11/15 SBI/DB/BP

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

Well, we used to have a Ranger on Tarnished Coast…but he didn’t transfer with us.

I know a couple guys alt Ranger…but no, pretty sure we had nobody on Rangers last night. We’re not a roaming guild, after all. We’re a zerg crew.

/shrug

Oh cripes. I’ve figured out who decided to conduct that bit of carelessness in the guild. The unfortunate fellow was on the hill with his uplevel ranger and had gone afk with the pet on Guard. >_< Gave him a hard talking to just now.

I guess somebody went up too close to the stands and tagged him during some of the rounds. Wouldn’t be surprised with all the AoE [BB] packs. =S I don’t usually stick around to watch GvGs much myself, so I can’t keep track of people who were there.

On behalf of RoT, I sincerely apologize for the interference. Please let me or Obby Shards know if you see any more of our guys doing anything like this, especially with obvious intent, in any GvGs. We have an immediate guild kick policy for any willful interference in GvG rounds.

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Yeah, I figured it was probably something like that. It had happened to me before as well (but I wasn’t AFK). Just gotta remember to stow that silly pet when on the sidelines. No harm no foul.

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Oh cripes. I’ve figured out who decided to conduct that bit of carelessness in the guild. The unfortunate fellow was on the hill with his uplevel ranger and had gone afk with the pet on Guard. >_< Gave him a hard talking to just now.

I guess somebody went up too close to the stands and tagged him during some of the rounds. Wouldn’t be surprised with all the AoE [BB] packs. =S I don’t usually stick around to watch GvGs much myself, so I can’t keep track of people who were there.

On behalf of RoT, I sincerely apologize for the interference. Please let me or Obby Shards know if you see any more of our guys doing anything like this, especially with obvious intent, in any GvGs. We have an immediate guild kick policy for any willful interference in GvG rounds.

Thanks for looking into that. No big.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Savoy.6824

Savoy.6824

Early daytime is a low coverage time for SBI, I think it always has been. And yea the fact that its friday and the match has been decided probably plays a role. Though “spoiler alert” SBI is obessed with EB and some of you may recall we used to let everything but EB go no matter what. I think the native SBI players that have been here since launch still have mindset.

It wasnt till guilds like Abys, Beast, and Hero transferred that our borderlands started to get some love. Big thanks to those guys to coming over to help us be a competitive server. I may be wrong about Abys they may have been here all along, I forget. Also big thanks to guild like TE for sticking around even during the slow days to help keep us competitive.

And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once – Nietzsche

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: wolf.1895

wolf.1895

kitten , BP really going full fatass mode for that second place. You guys do realize that y’all are still going to end up above DB regardless of this matchs results, right?

Synco // Retired Guild leader of TERROR [TG] #1 GvG Guild NA Post-HoT
Maguuma Server Dictator

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

kitten , BP really going full fatass mode for that second place. You guys do realize that y’all are still going to end up above DB regardless of this matchs results, right?

well they get their cake they get to eat it right?

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

We play for keeps, bro. Step off!

Lets be honest- when’s the last time you saw an exciting last day PPT finish to decide the finish order? If only every week worked like that then PPT might actually matter.

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

We play for keeps, bro. Step off!

Lets be honest- when’s the last time you saw an exciting last day PPT finish to decide the finish order? If only every week worked like that then PPT might actually matter.

since we dont have daytime presence not to exciting for me
thats why i have black tape were PPT should be, its not bout the score but the journey

more Rum

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

(edited by Lenador.1436)

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

all 4 maps queued, gg bp tier 1 server.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BLANE.8346

BLANE.8346

blah blah blah blahblah? blah blah

so much hate in this thread o.o

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

Hats off to everyone this week, may have been my favorite week of leagues so far. Always fights to be had any time of day. SBI played the role of benevolent overlord wonderfully and from what I saw didn’t overly focus either of the lower servers, allowing us to really slug it out to determine the 2nd place (which is still far from over, keep at it BP!).

Also thanks to DR and TE for the great GvG’s this week! <3’s all around!

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Today is clear evidence of BP’s fair weathering and broken ways.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Early daytime is a low coverage time for SBI, I think it always has been. And yea the fact that its friday and the match has been decided probably plays a role. Though “spoiler alert” SBI is obessed with EB and some of you may recall we used to let everything but EB go no matter what. I think the native SBI players that have been here since launch still have mindset.

It wasnt till guilds like Abys, Beast, and Hero transferred that our borderlands started to get some love. Big thanks to those guys to coming over to help us be a competitive server. I may be wrong about Abys they may have been here all along, I forget. Also big thanks to guild like TE for sticking around even during the slow days to help keep us competitive.

We came over about two months ago, and have always been a borderland guild, we feel it’s more important than EB. Besides that, there is no way we would all get in anyway, and we prefer to run as a group.

Thanks to DB and BP for sticking it out all week against a higher populated WvW server. In my opinion, we had better fights with you guys and gals this week than we have had since we fought FA.

Extra shout out to [Lost], and the fights last night. Thanks for skirmishing with us, it helped us get back on track to fighting the better guild groups we will face down the road, we were getting rusty.

P.S. SHOUT OUT TO TEVERIE FOR THROWING JUNK IN THE MYSTIC FORGE AND GETTING THE LEGEND!

[Abys]

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

[ÆÆÆÆ] Thanks for the duels you guys. Was very fun fighting you at windmill earlier. Next time we see each other we must hook up earlier in the week so that we can get a proper 5v5 set up. Thanks for not being cowards like some other people on your server…

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I just wanted to chime in on this thread and say “Good job” to DB for their hard work flipping everything 5AM this morning. It was a good concentrated effort, earned you a solid second placing in the match-up, and enabled me and countless others to finally get another 1/5 on our Stonemist capture achievement, haha. I was really worried earlier in the week when BP was up over you guys that you had given up the ghost, but was pleasantly surprised to wake up and see you guys ticking 585.

Rock on. thumbs up

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I just wanted to chime in on this thread and say “Good job” to DB for their hard work flipping everything 5AM this morning. It was a good concentrated effort, earned you a solid second placing in the match-up,

Which matchup are you following?

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstraction.3019

Abstraction.3019

I just wanted to chime in on this thread and say “Good job” to DB for their hard work flipping everything 5AM this morning. It was a good concentrated effort, earned you a solid second placing in the match-up,

lel

Tomas Kopitar – Mindless Zerg [ING]
Dragonbrand

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

he was probably following it before we launched Operation Downfall. To be fair though, a no holds barred blitz on a Friday afternoon to close a 5k point deficit is not really something that happens all too much.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Great job for the hard work this week, DB. Outnumbered by 1 server 18 hours of the day and by the other 21 ours — we certainly accomplished a lot.
Nice push by BP today — it’s not that often that Friday matters. Certainly made this week interesting!

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]