solid start to the match, y’all

blackgate #FHDFriday

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

o hai dere! this outta be fun.

i like GoM. they always has teh funniest gifs XD

The ‘funny’ people from GoM moved to IoJ…

And once again, overlook isn’t ours…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Great match up so far! Pretty even fights in the borderlands! =)

Gate of Madness

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

I know, sorry. It’s late and there is nothing to do atm… I wanna level this thief, but idk if I should stay with my fem norn or my human male. meh..

Gates of Madness

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Can someone on GoM find out who is under the bloodlust cap points trying to kill people from beneath the map and let them know that they have already been reported, and I don’t think they want to be caught under the map.

Attachments:

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.6402

Ruru.6402

Can someone on GoM find out who is under the bloodlust cap points trying to kill people from beneath the map and let them know that they have already been reported, and I don’t think they want to be caught under the map.

Here are two more screenshots, just in case.

Attachments:

Full-time Asuran Elementalist
Representing [KAOS] on Anvil Rock

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qualamala Lumpa.9832

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

To the zero guild from AR.

Let us take that kitten keep!

Sincerely, your loving enemy.

The Immortal O N E S [LIVE] | Server: GoM

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Penopskot.1439

Penopskot.1439

Here are two more screenshots, just in case.

It’s really sad that someone would pull such a garbage trick and exploit. Unfortunately we live in the age of moronic teens with A.D.D. and they have no time to be honest and play fair. My words are wasted because dirt bags like this won’t even look at the forums.

E.T.

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

ahahahahahah!~!!! i knew i could count on you Starlight Honeybuns!

in return, i give you all this

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

That Is a glitch caused by lag (client and server) while using a Travel ability (ride the lightning, shadow steps and leaps). I highly doubt this guy is a “Moronic teen” if he was he would of swam over to bay and solo capped it….

On another note though, i think the bloodlust points where suppose to be multi layered at one point. there are steps and rooms under that point.
and no that is not me

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

That Is a glitch caused by lag (client and server) while using a Travel ability (ride the lightning, shadow steps and leaps). I highly doubt this guy is a “Moronic teen” if he was he would of swam over to bay and solo capped it….

On another note though, i think the bloodlust points where suppose to be multi layered at one point. there are steps and rooms under that point.
and no that is not me

There are neither steps or rooms under that point, the skills used are under water combat skills. They were using the ability to get under the map to “attempt” to kill enemy players without risk to themselves. Luckily they were not smart enough to realize what other damage they can cause under there, because they clearly had no issue exploiting the situation as it stood.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

Oh sorry your right, its not that point its the one beside bay.(i though i had kitten but i can’t seem to find it atm)

Just falling of the map won’t get you banned, now targetting someone while your down there probably will. (ive been off the map 100’s of times since pre-sale and im still here. mind you i’ve never tried to use it to my advantage.

Either way ill keep my eyes open for anything suspicious for you

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Oh sorry your right, its not that point its the one beside bay.(i though i had kitten but i can’t seem to find it atm)

Just falling of the map won’t get you banned, now targetting someone while your down there probably will. (ive been off the map 100’s of times since pre-sale and im still here. mind you i’ve never tried to use it to my advantage.

Either way ill keep my eyes open for anything suspicious for you

It’s cool, just wanted you guys to be aware of it.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: URFUZZYBUDDY.4371

URFUZZYBUDDY.4371

I don’t know who caused this but it was funny even up until the point when GOM showed up and killed it. Basically the Grub got lured Bravost encampment and started attacking everyone including the rams so we are ramming gate while it attacks and tries to kill people on rams or the people who are trying to kill it, . Then after we cap it our whole zerg is fighting it. When it gets down to 10% and then GOM shows up kills it and us then disperses here is a photo op. This was the most fun I’ve had capping a tower then defending it from this grub champ.

Attachments:

Professional napper of AR
Questioners [QUE]

(edited by URFUZZYBUDDY.4371)

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killuminati.6945

Killuminati.6945

Just wanted to give a shout out to [ASH] and friends. Some great fights tonight. I know you guys where outmanned but most of my group wasn’t coordinated.( on TS etc) But some really great fights and entertainment. =D

Hoooorayyyy!

Attachments:

Anvil Rock Commander
Lady Itzala(Theif)-Avaridical(Ele)
[WAR]Warlords

(edited by Killuminati.6945)

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gassy pope.6934

Gassy pope.6934

Had some amazing fights today in GoM Borderlands! had an EPIC fight with ET at water gate garrison! good match-up so far. keep it up!

Saxguy- [DgP] Gates Of Madness commander

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

I’m not sure if people are just lazy or don’t understand that in order to keep a match close they need to attack whoever is in the lead. I have watched the point gap spread from 3k to 6k and now 9k between first and second, while 2nd and 3rd remain close in points.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

I’m not sure if people are just lazy or don’t understand that in order to keep a match close they need to attack whoever is in the lead. I have watched the point gap spread from 3k to 6k and now 9k between first and second, while 2nd and 3rd remain close in points.

It varies from commander to commander. Some people like to hit the winning team, some people like to hit the guy that’s easier to knock down.

Also, it was fun fighting ET at North camp in AR BL this afternoon! It really took some doing to knock you lads out of there.

Attachments:

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

It varies from commander to commander. Some people like to hit the winning team, some people like to hit the guy that’s easier to knock down.

Also, it was fun fighting ET at North camp in AR BL this afternoon! It really took some doing to knock you lads out of there.

I mean merely from a “want to win” or at least keep the match close perspective. It doesn’t make sense if a team is in 2nd and has the manpower to not hit the team in first to try and cut a point deficit. Instead we see it happen mostly that any team in second hits the team in third, and widens the point gap between all three teams, and allows the team in first to actually increase the point gap, which is exactly what we see in every match up.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

I mean merely from a “want to win” or at least keep the match close perspective. It doesn’t make sense if a team is in 2nd and has the manpower to not hit the team in first to try and cut a point deficit. Instead we see it happen mostly that any team in second hits the team in third, and widens the point gap between all three teams, and allows the team in first to actually increase the point gap, which is exactly what we see in every match up.

There’s different views on this. I mean, as the situation changes sometimes it’s a time to pull back and not hit anyone even. In general I always want to hit 1st place and hitting anyone but that doesn’t make super sense to me. I mean, I always wanna play like I’m gonna win 1st place.

Other people I’ve talked to have different philosophies, even with my guild. At the end of the day it’s up to the person in charge at the time and they give the call and we do what that person says.

Gate of Madness

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: leviN.4390

leviN.4390

late post but thanks for the awesome fights last night (oceanic time)

We took GoM EB Keep while AR has broken down the doors and got wiped from the Keep. Props up to the GoM member who messaged us and gave us a thumbs up for wiping them out of the keep.

AR you guys were vicious outside of Golanta, we wiped numerous times trying to get your sieges down.

The number of 3 way skirmishes is so high it is not funny.

All in all, awesome night, good fights.

Here’s a picture of a 3 way, GoM wiped at Golanta while ET observed and assessed the situation, and yes… out manned buff for the people who think ET has zergs everywhere

Attachments:

Seraph Siegfried – BoM – Guild Leader
The beating continues until order is restored
http://brotherwood.enjin.com/

(edited by leviN.4390)

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I want to commend the [METL] ranger for being the lone defender of AR BL tonight. You made a valiant effort to stave off our golem rush.

Props to you man!

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

I have no idea why there’s so many people on each of these servers fightin all the time!

Gate of Madness

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

What’s going on on GoM lately, used to have a little more class. Unless of course this is the first 8 v 1 these guys have won where all 8 of them survived. Then again when AR ran about 8 at them, they bolted for the tower like it was on fire.
To the one guy that /salute, props.

Attachments:

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

What’s going on on GoM lately, used to have a little more class. Unless of course this is the first 8 v 1 these guys have won where all 8 of them survived. Then again when AR ran about 8 at them, they bolted for the tower like it was on fire.
To the one guy that /salute, props.

AR isn’t one of the most respectful servers I’ve seen… I’ve been laughed a lot by dying on 1v3+

However, we know this kind of people exist on every server, so let these kids be happy and move on. We’re above that…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

lil bro we miss u in our match

we could take sf now if we allied

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

lil bro we miss u in our match

we could take sf now if we allied

We demand a “Bro-Trio” Matchup before the league!

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

I have zero say in server matters but I would love to get a Bro matchup and 2v1 SF.

Maguuma
#allisvain

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: DEFIANT.9813

DEFIANT.9813

Very very interesting fight just outside SM and AR Keep really made me /ponder what was going on. Thank you for that experience after all AR is where it all started, hope you all make it to 2nd.

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

AR is really working hard… At this rate, they might catch up with GoM.

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

/cheer for AR.

Maguuma
#allisvain

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anarchy.9703

Anarchy.9703

To the AR engi whom I was fighting in ET BL, thanks for the fight! I had to leave halfway through due to some urgent errands but I really enjoyed myself. I just hope the next time we meet, you don’t run off as much.

Commander Yüükï Asüna / Usagi Usagi / Izanami Usagi / Anarchy Usagi / Recursive Illusion
[MW] Eredon Terrace

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

GoM and AR, we miss you. Well, I do anyway. :/ Can’t find a good 1v1 anywhere…

Gates of Madness

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gassy pope.6934

Gassy pope.6934

Good fight in AR bay today, 3 way fight with BS and AR but BS came up with the cap Good fight BS…good fight.

Saxguy- [DgP] Gates Of Madness commander

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

AR did some really nasty defense at QL this night… This tower lasted up to fortified even being trebbed constantly!

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

AR did some really nasty defense at QL this night… This tower lasted up to fortified even being trebbed constantly!

We actually only queued the upgrades because daily repair was making people build the darn stairs so we wanted to keep supply out of the tower. Was never our intention to upgrade it, we wanted the walls down, and needed the stairs down.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

How the pros use flame rams :P

Attachments:

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Ha! I missed seeing that, haha

Gate of Madness

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Ha! I missed seeing that, haha

To this minute she’s still building, she reached the middle land across the bridge now :P

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Anarchy… Go home… You’re drunk bored…

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anarchy.9703

Anarchy.9703

I wanted to build until I hit the ruins. Well played ANet, well played.

ALL HAIL THE FLAME RAM GOD!!!

Attachments:

Commander Yüükï Asüna / Usagi Usagi / Izanami Usagi / Anarchy Usagi / Recursive Illusion
[MW] Eredon Terrace

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Its been nice to be back in action after a 2 week vacation. Fun somewhat even matchup thus far. I guess its always more fun beating people up rather than getting stuffed into lockers and being swirly jobbed by the big dogs in the john. Really enjoyed commanding Sunday afternoon whilst imbibing excessive amounts of 1800 Anejo. I don’t remember a lot of the details other than we killed lots and lots of people and I shouted TEQUILA too many times for anyones good. Let the good times roll.

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: WarLord.8430

WarLord.8430

Sorry to hear about Zero AR enjoyed fighting them at night.

[IoM] Immortals of the Mists http://iom.enjin.com
80 Guard, Leader/Commander
Isle of Janthir

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Agreed.

More transfers from tier 8 to 1? Oof. Get your kitten together ArenaNet.

Gate of Madness

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Agreed.

More transfers from tier 8 to 1? Oof. Get your kitten together ArenaNet.

Reposting for great justice!
http://youtu.be/qHcO6Xo8eJ8

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

What other buttons does a player press aside from auto attack in the zerg ET had in ARBL? A serious question, because I have never seen this kind of thing on AR, even while we were in T5, the largest roaming zerg I can recall was around 70 players.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Navnn.1980

Navnn.1980

Shout out to the GoMnomberries in ARBL just now [ASH] and [Claw} maybe a few others i missed! Good fights and great job putting up a fight and not running away like cowards. Keep it up. \^_^/

Yaks Bend
[TWIN] Commander A M A N D A [Level 80 Thief/Guard/Ele/Mes/War]

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

What other buttons does a player press aside from auto attack in the zerg ET had in ARBL? A serious question, because I have never seen this kind of thing on AR, even while we were in T5, the largest roaming zerg I can recall was around 70 players.

Serious queation..

Do you constantly whine?

Im sorry, but everytime you post I facepalm.

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Serious queation..

Do you constantly whine?

Im sorry, but everytime you post I facepalm.

I seriously considered posting something negative, however your long history as a forum troll made me decide otherwise. I am sorry I upset your sensibilities zergling.

Also, there is a spell check built into most browsers and phones for a reason.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger