11/1: SoR/BG/SoS (Gold League Round 3)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

BG has placed first in all their matches so far as well as winning 13 out of 14 matches with SoR. Still waiting to see where BG was in such dire straits.

Oh ya, SoR had higher ppt for a few ticks one day out of the week.

I do find it funny that BG keeps using the match before Leagues as proof that they had it so hard when most servers took it easy to get ready for League. Even some of the BG forum warriors even commented as such.

Why do you keep bring up the match before seasons? Yes we took it easy that week but to be honest JQ would have probably won even if we didn’t. We understand you think BG is the bestest but you should really stop discrediting SoR and JQ. All the trolls and chest thumpers aside, there are still a lot of people on BG that have huge respect for JQ and SoR and know how good they can be.

Side question for ya, what does 13 of 14 matches prove when SoR is well known to play for fights and that PPT is just a subset of why they are out there? From my understanding a lot of SoR guilds feel as if they won by having a exciting match rather than seeing a higher score at the end of the week….

Zik don’t bother with him, he seriously will not listen to anything outside of his one single argument which doesn’t even take every factor into effect.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

BG has placed first in all their matches so far as well as winning 13 out of 14 matches with SoR. Still waiting to see where BG was in such dire straits.

I do find it funny that BG keeps using the match before Leagues as proof that they had it so hard when most servers took it easy to get ready for League. Even some of the BG forum warriors even commented as such.

Why do you keep bring up the match before seasons? Yes we took it easy that week but to be honest JQ would have probably won even if we didn’t. We understand you think BG is the bestest but you should really stop discrediting SoR and JQ. All the trolls and chest thumpers aside, there are still a lot of people on BG that have huge respect for JQ and SoR and know how good they can be.

Side question for ya, what does 13 of 14 matches prove when SoR is well known to play for fights and that PPT is just a subset of why they are out there? From my understanding a lot of SoR guilds feel as if they won by having a exciting match rather than seeing a higher score at the end of the week….

Zik don’t bother with him, he seriously will not listen to anything outside of his one single argument which doesn’t even take every factor into effect.

QFT

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Funny how the only counter BG can come up with is the only part of their match history that is relevant is that time where SoR beat them once. Lets ignore everything else.

I find it funny that you bring up SoR only fights for ppt and you believe this when there is many posts of BG telling them its an excuse.

“SoR only fights for ppt” That’s not what I said, I’ll assume its a typo instead of insulting your reading skills. Your right about it being a excuse but in SoRs defense, they seemed to do a lot better when they had that mind set, The recent push for playing PPT seemed to do more harm then doing what they are good at. I sure you probably see a lot of whats posted here as straight laced fact but you need to understand that its about perspective. Blackgate plays PPT (for the most part) so anything discrediting that would be seen as a excuse (see “playing for fights”). On the other side, Blackgate running from a fight to maintain PPT would be considered a excuse.

As for match history, how many weeks was this 13 of 14 matches over? Assuming a minimum of 3.5 months? (I know I can math good) Do you know how many guilds have moved around since then? How many times the meta has changed? Are you looking at anything other than “lawl bro scores” You say only as if we only have 1 counter yet all you’re doing is repeating 13 of 14…

Here I’ll help you out so you don’t have to waste time posting….

13 out of 14

13 out of 14

13 out of 14

Got your next 3 covered

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

You don’t know how “handsy” Tarkus can get, you may need more dolls :P

I don’t even know what thats supposed to mean…. x.x

What’s your thoughts on Week 7 Tark? Everyone in SoR is saying something about BG getting double teamed.

We’ll see how it’ll turns out when we get around to the matchup

SoR is a shadow of its former self. Not in numbers/guilds, but in tenacity and leadership. The sooner some of its better known commanders/egomaniacs transfer off or simply quit, the better it will be for SoR.

You shouldn’t comment on something you know nothing about.

^

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

Its cool, my favoret pass times are long walks on the beach, crochet, and talking to walls. So far I find walls tend to have more creative retorts.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

With every factor considered how does this change that BG has won 92.8% of their match history with SoR………it doesn’t.

in Match-ups

Bash.7291

With every factor considered how does this change that BG has won 92.8% of their match history with SoR………it doesn’t.

/sigh Fine ill feed you. You know what 92.8% win ratio shows? That BG is better than SoR. I mean, if we aren’t going to talk about coverage changes, guilds leaving/coming or anything else outside of scores, that is what we are led to assume right? /endtroll

Also, I will give you bonus points, instead of saying 13/14 you changed it to percentages. You might be learning!

