10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perkysaurus.2630

Perkysaurus.2630

Every opponent has something to teach us if we have the eyes to see. SBI is certainly the new kid on the block with a lot to learn but you get better by playing better opponents and they have that this week. I saw they had scouts in every tower last night which is pretty hardcore that they have people willing to put server first. EVERY server wishes they had more people like that. If they win kudos to you for a hard fought match if not well you were the underdog in the ratings anyway the math just showed us the truth. We still have fights aplenty for everyone Mags, Sbi your little dog toto too

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

I am in amazement at all the people on Mag, and other servers, who can see the future of SBI. They have their stories down to a science on what diretion we will go, who will leave our server, and how we will do against all future opponents. Shocking how many assumptions the same players keep making as if their infinite wisdom sees all on how the players on a different server are going to act/react when confronted with future actions.

This would be the equivalent of someone looking into their crystal ball and saying that Mag and SBI will both end up in Silver league were Mag will be clubbed like a baby seal only accomplishing a place on the rankings below SBI. Therefore Mag’s less then cheery demeanor will lead to an implosion where players will start living in hypocrisy and jumping ship to winning servers. This will be the end of #Magswag.

tldr: Nostradamus lives in GW2

the path sbi is walking down is the same as kaining. ifyou get in gold league, the bandwagons that recently joined will abandon, and you’ll settle in T4 or bottom T3 in a couple months.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traxien Cion.9261

Traxien Cion.9261

Let’s go Mag! I’m rooting for you!

Traxien Cion – Ranger | Traxien Kills – Warrior | [STUN] | TC Commander

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grumbelly.9560

Grumbelly.9560

the path sbi is walking down is the same as kaining. ifyou get in gold league, the bandwagons that recently joined will abandon, and you’ll settle in T4 or bottom T3 in a couple months.

Ok lets play your seer game.

First off all this is based on us being Kaineng. Since all servers, and players for that fact, are the same… I will give you this one.

Now lets look at the core of SBI. All that are left are players that want to be here and already did the dirty drop from T1 down to T5 and refuse to leave or be bothered by silly things like outnumbered and losing. You are right, I see them leaving this time around.

Now lets look at the transfers. Most transferred looking for a larger server with more opponents. I’m sure some did transfer looking for the next best thing. If guilds leave because SBI is not the home for them we will be back where we started and that is ok as long as we still have opponents. Now if there are no opponents, I could see them transferring again.

SBI likes fights. Good, bad, or ugly there is fun to be had and something to be learned from each fight. Wherever we end up i’m sure we will make a way to find fun from it, but thank you for your concern.

EDIT Typo. Sadly we both mispelled Kaineng’s name. Sorry.

[Shhh] SBI

(edited by Grumbelly.9560)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Ok lets play your seer game.

First off all this is based on us being Kaening. Since all servers, and players for that fact, are the same… I will give you this one.

Now lets look at the core of SBI. All that are left are players that want to be here and already did the dirty drop from T1 down to T5 and refuse to leave or be bothered by silly things like outnumbered and losing. You are right, I see them leaving this time around.

Now lets look at the transfers. Most transferred looking for a larger server with more opponents. I’m sure some did transfer looking for the next best thing. If guilds leave because SBI is not the home for them we will be back where we started and that is ok as long as we still have opponents. Now if there are no opponents, I could see them transferring again.

SBI likes fights. Good, bad, or ugly there is fun to be had and something to be learned from each fight. Wherever we end up i’m sure we will have a way to find fun from it, but thank you for your concern.

If SBI likes fights why is this thread so full of complaining about 4-6 necros being too many wells/marks for their 40+ zerg?

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Grumbelly.9560

If SBI likes fights why is this thread so full of complaining about 4-6 necros being too many wells/marks for their 40+ zerg?

I think necro’s are a new character class that was added with the last patch. Sometimes new experiences can be scary?

[Shhh] SBI

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

I wouldn’t take it as a compliment – I would take it as more of a ‘no one likes your kitteny attitude’ kinda sorta thing…

7) Maggie is the most loved and cherished one among all. Everyone just plainly likes Maggie for her friendly and cheerful personality, and admires her unmatched skill (at least on certain aspect, certainly hands down the best)

I wouldn’t take it as a compliment — a lot of people posted in this thread aren’t even in this match-up. :-/

How are those two points even relevant to each other lol

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krash.9486

Krash.9486

I don’t post on this forum very often…

[SBI] Champions of Stormbluff Isle

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Total number of SBI rangers with longbow and bear pets slaughtered yesterday

Keep em coming!!

Lawl are you the ranger I ran into on my Guard south of ruins the other day?

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Does SBI post dissertations on the forums all the time. Three sentences in and I zZzZzZz.

Blob in game, blob of text on forums.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Mags, keep the faith, there is still a week to gain the rating if you seek the 5th or 6th spot in gold league.

SBI, Congrats on continuing to hold the lead in your match, good to see you back on the rise.

FA, ……well I personally hope to draw you in next weeks matchup, good luck.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Grumbelly.9560

Does SBI post dissertations on the forums all the time. Three sentences in and I zZzZzZz.

Blob in game, blob of text on forums.

Hey, I broke away from the zerg and solo’d on my last post. Some people are never happy.

[Shhh] SBI

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryan.8367

Ryan.8367

Total number of SBI rangers with longbow and bear pets slaughtered yesterday

Keep em coming!!

Lawl are you the ranger I ran into on my Guard south of ruins the other day?

Probably

Tanbin 80 Ranger
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

I heard SBI was complaining about necros?

Attachments:

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Juunro.7082

Juunro.7082

Yo, [PYRO] Guard this evening fighting the Mesmer; I am sorry we killed you, but you kept attacking me while I was watching you guys duel. You did beat me one on one fair and square, though it was a good, close fight, but if you keep hitting me while dueling someone else, I can’t be held responsible.

Seriously though, that like… 10 minute long fight between you two was fun to watch.

Axe Murdering, Longbowing tiny Asura Mohawk’d Warrior

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

noice marks m8

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

noice marks m8

Don’t encourage him….

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Respawn.6802

Respawn.6802

Forcing Anets budget servers to calculate the effects of so many overlapping marks might destroy WvW forever. You’re playing with fire there.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

noice marks m8

Don’t encourage him….

Minion Zerg is the secret zerg meta. Accept the inevitable and bring only mass summon professions.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Andrew Clear.1750

Doesn’t seem like the necro zerg is helping too much tonight, like it did Monday.

Well, since Wednesday is almost over, and SBI has held it’s own the past few nights in primetime, I can safely predict that we will be victorious this week. WooHoo…I get 3 more greens pieces of crap

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

… There was no necro zerg monday…

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Well played, RET

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

GFs to ark. I only remembered to fraps one out of 7 but it was the insane third round, so I’ll get that up ASAP.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

SBI is scrunbs not even that good lamo pls zerg more

BAEST more like BAEST at dying on the server hahaha pls get better

Please L2Grammar.

Had fun tonight at the Windmill with the Swag, iLL, and Fear guys. Hope you’re not too upset about the emotes/QQ. All in good fun. Thanks for the duels.

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolf.4320

Wolf.4320

Some people just hate baby quaggans….

Devona’s Rest Stormbluff Isle – The Demon Wolf – Warrior
[BÆST] – Too Kitten
The Wandering Christmas Dolyak – The Kite Flying Quaggan

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dynafire.5196

dynafire.5196

I think some clans started to get a taste of gold and thought it wouldn’t be as easy as they thought compared to when they were facing mid silver opponents.

I mean we already know most people on SBI don’t really have any loyalty to the server, and SBI as a community obviously doesn’t really care either. They’ve been trying for months to recall clans that originally bandwagoned off to other servers during SBI’s first major exodus. Talk about whoring yourself out for short-term PPT.

Now SBI has a bunch of clans that can’t come close to pulling their weight and are hitting a brick wall of skill in the form of FA and Mag despite their superior numbers. They’ll jump ship soon enough.

Biggest difference between Mag and SBI: If a clan leaves Mag to bandwagon onto another server we’ll tell them to stay the hell off Mag. If a clan leave SBI to bandwagon onto another server, they’ll pay for your transfer back.

Well – i never thought to say that – but I agree with you, at least in part. It is indeed the biggest difference between Mag and SBI – we care about our people. Several guilds left at the exodus, because they wanted something more and better – talking about guilds that were there at the founding of the server, people of high quality and good friends.

Guess what – we don’t hate them. At least I don’t – some others might but it’s not because we lost rank and ppt – it’s because we lost important people.

Yes – I would welcome them anytime back, even if it’s just guesting for some PvE events. They actually did that and it was tons of fun.

Maguma sees those as bandwagoners and deserters. We see them as SBI alumni, “raised and trained on SBI” – that’s from one’s signature.

I guess it’s a matter of age – when you’ll be old enough to have a family and significant people around you, you’ll understand what I mean. Meanwhile carry on, being a teenager and having extreme opinions is only natural.

Haha, I was thinking this exactly. I would not want to be known as the server that no one ever returns to, or that doesn’t welcome back former players. The only thing that shows is that a person holds grudges, or that the experience on the server was so bad – no one wants to return. I’d far rather be the opposite.. As you said, maybe that’s just what we get with our years.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Is there anyone on atm that can put up a fight? This is a bit silly. I know it’s a higher tier, but come on.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

We were screwed by transfers once and survived, I am sure if it happens, we will again. The general consensus was we wanted to stay in the mid tier’s, that changed, we cant change it now. Not all of us wanted our transfers back, especially me and a whole slew of the WvW’ers that showed up every day for the T1->T5 fall . Some did, and thats their opinion. Thats not SBI’s as a whole.

If we make it to gold, we do, if we dont then we dont. If we continue to rise, we continue to rise, if we fall, well you get it. I am 99% sure those people who stayed after the first exodus are going to remain if it happens again. There is no question we will get decimated in gold, and I like to think it will help us all improve.

Im still glad we had this match up, even with you trolling Mags, I always had a soft spot for you guys, and FA has been pretty awesome as well. It has been a pretty great match, and its helped already. Going from Sat/Sun/Mon of getting curb stomped in EB to wiping both zergs past 2 nights means we’re doing somewhat better. Its been fun.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

(edited by Bannok.3152)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Jimmies rustled.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Is that Jimmy on the left? Sorry, I guess your post made me brush against him.

Attachments:

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Andrew Clear.1750

Is there anyone on atm that can put up a fight? This is a bit silly. I know it’s a higher tier, but come on.

LOL. I remember wiping a nice size zerg in EB earlier, when they tried for our tower. They also had about 6 Omega’s with them.

So, yeah, people are putting up a fight. You just aren’t around to participate in them. I guess it sucks to be you.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kayonits.6804

kayonits.6804

Hey Bannok, don’t feel bad – I’m on Mag and as a server, they (we) tend to troll everyone – even our own! ;-) But it sounds like you’ve got a pretty thick skin and you and yours on SBI will do ok no matter what.
From what I hear, we’re pretty much in the same boat – hoping that we don’t end up in tier 1 (because a) we’d probably get creamed and b) because the queues and server lag will likely make it pretty unenjoyable. Somehow I doubt that A-net will improve their infrastructure enough to actually support the gameplay in tier 1 sufficiently.

All that being said – you guys have been giving us a good run this week. A lot of us feel that we’ve been able to best you folks in the open field/combat – but I guess the point-score speaks for itself….

We were screwed by transfers once and survived, I am sure if it happens, we will again. The general consensus was we wanted to stay in the mid tier’s, that changed, we cant change it now. Not all of us wanted our transfers back, especially me and a whole slew of the WvW’ers that showed up every day for the T1->T5 fall . Some did, and thats their opinion. Thats not SBI’s as a whole.

If we make it to gold, we do, if we dont then we dont. If we continue to rise, we continue to rise, if we fall, well you get it. I am 99% sure those people who stayed after the first exodus are going to remain if it happens again. There is no question we will get decimated in gold, and I like to think it will help us all improve.

Im still glad we had this match up, even with you trolling Mags, I always had a soft spot for you guys, and FA has been pretty awesome as well. It has been a pretty great match, and its helped already. Going from Sat/Sun/Mon of getting curb stomped in EB to wiping both zergs past 2 nights means we’re doing somewhat better. Its been fun.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Good fights, HOPE!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

LOL. I remember wiping a nice size zerg in EB earlier, when they tried for our tower. They also had about 6 Omega’s with them.

