11/1: SoR/BG/SoS (Gold League Round 3)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

OCX = SEA right

Not exactly. While there is some crossover, they are defined differently, with Oceanic starting further west (earlier) and SEA further east (later). We’re talking about some very wide regions in some cases however, so what ultimately matters is the concentration of players in a particular region of any given country for a server. In other words, when certain servers reach critical mass.

We’ve seen a bit of this phenomenon right here in our own NA times, with SoR traditionally having a higher concentration of East Coast US and Brazilian players, who would start 3-4 hours earlier than when BG would typically reach critical mass, which is/was West Coast US, again 3-4 hours later.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

But yeah there are a small time zone about 2-3 hours where SoR is extremely weak and unfortunately that is ZD prime time, we lose EVERYTHING

We lost garri about an hour ago and ZD is running rampage PvD with no resistance

in Match-ups

Posted by: Execrable.1064

Execrable.1064

It’s about 7:30 pm in London right now. Where are your Euro forces (Iron?)?

80s – elementalist, engineer, guardian, mesmer, necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Its 730pm in London right now, and 830pm in Paris. That sounds like EU primetime to me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

But yeah there are a small time zone about 2-3 hours where SoR is extremely weak and unfortunately that is ZD prime time, we lose EVERYTHING

We lost garri about an hour ago and ZD is running rampage PvD with no resistance

Unless PPT is all they care about, I can see them getting burned out soon. The game is no fun without people to fight. The EU servers are probably where ZD truly belongs.

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

in Match-ups

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

BG has already won, SoR is out having a few beers.

Or they are in Eve due to the 2500+ ships fighting for the last 3 days.

in Match-ups

Butter.3024

Tbh I am glad that our EU forces doesn’t try 100%, we are 100k points behind right now and there is no point of fighting it just a wastes of time. I’m glad they realize that. They are probably chilling having a few beers or something right now, I know I am

Let’s be honest logging in and not having your garri and 100 PPT gotta be discouraging, anyway I hope next week SoR will bring even more good fights

(edited by Butter.3024)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Unless PPT is all they care about, I can see them getting burned out soon. The game is no fun without people to fight. The EU servers are probably where ZD truly belongs.

It’s probably just hard for them to find fights in EU servers as in NA servers. They fit into the same time zone for EU as EU guilds fit in NA time zone. At least in NA they get to fight late SEA guilds early on then fight EU guilds if they stay late.

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Butter.3024

This is getting depressing, jokes time

What do you call a nun in a wheelchair?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

This is getting depressing, jokes time

What do you call a nun in a wheelchair?

yo mama

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Typhus.3502

Typhus.3502

Week 1 was so intense and fun, I can’t wait until week 7.

[TW] Pumped

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

I have a serious question, how do the players of BG find it entertaining to camp a tower for hours with no real action except getting wiped if you move out of it? Does PPT really motivate you that much that your willing to go through bordem for it

EB last night at Jerri?

The BG forces inside were outnumbered but sieged up, and had put holes in the Keep’s outer and inner walls. SoR weren’t able to retake the tower under the siege fire, and were also being pressured by SoS – iirc WC was T2 and Aldon’s was T2+ or 3 at the beginning. BG and SoR were swapping Gol and paper Klovan.

The Commander wanted to keep pressure on SoR while potentially being able to ninja the Keep if they responded. Allowing SoS to reset SoR’s towers to paper would allow options at a later time if we held SMC.

SoS would pop over take Umber and paper Durios. Small BG groups would take them back. The stalemate broke when SoS went for Bravost and BG abandoned Jerri to protect the tower.

It was an interesting strategic struggle, chess-like in a way, but slow tactically at times.

in Match-ups

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

SMC defense the other night. We failed at the end. Here is the video:

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

Yes, but isn’t after Oceanic and before EU exactly where SEA is? All the Asian guilds? I know SOR has guilds that don’t speak English, that cover after Oceanic and before EU.

Basically anyone who speaks Russian, or Mandarin, or Korean fit into that “After Oceanic and before EU” zone.

OCX = SEA right
[/quote]

I answered this for you in Week 2, here’s the re-post adjusted for the recent day light savings change, and updated with EU East/West.

Prime time is considered 7pm in the desired time zone.

Reference:
NA East – 4pm server time
NA Central – 5pm server time
NA Mountain – 6pm server time
NA Pacific – 7pm server time
OCE – 10pm server time (using NZ as start)
SEA – 3am server time
EU East– 9am server time
EU West– 11am server time

The irony of PvD claims against ZD getting on 1 hour before EU East. Is that UK guilds on SoR are in exactly the same position, if not in a better PPT situation with a 5 hour gap before NA East to do damage.

-KNT- BG

(edited by Krakah.3582)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

England is EU east?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jorjeis.2169

Jorjeis.2169

which is then followed by who can make them the most mobile and effective on a map.

AKA skill at commanding.

Member of [KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

UK is EU west starting at 10am server time and we don’t hit full representation until 11am server time (7pm for us) ZD’s being EU east reaches full numbers before we start and only starts to break down as were gaining momentum but tbh recently we have logged in to situations where everything has been flipped and or reinforced and our job is pretty tough with BG having such an advantage.

We simply do not have the capacity to run multiple groups with sufficient numbers to tackle all those objectives, EU for us lately is a dead zone where were struggling to get more than 10 people on some maps to follow a commander whilst out manned.

Proof today on SOR bl we logged into a blue map we gathered about enough to take garry back and only because BG was busy flipping HILLS from SOS we did not have the capacity to simultaneously defend or attack towers whilst keeping our supply lines open from measly 3 man groups from SOS and BG.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

UK is EU west starting at 10am server time and we don’t hit full representation until 11am server time (7pm for us) ZD’s being EU east reaches full numbers before we start and only starts to break down as were gaining momentum but tbh recently we have logged in to situations where everything has been flipped and or reinforced and our job is pretty tough with BG having such an advantage.

We simply do not have the capacity to run multiple groups with sufficient numbers to tackle all those objectives, EU for us lately is a dead zone where were struggling to get more than 10 people on some maps to follow a commander whilst out manned.

Proof today on SOR bl we logged into a blue map we gathered about enough to take garry back and only because BG was busy flipping HILLS from SOS we did not have the capacity to simultaneously defend or attack towers whilst keeping our supply lines open from measly 3 man groups from SOS and BG.

I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully your server morale improves for the coming match-up and you guys get more fun:)

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

It was said earlier in the thread but Iron’s main commander is sick at the moment.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

oh the kitten talk…
be happy we actually get to fight people and don’t log in into empty maps…
be happy anet actually supports wvw and doesn’t just throw it in game w/o any changes ever after launch

what are you all trying to accomplish by talking crap to guilds/servers? do you want them to quit or something? what would it accomplish? nothing except for the fact you wouldn’t have anyone to fight and game will become boring

i am not member of any of this guilds, i am just an a normal player that enjoys wvw/pvp and find the whole drama here just silly

go do some wvw and stop talking crap, jeez

back to match up: had some fun fights today with our little roaming group vs SoS and JINX, GGs

It isn’t trash talk, it is encouragement.

as a person who is not directly involved in the whole, i see only trash talk

rivality is fine, constatn trash talk isn’t productive though

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in Match-ups

Posted by: KCmilam.3476

KCmilam.3476

You’re welcome BG!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Why didn’t you run “measly” 3 man groups to counter?

(not meant as combative; but if supply was the name of the game at that hour??)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

England is EU east?

I take back the correction. It is as it stands, ZD gets on 1 hour before EU East. The UK EU West has the Atlantic dead zone advantage. Other than a current morale low there’s no reason why those 2 time periods shouldn’t break even for PPT.

-KNT- BG

(edited by Krakah.3582)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Someone get those BG kids off our lawn, they party at our garri and we spend half the evening throwing away half empty beer mugs.
The worst part is, they sometimes get bored (because they take it midday when we have virtually no one on) and hand it over to SoR who are the worst tenants ever.
The amount in back rent….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Stone Walled for pres

… miss ya. Hope you guys are having fun.

~X

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Someone get those BG kids off our lawn, they party at our garri and we spend half the evening throwing away half empty beer mugs.
The worst part is, they sometimes get bored (because they take it midday when we have virtually no one on) and hand it over to SoR who are the worst tenants ever.

i lol’d irl xD

imo SoR should team up with SoS and spoil fun for BG

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

You’re welcome BG!!!

I expect nothing less from ex-TC guilds.

Inb4dat2v1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

i lol’d irl xD

imo SoR should team up with SoS and spoil fun for BG

SoS is like TC in that regard. They don’t really do what you want, hope or think. They do as they please.

