11/15 JQ/ SOS/ BG (Gold Season Match 5)

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

So many people thrashing mindlessly about. It is ok to be upset if you lose or happy if you win, making stuff up just tends to make you look silly. Please try to stay positive and focus on the good times.

Congratulations on a good win BG ( if you maintain the rage 2 more days ) well deserved multi week effort. To the BG roamer thief, excellent DPS, more than one SoS swears whenever you appear/disappear!

Good luck, hope you find ways to enjoy the game.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Ko Killer.7206

Mr Ko Killer.7206

I’m not arguing for which server is stronger or weaker. It’s possible for both JQ and SoR to work it out to end week 7 with 25 points each.

End of Week 6 JQ@19 +5 gets to 24 points, SoR@17 +3 gets 20 points.
End of Week 7 JQ@24 +1 gets to 25 points, SoR@20 +5 gets to 25 points

The question is are JQ and SoR willing to work it out for the next 2 weeks?

This also gives TC 3rd seat.

To quote an excerpt:

Week 5 JQ first, BG second. Week 7 will start at 28 for BG and 26 for JQ. If BG then gets second, JQ and BG will both get 31 and tie.

I don’t think I have to say it, but the reason why we wouldn’t tie for 2nd with SoR is most probably the same reason why BG would not tank their score for the remainder of this current week to allow a tie for 1st with JQ. Some people fight for rewards, others fight for gloating, some fight to fight. I can say all servers have an equal amount of all 3 types of players, but the server as a whole is going for pride, if anything else.

Jade Quarry’s TrollMaster General| Generation Of Legends [EviL] Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Seriously, who didn’t know BG was going to win before this whole thing even started? I admit I got a bit worried when a few of our guilds transferred, but not that worried.

As a BG not-in-huge-wvw-guild person it’s always been the community that makes BG great to me. Whether it’s Teq or seasons or whatever, BG always has certain things going for it.

To whit:
1. Not a lot of kitten. People actually submit to the will of the commanders and do what they’re told. If they don’t or if a certain commander is a kitten we’ll all ignore him/her because politeness is important on BG.

2. Politeness. Not very many commanders flip out and yell at pugs. I know they want to, badly, but they don’t. They just sigh, adjust their tactics and move on. I’ve seen it umpteen times on EBG, I know commanders wanted to yell at me a time or two and I’ve certainly deserved it, but no yelling, just sigh and adjust tactics.

3. Coordination. If we’re lacking bloodlust, for instance, someone on the ebg channel will ask the borderland maps to please obtain it. Voila, it’s done. Map assignments, which I can’t see cuz i’m a pug, are done weekly and everyone on the BWC knows who goes where at what time/day and BGers know what the objectives are because we’re given them every week.

4. We’re rich. Maybe not everyone on BG is rich but dear god in heaven people, how many twilights are on this server? Now, ask yourself why we’re rich? The answer is the above 3 points.

So, hope I haven’t given any of our secrets away, but like in any workplace/community/country it’s the culture that’s important above anything else. When you get your culture together anything is possible.

This, again, is the view of someone who is not in a big guild or makes any decisions about anything for BG, but I feel the effects every day and it makes me love BG and put in 15 hour days in wvw. If the above things weren’t true, I’d have transferred already.

Step 1. Get Legendary
Step 2. Join BG
Step 3. ????
Step 4. Profit

Actually given what I’ve seen from some people I know:
Step 1. Get Legendary
Step 2. Go to BG
Step 3. Get gold medal
Step 4. Uninstall and pray that ESO is all you think it will be despite having the intellect and wisdom to know better.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Force.2841

Force.2841

Seriously, who didn’t know BG was going to win before this whole thing even started? I admit I got a bit worried when a few of our guilds transferred, but not that worried.

As a BG not-in-huge-wvw-guild person it’s always been the community that makes BG great to me. Whether it’s Teq or seasons or whatever, BG always has certain things going for it.

To whit:
1. Not a lot of kitten. People actually submit to the will of the commanders and do what they’re told. If they don’t or if a certain commander is a kitten we’ll all ignore him/her because politeness is important on BG.

2. Politeness. Not very many commanders flip out and yell at pugs. I know they want to, badly, but they don’t. They just sigh, adjust their tactics and move on. I’ve seen it umpteen times on EBG, I know commanders wanted to yell at me a time or two and I’ve certainly deserved it, but no yelling, just sigh and adjust tactics.

3. Coordination. If we’re lacking bloodlust, for instance, someone on the ebg channel will ask the borderland maps to please obtain it. Voila, it’s done. Map assignments, which I can’t see cuz i’m a pug, are done weekly and everyone on the BWC knows who goes where at what time/day and BGers know what the objectives are because we’re given them every week.

4. We’re rich. Maybe not everyone on BG is rich but dear god in heaven people, how many twilights are on this server? Now, ask yourself why we’re rich? The answer is the above 3 points.

So, hope I haven’t given any of our secrets away, but like in any workplace/community/country it’s the culture that’s important above anything else. When you get your culture together anything is possible.

This, again, is the view of someone who is not in a big guild or makes any decisions about anything for BG, but I feel the effects every day and it makes me love BG and put in 15 hour days in wvw. If the above things weren’t true, I’d have transferred already.

Step 1. Get Legendary
Step 2. Join BG
Step 3. ????
Step 4. Profit

Actually given what I’ve seen from some people I know:
Step 1. Get Legendary
Step 2. Go to BG
Step 3. Get gold medal
Step 4. Uninstall and pray that ESO is all you think it will be despite having the intellect and wisdom to know better.

Just got another Beta test invite to ESO for this Sunday and it’s depressing to see how they are killing the Elder Scrolls Feel. I predict only people from TC will go play ESO to RP lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zeus.2375

zeus.2375

As a commander on JQ that has avoided WvW until last week to brush up on game play, I am glad that BG came out to play. I have field respect for all the teams on BG for one main reason. When they run, it’s not every engagement, there is an actual reasoning why they have to run. BG will actually fight and tussle with you, this is regardless if they outnumber you, equal in numbers, or even lower in numbers. They give just about as many F’s as we do when it comes to the open field play. I hope this week shows an example to the other educating team leads as myself on JQ that the words I preached in regards to educating the masses that it is a maintain thing, not just an every so often thing

Thank you guys for making the game exciting for myself and my squad. We were scraping anything we could for fights the last few weeks, even running our own internal sPvP tournaments to get some good PvP in. Expect to see me out tonight on a random Bordlerland. If you see Jedbacca.6297 online in your buddy lists, I’ll be running whoever follows me in to the largest teams you guys got, including SoS so I can call out people that are rallybots and to go uninstall as usual.

Good matchup all!

I’ll take you up on your offer as it sounds like a lot of fun!!! You seem to have a cool attitude…but please go easy on the rallybots especially if they’re condi build long bow ranger uplevels. Poor things have feelings too but get no love.

Indeed, always chill attitude. Seems like what you see is what you get kind of guy. One of many on other server I respect. I had load of fun crashing against them on BGBL this week.

(edited by zeus.2375)

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

As a commander on JQ that has avoided WvW until last week to brush up on game play, I am glad that BG came out to play. I have field respect for all the teams on BG for one main reason. When they run, it’s not every engagement, there is an actual reasoning why they have to run. BG will actually fight and tussle with you, this is regardless if they outnumber you, equal in numbers, or even lower in numbers. They give just about as many F’s as we do when it comes to the open field play. I hope this week shows an example to the other educating team leads as myself on JQ that the words I preached in regards to educating the masses that it is a maintain thing, not just an every so often thing

Thank you guys for making the game exciting for myself and my squad. We were scraping anything we could for fights the last few weeks, even running our own internal sPvP tournaments to get some good PvP in. Expect to see me out tonight on a random Bordlerland. If you see Jedbacca.6297 online in your buddy lists, I’ll be running whoever follows me in to the largest teams you guys got, including SoS so I can call out people that are rallybots and to go uninstall as usual.

Good matchup all!

I’ll take you up on your offer as it sounds like a lot of fun!!! You seem to have a cool attitude…but please go easy on the rallybots especially if they’re condi build long bow ranger uplevels. Poor things have feelings too but get no love.

I think everyone gets to the point where you have that “one guy”. Not on VOIP, running uplevel despite you repeatedly asking them not to, and going into the biggest brawls with all zerker gear…
Sometimes the kick button can serve as a wake-up call (I’ve never done it for said reasons, but I could see it happening when you have some essentially trolling his/her own guild).

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

… and going into the biggest brawls with all zerker gear…

I go into the biggest brawls with full zerker gear on. Then I kill commanders

#NeverDie

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

(edited by WhiteAndMilky.2514)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zee.1294

Zee.1294

ESO looks nice..to bad they went sub..
I,ll be weghting a litle longer … Star Citizen…Best dam Game the world will ever see…
till then will play Hammerfall on the battlefild….

Viggen ( SF ) warrior – JQ
Want some…..come get some !

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

Can we please not get into these conspiracy theories again?

Every server will act in a manner that benefits them the most. In week one it was in the best interest of BG and SoR to send JQ to 3rd place.

With regards to [Agg]’s action yesterday, have you watched the conversation between The Joker and Two -Face in The Dark Knight? [Agg] looks for fights. I very much doubt they concern themselves with PPT or who wins. This is the mentality of majority of GvG focused guilds.

I’m pretty sure Agg just wants to violate all the PPT’rs game mode because it gets them riled up.

When they’re taking up queue spaces to do their own thing and leaving SoS defenders starved for man power in that particular map. It kind of validates it.

What que spots? I watched them move 30 people around to 4 different maps on demand last night on stream?

Also BG is pretty much the Vizunah of NA with 24/7 coverage and players who man every camp, tower, and keep they own with arrowcarts and siege all over the place and really don’t care because PPT seems to be all they care about. It doesn’t seem like they care about fighting or fights, just points.

Congratulations to them on the win and future wins, the sheer amount of people you guys have running around at all hours of the day around every corner is remarkable.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

I fought a bunch of times with a BG commander this morning, busy trying to take out our siege over the course of an hour atop SMC. What skill tree has flight so I can even it out a bit?

I think he just longbow 3’d you (stealth) then ran around behind you to the other outcropping.

Edit: now that I’m watching it again though, it doesn’t look like it.

I definitely want to know where to get that trait. :P Maybe I’ll play my ranger in WvW, haha.

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

JQ, how are you enjoying getting farmed in your own garrison lol

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

I fought a bunch of times with a BG commander this morning, busy trying to take out our siege over the course of an hour atop SMC. What skill tree has flight so I can even it out a bit?

To be fair, I think that says more about the state of ranger, considering they did that, and still got owned.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

If by ‘BG will do anything to win’, you mean we will come out every night fighting as hard as we can, then you are right. Do you want me to name a few guilds we lost? MERC, CA, TKG, etc. ZDs transfers to BG and covers a part of that timezone and SoR just ‘gives up’. Truth is, you just don’t like getting wiped by such an organised guild every night, so it is stackgate all of a sudden. Before the league began, BG was in 3rd, and now 1 guild was enough to break a server like SoR? JQ had all of it’s maps qued when fighting tier 2 servers, and now can’t que up more than 1 map? Says a lot about the server.

Honestly, when I see posts like this I despair and isn’t this an exact copy of something you posted a few days back as well? Does anyone of substance on BG actually know this guy? Is it worth my time responding to this at all?

If you want to insult an entire server then fine go right ahead, whatever dude.

and,,, before anyone else takes offense, my definition of a person of substance on BG at present is anyone but this guy I reserve the right to add others to the list but of course its my list and its also easy to be removed

So in my whole post you only read the last line? At least try to refute what i said?

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

oh come on … JQ really has no right to complain …

when you bought MERC …. you pvded like every night until season started lmao

And this is why we hate BG

Who are we?

Do you represent a server? A guild? A Group of JQ investors?

Who wants to know?

Hi, im Cod on Cod and im 33 years old, and have been playing GW2 since beta.

I travel between servers alot to get a taste of everything, so im not in a guild (well ok, sometimes i rep my own “banking guild” for a few minutes). Im a permanent selfmade pug

It’s been boiled down some in my signature, true.

My allegiance lies with BG though, but I think a quick run through my post history would reveal that.

Now do you know who Butter is speaking for? Really don’t like when my simple questions gets dodged like the plague, like Keezee did for an entire day…. (well, technically still do).

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

(edited by Cod on Cod.3694)

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

So you hate us because you can’t pvd anymore? LOL

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

I’m not arguing for which server is stronger or weaker. It’s possible for both JQ and SoR to work it out to end week 7 with 25 points each.

To quote an excerpt:

Week 5 JQ first, BG second. Week 7 will start at 28 for BG and 26 for JQ. If BG then gets second, JQ and BG will both get 31 and tie.

I don’t think I have to say it, but the reason why we wouldn’t tie for 2nd with SoR is most probably the same reason why BG would not tank their score for the remainder of this current week to allow a tie for 1st with JQ. Some people fight for rewards, others fight for gloating, some fight to fight. I can say all servers have an equal amount of all 3 types of players, but the server as a whole is going for pride, if anything else.

^^ This along with what Chris said, is why TC will try there hardest to come 2nd next week versus SoR & JQ, and 1st in the final week. It’s all we can do, and we’ll take it one day at a time.

Mostly for server morale is what we’re pushing for. To prove after WvW went to JQ, after EP to SoS, and KH to Mags, we’re fighting hard and hoping to show everyone that guilds come and go, but we still get better. And hope to have good fights along the way, learn some things, identify weaker areas to work on. I’m very impressed with how well TC has done against the big 3, hell I may as well say this season.

About now our server feels if we press hard and are able to tie SoR, it’s a huge win in itself, and a real testament to the server. Maybe a pipe dream accomplishment, but whatever … it is a goal which we aim for to give our WvW core more grounds to stand on, while still be the fun loving Coast you guys all know.

~X [STUN], TC

When I ERP, I may look like a dirtnapper, but really I’m just getting into position ;-P

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

To quote an excerpt:

^^ This along with what Chris said, is why TC will try there hardest to come 2nd next week versus SoR & JQ, and 1st in the final week. It’s all we can do, and we’ll take it one day at a time.

Mostly for server morale is what we’re pushing for. To prove after WvW went to JQ, after EP to SoS, and KH to Mags, we’re fighting hard and hoping to show everyone that guilds come and go, but we still get better. And hope to have good fights along the way, learn some things, identify weaker areas to work on. I’m very impressed with how well TC has done against the big 3, hell I may as well say this season.

About now our server feels if we press hard and are able to tie SoR, it’s a huge win in itself, and a real testament to the server. Maybe a pipe dream accomplishment, but whatever … it is a goal which we aim for to give our WvW core more grounds to stand on, while still be the fun loving Coast you guys all know.

~X [STUN], TC

When I ERP, I may look like a dirtnapper, but really I’m just getting into position ;-P

I will openly state that I would love to see that happen.

Also, Electriette is not as innocent as she says. She is on TC afterall and nobody on TC is innocent

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

I know. She is EvIL, in a fun way ~ and generally loves to kick me into position. It’s a power thing I’m CERNtain about it, if ya get too close she’ll leash ya.

Also stronk like tonka ~ when she says for you to get to bread, the internet goes out on the block. But I found her weak spot … expensive pillows, yes … very , expensive pillows
<3 TC all inclusive Coast front resorts

Attachments:

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

<3 JQ. I love you guys and I don’t care what anyone says despite our coverage and us hitting you at your weak points, you guys keep fighting. You guys used new strategies, pulled crazy hours and fought your hardest and you guys made this match enjoyable.#GolemQuarry

Now to debunk some things about Blackgate.
1. BG helps guilds that wants to transfer to us.
2. BG loves Russians
3. BG is not just a PPT server we have guilds of all kinds here as do JQ and SoR.
4. 2v1
5. BG came to this season with a mission and we weren’t going stop till we succeeded or it was over. WvW is our world versus yours. It’s not my guild versus yours and that’s what we want to win. What happens to Blackgate after the season happens. Guilds could leave, more could come, BG could stop playing to win etc etc. The game is changing yet again and it’s probably going to change each server or guilds focus.

@SF & Jed: I feel like I’ve watched you guys grow and adapt overtime from an enemy stand point. I’ve been fighting you guys since I was on SoS. Always good fights and I’m happy to see you guys are still running strong. I saw you guys GvGed AGG and I’m happy you entered the scene. One of these days(not this week) you should contact me for a GvG. I think a SFvOnS would be awesome.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Will [BEAR] from SoS be out tonight in Oceanic? Missed you guys this week…

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

Remember when jq and sor said bg had no chance of winning seasons? Then they both lost to bg in week 1 and started claiming they both didn’t care about seasons? Ahh… Good times. Pew Pew Pew! Watch out for lazors!

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

For those that didn’t watch any streams or get to go to the test.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Suddenly, music.

Thanks for the link, though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Suddenly, music.

Thanks for the link, though.

I just left some voice comms in, I threw it together in like 20 minutes. I didn’t really take time to edit alot so I apologize for its roughness lol.

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Remember when jq and sor said bg had no chance of winning seasons? Then they both lost to bg in week 1 and started claiming they both didn’t care about seasons? Ahh… Good times. Pew Pew Pew! Watch out for lazors!

Its true most people thought SoR was the force to beat and BG definitely was underestimated, but thats also why the first week turned out the way it did. I’d be more interested to see what would happen in an all out no holds barred matchup that has no bearing on league. We’d see all three pushing for that week instead of who they think will give them trouble later on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serkz.3140

Serkz.3140

Good matchup all!

I think everyone gets to the point where you have that “one guy”. Not on VOIP, running uplevel despite you repeatedly asking them not to, and going into the biggest brawls with all zerker gear…
Sometimes the kick button can serve as a wake-up call (I’ve never done it for said reasons, but I could see it happening when you have some essentially trolling his/her own guild).

In this case, it’s not that “one guy” but that “one class”. It’s an inside joke about how a couple of BG commanders despise rangers, more-so upleveled ones. Being a commander is a tough job coz as you said, there are voip absent, poorly geared and traited pugs they have to deal with. Once they learn, they become a valuable resource for the server.

80 ele | wolf rank | Bgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ayarei.6912

Ayarei.6912

ppl always complain winner. if JQ win ss1 both BG and SoR surely complaint about JQ bought MERC. but now is ZDs.

you guys forgot (or ignore) about how many BG did OT.
and it will be us to do the same thing if other winning this.

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

To quote an excerpt:

~X [STUN], TC

Let me translate this into terms the good gentleman from TC refrains from using:

“Let’s blatantly double-team SoR so shamelessly that their heads will explode.”

As someone who has no skin in that matchup, I think it should be done because SoR will not lose a thing other than pride; and I think a little humility will go a long way towards fixing the giant “what went wrong” in regards to their performance during this season.

Plus it will be incredibly hilarious.

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

I respectfully request that Blackgate rolls all engineers for next week’s matchup…just because they can.

in Match-ups

I respectfully request that Blackgate rolls all engineers for next week’s matchup…just because they can.

We’ve already decided to roll Rangers.

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Could you imagine 50 magnets on one person? LOL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

ppl always complain winner. if JQ win ss1 both BG and SoR surely complaint about JQ bought MERC. but now is ZDs.

you guys forgot (or ignore) about how many BG did OT.
and it will be us to do the same thing if other winning this.

Lol OT! Blackgate players were happy to do what hours they put in, no one was forced or told to do so. You can say what you want but if some one wants to play for 2,6,12,24 hours that’s on them and their choice.

And to the IF JQ won! I think the common complaint would have been that JQ got 3 easy matches.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

Could you imagine 50 magnets on one person? LOL

Or a 50 pet zerg on a commander? or 50 roots?

-KNT- BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

JQ, how are you enjoying getting farmed in your own garrison lol

Actually I thought it was the other way around. Certainly the 109 loot bags from that defence suggested that….

You really are a prize aren’t you. The gift that keeps on giving.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

I’d be more interested to see what would happen in an all out no holds barred matchup that has no bearing on league. We’d see all three pushing for that week instead of who they think will give them trouble later on.

I feel like it’d be a double team against BG for the next few weeks, just because of how much chest thumping is gonna happen. :s

elite specs ruined pvp.

in Match-ups

Kreen.3925

If by ‘BG will do anything to win’, you mean we will come out every night fighting as hard as we can, then you are right. Do you want me to name a few guilds we lost? MERC, CA, TKG, etc. ZDs transfers to BG and covers a part of that timezone and SoR just ‘gives up’. Truth is, you just don’t like getting wiped by such an organised guild every night, so it is stackgate all of a sudden. Before the league began, BG was in 3rd, and now 1 guild was enough to break a server like SoR? JQ had all of it’s maps qued when fighting tier 2 servers, and now can’t que up more than 1 map? Says a lot about the server.

Honestly, when I see posts like this I despair and isn’t this an exact copy of something you posted a few days back as well? Does anyone of substance on BG actually know this guy? Is it worth my time responding to this at all?

If you want to insult an entire server then fine go right ahead, whatever dude.

and,,, before anyone else takes offense, my definition of a person of substance on BG at present is anyone but this guy I reserve the right to add others to the list but of course its my list and its also easy to be removed

So in my whole post you only read the last line? At least try to refute what i said?

No, I only quoted the last line. The rest did not warrant quoting as it was nonsense. There is a difference….

You really cannot see the flaws in your nonsense? Well, I will leave you to wallow in your ignorance. You are not worth my time.

I fight for JQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: akanibbles.6237

akanibbles.6237

Congratulations to Blackgate. Totally dominated this match up, and the title appears to be all wrapped up.

I thought Jade Quarry would have pushed you more. Still we all know where to go to be on the winning server.

in Match-ups

Kreen.3925

Who are we?

Do you represent a server? A guild? A Group of JQ investors?

Who wants to know?

Hi, im Cod on Cod and im 33 years old, and have been playing GW2 since beta.

I travel between servers alot to get a taste of everything, so im not in a guild (well ok, sometimes i rep my own “banking guild” for a few minutes). Im a permanent selfmade pug

It’s been boiled down some in my signature, true.

My allegiance lies with BG though, but I think a quick run through my post history would reveal that.

Now do you know who Butter is speaking for? Really don’t like when my simple questions gets dodged like the plague, like Keezee did for an entire day…. (well, technically still do).

How refreshing. Nice to meet you Cod. I am Kreen and have been on JQ since early beta. My allegiance lies with JQ, no surprise there. I don’t hate my enemies. Some I respect and some I happily clean off the bottom of my boots. The ones I respect tend to be the ones who do the boot cleaning on me

As far as butter is concerned. I have no clue there. I would guess he speaks for himself as we all do. Some folks like to speak for others buts that’s just the ego rising to the top as it sometimes can do.

With regard to dodging questions, I gave up bothering about that years ago. If people are dodging your questions its because they do not have the answers. Take it as a compliment and it means you have already won. Move on and find another target like me.

Right now this is a target rich environment, much like WvW.

I fight for JQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Full Turret builds with Supply Crate. A zerg of 40 Engineers deploying all their turrets simultaneously followed by 40 Supply Crates falling from the sky at the same time would be an epic sight. That would be 240 Turrets on the ground.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Congratulations to Blackgate. Totally dominated this match up, and the title appears to be all wrapped up.

I thought Jade Quarry would have pushed you more. Still we all know where to go to be on the winning server.

HoD.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Full Turret builds with Supply Crate. A zerg of 40 Engineers deploying all their turrets simultaneously followed by 40 Supply Crates falling from the sky at the same time would be an epic sight. That would be 240 Turrets on the ground.

Or break the game…

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Kreen.3925

<3 JQ. I love you guys and I don’t care what anyone says despite our coverage and us hitting you at your weak points, you guys keep fighting. You guys used new strategies, pulled crazy hours and fought your hardest and you guys made this match enjoyable.#GolemQuarry

Thank you for these sentiments.

I fight for JQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mjrnx.2483

Mjrnx.2483

Dear Umberglade Police,

We’re watching you.

Love,
The Godfather – Umberglade Mafia

Umberglade Mafia you will know justice!
We’re watching you!

Sincerely,
Umberglade Police dept.

Attachments:

Amirn | Ele & Mesmer of #swaggate

in Match-ups

Kreen.3925

Great fights in JQ Garry tonight BG. Was a hard fought defence. Good to see some ZDs there as well.

Thank you for all the loot and great fighting. I was on my ranger tonight as I started killing yaks on BG BL for while roaming and then the call went out to defend Garry and it was killing and looting time Ages since I have played him.

And SoS, you little scamps, trying to come in via watergate with you sneaky havoc squad while we were defending against BG Thank you for keeping us on our toes.

I fight for JQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Thanks to Aegis. You are really great with your teamplay and using stealth combos. Loved fighting you.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vapour.7348

Vapour.7348

I’m from TC and I’d like to say that the folks from BG are some of the nicest around.

I wanted to move to a T1 before the season started and a BGer asked me if I could afford moving to a T1. If not, he could help pay for half or so of my transfer to any of the T1 servers, not just exclusive to BG.

I declined because I did not need financial assistance but I thought it was a really kind gesture and will never forget it. He wasn’t trying to buy me and instead just offered help.

Just by browsing through this thread, I can say that some BGers are sweethearts.

Mini Unagi – Iuther – Iiq – Trend – lancaster

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Honestly, can’t tell if serious 0_o

I know a few bg like that, and jq, and ex-bg, but I just can’t tell.

in Match-ups

I’m from TC and I’d like to say that the folks from BG are some of the nicest around.

I wanted to move to a T1 before the season started and a BGer asked me if I could afford moving to a T1. If not, he could help pay for half or so of my transfer to any of the T1 servers, not just exclusive to BG.

I declined because I did not need financial assistance but I thought it was a really kind gesture and will never forget it. He wasn’t trying to buy me and instead just offered help.

Just by browsing through this thread, I can say that some BGers are sweethearts.

Posts like these have me wondering if I’m the only constantly broke person on this server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otokomae.9356

Otokomae.9356

Posts like these have me wondering if I’m the only constantly broke person on this server.

You are.

Bakuon/Bakuon Thief [MAS]/ ex-[ATac]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

Hey ummm what the?? Im so confused, this thread is just blah blah rawr pfft pfft rawr blah blah!

Oh and BTW.. DA from JQ you guys are hard to kill i hated that you took my hills on JQ BL from us. But to be fair I only had about 8 on me at the time. How many did yall have? I know it was enough for 3 sup rams. And man do they need to nerf perma immobilize.. that just rediculous. But all in all it was good fighting you..again!

I feel you on that immobilize… but we had a lot of fun fighting and running around causing trouble in JQBL last night. You guys all delivered some good fights!

Your Hills was just too shiny! We needed to take it. We likes the shinys… And it’s true we’re very French Canadian. In your Hills, eating all the poutine?

Ele for Hire