11/15 FA/CD/EB

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

Nice try for SMC last night CD. If I hadn’t gotten a last minute scout, you would have capped it for sure! Very nice move taking advantage of our assault on red keep
Cheers
Mouse
EB Commander

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boottspurr.9184

Boottspurr.9184

Hi, I’ve also been solo roaming today. I’ve noticed that many Ebay are much much better than the CD i’ve played vs. Nice fights to all, esp ebay. Keep it up, but CD must play better because they are no challenge

I was just roaming a couple hours ago. I think I remember fighting a pretty good player from [mew]… Did you fight a Sylvari Elementalist possibly?

Boottspurr from World of Enders [WoE]

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

FA, would you guys mind letting us take something back in our own borderlands and THEN try to take it back? It’s more fun for both sides when we can at least play tug of war with a few towers. We almost had the tower gate down when you came over. There’s only 15 of us, we can’t really do much harm right now.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alphabet.7392

Alphabet.7392

Hi, I’ve also been solo roaming today. I’ve noticed that many Ebay are much much better than the CD i’ve played vs. Nice fights to all, esp ebay. Keep it up, but CD must play better because they are no challenge

I was just roaming a couple hours ago. I think I remember fighting a pretty good player from [mew]… Did you fight a Sylvari Elementalist possibly?

hm, i dont rmb ur guild tag, i also play on lowest, so i cant tell what the enemy is lol

also were u facing necro or ele?

HoD
Lyyneheim

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pixelles.4869

Pixelles.4869

Lonely/bored necro looking for some duels to practice if anyone’s interested. I’m in EBBL S camp, at the windmill <3.

(Or whisper me: Pixelles And Creme)

crochet lover, guinea pig mama & avid PvP’er <3

Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

to the ebay warrior i had 2 duels last night with:ty was fun fighting with u its good to find some awesome roamers, thats what i will miss when we face t1 again.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boottspurr.9184

Boottspurr.9184

hm, i dont rmb ur guild tag, i also play on lowest, so i cant tell what the enemy is lol

also were u facing necro or ele?

necro I think

Boottspurr from World of Enders [WoE]

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

So FA…bored, are we? A spawn camping attempt around Citadel?

[hS]

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

So FA…bored, are we? A spawn camping attempt around Citadel?

Meh. Seems like the spawn camping is mutual.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uhleet.7965

Uhleet.7965

They tried to spawn camp again? Wasn’t last nights steam roll from EBay enough when you tried it?

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

Ive honestly never seen such a backwards guild in my life we spawn camp you we wipe you over an over again, then we decide to leave since spawn camping gets boring after a while, some random pugs stay behind you push out with your blob an wipe pugs then come on the forum an chest thump that 20 die just killed the map zerg. But you are right we do got the right idea in ATK its why we farm DiE with such ease with your wet noodle hammers and bad commanding we can kite your blob and take you out with no problems. Hopefully you learned something watching our videos.

Your Jimmies seem rustled.
Thanks for the bags, love you ATK.

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

NV enjoyed the fights tonight from both eBay and cd. Thank you KoMe for the gvg

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

finally finished leveling my necro, not satisfied with how many people I managed to find tonight

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Has Ebay even had a T3 structure all week? I guess this is the only way they get to see what it looks like.

Hey guys, you can build waypoints in keeps if you hold them long enough. Pro tip.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Berformet.2981

Berformet.2981

Has Ebay even had a T3 structure all week? I guess this is the only way they get to see what it looks like.

Hey guys, you can build waypoints in keeps if you hold them long enough. Pro tip.

Only problem with the waypoint is that once its up, its like moths to a flame with you guys (FA). although we (CD) did hold our garri from a number of pushes AND managed to get a fortification upgrade done while being trebbed from Dawn’s with the wall being broken for about an hour. was fun

/) /)
(^.^)b Cmdr Whíte Rabbit, The Bunny Mesmer
d(“)(”) Alias: Thalia Cereus, Cisna Brightwell, Toxic Bunny

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

It’s true. I saw Flashy try to build one in CD Hills last night.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

No love for us pugs?

.~<{PuGLyFe}>~.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

We get them ASAP, at least one waypointed garrison a day, before you just keep zerging it over and over without rest until it’s yours. You guys kill dolyaks on the way to keeps to fill them up, and the various times we have 3-5 players serving as defense, you throw a group of 10 at us. Don’t act like we have no skill when you guys have a constant number stream that will ALWAYS outnumber us, that you like to use to just throw the numbers constantly at us without rest. Whenever you take Garrison it’s because we don’t have the numbers to keep you out at every gate. Remember this, you ONLY win because you have a constant high amount of coverage numbers.

[hS]

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

We get them ASAP, at least one waypointed garrison a day, before you just keep zerging it over and over without rest until it’s yours. You guys kill dolyaks on the way to keeps to fill them up, and the various times we have 3-5 players serving as defense, you throw a group of 10 at us. Don’t act like we have no skill when you guys have a constant number stream that will ALWAYS outnumber us, that you like to use to just throw the numbers constantly at us without rest. Whenever you take Garrison it’s because we don’t have the numbers to keep you out at every gate. Remember this, you ONLY win because you have a constant high amount of coverage numbers.

I wonder if any server wins that doesn’t have a high amount of coverage.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: esme.6391

esme.6391

I don’t think so. WvW is a coverage game. What can you do but try to squeeze whatever fun you can out of it.

Ehmry Bay’s adoranecro ~ [GH] ~ Winning over Tyria one inappropriate remark at a time.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

I’ve had a hard time squeezing fun out of this whenever FA just zergs anybody trying to take a tower on the map when they own almost 100% of it most of the time (most likely the map doesn’t look like that right now). It just makes this matchup too boring and gives me the urge to stop coming to WvW until the reset. It’s not fun when I can’t even duo a single camp without a zerg of 15+ FA coming and killing us before we even flip it.

[hS]

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Nah, I’ll probably just wait until next week before re-entering WvW. It’s a lot more fun on server reset. Plus we already know we’re going to lose next week most likely, so I expect a lot more things to be possible when the enemy doesn’t expect us to put up much of a fight. Besides…I have Elder Scrolls Online downloading right now because I actually got lucky enough to be in the beta.

[hS]

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: esme.6391

esme.6391

Don’t knock naps. I’ve been having fun. Something about just running pure troll with a group of 4 more pure troll people, knowing you won’t be effective but still laughing like crazy..

good times.

Ehmry Bay’s adoranecro ~ [GH] ~ Winning over Tyria one inappropriate remark at a time.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

We (FA) want to play too. If there is a hostile location on the map, of course people are going to head to it. People aren’t going to stop WvWing just so other servers feel comfortable.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Yay F2P!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Druss.6917

Druss.6917

I will say that while the lack of real skill by FA being hidden behind massive blobs makes this matchup tedious at best, I will commend you CD guys. Your numbers may be low but you fight like rabid lions. Kudos to you and not giving up. I still have fun steamrolling those FA blobs when we’re outnumbered, but it only goes so far when they keep regurgitating them out faster than we can kill them. Eventually the wall of bodies gets so high we can’t walk over them anymore and they push us out lol. Keep up the fight CD and don’t be discouraged by FA. I look forward to more fights with you guys in the future.

“Come to me and die you stinking whoresons. For I am Druss, and This is Death!”

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

“Waaaa FA zergs….. Waaaaaa they have no skill… Waaaa let’s duel even 1v2 and I’ll noodle you to death… Waaaa do you EVEN LIFT BRO?” (Ebay player)

You guys are so easy to PvF. Log off and go for a walk! It’s nice outside!

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

It’s always the same. Larger server = unskilled blobbers. Smaller servers = skilled fighters worn down by the masses. Its like sport announcers talking about white people in sports. The small servers are “scrappy” and “hard-workers” who use their skill to overcome the advantages of the bigger server. Blah blah blaaaaaaaah. Its doublespeak to make people feel better about themselves/the server.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

I will say that while the lack of real skill by FA being hidden behind massive blobs makes this matchup tedious at best, I will commend you CD guys. Your numbers may be low but you fight like rabid lions. Kudos to you and not giving up. I still have fun steamrolling those FA blobs when we’re outnumbered, but it only goes so far when they keep regurgitating them out faster than we can kill them. Eventually the wall of bodies gets so high we can’t walk over them anymore and they push us out lol. Keep up the fight CD and don’t be discouraged by FA. I look forward to more fights with you guys in the future.

<3

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

It’s always the same. Larger server = unskilled blobbers. Smaller servers = skilled fighters worn down by the masses. Its like sport announcers talking about white people in sports. The small servers are “scrappy” and “hard-workers” who use their skill to overcome the advantages of the bigger server. Blah blah blaaaaaaaah. Its doublespeak to make people feel better about themselves/the server.

this made me lol for real

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xcaliber.7903

Xcaliber.7903

When the reality is this is population wars. Lest you be guilty of what you are accusing everyone else of as well.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

When the reality is this is population wars. Lest you be guilty of what you are accusing everyone else of as well.

Nah. The PPT game is population wars for sure. I was trying to say that everyone says these things. The larger servers commend the smaller servers for fighting back just as much as the smaller servers chest-thump about it themselves. But when a larger server says a smaller server frankly sucks they get flamed for being a bunch of 1-spamming guardian bots. It’s tedious and a sad argument.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I try to be realistic. I’m a no skill baddie. I blob on my uplevel. I get zerged on my 80. Just kitten badness all around. Take my bag, please.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

I pee failure and poop bags.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karmik.2641

Karmik.2641

any last minute GvG scims whisper me in game, Silo Silo Silo or my account name.

[APS] Silo Menel- Guild Master

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

It takes real skill to “cut & paste” a cliche from a million previous posts, but it does save you time from actually thinking of something relevant to say, so give yourself a pat on the back

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

I am a cat and I hate you all. This is my summary for this week. Also,

http://belarr.com/bakercat/

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Charrcat does not approve…he needs to work harder at it.

[hS]

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

It takes real skill to “cut & paste” a cliche from a million previous posts, but it does save you time from actually thinking of something relevant to say, so give yourself a pat on the back

Everything before and after the comas in this response is pot meet kettle to the extreme. Just pointing it out to make sure people dont make the same mistake (and to keep this post relevant?).

Also, want to thank the guys in APS that I was dueling at the windmill. Some good battles.

Final note: DIE commander necro, this is the warrior you constantly ran from until you had 2v1 3v1 even, please fight…..please?

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

No love for us pugs?

.~<{PuGLyFe}>~.

No love for the ones who ran up the hill and joined the gvg.

Edit: plz dont say it was even numbers I recorded the gvg and managed to catch a glimpse of at least 4 extras coming up the hill and from behind the windmill. Overall we had fun it was good training we decided to leave after realising we were outnumbered

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

(edited by Atreidies.6257)

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Will the real Charr Cat please stand up

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Will the real Charr Cat please stand up

I knew that would make you come out of the woodwork. What crazy 1v1s have you been up to Menorah?

[hS]

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

(edited by Amins.3710)

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercenary Higgins.1807

Mercenary Higgins.1807

Long awaited and highly anticipated GvG [HOPE] vs [DIE] kicking off now, live stream for those who can’t make it

Edit: Highlight video can be seen here,

http://www.twitch.tv/acquire_fort_aspenwood/c/3281076

Mercenary Higgins: D/D
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Mercenary Higgins.1807)

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcol.2349

Marcol.2349

After a riveting display of 1s, I received a great many pleasures with my Ebay Asuran lady-boy. Just what I needed after slaughtering APS all week.

Attachments:

Crystal Desert – Nameless Accord [NA]
Guardian – Marqo | Necromancer – Nellie Tu
http://www.youtube.com/user/NelliGW2

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Porqington.3189

Porqington.3189

Thank you [GH] for the awesome fights on Ebay BL this evening. You guys are good!

We Don’t Need No [STAB] – JQ

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Thank you to DIE for the fights tonight. DIE did not have their main GvG driver and most guilds would cancel, but they still showed up and gave us a few rounds of fights. So thank you for the fights, and best of luck to you guys, I don’t think we’ll meet again for a long time.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

Still sad that we didn’t get to GvG DIE.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

Hands down the most boring match up in a long time. No roamers, duelers, or any good small fights. Apparently the only “roamers” are 15 person EB/FA groups of horrendous keyboard turning players.

Props to the Rage thief and his buddy, though. Good duels!

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Good fights are hard to find but they’re still out there.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB