11/1 Week 3: BP, FA, NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

Hi, Commander Forum War Viohlent here. Before I reply to a few posts I’d like to point out that we had a great time yesterday. One of the best fights I’ve had was at the middle island by ruins and I’d like to thank VP and all the others that were in it.

BP – You guys are way more fun to fight on the field than FA.
FA – Keep doing what you’re doing and going for those PPT. Great job, seriously. Oh, and please blob harder.

[ÆÆÆÆ] – You guys run a solid 5 man. Good fights!
[CORE] – Lol. That’s all.
[SIC] – I hope to find you guys out there for some more fights!

#1:

I like how a bunch of NSP is responding to his lackluster post, and I still didn’t know who he was…thinking that he was in OS…

But I guess there’s some guild called XOXO…haven’t seen those dudes either.

NSP has more people on the forums than in the game lol

We have been running around with anywhere from 5-10 people. Sometimes a couple people tag along and join us so it’s hard to say the exact number. Generally less than 15. We have been killing people all week. Maybe you should get out of that blob you hide in/tower you’re camped in and come find us.

#2: Obsession said it best. Your response is bad.

Take your advice and shove it nerd.

I’d love to give NSP some advice, but they’d have to show up first.

Thanks for your offer. But we would like to distastefully decline.

This etrigan.4213 guy is still ridiculous. .

Was a great fight. We had Stylii from NoQQ in our TS and one of the guys from vT, can’t remember if it was Clownmagic or Moose or….. All of them are skilled anyway.

These fights are what Guild Wars 2 are all about. 1 guild vs another in open field. The guys you spend your time with, the guys you like and trust, against another guild that is similarly matched to you, spontaneous, bloody exciting, means something.

If you are in a guild or server …. that constantly zergs about.. and you roll over everything…. I pity you, cause you just don’t get it….. 90% of you never will. Perhaps you don’t care and it’s all about the WXP for you, well, you are the dross of the game that needs to get back on the xbox to get those XBL achievements.

WTB…. XOXO+VP Vs FA Blob….. any and all FA blobs.

Would be a terrible day for FA. They would finally understand what skill can do against a stupid 90 man blob. We do it anyway but, let me dream

Just need some rich individual to make it happen… someone sitting on 1,000,000 gold. The Bill Gates of GW2. Contact me in game any time

Queue the 2-3 FA trolls talking rubbish as they have no idea what it is like to be in a good guild, and a server that isn’t full of people who think cause they have fought against T1, they actually know anything. I think we can all agree that FA know nothing but blob.

/salute

Erm… those 2 from Corp.. The Mes and Guardian….. Bloody good, well the guard is.. Mes is just the usual annoying Mes…. Escape portal, blarrggghhh… but props to u 2….. best thing I have seen from FA. You have your builds pretty much perfect for what you guys do.

Just because there’s more of us angling to fight the 20 wvw’ers from your server logged into your BL, doesn’t mean we’re skill-less… it just means there are more of us. lol. No need to QQ, I mean, FA paired against NSP, what else can you expect? Like I read a few posts up, it sucks, but when someone throws out a callout in map chat, and half of us are farming guards cause there’s nothing else to do, we’re all going to converge. Big and small groups alike. You play WvW for the fights, and when you don’t get any, it blows. PPT doesn’t reflect that.

What are you responding to “callout” for? FA have won the PPT game already. Grow some balls and come out in your guild groups and see how good you really are.

Thats all I ask.

/salute

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

whisper me or junglizm in game, I’d love to find a time to play.

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

Hi, Commander Forum War Viohlent here. Before I reply to a few posts I’d like to point out that we had a great time yesterday. One of the best fights I’ve had was at the middle island by ruins and I’d like to thank VP and all the others that were in it.

BP – You guys are way more fun to fight on the field than FA.
FA – Keep doing what you’re doing and going for those PPT. Great job, seriously. Oh, and please blob harder.

[ÆÆÆÆ] – You guys run a solid 5 man. Good fights!
[CORE] – Lol. That’s all.
[SIC] – I hope to find you guys out there for some more fights!

#1:

I like how a bunch of NSP is responding to his lackluster post, and I still didn’t know who he was…thinking that he was in OS…

We have been running around with anywhere from 5-10 people. Sometimes a couple people tag along and join us so it’s hard to say the exact number. Generally less than 15. We have been killing people all week. Maybe you should get out of that blob you hide in/tower you’re camped in and come find us.

#2: Obsession said it best. Your response is bad.

Thanks for your offer. But we would like to distastefully decline.

This etrigan.4213 guy is still ridiculous. .

Was a great fight. We had Stylii from NoQQ in our TS and one of the guys from vT, can’t remember if it was Clownmagic or Moose or….. All of them are skilled anyway.

These fights are what Guild Wars 2 are all about. 1 guild vs another in open field. The guys you spend your time with, the guys you like and trust, against another guild that is similarly matched to you, spontaneous, bloody exciting, means something.

If you are in a guild or server …. that constantly zergs about.. and you roll over everything…. I pity you, cause you just don’t get it….. 90% of you never will. Perhaps you don’t care and it’s all about the WXP for you, well, you are the dross of the game that needs to get back on the xbox to get those XBL achievements.

WTB…. XOXO+VP Vs FA Blob….. any and all FA blobs.

Would be a terrible day for FA. They would finally understand what skill can do against a stupid 90 man blob. We do it anyway but, let me dream

Just need some rich individual to make it happen… someone sitting on 1,000,000 gold. The Bill Gates of GW2. Contact me in game any time

Queue the 2-3 FA trolls talking rubbish as they have no idea what it is like to be in a good guild, and a server that isn’t full of people who think cause they have fought against T1, they actually know anything. I think we can all agree that FA know nothing but blob.

/salute

Erm… those 2 from Corp.. The Mes and Guardian….. Bloody good, well the guard is.. Mes is just the usual annoying Mes…. Escape portal, blarrggghhh… but props to u 2….. best thing I have seen from FA. You have your builds pretty much perfect for what you guys do.

Just because there’s more of us angling to fight the 20 wvw’ers from your server logged into your BL, doesn’t mean we’re skill-less… it just means there are more of us. lol. No need to QQ, I mean, FA paired against NSP, what else can you expect? Like I read a few posts up, it sucks, but when someone throws out a callout in map chat, and half of us are farming guards cause there’s nothing else to do, we’re all going to converge. Big and small groups alike. You play WvW for the fights, and when you don’t get any, it blows. PPT doesn’t reflect that.

What are you responding to “callout” for? FA have won the PPT game already. Grow some balls and come out in your guild groups and see how good you really are.

Thats all I ask.

/salute

we almost never run with the zerg. I’m just speaking generally here. No need to flex your kitten. haha

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ndrangles.5183

ndrangles.5183

i see this has been a powerful week for the movement. no less than 3 people calling for the return of Commander Bird Song. the revolution approaches.

#UncageBirdSong2013

Attachments:

Majyyks [Os] – NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Stawker, 15-man is not havoc. Havoc starts at 5-man and goes up to around 10 max. It doesn’t take more than 5 to burn down a supply camp under 30 seconds or ninja a tower. 15-man is start of zerg-busting group. You forget your old FA roots, the months we spent at rank 9 when 25 was considered a zerg. Now 25 is start of zerg-busting group and 15-man is havoc? Shows the long way we have come. Look at how many smaller FA guilds have recruitment messages and are looking to expand to 20. Blame the game mechanics and 5-target cap on AoE.

Kitten, we had this conversation on the FA forum like two months ago, man.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

(edited by Chaba.5410)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Folk.2093

Folk.2093

Figures same BS stuff from every server.

High Pop server tells lower pop server to learn Wvw tactics

Low pop server says they don’t like playing a certain way and asserts their superiority by claiming their players are better pound for pound and win unless massively outnumbered.

Then you insert the random small roaming guilds talking trash as they own group based built stragglers/random pugs with their roaming Thieves/Mesmer’s.

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

Ranger perplex build. Be prepared.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

i see this has been a powerful week for the movement. no less than 3 people calling for the return of Commander Bird Song. the revolution approaches.

#UncageBirdSong2013

The time is almost upon us brother.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Look for the ÆÆÆÆÆ group, we pretty much strictly run a 5-man.

Except on Friday night, I think we ran a 46 man then.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in Match-ups

airstu.2579

And seriously, servers down in PST prime. gg

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

I REMEMBER YOU GUYS. We had a lot of fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

No one wants your advice you baddie.

Everyone knows its a numbers/coverage game. Cept for self indulgent blow hards like yourself. That think your actually outplaying people. I hope I catch you at some point this week. Then we will see what kind of skill you really have.

I’m pretty positive your 11111 skills will fail you.

You just made my day <3

Your talking about Os being a roaming guild while responding to someone in XOXO. Read man, read.

