11/1 Week 3: BP, FA, NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

I’m in bp bl defending if.
It looks like a blob of 100 FA in all sorts of guilds. Don’t know how u guys have that many when the bl been in a que for us all day

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.4178

Joe.4178

Looking for small scaled GvG’s 2v2’s – 5v5’s pm/mail/whisper me if interested.

-tM- Trillmatic
NSP Colorful Charr Engineer & Mesmer: Bamf Joe
WvW Outnumbered: https://www.youtube.com/BamfJoe0425

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

It looks like a blob of 100 FA in all sorts of guilds. Don’t know how u guys have that many when the bl been in a que for us all day

It must be all our overpowered minion-mancers, ranger pets and mesmer clones

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercenary Higgins.1807

Mercenary Higgins.1807

FA Militia commander leading the rally on BP BL here.

Good fights BP was impressed on the group that fielded today on your BL. My advise to you, not trying to be a kitten, just have a scout or two around the proximity of your group while in WvW, it will help you greatly from getting side swiped and what not.

Also, I can 100% assure you that we never fielded 80 people today in one group. We had approx 45 people active on the teamspeak with an additional 15 militia. WE were big, but never did we go over 60 people. Good fights guys, thanks for the fun.

Mercenary Higgins: D/D
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Very sad MM. Very, very sad.

Hey hey hey! Whats this about
We will see ZoS tomorrow hopefully

We (ZoS) met MM for a little 16 vs. 16 action. It was supposed to be a best of 5 encounter. ZoS kicked MM butt in the first 2 matches. We were accused of having more than 16 even tho at least 4 MM came and counted us 3 times. During the third battle MM just brought in about 30. Couldn’t fight us fair, that is why it is sad.

ZoS, is more than willing to meet for those sorts of encounters if anyone is willing to have equal fights.

Dude, It was a friendly GvG to catchup with eachother and their was only 6-7 [MM] with the rest of our team being from other guilds like Svrn and Lion >< And we didn’t have a line up that could seriously GvG.. Second of all, Varlen from WFD decided that HE would bring his WFD zerg to have some fun and he did so, after that we handed it to ZoS and said GG, and also told them that we can have a propper GvG today :p We’ll see if that takes place.

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

NV is accepting friendly GVGs or Open Field Zerg vs Zerg we will reduce our numbers to whatever you have. Any numbers 5v5 10v10 15v15 7v7 whatever you want

Oceanic and SEA time most preferred is Oceanic

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omega.9601

Omega.9601

we did several /supply checks and every time we only had around 30 with commander… We don’t have a queue in BP bl atm either… It’s more of a L2 Count/Play issue tbh

Fort Aspenwood
Ectoplasm Ltd [GLOB] – Elementalist

(edited by Omega.9601)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Fightclub behind FABL windmill if you want a break from zerging.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Good fights BP was impressed on the group that fielded today on your BL. My advise to you, not trying to be a kitten, just have a scout or two around the proximity of your group while in WvW, it will help you greatly from getting side swiped and what not.

Also, I can 100% assure you that we never fielded 80 people today in one group. We had approx 45 people active on the teamspeak with an additional 15 militia. WE were big, but never did we go over 60 people. Good fights guys, thanks for the fun.

Please.. Be more patronising… Please.

Or… you could keep your advice to yourself and not look like a complete kitten.

No-one is interested in what your 60 man blob does, they really aren’t. As soon a you are caught out of your blob.. your dead.

Even close to an even fight.. You’re dead.

Try some toughness gear. You will find it on the trading post. I can also craft some for you.. I know how.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

(edited by Snow Ghost.6817)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Sorry our impromptu fight club got zerged. A lot of people could learn a lot more about their classes if they left the comfort zone of a zerg. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, SPCA are some of the most skilled individual players I’ve come across on GW2. It was a lot of fun trying to fight you and your friends, we’ll have to try it again later this week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Sorry our impromptu fight club got zerged. A lot of people could learn a lot more about their classes if they left the comfort zone of a zerg. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, SPCA are some of the most skilled individual players I’ve come across on GW2. It was a lot of fun trying to fight you and your friends, we’ll have to try it again later this week.

Zergs gonna zerg. Don’t worry about it.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.4178

Joe.4178

It happens no big deal tyvm for the fights though appreciate the fun/practice/learning experience. Maybe another time!

-tM- Trillmatic
NSP Colorful Charr Engineer & Mesmer: Bamf Joe
WvW Outnumbered: https://www.youtube.com/BamfJoe0425

in Match-ups

Posted by: linfurong.9032

linfurong.9032

No-one is interested in what your 60 man blob does, they really aren’t. As soon a you are caught out of your blob.. your dead.

Try some toughness gear. You will find it on the trading post. I can also craft some for you.. I know how.

/salute

Wow. That wasn’t even a troll post, and so much QQ back.

I understand that BP and NSP are probably incredibly frustrated right now, FA definitely has numbers on you, numbers that are used to weeks of fighting outmanned against T1, so yes, this week is going to suck. However, most of FA has a lot of respect for those of you that are still willing to come out and fight. You’re in the position that we were in for so long, we know it can suck. There’s no need to lash out at someone who is honestly just trying to be friendly and helpful.

Stealthiest britches on FA

in Match-ups

Snow Ghost.6817

/salute

Wow. That wasn’t even a troll post, and so much QQ back.

I understand that BP and NSP are probably incredibly frustrated right now, FA definitely has numbers on you, numbers that are used to weeks of fighting outmanned against T1, so yes, this week is going to suck. However, most of FA has a lot of respect for those of you that are still willing to come out and fight. You’re in the position that we were in for so long, we know it can suck. There’s no need to lash out at someone who is honestly just trying to be friendly and helpful.

If it was supposed to be friendly and helpful, it missed the mark for me by quite some distance.

QQ, come on now! As if there is anything to QQ about. We do just fine thanks.

You guys think you are the only ones that have fought against T1? There are server transfers you know, so your assumption that you know more and should give out advice is, I am afraid, badly mistaken.

I understand that it was probably not a troll post, but understand this please, we don’t need your advice, so please stop throwing it our way as if you know something we don’t.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

If it was supposed to be friendly and helpful, it missed the mark for me by quite some distance.

You guys think you are the only ones that have fought against T1? There are server transfers you know, so your assumption that you know more and should give out advice is, I am afraid, badly mistaken.

I understand that it was probably not a troll post, but understand this please, we don’t need your advice, so please stop throwing it our way as if you know something we don’t.

/salute

You’re right man, you don’t need advice. Keep doing what you are doing in the open field.

Stand there and don’t maneuver at all.

Working perfect so far.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

WTB NSP vs SBI vs FA.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

yeeaaaaaaaahhhh…

“Someone” was just waiting for a chance to rant. eh Snow Ghost?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Snow Ghost.6817

yeeaaaaaaaahhhh…

Least it ain’t boring anymore :p

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

in Match-ups

Snow Ghost.6817

/salute

You’re right man, you don’t need advice. Keep doing what you are doing in the open field.

Working perfect so far.

Not even seen Nox yet. Where you hiding? Not that I know who you are or anything.

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

-Say who you are

-Give advice

-Misleading numbers post

Wow, we have ourselves a Dtc Justice 2.0!

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

yeeaaaaaaaahhhh…

Least it ain’t boring anymore :p

This is true

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercenary Higgins.1807

Mercenary Higgins.1807

wasn’t trolling, and the numbers we fielded is not a lie. holy cow you guys are upset. just don’t run away to PVE over the course of the week, I like killing.

Mercenary Higgins: D/D
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

~500 kills and 2 deaths so far today… not too bad at all :-)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Why is FA so determined to say BP is upset? I’m having a blast this week. No ques and everywhere I go huge fights and lots of loot bags. This is a match up that makes Borlis pass so awesome. FA has to sit around for hours for the distinct honor of being machine gunned down assaulting to the defenses of Lowlands and Garrison whereas we can just drop in whenever the mood strikes us and immediately its WW3.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: unknownchaos.1425

unknownchaos.1425

~500 kills and 2 deaths so far today and 3 broken keyboards from burning my 111111 key out wtf… not too bad at all :-)

Fixt* for you zergling

Obs®

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyRabidSquirrel.9274

CrazyRabidSquirrel.9274

This is FA trying to get into BP’s Garrison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1TGsFCDrjQ

ps: note the long tail on the FA zerg and BP throwing cows.

in Match-ups

Snow Ghost.6817

wasn’t trolling, and the numbers we fielded is not a lie. holy cow you guys are upset. just don’t run away to PVE over the course of the week, I like killing.

I’m really not upset. VP spent the day taking your Hills keep over and over. I’m all smiles me I do get that you were not trolling but please don’t think you are better than anyone else you fight, cause until you meet them on equal terms, you and your blob got nothing but numbers. Beat us in an even fight…. then you gain respect.

A lot of NSP guilds have our respect cause in an even fight they are bloody tough to beat. Still to see it from FA. Hope I do as the week goes on.

We will be out there all week making sure you know you are in a fight. Don’t worry about that. Just make sure you bring enough to the war, cause if you don’t, We will squish you

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

in Match-ups

Posted by: nomdeplums.5780

nomdeplums.5780

Every guild on NSP and BP has the recourse to prove that they can beat FA with even numbers. It’s called a GvG.

RET and HOPE are accepting challenges and are probably bored enough to accept as many as they can. Other FA guilds are no doubt interested as well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Folk.2093

Folk.2093

This matchup blows, Bp and NSP need to step up their game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riava.7985

Riava.7985

This matchup blows, Bp and NSP need to step up their game.

Lol good luck with that sweetie, We just dont have the numbers you do

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

/salute

Working perfect so far.

Not even seen Nox yet. Where you hiding? Not that I know who you are or anything.

The guild I grace my presence with is on every night. And I am on most nights being awesome as usual. I’ll be running a blond haired guardian all week in group play, if I roam I will be on my necro.

I retired the glass mesmer, the roaming was too easy.

As for group play:

Like I said keep standing in place and not moving.

No worries here…

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

This match sucks. It needs more cowbell.

Is it over yet? Wait, scratch that. Is leagues over yet? If anyone needs me I am going to fight off the horde of PVE that has invaded WvW, despite ANET strenuous objections that nothing would change during the league season. So I’m thinking that those toxic dudes aren’t really there and I forgot to ventilate the RV properly while I was cooking meth.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Is it over yet? Wait, scratch that. Is leagues over yet? If anyone needs me I am going to fight off the horde of PVE that has invaded WvW, despite ANET strenuous objections that nothing would change during the league season. So I’m thinking that those toxic dudes aren’t really there and I forgot to ventilate the RV properly while I was cooking meth.

Honestly SIC should takeover the WvW on BP.

Alaric should come out of his hole and start leading the bads on BP or something.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: linfurong.9032

linfurong.9032

Ty [Holy] and [Os] for the GvGs with [NV] tonight. It was nice to finally try it out and to do something different. You guys were classy, thanks

Stealthiest britches on FA

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

Honestly SIC should takeover the WvW on BP.

Alaric should come out of his hole and start leading the bads on BP or something.

That would be a sight to behold. He has refused to pop the commander tag, but I wish he would so I could watch his skull split open like a volcano.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

The vast, vast majority of players you kill in wvw play for less than 45 minutes every day, regardless of what server you’re playing on. This creates the illusion that you are much better than your opponents and convinces everyone who plays halfway consistently that their opponents must be zerging trash piles. The alternative is that everyone who posts on these forums is lying and there are entire servers full of hardcore WvW players with almost no WvW kills.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Zoel.9154

I don’t understand how there’s even a thread. There aren’t even players on nsp or bp.

In other unexciting news, [RET] has had a leadership shuffle. I’ve stepped down as leader of the guild so FA will surely collapse in the next five to ten minutes owing to my massive sense of self-importance. De Sade and Stawker are current guild leaders and contacts for GvG. Tsorin is no longer GvG contact. I plan to re-assert dictatorial control of [RET] in the first or second quarter of 2014.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Lord Emperor!

Your minions Lady De Sade and Wench Stawker will perform jobs of servicing the masses well. We will celebrate when you return to your rightful throne.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Well, I think there is a thread because certain people on FA feel like they have wisdom to share to BP, and BP is of the opinion their wisdom boils down to having a 60 man zerg on BPBL 24/7. Words are exchanged, accusations of U MAD abound, and so on.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Well, I think there is a thread because certain people on FA feel like they have wisdom to share to BP, and BP is of the opinion their wisdom boils down to having a 60 man zerg on BPBL 24/7. Words are exchanged, accusations of U MAD abound, and so on.

Truth?

The answer to FA by BP on BPBL yesterday was “MORE ZERGLINGS!”

Quite lucrative

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

so many nice people on BP and NSP, somebody be mean to me

EDIT: FINALLY

You smell bad and look funny.

Come 1v1 me some time this week!

What time are your guys online normally pickle? I’d definitly love to 2v2 or 3v3 with you guys as much as possible

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

(edited by Loken.9724)

in Match-ups

Zoel.9154

The perverse nature of this game is that to have smaller fights you need more people, sorry. :/

The alternative to zerging is for those extra 40 people to stare at you or otherwise sit in an objective you don’t have the people to attack.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

wait a second…

did someone from BS actually say this. A guild that fields “60-70” on reset?

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khai.6435

Khai.6435

This is simply laughable; the truth is in open field you lack either 1. leadership or 2. followership. After the first pass or engagement you break and run. When a force the size of yours folds to one normally 1/4 to 1/2 the size such as the one presented outside of Garrison. You are not a challenge.

Yes; we attack the heavily defended keeps; it’s where your superior force is tucked away and hiding after they have been driven off the field; the only way to get a challenging fight is to give you some form of home-field advantage since we are never forced to truly defend.

Ooh you killed a bunch of militia not on comms; while the rest of us walk back to the tower you couldn’t take until we abandoned it.

And that small 30 man force we had defending the tower for hours last night; many of us were running around naked. Heck, I danced beneath shadows of the battlements in my little naked necro with bat wings farming bags from the wall huggers all night long.

So please; keep doing what you are doing. Blame it on numbers; blame on hacks; blame it on cheating.. real competitors come up with solutions while children make excuses.

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

This is simply laughable; the truth is in open field you lack either 1. leadership or 2. followership. After the first pass or engagement you break and run. When a force the size of yours folds to one normally 1/4 to 1/2 the size such as the one presented outside of Garrison. You are not a challenge.

Yes; we attack the heavily defended keeps; it’s where your superior force is tucked away and hiding after they have been driven off the field; the only way to get a challenging fight is to give you some form of home-field advantage since we are never forced to truly defend.

Ooh you killed a bunch of militia not on comms; while the rest of us walk back to the tower you couldn’t take until we abandoned it.

And that small 30 man force we had defending the tower for hours last night; many of us were running around naked. Heck, I danced beneath shadows of the battlements in my little naked necro with bat wings farming bags from the wall huggers all night long.

So please; keep doing what you are doing. Blame it on numbers; blame on hacks; blame it on cheating.. real competitors come up with solutions while children make excuses.

Y u so mad?

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Omne.4603

So good lol.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

Rofl, I think it’s funny that FA came into this matchup thinking that there would be a battle. Also, ya’ll are saying that all you do is wipe us from floor to ceiling but yet I made 10 gold off ya’ll in NSP yesterday… coincidence? It’s all those Toxic Mobs I tell ya! We died more than ya’ll but I’ll be kitten if we didn’t extract plenty of bags off of you all… we didn’t even queue the map once!

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Perhaps their children were playing and got stomped.

Upset parents?

in Match-ups

Omne.4603

I can’t believe everyone is getting trolled right now by FA. +1 FA best trolls NA. 10 out of 10 would read again.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

FA Havoc take:
NSP has some real good individual and small group play. XOXO and others (can’t remember other tags do to drunk stacks) have great class comp., a tanky group that does a great job of getting people up, pretty good focus fire, and annoyingly good at resetting fights. I can see why people stay on this server as the overall play of the few players you have is actually really good.
BP not so much besides ex server mates SIC. How do guys fight next to these scrubs? Come home FA is too nice without Alaric calling everyone a terribad noob kittenny kitten kitten. Handeman /wave.. miss you man.

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012