So, yeah, people are putting up a fight. You just aren’t around to participate in them. I guess it sucks to be you.

I think his view would be more ‘sucks to be you to participate in them’ given what you described.

~ AoN ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Amurond.4590:

complaining about 4-6 necros being too many wells/marks

4-6 necros

You’re an idiot, there’s a difference between every other day of the week and today when we decided to do exactly what you claim we’ve been doing all week. Hell, my post PREDATES the necro zerg running and then there’s the posts I’m referring to which don’t even have the same date. Plz, keep making us laugh, your tears are delicious. It’s just too bad they’ll be so cheap when you play a server with more than half your coverage.

Edit: unlinking the quote from your post so you can’t delete your lack of understanding of time

I think he was laughing, not crying. I laughed anyway.

[Abys]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

From what I hear, we’re pretty much in the same boat – hoping that we don’t end up in tier 1 (because a) we’d probably get creamed and b) because the queues and server lag will likely make it pretty unenjoyable. Somehow I doubt that A-net will improve their infrastructure enough to actually support the gameplay in tier 1 sufficiently.

All that being said – you guys have been giving us a good run this week. A lot of us feel that we’ve been able to best you folks in the open field/combat – but I guess the point-score speaks for itself….

Are you sure you play on mag?

~ AoN ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

shoutout to [RET] and [HOPE], was fun

GM – [Ark]ham

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Maguuma is 1000x better when they are being serious and not running their mouths on the forums. Once you get past wild boasts and the obligatory “if we had night coverage”, they are pretty neat folks.

I think he’s referring to the ‘if we get gold we’re jumping ship!’ attitude of kayonits

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stillsky.2615

Stillsky.2615

I think some clans started to get a taste of gold and thought it wouldn’t be as easy as they thought compared to when they were facing mid silver opponents.

I mean we already know most people on SBI don’t really have any loyalty to the server, and SBI as a community obviously doesn’t really care either. They’ve been trying for months to recall clans that originally bandwagoned off to other servers during SBI’s first major exodus. Talk about whoring yourself out for short-term PPT.

Now SBI has a bunch of clans that can’t come close to pulling their weight and are hitting a brick wall of skill in the form of FA and Mag despite their superior numbers. They’ll jump ship soon enough.

Biggest difference between Mag and SBI: If a clan leaves Mag to bandwagon onto another server we’ll tell them to stay the hell off Mag. If a clan leave SBI to bandwagon onto another server, they’ll pay for your transfer back.

Well – i never thought to say that – but I agree with you, at least in part. It is indeed the biggest difference between Mag and SBI – we care about our people. Several guilds left at the exodus, because they wanted something more and better – talking about guilds that were there at the founding of the server, people of high quality and good friends.

Guess what – we don’t hate them. At least I don’t – some others might but it’s not because we lost rank and ppt – it’s because we lost important people.

Yes – I would welcome them anytime back, even if it’s just guesting for some PvE events. They actually did that and it was tons of fun.

Maguma sees those as bandwagoners and deserters. We see them as SBI alumni, “raised and trained on SBI” – that’s from one’s signature.

I guess it’s a matter of age – when you’ll be old enough to have a family and significant people around you, you’ll understand what I mean. Meanwhile carry on, being a teenager and having extreme opinions is only natural.

Haha, I was thinking this exactly. I would not want to be known as the server that no one ever returns to, or that doesn’t welcome back former players. The only thing that shows is that a person holds grudges, or that the experience on the server was so bad – no one wants to return. I’d far rather be the opposite.. As you said, maybe that’s just what we get with our years.

As a 32 year old, I’m not quite sure what this “old enough” nonsense is supposed to mean.

Why would Maguuma want players/guilds to be on our server if their goals and needs in WvW are not what Maguuma can provide? If a guild comes to Maguuma looking for easy-mode PPT type of playing, they’re in the wrong place. If they decided to leave, it would be better for them as well as for us. We’d rather not have them back, not because of bad blood or grudges, but because our respective styles of playing would clash and wouldn’t be fun for either side. There’s nothing immature about that. There’s nothing that says “We don’t know how to love, for we are dumb teenagers that know nothing of family” in that sentiment.

We have players and guilds on our server that I’m sure would be welcome back with open arms if they ever decided to test the waters on other…wait, I’m totally doing this wrong!

SBI are full of bads lolz! Ahh, that’s better!

aZn
~Maguuma~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

Here’s a vid of round 3. RET won 5-2 but it could have easily been 2-5, you’ll understand why if you watch this video.

Hopefully someone with more hard drive space can upload other rounds. You also get to hear me call/verify pacify very loudly at the end so enjoy.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Basedgod.7328

Basedgod.7328

Lots of fun all day against Ark all over SBI BL and again in the GvG!

I was the staff ele. Got a taste of my own medicine when I got mega S/D bursted in one of the rounds lol :C.

Funniest Ele NA
[coVn] Witches I Chaotic Good
Fort Aspenwood

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

That’s actually a pretty cool picture. Was wondering what it looked like from your guys’ side.
It just looks like a blob of red marks on the ground from our side. =)

~Tarnished Coast~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

It’s been a fun week. Learned so much this week!
The last time SBI fought this high was back in January, and so much has changed.
On reset night when we were defending Garrison on SBI BL, I died while on the wall to some sort of crazy necro well spam that Maguuma put down. So I know not to stand near the edge now when Maguuma has their zerg below. Lesson learned, haven’t been caught on that since. Last week watching the guild [One] with their tower defense, we also learned some things. This morning Maguuma rushed Mendon’s gap with 40-50 people and golems. We had 20-25 defending in Lord’s room, and pushed them out after about 5 minutes of crazy fighting. Not sure that would have been possible for us a few weeks ago.
Fort Aspenwood has been classy all week, thanks to them for all the great fights this week. I’m sure we’ll see each other again very soon.
Maguuma has been absolutely fierce on the battlefield, always keeping us on our toes.
Maguuma’s open field is very very good. I think we’re adjusting and improving as the week goes on.
Maguuma is probably the toughest server to fight (per capita) I’ve ever seen. The quality of their fighting groups is tremendous and you guys should applaud yourselves for your group composition and fighting prowess.

~Tarnished Coast~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

He means individually and to be fair I can understand his assessment, also, lol.

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Every SBI zerg has been larger than anything mag sized, minus k trains. There’s no way you actually think you’re right, is there?

I don’t know about zergs but we sure are larger in that ‘department’. After all, ours are made of Steel.

@Deathtouch.9706 Thank you for the free marketing lol. When your opponent does the recruiting for you, you know you’ve done something right lol. Keep it up!

One of the key things Bannok said about SBI is the attitude to ‘improve’. Many of our new brothers and sisters were drawn to SBI because they share similar attitudes for seeking new challenges and continual improvement.

SBI’s old motto was “Log on, Rock out, and Screw the Score.”

Perhaps the new SBI motto would be “Adapt. Improve. Overcome.”

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Naw. We’re not into bandwagoners. Its better anyone who wants to bandwagon leaves mag. And take Oldsmeller with you if you go.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: scuzbutt.8140

scuzbutt.8140

Hey Maggie I wrote a poem just for you.

Roses are red, Violets are blue
EB doesn’t like violets
so neener neener
boo boo!

Can I haz cookie nao?

Attachments:

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

Maguuma is 1000x better when they are being serious and not running their mouths on the forums. Once you get past wild boasts and the obligatory “if we had night coverage”, they are pretty neat folks.

No one ever cares about the ramblings of their stalker.

~ AoN ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

Hey Maggie I wrote a poem just for you.

Roses are red, Violets are blue
EB doesn’t like violets
so neener neener
boo boo!

Can I haz cookie nao?

We still own a camp. If you want to troll us what you PvDoor while we were sleeping, the screenshot needs to contain no blue. Great work on the poem though, you can hang that on your fridge.

~ AoN ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: scuzbutt.8140

scuzbutt.8140

That’s not a blue camp. It’s a red camp SBI painted blue as a memorial to your lost towers and keep.

We here on SBI are nice boys and girls and we respect the fallen.