11/1 Week 3: BP, FA, NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Well, I think there is a thread because certain people on FA feel like they have wisdom to share to BP, and BP is of the opinion their wisdom boils down to having a 60 man zerg on BPBL 24/7. Words are exchanged, accusations of U MAD abound, and so on.

wait a second…

did someone from BS actually say this. A guild that fields “60-70” on reset?

Indeed, because reset night is hardly 24/7 and like most mortals we require, food, sleep, and a life outside the game. So while we “can” field 60 people, we cannot do it all the time.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

That sounds a lot like excuses

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

FA sonic beards activate!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

FA Havoc take:
NSP has some real good individual and small group play. XOXO and others (can’t remember other tags do to drunk stacks) have great class comp., a tanky group that does a great job of getting people up, pretty good focus fire, and annoyingly good at resetting fights. I can see why people stay on this server as the overall play of the few players you have is actually really good.
BP not so much besides ex server mates SIC. How do guys fight next to these scrubs? Come home FA is too nice without Alaric calling everyone a terribad noob kittenny kitten kitten. Handeman /wave.. miss you man.

+1 for the shoutout. We’ve been having a great time regardless of the score.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

FA Havoc take:
NSP has some real good individual and small group play. XOXO and others (can’t remember other tags do to drunk stacks) have great class comp., a tanky group that does a great job of getting people up, pretty good focus fire, and annoyingly good at resetting fights. I can see why people stay on this server as the overall play of the few players you have is actually really good.
BP not so much besides ex server mates SIC. How do guys fight next to these scrubs? Come home FA is too nice without Alaric calling everyone a terribad noob kittenny kitten kitten. Handeman /wave.. miss you man.

Good God, you should hear Alaric in TS. I was thinking of recording it and getting him a reality show.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aldar.6271

Aldar.6271

Fight club on nspbl behind windmill right now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

Holy and Os thank you for the friendly GvGs

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

heh, for all of the FA who are trolling, guess ill be posting the BPBL garrison 4 hour FA wipes when the video us up, should be today some time, i walked out with 450 kills in 4 hours with 1 death

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kayzi.9752

Kayzi.9752

Ty [Holy] and [Os] for the GvGs with [NV] tonight. It was nice to finally try it out and to do something different. You guys were classy, thanks

As were you guys!

Stalagta Team Faded – tM
NSP!

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

heh, for all of the FA who are trolling, guess ill be posting the BPBL garrison 4 hour FA wipes when the video us up, should be today some time, i walked out with 450 kills in 4 hours with 1 death

I’m hoping that it won’t be a video of a caster sitting on a wall for 4 hours.

<—- EXCITED!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThunderCat.8395

ThunderCat.8395

Hey NSP, have any of you guys seen Devon Carver pop up in WvW?

in Match-ups

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

Hey NSP, have any of you guys seen Devon Carver pop up in WvW?

all the time. He spends his time running without a tag on the FA borderlands using his thief to gank random players by the skritt camp, usually during primetime hours. take a zerg and wait there for him to appear.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Thanks to XOXO for the fights today. Best we have had in a long time.

Cheers to SPCA. Made some of us re-think our small man stuff.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

EPIC RESET NIGHT IN BPBL GARRISON
Thanks for all the loot bags!
kitten FA you got alot of people!
Oh and XOXO (Im pretty sure) thanks for making us look bad last night near Faithleap! NOW PLS DIE.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in Match-ups

Posted by: DootmasterX.3025

DootmasterX.3025

Do you really think Devon is gonna WvW on our server with a character bearing his name? None of us know him, none of us have seen him, if he’s been in any fights alongside us he’s probably been killed 10x over by megablobs. Your wet dreams of unleashing your petty spiteful angst against a WvW dev sadly, will go unfulfilled. Kind of like most of the WvW pop in this match.

Jack of all trades, master of some.
NSP – [Zos]

in Match-ups

Posted by: linfurong.9032

linfurong.9032

Do you really think Devon is gonna WvW on our server with a character bearing his name? None of us know him, none of us have seen him, if he’s been in any fights alongside us he’s probably been killed 10x over by megablobs. Your wet dreams of unleashing your petty spiteful angst against a WvW dev sadly, will go unfulfilled. Kind of like most of the WvW pop in this match.

…Is it you?

(edited for ridiculous profanity filters)

Stealthiest britches on FA

(edited by linfurong.9032)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

so many nice people on BP and NSP, somebody be mean to me

EDIT: FINALLY

You smell bad and look funny.

Come 1v1 me some time this week!

