11/1: SoR/BG/SoS (Gold League Round 3)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

As a person who’s fought with and against ZBs (Known now as ZDs) on SFR and PS. I gotta say, I’ve lost all the respect for ZBs for choosing to bully gates and going to NA, who practically have no EU presence. Leave fights against GD, VII, Scnd and go fight against gates? Tired of wiping I presume, huh ZBs?

do you know how NA gets EU presence? EU guilds transferring, same thing goes for EU getting NA presence, its guild transferring
guess it would be better for people to sit in 7 hour ques than play a game
hopefully we can get JQ, TC, SoS and Mag some EU guilds too

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: Decklan.7540

Decklan.7540

There’s more JQ in this thread posting than SOS.

Dude, there’s nothing else for us to do. One can only read so many magumma posts before subjecting themselves to semantic satiation. Besides, this thread has more drama.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Oh really, I thought I said there was few around and we held bay? The picture clearly showed ‘after’ we defended. Hell yeah, they started to rally.
Should I post a picture of HOD WVW way back during TA era and tell HOD gosh darn you all, you guys are so stacked.

Your “a few” is clearly different from mine. That’s not something I can change…

Anyway, I’ve always wanted to know what our SEA guilds look like in the eyes of enemies. Can you please take screenshots later tonight? Also, if you could add your estimation about our numbers it would be awesome.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

MERC never left, only a few people seeking easier shores and to win ppt war (ironic given ur post), they didn’t fit in on BG anymore.

not according to comrade kiff. he say merc left. you now say few people left. you lie or comrade kiff?

Because it’s not a simple answer. The tag left. Some commanders left. Some members left. Much of the core remains in BG.

Define Core; We had 390 people on the roster, we cleaned out the inactives who hadn’t logged in for at least 4 months by cross referencing their account data to the website and ANets tracking (~200 people rolling total were left), we had members who were in KnT/OnS who dual repped who stayed and were kicked (~170) leaving the 150 people who decided to move.

Calling the 20 people left the “real” core, especially the inactive officers who only became active when we left is kinda rediculous. 10 of which joined KING and 10 of which run with Vanguard whereupon the guild tag is varied dependent on who is commanding. The incident is similar to what would happen if 4/5 of the active pop of TW joined SoS, but Zorh stayed and made a guild called “Exiled wolves of the tempest” [TW] and claimed that TW never left. Looks good on paper but is just absurd as hell.

All respect to the guys who stayed, but to say the guild never left is just wrong. I don’t want to come back to this thread to correct karps, but seriously stop peddling this lie. If you are kicked or leave a guild you are by definition not in the guild.

20? Last I checked the roster had 85 people (all very active and I know every one by name therefore core), but sure, keep telling yourself that, by definition you had to make a new guild as well, so therefore “not in the guild”.

I’m not peddling any lies mate, my opinions on this are well known and personally I enjoy hearing all the rumours and things you guys spurt about us and love hearing from friends how you rage at your new server as much as you did before and this time I can poke and prod at you as an enemy theres a reason many stayed and keep coming back.

BG is a great server that you fail to see, 0 kittens given about your opinions as all you are is a glory seeker who plays excessive hours and pretends he’s good. Winning isn’t everything you failed to see this in the move and if you had of listened to me in the first place instead of having an irrational hatred for Blackgate you would of seen the victory BG would have in the leagues as I did.

Firstly, where have I stated that I hated BG – I left sure but did I go onto TS and abuse them? Did I type on this forum that I hated them? Did I move because I wanted to move personally and not for the health of the guild? The answers to these are no, I was permabanned off the forums and TS before I was given the chance to say peace out to the guys I had worked with for several months almost every night. Keep in mind I’m not the one trash talking servers, or guilds – I was disappointed at the way that the ppt went for SoR (due to wrex being in hospital) but that’s it.

Secondly, I moved out of loyalty to the guild and the guild leader – not to win, you are very aware of what the leadership situation was and I had to follow suit to keep the guild running. Call me a yes-man, but don’t make it out that I enjoyed that aspect of it. You don’t win many arguments insulting the other guy, keep that in mind.

Answer your first point, many times in TS when we were debating the move, twice I called you out on it and both times you said “yes”.

Health of the guild? Yeah I hear splitting it in two because other commanders didn’t defer uni or take time off work to play as much as you did. Telling the guild leader you would quit if we didn’t move, that’s totally for the health of the guild.

Perma banned from the TS because you jumped into our ts moments before you lead a golem rush against us yes, hearsay but w/e enough evidence and trying to recruit some of our other guilds to jump to JQ with you right mate, nothing wrong there.

I’m trashing you, pointing the finger at you, you know why? If Ravy and I had of said no to letting you back into the guild months ago when Ralikh asked us if we had a problem with it, we never would of moved. The guild would still be on BG and would be having fun like we are now instead of being stuck in queues the whole night like you.

Firstly no, it was more the other way around and secondly no I was in LA at the time I was permabanned so I don’t know how I could’ve lead a golem rush from the bank. Do you not remember those weeks where we couldn’t get anyone to tag up, you can’t argue that I did nothing to keep the guild afloat and argue that I put too much time in either.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Maelwaedd.5842

SoR keep posting that screen for like what, 4th time already ? Anyway check the minimap and the green dots around, you had the same numbers, the only thing you are failed into is gathering and push, but that is all about fights right? Better to log off and try to whine on forums.

I was simply asking whether it was that day or not…

lmao are you still posting stuff from last weeks game plz try and use a pic from this week, you may not play in the timezone so unable to post accurate pics or you are just drinking down that kool-aid and believing whatever lie SoR’s propaganda machine is trying to tell everyone

Read, please, at the entire story and my previous posts. You may want to delete this post later.

Hey Elano, re read my post and it does sound worse than i ment sorry about that, I have seen that pic linked heaps in this thread and the previous weeks thread and its about time someone found another one as its getting abit boring

Resonance WvW Officer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dekar.2759

Dekar.2759

At risk of getting sucked into this trash bin of a forum topic I will clarify some things about rB.

First I was not a guild leader of rB just an active player and commander. We moved aprox 68 people to Blackgate, 65 were funded at 50% transfer which we rated at 45gold per person. Aprox 28 left with me to SoR, that’s 40 that remained on BG, I recommended to those that stayed to join OnS or KnT since the rB leadership in the end decided to quit the game for awhile due to new job and marriage.

That said, since the first conversation I had with BG expressing interest in transferring late August and with the information provided to me at the time they looked like an awesome community. They were also an underdog at the time.

When we arrived…BG recruited 11 guilds within the month, I believe they are up to 17 guilds now since then and whether or not the guild tags are all still there many of the players are (example 40 rB).

The 28 of us who left we left due to what we considered a poor community at the time. During the short stay (3 weeks) I saw 3 active hackers (who still play), had an entire guild troll us constantly (RICH…btw I recorded them for 18 hours after they trolled me and they lost every fight for the entire duration because they are pro. They are gone from BG now which is a good thing for BG imo), they had lazy impulsive TS admins (which I believe they resolved as well), Noodles recruited Mayoken for some reason (that is a story not in Mayo’s favour I don’t need to get into), and even after recruiting 11 guilds they were still trying to recruit more.

Blackgate is not a bad community and I don’t believe it’s wrong to want to recruit guilds even if it causes imbalance since I’ve always had the opinion “win when you play, screw 24/7 ppt.” At the time and due to a combination of reasons that happened shortly after we arrived on BG…it was not a good choice. I still have many many friends on BG, I still respect some of their main guilds that play.

~Side Note
I honestly have a hard time understanding why every T1 match up thread is the same failed history report, shocked and a gasped people calling our guild transfers, and the occasional overly obvious instigator (troll) which somehow still rustled someone’s jimmies…you could almost say that is “grinds my gears.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

Oh really, I thought I said there was few around and we held bay? The picture clearly showed ‘after’ we defended. Hell yeah, they started to rally.
Should I post a picture of HOD WVW way back during TA era and tell HOD gosh darn you all, you guys are so stacked.

Your “a few” is clearly different from mine. That’s not something I can change…

Anyway, I’ve always wanted to know what our SEA guilds look like in the eyes of enemies. Can you please take screenshots later tonight? Also, if you could add your estimation about our numbers it would be awesome.

They look very red?
I get it now. 10 enemies are considering a lot to SOR SEA. 10 SOR = very few. Am I right?
I will try to screenshot but actually you can flip a few pages like page 11? There is a screenshot of sor map blob and a real ZDs group which you can call that a lot I don’t mind, like 20-30 of them?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

Define Core; We had 390 people on the roster, we cleaned out the inactives who hadn’t logged in for at least 4 months by cross referencing their account data to the website and ANets tracking (~200 people rolling total were left), we had members who were in KnT/OnS who dual repped who stayed and were kicked (~170) leaving the 150 people who decided to move.

Calling the 20 people left the “real” core, especially the inactive officers who only became active when we left is kinda rediculous. 10 of which joined KING and 10 of which run with Vanguard whereupon the guild tag is varied dependent on who is commanding. The incident is similar to what would happen if 4/5 of the active pop of TW joined SoS, but Zorh stayed and made a guild called “Exiled wolves of the tempest” [TW] and claimed that TW never left. Looks good on paper but is just absurd as hell.

All respect to the guys who stayed, but to say the guild never left is just wrong. I don’t want to come back to this thread to correct karps, but seriously stop peddling this lie. If you are kicked or leave a guild you are by definition not in the guild.

Firstly, where have I stated that I hated BG – I left sure but did I go onto TS and abuse them? Did I type on this forum that I hated them? Did I move because I wanted to move personally and not for the health of the guild? The answers to these are no, I was permabanned off the forums and TS before I was given the chance to say peace out to the guys I had worked with for several months almost every night. Keep in mind I’m not the one trash talking servers, or guilds – I was disappointed at the way that the ppt went for SoR (due to wrex being in hospital) but that’s it.

Secondly, I moved out of loyalty to the guild and the guild leader – not to win, you are very aware of what the leadership situation was and I had to follow suit to keep the guild running. Call me a yes-man, but don’t make it out that I enjoyed that aspect of it. You don’t win many arguments insulting the other guy, keep that in mind.

The desire to dance in the forum limelight got too much for you, Tark?

Let’s review:

You’ve said – on these forums – that MERC who stayed were “dead weight” and that cutting them resulted in the best fights you’d had all year. You’ve since tried to rewrite history by saying that the dead weight were simply “inactives” … but inactives don’t affect fights in any way. Disingenuous. You edited your post once this stirred up the reaction you might have seen coming. I have the screenshots of your unedited post.

You say “I’m not the one trash talking servers, or guilds”. You’ve trash talked the MERC who stayed on BG on another forum, calling them “fake MERC”, “incompetent” and insulting individuals. Again, I have the screenshots.

You’ve told me elsewhere that you wanted to be “constructive” and that people should stop raising dramas on the forums (got those screenshots). And yet here you are. Again. Insulting a member of your previous guild who stayed to rebuild the community you left.

(edited to fix quote extracts)

(edited by Cuddlepie.8109)

in Match-ups

Elano.2014

They look very red?
I get it now. 10 enemies are considering a lot to SOR SEA. 10 SOR = very few. Am I right?
I will try to screenshot but actually you can flip a few pages like page 11? There is a screenshot of sor map blob and a real ZDs group which you can call that a lot I don’t mind, like 20-30 of them?

The screenshot I posted is 10? :/

I’m not very interested in EU, since that is way beyond the official SEA prime time that you and I can play (so per you claim). Our SEA however, I know exactly how many are on the field, and I’d like to know what numbers you think we have.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atine.8623

Atine.8623

They look very red?

Problem is, dear Kiff, SEA guild(s) is what Elano was hoping to see. Not paying attention and actually read the words is probably what caused this thread to become so long.

Btw, there are no pics on page 11, but if you were referring to page 10…

Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall
Cras es Noster!
My posts are strictly my own, they do not represent my server nor my guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

…..

I’m not peddling any lies mate, my opinions on this are well known and personally I enjoy hearing all the rumours and things you guys spurt about us and love hearing from friends how you rage at your new server as much as you did before and this time I can poke and prod at you as an enemy theres a reason many stayed and keep coming back.

BG is a great server that you fail to see, 0 kittens given about your opinions as all you are is a glory seeker who plays excessive hours and pretends he’s good. Winning isn’t everything you failed to see this in the move and if you had of listened to me in the first place instead of having an irrational hatred for Blackgate you would of seen the victory BG would have in the leagues as I did.

Let’s review:

You’ve said – on these forums – that MERC who stayed were “dead weight” and that cutting them resulted in the best fights you’d had all year. You’ve since tried to rewrite history by saying that the dead weight were simply “inactives” … but inactives don’t affect fights in any way. Disingenuous. You edited your post once this stirred up the reaction you might have seen coming. I have the screenshots of your unedited post.

You say “I’m not peddling any lies mate” and also “I’m not the one trash talking servers, or guilds”. You’ve trash talked the MERC who stayed on BG on another forum, calling them “fake MERC”, “incompetent” and insulting individuals. Again, I have the screenshots.

You’ve told me elsewhere that you wanted to be “constructive” and that people should stop raising dramas on the forums (got those screenshots). And yet here you are. Again. Insulting a member of your previous guild who stayed to rebuild the community you left.

Firstly cuds, this isn’t your guild we’re talking about and you’ve been taking me out of context ever since I started talking as you have an axe to grind. If you say you got rid of inactives and said you have good fights they are seperate statements, you chose to link the two to make a PvF argument to prop up your ego go straight ahead. If someone makes a false statement, such as “MERC never left” you have to correct them – no questions, no ego, no forum reputation. Also you conflated inactive with incompetent, which I never said, neither did I insult karps other than saying that he was wrong – he was the one with the personal attacks.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

They look very red?

The screenshot I posted is 10? :/

I’m not very interested in EU, since that is way beyond the official SEA prime time that you and I can play (so per you claim). Our SEA however, I know exactly how many are on the field, and I’d like to know what numbers you think we have.

“Few ZDs in bay and they started the raid after defending bay” do they sound any different to you? Did I say that is 10 ZDs? Clearly I was being sarcastic. Again, I would like to remind you, I said few ZDs when we were defending bay. I hope you get the sequence now.
Since you kept asking, your servermate mentioned there were 4 borderlands queued during SEA prime. False statement?

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

…..

Let’s review:

You say “I’m not peddling any lies mate” and also “I’m not the one trash talking servers, or guilds”. You’ve trash talked the MERC who stayed on BG on another forum, calling them “fake MERC”, “incompetent” and insulting individuals. Again, I have the screenshots.

Firstly cuds, this isn’t your guild we’re talking about and you’ve been taking me out of context ever since I started talking as you have an axe to grind. If you say you got rid of inactives and said you have good fights they are seperate statements, you chose to link the two to make a PvF argument to prop up your ego go straight ahead. If someone makes a false statement, such as “MERC never left” you have to correct them – no questions, no ego, no forum reputation. Also you conflated inactive with incompetent, which I never said, neither did I insult karps other than saying that he was wrong – he was the one with the personal attacks.

Stating facts for the move to JQ isn’t a personal attack, but yes some of them are.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

They look very red?

Problem is, dear Kiff, SEA guild(s) is what Elano was hoping to see. Not paying attention and actually read the words is probably what caused this thread to become so long.

Btw, there are no pics on page 11, but if you were referring to page 10…

If he/she ever bothered to read, then he/she would realize that I mentioned, ND floated to help bgbl.

in Match-ups

Elano.2014

“Few ZDs in bay and they started the raid after defending bay” do they sound any different to you? Did I say that is 10 ZDs? Clearly I was being sarcastic. Again, I would like to remind you, I said few ZDs when we were defending bay. I hope you get the sequence now.
Since you kept asking, your servermate mentioned there were 4 borderlands queued during SEA prime. False statement?

Like I stated, I know exactly how many people we’ve got… I’m interested in how many people you think we’ve got.

What statement?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atine.8623

Atine.8623

If he/she ever bothered to read, then he/she would realize that I mentioned, ND floated to help bgbl.

It’s kind of fun seeing you “joggling” around the question Elano is trying to obtain an answer of. I believe what Elano is asking is :

“I’d like to know what numbers you think we have.”

If you don’t know, please say you don’t know. If you don’t want to answer, please say you don’t want to answer. If you would like to answer, please do so.

I think we can all read that he/she never mentioned that he/she is interested in ND floating to BGBL.

Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall
Cras es Noster!
My posts are strictly my own, they do not represent my server nor my guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

“you’ve been taking me out of context ever since I started talking” Quoting your own words back at you isn’t taking you out of context.

“If you say you got rid of inactives and said you have good fights they are seperate statements, you chose to link the two to make a PvF argument to prop up your ego.”

Actually, you wrote them as a single sentence, with a clear causal link (that’s the word “as”) between “dead weight” and “best fights”. Here’s exactly what you posted: “The best fights I’ve had all year have been against the BG ones since we left, as we cut a lot of dead weight from the guild when we moved off” Again, if a player is inactive they don’t WvW, therefore they don’t affect the quality of fights, cutting them won’t result in better performance. Cutting “dead weight” does. You own words …

“Also you conflated inactive with incompetent, which I never said” Actually, what you didn’t say was “inactive” – you said “dead weight” and then edited your post. As for “never” saying BG MERC was incompetent, you said (complete with typos) : “Fake MERC doesn’t play for ppt so argueing that thier ppt sucks is not indiciative of true coverage. it just proves they are incompetent.”

I have the screenshot.

“neither did I insult karps other than saying that he was wrong”. I just went back and checked my screenshots of the conversation. You insulted Karps. I’m not going to quote you here but I’m more than happy to PM/send the screenie to you and Karps to remind you of what you said – and inform him.

Revisionism doesn’t work when the other side keeps records.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Like I stated, I know exactly how many people we’ve got… I’m interested in how many people you think we’ve got.

What statement?

Lol, never noticed what your servermates said on the forum?

Anyways, I see you have 50-60 when running full map. deny all you want, cuz sor SEA never want to include pugs. You only see your guildies, thats why song always claim they have only 15 max.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

It’s kind of fun seeing you “joggling” around the question Elano is trying to obtain an answer of. I believe what Elano is asking is :

“I’d like to know what numbers you think we have.”

If you don’t know, please say you don’t know. If you don’t want to answer, please say you don’t want to answer. If you would like to answer, please do so.

I think we can all read that he/she never mentioned that he/she is interested in ND floating to BGBL.

I see it now as I focus on the number of that night. Who gives a kitten to their SEA number when I already know their typical answers which have been repeated by them over and over again on chinese forum.

Do you want me to describe all the reactions they will give when I say a thing about SOR SEA? Quite interesting.

(edited by Kiff.8157)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deadpagan.7139

Deadpagan.7139

At risk of getting sucked into this trash bin of a forum topic I will clarify some things about rB.

First I was not a guild leader of rB just an active player and commander. We moved aprox 68 people to Blackgate, 65 were funded at 50% transfer which we rated at 45gold per person. Aprox 28 left with me to SoR, that’s 40 that remained on BG, I recommended to those that stayed to join OnS or KnT since the rB leadership in the end decided to quit the game for awhile due to new job and marriage.

That said, since the first conversation I had with BG expressing interest in transferring late August and with the information provided to me at the time they looked like an awesome community. They were also an underdog at the time.

When we arrived…BG recruited 11 guilds within the month, I believe they are up to 17 guilds now since then and whether or not the guild tags are all still there many of the players are (example 40 rB).

The 28 of us who left we left due to what we considered a poor community at the time. During the short stay (3 weeks) I saw 3 active hackers (who still play), had an entire guild troll us constantly (RICH…btw I recorded them for 18 hours after they trolled me and they lost every fight for the entire duration because they are pro. They are gone from BG now which is a good thing for BG imo), they had lazy impulsive TS admins (which I believe they resolved as well), Noodles recruited Mayoken for some reason (that is a story not in Mayo’s favour I don’t need to get into), and even after recruiting 11 guilds they were still trying to recruit more.

Blackgate is not a bad community and I don’t believe it’s wrong to want to recruit guilds even if it causes imbalance since I’ve always had the opinion “win when you play, screw 24/7 ppt.” At the time and due to a combination of reasons that happened shortly after we arrived on BG…it was not a good choice. I still have many many friends on BG, I still respect some of their main guilds that play.

~Side Note
I honestly have a hard time understanding why every T1 match up thread is the same failed history report, shocked and a gasped people calling our guild transfers, and the occasional overly obvious instigator (troll) which somehow still rustled someone’s jimmies…you could almost say that is “grinds my gears.”

I was in RICH for some time before and after the transfer to BG.I can state that most of the entire guild were pretty laid back excluding the few,who were high in ranks in the guild.That took things a bit far.When it came to the ego of having said rank go to their heads.The leadership is what should be held accountable for the actions of it’s members.Lack of leadership will always result in a faulty guild.I was not in the wvw map at the time of said trolling.But I was in the ts and guild chat.I only heard/seen the select aforementioned members of high ranking gloating of any trolling going on.Which later left to join/start other guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prophet.1038

Prophet.1038

Coming from a rallian point of view.

Tarkus – 1
Karps – 0

Prophet Saladin
Rank 80 sPvP
Champion Phantom

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

I don’t think ZD’s is looking for your respect, they came to fight IRON and sadly IRON is deciding not to show up in force.

ZD’s was contracted by BG, that was conformed by their guild leader. And ZD’s was informed (before transfer) about 4h difference between our primetimes. Stop writing nonsense.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Coming from a rallian point of view.

Tarkus – 1
Karps – 0

I have seen the post where Tarkus trashed talk his ex guildies on JQ forum and I am BG so +1 to pokemon god.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dedy.1584

dedy.1584

Who lost t3 keep on EBG now?

Butthert Master – necro ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

I don’t think ZD’s is looking for your respect, they came to fight IRON and sadly IRON is deciding not to show up in force.

ZD’s was contracted by BG, that was conformed by their guild leader. And ZD’s was informed (before transfer) about 4h difference between our primetimes. Stop writing nonsense.

Same goes to you.
1st. There were no post of ZD’s guild leader in any of the threads within that forum.
2nd. Noone informed us that Iron or any other SEA EU guild on SOR has no presence in 6 hours window we play.

(edited by Arcade.8901)

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

As a person who’s fought with and against ZBs (Known now as ZDs) on SFR and PS. I gotta say, I’ve lost all the respect for ZBs for choosing to bully gates and going to NA, who practically have no EU presence. Leave fights against GD, VII, Scnd and go fight against gates? Tired of wiping I presume, huh ZBs?

do you know how NA gets EU presence? EU guilds transferring, same thing goes for EU getting NA presence, its guild transferring

Replace BG with every NA word you put there and it’s a correct and understandable post.

in Match-ups

Rednik.3809

Same goes to you.

May i see conformation to your words? Links? Screenshots? Logs? Anything?

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Match-ups

Arcade.8901

Same goes to you.

May i see conformation to your words? Links? Screenshots? Logs? Anything?

Check it out, updated my post.

in Match-ups

Maelwaedd.5842

Replace BG with every NA word you put there and it’s a correct and understandable post.

I could quiet easily replace the word NA with Meow too and it would work
Meow go back to your own thread :P

Resonance WvW Officer

in Match-ups

Rednik.3809

Same goes to you.
1st. There were no post of ZD’s guild leader in any of the threads within that forum.
2nd. Noone informed us that Iron or any other SEA EU guild on SOR has no presence in 6 hours window we play.

1. Goha, SFR, ZD guild thread.
2. 1+ year on EU and you still don’t know primetime for britain guilds?

Next troll, please.

25 charracters

in Match-ups

Arcade.8901

Same goes to you.

Next troll, please.