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

(edited by Bash.7291)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

By the same token then, JQ is the strongest server right? That’s where you transferred to right? What are you QQing so hard about then? Worry about your own server. You guys need more gold to buy guilds after spending so much on MERC right? Might need to do some more CoF runs. This is between us and SoR

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

/sigh Fine ill feed you. You know what 92.8% win ratio shows? That BG is better than SoR. I mean, if SoR can only win once out of 14 times, that is what it led to assume right? /endtroll

That BG ended up with more “easy matches” than they want to admit to.

And yes, if someone beats you 92.8% of the time in competition it means that they are better than you.

in Match-ups

Bash.7291

/sigh Fine ill feed you. You know what 92.8% win ratio shows? That BG is better than SoR. I mean, if SoR can only win once out of 14 times, that is what it led to assume right? /endtroll

That BG ended up with more “easy matches” than they want to admit to.

And yes, if someone beats you 92.8% of the time in competition it means that they are better than you.

Hey, if you want to call SoR an easy match go ahead, your words not mine.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

:( Is he not talking to me any more? I guess back to talking to inadament objects for me…

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Bash.7291

:( Is he not talking to me any more? I guess back to talking to inadament objects for me…

Sorry, I kinda led him away, you can have him back though, I had my 2 minutes of fun.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

Sorry, I kinda led him away, you can have him back though, I had my 2 minutes of fun.

It’s ok, He’s probably just tying to use up the 3 posts I made for him.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

Still waiting for you all to post something with substance.

Or you can keep denying that a 92.8% win rate over another team doesn’t mean you are better.

I guess if 2 teams won 50% of the time against each other it doesn’t mean they are equal.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FractalChaos.6539

FractalChaos.6539

What’s your thoughts on Week 7 Tark? Everyone in SoR is saying something about BG getting double teamed.

SoR is a shadow of its former self. Not in numbers/guilds, but in tenacity and leadership. The sooner some of its better known commanders/egomaniacs transfer off or simply quit, the better it will be for SoR.

^

As I have played hundreds of hours of WvW on SoR since week #1 and have seen it progress from the basement tiers and then into T1, my opinion about the current state of leadership on SoR is quite informed.

People’s ignorance really pisses me off.
Stupidity is when you can’t help it;
Ignorance is when you choose not to understand.

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

Funny how the only counter BG can come up with is the only part of their match history that is relevant is that time where SoR beat them once. Lets ignore everything else.

I find it funny that you bring up SoR only fights for ppt and you believe this when there is many posts of BG telling them its an excuse.

“SoR only fights for ppt” That’s not what I said, I’ll assume its a typo instead of insulting your reading skills. Your right about it being a excuse but in SoRs defense, they seemed to do a lot better when they had that mind set, The recent push for playing PPT seemed to do more harm then doing what they are good at. I sure you probably see a lot of whats posted here as straight laced fact but you need to understand that its about perspective. Blackgate plays PPT (for the most part) so anything discrediting that would be seen as a excuse (see “playing for fights”). On the other side, Blackgate running from a fight to maintain PPT would be considered a excuse.

As for match history, how many weeks was this 13 of 14 matches over? Assuming a minimum of 3.5 months? (I know I can math good) Do you know how many guilds have moved around since then? How many times the meta has changed? Are you looking at anything other than “lawl bro scores” You say only as if we only have 1 counter yet all you’re doing is repeating 13 of 14…

13 out of 14

13 out of 14

13 out of 14

Got your next 3 covered

The 13/14 is taken from a 58 week history. And despite all these so called moves and changes BG still ended up with a commanding win vs losses over SoR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zee.1294

Zee.1294

Yo…I think u have some complex with your head !…..

Viggen ( SF ) warrior – JQ
Want some…..come get some !

in Match-ups

Bash.7291

Yo…I think u have some complex with your head !…..

…… OH GOD KEEZEE HAS SPLIT INTO TWO, KILL IT WITH FIRE! (no offense, the name thing was just too hard to pass up.)

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

Still waiting for you all to post something with substance.

Or you can keep denying that a 92.8% win rate over another team doesn’t mean you are better.

I guess if 2 teams won 50% of the time against each other it doesn’t mean they are equal.

I’m not sure what your trying to get at, I can say Blackgate is better at playing PPT, hence the wins but are we really better than a team that doesn’t focus on PPT? Are you saying Blackgate is better at fighting? Thats impossible to answer as there are great guilds and players on both servers.

The win rate is irrelevant because the score broad is not forced. Unlike professional sports (where a team would be measured by its win rate) SoR does not need to have a high win rate to be successful on the field.

Also why are you spending so much energy chest thumping for Blackgate while we are trying to be as humble as possible?

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

13 out of 14

13 out of 14

13 out of 14

Got your next 3 covered

The 13/14 is taken from a 58 week history. And despite all these so called moves and changes BG still ended up with a commanding win vs losses over SoR.

So the activity of the last 14 months dictated what was going to happen in seasons? If so why didn’t Anet just give out rewards rather than put us through this?

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

Side note! To any JQ that might read this. Can we buy each other?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Tie-Breaker/first#post3169094

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

Now the fun part.

Inc Videos showing the truth.

:)

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

Only someone in denial would look at all those wins and try to say they mean nothing.

I guess if everyone in BG transferred over the week before Leagues started you would be correct. Is that what you are trying to say? BG imploded in 1 week and got 100% new WvW players.

How many times has BG beat SoR since leagues started……ya…so different from the previous matches.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Whoever in play/command SEA-EU in EBG today for SoS side, prop to you guys. Really fast upgrading/sieging up while we tried to reset every keep on green side Oo! I’m impressed! Quality play there SoS mates.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

^

As I have played hundreds of hours of WvW on SoR since week #1 and have seen it progress from the basement tiers and then into T1, my opinion about the current state of leadership on SoR is quite informed.

It’s so easy for someone to sit back and Monday Morning Quarterback. All your recent post history tells me is that someone stepped on your toes and it upset you.

My comment still stands. You shouldn’t comment on something you know nothing about or are far to emotionally invested in to think rationally.

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

Only someone in denial would look at all those wins and try to say they mean nothing.

I guess if everyone in BG transferred over the week before Leagues started you would be correct. Is that what you are trying to say? BG imploded in 1 week and got 100% new WvW players.

How many times has BG beat SoR since leagues started……ya…so different from the previous matches.

Denial isn’t quite the right word for it, You pointing to things that Blackgate players can’t answer with out sounding kitteny. As someone that fought SoR in all those matches, SoR has never looked like they do now, not by a long shot. Maybe you’re right and the “we play for fights” was just a excuse to cover losses but I would like to think other wise based off the many fights I’v had with them.

Even with that record you are continually posting, SoR was never considered a “easy match” because we know better. Even IF we were guaranteed to win base off past data, I’m not going to sit here a brush off SoR as if they had no chance. That said, we will still treat next week as a new week and come ready, we may have confidence from these past matches but will not be complacent due to past data that no precedence on how SoR can perform next week.

Zikory – Retired Thief

(edited by Zikory.6871)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Well I heard Indo isn’t playing as much and that guy is basically the heart of SoR so that could be part of it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

First getting harassed by a bunch of roamers for 20 minutes or so and then get stomped by an [EE] group with a lot of pugs. I dunno, maybe [Die] should take that offer and drop down a few tiers to train.

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

(edited by Gully.7358)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

http://youtu.be/8WCq986sCpU

@Cuddlepie – Time to set the record clear.
#1. Your video shows 2 encounters , nether of which were last night.
#2. Nether of the videos shows a DIE guild group , we never run guild groups in EB. If we are in EB we are leading Server groups, which we don’t call militia because we look at them as our teammates. ( I mention this because of the lies spread about SoR big guilds being disrespectful to the “pugs”. Which we call Rallians, not because they Rally or are pugs its because they are Server of Rallians like citizens of Rall.)
#3. Those encounters , the one we pushed from the canyon up in front of Durious in AC fire was us saying ," Lets have fun and just go for it, we have wiped them for 6 hours straight lets juswt try this. " You know, and I know that we wiped you guys badly in front of Jerri , on the bridge, across all BLs 2 nights ago. I don’t doubt the rage of the wipes have forced you guys to make this propaganda video, probably as a attempt to demoralize or make us rage quit. But the jokes on you.

Whats funnier then this, is the fact that I made a post about challenges and guild fights and open field fights with live stream . I said live stream so nobody could take a 4 minute snipit and hide behind forum posts. Live stream all the wipes would be there for everyone to see. You obviously saw my challenge ,and went as far as to save parts of my post. Now instead of contacting me, when you have my user name saved as it can be seen in your video, you went ahead and make a 4 minute laughable video of 10-15 DIE with others and cling onto it as what seems to be a sad attempt to show that maybe you have skill? Not sure.

Firstly I’d like to thank you as a representative of the self-described “#1 Sanctum of Rall Guild” for taking time out of your busy day at the repair NPC to post.

Now, let’s see:

Your video shows 2 encounters , nether of which were last night.

This is your primary defence? /boggle. I checked the FRAPS files and the videos were from the AEDST evening of 6 Nov. I did the video on 7th and uploaded it by approx 7 pm, hence when I posted it “last night”.

Regardless, I’m puzzled why should it matter when it was? How does that make [DIE] being wiped by militia any more soothing?

#2. Nether of the videos shows a DIE guild group

So what do you call (what you said was) 10-15 DIE led by a DIE commander?

How many [DIE] do you need to beat a militia group? A militia group which in the first encounter is clearly smaller than your own?

#3. I don’t doubt the rage of the wipes have forced you guys to make this propaganda video, probably as a attempt to demoralize or make us rage quit. But the jokes on you.

“propaganda” video? To remind, it was your thread that started this – where you said:

1. ‘I may just humiliate all of your lacklustre WvW guilds’, and
2. ’we want to show everyone .. You truelly can’t beat any server in REAL WvW open field… log off the forums and accept a challenge’.

The challenge was accepted.

For anyone who’s missed it, the video that shows [DIE] twice “humiliating” a BG militia group is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WCq986sCpU

#3. ….But the jokes on you.

Clearly.

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

Denial isn’t quite the right word for it, You pointing to things that Blackgate players can’t answer with out sounding kitteny. As someone that fought SoR in all those matches, SoR has never looked like they do now, not by a long shot. Maybe you’re right and the “we play for fights” was just a excuse to cover losses but I would like to think other wise based off the many fights I’v had with them.

Even with that record you are continually posting, SoR was never considered a “easy match” because we know better. Even IF we were guaranteed to win base off past data, I’m not going to sit here a brush off SoR as if they had no chance. That said, we will still treat next week as a new week and come ready, we may have confidence from these past matches but will not be complacent due to past data that no precedence on how SoR can perform next week.

Well written post.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

So you got tired of saying 13/14? It is more accurate than a non terminating decimal, you know.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Side note! To any JQ that might read this. Can we buy each other?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Tie-Breaker/first#post3169094

I demand payment in precursors, harpy love potion and chocolate covered bananas.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

So you got tired of saying 13/14? It is more accurate than a non terminating decimal, you know.

13 out of 14
13/14

Nope, not tired at all.

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

It shows how valuable a strong pug / militia force is. SoR needs to realize that marginalizing your pugs and elitism has hurt your server in these match-ups.

Something which has never happened, so please stop lying.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Cod on Cod.3694

It shows how valuable a strong pug / militia force is. SoR needs to realize that marginalizing your pugs and elitism has hurt your server in these match-ups.

Several posts in this very thread claims otherwise…..

in Match-ups

morrolan.9608

You guys had my user name, had any of you wanted a REAL challenge and to fight a real [DIE] guild group you would have contacted me and accepted it. You also say we rage quit, all of SoR can vouch DIE is probably the most fun oriented take it easy group of players you can find.

I can attest to that.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cliques.3947

Cliques.3947

Ya ever been immobilized so long that ya just threw your lil bear hands up in the air and ran away after it was over?

OMG I CANT MOVE!!! I CANT MOVE!!!

Chimichunga [Eng] – Salsa Machina [Warrior]
oPP – Blackgate

in Match-ups

morrolan.9608

And posts from new players stating otherwise.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in Match-ups

Cod on Cod.3694

Well, uhm yeah….

It would be the new players feeling alienated. Then coming here posting about how excluded and unwelcome they feel in WWW.

That is where SoR have failed utilizing the surge of newcomers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

SoS would like to thank the Tier 1 karma trains for feeding us lootbags all night during Oceanic prime. xoxo <3

That must have been after you left NOC in SoS BL all alone

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

FractalChaos.6539

^

It’s so easy for someone to sit back and Monday Morning Quarterback. All your recent post history tells me is that someone stepped on your toes and it upset you.

My comment still stands. You shouldn’t comment on something you know nothing about or are far to emotionally invested in to think rationally.

If you really did explore my post history, then you know this is not a reaction to “someone stepping on anyone’s toes”. I’ve seen enough different people (not just myself) speak up in chat over the last 12 months, only to have a commander instantly tell everyone “Put them on ignore. Trolls.”

Don’t make waves, don’t disagree, don’t speak up. Fall in line. RALLY!

That’s what SoR’s glorious leadership practices are; every single commander gets on a map, tells E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E to rally on the icon (thereby creating a single zerg), then pushes out.

Attack what? That.
Why? Because it’s there.
Defend it? Maybe…or just flip it back later.

Am I missing anything? Other than all the background hush-hush negotiations to get even more guilds to transfer to SoR?

in Match-ups

morrolan.9608

Well, uhm yeah….

It would be the new players feeling alienated. Then coming here posting about how excluded and unwelcome they feel in WWW.

What is your point here?, I’m saying there are posts from genuine new players to the server stating how its been welcoming. As someone from a small guild who frequently has to run with the larger guilds I can personally attest to how the Rallians are treated.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in Match-ups

Cod on Cod.3694

Well, uhm yeah….

What is your point here?, I’m saying there are posts from genuine new players to the server stating how its been welcoming. As someone from a small guild who frequently has to run with the larger guilds I can personally attest to how the Rallians are treated.

Ah, sorry. You otherwised my otherwise.

True, both experiences exist. But wich one speaks the loudest, when even veterans like fractal above have complaints? You said the mistreatment of WWW Rallians never ever happened. I never stated it allways happened.

(edited by Cod on Cod.3694)

in Match-ups

FractalChaos.6539

Well, uhm yeah….

Ah, sorry. You otherwised my otherwise.

True, both experiences exist. But wich one speaks the loudest, when even veterans like fractal above have complaints? You said the mistreatment of WWW Rallians never ever happened. I never stated it allways happened.

For the record, I don’t feel there’s any internal drama unfolding on SoR. I’m unhappy enough to leave now, yes, and maybe seeing me speak up has caused others (as was expected) to timidly raise their hand and say “…but he has a point”, but overall there’s been no hint that anyone’s planning to leave/desert SoR. Far as I know, it’s just me speaking up right now, and I was long ago written off as a troll on my server, so any reactions to me are funny, but not proportional.

It isn’t SoR’s numbers that have dwindled, it’s their fighting spirit.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

Happens every day in eb. Dont know where you have been.

I can think of 1 guild that treats them as equals (NA times) and other guild that does 50% of the time, depending on how much of their guild members are online.

A L T S
Skritt Happens

(edited by Omnitek.3876)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kanderous.7512

kanderous.7512

^

If you really did explore my post history, then you know this is not a reaction to “someone stepping on anyone’s toes”. I’ve seen enough different people (not just myself) speak up in chat over the last 12 months, only to have a commander instantly tell everyone “Put them on ignore. Trolls.”

Don’t make waves, don’t disagree, don’t speak up. Fall in line. RALLY!

That’s what SoR’s glorious leadership practices are; every single commander gets on a map, tells E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E to rally on the icon (thereby creating a single zerg), then pushes out.

Attack what? That.
Why? Because it’s there.
Defend it? Maybe…or just flip it back later.

Am I missing anything? Other than all the background hush-hush negotiations to get even more guilds to transfer to SoR?

I cant speak for the rest of the server but we do assign scouts and groups to handle certain tasks. Most of the time we really don’t have he manpower to allot unlike BG and its endless supply of pvxers.

I really shouldn’t have to say more. I respect your views because that’s what you see from the sidelines.

Now validate them by participating in he war.

“I was literally double fisting water and soymilk into my mouth” ~ Tytos Hill

in Match-ups

morrolan.9608

Well ALTS we play the same time zone and I don’t see it.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

Well ALTS we play the same time zone and I don’t see it.

Edited it. I play late na these day, not oceanic. Work schedule changed, plus SoR Doesnt actually have any decent sized oceanic anymore these days.

Debating on if I want to open the can of worms and herd the cats again. No one leads them anymore. Wtb patone! Lol

A L T S
Skritt Happens

(edited by Omnitek.3876)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinoobi.1259

Shinoobi.1259

Just dropping in to remind everyone this is the whiniest thread on the internet atm.

So Butter So Fly – Mesmer
Bossy B – Elementalist
Pocket Rot- Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jorjeis.2169

Jorjeis.2169

I never made excuses, I stated facts. The EB video has 10 DIE in it, its titled BG wiping DIE, so to make it true you are posting a video of a zerg wiping 10 DIE in a group of others. My whole thing is what does that prove? Its a pointless video . I didn’t say there are any rules. I said we will livestream and run as a guild group and fight any blob any zerg any guild. I don’t understand what part of it is still unclear. 30-35 DIE will do that anyday. Just a dumb video that has no meaning tbh.

It proves at least as much as the videos you posted. That video was PuG vs PuG according to you. You claimed that all of BG was bad. Arguably it was an even fight in that case (blah blah arrow carts, there was nary an arrow cart to be seen in that video), the difference clearly came in a) the skill of the commanders and b) the average skill of players in the server.

Still these things are always he said she said. Luckily we have a quantifiable measure of how well a server is doing in WvW. That would be score. Or if you want to ignore the objectives then perhaps we could get a breakdown from anet on stomp points.

If you don’t like these things then one can only surmise that you prefer bragging without proof.

Member of [KnT] – Blackgate