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

At least one of you get it.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

The problem is JQ isn’t in our match ups. ZD will have the full force of Waha / Atm / Foo to log into every day

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

BP as the guild… Shows how you want to bash others without doing any actual research.

Also your logic needs some serious help. DB was dominating SEA in T2, so SONG moved to help SoR SEA. I don’t know what didn’t match with what I said before.

It amused me how you were chuffed by yourself when someone never heard of your guild not even when DB fought T1 servers long while ago, instead he remember TFV, NNK, Wily and thought BP was Borlis Pass LOL.

I don’t really want to refute your claim that SONG moved to help SOR but I understand that the week after DB fought BG/JQ, they felt intensely demoralised and started having internal argument and I think it was the same week SONG transferred off. TFV who has always been the core SEA guild of DB was advised by those who had moved to SOR to move as well because they thought that DB WVW was stagnant and hopeless. I don’t see any reason they needed to persuade DB asian players to join T1 servers if they really intended to help balancing a timezone, not mentioning quite a number of DB players included TFV/NNK members (and Elano from BP -not borlis pass) followed SONG and joined SOR.
I strongly reckon this was one of the reasons DB SEA went downhill especially when TFV planned to move off to SOR as well after being advised. Good intention to balance SEA? Don’t think so.

(edited by Kiff.8157)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Darkjoy,

Unfortunately Waha logs in about 7:25pm (GMT+8) and plays till about 12am (occasionally to 12:55am).

ZDs full turn out starts from approx 11:15pm that lasts for about 3-4 hours. Which is a dead zone for JQ and SOR. Unless JQ SEA plays till past midnight till 2am they will not be able arrest ZDs push.

I sincerely hope that JQ and SOR can have folks to fight BG during that time zone but it’s highly unlikely.

FW

The problem is JQ isn’t in our match ups. ZD will have the full force of Waha / Atm / Foo to log into every day

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Hello Darkjoy,

Unfortunately Waha logs in about 7:25pm (GMT+8) and plays till about 12am (occasionally to 12:55am).

ZDs full turn out starts from approx 11:15pm that lasts for about 3-4 hours. Which is a dead zone for JQ and SOR. Unless JQ SEA plays till past midnight till 2am they will not be able arrest ZDs push.

FW

How could everyone forget about Tarkus?

in Match-ups

Fannwong.3059

Hello Kiff,

I thought Tarkus was Oceanic, he told me that he lived in Oz.

ZD runs a very tight blitzball with a core of 30-40+ that is nearly unstoppable except in certain environments eg chokepoints and highly coordinated guild groups, the only group with that level of expertise from JQ that can beat ZD would be ATM/FOO. Not that I underestimate Tarkus/MERC but unless more JQ OCN/SEA groups change their open field tactics/ideology it will be plenty hard let alone match ZD numbers.

FW

Hello Darkjoy,

FW

How could everyone forget about Tarkus?

[SoX] – JQ

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Hello Kiff,

ZD runs a very tight blitzball with a core of 30-40+ that is nearly unstoppable except in certain environments eg chokepoints and highly coordinated guild groups, the only group with that level of expertise from JQ that can beat ZD would be ATM/FOO. Not that I underestimate Tarkus/MERC but unless more JQ OCN/SEA groups change their open field tactics/ideology it will be plenty hard let alone match ZD numbers.

FW

LOL. Amazed how things could slip your mind so fast. More than one time in our history of forum war, BG whined about how SOR IRON faced no resistance during EU timezone and how SOR claimed that Tarkus was leading MERC and map blob besides HB/RK during EU timezone so it was all bs about IRON pvdooring.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

SOR +95. BG +520

What happened to all the big talk about holding down BG garrison etc, etc….

thanks for making my point.

From what your post for a better WvW explained, you mean to tell me that right now it’s SoR’s off hours lol?

I mean, from your post, you want to decrease the points other servers get during their primetime which is what your plan will do and reduce the losses servers take during their off hours.

that’s not what I said at all. Thou it has been suggested before and I have disagreed with that. I never once said NA prime time should give more points for a cap. A cap is a cap no matter when it happens. The recurring points that you get for “holding”(quotes because your not really do anything but letting it tick points well no defending it) has to go away.

Sure. Let’s take your “solution” and put a spin on it.

Reduced PPT gain during the time you’re awake and playing. Extra PPT gain during oceanic time.