1st. Iron crawling through the net just to find the crumbs of information and still don’t know what is the real situation and what so ever, words are just words, you wouln’t know the roster intentions anyway.
2nd. First of all lemme ask you, why do you think we would actually ever care where from the IRON guild. We got told we will have an action, but there is no action, but you still whine about smth.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Same goes to you.

Next troll, please.

2nd. First of all lemme ask you, why do you think we would actually ever care where from the IRON guild. We got told we will have an action, but there is no action, but you still whine about smth.

Oh that timezone used to be heavily populated. The forces evacuated about 2 hours after ZDs’ first raid, and I’m barely exaggerating.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

dedy.1584

Same goes to you.

Next troll, please.

We scouts NA servers before moving and saw blobs of IRON in our prime

in Match-ups

dedy.1584

unfortunately doors WIN ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Fun on SoR BL tonight during Oceanic
You really want to keep that hills though T____T"

Thanks to the SoR still logging in, and good to see a sizeable SoS force out at this time! <3

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

dedy.1584

we all see stream with 50 + blob iron in border in our prime, that’s why we moved

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hobbitz.5831

Hobbitz.5831

Wait wait wait……

Blackgate commanders actually work with their militia. You mean to tell me you actually communicate to them and type to them in map chat?

Wow, no wonder you’re winning. All our commanders do is call us kitten.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Rednik.3809

we all see stream with 50 + blob iron in border in our prime, that’s why we moved

Our online is hardly overlapping 50ppl in primes, with usually 25-35 ppl on commander, rarely 40, especially after Wrex’s departure due to health problems (which is happened week before your transfer). Can i see that stream with 50 guild blob?

25 charracters

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Wait wait wait……

Blackgate commanders actually work with their militia. You mean to tell me you actually communicate to them and type to them in map chat?

It’s a legitimate question, are you kittened?

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

Wait wait wait……

Honest question. What do you play the game on? I mean even the Android games look better…

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

RiSE left to find greater challenges and less zergs, don’t know why they came back to T1, another Irony considering Jarvan has quit the game on SoR.

Hmm, Jarvan has quit the game on SoR? Man thanks, that’s news to me! Know your facts before posting please

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

RiSE left to find greater challenges and less zergs, don’t know why they came back to T1, another Irony considering Jarvan has quit the game on SoR.

Hmm, Jarvan has quit the game on SoR? Man thanks, that’s news to me! Know your facts before posting please

can someone confirm this? coz if it is false, that will be very interesting

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

can someone confirm this? coz if it is false, that will be very interesting

According to him, he’s just on break to deal with real life stuff.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Who lost t3 keep on EBG now?

SoR did!

in Match-ups

Maelwaedd.5842

Wait wait wait……

ohh poor Hobbitz

there is always a tag up to help lead militia and they even type in chat(when they are not suppressed) :P
we also encourage everyone to get into TS as commands can be relayed quicker that way

and while not all commanders tag up to lead militia some guilds prefer to run tagless some nights and tag up on other nights it just depends on the guild and who else is on the map

but working with our militia is 100% why BG has won its matches so far

Resonance WvW Officer

in Match-ups

Elano.2014

Naaah, it’s definitely because of the Vodka.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Thread needs more mag imo.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Maelwaedd.5842

Naaah, it’s definitely because of the Vodka.

why do you think we encourage people to join us on TS, drunken voice coms are the best, that along with the singing

Resonance WvW Officer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Valdemas.4960

Valdemas.4960

I must say the NA match up forums keep me entertained at work and while waiting for guilds and assorted enemies to actually leave EB or other borders and stumble into our welcoming arms, albeit just to re-queue for a greener pasture half hour later. European match up threads just pale in comparison, really.

Thankfully it looks like the point difference is high enough to allow us to go hunting for enemies in other borders for the rest of the week. Hope to fight you soon!

Vinita Rush, ZDs Officer

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

I could quiet easily replace the word NA with Meow too and it would work
Meow go back to your own thread :P

Well, I suppose replacing words was too much for you. Keep thinking you’re awesome with that PPT that ZDs carried BG through.