Neither of the guilds are memorable to be honest. :P

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Everyone knows its a numbers/coverage game. Cept for self indulgent blow hards like yourself. That think your actually outplaying people. I hope I catch you at some point this week. Then we will see what kind of skill you really have.

You just made my day <3

Your talking about Os being a roaming guild while responding to someone in XOXO. Read man, read.

We’re not famous pvdoor’ers, it’s true.
Come fight us in your (or BP) bl though. We’re very friendly.

VoxL, NSPPT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

The best part about this weeks match is that FA isn’t even playing the ppt game. We need SBI before we worry about ppt again.

If something isn’t blue, it is attacked. If you guys want it back, take it. It’s more of an achievement train out there these days than anything else.

Your SM with its 7 trebs and bazillion acs says differently. Next you’ll be claiming you aren’t even actually logging into the game.

I don’t go to EB and could not care less about SM. It’s the biggest waste of manpower in wvw.

Why would I claim to not log in? I love playing with you guys and hearing all the qq about zerging.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

To the guys that were trebbing blue keep from the top of the ruins in EB

hope u like my mortar skillz

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in Match-ups

Posted by: mas.7401

mas.7401

Honestly we do have smaller groups doing stuff.

Oh man how deluded you are. FA’s small groups left the server. When FA people started talking about 15-man as havoc groups on our forum is when I just shook my head and laughed.

Actually FA has three great small wvw guilds; [WS], [BURN], and [TUNE].

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coolmoos.8546

Coolmoos.8546

This is how I feel in BL’s… LOL

Atriese 80 Thief – Os Guild [Os] – Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

You just made my day <3

Then why have you mentioned them so often in your posts?

(You had better go back and edit your posts to clear this up. Wouldn’t want to contradict yourself. You haven’t done that at all yet in this thread.)

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

You just made my day <3

I think your emotes are cute; almost as cute as deflections. His guild tag is in his sig. Read.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Actually FA has three great small wvw guilds; [WS], [BURN], and [TUNE].

Only three?

My comments aren’t anything other than an objective look at group size based on something measurable and rooted in game mechanics How many people does it take to burn down a T1 supply camp in roughly 30 seconds (before white swords pop)? How many does it take to burn down a T3 upgraded supply camp in 30 seconds? Both answers are in the range of 5-10. That’s the base “havoc” squad size. It is the optimal group size for performing those tasks. Or how many people does it take to build a superior ram, or superior cata to go ninja a paper tower, etc.?

When I say “small” I’m avoiding relative and subjective descriptions like RAM being small because they are smaller than say RET.

Getting above 10 starts to do something else, perhaps open field or more specifically zerg-busting. How many rams does it take to burn down a paper gate in 30 seconds? How many people does it take to build those rams? When you have more people than it takes to accomplish a task is where a zerg starts.

Take an honest look at the recruitment threads, guys. ATK wants to grow to 20 man. RAM wants 25. WS? I dunno they field 6-10 a night yet want more and then I see them running together with like TUNE. It just happens because of the wvw population size of the servers we were fighting. SIC ran together/nearby with HOPE often enough when we were on FA.

All I’m saying is that in silver league it isn’t necessary to run together like that. You might need to for SBI, but not for the majority of servers you are going to face. All I hear from my FA peeps is how boring this match-up is. It is in your power to make it less boring.

/shrug

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

(edited by Chaba.5410)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

man all the QQ about #s. to my fellow bp’ers. kitten alrdy. You the biggest fairweathers I have seen. Actually I havnt seen any of u out since this matchup started. Quit crying about numbers and show up in a bls and actually fight. We field 6-10 ppl a night and still went to FA bls and had a 60 man zerg waiting for us. We didn’t qq about numbers we still give them a fight. We show up to our home bls during our primetime and theres no other organized guild groups. Our so called server best commanders tht ppl praise have gone mia all matchup. Stop fighting on forums and try in game, who knws u may actually win there….

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

All I hear from my FA peeps is how boring this match-up is. It is in your power to make it less boring.

I can only speak for NA prime, but:

I don’t think its in our power at all or even realistic, we have a large WvW population. Even if we did split up and have everyone go in different directions(something we have yet to see BP do on their own BL when hey have it queued btw), we would still overwhelm the map.

Last night BP BL had a large zerg going themselves, the counter was to stay together anyways and just wipe them in the open field. Gave us something to do.

We already owned most of the map. BP are the ones that need to split up and be more effective….like I said its not a numbers issue on certain maps. BPBL has been queued on both sides.

On our end: All the big guilds have been running without tags, it doesn’t stop our pve’rs from tagging along anyways. We’re not in the business of being rude and telling them to go elsewhere.

NSP is nowhere to be found really, except for EB. Honestly a lot of commanders have been letting NSP flip stuff, so there’s something to do.

It will be more boring for us next week…the majority of WvW guilds didn’t want to be down here in silver. MAG beat us after we had guilds bail, and SoS got a favorable matchup…not much we can do about that.

The fact that we gained more afterwards is not our fault, but we’ll take it when we get back into regular tiered play.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Yeah, last night when we would split into guild groups on BP BL, they counter attacked us with a map blob. We don’t really have a choice at that point but to counter blob.

CORE was lucky enough to get 20 on for a bit last night, and that was closer to what we’re used to running in. For the most part we’ve been running with 10-15 outside of reset, but it usually always ends up getting map blobbed at some point.

Also Chaba, you got to kinda duel (no bows, but it was 1v1) our newest engi last night at the vista by redwater where you guys were building omegas. They enjoyed it, even when you went into the water and they had to use their lvl 5 water weapons to finish you.

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

One guy staying behind to “finish” a fight is not a 1v1, Vis.

Chaba Tangnu

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

It was just you two, both at full health on the top of that arch thing where you take golems for the last port to hills (not the bridge, in the camp). They turned 80 last week, and they’ll be glad to fight you again with /bow if it makes you feel better.

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

On our end: All the big guilds have been running without tags.

cough

Chaba Tangnu

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Never heard of a duel being a few people chasing another up to a choke and having stuff on cooldown while someone stays behind to pretend, but whatever, Vis.

Chaba Tangnu

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

cough

Most of us have been(really!)…the only exception was when it was blob vs blob.

The red reticle gets lost in an enemy zergs sea of red.

ANET really needs to do some work on commander tags, would be nice to have a “guild only” option.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

cough

Most of us have been(really!)…the only exception was when it was blob vs blob.

Or when SIC needed zerging lolololol.

ANET really needs to do some work on commander tags, would be nice to have a “guild only” option.

+100

Chaba Tangnu

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

To me it’s both humorous and interesting in terms of human nature that pretty much every match up thread, no matter what match, is about half “no skill you zerg” and “we have bigger wvw pop but skill too” posts.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Or when SIC needed zerging lolololol.

I heard about that, I think that was just because you guys are old friends of ours.

Honestly BP should have rallied to you guys a bit more. :P

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

Chaba.5410
WS needs 4 more players to round the roster and class comp, the long term plan is to have no more than 2 parties on raid nights. We merge with TUNE to make TUNEWS a couple times a week after the official raid is done. Fact is TUNE is OP in regards to trolling, fighting, and musical talent. Not to mention one of the funniest Teamspeak channels to be in. Long term we know that leagues will end and we’ll go back to RNG fighting TC and T1 again. When that happens 10-15 is a havoc group, and we’ll be prepared to kill T1 baddies with our OP havoc Voltron. Until then it’s just to get better together and have fun. I’m really sorry you’ve been getting zergged down all week, WS has nothing but love for NERF and SIC, but you guys made the choice to jump to a let’s call it less than awesome server to recruit, and that’s on you guys. If it wasn’t FA it’d be SBI, or yaks zerging you guys down so I’m not quite sure what makes us more blobby than what you’ll see half of the weeks in league anyway.

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Kruegs,
Not any hard feelings here. It is only because I came from FA that I feel entitled to speak up about what I see is simply a hold over response from FA fighting larger servers. Then it was a necessity. In Silver league what is it? I could care less about other server blobs.

Chaba Tangnu

(edited by Chaba.5410)

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

Never heard of a duel being a few people chasing another up to a choke and having stuff on cooldown while someone stays behind to pretend, but whatever, Vis.

Well, let’s just set up a proper fight club for one of the nights this week. However, both of the ones I’ve found have been zerged down within 30 minutes. Maybe by Thursday people won’t care enough to bother wiping people just looking for some good 1v1, 2v2, and 5v5 action.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Double checked and yup mend spawns hills side in fa bl. Will be a fun week CORE <3 we’ve gotten much better since you’ve been gone too ;D

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrion.5764

Tyrion.5764

This is so tipical, i dont know why i tought it would be different, a lot people came to forums to QQ about FA zerggin and all kind of things about FA has no small groups, FA cannot fight smallers teams bla bla , all kind of QQ you can find in a server who dont have but want the numbers to faces FA.

Chaba says " its in the power of FA make this less boring " .

Just for the record i stop doin EURO-RALLY (15-20 BOMB + 60man militia) just because Chabas words about fight in small groups got me and i tought well lets do it in their way.

But again maybe Chaba want something and BP want something different, just 30-40 mins ago a BP blob show-up in FABL, when most of the people was doin smallers thing dont even thinking in taking this match seriuos anymore and all that, and puff in the minimum chance we gave they counter-attack and zerg our BL.

So where was all those guys/girls who cry and cry about dont zerg and we dont need numbers to fight.

I let you guys fight free of zerg in EURO-timezone and this how you pay us, ok im done with the good guy thing .

Anywyas by tomorrow i will restart the EURO-RALLY and BP belive me you will noticed the difference of havin fun 3 days with me not over there, and a single day with me in EURO-RALLY!

Tyryon Delos Bravos – Leader and Commander [BOMB] Bomb On me

(edited by Tyrion.5764)

in Match-ups

Posted by: drtoph.4857

drtoph.4857

Just to set the record straight here, SIC was running 7 people for most of last night. We got up to a whopping group of 10 by 6:15 server time. If you think we had numbers on your group Vis, you are delusional or didn’t graduate kindergarten. I suppose I will take that as a sign of respect since you thought we were enough of a threat to keep a scout on us for our entire raid and show up with a CORE + pug blob whenever we lingered anywhere longer than 30 seconds. We would have probably survived that pinch you pulled out with ATK to help you out if it wouldn’t have been for our nerf friends trolling us with glue bombs and supply crates as we tried to make our way north out of the ruins. Either way good fights, we had fun trying to take on superior numbers, as always.

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

This is so tipical, i dont know why i tought it would be different, a lot people came to forums to QQ about FA zerggin and all kind of things about FA has no small groups, FA cannot fight smallers teams bla bla , all kind of QQ you can find in a server who dont have but want the numbers to faces FA.

Just for the record i stop doin EURO-RALLY (15-20 BOMB + 60man militia) just because Chabas words about fight in small groups got me and i tought well lets do it in their way.

But again maybe Chaba want something and BP want something different, just 30-40 mins ago a BP blob show-up in FABL, when most of the people was doin smallers thing dont even thinking in taking this match seriuos anymore and all that, and puff in the minimum chance we gave they counter-attack and zerg our BL.

So where was all those guys/girls who cry and cry about dont zerg and we dont need numbers to fight.

I let you guys fight free of zerg in EURO-timezone and this how you pay us, ok im done with the good guy thing .

Anywyas by tomorrow i will restart the EURO-RALLY and BP belive me you will noticed the difference of havin fun 3 days with me not over there, and a single day with me in EURO-RALLY!

First of all, may I recommend the DECAF selection the next time you are at the nearest Starbucks. Second, I would justly point to the 40 man blob that just ran me over in EB less then an hour ago and pretty much locked down our corner. Hey more power to you, I’m sure we will have a similar sized blob soon enough. I blame the design of WvW more than the servers themselves for this. Small groups get frustrated when they keep wiping to 3-4 times their size and eventually assimilate into the nearest zerg or completely log off, leaving the server in a weaker state then if they stayed on.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

drtoph.4857

Also, FA has plenty of great havoc teams, I think we all know that as most of us commenting here ran havoc on FA for months. Nothing but repsect to WS, BURN and TUNE, you guys are good people.

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

Just to set the record straight here, SIC was running 7 people for most of last night. We got up to a whopping group of 10 by 6:15 server time. If you think we had numbers on your group Vis, you are delusional or didn’t graduate kindergarten. I suppose I will take that as a sign of respect since you thought we were enough of a threat to keep a scout on us for our entire raid and show up with a CORE + pug blob whenever we lingered anywhere longer than 30 seconds. We would have probably survived that pinch you pulled out with ATK to help you out if it wouldn’t have been for our nerf friends trolling us with glue bombs and supply crates as we tried to make our way north out of the ruins. Either way good fights, we had fun trying to take on superior numbers, as always.

LOL, I never said anything besides my engie friend beat Chaba in a one on one at full health. I was running us around on Necro instead of guard and then later on our normal driver came on. Never said they were equal of fair fights. I just will always gun for SIC, Alaric said in the first two days on IOJ that we were a garbage guild when he never ran with us or knew what we did. I like a lot of the people in SIC and think they are good players, but if I see SIC on the map you better believe I’m going to drive our full force into them. Alaric will QQ about only having 17 actives and not being able to rally more, but that’s how he decided to fight in wvw. He posts videos of him steamrolling bigger groups, but what he forgets to mention is that they are pug zergs. As soon as a skilled guild group comes up against him with the same numbers he FRAPS for his wubwubwubwubwub pug wipes, he starts crying about not having enough numbers and us having no skill for having #‘s on him. It’s an impossible fight to win with him because he’ll either pick one argument or the other depending on what benefits him at the time. I respect the guy and think he’s a great driver, but he fired shots at us the first time they were fighting along side us. I don’t forget, so I’m ecstatic every time I see the [SIC] tag in red. But yeah, good fights. Let’s see you guys come out again, if you wanna do some even number fights lets set up something for thursday night.

in Match-ups

drtoph.4857

Good to hear, and again for posterity’s sake, I was the one driving last night. Feel free to gun for us, fights against guilded groups with numbers on us are actually what we look for. Not quite sure where you got the impression that we only hunt pug zergs. I suppose if less commanders ran around tagged up then their guilded groups would look less pug like, eh?

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

LOL, I never said anything besides my engie friend beat Chaba in a one on one at full health. I was running us around on Necro instead of guard and then later on our normal driver came on. Never said they were equal of fair fights. I just will always gun for SIC, Alaric said in the first two days on IOJ that we were a garbage guild when he never ran with us or knew what we did. I like a lot of the people in SIC and think they are good players, but if I see SIC on the map you better believe I’m going to drive our full force into them. Alaric will QQ about only having 17 actives and not being able to rally more, but that’s how he decided to fight in wvw. He posts videos of him steamrolling bigger groups, but what he forgets to mention is that they are pug zergs. As soon as a skilled guild group comes up against him with the same numbers he FRAPS for his wubwubwubwubwub pug wipes, he starts crying about not having enough numbers and us having no skill for having #‘s on him. It’s an impossible fight to win with him because he’ll either pick one argument or the other depending on what benefits him at the time. I respect the guy and think he’s a great driver, but he fired shots at us the first time they were fighting along side us. I don’t forget, so I’m ecstatic every time I see the [SIC] tag in red. But yeah, good fights. Let’s see you guys come out again, if you wanna do some even number fights lets set up something for thursday night.

Doesn’t get through to them vis. They wiped mend once and continued to use that as a reference point even though we’ve wiped them 20+ times now. SIC should be used to people disliking Alaric and in general SIC as he’s their leader. They stand 0 chance against any organized groups only pugs.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

3 days and you’re already full of anger and frustration. That’s funny.
Imagine those small men group that have been zerged since day 1 by people like you.

3 days…

And a 80 men blob. Hahaha. Doors are so dangerous. Be careful, they can bite.

VoxL, NSPPT

in Match-ups

drtoph.4857

Doesn’t get through to them vis. They wiped mend once and continued to use that as a reference point even though we’ve wiped them 20+ times now. SIC should be used to people disliking Alaric and in general SIC as he’s their leader. They stand 0 chance against any organized groups only pugs.

You’re statements are just like your guild, lol’able

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

You’re statements are just like your guild, lol’able

Sorry the truth hurts. You even have to resort to sarcasm over it. Sorry you couldn’t come up with an honest and decent reply.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

With all numbers being equal I will steamroll over anyone in my way. Bring your zergs, I run in the middle of them because you know what? I am loco. I will put your head on a spike and eat it. I will rip out your guts and wear them like Mardi Gras beads. I will type in all friggin’ CAPS!.

YOU GOT IT BUSTER?

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

With all numbers being equal I will steamroll over anyone in my way. Bring your zergs, I run in the middle of them because you know what? I am loco. I will put your head on a spike and eat it. I will rip out your guts and wear them like Mardi Gras beads. I will type in all friggin’ CAPS!.

YOU GOT IT BUSTER?

I kill your necro with condi cheese, sorry.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

YOU GOT IT BUSTER?

I kill your necro with condi cheese, sorry.

Are you talking? How do you talk with your head on my spike? I am going to spike you so hard that CORE is going to feel it. YOU HEAR ME!!! I am coming right now to your fight. Look for the aura of crazy. I’m there.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

Ok I just took some Ritalin and downed it with a liter of Vodka. I’m calm now.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

airstu.2579

So you’re saying a blob blobbed you and your going to get the blob back together to blob the blob.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

(edited by airstu.2579)