10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Who knew FA was a dead server.

oh we are not dead we are just all catching up on sleep after facing t1 for several weeks…btw sbi….if u get into goldleague instead of us. goooood lluuuck. XD

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

It’ll make me sick seeing how high SBI’s ego will be if they win this round.. Cmon FA ><

Midnight Mafia [MM]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

Oozo, If I remember correctly, according to and old post of Devon, the league will be based on the current rank of the server at the beginning of the season.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Method-to-decide-the-Leagues
“The leagues will be broken up strictly by world rating at the conclusion of the matchup prior to the league start.”
So no RNG draws should be involved.
It would make sense to try to escape the gold league…because no server in T3-T2 can stand a chance against BG, JQ SoR and event TC…..I am not blaming them..it is this league thingy that is wrong….

We wanted to get into gold league (we even played for points last week which is not normal Mag behaviour) – this RNG draw made that impossible.
We’ll end up in silver – rolling over boring servers instead of getting our faces kicked in.

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Daily broken, Maguuma killer not working.

[Bags] guild is looking for 5v5 or less gvg’s.

[DDLG] is looking for 15v15 gvg.

Good luck everyone

Glad to see you finally found five extra people for those 15v15s, Tots!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

It’ll make me sick seeing how high SBI’s ego will be if they win this round.. Cmon FA ><

actuall i dont mind at all and i hope mag double teams with them so we loose a loooooot of points and sbi can go deal with jq/sor/bg :-)

on a serious note. people are tired after all this t1 stress. we were bashed pretty hard for 6 weeks and now a lot of people are chilling a little. just fyi sbi your blobs are half of jq’s and u work with half of their speed and portalbombing….sooo t4.dont even try that vs t1 or tc.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raolin Soulherder.3195

Raolin Soulherder.3195

For all those whining about server transfers, please spend a year toiling on a cellar server like HOD & spending hours a night fortifying half the map only to have it torn back to paper by 20 golems as soon as you finish because there’s not even enough people showing up to man your siege.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

I dont think any of us wanted to be back in tier 1 let alone tier 2. The most fun I have had since the exodus was those pretty even matchups with SoS and CD. SoS clearly had the upperhand, but I am pretty sure every other week CD and SBI flip flopped. A whole lot of people couldnt deal with being in tier 3, and we fell to tier 5. We had some good matches with BP and DH, and a really fun matchup with a super inflated DB and Mag a few months ago. Other then that its been lopsided blow outs.

I dont think any one at SBI seen this comming, the soar in population or participation. It happened. For the most part, we havent changed. Most of the guilds who transferred here are a blast to play with and are just looking to scrap. Thats what its about. Unfortunately, the rise in ranks/points also brought a whole bunch of the real deal bandwagon types. You know, the kind that say X server is so bad! as they sit in a red circled in front of a keep or choke getting red circled of death to the face or chasing a squirrel.We’re long overdue for an asskicking. I hope it comes sooner then later. Theres no question we arent a server full of pro’s like tier 1 and we could use a thinning of the herd.

I will say no one will take a dive for ranking, so wherever we end up, well endure.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kvothe.1467

Kvothe.1467

Lol at the Mag and all the SBI haters (Noodica) :P.

@ Mag: stop being so sure that you will roll over every server in the silver league. I’m sure IoJ will give you quite the challenge when it comes down to it.

@ FA: Stay classy. I don’t bother posting much in the forums either. See yah in the battlefield and good luck, that goes for Mag too though I doubt their forum warriors will just leave it at that without some random inflammatory retort. I’m looking at you deathTouch. :P

I feel emotions when I think about you.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

The pen truely is mightier than the sword, ain’t that true guuma ?
Your forum presence really improved as opposed to your WvW involvement.

ITT: Maguuman who were firing shots last week about meeting SBI in the field are now blaming this blazing penile system they are being served on inferior coverage.

May you please cry me a river so I may sail a ship in it proudly brandishing the colors of glorious SBI.

Proud of your obvious bandwagon, K. Whatever floats your boat (see what I did there???)

GM – [Ark]ham

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

For all those whining about server transfers, please spend a year toiling on a cellar server like HOD & spending hours a night fortifying half the map only to have it torn back to paper by 20 golems as soon as you finish because there’s not even enough people showing up to man your siege.

I had no idea that some matches had WvW imbalances during SEA hours!!

Please, explain in greater detail the circumstances around, and consequences from, such a rare event! We’ve experienced only the most balanced of matches on Maguuma, especially during SEA hours.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

Lol at the Mag and all the SBI haters (Noodica) :P.

@ Mag: stop being so sure that you will roll over every server in the silver league. I’m sure IoJ will give you quite the challenge when it comes down to it.

@ FA: Stay classy. I don’t bother posting much in the forums either. See yah in the battlefield and good luck, that goes for Mag too though I doubt their forum warriors will just leave it at that without some random inflammatory retort. I’m looking at you deathTouch. :P

I’ll try to spot you amongst the wall of red Dragonbranding auto-attacking the gate.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raolin Soulherder.3195

Raolin Soulherder.3195

I had no idea that some matches had WvW imbalances during SEA hours!!

Please, explain in greater detail the circumstances around, and consequences from, such a rare event!

I see. so it’s not a lack of knowledge on your part. it’s just you being a condescending kitten. thanks for clearing that up

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

SBI im so glad you glad you guys came up bout time some replaces TC maybe even T1( yes feed the ego, grow big and strong, show them that you dont need numbers to show them yo l337 skillz)

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

SBI im so glad you glad you guys came up bout time some replaces TC maybe even T1( yes feed the ego, grow big and strong, show them that you dont need numbers to show them yo l337 skillz)

This coming from a wagonbrander- hilarious.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas.8630

Silas.8630

ITT:

Mag guy: SBI zergs too hard!
FA guy: Mag and SBI both zerg too hard!
SBI guy: Y’all just jealous of our zergz

keep it classy forum warriors, and remember…it’s all about perspective.

Attachments:

SBI
[DR]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Making fun of my nationality = (

Cön-Guardian DB

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

I think the fairest point of all is that SBI stayed even with both servers from 6-10PM.

So whine about oceanic all you want, we held our own during NA reset, and I am happy with that.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

ITT:

I like transfer dialog adds comic relief to the “piece” well done

Cön-Guardian DB

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas.8630

Silas.8630

ITT:

haha yeah I debated blacking out the chat but thought it was funnier with it XD

SBI
[DR]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

He’s not a wagonbrander – He was on Dragonbrand from launch – like a lot of [EA]. Know your facts before you troll.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reikou.7068

Reikou.7068

I just have to go out of my way to say that Fort Aspenwood has really really good Bloodlust control.

The players themselves may not be stellar, but wow, you guys really have some really great reaction time and communication regarding Bloodlust. Every time we’ve tried to take Bloodlust from your BL, you have it back in sub-5 minutes, and you actively go for opposing map’s Bloodlust. Very cool. Huge props to you all.

SBI on the other hand again continues to disappoint. Absolutely terrible Bloodlust Control, and it just seems like its impossible to muster up 2 other people to even attempt to take Bloodlust, even with all the new additions. Its kind of pathetic.

Reikou/Reira/Iroha/Sengiku/Rinoka/Kuruse/Sakuho/Kinae/Yuzusa/Kikurin/Otoha/Hasue/Mioko
https://www.youtube.com/AilesDeLumiere
http://www.twitch.tv/ailesdelumiere

(edited by Reikou.7068)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Our egos are already inflated by people from other servers stalking us. Stop it already. =p

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

He’s not a wagonbrander – He was on Dragonbrand from launch – like a lot of [EA]. Know your facts before you troll.

shhhh i want them to feed meh

Cön-Guardian DB

(edited by Lenador.1436)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

ITT:

A picture is worth 1,000 text boxes.

Attachments:

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

ITT:

A picture is worth 1,000 text boxes.

LOL that picture!!

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I don’t have time to read all the posts, has Maguuma started explaining how they are “really” winning yet? Don’t forget the classics, about coverage and how they are getting so many bags while ticking double digits (because they don’t play PPT).

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

ArchonWing.9480

SBI is especially strong during the weekend compared to the weekdays. This won’t be over yet.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: nightraven.4513

nightraven.4513

I see a lot of talk on a ton of guilds leaving DB to SBI. Last time I checked most went to T1 servers. Which guilds went to SBI?

[Hero] Luna Lockhart
EBG Militia Commander
Stormbluff Isle

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Friends on Maguuma, embrace the horror that you are going to be Silver League; and that you aren’t even going to win the bracket most likely.
In fact, since your night coverage is lacking, you may have a serious challenge from IoJ in your future.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mortalitas.9710

Mortalitas.9710

I have to say, I am impressed with SBI’s numbers. Yes, they got several guilds but that is what happens. This game has been out for a year, and I can’t believe people still complain about it. W/e.

Anywho, for TC and Tier 1 to get an idea of what you will be facing, SBI NA, or at least what we faced last night, are 2 or 3 guild groups, playing off each other and flanking for each other. It is not a mindless zerg like you see in T1 and T2 EBG, but it certainly covers my screen red. Nonetheless, the guilds play of each other very well and individually, none of them are push overs.

So have fun guys. And stay classy forum warriors.

Thanks we enjoyed the fights with you guys last night! Much respect to you HOPE will enjoy the week skirmishing with you guys. The guilds try to work together and retain our separate identities. Forum warriors are forum warriors most here try to stay classy but you know how it is.

E. BlackThorn Mesmer

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

ITT:

I see my NERF in that pic. Huzzah!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

This matchup is not thrilling so far. :| Maybe NA times will be better, but so far there’s been virtually zero solo/smallman action. Plenty of people, but they’re all in blobs.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Oozo, If I remember correctly, according to and old post of Devon, the league will be based on the current rank of the server at the beginning of the season.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Method-to-decide-the-Leagues
“The leagues will be broken up strictly by world rating at the conclusion of the matchup prior to the league start.”
So no RNG draws should be involved.
It would make sense to try to escape the gold league…because no server in T3-T2 can stand a chance against BG, JQ SoR and event TC…..I am not blaming them..it is this league thingy that is wrong….

You really need to keep up with the conversation before posting.

RNG determines the match-ups leading up to the start of the league. Your ability to earn points is based on who you are matched up against.

Folks want gold league so they do not have seven weeks of boring match-ups, being crushed by the other servers doesn’t matter.

~ AoN ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

SBI on the other hand again continues to disappoint. Absolutely terrible Bloodlust Control, and it just seems like its impossible to muster up 2 other people to even attempt to take Bloodlust, even with all the new additions. Its kind of pathetic.

On the bright side, we hardly ever stomp people anyway..

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Friends on Maguuma, embrace the horror that you are going to be Silver League; and that you aren’t even going to win the bracket most likely.
In fact, since your night coverage is lacking, you may have a serious challenge from IoJ in your future.

You’re an incredibly rude person, and seem to think that your dookie doesn’t stink. Well, I’m here to let you know that it reeks. Go back to your own thread, please – and thank you!

It makes me wonder, really, looking at your post history – WHY on earth were Saiyr & Jinks permabanned when you are truly worse than both of them combined.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

This matchup is not thrilling so far. :| Maybe NA times will be better, but so far there’s been virtually zero solo/smallman action. Plenty of people, but they’re all in blobs.

We were running a trio last night and got a fair bit of action, that was in NA peak time.

~ AoN ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Poor old Saiyr, he was 95% PVF and 5% WvW he just stands on walls of keeps looking lost now. FREE SAIYR!!

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

ArchonWing.9480

Anet’s killing PvF too in an effort to force everyone to karma train? How sadistic.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

It must be frustrating to have guys like Wick transfer from Dragtanic the instant it starts to sink and bandwagon onto success that older guilds from SBI helped build up. Oh well, I guess SBI likes the yo-yo effect of mass exodus followed by mass bandwagoning.

That’s why here at Maguuma, we actively discourage terribad PvD guilds like NNK from joining our server. We’d much rather have a tight-knit community of good players looking for fun fights than a watered-down, warm-body-loving, siege-amassing, bandwagoning community, like some other servers.

Well, you don’t know us, and I have no more to say.

Good luck, have fun in-game, and good day.

http://i.qkme.me/3ou31u.jpg

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dynafire.5196

dynafire.5196

Just wanna say this… Most of my old server mates — several small or medium and big guilds — moved to SBI because it was NOT winning easily.

Sounds like crud to me. I think it is more likely a bunch of folks moved there to be the top of the silver league, which would have been the case if ANET didn’t push back the start date. How much ‘not winning’ did you expect to be doing at the top of silver?

This is actually relatively accurate. I’ve run with a number of the early transfer guilds (before many people were even talking about leagues or “crushing” anyone). The first 3 or 4 guild transfers were looking for good fights, and maybe to take us to T3.

Then yes, it did seem like more and more became interested in transferring to SBI. But by then, it wasn’t to dominate silver (which at that time was ranks 13-24), as we would have been pushed out of silver anyways. None of the people recruiting on our side have ever expressed the desire for T1, in fact often pitching that we want to avoid T1. But sometimes you do things and get unexpected results.. The hope is people are enjoying the experience on SBI.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

You’re an incredibly rude person, and seem to think that your dookie doesn’t stink. Well, I’m here to let you know that it reeks. Go back to your own thread, please – and thank you!

It makes me wonder, really, looking at your post history – WHY on earth were Saiyr & Jinks permabanned when you are truly worse than both of them combined.

EDIT: removing snark

You know what, you’re right. It’s was a kitten move while you are going through a rough spot.

I do want to mention that I liked your “soapbox” speech earlier in this thread. One of the best posts in recent Maguuma threads imho.

(edited by Chris.3290)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dynafire.5196

dynafire.5196

The real intriguing/unfortunate thing here is that in terms of actual match-end, no matter who wins neither SBI nor Maguuma can get into Gold at this rate. For SBI to have the point uptick to actually not only surpass Maguuma but also to knock Fort Aspenwood into Silver (note: by match-end it is very possible that SoS is the 5th place server if they can just hold their current ground against TC), they would need to destroy both of us (akin to the current T2 matchup in EU) which I don’t really see happening.

It’s bad timing and a bad draw both at the same time. Still, we can at least have some fights, we’ll see how we look as the week passes on, it has only been one day after all.

This would probably be true if leagues started next week, but they start on the 18th, right? There’s one more matchup before leagues start. Who knows what RNG will bring next week..

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Who are these IoJ kids and why have they started commenting in Maguuma threads in the past few days?

pic: pls not that is not the end of the blob that is the end of my draw distance
about perspective, right?

Attachments:

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

Man this SBI ebg farm is great

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Who are these IoJ kids and why have they started commenting in Maguuma threads in the past few days?

pic: pls not that is not the end of the blob that is the end of my draw distance
about perspective, right?

IoJ is a server that gets beat in the open field during NA, but brags about PPT on the forums because of their overnight coverage. You’ll love them. They are like the SoS of the lower tiers.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Newbkakes.4971

Newbkakes.4971

Or it’ll just make BP look somewhat silly for all the kitten they talked
MM was a fun guild to meet in combat

Wipin zergs since 2012
Former Too Kitten [BÆST] leader/founder
[TBT] The Black Tides since ’14

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

I really hope you’re trolling with posts like these.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

Server Transfers Server Transfers Server Transfers

Can we talk about something else?

Or maybe can we get off the forums and fight their megablobs instead of kitten about them constantly?

Please? Pretty please?

We want gold league but we aren’t even properly handling SBI? I can assure you that the T1 servers are far more stacked and zergy, so get used to it.

Just get off the forums, go srs mode, and get it done.

That is all. ::hops off soapbox::

This week and the next seem to determine if you get in gold league. I don’t think you really want gold league, I could imagine the forums every week and the kitten fests. I myself think SoS will get that last spot in T2 and hope they do.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

It must be frustrating to have guys like Wick transfer from Dragtanic the instant it starts to sink and bandwagon onto success that older guilds from SBI helped build up. Oh well, I guess SBI likes the yo-yo effect of mass exodus followed by mass bandwagoning.

That’s why here at Maguuma, we actively discourage terribad PvD guilds like NNK from joining our server. We’d much rather have a tight-knit community of good players looking for fun fights than a watered-down, warm-body-loving, siege-amassing, bandwagoning community, like some other servers.

Well, you don’t know us, and I have no more to say.

Good luck, have fun in-game, and good day.

http://i.qkme.me/3ou31u.jpg

If I may…

…and…

Know your facts before you troll.

15 Charrs!

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by playard.6035)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

I really hope you’re trolling with posts like these.

:-P

This week and the next seem to determine if you get in gold league. I don’t think you really want gold league, I could imagine the forums every week and the kitten fests. I myself think SoS will get that last spot in T2 and hope they do.

Rude!

(edited by Evalana.5480)