11/22: BG/SoS/Mag (Gold League Round 6)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

This Cuddlepie’s PvF is confirmed god awful, but their bandwagon mastery is maxed to the extreme.
With it maxed do you automatically get a free transfer when a new server reaches the #1 ranked spot in NA?

So angry. BG is like the anti-fun server.
edit: I knew your name sounded familiar:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/50-Tier-1-WvW-wins/first#post2692329
Too good

dang thats a lot of words to talk about how not mad you are.

Ahhh … you PvF like you roam. Three against one, still playing the meta copied from a few months ago, and utterly ineffective.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

What happened to EP? They are now runnign 30-40, still can be wiped pretty easily as I saw tonight on EBG, and have to depend on the other SoS zerg with FANG in it to wipe hahaha. Why not just run 15-20, that’s what you run away with after losing 15 players.

Ahh, someone did someone end up in a EP/Fang sandwich? We’ll put a little band-aid on your boo-boo and you can go back out to play.

For the record, I didn’t see EP wipe and they were beastmode all night long.

Were you INC? We figured you guys ragequit or something when you suddenly vanished. Mag lost their backbone then and it was a bloodbath farm.

Well you must have missed this fight then: http://www.twitch.tv/comprissent/c/3296818

Of course they won’t wipe, every guild will just run as soon as they know the fight is lost

(Crap i didn’t realize i dropped as many frames as I did tonight)

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

As a lurker, reading so much about oPP here made me think it was as “good” guild, until I met them today spawn camping. Say what you want, but spawn camping has to be one of the lowest things people would do “just to have fun”.

TL;DR: trash guild is trash.

If only there were multiple ways out of your spawn…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

As a lurker, reading so much about oPP here made me think it was as “good” guild, until I met them today spawn camping. Say what you want, but spawn camping has to be one of the lowest things people would do “just to have fun”.

I can’t help it that the ranger and the mesmer ran towards the spawnpoint to sit behind the guards. It could have been a fun fight.

We were with just 3, so there were plenty of opportunities for you guys to get rid of us. I saw atleast 2 rangers, a guardian, a mesmer, a necromancer, a thief and an elementalist. Think the ele might have been Dreztina, saw something trying to pancake flip me

I’m fine with you calling us trash, we’ve been called far worse but if you act like trash yourself then you get treated like trash. Just saying

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Eh there’s 3 exits to the spawn. oPP is one of the few guilds I respect on BG. Almost all individually skilled players that I’ve seen and they never back down from a 1v1. They’re also like 2/3s of BG’s fight club presence.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

last night in SOS BL, there Ark, VR, iLL and some guys from maguuma trying to roam but was out gunned by BG roamers and we decided to hang out in front of their spawn, so we got a good fight club going in front of their spawn, i think we were 5 at that time then they became 10, after 15mins what they decided was had 2 guys near to each us 5 and started to kill us while watching. oh well. there goes we love to duel eh.

actually the two BT guys started to attack everyone and it just turned into a brawl eventually leading to BG running back into their tower

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

(edited by kartek.6428)

in Match-ups

Posted by: D best.3547

D best.3547

What happened to EP? They are now runnign 30-40, still can be wiped pretty easily as I saw tonight on EBG, and have to depend on the other SoS zerg with FANG in it to wipe hahaha. Why not just run 15-20, that’s what you run away with after losing 15 players.

they ran 15-24 today and wiped 1 times.

Sea of Sorrows
Champion Paragon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alukah.2063

Alukah.2063

Eh there’s 3 exits to the spawn. oPP is one of the few guilds I respect on BG. Almost all individually skilled players that I’ve seen and they never back down from a 1v1. They’re also like 2/3s of BG’s fight club presence.

There could be a million exits, spawn camping should be frowned upon, not applauded.

I’m fine with you calling us trash, we’ve been called far worse but if you act like trash yourself then you get treated like trash. Just saying

But that’s exactly how you guys are acting.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

last night in SOS BL, there Ark, VR, iLL and some guys from maguuma trying to roam but was out gunned by BG roamers and we decided to hang out in front of their spawn, so we got a good fight club going in front of their spawn, i think we were 5 at that time then they became 10, after 15mins what they decided was had 2 guys near to each us 5 and started to kill us while watching. oh well. there goes we love to duel eh.

actually the two BT guys started to attack everyone and it just turned into a brawl eventually leading to BG running back into their tower

yeah the BT norn war and the other one, and the iLL ele started the brawl, was having a good time watching that ark mes do her work.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

Well since you magoomies have no players in wvw, I guested to your pve and solo’d teq. #BelieveGate

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

in Match-ups

Posted by: phantomlord.3417

phantomlord.3417

Fun fights on SoS BL tonight. first good fight we got out of mag this weekend was against PYRO hope you all come out for the rest of the week. Once again good fights against EE hope to see you all tomorrow night

Generalrob

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akkadian.7206

Akkadian.7206

Well since you magoomies have no players in wvw, I guested to your pve and solo’d teq. #BelieveGate

so wow
much loot
blue shoulder

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

Fun fights on SoS BL tonight. first good fight we got out of mag this weekend was against PYRO hope you all come out for the rest of the week. Once again good fights against EE hope to see you all tomorrow night

Tried to fight a PYRO mesmer earlier south of south camp in SoS BL, he just kept running away =( Got the bag eventually =D

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

There could be a million exits, spawn camping should be frowned upon, not applauded.

It’s not the first time we’ve ended up at a spawnpoint and it won’t be the last time either. It just happens, wrong place at the wrong time I guess

However, spawncamping can be a solid strategy to allow your server to take towers or keeps. We’ve helped our server quite a few times by locking players up at their spawn. Can’t help it that the developers made the spawn area exit a massive long chokepoint.

(edited by Gully.7358)

in Match-ups

JaredKincade.9761

I’m still trying to figure out how it is spawn camping if they are not keeping you from leaving spawn.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

Spawn camp done for tatical reasons against a stronger server its ok, in this days, this would be acceptable if we did to JQ bc they have the ppl to respond properly.
Any other case in this server configuration we have now is just lame imo.

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

The map is designed so that you cannot spawn camp. If your having trouble with spawn camping, its honestly a L2P issue.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

Ahh, someone did someone end up in a EP/Fang sandwich? We’ll put a little band-aid on your boo-boo and you can go back out to play.

Were you INC? We figured you guys ragequit or something when you suddenly vanished. Mag lost their backbone then and it was a bloodbath farm.

No, worse. EP ran away fast, and every time we killed the fang un-skilled blob they didn’t give near as many bags as I wanted. Are you upset because you had to respawn too many times tonight?

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

2 BG thieves getting hunted down by a 40 man zerg from SoS on EBG near Umberglade for 2 hours is pretty lame too, not to mention the bunch of SoS players that were corpse camping the BG ally that we were trying to rez for about 15 minutes.

What I’m trying to say, instead of moaning about it you just go out there and enjoy yourself. It’s a fight! Isn’t that why you join World vs World?

(edited by Gully.7358)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Holly kitten SoS!
Sick fights tonight in EBG and SoS BL! SoS Oceanic is alive!
That Garri fight, was truly epic.

/Salute
<3 from NOC

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

Dat +10 ppt Magswag…

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: RedOwl.7496

RedOwl.7496

Not defending them or condoning them. But is there really a difference between killing them exiting their spawn or killing them by ambushing them while they take back say the SW or SE tower? If an enemy is so dumb they keep charging out into superior numbers of player and dying over and over then they deserve what they get…. a freaking Darwin Award!

Even if there was not 2 other exits they could leave out of, it is beyond stupid to let yourself get farmed that way. While I rarely do it, if someone wants to charge out and donate free loot and bags to me, I’d be dumb not to take advantage of it.

Killing them in open field with superior number and tactics is actually less sporting if you think about it. At spawn they have a place to run back to and legendary guards to defend them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

Dat +10 ppt Magswag…

lol ppt – brilliant

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

in Match-ups

Posted by: amiable.4823

amiable.4823

Dat +10 ppt Magswag…

This will really crush mags will. Everyone knows we are the #1 NA PPT server.

Aliquot Love – Engineer
Gable Thorn – Elementalist
Shining in Darkness – Warrior – Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Dat +10 ppt Magswag…

Posted at 4 and 7 AM EST.

It’s almost like Maguuma has no coverage outside of NA primetime. HOOZAJIGGAWHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?!

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sevans.4619

Sevans.4619

Too much fun outside Mag spawn on BG BL last night. Shout outs to the DUO Thief and Ranger, you two were pesky.

Saethe — Favorable Winds [Wind] — Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hydrobutter.9172

Hydrobutter.9172

This Cuddlepie’s PvF is confirmed god awful, but their bandwagon mastery is maxed to the extreme.
With it maxed do you automatically get a free transfer when a new server reaches the #1 ranked spot in NA?

So angry. BG is like the anti-fun server.
edit: I knew your name sounded familiar:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/50-Tier-1-WvW-wins/first#post2692329
Too good

dang thats a lot of words to talk about how not mad you are.

Ahhh … you PvF like you roam. Three against one, still playing the meta copied from a few months ago, and utterly ineffective.

lol this guy

Radio
Co-Guildleader: Wobbly Cat Squad [WCS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ReverendChan.8467

ReverendChan.8467

To be honest if you are referring to yesterday on BGBL at Mag spawn there was nothing else for anyone to do. There were massive queues for all the other BLs and the entire map was already taken including the ruins. Also the guild [aZn] had a pretty good sized group pushing out of spawn for you guys that I’m pretty sure for a bit outnumbered us till a BG commander came and pulled pugs to the fight (made it boring from there). For awhile it was oPP/RIOT (1 party), us (yumy with only 1 party), and a few randoms. We maybe had 3 parties or so total fighting an entire guild that I’m pretty sure was over 20+ people running that tag and the pugs you had so I don’t know how you had so much trouble.

If this is at some other point and time then my apologies in advanced. I just don’t see why anyone would complain about that when Mag had a numbers advantage for awhile before the commander came and pulled others. :/

Too much fun outside Mag spawn on BG BL last night. Shout outs to the DUO Thief and Ranger, you two were pesky.

It was fun. Kind of like a tug of war battle going on where it was a few roaming parties we had just trying to make the most of bad queue times. We’d move to SoS spawn here and there just to see if anything else was going on, notice most of the time it was empty with nothing coming out, and then we would just head right back to Mag spawn because [aZn] would have grouped by then trying to retake the tower. Props to [aZn] continuing the fights too btw. They could have easily pulled off, but kept coming so it made what was mostly a dull day in BGBL somewhat entertaining for a short period.

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]
Cutest Necro of Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: nOCter.4263

nOCter.4263

Good Fights CNB, was a fun night for me and my guild.

Leader of Troll Syndicate [FKU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sifu.6527

Sifu.6527

So…about this awesome roaming guild I keep hearing about from BG – Riot. I haven’t seen them much. At most, I saw one guy running with the pugs. Do they still roam? If yes, around what time and with how many? This is Mag second time facing BG, probably the last for this season so maybe they will come out and play.

Stop giving me blue balls!

in Match-ups

ReverendChan.8467

So…about this awesome roaming guild I keep hearing about from BG – Riot. I haven’t seen them much. At most, I saw one guy running with the pugs. Do they still roam? If yes, around what time and with how many? This is Mag second time facing BG, probably the last for this season so maybe they will come out and play.

They were on BGBL last night running a 5 man group with Got Boons from oPP. I don’t know how long they stayed there because I left once Commanders and pugs started ruining the fun, but they played for a decent amount when we were there. :/

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

2 BG thieves getting hunted down by a 40 man zerg from SoS on EBG near Umberglade for 2 hours is pretty lame too, not to mention the bunch of SoS players that were corpse camping the BG ally that we were trying to rez for about 15 minutes.

What I’m trying to say, instead of moaning about it you just go out there and enjoy yourself. It’s a fight! Isn’t that why you join World vs World?

You should try dodge rolling into necro marks.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

No, worse. EP ran away fast, and every time we killed the fang un-skilled blob they didn’t give near as many bags as I wanted. Are you upset because you had to respawn too many times tonight?

Why would I be upset, I got an exotic off of one of you guys when we wiped you. (I wouldn’t brag about getting wiped by an “unskilled blob” if I was you).

I have to admit, INC was the only Mag group putting up a fight and it was fun. Plus the few times it went badly there’s no shame; like losing to AZN or something.

in Match-ups

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

We had a couple of different groups running last night. Lately we’ve been in groups of two to four, so if you’re expecting more than that you might be disappointed.

The other thing is that you Mag guys love dueling, but we almost never see small groups roaming apart from that. Any good fights we find almost always result in a party add and a request to start a “FC” at the windmill. It is fun for awhile, but how long can you stand around and counter-comp until it just gets dull.

You should try to make it a point to roam more and duel less this week – with both the BG and SoS roaming squads, it could be a really fun week!

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

We had a couple of different groups running last night. Lately we’ve been in groups of two to four, so if you’re expecting more than that you might be disappointed.

The other thing is that you Mag guys love dueling, but we almost never see small groups roaming apart from that. Any good fights we find almost always result in a party add and a request to start a “FC” at the windmill. It is fun for awhile, but how long can you stand around and counter-comp until it just gets dull.

You should try to make it a point to roam more and duel less this week – with both the BG and SoS roaming squads, it could be a really fun week!

Except Mag lacks most of the 5-man “roaming groups” that BG lives in, which is why we duel and fight club so much.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

The other thing is that you Mag guys love dueling, but we almost never see small groups roaming apart from that.

Because a 5v1 isn’t a duel. A 1v1 is a duel.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

We run 5-8/night. Any way you could combine your roaming groups and/or pick up some oPP and maybe we can have some 5v5-8v8 roaming action going on in a BL? If you want to contact me in-game to try and coordinate something for this week I’d be happy to do it. I know you guys usually have long queues, whereas we have short/no queues, so if you let us know what BL you can most easily get into I’m sure we can accommodate on our end. Let me know if this interests you.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

in Match-ups

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

We run 5-8/night. Any way you could combine your roaming groups and/or pick up some oPP and maybe we can have some 5v5-8v8 roaming action going on in a BL?

For RIOT, our enjoyment of this game’s combat system deteriorates beyond 4-5 per side, notwithstanding our bad habit of clumping up when spawn camping is our only option for fights. Nonetheless, I’m always happy to give you numbers/whereabouts. You can also try asking in our twitch chat (or just stream snipe, your choice).

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaga.7629

Kaga.7629

Because every fight against Blackgate/JQ/SoR is essentially a 5to1 fight ( and that’s in good conditions) and also because they PvD everything while people are working ( FACT : 100 man just pushed into our garri to retake it against….. 12 ish roamer. At noon eastern on a monday. repeat every day), that means we start from a “paper position” every day.

Pffff Blackgate. Anyone can feel invincible in pvt with +4man dps helping against whatever. It’s not like there’s any effort or skill required. Just cruise control to victory.

The maguuma way involves becoming tougher and harder to survive against more and more ridiculous odds. No cruise control here. The reason our roamers are strong is that they get it done ALONE. That’s why we got that swag.

In fact, i’m quite confident in saying that most BG players wouldn’t be able to handle Maguuma-style difficulty. Because they are not tough enough.

Our objective this week is the number 2 spot. If blackgate will stop playing favorites ( by capping only mag stuff during the day and keeping the points rolling for sos) then perhaps we’ll get it done.

Any way you cut it, the “season” and the “rankings” are a joke. 3 weeks into the season we got word that SOME silver league servers (who shall remain nameless) deliberatly tanked themselves to silver league because they were too weak to try the real deal. and because….. they were scared the rewards for “bottom gold” was not gonna be good enough for them. Ask the silver league guys about it sometimes…

—Kaga Konikora (aka ze evil frostkeep defense director)
Beware, for Commander Kaga farms j00, ktrainer!
r.i.p [iLL] Maguuma

(edited by Kaga.7629)

in Match-ups

JaredKincade.9761

Because every fight against Blackgate/JQ/SoR is essentially a 5to1 fight ( and that’s in good conditions) and also because they PvD everything while people are working ( FACT : 100 man just pushed into our garri to retake it against….. 12 ish roamer. At noon eastern on a monday. repeat every day), that means we start from a “paper position” every day.

Pffff Blackgate. Anyone can feel invincible in pvt with +4man dps helping against whatever. It’s not like there’s any effort or skill required. Just cruise control to victory.

