11/1: SoR/BG/SoS (Gold League Round 3)

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

I don’t think ZD’s is looking for your respect, they came to fight IRON and sadly IRON is deciding not to show up in force.

ZD’s was contracted by BG, that was conformed by their guild leader. And ZD’s was informed (before transfer) about 4h difference between our primetimes. Stop writing nonsense.

I have insider information in both ZBs+ZDs and from BG’s Warcouncil (sounds childish, I know, but that’s their leadership) ZBs+ some ZDs were bought with some heavy $$$$ and were promised more gold if they stay throughout the season to bring BG “victory”, also BG is funding ZBs return once the season ends. You can say, they’ll return home loaded so they can buy guilds for their home since you know, SPARTA, the guild they bought last, left SFR and now they’re in need of some gold. Well, what can you expect from a “WvW” server that takes pride in killing Teq?

(edited by UltraHiDef.4809)

in Match-ups

Posted by: dedy.1584

dedy.1584

men you lose this game

Attachments:

Butthert Master – necro ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

I don’t think ZD’s is looking for your respect, they came to fight IRON and sadly IRON is deciding not to show up in force.

ZD’s was contracted by BG, that was conformed by their guild leader. And ZD’s was informed (before transfer) about 4h difference between our primetimes. Stop writing nonsense.

I have insider information in both ZBs+ZDs and from BG’s Warcouncil (sounds childish, I know, but that’s their leadership) ZBs+ some ZDs were bought with some heave $$$$ and were promised more gold if they stay throughout the season to bring BG “victory”. Well, what can you expect from a “WvW” server that takes pride in killing Teq?

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

In other news, JQ+650, TC+40, Mag +5

And here BG are getting the whining over overstacking lol.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

You need to try harder than that. /Yawn

You mean hard as you?
You just lost your connection to reality.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Indeed he did

http://omfgdogs.com/

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

If you think BG is winning because of any thing other than our mad skiiilz then you must be mad!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

So BG who has beat SoR 6 out of the last 7 times the 2 faced each other is still trying to say they are the underdogs after they stacked their server again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

In other news, JQ+650, TC+40, Mag +5

And here BG are getting the whining over overstacking lol.

Why is Mag even here?

Clearly not gold league material.

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

I must say the NA match up forums keep me entertained at work and while waiting for guilds and assorted enemies to actually leave EB or other borders and stumble into our welcoming arms, albeit just to re-queue for a greener pasture half hour later. European match up threads just pale in comparison, really.

Thankfully it looks like the point difference is high enough to allow us to go hunting for enemies in other borders for the rest of the week. Hope to fight you soon!

Is it true ZD’s lost their week 1 EU matchup and rage quit their server?

Just curious.

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

I must say the NA match up forums keep me entertained at work and while waiting for guilds and assorted enemies to actually leave EB or other borders and stumble into our welcoming arms, albeit just to re-queue for a greener pasture half hour later. European match up threads just pale in comparison, really.

Thankfully it looks like the point difference is high enough to allow us to go hunting for enemies in other borders for the rest of the week. Hope to fight you soon!

Just curious.

They placed 3rd place, placing third to Elona Reach and Vizunah Square when they Rage quitted. I don’t blame them, ZBs is the hardest PPT fighter, it must’ve broken their hearts. Sad story.

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

Times BG/SOR/JQ fought each other = 26
BG 10
JQ 9
SoR 7
•All first place finishes

Times BG/SOR fought each other = 7
BG 6
SoR 1
•BG finished first all 6 times.

Times BG/JQ fought each other = 7
BG 3
JQ 2
•2 matches neither BG or JQ placed first.

Matches included beginning “Week 01 05-12 January” to present.

Winning 6 out of the last 7 matches against SoR does not equal a hard match-up.

At the end it may be up to SoR to decide who takes first in leagues.

(edited by KeeZee.7312)

in Match-ups

Posted by: insy.7083

insy.7083

For not understanding:
ZBs = ZDs, WWW roster named ZBs in guild ZDs on SFR.

Guys from SoR, r u joking when u blame ZDs in yr defeat?
So many messages about ZDs.. Hm. Thx for PR.
But be better if u will fight vs BG in game.
Thank you.

Insaneman – ZDs

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

For not understanding:

Thank you.

Is it true ZD’s rage quit after a week 1 matchup in EU after finishing 3rd?

Just curious.

in Match-ups

Arcade.8901

Just curious.

How can you loose in something you can’t participate in?

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

For not understanding:

Thank you.

Awww, ZBs hurt? >:

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

For not understanding:

Thank you.

BG was already beating SoR without ZD, you are correct.

So don’t you think BG buying ZD doesn’t put it in the stacked category?

Of course it does.

And that’s what BG does.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Few ZDs around and one of them tagged up, leading the pugs with no one on TS we held bay and started to raid the north part. There was still 1 hour before SEA prime time ended. Soon we capped one of the north towers knowing the next target would be garrison, SONG/NYS and the whole map zerg logged off leaving only few pugs in garrison holding it.

You mean this one? Yeah, it was quite a few. :P

SoR keep posting that screen for like what, 4th time already ? Anyway check the minimap and the green dots around, you had the same numbers, the only thing you are failed into is gathering and push, but that is all about fights right? Better to log off and try to whine on forums.

You obviously need to learn to count the green dots. Good try though. Blobbing FTW. Blob more please ZDs.

Attachments:

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Just curious.

Reasonable excuse assuming ZD’s was the only guild that sat in queues alongside the fact every other EU server would have come to NA to escape the queues as well but it was pretty much only ZD.

All evidence points to them being Rage Quitters

in Match-ups

Posted by: dkarpostag.5849

dkarpostag.5849

I have insider information in both ZBs+ZDs and from BG’s Warcouncil (sounds childish, I know, but that’s their leadership) ZBs+ some ZDs were bought with some heavy $$$$ and were promised more gold if they stay throughout the season to bring BG “victory”, also BG is funding ZBs return once the season ends. You can say, they’ll return home loaded so they can buy guilds for their home since you know, SPARTA, the guild they bought last, left SFR and now they’re in need of some gold. Well, what can you expect from a “WvW” server that takes pride in killing Teq?

Just curious.

They placed 3rd place, placing third to Elona Reach and Vizunah Square when they Rage quitted. I don’t blame them, ZBs is the hardest PPT fighter, it must’ve broken their hearts. Sad story.

Throw enough mud at the wall, some of it will stick? It`s funny and sad at the same time.

Norn Necro
Marching with ZDs
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

For not understanding:

Thank you.

Of course it does.

And that’s what BG does.

BG never buys guilds, and never over stacks, what are you talking about? It’s all mad skillz. http://blackgatewvw.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1380-bg-arms-race-fundraiser/

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

Ironic how some SoRs are calling ZDs as rage quitters when you look at the past 2 weeks.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

You obviously need to learn to count the green dots. Good try though. Blobbing FTW. Blob more please ZDs.

Sor complains about blobs in t1. Classic sor. jajaja

elite specs ruined pvp.

in Match-ups

Arcade.8901

Just curious.

Reasonable excuse assuming ZD’s was the only guild that sat in queues alongside the fact every other EU server would have come to NA to escape the queues as well but it was pretty much only ZD.

Yeah, you are right, they escaped to Silver/Bronze leagues to escape the queues. We just came to NA to made some ppl to QQ and feast on their tears.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Ironic how some SoRs are calling ZDs as rage quitters when you look at the past 2 weeks.

Most of the core WvW guilds are still out there fighting night after night. Sure, we lost players, but the people you are talking too and calling “rage quitters” are not the ones you should be directing that comment too.

Just curious.

Yeah, you are right, they escaped to Silver/Bronze leagues to escape the queues. We just came to NA to made some ppl to QQ and feast on their tears.

For all of you not able to understand Russian, this translates to English as, “We wanted to nightcap BLs.”

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

You mean the same SOR who finished 2nd place 3 weeks in a row? That don’t sound quitting to me. ZD on the other hand basically abandoned ship and Rage Quit their home server of whom they have been on since launch, all because they finished 3rd in a week 1 matchup

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

OMG the effort you guys are putting in blame ZDs for this…is just absurd!
We all know ZDs is a great team and Im having a great time running with them, but they are 1 guild! Im sure they are loving this much attention but, lets be honest here, SoR is losing bc you had a massive rage quit, you guys didnt even try…
What that say about your great community? Rallians are here for the fights right? WRONG. This is the black spot in your history SoR, and your letting it get bigger and bigger.

PS: for the SoR players that actually are going to the field, /SALUTE

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Just wanna throw in, that I’m not CuddlePie. So stop confusing us

HE’S MY EVIL TWIN OR SOMETHING..

I dunno

<3 <3 <3

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

Few ZDs around and one of them tagged up, leading the pugs with no one on TS we held bay and started to raid the north part. There was still 1 hour before SEA prime time ended. Soon we capped one of the north towers knowing the next target would be garrison, SONG/NYS and the whole map zerg logged off leaving only few pugs in garrison holding it.

You mean this one? Yeah, it was quite a few. :P

SoR keep posting that screen for like what, 4th time already ? Anyway check the minimap and the green dots around, you had the same numbers, the only thing you are failed into is gathering and push, but that is all about fights right? Better to log off and try to whine on forums.

Is it the same night? I remember when we wiped SOR and took the tower, sor gone disappeared from the map. Nice timing.

in Match-ups

Arcade.8901

That first screen is epic, from the last week though but still epic and the thing which makes it even more epic, the proof of SoR attitude, that screen was taken smth like 5 mins after the screen which Ealano or w/e keep posting about GREAT ZD blob. Your ppl just ported out. And gave the tower freely.
So, run from fight more SoR.

in Match-ups

Arcade.8901

You mean the same SOR who finished 2nd place 3 weeks in a row? That don’t sound quitting to me. ZD on the other hand basically abandoned ship and Rage Quit their home server of whom they have been on since launch, all because they finished 3rd in a week 1 matchup

ZDs on SFR since launch ? Lol nice one.

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

So they Rage Quit another server as well? doesn’t surprise me.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

For not understanding:

Thank you.

Of course it does.

And that’s what BG does.

BG never buys guilds, and never over stacks, what are you talking about? It’s all mad skillz. http://blackgatewvw.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1380-bg-arms-race-fundraiser/

What have ZDs done to you, boy? Did they hurt you? coz you sound exactly like most of the NA players from SOR or JQ. Definitely not EU.

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

That first screen is epic, from the last week though but still epic and the thing which makes it even more epic, the proof of SoR attitude, that screen was taken smth like 5 mins after the screen which Ealano or w/e keep posting about GREAT ZD blob. Your ppl just ported out. And gave the tower freely.
So, run from fight more SoR.

I’m still not impressed, 1/10 trolling quality. But since I’m feeling generous today, I’m gonna give you a 2/10! Please go to ToR forums to learn, and even then I doubt you’ll be able to scratch 3/10, lol.

in Match-ups

Arcade.8901

So Iron Rage Quiters too ?

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Were there leagues back then? Still can’t believe ZD abandoned ship en masse over the results of one week, wow.

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

For not understanding:

Thank you.

Of course it does.

And that’s what BG does.

What have ZDs done to you, boy? Did they hurt you? coz you sound exactly like most of the NA players from SOR or JQ. Definitely not EU.

Whoa?! You must be a genius! How’d you find out I’m from SoR?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Whoa you guys still talking about ZDs moving to BG…

Anyway, Very fun fights on BG BL last night during NA prime. Mad respect for all the guilds on the field last night. Keep up the good fighting! Choo Dat Bay Ninja Omfg……..

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Arcade.8901

Were there leagues back then? Still can’t believe ZD abandoned ship en masse over the results of one week, wow.

How come the league changes anything about transfers of the guilds? The trick here is you can believe in what ever you want to believe, but since you just a troll, keep trolling.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Whoa?! You must be a genius! How’d you find out I’m from SoR?

You rage and transferred?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

SoR tatics to win this war:

-trash talk ZDs untill they feel the anger and pain and leave NA server. Yeah champ, keep it up, we’re laughing so much about posts just like this one

-NOT showing up for fights! You claim that you dont care about ppt and LOVE the fights…well BG is providing you one of the best chances to get EPIC fights! Why you’re not there?

SoR have no morale to talk about rage quit after this match.

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

For not understanding:

Thank you.

Of course it does.

And that’s what BG does.

ZD jumped on an already stacked server, don’t be mad that it makes ZD look like they wanted an easy time.

I am sure you all believed that BG were the underdogs contrary to them beating SoR 6 out of the last 7 matches the 2 faced each other.

Sorry if jumping to a stacked server ruins ZD’s reputation, only ones to blame are the ones who took the gold from BG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

At least we transferred to the weakest server in T1. SOR was near edge of falling into T2, with Dragonbrand rapidly raising to take it’s place. We transferred, stopped it and managed to balance kitten more or less equal state, with slight BG leadership overall.
You transferred to strongest server in T1. You expected to bring balance with it?

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Whoa you guys still talking about ZDs moving to BG…

Anyway, Very fun fights on BG BL last night during NA prime. Mad respect for all the guilds on the field last night. Keep up the good fighting! Choo Dat Bay Ninja Omfg……..

Naw, am just talking about ZD RAGE QUITTING HARDCORE over a 3rd place finish in week 1 EU.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

SOR imploding and exploding?

Uh oh!

Are you guys even tier 1 anymore?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asguard.4621

Asguard.4621

Tier 1 stacked server calls other Tier 1 stacked server more stacked, can you say that 10 times before you rage quit?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

SoR tatics to win this war:

-trash talk ZDs untill they feel the anger and pain and leave NA server. Yeah champ, keep it up, we’re laughing so much about posts just like this one

-NOT showing up for fights! You claim that you dont care about ppt and LOVE the fights…well BG is providing you one of the best chances to get EPIC fights! Why you’re not there?

SoR have no morale to talk about rage quit after this match.

BG sitting in towers and keeps does not translate into epic fights, buddy.

On the other hand, it was fun fighting EP and Agg last night on BGBL. Hope to see y’all again tonight.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

At least we transferred to the weakest server in T1.

That is true. I was scouting BG and JQ servers by myself. All we wanted is to make T1 more balanced, competitive, so we decided to go SoR and today I’m still sure it was a good choice.

[IRON]

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

At least we transferred to the weakest server in T1. SOR was near edge of falling into T2, with Dragonbrand rapidly raising to take it’s place. We transferred, stopped it and managed to balance kitten more or less equal state, with slight BG leadership overall.
You transferred to strongest server in T1. You expected to bring balance with it?

They expected IRON to show up.

Not do this;

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

So original and funny. Post it 3-rd time.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters