10/4 - EB - YB - NSP Blobstyle Edition

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

Best of luck!

Fight clubs will be sponsored whenever people feel the need.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kokurai.7258

Kokurai.7258

hehe…i still have flashbacks…-cries-

Nöír Noír Drägneil | NSP DH HoD Mag
[FNCY], [TG], [DRV], [FURY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Good luck
/15 char

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

Faux!! Long time no see!!

Good luck all, let’s have a fun week!

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lastrites.5286

Lastrites.5286

Best of luck to EB and NSP hope for some great fights this week.

Lastritês – Primi Agminis Legio [PAL]
Yak’s Bend Community Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kokurai.7258

Kokurai.7258

please be kind to nsp this week ;-; we didnt do anything wrong

Nöír Noír Drägneil | NSP DH HoD Mag
[FNCY], [TG], [DRV], [FURY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

Those were some great fights in Ebay away from 30+ zergs and flash built superior siege in fully upgraded camps for our 5-8 today. Jk, that never happened…

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Those were some great fights in Ebay away from 30+ zergs and flash built superior siege in fully upgraded camps for our 5-8 today. Jk, that never happened…

Nope….. “You didn’t see anything”……..

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Match-ups

Posted by: souless.1935

souless.1935

Could you two be any more obvious about teaming up against EB in EBG? Taking our north and south entrances on ol, yaks coming to the aid of nsp at vel, not attacking each other…sheesh if you two love birds are going to have date night at our OL at least take some breath mints first and freshen up your game enough to get in.

Fun times regardless

Ehmry Bay! Commander – Onyxguard
GW1/GW2 Beta player

in Match-ups

Posted by: AndrewRain.3169

AndrewRain.3169

Alright guys! Kaineng not dead! great fight ahead!

FIRST DAY OF KAINENG! HUZZAH!

Attachments:

[RAW] Raw Material
Commander Valcorain
What is Broken Can be Reforged.

(edited by AndrewRain.3169)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

Could you two be any more obvious about teaming up against EB in EBG? Taking our north and south entrances on ol, yaks coming to the aid of nsp at vel, not attacking each other…sheesh if you two love birds are going to have date night at our OL at least take some breath mints first and freshen up your game enough to get in.

Fun times regardless

Golden, thanks. You totally called it, Rena.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

in Match-ups

Pretty Pixie.8603

Alright guys! Kaineng not dead! great fight ahead!

FIRST DAY OF KAINENG! HUZZAH!

Your thread is that way.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinder.2056

Cinder.2056

Fun times regardless

Enjoyed the firework? Were the quaggans not cute enough for you?

BTW YOU ARE ALL QUAGGAN MURDERERS!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Fun times regardless

Omg EB snaked greenbriar from the wall behind while we were dealing with YB breakout zerg in the front.. MUST be a double team!!! QQ

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: ithinkimhaunted.7412

ithinkimhaunted.7412

Fun times regardless

I think most of EB missed it since they were still hiding in OL after getting DP’ed.
Good thing I recorded it!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

eBay is a t8 server for a reason, I understand this, but do you guys really frown upon open field fights that much? Only early in the night did we ever get any and then we found ourselves watching full blobs running into structures when went to eb to look for fights.

Just know that Os enjoys the fights and if we are in eh, that’s what we are there for, so don’t be shy! We know eBay has organized guilds ready to fight and Yb too!

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walnut.8420

Walnut.8420

If anyone’s wondering why they don’t have a wp in SM, Lowlands, hills, and bay for a long time, if your wondering why you don’t have your fully upgraded towers in ebg, if your wondering who it was, it was me. I took almost everything that Yak’s owned last night. And I’m not afraid to do it again. I took Lowlands/SM/Your Towers/Your Home repeatedly last night. And you know who you are, if you want to mess with me again, when you wake up, and look at the map, all your keeps will have wp’s in them. Consider this a warning. ~Walnut of Ehmry Bay (That post above mine, you don’t want to be next)

~Fort Aspenwood Server Officer~
Guild Leader of [FTF] -Walnut-
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall

(edited by Walnut.8420)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aluminum.6982

Aluminum.6982

If anyone’s wondering why they don’t have a wp in SM, Lowlands, hills, and bay for a long time, if your wondering why you don’t have your fully upgraded towers in ebg, if your wondering who it was, it was me. I took almost everything that Yak’s owned last night. And I’m not afraid to do it again. I took Lowlands/SM/Your Towers/Your Home repeatedly last night. And you know who you are, if you want to mess with me again, when you wake up, and look at the map, all your keeps will have wp’s in them. Consider this a warning. ~Walnut of Ehmry Bay (That post above mine, you don’t want to be next)

Wow that sounds kind of conceded. It could not have been that you had help?

