in Match-ups

Posted by: Bee.6239

Bee.6239

Fun night tonight, really good fights!

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

RET I give props to you guys, you kicked my guilds kitten over and over 8+ times. But i’d love to fight you guys when you run about 20 instead of that blob. I think you guys are good enough to run smallers numbers, why not try?

It’s PTSD from weeks of fighting against T1 opponents. Hard to run 20 or less against those blobs.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Good gvg DDLG. Toughest 15v we had, a shame lag and dc’s played a part. Here’s hoping we match up again so we can do it one more time.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

RET I give props to you guys, you kicked my guilds kitten over and over 8+ times. But i’d love to fight you guys when you run about 20 instead of that blob. I think you guys are good enough to run smallers numbers, why not try?

It’s PTSD from weeks of fighting against T1 opponents. Hard to run 20 or less against those blobs.

Wait… why would bandwagoners to a low tier server have that?… You been queue vs 15’in in t5+ for weeks, shouldn’t you feel perfectly safe running 25?…

(edited by Player Character.9467)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

And here I thought BP whined a lot in these threads.

And here is BP on this thread still whining about us. Can just imagine the tantrum Noodica will have if we indeed win. It’s kind of pathetic.

It’ll make me sick seeing how high SBI’s ego will be if they win this round.. Cmon FA ><

SBI

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

Wait… why would bandwagoners to a low tier server have that?… You been queue vs 15’in in t5+ for weeks, shouldn’t you feel perfectly safe running 25?…

he is on FA

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Fight club SBI windmill

GM – [Ark]ham

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Divrocks.5718

Divrocks.5718

Fun GvG tonight VR!

GvG!GvG!GvG!

Night Nighttt the Necro
Deadly Legends [DDLG]
Droppin baddies since 2012

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Honestly, the GvG on FA BL tonight violated my game mode. No more of this.

Star Player
[KEK]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

LOL

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

he is on FA

No, I am on IoJ with SIC for a little less than 3 weeks now. NERF though is still primarily FA. I get to hear from my guys all about the T1 blobs. As for queue vs. 15 for weeks, I really wouldn’t know about that. SIC runs in a group of 15 or less.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: PhilBrank.4965

PhilBrank.4965

We were running deep tonight. Recent recruiting because of burnout/general attrition, plus refugees loyal to FA joining us after their guilds left. We haven’t had that many RET in WvW at once in a while.

Don’t pretend like Mag and SBI haven’t made blobs that size in this matchup at some point though.

We’ll still be out there this week and welcome all fights! Come at us so we know how many of our recruits are secretly rallybots :-P, and we’ll try to run some smaller numbers later in the week (plus GvGs!).

Good fights all.

Tsorin – Warrior [RET]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Ahh Pyro I’m glad we finally fought. We haven’t fought a guild group of you as a guild group of us in months, almost back in old T3. Somehow we never end up on the same map, or maybe its cause you’re usually in EB?

Overall very very fun night against a lot of different guild groups.

Any guilds that can field 20 and want a GvG, send us a challenge. Hope to hear from DDLG, Abys, BEAST, TE, VR, Pyro, Ark, and DR. Don’t be shy.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Ahh Pyro I’m glad we finally fought. We haven’t fought a guild group of you as a guild group of us in months, almost back in old T3. Somehow we never end up on the same map, or maybe its cause you’re usually in EB?

Overall very very fun night against a lot of different guild groups.

Any guilds that can field 20 and want a GvG, send us a challenge. Hope to hear from DDLG, Abys, BEAST, TE, VR, Pyro, Ark, and DR. Don’t be shy.

Think VR is already fully booked.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas.8630

Silas.8630

It was good.

Then ended with carnage.

Good job to both DDLG and VR.

Oh hey, that shiny-kitten ele just right of center in the first picture is me :-)

SBI
[DR]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

Abys go away plz

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Abys go away plz

Heehee! Why?

[Abys]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

interesting having to come up with new and creative ways to deal with mega blobs, but probably good practice for us if we’re really gonna try hard this week and aim for gold league still
monday will see a different maguuma, fair warning

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

Abys go away plz

Never! :p

~Tarnished Coast~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeckerDontPlay.1639

DeckerDontPlay.1639

Hey guiz! I’m at work, save some of that sweet wxp for me

Sixes – KUM – Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

Fun fights against the Tune guys tonight.

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

SBI going to get wrecked in t2 if they can’t even take on Mag’s oceanic…. ahaha

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

I can’t help being a popular charismatic cult leader.

Either way good enough to run smaller numbers or not it wouldn’t really make sense to take chances for mag’s benefit when we have to deal with 3 guild groups fighting us like the rest of the weekend.

If you want to run smaller numbers, well, there’s GvG and we do those. pm bass head or stawker. (I don’t set those up for various reasons to include I’m lazy.) Need at least 24h notice though. Not going to do any of these hi lets gvg in 15 minutes things.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

(edited by Zoel.9154)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I hate to burst any bubbles out there, but SBI is nothing compared to TC. The scores would have been a LOT different in this match if you swapped SBI for TC.

Now that DB is dead, I’m sure SBI could easily replace them as a tier 2 contender but it’s also tough to tell where they really sit since their community is excited to be fighting up the ranks. It isn’t hurting attendance. In the long run I don’t see T1 as a possible destination.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

I hate to burst any bubbles out there, but SBI is nothing compared to TC. The scores would have been a LOT different in this match if you swapped SBI for TC.

Now that DB is dead, I’m sure SBI could easily replace them as a tier 2 contender but it’s also tough to tell where they really sit since their community is excited to be fighting up the ranks. It isn’t hurting attendance. In the long run I don’t see T1 as a possible destination.

That’s okay, the majority of people talking up SBI’s rise through the tiers in this thread haven’t been from SBI. The people saying we would kitten this match in on the first page were from Maguuma and FA.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I’d say the first page was pretty mild and I only saw Mag rustle jimmies. Beyond that is standard upper tier pvf.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Looks like FA is losing the first day of unemployment wars to start off the week. Fun weekend so far. Lots of good action from RET, ARK, VR, PYRO.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

It’s nothing new. Up and coming server feels like they can take on the world after a few weeks of rolling empty servers, then they reach tier 2. Maybe they beat TC too, but then they match against T1 a few times. Or maybe TC starts beating them back. In another month’s time the bandwagon is no more.

Seen it with Kaineng and DB. Hope 3rd time’s the charm.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I’m waiting to see what happens during the work week when Maguuma finally gets it’s groove on.

What’s with FA’s nighttime? SBI is ticking like they are the 2nd coming of DB.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: ebbnjin.5276

ebbnjin.5276

SBI definitely wanted to know where we stand..
IMO this matchup gave us a good idea as to where we are, and learned great deal about our strengthes and weaknesses.
I am sure we will use them to improve ourselves in future matchups.
And … seriously I doubt majority of SBI actually believed we can compete against T1 or T1.5(T2 might have been in people’s wish list^.^;) servers except for few trolls/forum warriors who we all have in our servers.

Regards

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

/golfclap. That line should be brought up weekly.

Been watching this development with interest, Let me ask a simple question. SBI… or Kaineng. Who was more of a potential when climbing?

~X

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryan.8367

Ryan.8367

I think SBI has the worst players I’ve ever seen since I’ve been roaming. Holy kitten you guys are bad.

Tanbin 80 Ranger
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Been watching this development with interest, Let me ask a simple question. SBI… or Kaineng. Who was more of a potential when climbing?

From the view of someone fighting both, Kaineng, imo. There was a lot more hype than substance with Kaineng, but I think overall they were a stronger server than SBI.

SBI imo is more of a blob at this point, where Kaineng was more coordinated. This is not meant as insulting, I think equally little of all bandwagon efforts, but Kaineng was a structured alliance at the start. SBI growth was more organic and as such not as organized.

Not to say SBI cant get as organized, just not there atm.

~ AoN ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Welcome to tier 2 SBI. I hope you get to fight the tier 1 and 1.5 servers soon just so you can see what FA and others have been experiencing for months. You will be shocked by their coverage.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JobCreator.1956

JobCreator.1956

I think SBI has the worst players I’ve ever seen since I’ve been roaming. Holy kitten you guys are bad.

Can you point out on the doll where the bad man touched you?