Because when oceanics are sleeping. It’s not fair that you take stuff while they are not playing.

Also welcome to 2012. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Fannwong.3059

Hello Kiff,

My apologies, I am not aware of forum wars. I tend to skip some of the posts as I miss some of the nuance and humor as I am Asian and don’t really understand sarcasm.

I am observing WvW most of the time. If I remember correctly, when my old guild WM transferred with a large following of Kaineng folks they played in SEA time for about 1-2 weeks then mysteriously moved to EU time hitting JQ and SOR (12am to 6am GMT+8) with PPT of 300-500+. Please check the MOS data if you can, I’ve been looking at that for some time.

That was one of the key reasons why SOR welcomed IRON, BUT when IRON came Jang Gun (my old boss who’s on my friend list) left the game after 1-2 weeks. We were mystified as to why but when Jang left BG EU forces was about 46% less effective as Jang had a huge following with organized guild groups and militia/pugs. Is that what you meant by PVDoor? I am not familiar with the exact mechanics of the term.

FW

Hello Kiff,

FW

LOL. Amazed how things could slip your mind so fast. More than one time in our history of forum war, BG whined about how SOR IRON faced no resistance during EU timezone and how SOR claimed that Tarkus was leading MERC and map blob besides HB/RK during EU timezone so it was all bs about IRON pvdooring.

[SoX] – JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

That was the reason why SOR welcomed IRON, BUT when IRON came Jang Gun (my old boss who’s on my friend list) left the game after 1-2 weeks. We were mystified as to why but when Jang left BG EU forces was about 46% less effective. Is that what you meant by PVDoor? I am not familiar with the exact mechanics of the term.

If you move a bit forward in history, you’ll see MERC running past SEA well into EU time. I would log off at 2 A.M (+8 GMT) and Tarkus would still be plugging away, bringing up our PPT to competitive levels and making everyone think that Blackgate had EU coverage.

This is also why I’m puzzled why IRON has been notably absent. I would see hordes of them during my usual raid hours, but perhaps they were also playing outside of their normal time and have now pulled back to raiding during their timezone’s more reasonable hours. Knowing how Blackgate’s phantom EU coverage worked, I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Fannwong.3059

Hello Neuromancer,

Thanks for clarifying. 2 things:

1. IRON leader/commander Wrex is unwell. We really hope that she will recover soon. You know how one person can having influence so many, eg Smokee for BG EU & Jang’s WM exodus of SBI.

2. Tarkus has tremendous influence over many due to his diligence and success in tactics/strategy. But didn’t Tarkus leave BG because of the long hours in EU coverage? If so then JQ will not have a a strong leader/commander in EU no?

FW

That was the reason why SOR welcomed IRON, BUT when IRON came Jang Gun (my old boss who’s on my friend list) left the game after 1-2 weeks. We were mystified as to why but when Jang left BG EU forces was about 46% less effective. Is that what you meant by PVDoor? I am not familiar with the exact mechanics of the term.

If you move a bit forward in history, you’ll see MERC running past SEA well into EU time. I would log off at 2 A.M (+8 GMT) and Tarkus would still be plugging away, bringing up our PPT to competitive levels and making everyone think that Blackgate had EU coverage.

This is also why I’m puzzled why IRON has been notably absent. I would see hordes of them during my usual raid hours, but perhaps they were also playing outside of their normal time and have now pulled back to raiding during their timezone’s more reasonable hours. Knowing how Blackgate’s phantom EU coverage worked, I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case.

[SoX] – JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Hello Neuromancer,

Thanks for clarifying. 2 things:

1. IRON leader/commander Wrex is unwell. We really hope that she will recover soon. You know how one person can influence so many, eg Smokee & Jang for EU.

2. Tarkus has tremendous influence over many due to his diligence and success in tactics/strategy. But didn’t Tarkus leave BG because of the long hours in EU coverage? If so then JQ will not have a a strong leader/commander in EU no?

FW

1. We wish her well. In-game rivalries are one thing, but real life is completely different story. Get well soon Wrex!

2. Check Tarkus’ signature now. He left BG to avoid having to carry the SEA primetime, and I believe runs the exact hours ZDs does, although I am not sure if he does so daily.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Hello Kiff,

My apologies, I am not aware of forum wars. I tend to skip some of the posts as I miss some of the nuance and humor as I am Asian and don’t really understand sarcasm.

I am observing WvW most of the time. If I remember correctly, when my old guild WM transferred with a large following of Kaineng folks they played in SEA time for about 1-2 weeks then mysteriously moved to EU time hitting JQ and SOR (12am to 6am GMT+8) with PPT of 300-500+. Please check the MOS data if you can, I’ve been looking at that for some time.

That was one of the key reasons why SOR welcomed IRON, BUT when IRON came Jang Gun (my old boss who’s on my friend list) left the game after 1-2 weeks. We were mystified as to why but when Jang left BG EU forces was about 46% less effective as Jang had a huge following with organized guild groups and militia/pugs. Is that what you meant by PVDoor? I am not familiar with the exact mechanics of the term.

FW

First of all, this was how I felt. I was there when WM joined us and it really boosted our low morale after being 2v1 (you may check mos). I believe Jang was just as excited as we were. Please bear in mind, every server will be excited when new guild transferred to help include the guild members themselves. Winning was the only way to rebuild our morale at that time. I hope you get what I meant now.

Second of all, korean is GMT +9 if I am not wrong. Failed to see that assuming korean folk would raid during EU timezone everyday forever and ever and ignored the facts that it was only a temporarily effect is not our fault that you recruited IRON and made them pvdoor (I assume you tried finger pointing at BG and WM for causing all of this EU pvdoor in the first place).

This kiasu characteristic you totally showed has now changed my view of you and thank you for telling me it was because of a korean guild that you invited IRON an EU guild.

Anyways, the point is Tarkus still plays during early EU. Like SOR had previously pointed out that they were not pvdooring because Tarkus was there to stop them. The same thing I will repeat to you.

Thanks for sharing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

[…]

BP isn’t a SEA guild… Probably why you never heard of them.

Anywho, I’m not going to keep posting about stuffs you clearly don’t know. You wouldn’t change your mind anyway.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

As Fannwong mentioned, Wrex’s absence has had a tremendous impact on IRON, resulting in the hours that we put in being noticeably lower. We have not logged on early for SEA or stayed up late for NA as consistently as we used to; pulling back to more reasonable hours would be the correct way to think about the current circumstances. However, we consistently show up every day during our prime time and enjoy the fights; that has not changed and will not in the near future.

//Haru

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

[…]

BP isn’t a SEA guild… Probably why you never heard of them.

Anywho, I’m not going to keep posting about stuffs you clearly don’t know. You wouldn’t change your mind anyway.

Exactly. When db friends who involved in all these dramas told me the story why would I believe your version when I already knew the fact? Yeah, save it, please.

in Match-ups

Fannwong.3059

First of all, this was how I felt. I was there when WM joined us and it really boosted our low morale after being 2v1 (you may check mos). I believe Jang was just as excited as we were. Please bear in mind, every server will be excited when new guild transferred to help include the guild members themselves. Winning was the only way to rebuild our morale at that time. I hope you get what I meant now.

Yes I do thanks. I will have to answer your post in part.

Second of all, korean is GMT +9 if I am not wrong. Failed to see that assuming korean folk would raid during EU timezone everyday forever and ever and ignored the facts that it was only a temporarily effect is not our fault that you recruited IRON and made them pvdoor (I assume you tried finger pointing at BG and WM for causing all of this EU pvdoor in the first place).

Going by the same logic, could you let us know how long ZDs will play out of their timezones? Just so we can have some hope of slowing or stopping the arms race even further. BG NA and OCN have been extending hours for the last few months and the rest of T1 suspects that this will continue till the season ends. If you can clarify BG guild’s extension of playtime that will help all all the T1 servers.

Do bear in mind that Jang Gun (and the rest of WM and militia) played from 1am to 7am (Korean time) for 2 weeks, so can we safely assume that playing out of normal time zones will be 3-6 months (not “everyday forever and ever”) going by the same logic again.

This kiasu characteristic you totally showed has now changed my view of you and thank you for telling me it was because of a korean guild that you invited IRON an EU guild.

Please don’t go ad hominem, it’s extremely rude and uncivil. Please refrain from personal attacks and stick to the discussion or else we will not have a common ground to discuss. Even when I was talking to Karp (sorry Karp I have to quote you because you are courteous even in PMs, I appreciate that we can communicate like mature adults) we could have a hot discussion without going personal. 2 things to clarify:

1. I’ll repeat myself so that it’s clearer. It’s not just about a Korean guild, there’s also militia and other guilds from Kaineng that followed Jang. As I stated, it was one of the key reasons, not the only reason.

2. The other 56% was HB an EU guild that was pushing BG’s EU. So it wasn’t just the KN transfers.

Anyways, the point is Tarkus still plays during early EU. Like SOR had previously pointed out that they were not pvdooring because Tarkus was there to stop them. The same thing I will repeat to you.
Thanks for sharing.

Noted.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: kanderous.7512

kanderous.7512

Alright so looks like Fann is the PR rep for SoR. Can you give us your excuse as to why SoR is losing by just under 111k this week compared to the 10k loss you suffered the first week? Not intending to be trolly but really confused as to why the gap is so much. Thanks!

Three letters can explain that.

PVD.

“I was literally double fisting water and soymilk into my mouth” ~ Tytos Hill

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Going by the same logic, could you let us know how long ZDs will play out of their timezones? Just so we can have some hope of slowing or stopping the arms race even further. BG NA and OCN have been extending hours for the last few months and the rest of T1 suspects that this will continue till the season ends. If you can clarify BG guild’s extension of playtime that will help all all the T1 servers.

Do bear in mind that Jang Gun (and the rest of WM and militia) played from 1am to 7am (Korean time) for 2 weeks, so can we safely assume that playing out of normal time zones will be 3-6 months (not “everyday forever and ever”) going by the same logic again.

Just FYI, BG NA won the ppt before ZDs arrived and we were not losing or were you suggesting that SOR was 2v1 BG with TC? I am completely fine if you insisted to put two different situations in same plate. Having said that IRON played outside of their timezone that is 12-2am GMT+8 for the past few months. Should we not assume that there was a very high possibilities that they would repeat that for the next few years and you see, we invited ZDs.
I see no reason you should complain about that now.

Speaking of arms racing, would you mind to let us know the exact hours IRON and other SOR guilds are going to do overtime/early raid? I agree we totally have to help all T1 servers.

Please don’t go ad hominem, it’s extremely rude and uncivil. Please refrain from personal attacks and stick to the discussion or else we will not have a common ground to discuss. Even when I was talking to Karp (sorry Karp I have to quote you because you are courteous even in PMs, I appreciate that we can communicate like mature adults) we could have a hot discussion without going personal. 2 things to clarify:

1. I’ll repeat myself so that it’s clearer. It’s not just about a Korean guild, there’s also militia and other guilds from Kaineng that followed Jang. As I stated, it was one of the key reasons, not the only reason.

2. The other 56% was HB an EU guild that was pushing BG’s EU. So it wasn’t just the KN transfers.

I assume those from Kaineng are either NA/OCX/SEA timezone as I don’t remember any EU guild from Kaineng. Like I said, you cared about your winning at that point and failed to see it in a long term case. I followed WM and raid to 4am and that was only the first day and I gave up.

BG saw IRON blob as a threat who raid right after SEA ends together with militia, ex-KISS members, some other guilds who stay late or wake up early. The same way SOR thought BG EU was a threat when WM ran EU. I can say BG felt the same based on your logic and we invited ZDs. Any better reason for finger pointing now? That will never end.

As for personal attacks, it means you think that is a bad thing I don’t think it is very nice for you to say that :P I thought that was a compliment saying that you really showed you belonged to a nation. Apology if that offended you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ace.9861

Ace.9861

@Gilgamesh

The thread has finally turned for the better after 25+ pages of crap. Why can’t you just control yourself? You say you are not attempting to troll, but judging by your history it doesn’t seem like you do anything but. So please have some respect for your server and your opponents. Keep up the trend everyone. I rather have us respect each other and keep this thread civil than go back to what it was.

Leader of Feelings Aren’t Required
FEAR @ FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

Alright so looks like Fann is the PR rep for SoR. Can you give us your excuse as to why SoR is losing by just under 111k this week compared to the 10k loss you suffered the first week? Not intending to be trolly but really confused as to why the gap is so much. Thanks!

Three letters can explain that.

PVD.

Not sure what Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD) has to do with it.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ace.9861

Ace.9861

Well I tried to promote being civil. However the age group in these forums are just too low I guess. I’ll go back to my medical school lectures…sadly they are more entertaining than these forums.

Leader of Feelings Aren’t Required
FEAR @ FA

(edited by Ace.9861)