Shifty.4985

Does [WvW] have something against IRON? o.O

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

[Insert Guild here] Ran from us. Thanks for the bags [Insert Guild here]… fight us without skill lag [Insert Guild here]

STOP!… * getting popcorn *

…Ok, continue now.

Attachments:

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

[Insert Guild here] Ran from us. Thanks for the bags [Insert Guild here]… fight us without skill lag [Insert Guild here]

…Ok, continue now.

Attachments:

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Your up early? EU prime dont start for another 5 hours. Go back to bread please.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

To bad BG doesnt have the numbers to match PUG JQ zergs.

I corrected that for you

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Does IRON troll any enemy they fight? Yes.

So, with that being said, why would it matter so much to you? Or surprise you in the least?

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mushin Tips.1623

Mushin Tips.1623

…Ok, continue now.

i like lots of butter on my popcorn

[NS] – Night Shift mesmer

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Your up early? EU prime dont start for another 5 hours. Go back to bread please.

I was just out roaming and saw this WvW guild running to a camp, then they decided to chase me while i was minding my own business and roleplaying with the wildlife

The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Julia.8760

Julia.8760

Stack Quarry’s SEA is a kitten Blob fest. ZzZzZZz

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Sir, that statement isnt true. Please learn facts before an attempted troll. kthxbye

The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Stack Quarry’s SEA is a kitten Blob fest. ZzZzZZz

Attachments:

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Sir, that statement isnt true. Please learn facts before an attempted troll. kthxbye

Oh, sure it isn’t. My “facts” are in any thread that included SoR since you transferred here. Feel free to browse through the countless pages if you wish. :P

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Oh, sure it isn’t. My “facts” are in any thread that included SoR since you transferred here. Feel free to browse through the countless pages if you wish. :P

Then you should know we dont droll every enemy

The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

Akamon checking in here. going to give up (most of) PvE this week and dedicate my time online to the mists. just to see all your pretty faces. ; ))

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

That fight at hills n inner with IRON was one of the funner fights I’ve been a part of in awhile. Cheers.

PRAISE JEDSUS!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

That fight at hills n inner with IRON was one of the funner fights I’ve been a part of in awhile. Cheers.

PRAISE JEDSUS!

that fight was stupid Shini, our groups didnt coordinate at all :’(

The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

PRAISE JEDSUS!

punts Shifty

It’s cause it wasn’t coordinated with LOVE

Night!

The LOVE asura <3

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Come now, Shifty, sending iron ore and other messages to select opposing opponents is not “trolling”? Apparently, your definition of “trolling” is about as different as your definition of wiping, eh? lol /salute

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Come now, Shifty, sending iron ore and other messages to select opposing opponents is not “trolling”? Apparently, your definition of “trolling” is about as different as your definition of wiping, eh? lol /salute

thats a few select people.. not the guild. Wrex discourages this but she cant physically control them

The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

PRAISE JEDSUS!

punts Shifty

It’s cause it wasn’t coordinated with LOVE

Night!

we still need our battle!
so dont you dare log off

The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Omnomnom, thanks for all of the yummy bags you fed me today SoR. Also will TW actually come out to the borderlands and fight instead of fighting random PUGS in EBG, thanks.

You mean like the 6 months we just did in SoRbl? O,o
Though admittedly, there’s nothing that can emphasize the “quit stacking t1” argument quite like a primetime Stonemist fight.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Thanks for the fights tonight – all I can say is that WvW is one crazy map partner.
Dem open field fights.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Well this thread is already the same kind of boring as always.

I love how the blob guilds are already trying to underplay there numbers “No we totally only run with 30-40 guys.”.

Now i know most people don’t understand basics of how the bigger your numbers are the more you can fight with no problem. It is simple really.

There is the intimidation and the training factor. Ignoring how some guilds works and there weaknesses. You can more or less put these numbers under every thing in a Guild vs Fewer or pugs.

10 can kill 10-15
20 can kill 20-30
30 can kill 30-45
40 can kill 40-60

For every 10 you get your strength becomes a lot stronger because of how AoE limits work. You can bomb down the enemy group’s easier because the game right now rewards blob play.

Then there is intimidation factor. When you hit a pug of 60 with an army of 30 at least 10-20 will break and run from the start or wafle about and not do a whole lot.

The more tags with the same name you have the more the others will run.

In ohter words if you have half a borderland worth of troops in your guild. Then any win is never impressive. Come back when you run 10-15 and you keep fighting vs the 40 man blob. That is impressive.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

(edited by Waage.2047)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

As much as I hate to do it Shifty, I have to side with Rigel on this one Rigels definition of wiping will always be more valid than ours as he does it a hell of alot more than us. You cant argue with some one who have way more experience than you.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vuziiness.9458

Vuziiness.9458

I love the amount of hate that flies around these forums, in general. It’s entertaining to watch people argue about the same thing over and over, just with different exciting context. Keep it up, everyone!

(I’m actually being serious, I kittening love it).

Nigerian Prince [TKG][ETA]
It’s not racist, it’s true, I am the….
Fastest Charr of All

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

As much as I hate to do it Shifty, I have to side with Rigel on this one Rigels definition of wiping will always be more valid than ours as he does it a hell of alot more than us. You cant argue with some one who have way more experience than you.

well.. kitten it

The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Got heem.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

Welcome to T1 RQ, thanks for the farm sesh

I’ll add in on this farming talk. I hope you enjoyed giving bags to the BG EB force as much as you enjoyed getting some from JQ. Sure enjoyed the time you spent with us in your own tower.

hardly – I don’t think BG has a guild capable of farming anyone, and if you’re talking about ICoa ,GoF, KnT,PLX, then just lol.

Yeah I said “lol” when your guild kept flopping over dead in EB. You must not have been logged in very long. Welcome back to tier 1. Hope you enjoy a nice big welcome from all the BG guilds that you’re kitten talking. gg

Total wonder how you can randomly bash other guilds when your guild’s reputation is worse than Obama’s.

Yeah, nice ‘big’ welcome since all they do is blob around lol (some exceptions, but very few)

And iirc, we were on BG bl last night (not EB) and destroying GoF and other BG guilds (w/ and w/o ONE fighting with us). The only plus side to last night was when Agg came on the map and we actually got some real fights.

Go home, troll. We don’t ‘randomly bash,’ we respect the opponents who earn it (like Agg, TW [now our allies], Ons etc), but call out those who need to step up their game.

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

(edited by Akio.1749)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gwendolyr.3712

Gwendolyr.3712

Got heem.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Poor vash, stomped in game and on the forums. Its like kicking a puppy that cant defend itself

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Poor vash, stomped in game and on the forums. Its like kicking a puppy that cant defend itself

Not really, i feel sad for the puppy.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

WoW SoR that truce with JQ last night and the double-teaming seems to have backfired, GJ to JQ for jumping ahead of SoR to second place XD

Mez You Up
Blackgate

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: eKoyz.1568

eKoyz.1568

I just want to say thanks to SoR and BG for the intense farming session JQ had in EB.

Very first post in your history is this? Boy you are starting off well, eh? Glad to hear the JQ veterans carried you hard bro.

Because forum posts determine how much you play the game.

Ranger JQ. You think you tank m8?

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

WoW SoR that truce with JQ last night and the double-teaming seems to have backfired, GJ to JQ for jumping ahead of SoR to second place XD

There was a truce? I’m confused, lol last night all HzH and EMP did was push SOR garrison. LOL

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

There was a truce? I’m confused, lol last night all HzH and EMP did was push SOR garrison. LOL

And we were pushing JQ in EB and BG..?

The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Got heem.

I don’t even…

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: mobilejunkie.9260

mobilejunkie.9260

Quite pleased that despite being undermanned during Oceanic/SEA JQ managed to be 300+. IMHO [MERC] moving to JQ is the best thing to happen to T1 match up.

PS [IRON] have some self respect and stop running away from fights when you clearly have bigger numbers.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: FritzIthyliri.9581

FritzIthyliri.9581

to the gof gaurd i was fighting by hills sorry about the two idiots that jumped you. told them to stop but eh what can you do. ty for the fight was fun.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

Yup before i logged JQ and SoR had hit BG heavy on all maps we were down to 4 camps across all maps and 1 tower and 1 keep. So yup clear there was a truce since both servers hit BG at the same time on all maps. Normally JQ still lose out when they did passed truces with SoR, this time it was SoR that lost out and slipped to 3rd.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: mobilejunkie.9260

mobilejunkie.9260

As has been mentioned there was no truce, we hit SoR garrison few times, they hit our garrison and we hit SoR hills as well.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Quite pleased that despite being undermanned during Oceanic/SEA JQ managed to be 300+. IMHO [MERC] moving to JQ is the best thing to happen to T1 match up.

PS [IRON] have some self respect and stop running away from fights when you clearly have bigger numbers.

Ah Ah Ah

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

Are there any guilds from Sanctum of Rall or Blackgate that wants to GvG 15v15 or 20v20? Please message me or Wokfoo if anybody’s interested. (:

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Ultimate luls. You keep thinking what you like, but these type of responses make me feel pretty right. It’s all I expected from you, of course, but at least it’s something.

Feed me

Attachments:

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eternum.1706

Eternum.1706

Does [IRON] actually send iron ore to their enemies? That’s kittening awesome.

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Welcome to T1 RQ, thanks for the farm sesh

I’ll add in on this farming talk. I hope you enjoyed giving bags to the BG EB force as much as you enjoyed getting some from JQ. Sure enjoyed the time you spent with us in your own tower.

hardly – I don’t think BG has a guild capable of farming anyone, and if you’re talking about ICoa ,GoF, KnT,PLX, then just lol.

Yeah I said “lol” when your guild kept flopping over dead in EB. You must not have been logged in very long. Welcome back to tier 1. Hope you enjoy a nice big welcome from all the BG guilds that you’re kitten talking. gg

Total wonder how you can randomly bash other guilds when your guild’s reputation is worse than Obama’s.

Yeah, nice ‘big’ welcome since all they do is blob around lol (some exceptions, but very few)

And iirc, we were on BG bl last night (not EB) and destroying GoF and other BG guilds (w/ and w/o ONE fighting with us). The only plus side to last night was when Agg came on the map and we actually got some real fights.

Go home, troll. We don’t ‘randomly bash,’ we respect the opponents who earn it (like Agg, TW [now our allies], Ons etc), but call out those who need to step up their game.

You did not remember correctly. Also, you popped in here first with a “thanks for dah bags yo trolololl.”

Anyway, you haven’t improved since you left Blackgate. Is it possible to call your self out?

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

I seem to remember oPP spawncamping about 8-10 RISE + FA pugs last time you were in the matchup. You guys get better or something? This glass house chest thumping is confusing.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

Ultimate luls. You keep thinking what you like, but these type of responses make me feel pretty right. It’s all I expected from you, of course, but at least it’s something.

Feed me

*trasnlation — “Keep saying the truth because I’m gonna lie anyway.”

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Feed me

Totally. I didn’t know you knew so much about me. So, who are you? The creepy butler I hired or the skimpy house maid? You’ve got to be one of those two, because you’re certainly not the intelligent fortune teller I picked up last week…

I wonder.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

Yup before i logged JQ and SoR had hit BG heavy on all maps we were down to 4 camps across all maps and 1 tower and 1 keep. So yup clear there was a truce since both servers hit BG at the same time on all maps. Normally JQ still lose out when they did passed truces with SoR, this time it was SoR that lost out and slipped to 3rd.

Your posts are really out there.

Even your 2nd/3rd place thing is funny, weekday coverage usually decides our match-ups and the difference between 1st and 3rd is a few k.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

Feed me

Totally. I didn’t know you knew so much about me. So, who are you? The creepy butler I hired or the skimpy house maid? You’ve got to be one of those two, because you’re certainly not the intelligent fortune teller I picked up last week…

I wonder.

I’ve created a dossier about you compiled of all your posts. I haven’t learnt that much about you, but have come to the conclusion that you talk a lot of kitten.

I don’t have to know who you are to tell you talk a lot of nonsense.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]