11/1: SoR/BG/SoS (Gold League Round 3)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Good memories of you cancelling a gvg with RoT (who was 2 week old guild at the time) after getting stomped by EP :/

Not sure why you defend what I say, when its all directed at your poor leadership. :/

Is it poor leadership? We had always struggled with 15’s, long before we fought you guys.
The 15’s loss to your guild really opened our eye’s about our approach to GvG. After some discussion, we decided as a guild to focus on 20’s as it fits more into our play style. Forgive me as I’m still confused at your current and previous post.

How about that 20v20?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

18 RG would’ve wiped any 25 man guild group, why can’t TW?

Not sure, probably cause we end up having more range than melee every night? You guys sure do like RG huh? You guys shoulda seen them back in the day, they were quite a sight to see. Were you guys even around back then?

Very nice post of that GvG? What does this have to do with anything?

You saying how you only lost due to fewer numbers. Kinda voids your point. :P

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Good memories of you cancelling a gvg with RoT (who was 2 week old guild at the time) after getting stomped by EP :/

Not sure why you defend what I say, when its all directed at your poor leadership. :/

Is it poor leadership? We had always struggled with 15’s, long before we fought you guys.
The 15’s loss to your guild really opened our eye’s about our approach to GvG. After some discussion, we decided as a guild to focus on 20’s as it fits more into our play style. Forgive me as I’m still confused at your current and previous post.

How about that 20v20?

I’m sure you can join the line right behind ole NS, TW will be awfully busy once they open up that new coliseum in the EB jumping puzzle, so many newcomers looking to earn a name!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

TW starts talking trash and then plays defensively like they didn’t do anything wrong :P

What would we have done wrong?

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Awake.1683

Awake.1683

Get stomped with 80 ppl and lose your keep. Idk, to me I feel like that is the wrong direction to go. Counter productive.

Although FEAR runs tagged, they are decent players, and i still respect them for not being /laugh spammers when they kill us with higher numbers.

TW /spam laugh with 80 ppl while fighting 20.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

Give TW a break. The are a really skilled guild with some good people. It is just under poor management

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

Get stomped with 80 ppl and lose your keep. Idk, to me I feel like that is the wrong direction to go. Counter productive.

Although FEAR runs tagged, they are decent players, and i still respect them for not being /laugh spammers when they kill us with higher numbers.

Well we have been called the Troll Wolves before, I do love a good tear fest! We have never gone out looking for anyone’s respect, I thought this was common knowledge at this point. After all this is just a game, its not like any of it actually matters outside of GW, might as well have fun while doing it.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Awake.1683

Give TW a break. The are a really skilled guild with some good people. It is just under poor management

I agree. poor management.
TW does have some great players who bring good fights, but most of the razzing is due to the incessant blob humping and (Edit: pathetically timed) emote spamming.

edit#2: got dat keep doe

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

(edited by Awake.1683)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Equinox.4195

Equinox.4195

You should actually be thanking Pryan for telling you to bring in AGG, without them you looked like an average T5 guild in the field. Again, thanks for the fights tonight and definitely looking forward to more!

http://www.twitch.tv/masonofequinox/c/3200353

^ Only 2 minutes and 34 seconds long

So, what tier does that classify you as that you have to hide until all three guilds(TW, ONE, and FEAR) can push on us at the same time when we have 15 or less before our main driver even got online to lead our raid?

Equinox the Undying – Thug Necromancer
http://www.youtube.com/EPEquinox

(edited by Equinox.4195)

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

TW does have some great players who bring good fights, but most of the razzing is due to the incessant blob humping and emote spamming.

I agree with this 100%, I know for a fact that Burl, letoll or myself could run this guild better! Pryan/Dego/Indo are old news, its my turn!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

You should actually be thanking Pryan for telling you to bring in AGG, without them you looked like an average T5 guild in the field. Again, thanks for the fights tonight and definitely looking forward to more!

http://www.twitch.tv/masonofequinox/c/3200353

So, what tier does that classify you as that you have to hide until all three guilds(TW, ONE, and FEAR) can push on us at the same time when we have 15 or less before our main driver even got online to lead our raid?

Please I’m a very busy man, can you at least put your super cool video to the actual time slot of what your trying to state. I can’t be asked to watch that whole video, I have standards after all!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

Well we have been called the Troll Wolves before, I do love a good tear fest! We have never gone out looking for anyone’s respect, I thought this was common knowledge at this point. After all this is just a game, its not like any of it actually matters outside of GW, might as well have fun while doing it.

We also like the tears of the rest of your server mates that can’t understand why the most disliked server is always losing match ups to Bg. TW played a big role in the disdain for SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Jeebus, one keep loss and the forums blow up.

And things were looking so positive for 5 minutes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

TW does have some great players who bring good fights, but most of the razzing is due to the incessant blob humping and (Edit: pathetically timed) emote spamming.

edit#2: got dat keep doe

You sound upset. There, there. Everything will be ok.

OP’d thief, lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tadz.2870

Tadz.2870

I have a serious question, how do the players of BG find it entertaining to camp a tower for hours with no real action except getting wiped if you move out of it? Does PPT really motivate you that much that your willing to go through bordem for it

#FreeDolan

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

whoa sos is back in the game
who wants some *popcorn

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elk.5627

Elk.5627

Lol thats rich. You must mean the 3 TW that were in that zerg.

Commander Mokyuu -[RET] Retribution -Warrior/Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

How lame do you have to be to chase someone for 5 minutes with 7 people?

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

aww. i’m missing out on all the fun it seems!

what is work.

i constantly wish i had that room from DBZ where time goes reaaaaaaaaaaally slow. so i can play more. and, i guess, do other stuff too.D

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

They need to buy guilds, they need to buy off people, they need to get on our TS and recruit, and they need to double team us. Don’t deny it everyone knows this and if you don’t then pull your head out of your kitten and stop being pathetic. Anyway, you need to do all that to beat us which speaks volumes for how bad you really are…oh you are winning season, guess what doing what you been doing to win it does not make you good. Sad thing is they either won’t admit it or they are to kitten to know it, either way everyone knows they are pathetic including themselves.

Harsh, you might want to uninstall GW2 and take a breather bro.

[DONE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

oh the kitten talk…
be happy we actually get to fight people and don’t log in into empty maps…
be happy anet actually supports wvw and doesn’t just throw it in game w/o any changes ever after launch

what are you all trying to accomplish by talking crap to guilds/servers? do you want them to quit or something? what would it accomplish? nothing except for the fact you wouldn’t have anyone to fight and game will become boring

i am not member of any of this guilds, i am just an a normal player that enjoys wvw/pvp and find the whole drama here just silly

go do some wvw and stop talking crap, jeez

back to match up: had some fun fights today with our little roaming group vs SoS and JINX, GGs

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

Lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

oh the kitten talk…
be happy anet actually supports wvw and doesn’t just throw it in game w/o any changes ever after launch

what are you all trying to accomplish by talking crap to guilds/servers? do you want them to quit or something? what would it accomplish? nothing except for the fact you wouldn’t have anyone to fight and game will become boring

i am not member of any of this guilds, i am just an a normal player that enjoys wvw/pvp and find the whole drama here just silly

back to match up: had some fun fights today with our little roaming group vs SoS and JINX, GGs

Be glad you guys have guilds to fight, this guy hit the nail on the head.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

How about that 20v20?

I’m sure you can join the line right behind ole NS, TW will be awfully busy once they open up that new coliseum in the EB jumping puzzle, so many newcomers looking to earn a name!

Can I has a name?

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Awake.1683

oh the kitten talk…

It isn’t trash talk, it is encouragement.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

How lame do you have to be to chase someone for 5 minutes with 7 people?

Welcome to WvW.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Hope you guys didn’t get a splinter from our garrison, I’d be sad…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Thanks for the 500 supply. <3

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

If only you took garri 100k points earlier then it would have been a bigger deal… &maybe even a different outcome for the week.

Doesn’t matter anymore but it was just hilarious we took it somehow. There wasn’t anyone in BG bl that time. Now, theres a map blob.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

If only you took garri 100k points earlier then it would have been a bigger deal… &maybe even a different outcome for the week.

Doesn’t matter anymore but it was just hilarious we took it somehow. There wasn’t anyone in BG bl that time. Now, theres a map blob.

i heard all of bg was attending doctors about their hand blisters they got from past 10 days

ign: Stealthzor

(edited by Stealth.8150)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

points? there is a point system in this game?

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: katsura.8345

katsura.8345

Thanks for good fights [ZDs].

Hope to see you guys at sea again.

/salute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI8845LFELQ

Pino Zen , Song La [SONG]

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

/salute

Good job.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

/salute

portal bombs! a lost art!

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

PPT = Points Per Tick :P

sorry never noticed it, where might i be able to find the scoreboard at in game?

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

PPT = Points Per Tick :P

sorry never noticed it, where might i be able to find the scoreboard at in game?

If you click B, you’ll be able to find the scoreboard.

B? hmm i have my keys bound to all sorts of things and B is currently not a scoreboard bind. hmm i must be doing something wrong.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

we are in BG garrison atm. come say hi!

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

3 TW? Really? Maybe after enough times wiping, but TW was formed on EB with more than 3 people. Lol. :P

There is already a video posted here of how many people TW actually had on the map tonight.

I was in the zerg just before we lost the keep it was a pug zerg of about 30. Yeah there were a few TW there but it wasn’t a TW guild group by any stretch of the imagination.

Incidentally you all go on about SOR PvF but when we try and call a truce this is what happens. How about we all make an effort from all 3 servers to kitten.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

Ahh that’s great news, finally you guys were able to actually take something… That maps been a snoozer all week!

Its hard to take things when you all just sit in there all day telling stories:/. Come out and play!

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

Ahh that’s great news, finally you guys were able to actually take something… That maps been a snoozer all week!

Its hard to take things when you all just sit in there all day telling stories:/. Come out and play!

there’s a gvg happening at the windmill right now…

Omen vs CB, so far it’s 5-0

Hope our doors didn’t give you a splinter when you took an unguarded keep.

The flipping back and forth of it is making this the proper assessment.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

TW does have some great players who bring good fights, but most of the razzing is due to the incessant blob humping and emote spamming.

I agree with this 100%, I know for a fact that Burl, letoll or myself could run this guild better! Pryan/Dego/Indo are old news, its my turn!

Watwat how’d I get dragged into this?
I did zone lead once, it was awful
But EP guy is right about one thing, we def shoulda had our commander up with the spectators too. Why make it a contest of skill? Why fight at all when winning is the important thing (cough plx cough). Fair contests are a suckers game, real winners don’t leave the winning to chance with ephemeral stuff like skill or tactics.

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

But EP guy is right about one thing, we def shoulda had our commander up with the spectators too. Why make it a contest of skill? Why fight at all when winning is the important thing (cough plx cough). Fair contests are a suckers game, real winners don’t leave the winning to chance with ephemeral stuff like skill or tactics.

morning letoll

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

morning letoll

Yer still up, aintcha?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

/salute

Absolutely well done guys this is what should dominate this thread the video clips of awesome fights whilst holding respect for your opponents not the PPT/ stacking QQ.

Your video is truly an inspiration to all of us still fighting on the field and not the forums

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

morning letoll

Yer still up, aintcha?

well yah the bbq in bg garrison is almost done

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

morning letoll

Yer still up, aintcha?

well yah the bbq in bg garrison is almost done

Yah, I hear they done nice things with the place since we used to live there. We really should stop by more often. Oh, and I’ll be in tonight so fix me up a plate. Dibs on the ears and tail.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Medeyn.8562

Medeyn.8562

Look, an EP guy, this must mean SoS had a massive 90 man blob, Just like 3 TW = a blob

Right?!?! >.>

Attachments:

Scyprotek | Retired SEA/OC Commander
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Nah…you were from DB.

If SONG moved because BG was dominating SEA and dominating seems not a good thing, DB was dominating SEA in their tier before they losing guilds and then SONG decided to transferred off. I guess dominating SEA at that time means a good thing to you huh?

BP as the guild… Shows how you want to bash others without doing any actual research.

Also your logic needs some serious help. DB was dominating SEA in T2, so SONG moved to help SoR SEA. I don’t know what didn’t match with what I said before.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

DB was dominating SEA in T2

I remember this. DB had a very strong SEA at their strongest. I remember waking up a lot of mornings to DB earning 400+ PPT against what was a pretty weak TC SEA at the time. I think TC has had some transfers into the SEA timeslot since then. I might have been a little jealous of DB’s SEA. :-P

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

How the Virtual table is looking for next week

Attachments:

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate