10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Wilson.7408

Super Wilson.7408

Hello everyone My name is Wilson… I play a warrior in the small man squads of Jade Quarry’s Strike Force. I have been making videos for only about a month now. With the great fights OPP has been providing this week I really wanted to post this video here for all to enjoy. I only have a free version of Bandicam, so I miss a ton of stuff but here are some highlights anyway.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

@ Vash i was just showing you that we had talked before when you made out that you didnt. I like you change in tactics though, failing to reply with anything – lying – gibberish. Didnt you say you was a troll? Some one would place bait and you would give them the catch?

I think I need to wait for a BG troll that can hold their own in a discussion, i will be waiting

I honestly don’t know what you even type anymore. Lol. I replied. What lies? Now you’re saying the exact same thing I said to you. “*I think I need to wait for a BG troll that can hold their own in a discussion, i will be waiting*” My words to you exactly. You aren’t “holding a discussion,” you’re smashing your keys and posting any random crap that you can think of. Your idea of “trolling” is saying “I’m winning u losing, huhu.” Honestly, the only reason we’re even going back and forth is because I’m bored and I’m waiting for my guild to start up in WvW. Please educate your self while you’re “waiting.”

You made out we had never spoken before = lie. The rest of our discussion is me posting stuff and you not replying but complaining about the nature of the replies, like you did with magikfox. If you cant come up with a decent reply sorry to tell you but its losing. So vocal yet so disappointing at the same time /sigh.

Maybe nakoor or hoots can post for you, they dont really troll that much and you can keep up with them.

The mods have already moved in on this and started deleting posts so i`m going to save any possible infractions for something decent.

EDIT: waiting for your guild to start in WvW? Dont forget to do your stretching exercises before entering WvW, you dont want to pull a muscle running away

“For something decent.” Yep. You’re mad. Typing so much random crap. /sigh back at ya, bud. Keep studying your trolling notes.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

@ Vash i was just showing you that we had talked before when you made out that you didnt. I like you change in tactics though, failing to reply with anything – lying – gibberish. Didnt you say you was a troll? Some one would place bait and you would give them the catch?

I think I need to wait for a BG troll that can hold their own in a discussion, i will be waiting

I honestly don’t know what you even type anymore. Lol. I replied. What lies? Now you’re saying the exact same thing I said to you. “*I think I need to wait for a BG troll that can hold their own in a discussion, i will be waiting*” My words to you exactly. You aren’t “holding a discussion,” you’re smashing your keys and posting any random crap that you can think of. Your idea of “trolling” is saying “I’m winning u losing, huhu.” Honestly, the only reason we’re even going back and forth is because I’m bored and I’m waiting for my guild to start up in WvW. Please educate your self while you’re “waiting.”

You made out we had never spoken before = lie. The rest of our discussion is me posting stuff and you not replying but complaining about the nature of the replies, like you did with magikfox. If you cant come up with a decent reply sorry to tell you but its losing. So vocal yet so disappointing at the same time /sigh.

Maybe nakoor or hoots can post for you, they dont really troll that much and you can keep up with them.

The mods have already moved in on this and started deleting posts so i`m going to save any possible infractions for something decent.

EDIT: waiting for your guild to start in WvW? Dont forget to do your stretching exercises before entering WvW, you dont want to pull a muscle running away

“For something decent.” Yep. You’re mad. Typing so much random crap. /sigh back at ya, bud. Keep studying your trolling notes.

You missed me this weekend. Admit it!

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Yup, I was just tracking how long that might take.

Great fights all, keep up the good work.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Haha yeah, awesome fights around SoR garrison.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: mmzn.8201

mmzn.8201

I used to play with MERC and I remember them complaining about double team against them, and today MERC double team with SoR to take our garrison LOL.

I’m not QQing about double team, I just hate hypocrites. Good fights tho.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: MasterMirage.2691

MasterMirage.2691

Cute double team atm, unfortunately it’s not working out.

Better luck next time

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

I’m really curious to see if BG can keep this up all week, or the previous pattern of early week fall off/mid week repush continues.

Great fights all.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

(edited by Moderator)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greek.4396

Greek.4396

Hello everyone My name is Wilson… I play a warrior in the small man squads of Jade Quarry’s Strike Force. I have been making videos for only about a month now. With the great fights OPP has been providing this week I really wanted to post this video here for all to enjoy. I only have a free version of Bandicam, so I miss a ton of stuff but here are some highlights anyway.

Your very welcome for the fights. I am very sorry you guys could not kill me, the “fat” asuran warrior because of all the tea baggin I do to you guys. I mean I would be annoyed too if I see this asura /cheer on us while we cant kill him with more numbers.

Can’t really blame me for running when I am surrounded by red. Funny cause it shows you running from us in the next part. I’ll guess in our next video i’ll just put down “You don’t have to kill the fat Norn with candy, he will just run” : D

5:23 Rune of Svanir 1 :|| SF 0 : ]

and don’t worry since we have so much fun fighting you guys too! We are making quite the video library as well : D

Server – Blackgate | Rev Main
Main Guild – oPP/RIOT/yumy(Booty Bakery)
IGN- Greek Kenpachi | Champion Ritualist

(edited by Greek.4396)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Narcissistic person is a narcissist.

I’m really curious to see if BG can keep this up all week, or the previous pattern of early week fall off/mid week repush continues.

Great fights all.

After losing last week to SOR, I don’t think BG will stop turning up this week. The double team from Oceanic to SEA to EU tonight hurt, but I believe BG has something they want to prove. That said, some of us are taking breaks for leagues so anything could happen.

I was really surprised with what happened tonight. JQ focussing BG during late Oceanic when they had the numbers to reset some of SORs waypoints was a pretty interesting move that pretty much balanced this weeks fight between all 3 servers. With all 3 servers up with a chance to finish on top now, I doubt we will see a double team all week. But crazy things do happen.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalla.4290

Kalla.4290

This week is glorious so far. I don’t care if we win or lose. This is what WvW needs to be every week, three servers slugging it out to the bitter end. I hope it continues.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

WoW SoR that truce with JQ last night and the double-teaming seems to have backfired, GJ to JQ for jumping ahead of SoR to second place XD

There was a truce? I’m confused, lol last night all HzH and EMP did was push SOR garrison. LOL

Yup before i logged JQ and SoR had hit BG heavy on all maps we were down to 4 camps across all maps and 1 tower and 1 keep. So yup clear there was a truce since both servers hit BG at the same time on all maps. Normally JQ still lose out when they did passed truces with SoR, this time it was SoR that lost out and slipped to 3rd.

I think someone has their tinfoil hat on a little too tight. You’re the person yelling “We have spies” in /t as well aren’t you?

Dont believe i was talking about spys? I was talking about server’s making a truce to double team another server which is a legit WvW tactic. Maybe you dont understand this but thats fine.

Also if you’re seriously saying spying on other servers TS/map etc doesnt happen then you clearly dont WvW much. All servers have outted spys on there servers including people who have tried seige capping/ draining supplies to help other servers. Only last week BG finally got a guy perma banned for that, thanks to a dev spotting him walking lems off a cliff.

Relating one to the other is not saying one is the other.

As for a truce, considering all yesterday we focused mainly on SoR to push them below us, not seeing a truce there, now trying to keep BG towers paper is a smart tactic, not a truce. Now as for SoR focusing you, I can only guess they view you as the larger threat.

Attachments:

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

(edited by Ghoulina.2976)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: zedtanga.6571

zedtanga.6571

I agree with you Ghoul.

Seems to be a flaw in Jq .. in general Jq cmd’s except for a handful tend to be like a scared kid shying from a bully when i comes to BG.

hey lets pick on the weaker kid instead of the bully.

Also when your getting 2v1 ‘d as a cmd don’t sit in sm leading blog around like guy did in around 12pm est. Same guy runs entire blob to RQ to check if its upgrading.. next time find some one in ts to be your eyes and ears.

Also don’t blame pugs for fail. Pugs only as good as guy leading them.

Learn from failures.

‘’He once brought a knife to a gunfight… just to even the odds’’

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

WoW SoR that truce with JQ last night and the double-teaming seems to have backfired, GJ to JQ for jumping ahead of SoR to second place XD

There was a truce? I’m confused, lol last night all HzH and EMP did was push SOR garrison. LOL

Yup before i logged JQ and SoR had hit BG heavy on all maps we were down to 4 camps across all maps and 1 tower and 1 keep. So yup clear there was a truce since both servers hit BG at the same time on all maps. Normally JQ still lose out when they did passed truces with SoR, this time it was SoR that lost out and slipped to 3rd.

I think someone has their tinfoil hat on a little too tight. You’re the person yelling “We have spies” in /t as well aren’t you?

Dont believe i was talking about spys? I was talking about server’s making a truce to double team another server which is a legit WvW tactic. Maybe you dont understand this but thats fine.

Also if you’re seriously saying spying on other servers TS/map etc doesnt happen then you clearly dont WvW much. All servers have outted spys on there servers including people who have tried seige capping/ draining supplies to help other servers. Only last week BG finally got a guy perma banned for that, thanks to a dev spotting him walking lems off a cliff.

As for a truce, considering all yesterday we focused mainly on SoR to push them below us, not seeing a truce there, now trying to keep BG towers paper is a smart tactic, not a truce. Now as for SoR focusing you, I can only guess they view you as the larger threat.

I think there is something in the history of rivalry with SOR and BG. SOR seem to get more satisfaction out of seeing BG “losing” than SOR actually “winning”. I have played on both servers but derive from somewhere else. I can’t say that I respect that rivalry. I do feel as though some of it is a bit of an unhealthy obsession that does make the game play in Tier 1 less tactical, competitive and enjoyable than it could be on way too many occasions. But kids gonna be kids.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Dude give [Opp] a break, clearly their guild name was meant to be ironic. Like people who give their fat friend the nickname “tiny” I hear their guild leader’s nickname is
Sir Robbin The Brave.

Here’s Opp’s latest fight against the ambient creatures of JQBL

[RIP STAR]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

GG, sanctum of sea and sea quarry. without that double team you couldn’t take our eb keep.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Dude give [Opp] a break, clearly their guild name was meant to be ironic. Like people who give their fat friend the nickname “tiny” I hear their guild leader’s nickname is
Sir Robbin The Brave.

I heard oPP are xferring to JQ soon anyway :/

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Tarkus, go to bread!

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

I think there is something in the history of rivalry with SOR and BG. SOR seem to get more satisfaction out of seeing BG “losing” than SOR actually “winning”. I have played on both servers but derive from somewhere else. I can’t say that I respect that rivalry. I do feel as though some of it is a bit of an unhealthy obsession that does make the game play in Tier 1 less tactical, competitive and enjoyable than it could be on way too many occasions. But kids gonna be kids.

Whatever you do just don’t re-transfer back to SOR when the going gets tough..

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

GG, sanctum of sea and sea quarry. without that double team you couldn’t take our eb keep.

Dont blame us for your SEA to fall appart

The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

I agree with you Ghoul.

Seems to be a flaw in Jq .. in general Jq cmd’s except for a handful tend to be like a scared kid shying from a bully when i comes to BG.

hey lets pick on the weaker kid instead of the bully.

Also when your getting 2v1 ‘d as a cmd don’t sit in sm leading blog around like guy did in around 12pm est. Same guy runs entire blob to RQ to check if its upgrading.. next time find some one in ts to be your eyes and ears.

Also don’t blame pugs for fail. Pugs only as good as guy leading them.

Learn from failures.

So true. Our commanders are so passive when it comes to attacking sor. Only this week have we seen JQ break out of their shell to attack sor consistently, especially eb. The reason we can rarely get a double team on sor is because bg is busy stealing our crap when we try to work with them.

I will attack any server its not a secret. I know for a fact most of SoR is the same way. There are a couple larger BG guilds that only attack JQ. We grow tired of that and are focusing that server till they stop lol.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

“GG, sanctum of sea and sea quarry. without that double team you couldn’t take our eb keep.” – some BG guy

To be fair, BG isnt the best at defending their waypointed keeps. Just ask the PLX+ICoa map blob from last night and how they only were able to banner rez the bay claimer once and lost it immediately after that :/

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

“GG, sanctum of sea and sea quarry. without that double team you couldn’t take our eb keep.” – some BG guy

To be fair, BG isnt the best at defending their waypointed keeps. Just ask the PLX+ICoa map blob from last night and how they only were able to banner rez the bay claimer once and lost it immediately after that :/

I was in bay commanding then. TS could not stop laughing when we saw BG blob on inner bay wall watching you cap.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Narcissistic person is a narcissist.

Great fights all.

After losing last week to SOR, I don’t think BG will stop turning up this week. The double team from Oceanic to SEA to EU tonight hurt, but I believe BG has something they want to prove. That said, some of us are taking breaks for leagues so anything could happen.

When the going gets tough, you sit on the sidelines, enjoy your extended break for leagues bro.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jado Cast.1805

Jado Cast.1805

Sir Robbin The Brave.

Only for the right price. If you ask how much it will cost, then you can’t afford us.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

<— Sir Robbin The Brave

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

Sir Robbin The Brave.

lololol!

Attachments:

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Tarkus, go to bread!

NOPE

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

when did the players turn serious?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

(edited by Moderator)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greek.4396

Greek.4396

But if we do that, JQ wont have to zerg the bloodlust caps anymore D :

<— Sir Robbin The Brave

yooo!!! we steal from the rich and give to the poor!

I wannna be little john : D

We’re men, we’re men in tights.
We roam around the forest looking for fights.
We rob from the rich and give to the poor, that’s right!
We may look like sissies, but watch what you say or else we’ll put out your lights!
We’re men, we’re men in tights,
Always on guard defending the people’s rights.

Server – Blackgate | Rev Main
Main Guild – oPP/RIOT/yumy(Booty Bakery)
IGN- Greek Kenpachi | Champion Ritualist

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

<— Sir Robbin The Brave

We may look like sissies, but watch what you say or else we’ll put out your lights!

Wrong movie….

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

I was actually a little sad when it finally capped. I managed to charge a bloodlust up to 25 at least 4 times, grinding that kill achievement one day at a time. Gotta say, BG was running some seriously dedicated warriors back there.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

True if their actions on SOR bl during EU time has anything to do with it, Tier 3 Bay AC and trebs everywhere capping the south half of the map and zoning merc in to roll over our smaller capping forces i think at that point [IRON] arrived but was then needed elsewhere so couldn’t stick around was a pretty tough few hours for us we where border line out manned the loss of a few individuals is all it took to swing us over.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

<— Sir Robbin The Brave

Wrong movie….

Yah, Greek isn’t into that genre of movies…

(edited by Moderator)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

Loving the fights SF/iQ <3

Sorry for late response! Saturday on BG bl around the ruins right! so much fun was had fighting you guys!

<3

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Last night (Oceanic) was a blast.
Those fights in JQBL bay… where sick as fk!

Also welcome new [NOC] commander Silky Soft, that was definitely a trial by fire!

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

Oh god that made me laugh well and good.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

when did the trolls turn serious?

Nope, just surprised BG have finally gone broke from buy so many (terrible) guilds.

The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

Loving the fights SF/iQ <3

Sorry for late response! Saturday on BG bl around the ruins right! so much fun was had fighting you guys!

<3

Peeps will always give us crap about our way of playing, specially those in zergs, but I’m just really glad to see more peeps finding the confidence to run smaller groups.

A lot of people think that [oPP] and [Riot] get to fight other skirmish groups 24/7 but that’s far from the truth. We actually fight zergs pretty much the entire day with some random dudes trying to force a 1v1 upon us.

So I can only be happy to see more peeps popping out in smaller teams.

(edited by Gully.7358)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

<3 Riot and oPP

[TKG] Flake

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cliques.3947

Cliques.3947

<— Sir Robbin The Brave

Wrong movie….

Yah, Greek isn’t into that genre of movies…

The other day it was zombies. Hullo, hullo? I’m so confused.

Chimichunga [Eng] – Salsa Machina [Warrior]
oPP – Blackgate

(edited by Moderator)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

<3 Gotta love the Klopp meister

(edited by Gully.7358)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: mobilejunkie.9260

mobilejunkie.9260

Well SoR has overtaken BG, but they still need lessons in scouting. It was funny how they got sandwiched between TKG and MERC outside SoR Briar during early Oceanic.

hmmm maybe SoR can stack some more guilds so there is no need to scout? It would certainly fit SoR attitude.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Fun fights tonight, keep them coming.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

Tarkus, go to bread!

NOPE

Quick, Someone make a funny meme or snarky .gif out of this!!!

“Leaves BG because he doesn’t want to burn out doing overtime….”

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

Tarkus, go to bread!

NOPE

Quick, Someone make a funny meme or snarky .gif out of this!!!

“Leaves BG because he doesn’t want to burn out doing overtime….”

Maybe he’s having fun

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: UHD.2634

UHD.2634

Lol, “top” BG guilds are wiping hard to fromer BG guild, RISE. So glad to have you on SoR. ^^

Your Last Light-Gandara, Staff and a D/D Elementalist.
Fioravante-Fort Aspenwood, D/D Elementalist and a Warrior.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

Lol, “top” BG guilds are wiping hard to fromer BG guild, RISE. So glad to have you on SoR. ^^

Somebody is going to die young…

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

Well SoR has overtaken BG, but they still need lessons in scouting. It was funny how they got sandwiched between TKG and MERC outside SoR Briar during early Oceanic.

hmmm maybe SoR can stack some more guilds so there is no need to scout? It would certainly fit SoR attitude.

If we practice our scouting, make sure you practice your counting

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]