Good hunting all and may the bags be plenty!

Corrupted Wingnut – Necro.
Or any of the Wingnut family.
(One) Yaks Bend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pandamonium.8035

Pandamonium.8035

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

Yawn. I don’t think anyone on YB is intimidated by such talk, we had that aplenty from other servers.

[Yak’s Bend]

in Match-ups

Posted by: dragonrage.8921

dragonrage.8921

(@ walnut) well pin a rose on your nose

in Match-ups

souless.1935

Fun times regardless

I think most of EB missed it since they were still hiding in OL after getting DP’ed.
Good thing I recorded it!

I dont know about hiding…we were cleaning out your beer cans from our towers….did catch the fireworks and the run in into our spawn waypoint enmasse death but no quag and even then….couldnt tell if serious lol

GW1/GW2 Beta player

in Match-ups

souless.1935

eBay is a t8 server for a reason, I understand this, but do you guys really frown upon open field fights that much? Only early in the night did we ever get any and then we found ourselves watching full blobs running into structures when went to eb to look for fights.

Just know that Os enjoys the fights and if we are in eh, that’s what we are there for, so don’t be shy! We know eBay has organized guilds ready to fight and Yb too!

Pretty sure this could be used I court as evidence u dont know what a ehmrybay is

GW1/GW2 Beta player

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

It is with great sadness that I must inform you of the permanent ban of our consummate pro forum warrior…. Bird Song, known amongst his friends simply as Rob. I know it is hard to fathom how such a dedicated gw2 gamer can get the ban boot, but we all know that there was a conspiracy against him by ANet due to the proposed renaming of StoneMist to BirdMist. Hopefully there will be an inquiry into this injustice and we can once again be flooded with hilarious gifs that are not only truth but also inspiring to us plebs. It will be my honor to light a superior flame ram in your memory!

Alas I will assure you that the spirit of Bird Song will forever live on in the early NA hours of your BL’s….

RIP Birdy you will be missed!

Bird Song (BC 245 – 2013)

VoxL (NSP)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Walnut, are you related to Kalkz?

Also,

eBay is a t8 server

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

It is with great sadness that I must inform you of the permanent ban of our consummate pro forum warrior…. Bird Song, known amongst his friends simply as Rob. I know it is hard to fathom how such a dedicated gw2 gamer can get the ban boot, but we all know that there was a conspiracy against him by ANet due to the proposed renaming of StoneMist to BirdMist. Hopefully there will be an inquiry into this injustice and we can once again be flooded with hilarious gifs that are not only truth but also inspiring to us plebs. It will be my honor to light a superior flame ram in your memory!

Alas I will assure you that the spirit of Bird Song will forever live on in the early NA hours of your BL’s….

Let us take a moment of silence to honor such a great man.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chimpy.4260

Chimpy.4260

After accepting a hefty amount of gold, I’d like to put aside my pride and help share this post about our commander and savior – Bird Song.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/RIP-Commander-Bird-Song-NSP-weeps/

#FreeBirdSong2013

(edited by Chimpy.4260)

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

That’s kind of mean to all the people on the rest of your server who have been working hard to make WvW happen this week.

Go for it. We could care less. you are a rank 10 server with plenty of coverage and people to fight on the rank 14 and 16 servers that you are currently up against.

Just more to take back when Os comes in at night.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

Walnut, are you related to Kalkz?

Also,

eBay is a t8 server

Joke. you wouldn’t understand.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

Pretty sure this could be used I court as evidence u dont know what a ehmrybay is

I only wish I knew what an Ehmry Bay was. but I can’t see through tower walls.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoChan.1926

RoChan.1926

So what you are saying is… the only way to fight YB is through night capping and PVDooring.

Let us know when you become a real threat. <3

Also RIP Birdy. I didn’t know you but I’m sure you were fly.

Optee Kaal Allusion | The Evil Empire
[TRY][POV]
“Kitten the yaks, so persistent about everything.” -Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

That’s kind of mean to all the people on the rest of your server who have been working hard to make WvW happen this week.

Go for it. We could care less. you are a rank 10 server with plenty of coverage and people to fight on the rank 14 and 16 servers that you are currently up against.

EBay’s rank is actually a bit inflated since they’ve been matched up with servers much higher than them for weeks on end. They have actually gained rating while getting kittenstomped by higher tier servers.

Hell, even NSP is gaining rating at the moment. Stupid system is stupid. Look at the bright side. NSP should do well in their bracket when the leagues start. Ebay and Yak’s will get crushed by the servers that didn’t quite make it into gold.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

The person in question was never a pro forum warrior, as evident by the fact that he got a permanent ban. Doubly so because his posts were consistently one or more of 1) nonsensical, 2) illogical, 3) contained childish GIFs, 4) contained poorly veiled insults, 5) tried to impose authority over other posters.

In this case the moderators couldn’t be more just.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Pretty Pixie.8603

OMG, you’re adorable! Can I take it home?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chimpy.4260

Chimpy.4260

With leagues coming up I feel that there may in fact be an ulterior motive towards this ban. Bird Song is NSPs beacon of hope and his forum warrior skills have always provided us lesser folk with a sense of direction. However, this ban will cause a great detriment to our WvWvW community and will thus lead to a decrease in ranking. Could this banning possibly be pupeteered by our rival servers of Darkhaven and IoJ?

#conspiracytheory
#FreeBirdSong2013
#injustice
#HailOurMightyLeader
#NSPBronzeLeagueWinners

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

Met an NSP roamer, downed the guy, let him get back up and bowed – he returns with 8-10 others and i get stomped (while me and some 4 others were working on taking one of our towers back). If that is the way you want to play this game then so be it. From now on i’ll treat you accordingly.

[Yak’s Bend]

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

EBay’s rank is actually a bit inflated since they’ve been matched up with servers much higher than them for weeks on end. They have actually gained rating while getting kittenstomped by higher tier servers.

Hell, even NSP is gaining rating at the moment. Stupid system is stupid. Look at the bright side. NSP should do well in their bracket when the leagues start. Ebay and Yak’s will get crushed by the servers that didn’t quite make it into gold.

I agree, the math there should really be rethought. This happens repeatedly in every tier set.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

(edited by Toble.2968)

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

Met an NSP roamer, downed the guy, let him get back up and bowed – he returns with 8-10 others and i get stomped (while me and some 4 others were working on taking one of our towers back). If that is the way you want to play this game then so be it. From now on i’ll treat you accordingly.

In that case, it might not actually be a roamer.

You might want to check their guild tag. Could just be a pug player looking for their larger group.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Match-ups

Posted by: dragonrage.8921

dragonrage.8921

Hate to say it but this is WVW you can be polite and honorable all you like just don’t expect others to return the favor.

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

Are there any decent roamers from NSP?

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

If you’re specifically looking for open field fights, the majority of our guilds run between 6 and 11 pacific time, and outside of that period/nearing the beginning or end of it, you’ll find us in a hodgepodge group from many guilds. They probably won’t be doing much open field fighting because pugs aren’t always in teamspeak/paying attention to what’s happening.

I also didn’t see Os at all last night, so I don’t know where you were looking for fights (my guild was in EBG). I don’t even know what server you’re on. I know that we fought Yaks and NSP a lot through the night. Then Yaks came along with a mega-zerg and we stopped directly engaging them with our 20-30 people.

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

The tables have turned…
I will have fun focusing yaks in EBG tonight…
I could really care less about NSP.
It’s going to be fun reading this matchup thread from all the QQ.

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

No absolutely none…. Not a single one….. We are terribad! Bye I was solo and at least someone in your guild tag EV was there with AD/Btsy/NA. But I died in short order. When the 10-15 guys burst me, for some reason my HP glitched to zero. I did put in a support ticket tho. Must be a major bug. Any other roamers having this problem?

VoxL (NSP)

(edited by THE Dentist.5960)

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

No absolutely none…. Not a single one….. We are terribad!

We also blob more than any other server.

I am the donut

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

No absolutely none…. Not a single one….. We are terribad! Bye I was solo and at least someone in your guild tag EV was there with AD/Btsy/NA. But I died in short order. When the 10-15 guys burst me, for some reason my HP glitched to zero. I did put in a support ticket tho. Must be a major bug. Any other roamers having this problem?

I had that same problem but then I got good at the game.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Just how good do you think you are ? Please tell me, I’m interested.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

Just how good do you think you are ? Please tell me, I’m interested.

Clicker good.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

Lies. No one blobs harder than AD.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

Hmmm you may have a point there.

I am the donut

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

Hmmm you may have a point there.

Is Holy a roaming guild?

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood