertheless, you’ve got to admit it is pretty normal to “cry”, because we had such an amazing week last week, and a game-changer like ZDs could destroy it. I’m not saying we don’t welcome organized groups and the competition they bring, but maybe they can start earlier to fight SoR SEA? Or start later to fight SoR EU? Instead of playing in the transition of SEA -> EU, when there’s almost no one to fight against.

I can’t count the number of times that SoR has said “we are in it for the fights, not for the points” then why does it matter who is winning or losing to you guys, get out there and freaking fight. It is even worse that you blame this one guild, despite the fact that the turnaround in points happened even before they came over.

We are in for the fights, and are still fighting every day, which can be evidenced by the PPT in some of the time-zones in which we can actually form a force.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

you have my support here

BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

The mission was a success, we can all enjoy a cold one now.

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

Butter.3024

Just to clarify, most people that whines about ZD are the few special IRON members, most of SoR was just like “oh we lost big deal”, we still fight and have fun. If you on SoR and goes on TS you would know that this is true

And BGs need to stop being a jerk about winning this matchup, you guys got ZD, crush SoR, good job. Don’t have to assume that everyone on SoR is a crybaby

(edited by Butter.3024)

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

but maybe they can start earlier to fight SoR SEA? Or start later to fight SoR EU? Instead of playing in the transition of SEA -> EU, when there’s almost no one to fight against.

Interesting request since the IRON members have said they are unwilling to do so them selves. Why should ZDs adjust there schedule?

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Kreen.3925

Its also easier for a guild to qq on a forum then fight on the battlefield.

fixed it for you

I fight for JQ.

in Match-ups

Elano.2014

but maybe they can start earlier to fight SoR SEA? Or start later to fight SoR EU? Instead of playing in the transition of SEA -> EU, when there’s almost no one to fight against.

Interesting request since the IRON members have said they are unwilling to do so them selves. Why should ZDs adjust there schedule?

I know the request is a bit unrealistic. :P But it’s a way to improve their gaming experience if SoR side cannot make any adjustments.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Just to clarify, most people that whines about ZD are the few special IRON members, most of SoR was just like “oh we lost big deal”, we still fight and have fun. If you on SoR and goes on TS you would know that this is true

Glad to hear it. As I said earlier, I have absolutely no doubt that SoR will regroup and come back swinging hard again come Friday night.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

By the way, is BULL scouting SoR right now? I really hope BULL come to SoR to make EU time zone more to fight in.

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

I would like to say that BG has some of the bests commanders and harcore players from GW2 :
- Sehoon Sword
- Ongm
- Mayoken
- Prince Jarvàn
- RawNoodles
- etc…

About newcomers I don’t know yet. All I know is that BeastGate is gathering most experimented wvw and spvp players atm.
So it’s most likely BG will really win S01 league with no doubt earlier than at week 7.