11/1 Week 3: BP, FA, NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

Mmm one more day til CORE farm <3

You seem particularly confident about farming us lol

One more day til that notion corrected!

Be careful Karn Mend might be the only IoJ group left in WvW by Tuesday.

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

We’re a lot better then when you last saw us, also got some more people to even the numbers with you all ;3 I’m sure you’ll win some and we’ll win some but the Mend hills set up shall provide us with more loot! Question is.. You never know when hills may flip blue too ;D

Awesome! Can’t wait to fight you guys. Though to be honest we are running smaller numbers right now. Not our giant 50-man groups like we did on IoJ.

The real question is if you will be able to stop our farm of you long enough to take a fully fortified hills!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bond.4602

Bond.4602

FA members charter on decision making -

Q1. do you outnumber your enemy?
Yes – go to question 2
No – run away

Q2. Do you have at least twice as many as you opponent?
Yes – go to question 3
No – run away

Q3. Are the few you are fighting running or standing to fight?
Running – proceed with great care and attack
standing to fight – proceed to question 4

Q4. Have you got at least 3 times for players than your opponents?
Yes – Attack with great care
No – run away

Skirr
37 WvW kills, R2 PvP and no legendary

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Do people still care about this match up? It’s cute.

Nope. I’m only here to laugh at the BP and NSP whiners. Seeing them QQ all over this thread makes my day.

The real WvWers on BP don’t care anymore. It’s Thursday, it’s over.

Just need to practice for next week which will be a repeat of this week.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Thanks for the GvG RET!

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Be careful Karn Mend might be the only IoJ group left in WvW by Tuesday.

Doubtful, Although scarlet is very outspoken on the IoJ forums, internal politics of IoJ are high morale and well. We wont stop fighting. Especially with a few things in discussion right now. DUN DUN DUNNN. WHAT COULD I MEAN >:D

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

We’re a lot better then when you last saw us, also got some more people to even the numbers with you all ;3 I’m sure you’ll win some and we’ll win some but the Mend hills set up shall provide us with more loot! Question is.. You never know when hills may flip blue too ;D

Awesome! Can’t wait to fight you guys. Though to be honest we are running smaller numbers right now. Not our giant 50-man groups like we did on IoJ.

The real question is if you will be able to stop our farm of you long enough to take a fully fortified hills!

It takes SBI (Not that theres much skill there) literally 3 organized guild groups to even compete with us at the moment (2 of them good-ish I guess) but thats like 80 vs our 30 and will still only wiped twice last night to them with those numbers.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

It takes SBI (Not that theres much skill there) literally 3 organized guild groups to even compete with us at the moment (2 of them good-ish I guess) but thats like 80 vs our 30 and will still only wiped twice last night to them with those numbers.

Like you said, that’s SBI. Expect something different from us.

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

[KT] from SBI.. All I could hear was Hammer F1, over, and over, and over, and over. And we STILL won. :p was quite funny.

Anyways what size you guys running now, 20-30s like us?

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Nope. I’m only here to laugh at the BP and NSP whiners. Seeing them QQ all over this thread makes my day.

Your whining about us whining!

“Your” should be replaced with “You’re”.

I’m here to laugh at bad spelling and grammar.

Your punctuation should be inside the quotation marks. :P

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

+1, NSP always on top of grammar.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

[KT] from SBI.. All I could hear was Hammer F1, over, and over, and over, and over. And we STILL won. :p was quite funny.

Anyways what size you guys running now, 20-30s like us?

Something like that. It’s been picking up again lately. On a good night we can run 25. But we have a good time even when we don’t. The win/loss ratio is still quite favored to the win category. Plus small team roaming is fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

So can we set up a real fight club for 8 pm server time tomorrow night? I’d say FA bl (easy access to the other two servers and we should still have wp’s) but 2 fight clubs there have been zerged down so far. Any ideas? Support/dissent? Leave your zergs and see how you do against one person, it’s a nice change of pace and can makes you realize how much you still don’t know about your class.

Move the Fight Club to a less likely spot to get zerged.. Jumping Puzzle or something.

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

So can we set up a real fight club for 8 pm server time tomorrow night? I’d say FA bl (easy access to the other two servers and we should still have wp’s) but 2 fight clubs there have been zerged down so far. Any ideas? Support/dissent? Leave your zergs and see how you do against one person, it’s a nice change of pace and can makes you realize how much you still don’t know about your class.

Move the Fight Club to a less likely spot to get zerged.. Jumping Puzzle or something.

Do fight clubs not happen in higher tiers? Cuz windmill has always been the location for any organized fighting.

in Match-ups

Posted by: unknownchaos.1425

unknownchaos.1425

Well I’m bored. Going to be at the Fa windmill. Plz come and show me a thing or 2.

Obs®

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pixelles.4869

Pixelles.4869

Do fight clubs not happen in higher tiers? Cuz windmill has always been the location for any organized fighting.

^ This. Got ganked by a warrior and guard when I tried to bow at the warrior to duel me hahaha. I finally added myself to their party and they apologized/got my duel. So I guess it’s not a tier thing.

BTW windmill would not exactly be considered zerg central, hehe.

crochet lover, guinea pig mama & avid PvP’er <3

Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

You should wake up from your dreamworld.
By the way, we own all 3 keeps in your BL, maybe spend less time making things up in the forums and go rally some troops.
We’re about 30… so it should only take about 8 of you to wipe us.

~Tarnished Coast~

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

By the way, we own all 3 keeps in your BL, maybe spend less time making things up in the forums and go rally some troops.

YAY I missed you SBI! I’m glad you can come on here with your condescension and blatant distortion of facts. I am really looking forward to reset.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Aldrick,
I don’t know why you’ve been missing out. Seems like all I’ve been doing most of this reset is fight club. Getting tired of it even.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

There are quotations around the word being quoted. Please provide an example.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

unknownchaos.1425

I am waiting for you Mrfancy11111pants, fa windmill. Bring a friend.

Obs®

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

u 4got English? it suppose be like this,

“Your” should be replaced with “You’re.”

punctiation is inside the quotation.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

You’re obviously under the delusion we’re playing for PPT, or any server outside of FA that will fight you for PTT. Im speaking of fighting not keeps or towers. We were in YB BL all night last night, Mend that is. And knowing the general skill level of SBI I wouldnt be surprised if we could wipe you with that little.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

u 4got English? it suppose be like this,

“Your” should be replaced with “You’re.”

punctiation is inside the quotation.

Ahh yes I see. I should have used an exclamation mark instead of a period after the quotation mark.

Eg. “You’re”!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Whoa, I just figured out that I can also heal last night, so I’m adjusting to pressing 1 and 6 instead of just 11111111.

I’ll need about 5+ months to practice before I can duel with anybody.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Give them a chance and duel them in front of Bay while our good friend from LISA is trebbing you

VoxL, NSPPT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

good attempt on FABL gar BP Had me on the edge there :P

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

SBI needs to get out of this thread. Softest zergs ever.

On flipside: Sup IOJ?

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Sup, You ready to die? >:D

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

Aldrick,
I don’t know why you’ve been missing out. Seems like all I’ve been doing most of this reset is fight club. Getting tired of it even.

I just started working this week. So I haven’t been on as much. I was mainly referring to during NA prime and such. CORE has had a couple informal fight clubs zerged down this week. One was on Saturday night and another was a couple days ago. It was weird considering it was zerged down by FA. We were fighting TM and SPCA and were having a good time.

in Match-ups

unknownchaos.1425

Give them a chance and duel them in front of Bay while our good friend from LISA is trebbing you

Sadly only a few Bp showed up. Fa was obv too busy lolppting or just camra shy.

Haha she is like a moving statue. Someone please relieve the girl from |LISA| in the sw tower in fabl.. she’s been there for 72 hours straight , manning the walls….lol

Obs®

(edited by unknownchaos.1425)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

lol at the BP so proud to take FABL hills that only had reinforced walls, didn’t realize was that big of an accomplishment for you!

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

lol at the BP so proud to take FABL hills that only had reinforced walls, didn’t realize was that big of an accomplishment for you!

What about SM?

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

good attempt on FABL gar BP Had me on the edge there :P

Thanks, I was certain we’d cap it but you had a good defense!

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Welcome to the FA-BP-NSP-IoJ-SBI match up thread. Carry on.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

I hope MEND brings it.

Sorry about the blobs and high coverage you are about to face….

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

I hope MEND brings it.

If a few things go according to plan we will have some coverage back as well.. Can’t speak details yet til things get finalized

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

I hope MEND brings it.

If a few things go according to plan we will have some coverage back as well.. Can’t speak details yet til things get finalized

Nice! I’m still sorry for what is about to happen.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

I hope MEND brings it.

Nice! I’m still sorry for what is about to happen.

Eh can’t be worse than our DH days when coverage kept us T6 but numbers were T8. Wake up to +15 every morning cause of no sea or euro but had ocx.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

Thanks for the Bags and Bay BOMB.
your wall warriors were pretty good tho up there with their mighty scepters and all.

hope your last 3 weeks offer a better challenge to you.

Sincerly, Me.

in Match-ups

unknownchaos.1425

well after so many requests for another song from obs, i figure i would slap one together fast. this one took about 7 mins total to piece together , please dont be mean, i poured my heart & soul into them 7 mins.

without further ado

Obs song of the day!

1080p obv :P

Obs®

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrion.5764

Tyrion.5764

your wall warriors were pretty good tho up there with their mighty scepters and all.

Let me correct you over here, BOMB was not online today in full forces , its Thursday no1 care WvW by now , it was just me + 5 BOMB and a lot of militia who just die and let you all rally xDD.

Im glad that 5 BOMB look like the entire guild for you ^^

Why you dont do the same yesterday when i was in full force with my guild ??

BTW bay ? what ?? hahaha dude what about you insane wipe in your bay when you came from inner portal, and we was waiting and kill you all, or what about hills we kill you all over there too xD .

Like Delune says, cannot belive how happy are BP today ^^ make me laugh, ok see you in the next match ^^

Video of yesterday take a look :

Tyryon Delos Bravos – Leader and Commander [BOMB] Bomb On me

in Match-ups

unknownchaos.1425

Let me correct you over here, BOMB was not online today in full forces , its Thursday no1 care WvW by now , it was just me + 5 BOMB and a lot of militia who just die and let you all rally xDD.

BTW bay ? what ?? hahaha dude what about you insane wipe in your bay when you came from inner portal, and we was waiting and kill you all, or what about hills we kill you all over there too xD .

Like Delune says, cannot belive how happy are BP today ^^ make me laugh, ok see you in the next match ^^

Great more 1111 pushing blobs. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Obs®

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Who took my hills keep yesterday? Man, that’s the last time I’m listening to these guys about taking my omega outdoors. Stupid skill lag from all the focus fire made #5 escape hatch not work.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

BOMB wasn’t out in full force and you had lots of pugs? No wonder why you were better than usual.

Thanks for all the bags, wiping your 60+ blobs over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over was a lot of fun!

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrion.5764

Tyrion.5764

wrong was not 60+ , was 32 players ^^, good too know we look like more for you :P, what about that over and over and over ohh are you remember bay + hills + brair+lake+ all the others places 32 player kill your blob jajaja, this is why its soo funny xDDD.

Tyryon Delos Bravos – Leader and Commander [BOMB] Bomb On me

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Tyrion, btw, I touched your stuff yesterday.

Chaba Tangnu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

I’m confused. Isn’t a 32 player group a blob?

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

in Match-ups

unknownchaos.1425

Tyrion, btw, I touched your stuff yesterday.

This sounds dirty..

Obs®

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

wrong was not 60+ , was 32 players ^^, good too know we look like more for you :P, what about that over and over and over ohh are you remember bay + hills + brair+lake+ all the others places 32 player kill your blob jajaja, this is why its soo funny xDDD.

32?? LOL! You must have forgot how to count.

I admit you wiped us some times but we wiped you as well and you just fail to admit that. Oh it was fun flipping your hills and SM in exchange for our wood keeps. You guys may have a lot of people but a lot of you forgot how to defend.

One thing I like about you guys is, unlike YB, you don’t drop open field superior ACs to kill us before engaging us in open field.

I had a lot of fun and I’m glad you didn’t switch maps after the first wipe. You just kept coming back.

Stormbluff Isle