The kitten mightier than the sword.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

SBI is leading at 10am against Maguuma…
I think it’s officially time to take SBI seriously as the real deal.

A worthy successor to Kaineng and Dragonbrand as being a bandwagon that hits #5 and goes no where afterwards.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

A worthy successor to Kaineng and Dragonbrand as being a bandwagon that hits #5 and goes no where afterwards.

Not sure how we can put it any other way. We don’t care what our rank is, rank means nothing in this game. Random matchups mean some weeks you get stomped and some weeks you stomp. The guilds here are excited to be in a tier where we can reliably face good guilds and competition and get better. Whether we tick 0, 695, or somewhere in between, the guilds will be here to fight.

Star Player
[KEK]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

A worthy successor indeed.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

What’s with FA’s nighttime? SBI is ticking like they are the 2nd coming of DB.

So they have ‘some’ coverage. T2 has SEA and EU coverage. Maybe they did get DB scraps, looking at my thread this week its dead in there.

And to be honest, this doesn’t mean much. SoS and DB combined can’t touch TC and both of those servers are SEA Oceanic ;-)

We’re still ticking 375 versus 2.

From the view of someone fighting both, Kaineng, imo. There was a lot more hype than substance with Kaineng, but I think overall they were a stronger server than SBI.

SBI imo is more of a blob at this point, where Kaineng was more coordinated. This is not meant as insulting, I think equally little of all bandwagon efforts, but Kaineng was a structured alliance at the start. SBI growth was more organic and as such not as organized.

Not to say SBI cant get as organized, just not there atm.

Hmmm … thanks Niim. Yeah, bandwagon servers are what they are, and it was a humbling experience. Believe me, climbing from t8 got a fair share of players to voice there opinions (and rightly so). Good to know, kaineng on the inside was alot of work. I mean the guilds did alot of practice during the weeks, it felt like a full time job. So kinda got tiring.

So glad its not like that at TC. /KicksFeetup&drinksMaiTai

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

Uh Oh… looks like the well oiled mags machine has started to stir. At the time of starting above posting SBI was ticking 325

http://mos.millenium.org/na/

Now mags about to overtake them.

EDIT: Correction, OVERTOOK.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Wow, our 20 oceanics are really slacking against their queue.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Yeah, SBI has never seen tier 1 numbers or faced them blobs, so yeah we have no idea what to expect. We have actually never faced a sever who has greater numbers than us nor have we EVER had the outnumbered buff on any map. Pvforuming in this thread is just bad :/.

In general we have a lot of new guilds/faces and we need to get more organized which will happen over time. Under no illusion that we can handle TC and don’t really care but thanx for all the attention and concern about our server. You all are precious <3.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shads.9468

Shads.9468

It’s not organisation thats hurting SBI. You didn’t lose 3 fully fortified towers to an outmanned oceanic crew on mag due to bad organisation. Quite the opposite in fact.

edit oopsies, your garrison too!

(edited by Shads.9468)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

the weekdays are dark and full of guuman’s.

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Yeah, SBI has never seen tier 1 numbers or faced them blobs, so yeah we have no idea what to expect. We have actually never faced a sever who has greater numbers than us nor have we EVER had the outnumbered buff on any map. Pvforuming in this thread is just bad :/.

In general we have a lot of new guilds/faces and we need to get more organized which will happen over time. Under no illusion that we can handle TC and don’t really care but thanx for all the attention and concern about our server. You all are precious <3.

I doubt most of the people commenting in this thread about how we’ll fare in Tier 1 and 2 realize we’ve already fought those servers with maybe 10% of our current population. I’m sure we’ll still be outmanned from time to time and our coverage probably won’t be on par but trust me, we’ve already seen the worst those guys can bring to bear.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shunt.6254

Shunt.6254

It’s Monday, and you just lost your Garry.

Maguuma
– Arc [VR]
– GvG us!

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

We on SBI are awful. We are also completely perplexed on how we could have possible scored even one point in this match up with the all powerful Maguuma and Fort Aspenwood. Clearly the twenty-five thousand point lead we currently have is a fluke. Totally impossible with our poor play. Clearly a redress for the other servers is required.

Just imagine where we’ll be if we actually figure out what we’re doing.

SBI