11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Hey CORE, are you still offering that 10g per PRO stake?

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

What does your ranger look like?

Charr……FEMALE rare species

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Not that rare. All my new toons are female charr. That’s what happens after running around with a bunch of male charr engineers for so long. LOLOLOLOL Gotta represent!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Sylvari male, looking for Charr female.

Does this work like Craig’s list?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

Btw DB and Ioj ocx if u are feeling all alone wondering around the bl scouting and calling out FA’s location to the other 3 people on your server in that timezone and you are unhappy. Feel free to contact me we can sort you out.

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

You’re supposed to offer a neutral place to meet, sort of like a date.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

Btw DB and Ioj ocx if u are feeling all alone wondering around the bl scouting and calling out FA’s location to the other 3 people on your server in that timezone and you are unhappy. Feel free to contact me we can sort you out.

Unsure if challenging the three people, or if openly recruiting in a match thread against an outnumbered opponent. Please consult proctologist about last known location of your head, some of us are concerned over here. Get better soon.

Epsilon
Mag/FA

(edited by Epsilon Atreides.3816)

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Oh ok. I would like to meet you in a wooded area that has little to no visibility from major roads.

Oh and don’t tell anybody we’re meeting because I’m a trust worthy guy and you might blow my cover as an undercover cop.

Date question to break the ice: “if you ever have a funeral, would it be open or closed casket?”

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

IoJ ocx is currently under reform, we would greatly appreciate it if you’d leave a message after the beep. We welcome any and all message. Hope to fight you in the future, have a nice day! Beeeeeeeeep

Isle Of Janthir

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Hello IOJ ocx, please move to FA so you can play with more people. The historic trend is for you to do this. Talk to you soon, bye.

Click

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Hello IOJ ocx, please move to FA so you can play with more people. The historic trend is for you to do this. Talk to you soon, bye.

Click

Hello Fort Aspenwood, We’ve found some spare time to reply to you real fast. We appreciate your words and will embrace them in due time— however If we do so this soon your blood line will essential be cut off. If we do not keep a decent amount of people around we can not rebuild to then give you the standard and healthy 6 months player injection. We understand that you may have an urge for more Isle of Janthir, but we advise you to please tough it out until approximately March of next year for your next treatment. If you cannot tough it out for that long we advise you to come to the land that is timeless and full of light and bliss, Isle of Janthir. We would welcome you with open arms, you can become one with us. Sadly we must get back to work for now, thank you for your concern of needing more Isle of Janthir, I hope our advice will suit your needs!

Isle Of Janthir

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Sounds heavenly!

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercenary Higgins.1807

Mercenary Higgins.1807

Mercenary Higgins: D/D
Fort Aspenwood

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

First time with internet in 2+ weeks, playing on my LTE connection… God I missed wvw, and IOJ bags still taste oh so delicious.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

First time with internet in 2+ weeks, playing on my LTE connection… God I missed wvw, and IOJ bags still taste oh so delicious.

Where you find some IoJ at?

And fun times [RAM] [HOPE] [GODS][NICE] in db bl>.> im eh [EA] d/d ele

why so much focus from all ppl the people i ran into during roaming Q.Q?

Cön-Guardian DB

(edited by Lenador.1436)

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

To that DB Engineer I just fought outside of your spawn on IOJ BL… NEXT TIME!

I had you homie

There was only a sliver of your health bar left and then you got in legendary defender range.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

To that DB Engineer I just fought outside of your spawn on IOJ BL… NEXT TIME!

I had you homie

There was only a sliver of your health bar left and then you got in legendary defender range.

Owned!

Cön-Guardian DB

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Killing yaks for meta, killing yaks for meta!

killed about 80 yaks so far today…. Theres no guardian angel Furious, none.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Sigh such a sad thing when all the walls gates of garrison and crumblin and FA streams in…..Ill die for my garry even if my other pugs?(to be politically sensitive militia) wont

Cön-Guardian DB

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

We let a BUNS necro live tonight. It was an unfair 2v1, so we thought it would be funny to leave you with 200 hp and then walk away.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Sigh such a sad thing when all the walls gates of garrison and crumblin and FA streams in…..Ill die for my garry even if my other pugs?(to be politically sensitive militia) wont

Pugs pugs pugs pugs pugs pugs pugs pugs pugs pugs pugs!

Boo to politically correct!

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

We let a BUNS necro live tonight. It was an unfair 2v1, so we thought it would be funny to leave you with 200 hp and then walk away.

two healing signet warriors….i gave you guys a run in the water.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Lucky I was too busy on pinterest tonight… I’d have ripped the entrails out of the lot of you and made myself a darling necklace. I mean… Cake anyone?

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Hehe, you lasted quite a while which is what I like about necros. I might level one up in the future.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Two necros vs two warriors… hmm. I don’t think that would end well for the warriors.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

[BURN] mes and war….you know i was trying to focus T.T u let them wipe my stackes earlier

Cön-Guardian DB

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Good job to the 4 FA that ganked me at ANZ cliffs, it’s a shame that a mix of “fear me” and gravity killed 3 of you hehe

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: wolf.1895

wolf.1895

Thanks for the GvG’s Core & GLOB!
See you all on the battlefield!

Core GvG:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjq58ST3_Pw

GLOB GvG:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSZBpDGX5JM

Synco // Retired Guild leader of TERROR [TG] #1 GvG Guild NA Post-HoT
Maguuma Server Dictator

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Only the sexiest Charr on Dragonbrand.
Even my pet is in awe.

edit- Unless you meant build. In which case 0/0/30/30/20. Condition bunker S/T-A/W with a smidgen of pet support.

Attachments:

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

(edited by Kovu.7560)

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Heavy lack of roamers this match up or atleast at the moment, only one decent 1v1 in over an hour, every other fight has been me chasing people into groups of 7+

I see why no one solo roams anymore.

….. And Elementalist.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cheloss.1453

Cheloss.1453

A work of art

Attachments:

Por la Razón o La Fuerza [CL]
Fuerte de Aspenwood

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Even my pet is in awe.

edit- Unless you meant build. In which case 0/0/30/30/20. Condition bunker S/T-A/W with a smidgen of pet support.

Oh wowzers!

This pin up girl is going on my garage wall <3

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voljaz.9186

Voljaz.9186

Thanks for the GvG’s Core & GLOB!
See you all on the battlefield!

Core GvG:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjq58ST3_Pw

GLOB GvG:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSZBpDGX5JM

Absolutely Secksy

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

A work of art

This… this is beauty in its purest form…. I weep at the sight of its glory. ;_;

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Only Kagusaki will be the judge of that.

Chaba Tangnu

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

Only Kagusaki will be the judge of that.

He has a thing for fluffy white charrs

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ansilon.6230

Ansilon.6230

So low of FA to troll zerg the new Obi Sanctum -.-
you guys are so kitten.

Imperial Outlaws [IO] ; Salad
Ansií(e) , Mesmer | Guardian | Thief

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Apparently there is a new dueling arena that we were gonna meet up with some people to have fun with, I guess it’s FA exclusive today.

Sucks that we are outnumbered and have to put up with fall damage.

Attachments:

….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Apparently there is a new dueling arena that we were gonna meet up with some people to have fun with, I guess it’s FA exclusive today.

Unless my counting is horribad, it lokks like you have 7 people there and FA has 10. One of whom is upleveled. Sooo. Yeah. About that.

Well thanks for confirming the post, we have 7, you have 10 = outnumbered and we have to put up with fall damage so by the time we hit the ground and lose half our health it essentially turns into 3 and a half v 10.

Sooo. Yeah. About that.

….. And Elementalist.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Unless my counting is horribad, it lokks like you have 7 people there and FA has 10. One of whom is upleveled. Sooo. Yeah. About that.

Well thanks for confirming the post, we have 7, you have 10 = outnumbered and we have to put up with fall damage so by the time we hit the ground and lose half our health it essentially turns into 3 and a half v 10.

Sooo. Yeah. About that.

Right. From what I remember that’s like 4k drop at most. So you do it. And then instaheal. Then fight like normal in a 7v10. And considering FA are terribads you should win pretty easy. Stop complaining about PvP farming in the worst possible spawn setup in the game.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Also. Way to change the pic to something that better confirms your posy.

There is 2 pictures there, stop trying to pick a fight over nothing.

/facepalm for you

….. And Elementalist.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Sooo. Yeah. About that.

Right. From what I remember that’s like 4k drop at most. So you do it. And then instaheal. Then fight like normal in a 7v10. And considering FA are terribads you should win pretty easy. Stop complaining about PvP farming in the worst possible spawn setup in the game.

I don’t get your anger mate, I have never said anything bad against CORE or anyone in your guild, I still talk to vis somedays but you gotta make an issue of something thats not even there, grow up mate, starting to see why IOJ was happy you guys left.

All I said was outnumbered, you confirmed it then starting crying cause I can’t upload 2 pics at once.

And considering FA are terribads you should win pretty easy only if you say so mate.

….. And Elementalist.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

Sooo. Yeah. About that.

I don’t get your anger mate, I have never said anything bad against CORE or anyone in your guild, I still talk to vis somedays but you gotta make an issue of something thats not even there, grow up mate, starting to see why IOJ was happy you guys left.

I’m not hating on you specifically. Don’t flatter yourself. You post a picture complaining about being camped with near even numbers on both side and I’m going to call you out on it. Then you switch pictures and then claim that there are two pictures. Then you attach the original back in to back up your story. Stop complaining so much.

(edited by Tibstrike.2974)

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Sooo. Yeah. About that.

I’m not hating on you specifically. Don’t flatter yourself. You post a picture complaining about being camped with near even numbers on both side and I’m going to call you out on it. Then you switch pictures and then claim that there are two pictures. Then you attach the original back in to back up your story. Its sad seph. It really is. You can’t even troll well.

Loooooooooool…. Mate you are delusional, what ever you want to believe must be true dude cause you win the internet.

Also it’s funny you say I’m a bad troll when all I did was post 2 pics and it caused you to cry like a new born. I didn’t even have to say anything bad towards you guys or FA and it still made you get angry and defensive.

I can imagine your frustration right now as you type and press enter before your brain registers what’s going on.

….. And Elementalist.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

Sooo. Yeah. About that.

I’m not hating on you specifically. Don’t flatter yourself. You post a picture complaining about being camped with near even numbers on both side and I’m going to call you out on it. Then you switch pictures and then claim that there are two pictures. Then you attach the original back in to back up your story. Its sad seph. It really is. You can’t even troll well.

Loooooooooool…. Mate you are delusional, what ever you want to believe must be true dude cause you win the internet.

Also it’s funny you say I’m a bad troll when all I did was post 2 pics and it caused you to cry like a new born. I didn’t even have to say anything bad towards you guys or FA and it still made you get angry and defensive.

I can imagine your frustration right now as you type and press enter before your brain registers what’s going on.

Man. I don’t even know anymore. You win the internet I guess Seph. Congrats.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Sooo. Yeah. About that.

Are you ok? You seem a bit tense.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Sooo. Yeah. About that.

Like the hulk, hear me roar….

Anyway, shout out to RET in the arena, had some great duels against you guys even though BURN was spamming blind shots and stomping people, would love to fight you guys again especially the d/d ele

….. And Elementalist.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: lukeire.3679

lukeire.3679

Sooo. Yeah. About that.

Anyway, shout out to RET in the arena, had some great duels against you guys even though BURN was spamming blind shots and stomping people, would love to fight you guys again especially the d/d ele

Nice Spawn Camping in Ob guys love the work but mmmm love that butter

Attachments:

Anzlan Synatri – [Amok]
Isle of Janthier

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Hey all my homies from MEND. I was talking to good ol’ buddy FLAPPY last night. He said some not so kind things about our old leader and our guild, which I’m fine with. But he also told me a little secret… he said MEND was the best wvw guild on IOJ.

Surely, the greatest wvw guild on IOJ would be down for an open-field even-numbers (some might call it a GvG) with a guild that is not close to being the best gvg guild on FA… ESPECIALLY given the personal history between our servers/guilds etc. However, he would not even consider the proposition. Now you all are blessed with a leader who talks a lot of kitten, and by association, you are affected by it as well. Tell him you want to gvg, it should be an easy fight, right? Or is MEND the greatest wvw guild on IOJ* (* as long as there are choke points, arrow carts, and a numbers advantage)?

Name the time, place, and we’ll be there. Surely the greatest wvw guild on a server has some passing interest in gvg combat. Surely you can field 15 to do this fight. Let’s end the talking once and for all. Realistically our servers won’t see each other again for months at least. Why wonder what always might have been, when instead we can see what is?

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Sooo. Yeah. About that.

Nice Spawn Camping in Ob guys love the work but mmmm love that butter

lol you got wrecked by RUN then when you brought friends you got the upperhand, you somehow managed to get DB on a BURN hunting squad too when they came rushing in and wrecked you guys again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again all by the TG guild, props to those guys too, amazing group synergy.

Maybe BURN should stop interrupting the duels and stomping people in the arena?

….. And Elementalist.