The maguuma way involves becoming tougher and harder to survive against more and more ridiculous odds. No cruise control here. The reason our roamers are strong is that they get it done ALONE. That’s why we got that swag.

In fact, i’m quite confident in saying that most BG players wouldn’t be able to handle Maguuma-style difficulty. Because they are not tough enough.

What if I have 2100 toughness? Would that make me tough enough?

in Match-ups

Posted by: dtzy.5901

dtzy.5901

Bunch of wvspvpwvw stuff again…………. Can’t wait for the week and season1 to be over.

Good fun fights to everyone I guess..

BG~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Our objective this week is the number 2 spot. If blackgate will stop playing favorites ( by capping only mag stuff during the day and keeping the points rolling for sos) then perhaps we’ll get it done.

Any way you cut it, the “season” and the “rankings” are a joke. 3 weeks into the season we got word that SOME silver league servers (who shall remain nameless) deliberatly tanked themselves to silver league because they were too weak to try the real deal. and because….. they were scared the rewards for “bottom gold” was not gonna be good enough for them. Ask the silver league guys about it sometimes…

You say BG can’t hack being in your shoes, then you ask them to get out of the way so you can use your better EU coverage to beat SoS….
I’m all for that if they step out of our way and let our nighttime go after you….
#MaguumaLogic; #PlayingForSecond

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurika.6751

Aurika.6751

Just last night your guildmates lost a 3vs4 (it started as a 2vs4, but a random joined my team during the fight).

Whenever I run into iLL in an even fight, they die or run away. The one exception has been a thief ran into who actually fought alone.

I’m sure there are good roamers on Mag. I’ve run into AoN and am more careful when trying to 1vs3+ them (which has not been successful to date) and there was a thief from ONI who really impressed me. The guild iLL does not make the list.

Sladi [TW]

(edited by Aurika.6751)

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

Everything goes by appointment when fighting #magswag and making appointments just doesn’t work for us since most of my players don’t even want to play with these queues and then there is the lack of World vs World activity. When we do get into world vs world, we’re even struggling to find zergs. It’s just… dead out there.

We also have a guild where players just come and go, throw that into the mix and it’s just really hard to make an appointment for setting up a ‘roaming’ fight.

I’m sure you guys will have a much more enjoyable experience in the lower tiers but this just isn’t worth it for us. We want this season and this matchup to be over : \

I’ll say it again, I personally would have loved to be on a server like SoS or Mag for this match-up and just enjoy all the groups to pick on.

If the rewards are going to be really good then I’m sure me and the guys will have a chat about what server we’re going to rep for the next season because we really don’t want this kitten to happen again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaga.7629

Kaga.7629

You say BG can’t hack being in your shoes, then you ask them to get out of the way so you can use your better EU coverage to beat SoS….

Hahahahahahaahahah our “better” EU coverage. This guy.

—Kaga Konikora (aka ze evil frostkeep defense director)
Beware, for Commander Kaga farms j00, ktrainer!
r.i.p [iLL] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

Can you do me a fav? Make a screenshot of every oPP player you bump into that uses perplexity or uses perma stealth. I’m really curious to see who they are. Good luck!

(edited by Gully.7358)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Werat.7063

Werat.7063

I find that as amusing as you, but Chris likes to comment on timezones he never plays in.
Does mags still have that eu commander as your pillar of ppt? Afaik i remember the difference to us was that your early na farmed all the BL with a 60 blob and no resistance while our late aussie prefered to run ebg for yet another paper sm in the meanwhile. But yeah, matches gone pretty stale nowadays.

eu league
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

Classy, a link to a video with the title “Ultimate (insert word referring to non-hetro orientation) Fighter OFFICIAL TRAILER”.

What’s next Ryan.8367, AoN and the Mag community? “Ironic” links to race-inspired videos or a game about domestic violence?

Well played.

in Match-ups

ReverendChan.8467

The guild name rings a bell [iLL]… hmmmm…. OH YEA, weren’t you those people who couldn’t get out of Mag spawn on BGBL last night even with [aZn] helping you outnumber the BG roamers camping it…?

Maybe that was another guild with the same tag from Maguuma? If so silly me then… :P

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Maybe your EU is full of fat people, so they cover a lot of space.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc