10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

kitten is with these blobs now? -_-

SoR and IRON complaining about blobbing?

Talk about Irony!

It was cute how you built 3 AC’s as well as having your blob.

That pic doesn’t really do the term blob justice iv seen bigger numbers queued outside a public lavatory.

Because it has become extremely popular in this thread i have dubbed the word of the week as…. “Irony” lol

Cool story bro.

Yeah some really brilliant ones coming out of this matchup care to contribute any more or are you now going to be a sour puss?

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

Told you iv seen more queue for the lavatory than you have on that pic claiming to be a blob lol.

Attachments:

Axle

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

If you’re talking about how you guys lost your bay last night, I don’t have any regrets. BG golem rushed SoR hills in that map 3 times within 30 minutes, while JQ was hitting north hills. JQ would hit our north hills, and BG would hit south or lake tower. SoR was getting double teamed hard, however we did what was appropriate and defended in a smart manner. Eventually JQ got bored and hit BG, so we had had time for revenge. IIRC what screwed BG over was the fact that they took all the supply for the golems in their bay to 2v1 SoR…oh how that backfired on them. The irony….

No supply inside Bay was used to build those golems. And BG was attacking SoR Hills on JQ bl while wearing the outmanned buff with the intent to pull one of SoRs two main float forces onto the map.

What screwed BG over was JQ finally realizing BG was enormously outnumbered on the map and taking advantage of it.

Massively outnumbered? There was a map blob of at least 60 PLX + EE. Massively outnumbered my kitten . You had just as much as SoR and JQ.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Told you iv seen more queue for the lavatory than you have on that pic claiming to be a blob lol.

Don’t mind them….

Most likely they are recent transfers from Tier 7 so their definition of blobbing is skewed when the most #’s they saw playing at 3 am was 5 players in a ball.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: docMed.7692

docMed.7692

Fun match-up this week so far; thanks for all the good competition!

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: docMed.7692

docMed.7692

Hello everyone My name is Wilson… I play a warrior in the small man squads of Jade Quarry’s Strike Force. I have been making videos for only about a month now. With the great fights OPP has been providing this week I really wanted to post this video here for all to enjoy. I only have a free version of Bandicam, so I miss a ton of stuff but here are some highlights anyway.

Dude give [Opp] a break, clearly their guild name was meant to be ironic. Like people who give their fat friend the nickname “tiny” I hear their guild leader’s nickname is
Sir Robbin The Brave.

Here’s Opp’s latest fight against the ambient creatures of JQBL

I heard oPP are xferring to JQ soon anyway :/

Only for the right price. If you ask how much it will cost, then you can’t afford us.

What is a Z-j exactly?

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Hello everyone My name is Wilson… I play a warrior in the small man squads of Jade Quarry’s Strike Force. I have been making videos for only about a month now. With the great fights OPP has been providing this week I really wanted to post this video here for all to enjoy. I only have a free version of Bandicam, so I miss a ton of stuff but here are some highlights anyway.

Dude give [Opp] a break, clearly their guild name was meant to be ironic. Like people who give their fat friend the nickname “tiny” I hear their guild leader’s nickname is
Sir Robbin The Brave.

Only for the right price. If you ask how much it will cost, then you can’t afford us.

What is a Z-j exactly?

Sir, the explanation would get people banned for that kind of talk on the official forums…

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

JQ took PPT lead from NA to EU. Other two servers need to work harder.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Talk about Irony!

The numbers needed to create a “blob” are getting smaller and smaller. Soon running any more than a 5 man will be considered blobbing it up.

In before the calls of 7 man mini blobs everywhere. But in all seriousness guys, stop using blob as a substitute for zerg just because it seems like the cool thing to do. 30 isn’t a blob, any numbers above 50 can be considered a blob – so if you call SoR blob inc and its like 15 guys I’ll give you a slap upside the head if you are on server.

The below image is a blob – the pic of IRON is not one of them

Attachments:

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sorrow.7384

Sorrow.7384

Sir Robbin The Brave.

What is a Z-j exactly?

HOT CHEESE SOUP!

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sorrow.7384

Sorrow.7384

Sir Robbin The Brave.

What is a Z-j exactly?

HOT CHEESE SOUP!

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackAngel.1349

BlackAngel.1349

Always nice to see SoR’s sense of community. Good on you guys holding hands in BG Bl

Glaedr Darksbane

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Talk about Irony!

The numbers needed to create a “blob” are getting smaller and smaller. Soon running any more than a 5 man will be considered blobbing it up.

In before the calls of 7 man mini blobs everywhere. But in all seriousness guys, stop using blob as a substitute for zerg just because it seems like the cool thing to do. 30 isn’t a blob, any numbers above 50 can be considered a blob – so if you call SoR blob inc and its like 15 guys I’ll give you a slap upside the head if you are on server.

The picture of IRON is next to a node, not a tower and you barely see the edge of them. Keep playing the political game and win over IRON so you can actually win with a 2v1, because there is no way you would ever win an even fight.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stenia.9623

Stenia.9623

Something seems fishy if we can get a high ppt during EU especially when JQ has no large EU guilds when compared to SoR and BGs large EU guilds.
My best guess there’s some tanking going on

“Jade Quarry overstacked in TKG timezone”

Necro Class Lead for Night Shift [NS]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Something seems fishy if we can get a high ppt during EU especially when JQ has no large EU guilds when compared to SoR and BGs large EU guilds.

We held our wp’s that was basically it. SoR and BG were pushing our stuff but it was our ability to get the easy ppt that kept us in the ppt lead mainly. We were still heavily outnumbered.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

You have now made two posts trying to instigate a 2 v 1 on JQ. When do people like you learn that WvW is 2 v 1 on everyone…

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

SG had alot of fun running around SoR BL with DA and NS last night. That is alot of idiocy to handle in one map. @@ (p.s. GJ sor d3wdz defending your garri that one long fight.)

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Santa.4753

Santa.4753

SoR’s tick really got hit hard when they shoved 4-5 guilds into BG bl for us and agg lol. So much tower hugging/hand holding/blobbing, but still was fun

My Name Kris [YOLO] Bearbow Ranger

(edited by Santa.4753)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

Fun fights on JQBL with HEL/HL and OnS/BT

Also, while I realize that a 2v1 is entirely impossible in T1, it wouldn’t be remiss for BG and SoR to focus JQ a little bit more, we don’t mind. Basically, if there are two equally attractive options to hit JQ or BG/SoR, go for JQ, it’ll make things more interesting for all involved.

[IX]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

Good fights in Blackgate borderlands tonight against [ONE], [TW], [RISE], [FEAR], and your pugs. (:

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Thanks for all the fun fights tonight in JQ BL.

BeeGee
Beast mode

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

We held our wp’s that was basically it. SoR and BG were pushing our stuff but it was our ability to get the easy ppt that kept us in the ppt lead mainly. We were still heavily outnumbered.

No it is because SoR is always attacking us so we do not have time to take your stuff. The SoR, JQ double team last Monday is what have broken most of our keeps.

During EU it is more or less a BG vs the World kind of thing. Yeah SoR will fight JQ if they have to, but they would rather fight BG because we have less upgraded keeps and smaller numbers.

Same with JQ. They would rather fight us then any one else again because we are the easier target during EU.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

(edited by Waage.2047)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Finally gets coverage to compete with other big server.

Both servers take third smaller server’s objectives.

…yep, works as a meme.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Talk about Irony!

The picture of IRON is next to a node, not a tower and you barely see the edge of them. Keep playing the political game and win over IRON so you can actually win with a 2v1, because there is no way you would ever win an even fight.

LOL

If IRON would do that I’d be deeply saddened. As it were, we already have enough fun with IRON as per my pictures of us doing punt/moa battles down at south camp.

The LOVE asura <3

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

…yep, works as a meme.

If you’re calling BG small…. lol

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

No it is because SoR is always attacking us so we do not have time to take your stuff. The SoR, JQ double team last Monday is what have broken most of our keeps.

During EU it is more or less a BG vs the World kind of thing. Yeah SoR will fight JQ if they have to, but they would rather fight BG because we have less upgraded keeps and smaller numbers.

Same with JQ. They would rather fight us then any one else again because we are the easier target during EU.

Um you sound a little misinformed. We were pushing IRON off our stuff most of EU prime.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

…yep, works as a meme.

BG is so large that they have their own gravitational pull

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

…yep, works as a meme.

BG is so large that they have their own gravitational pull

Then JQ has planetary orbits and SoR is a blackhole.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

Fun fights on JQBL with HEL/HL and OnS/BT

Also, while I realize that a 2v1 is entirely impossible in T1, it wouldn’t be remiss for BG and SoR to focus JQ a little bit more, we don’t mind. Basically, if there are two equally attractive options to hit JQ or BG/SoR, go for JQ, it’ll make things more interesting for all involved.

Hold on Indo, lets not get carried away or anything…

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: dragon.8071

dragon.8071

Score update…

and bg still trying to recruit during oceanic time? sor needs guilds at this timezone not bg.

Attachments:

Zerg Doors [ZD]

“Recent Graduate of Maguuma University with a degree in Forums Politics”

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Score update…

and bg still trying to recruit during oceanic time? sor needs guilds at this timezone not bg.

It’s not oceanic yet. What you’re seeing is BG late NA, which I think SoR could use more of.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

Score update…

It’s not oceanic yet. What you’re seeing is BG late NA, which I think SoR could use more of.

SoR definitely has a coverage gap in NA prime (its 11.39pm PST; 4.30pm AEST)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: KumaTazZ.8054

KumaTazZ.8054

This place would be the only one place in the planet where many guys fight to tell that they are smaller than others. :P

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

Score update…

You are aware that your screenshot shows Blackgate as last, right?

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sparks.3275

Sparks.3275

So, map politics and timezone-coverage politics aside, I’ve had a total blast fighting SoR and JQ this week, especially EBG tonight. Keep it comin!

[KnT] Voltexx
[KnT] Kid Trunks
Blackgate since Beta

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Snuggling with Jarvan! <3 you!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Score update…

didn’t sor do a triple wp on bg bl around late NA through to oceanic in last weeks match

Think that was more of a BG thing and less of an SOR thing, if you catch my drift.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CRO.7658

CRO.7658

I’m glad to know that JQ ticking for over 300 for hours isn’t “boring for all parties”.

If it makes you feel better, BG have been ticking between 270-340 the past 3 hours. Hope your not too bored my friend.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Score Update!

<3 you too!

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

I’m glad to know that JQ ticking for over 300 for hours isn’t “boring for all parties”.

If it makes you feel better, BG have been ticking between 270-340 the past 3 hours. Hope your not too bored my friend.

Lets take a look at millenium

JQ ticking at or above 300 from 4am to 5 pm with a small 1 hour hickup to 245 from 2p, to 3pm

BG ticks at or above 300 from 10 to midnight.

We are very bored here at BG, all that pvd we get to do is so dull

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

Or maybe we just need to recruit moar!

[HB]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

Lets take a look at millenium

JQ ticking at or above 300 from 4am to 5 pm with a small 1 hour hickup to 245 from 2p, to 3pm

BG ticks at or above 300 from 10 to midnight.

We are very bored here at BG, all that pvd we get to do is so dull

Yes, that 2 hour lead certainly shows how extremely powerful Blackgate is. Behold our last place score and don’t let it fool you!

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

To both servers smaller groups that engaged us late tonight in BG BL in the S of BGBL map, those were really fun fights and we wish we could get more like that in T1. Hats off to I think it was MERC and LeeT from JQ and Die from SOR. JINX had fun fighting you guys in those multiple engagements….

Then you both brought in more and more people so eventually we had to consolidate back into a freakin zerg again….ugh

But those fights we had in the open field were epic guys. Thank you very much

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lydell.8713

Lydell.8713

Score Update!

<3 you too!

Balls deep!

-Blackgate-

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Why can’t we all just be friends?

Attachments:

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

Why can’t we all just be friends?

*cough*carebears*cough*

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

Hey SoR – I hear BG has cookies and ppt lead.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Katasaurus.6238

Katasaurus.6238

Hey SoR – I hear BG has cookies and ppt lead.

No! They are our cookies and you can not have them!

- [KING] – [KO] – Beastgate – Gaurdian –

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

Talk about Irony!

Now there’s a familiar face from the EU DVG from Piken square they field about 50-60+ on average a blob on their own without the randoms

Axle

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

Well you see that is the point irrelevant to how many there where the pic provided didn’t back the statement up, that would be like taking a picture of 10 people capping the sentry outside vale supply camp and claiming it a blob because the actual blob is inside the camp and not in the picture you know they are there but us looking at a pic don’t see that.

Axle