What time are your guys online normally pickle? I’d definitly love to 2v2 or 3v3 with you guys as much as possible

haha fighting you guys would be great. they don’t play as much now but typically I can get them online around 10am EST and play a few hours.

hopefully sometime this week we can work it out :P

(edited by Andy.9137)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DootmasterX.3025

DootmasterX.3025

…Is it you?

Yes, you caught on to my clever ruse! I’m also a seven foot ex basketball pro, hindu, guru, drag queen, alien.

Jack of all trades, master of some.
NSP – [Zos]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuking.4051

Nuking.4051

…Is it you?

Yes, you caught on to my clever ruse! I’m also a seven foot ex basketball pro, hindu, guru, drag queen, alien.

So Dootmaster X is really Devon which is an alias for Dennis Rodman?

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

The truth is out there (queue X-Files music)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Sorry to those fight clubbing at the windmills on NSP bl a few minutes ago. My roaming partner and I were so excited to find people to fight when 6 or so FA decided to storm the onlookers. I love FA most of the time, but come on. These are people who love the same game mode you do, and are still logging in even though they are facing coverage they can’t compete with… and you stream roll them. What for? Petty trolling? I love trolling but have some dignity and respect when things are like they are this week. Everyone is complaining about being bored and not being able to find fights, and we wonder why? I’ve been on the receiving end of these matchup beatings more often than not, and I have nothing but respect for players still out there while we push for 695 ppt.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roquefort.4160

Roquefort.4160

I AM SO BOREDDDDDDDDDDDD

Unreal Aussies [uA]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

I AM SO BOREDDDDDDDDDDDD

thank you for posting that statement, it completes our goal of trolling you with our outnumbered buff. if you no longer wish to be trolled, please consider enjoying the fantastic living story content or perhaps transferring to a different server closer to your own timezone.

in Match-ups

Atreidies.6257

BP u are officially fun killers. Sif you would treb down our siege

Attachments:

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: linfurong.9032

linfurong.9032

BP u are officially fun killers. Sif you would treb down our siege

They trebbed our tree-ram (read: “tram”) down, AND THEN THEY CHOPPED OUR FREAKIN TREE.

Stealthiest britches on FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

I find it really interesting to see the differences between T4 and T2. Essentially it seems like somewhere between T4 and T2 that small skill groups evaporate and zerging is the only acceptable play style. Not saying that’s a bad thing, truly! It’s just different.

FA is right, we don’t have any great leadership on the open field. But that doesn’t mean we don’t have great guilds, players, or even leaders. We’re just not used to this playstyle we’re facing at all (and lets be honest, we don’t have your coverage). It’s a totally new meta to most of us, one that you have all developed in as a server; whereas we’re still in a place where multiple 15-20 man groups make all the difference. I can see what’s needed to go against your kind of server, all things being equal, but I don’t want to go there yet, nor do my server mates.

There’s not a whole lot to take out of this week other than, if BP ever finds itself on the outside of T2, we’re going to need to adopt playstyles much like FA. But until then, I think we’ll all continue to enjoy playing the game in our own way. If you want some fun, since some of you are bored, I’d suggest breaking away from the zerg in groups of 15-10 and testing your skills against NSP and BP small-man groups. Because at the end of the day, we can’t form zergs like yours right now, so you won’t find us going head to head with you unless you break up those numbers.

I do look forward to our GvGs this week. Hoping you FA guilds can show us something.

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

(edited by Walabone.6713)

in Match-ups

Atreidies.6257

Also this guy is on FA’s Most wanted list. We will find him and make him return our wood.

Attachments:

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

This match-up is a nice change of pace. I’m enjoying the roaming and small fights a lot. More fun than zerging for sure.

Stay classy everyone. This is a fun week

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

The weekend was a lot of fun and there are some really good small group fighters out there.

I will be looking forward to the evening NA crews coming out to extract loot bags from our fairweathers. When the score gets like this, you can expect them to come out in droves.

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Essentially it seems like somewhere between T4 and T2 that small skill groups evaporate and zerging is the only acceptable play style. Not saying that’s a bad thing, truly! It’s just different.

Now you see it. Just the result of having a larger wvw population and going against other servers with larger populations.

Roaming on FABL after reset though has been pretty good since the bl remains blue enough that no zerg hangs out there. Good for mobile 5-man groups too.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

…Is it you?

So Dootmaster X is really Devon which is an alias for Dennis Rodman?

+1 for all the win in this reply.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

Looking at the schedule.. fellow FA’ers better get used to this. Looks like it’s easy street until week 6….

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: unknownchaos.1425

unknownchaos.1425

Looking at the schedule.. fellow FA’ers better get used to this. Looks like it’s easy street until week 6….

I wonder how fun the ppt farm can be. Running around in mindless horribad blobs taking undefended stuff. O wait .. that’s what we did to ar/et in our last match up before league’s started. It sucks , its boring , it also makes you a bad player since you don’t fight real people your skills decline and timing goes away.

So with that said. I’m happy about the constant fights that I’m seeing. Its been a blast so far. Wish fa would step up some in the skill department. Pro door humping doesn’t count as a skill.

Lets face it. If you win the gold in silver league. Was it a fun 7 weeks ?.. will you enjoy your super duper blue loot and donkey finisher in that chest?.

I guess some people play for different things, I play for good fights. How about you ?

Obs®

(edited by unknownchaos.1425)

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

I wonder how fun the ppt farm can be. Running around in mindless horribad blobs taking undefended stuff. O wait .. that’s what we did to ar/et iourut last match up before league’s started. It sucks , its boring , it also makes you a bad player since you don’t fight real people your skills decline and timing goes away.

So with that said. I’m happy about the constant fights that I’m seeing. Its been a blast so far. Wish fa would step up some in the skill department. Pro door humping doesn’t count as a skill.

Lets face it. If you win the gold in silver league. Was it a fun 7 weeks ?.. will you enjoy your super duper blue loot and donkey finisher in that chest?.

I guess some people play for different things, I play for good fights ? How about you ?

I play to sit on a treb or cannon all day! Its so much fun…….

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bond.4602

Bond.4602

I was running solo yesterday and got portal bombed by a 20 man FA zerg outside garri yesterday. All I can say is seriously FA????
P.s. did you throw your matches to get some nice Q’s and pvd at the top of the silver league?

Skirr
37 WvW kills, R2 PvP and no legendary

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

FA is right, we don’t have any great leadership on the open field. But that doesn’t mean we don’t have great guilds, players, or even leaders. We’re just not used to this playstyle we’re facing at all (and lets be honest, we don’t have your coverage). It’s a totally new meta to most of us, one that you have all developed in as a server; whereas we’re still in a place where multiple 15-20 man groups make all the difference. I can see what’s needed to go against your kind of server, all things being equal, but I don’t want to go there yet, nor do my server mates.

Honestly its not just the numbers. We know for a fact that you are filling at least one BL a night. Its just that your commanders are not getting you guys organized to do anything useful.

The other night you guys had a queue in BPBL, and only held Garrison and a paper northern tower.

Your forces aren’t being utilized to their potential.

Back in the day, when Maguuma was a bit smaller than they are now, they would lock down their BL. COMPLETELY LOCK IT DOWN.

Old FA had a lot of trouble in their BL. We respected the kitten out of that.

BP has the numbers to do that at the very least.

I think you guys need to work on communication and what not. Respond faster etc.

Don’t worry about the coverage you don’t have, just fight hard in your BL and show up for every fight.

Don’t log off when you get wiped, honestly we’ve wiped SOR/BG/JQ/TC(which btw are terrible servers full of mostly bad guilds) tons….more than we have ever wiped you guys. We are sort of good at that.

Fraps and go over what went wrong. Watch what we do, and do it also.

Simple techniques to get you started:

Empower with your guardians, maneuver and hit your enemies sides or flanks with heavy bombs, you need to finish kills with these bombs. If you see downed enemies finish them, but don’t stomp.

Most importantly: KEEP MOVING. Time after time we have seen BP stacking, and not moving. I don’t know if its taking took long for you guys to get your might stacks or you are trying to stack retaliation…either way you just sit there and get bombed.

“Violence of Action” wins a lot of fights in WvW. Once the action has started, the enemies damage intake and casualties sets them up for psychological failure and bad playing.

You guys should focus on the attack part for now, and then get your hardcore WvW’rs to be prepared to not panic when the fight seems to take a turn. Remember one kill can rally a crap ton of people.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

(edited by etrigan.4213)

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

I was running solo yesterday and got portal bombed by a 20 man FA zerg outside garri yesterday. All I can say is seriously FA????

Hey don’t feel so bad. I waved to my old servermates while standing off to the side in a nw tower they had just took and they veiled into me because they know solo engi op. They’re just grumpy about this match-up. I would be too if most maps were draped in blue.

Chaba Tangnu

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Also I’d love to throw up some footage of some NSP fights(I have lots of BP footage), but honestly outside of EB, we haven’t seen anyone.

Not even roaming.

I’ll be roaming on NSP BL tonight for sure after the call out. Look for the Necro.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Honestly its not just the numbers. We know for a fact that you are filling at least one BL a night. Its just that your commanders are not getting you guys organized to do anything useful.

Right, which is pretty much what I said. Any advice after that is moot, because I also said that it’s pretty clear that our server doesn’t want to play the game that way – and that’s why we’re on BP and not FA. We don’t all want to run around in a giant blob – if we wanted to win, we would need to, yes, and I can see that – but I don’t think that’s quite as important to us compared to our general enjoyment of the game. Our normal match ups against non-T2 servers are very different than the match ups FA is used to – and both our servers have adapted to those environments. Trying to tell smaller WvW servers which are comprised of mostly smaller guild groups and skill groups to Zerg better is pointless. The WvW game is just played differently in Silver Tier – and FA is really the sole exception to that rule (and maybe the new SBI). And I think you are all realizing that – you’re super bored because we’re not going to play WvW the way you all want to play it.

So my advice to you, try going around in smaller groups of 10, 15, or 20 and looking for similar sized groups fielded by BP and NSP. I’ll guarantee you’ll have more fun this week, and in the weeks to follow.

When in Rome…

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

The fact of the matter is that Borlis Pass as a whole will only zerg up for a couple commanders, and when theyre not online, well go figure. We have too many small teams that prefer GvG style play to ZvZ. Thats how I like it anyways, and most on BP would agree. You have some killer guilds that field alot of people FA, and BP has killer guilds that field fewer people. Most of the time our militia will be large and not give a thought to joining our TS channel to organize, even when we have people constantly shouting it in /say and /map. When you guys outnumber us 2 or even 3 to one, yes of course people will sit in garrison and treb.
Anyways, have fun and use protection. The boon. Cmon now.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

XOXO, your forum warring far outweighs your skills on the battlefield. You’re not even the most skilled group on your server. You guys were kind of funny in our IOJ matchups, but honestly you’re not even relevant in this matchup. Lots of good people on your server who fight hard, and you guys come on here to try and get attention making the rest of the server look bad. Don’t make me sick Mage Bank on you again. ZZZZZZZZZ, 2/10 get a new argument obsession…

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Right, which is pretty much what I said. Any advice after that is moot, because I also said that it’s pretty clear that our server doesn’t want to play the game that way – and that’s why we’re on BP and not FA. We don’t all want to run around in a giant blob – if we wanted to win, we would need to, yes, and I can see that – but I don’t think that’s quite as important to us compared to our general enjoyment of the game. Our normal match ups against non-T2 servers are very different than the match ups FA is used to – and both our servers have adapted to those environments. Trying to tell smaller WvW servers which are comprised of mostly smaller guild groups and skill groups to Zerg better is pointless. The WvW game is just played differently in Silver Tier – and FA is really the sole exception to that rule (and maybe the new SBI). And I think you are all realizing that – you’re super bored because we’re not going to play WvW the way you all want to play it.

So my advice to you, try going around in smaller groups of 10, 15, or 20 and looking for similar sized groups fielded by BP and NSP. I’ll guarantee you’ll have more fun this week, and in the weeks to follow.

When in Rome…

Honestly we do have smaller groups doing stuff. That is part of the difference. The ability to split up and do multiple things.

Like I said. You guys queue’d your own BL the other night, and only held garri and a paper tower.

You have to delegate and make stuff happen.

You’ll see FA running in smaller groups the rest of the week as the pve’rs disappear and people get bored.

Unfortunately it may not help you too much, as the smaller groups will be guilded ones and won’t have the rally bots.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Honestly we do have smaller groups doing stuff.

Oh man how deluded you are. FA’s small groups left the server. When FA people started talking about 15-man as havoc groups on our forum is when I just shook my head and laughed.

Chaba Tangnu

(edited by Chaba.5410)

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

XOXO, your forum warring far outweighs your skills on the battlefield. You’re not even the most skilled group on your server. You guys were kind of funny in our IOJ matchups, but honestly you’re not even relevant in this matchup. Lots of good people on your server who fight hard, and you guys come on here to try and get attention making the rest of the server look bad. Don’t make me sick Mage Bank on you again. ZZZZZZZZZ, 2/10 get a new argument obsession…

Core is a bandwagon joke guild.

That is all
Ty

That’s all I get? You’ve lost your touch my friend. I gave your forum warring too much credit I guess.

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Honestly we do have smaller groups doing stuff.

Oh man how deluded you are. FA’s small groups left the server. When FA people started talking about 15-man as havoc groups on our forum is when I just shook my head and laughed.

We have:

ATK, PVP, RAM, WS, and UM. BURN usually runs small, although some nights they are pretty deep.

MKN and JPN in SEA. Both very underrated.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

DtC.4806

The first one is an edited version to condense time. If u watch the clock at the bottom right, these fights happened often for whose who weren’t there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL9dMmdwYFw

The next 2 is 34 minutes in total, out of an a total of an hour game play I believe it was, it has more footage but the fights are less condensed. And like I said this went on for 4 hours.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw5VGZDHKQ4&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_CLceYdnIg&feature=youtu.be

Many fights were won without us having any siege, we only had siege at the beginning, and almost all of the fights in the north were definitely no siege. You guys made some poor decisions in a bunch of those fights, like when I came behind with 20v40-50, and u charged into the siege and let us land ontop of u, as opposed to turning and wiping us, then have a clear shot at the siege with only people manning them.

(edited by DtC.4806)

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

The first one is an edited version to condense time. If u watch the clock at the bottom right, these fights happened often for whose who weren’t there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL9dMmdwYFw

The next 2 is 34 minutes in total, out of an a total of an hour game play I believe it was, it has more footage but the fights are less condensed. And like I said this went on for 4 hours.

Many fights were won without us having any siege, we only had siege at the beginning, and almost all of the fights in the north were definitely no siege. You guys made some poor decisions in a bunch of those fights, like when I came behind with 20v40-50, and u charged into the siege and let us land ontop of u, as opposed to turning and wiping us, then have a clear shot at the siege with only people manning them.

Is this when you owned nothing but garri and the one tower but still had a queued map and hid behind siege?

Just wondering.

edit:
Ohh this is reset night…the only thing I remember about reset night is crashing and not being able to get back in due to queue.

Good job though. I know you guys were queue’d also and had issues as well.

The fact that you were queued and didn’t hold much of anything on your BL is problematic of course…

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

(edited by etrigan.4213)

in Match-ups

DtC.4806

The other night you guys had a queue in BPBL, and only held Garrison and a paper northern tower.

Your forces aren’t being utilized to their potential.

Back in the day, when Maguuma was a bit smaller than they are now, they would lock down their BL. COMPLETELY LOCK IT DOWN.

Old FA had a lot of trouble in their BL. We respected the kitten out of that.

BP has the numbers to do that at the very least.

I think you guys need to work on communication and what not. Respond faster etc.

Don’t worry about the coverage you don’t have, just fight hard in your BL and show up for every fight.

Don’t log off when you get wiped, honestly we’ve wiped SOR/BG/JQ/TC(which btw are terrible servers full of mostly bad guilds) tons….more than we have ever wiped you guys. We are sort of good at that.

Fraps and go over what went wrong. Watch what we do, and do it also.

Simple techniques to get you started:

Empower with your guardians, maneuver and hit your enemies sides or flanks with heavy bombs, you need to finish kills with these bombs. If you see downed enemies finish them, but don’t stomp.

Most importantly: KEEP MOVING. Time after time we have seen BP stacking, and not moving. I don’t know if its taking took long for you guys to get your might stacks or you are trying to stack retaliation…either way you just sit there and get bombed.

“Violence of Action” wins a lot of fights in WvW. Once the action has started, the enemies damage intake and casualties sets them up for psychological failure and bad playing.

You guys should focus on the attack part for now, and then get your hardcore WvW’rs to be prepared to not panic when the fight seems to take a turn. Remember one kill can rally a crap ton of people.

Yesterday we qued 2 maps, and our good forces were qued out of BP so I was leading in eternal, and we did damage, yes we double teamed FA but that was without communication, I’m glad the NSP leader saw what I was doing haha.

The group in BP for the most part while it was qued was a lot of PVE people and there was no communication and organization, this is a problem we have been having since the leagues, we weren’t able to get to the borderland to help out.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Take your advice and shove it nerd.

I’d love to give NSP some advice, but they’d have to show up first.

No one wants your advice you baddie.

Everyone knows its a numbers/coverage game. Cept for self indulgent blow hards like yourself. That think your actually outplaying people. I hope I catch you at some point this week. Then we will see what kind of skill you really have.

I’m pretty positive your 11111 skills will fail you.

You just made my day <3

VoxL, NSPPT

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Yesterday we qued 2 maps, and our good forces were qued out of BP so I was leading in eternal, and we did damage, yes we double teamed FA but that was without communication, I’m glad the NSP leader saw what I was doing haha.

The group in BP for the most part while it was qued was a lot of PVE people and there was no communication and organization, this is a problem we have been having since the leagues, we weren’t able to get to the borderland to help out.

Honestly I love to hear this.

I’d really like to see you guys work together and fight us.

We have a lot of pve’rs also. Rally bots really, but they are entitled to play the game also. :P

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!