11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

O, great. Now I know I will get killed tonight … I keep missing you guys! (Actually I run away as fast as I can) Hope to see you tonight

Oh cool, we were wondering where you transferred to:)
Are you on IOJ? Good to see another realm defender doing well:D
/Salute

Nope~ [BOA] and [FOCK] are with us. q:

(and I too ran away a lot from vicious guilds I had known so well.)

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by playard.6035)

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

IoJ is winning… FASHION WARS! O YEAH!

No funny screenshots1 or GIFs from [BUNS]?

1 Screenshotsbut not too mean, specifically.

THE BUNS IS BROKEN!!!!!! QUICK! GET THE GIF-ibrillators!!!

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

been busy playing fashion wars!

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Asami.3572

They’re back!

BG

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

They’re back!

That we are darling, that we are.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

They’re back!

save your gifs as (name of gif).jpg wont be pixely that way

Attachments:

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Asami.3572

They’re back!

That we are darling, that we are.

BG

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

lets get this thread to page 5, expecting infractions for gifs though =/ o wells.

Attachments:

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Asami.3572

That’s the spirit!

Attachments:

BG

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

So true, I spend ~300 gold on dyes 2 days ago. I better be freaking fashionable.

On a closure to the evening note.

Mend has a BLAST on IoJ BL today. THANK YOU for showing up tonight YB and SBI, not just your mindless 2 hit kill zergs. Shout out to [GLOB] from YB, We farmed you at hills, Then you farmed us at bay towards the end xD DID NOT expect you to be on that side haha. To SBI, You guys got some well trained pugs, Most of your guild groups seemed to give up after 1-2 wipes but the pugs stayed and stuck it out. Cant believe we did so well with only 20-28 people on tonight. LOOKING FORAWRD TO THE REST OF THE WEEK IF YOU ALL KEEP THIS UP

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

obviously was killing too many people in IoJ garrison, anet locked all my abilities…

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Anet Cant handle the 1:10 ratio of IoJ to enemies killed. Too 133t

Isle Of Janthir

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Asami.3572

IoJ you guys pushed the SBI runaways from your garrison onto little ol’ me who was passing by… Sad panda…

BG

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

AEOW guild you guys are cracking me up with all the thrusting of my sleeping body. I’m just here for the party….geez you didn’t have to kill me so many times. Seriously, I would port out but this is too entertaining.

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Love the random things that only happen in WvW

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Thanks YB and IoJ for the fights on SBI BL. I was so surprised to see a 40 man IoJ blob! I had to rub my eyes to make sure I was seeing it right. Sorry that we ran you over a few times with admittedly slightly superior numbers.

Star Player
[KEK]

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hamish.1384

Hamish.1384

Thanks YB and IoJ for the fights on SBI BL. I was so surprised to see a 40 man IoJ blob! I had to rub my eyes to make sure I was seeing it right. Sorry that we ran you over a few times with admittedly slightly superior numbers.

Slightly superior? lol….

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

YB I really wanted the SE tower on IoJ BL, but you guys just weren’t having it. Lol ran over our little havoc so many times tonight. I’m still trying to get the tread marks off my back. I haven’t laughed that hard in a while. Hope you guys got some good bags.

(edited by Adahilia.3678)

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steelglass.7256

Steelglass.7256

Myro is King!

*Message Body length must at least be 15.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steelglass.7256

Steelglass.7256

Myro is King!

*Message Body length must at least be 15.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coults.8492

Coults.8492

WvW is too easy this week. Everyone should come do some Tpvp!

RISE Commander

Needs moar legendaries q.q

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZaCeze.9416

ZaCeze.9416

This was what happened to me last night, sadly.

Attachments:

Gumiho/Warrior Dessivie/Mesmer
I’m just a dolyak with presents on its back.
Ex-Kaineng→ IOJ Magnificient

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

BAHAHAHAHA! Best gif ever.

[Abys]

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenrolio.8063

Wenrolio.8063

This gif is awesome.
I pretty much had the same experiences yesterday, but it was a lot of fun seeing the various ways I could be run over as well as how long I could cheat death.

Asuran -Engineer, Elementalist, Necromancer, Mesmer, and underlevel Ranger

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

Admin, please remove all other meme from thread and add this to the original thread post

Too awesome!

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

LED stick figure baby. nuff said.

Attachments:

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eye Mohini.7938

Eye Mohini.7938

Posted this in another matchup but it applies to this one also.

YB & IOJ just wanna sing you some songs and hold hands, bully SBI.

Attachments:

the internet, where everyone is as hard as nails

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vyrance.1723

Vyrance.1723

[One], it was great fighting you guys in EB last night. You all kept taking us out, but we were really enjoying taking you guys on. Wish you guys could have stayed around longer! Well done and hope to see you all in EB again some more in this match!

Vyrance – 80 Guardian
GAF – Gaming Age Force // Stormbluff Isle

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ansilon.6230

Ansilon.6230

GREAT fights at IoJ spawn in eb!
/sarcasmoff

All the fair weathers came out to play xD
please xfer back to your old server plz -.- kthxbai

Imperial Outlaws [IO] ; Salad
Ansií(e) , Mesmer | Guardian | Thief

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

ZaCeze.9416

That fight at valley 2 hours ago was epic. defended the keep against some SBI 3x our number for close to 2 hours. Gotta admit that was exhausting and fun for me

(edited by ZaCeze.9416)

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

ZaCeze.9416

Also, while i was defending valley from SBIs from bravost, this happened to us when a seperate group of SBIs attacked from langor. that 2-pronged attacked QQ

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Gotta say, SUPR is one of the worst guilds I’ve seen on SBI since we’ve faced them. Why you no engage when numbers are even. Only see you attack when you overpower or attack gates. I know you’re SEA but dont be afraid to fight, stop letting your Pug commanders take the damage while you run away.

Isle Of Janthir

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Black Scoutsman.5830

Black Scoutsman.5830

SBI guys currently on EBG. You guys know that if you let us flip a tower or two, that you can flip it right back after we leave and everyone can get points?? are you really that bored that you need to send 50 people to the first icon that pops up with swords???

Human Warrior, Ranger and dedicated Scout of Yaks bend
The Pinnacle of Resposibility [Mom]

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

SBI guys currently on EBG. You guys know that if you let us flip a tower or two, that you can flip it right back after we leave and everyone can get points?? are you really that bored that you need to send 50 people to the first icon that pops up with swords???

Sorry, it was upgraded so we stopped by to defend it.

Star Player
[KEK]

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Abys, hammer much?

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: legendary angelis rowan.2354

legendary angelis rowan.2354

And so it came to pass that Jadoth, being persecuted by the horrific Forgotten armies, and hounded from his home, did seek refuge among the cooling mists of the Crystal Sea. Untold weeks passed as Jadoth huddled in his sanctuary, with nothing to see save the endless ripples of the boundless ocean.

On the 51st day of his exodus, a frightful sight manifested before Jadoth’s eyes: the unmistakable shape of Forgotten warships upon the horizon’s shimmering edge.

And prayed Jadoth, “Abaddon! Lord of the Everlasting Depths, Keeper of Secrets, open mine eyes and bestow upon me the knowledge of the Abyss that I might smite mine enemies and send them to the watery depths!”

An unsettling silence swept across the waves. The twilight sky shattered and stars streaked down upon the Forgotten armada. The seas boiled and ruptured, and gave birth to a maelstrom from which not even light could escape, and transforming the sky above into a midnight void.

And thus was magic gifted to Jadoth, chosen of Abaddon, the first of the Margonites.

— Scriptures of Abaddon, 1 BE

Abaddon was the God of Water and Secrets, though has since fallen. Like the other gods, Abaddon’s origins are shrouded in mystery. The Apostate speaks of Abaddon gaining his power from an older, deposed god, however nothing more is known about this. Abaddon was once fanatically worshiped by the Margonites, a nation of sea-faring humans. The phrase “act with magic, act within reason, act without mercy” is attributed to Abaddon’s teachings. He also had a temple in Orr, the Cathedral of Hidden Depths.

In 1 BE, he spread magic to the races of Tyria, and thus indirectly responsible for the wars that came afterward. King Doric pleaded to the gods and they rendered magic into the five Bloodstones, diluting their gift. Abaddon was incensed and went to war with the others, and he was eventually struck down at the Mouth of Torment, in a blow that turned the Crystal Sea into a desert. There, Abaddon was sealed within the Realm of Torment and the city of Morah was established to watch over the spot where he fell. Shortly after his defeat, the gods left the world in an act that came to be known as the Exodus.

During his imprisonment, Abaddon sought a way to return to the world, sending out demonic servants to subvert the mortal realm. It was a servant of Abaddon who persuaded Shiro Tagachi to murder Emperor Angsiyan, causing the Jade Wind, and Abaddon sent titans, who acted as gods for the charr and gave them the capability to perform the ritual of the Searing. When the charr assaulted Orr, Razakel convinced Vizier Khilbron, who was also a follower of Abaddon, to read the Lost Scrolls and sink the land in the Cataclysm.

In 1075 AE, worshipers of Abaddon, General Kahyet and Warmarshal Varesh Ossa attempted to enact Nightfall, thereby returning Abaddon to the mortal plane with the Great Margonite Temple as the center of his rule. Abaddon, with the help of Dhuum and Menzies, was almost successful, but was stopped by the Order of the Sunspears and the Order of Whispers, who entered the Realm of Torment to defeat him. In his final moments, Abaddon’s power threatened to run out of control and destroy Tyria, but it was absorbed by Spearmarshal Kormir, who became the Goddess of Truth using a power that had been granted to her by the Five Gods.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

And so it came to pass that Jadoth, being persecuted by the horrific Forgotten armies, and hounded from his home, did seek refuge among the cooling mists of the Crystal Sea. Untold weeks passed as Jadoth huddled in his sanctuary, with nothing to see save the endless ripples of the boundless ocean.

On the 51st day of his exodus, a frightful sight manifested before Jadoth’s eyes: the unmistakable shape of Forgotten warships upon the horizon’s shimmering edge.

And prayed Jadoth, “Abaddon! Lord of the Everlasting Depths, Keeper of Secrets, open mine eyes and bestow upon me the knowledge of the Abyss that I might smite mine enemies and send them to the watery depths!”

An unsettling silence swept across the waves. The twilight sky shattered and stars streaked down upon the Forgotten armada. The seas boiled and ruptured, and gave birth to a maelstrom from which not even light could escape, and transforming the sky above into a midnight void.

And thus was magic gifted to Jadoth, chosen of Abaddon, the first of the Margonites.

Abaddon was the God of Water and Secrets, though has since fallen. Like the other gods, Abaddon’s origins are shrouded in mystery. The Apostate speaks of Abaddon gaining his power from an older, deposed god, however nothing more is known about this. Abaddon was once fanatically worshiped by the Margonites, a nation of sea-faring humans. The phrase “act with magic, act within reason, act without mercy” is attributed to Abaddon’s teachings. He also had a temple in Orr, the Cathedral of Hidden Depths.

In 1 BE, he spread magic to the races of Tyria, and thus indirectly responsible for the wars that came afterward. King Doric pleaded to the gods and they rendered magic into the five Bloodstones, diluting their gift. Abaddon was incensed and went to war with the others, and he was eventually struck down at the Mouth of Torment, in a blow that turned the Crystal Sea into a desert. There, Abaddon was sealed within the Realm of Torment and the city of Morah was established to watch over the spot where he fell. Shortly after his defeat, the gods left the world in an act that came to be known as the Exodus.

During his imprisonment, Abaddon sought a way to return to the world, sending out demonic servants to subvert the mortal realm. It was a servant of Abaddon who persuaded Shiro Tagachi to murder Emperor Angsiyan, causing the Jade Wind, and Abaddon sent titans, who acted as gods for the charr and gave them the capability to perform the ritual of the Searing. When the charr assaulted Orr, Razakel convinced Vizier Khilbron, who was also a follower of Abaddon, to read the Lost Scrolls and sink the land in the Cataclysm.

In 1075 AE, worshipers of Abaddon, General Kahyet and Warmarshal Varesh Ossa attempted to enact Nightfall, thereby returning Abaddon to the mortal plane with the Great Margonite Temple as the center of his rule. Abaddon, with the help of Dhuum and Menzies, was almost successful, but was stopped by the Order of the Sunspears and the Order of Whispers, who entered the Realm of Torment to defeat him. In his final moments, Abaddon’s power threatened to run out of control and destroy Tyria, but it was absorbed by Spearmarshal Kormir, who became the Goddess of Truth using a power that had been granted to her by the Five Gods.

ok….

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

ZaCeze.9416

TL , DR

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Asami.3572

Well. This pretty much sums up how I feel about WvW atm. Cap something and here comes the 30+ zombie horde…

Attachments:

BG

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Usually when someone drops by to spam religious nonsense I don’t expect it to be lore-consistent.

So I’m wondering if that was just the wrong thread.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

Usually when someone drops by to spam religious nonsense I don’t expect it to be lore-consistent.

Um, this is not religious content…..Did you play GW1?

[Abys]

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Things with a god tend to be religious, while it is lore praising abbadon is a religion or was, within the the game. So the post can certainly be construed that way

Isle Of Janthir

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

LOL. Did YOU? It is religious history of Abaddon.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: murdergore.8139

murdergore.8139

I hope SBI is happy tonight for scamming the arrow cart at Longview on YBBL I took plenty of screen shots an reported anyone that was on an arrow cart outside the tower I hope anets swift sword of justice bans you all

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Thank you for the few even number fights we had, was fun for awhile dodging the zerg, not so much fun after a while.

To the war attacking me at NN camp in ybbl to the side of the portal: I didn’t realize I was invuln until the wife told me, ran out so you could get me, but you were already too far. Sorry about that.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

To the Yak’s Bend trio (or was it a foursome) that wanted me and my ele buddy in our hapless zerg builds to stop running because it’s so fun to pick on two players out alone like that and proclaim your pro roamerness…

Nice guild tag! Hope you enjoyed the door dance, heh. =P

We swear we didn’t call the zerg though…they just happened to head that way. =(

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Asami.3572

To the Yak’s Bend trio (or was it a foursome) that wanted me and my ele buddy in our hapless zerg builds to stop running because it’s so fun to pick on two players out alone like that and proclaim your pro roamerness…

Nice guild tag! Hope you enjoyed the door dance, heh. =P

We swear we didn’t call the zerg though…they just happened to head that way. =(

Guess you don’t know how to distinguish between a player and a ranger pet yet. Good effort though The 2 that chased you were a ranger and thief.

BG

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

LOL. Did YOU? It is religious history of Abaddon.

Hahaha! Have you been to the church of Abbadon in real life? Or even heard of one? This is a pretend game, just in case you forgot.

[Abys]

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

I’m pretty sure SBI will come in first in this league. We were able to put up a decent fight against FA for a bit, but holy crap you guys have a lot of people. It’s yet to be seen whether or not you can beat FA as far as their organization goes, but you definitely have the manpower to take them on. It should be a really interesting fight either way, I just hope we don’t get stuck in that matchup against you 2.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

I’m pretty sure SBI will come in first in this league. We were able to put up a decent fight against FA for a bit, but holy crap you guys have a lot of people. It’s yet to be seen whether or not you can beat FA as far as their organization goes, but you definitely have the manpower to take them on. It should be a really interesting fight either way, I just hope we don’t get stuck in that matchup against you 2.

FA is by far more organized Ocx timezone and SEA time zone. If SBI can better their organizations in those zones they can win. [uA] and [Avtr] in Ocx timezone are not jokes to be messing with though, I know as they were former IoJ as well. I know though that FA SEA is relatively weak compared to SBIs, even with a majority of [DPS] going back from BP.

Isle Of Janthir