11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ActionCat.4162

ActionCat.4162

This is for IOJ and FA… seriously.. epic fights in SMC last night!!! Yeh.. you guys ninja’ed the castle as we were fighting FA then after smashing them we took it back in record time, it worked out quite well, cause we got all new walls and gates! heheheh :P

Attachments:

Commander ActionCat [BMO] – DragonBrand

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Well seeming we’re all talking about the obsidium sanctum arena….was fun for the most part. Trying to stand on the raised wooden platforms, getting punted off( yay for getting punted off the sides and deathshroud!) without fail. Then fearing tons and tons of people off the edge to their deaths, all that beautiful loots, experience and Wexp =) The runaround from the full 20-40 FA coming after me, that was hilarious. Then of course the spawn camping started, was funny standing at the edge of the invulnerable spot with a few [RUN] guys, laughing at how there was 3 of us in total and 20+ of them waiting for us to come down so they could fight ( until it was even numbers and we whooped you FA guys till you had to call a zerg back =p)

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: VolumePlus.8059

VolumePlus.8059

We had some fun with IoJ and FA the other night

15 min video

Edit* Watching this again, it seems like you guys were guarding the bridge…

[TB] Volume (Necro)
Dragonbrand since launch

(edited by VolumePlus.8059)

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

This is for IOJ and FA… seriously.. epic fights in SMC last night!!! Yeh.. you guys ninja’ed the castle as we were fighting FA then after smashing them we took it back in record time, it worked out quite well, cause we got all new walls and gates! heheheh :P

Yes great fights indeed. DB always seem to bring their A game when they face us, good stuff

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffle.3748

Waffle.3748

Dear FA Thief,

Good skirmish (hesitate to call it a fight because something interrupted all 3 times). Maybe next time we can fight to the death without each other’s servermates rolling by.

Love,

[TSR] Mesmer

p.s. : Your daggerstorms were exceptionally well timed I salute you.

Attachments:

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roggieman.6804

Roggieman.6804

While we’re in the carebear/make out mode, just like to say, BURN/TUNE/NUDE/BLOB (kitten, how many guilds are you guys in?), you guys are alright.

You guys are definitely trolls, but probably undeserving of all the hate you’re getting right now. I admit I was mad initially, but after speaking to some of you and running around with some of you, you guys aren’t so bad.

With love,
IoJ permastealth thief you gave up on killing

Hey, it’s the naked Charr Mesmer that was chasing you around for a while from [BLOB]. Much fun dancing with you after the fact. Glad you joined the OS dance party .

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

Everyone knows TUNE/NUDE are VERY immature and are barely above militia level skillz. You guys are just lucky all you had to do was get trolled by them. Their TS channel is over run with jokes about kittens, kittens kittenning kittens, and worst of all kittens kittenning the kitten out of things. Most immature language EVER!!! I heard their guild leader is a convicted kittenist, and his second in command dresses as a women on the weekends. I saw these sick dogs /sit on random ambient creatures for hours. Not too bright either I’ve seen a dozen follow their leader right of a cliff to their deaths. I fear for FA and America frankly as these mouth breathers are actual human beings somewhere. I’m not normally an advocate for forced sterilization but in this case the WORLD would be a better place J/K love you guys!!!!!

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

If you don’t breath through your mouth, how do you get the oxygens?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Everyone knows TUNE/NUDE are VERY immature and are barely above militia level skillz. You guys are just lucky all you had to do was get trolled by them. Their TS channel is over run with jokes about kittens, kittens kittenning kittens, and worst of all kittens kittenning the kitten out of things. Most immature language EVER!!! I heard their guild leader is a convicted kittenist, and his second in command dresses as a women on the weekends. I saw these sick dogs /sit on random ambient creatures for hours. Not too bright either I’ve seen a dozen follow their leader right of a cliff to their deaths. I fear for FA and America frankly as these mouth breathers are actual human beings somewhere. I’m not normally an advocate for forced sterilization but in this case the WORLD would be a better place J/K love you guys!!!!!

That sure is a lot of cats.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

Best Post NA! <3 Dark!

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

cobracommander.5861

While we’re in the carebear/make out mode, just like to say, BURN/TUNE/NUDE/BLOB (kitten, how many guilds are you guys in?), you guys are alright.

You guys are definitely trolls, but probably undeserving of all the hate you’re getting right now. I admit I was mad initially, but after speaking to some of you and running around with some of you, you guys aren’t so bad.

With love,
IoJ permastealth thief you gave up on killing

That was a blast last night man, nice meeting you. And just to let everyone know, this man (or woman? No offense!) organized a bunch of awesome IOJ to come fight us with a million Mesmer clones and THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT! We even put our armor on, though most of mine was broken anyways. Epic fight. Can’t wait for the next one.

Darth
Necro

(edited by cobracommander.5861)

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jay.7546

Jay.7546

FA, FA, FA out of all the servers we have played it seems you show the least class. You have a million man zerg and by virture of that it must sadden you to know that you will win the match-up before it even begins. It must be frustrating for many of your players because no matter how many times you cap and recap towers/keeps/camps a ton of you are not getting loot. Sheer numbers melt the lords and champs too quick for the mass of slower non-ranged players to get a piece of the pie.

So, many of your players have resorted to JP camping, spawn camping, laughing and sitting on top of others and the famous all class move of dropping siege on the fallen. All clkitten acts derived from a frustrated giant who can only win because of a sheer numbers. But, no worries, we still love the smaller wipes when our numbers are close to equal and your lack of ability shines. Plus it’s fun to see FA either run or hide so as not to engage. Do any of you fight without 40 plus behind you. Hope so.

Here is a little screen shot to prove the class of the Silver league that FA is. Note the red blob hunkering down on the treb in the background while the 10 defenders at Veloka have you scared lol And the member of “Fist” who was so tired that she had to sit down and break out the kite. Just a class move all around.

Attachments:

(edited by Jay.7546)

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

FA, FA, FA out of all the servers we have played it seems you show the least class. You have a million man zerg and by virture of that it must sadden you to know that you will win the match-up before it even begins. It must be frustrating for many of your players because no matter how many times you cap and recap towers/keeps/camps a ton of you are not getting loot. Sheer numbers melt the lords and champs too quick for the mass of slower non-ranged players to get a piece of the pie.

So, many of your players have resorted to JP camping, spawn camping, laughing and sitting on top of others and the famous all class move of dropping siege on the fallen. All clkitten acts derived from a frustrated giant who can only win because of a sheer numbers. But, no worries, we still love the smaller wipes when our numbers are close to equal and your lack of ability shines. Plus it’s fun to see FA either run or hide so as not to engage. Do any of you fight without 40 plus behind you. Hope so.

Here is a little screen shot to prove the class of the Silver league that FA is. Note the red blob hunkering down on the treb in the background while the 10 defenders at Veloka have you scared lol And the member of “Fist” who was so tired that she had to sit down and break out the kite. Just a class move all around.

You seem angry about something. I can’t quite put my finger on it, but you seem perturbed. Perhaps some decaf in the morning will help?

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

YES! It’s time for the weekly post from Jay as he regales us of the woes of facing larger servers. His effective use of prose and literary wit never ceases to capture my attention and leaves me begging for more of his posts on the injustices of WvW. Truly we shall not see such sublime commentary from others as we do from our dear friend Jay. It is such a pleasure to read your travails against the monolithic horde of Fort Aspenwood. Please, oh please keep us further informed of your travels dear Jay.

(edited by Tibstrike.2974)

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

You seem angry about something. I can’t quite put my finger on it, but you seem perturbed. Perhaps some decaf in the morning will help?

He does sound angry. If decaf isn’t your thing Jay maybe just do what the rest of your server does and stay in PvE

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

this is all i heard

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jay.7546

Jay.7546

Class of the Silver League. Hail FA. All class all day lol The sublime truth is hard to take apparently. I will admit more people turned to pve because of the utter failure the league has been. Not a soul, unless you are a server jumper, can figure out why Anet didn’t freeze transfers until after the season. I admire everyone who signs on for IOJ and still comes into wvw to play.

As for getting any new pve players to come in, nah don’t think so. I’ve talked to a lot of people in LA doing the Nightmare event and now Fractals and the consensus is the league is a little lop sided and what’s the point. They need to get map completion but they will wait until the league is over. And can you believe it, even adding the Toxic to wvw could not draw in the masses. I’m amazed.

So be smug, witty, and arrogant because at the CORE you are just a server who has benefited from the cowardly last minute guild transfers deliberately done to damage the integrity of the league and hurt certain servers like IOJ.

Having fun yet? Getting that loot if you aren’t fast enough to the lords room? Improving your skills in your 5 v 1 battles? Ahh the benefits of a big server. Hope that chest at the end is worth it lol And I love the responses. All appreciated, some show the class one has come to expect from FA. Keep camping the JP fellas, keep laughing and sitting on your opponents, drop more siege in the open since you have no need for it normally. FA, All class all day.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

Class of the Silver League. Hail FA. All class all day lol The sublime truth is hard to take apparently. I will admit more people turned to pve because of the utter failure the league has been. Not a soul, unless you are a server jumper, can figure out why Anet didn’t freeze transfers until after the season. I admire everyone who signs on for IOJ and still comes into wvw to play.

As for getting any new pve players to come in, nah don’t think so. I’ve talked to a lot of people in LA doing the Nightmare event and now Fractals and the consensus is the league is a little lop sided and what’s the point. They need to get map completion but they will wait until the league is over. And can you believe it, even adding the Toxic to wvw could not draw in the masses. I’m amazed.

So be smug, witty, and arrogant because at the CORE you are just a server who has benefited from the cowardly last minute guild transfers deliberately done to damage the integrity of the league and hurt certain servers like IOJ.

Having fun yet? Getting that loot if you aren’t fast enough to the lords room? Improving your skills in your 5 v 1 battles? Ahh the benefits of a big server. Hope that chest at the end is worth it lol And I love the responses. All appreciated, some show the class one has come to expect from FA. Keep camping the JP fellas, keep laughing and sitting on your opponents, drop more siege in the open since you have no need for it normally. FA, All class all day.

Sounds good Jay! Thanks again for your exposition on the match-up. It was truly a great in-depth look at WvW and Silver league in general! I cannot wait for more well-written prose on the state of the game from Jay!

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truman.8294

Truman.8294

Hahaha [TUNE]/[NUDE] Will out class anyone with or without clothes.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Jay, do you not like you’re new Overlord? The great and powerful FA of Silver League?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Obviously not in a 1v1… you tried to kill the Missus in a 3v1 last night, have to keep an eye open for the Mister!

Saying that i have to admit, when part of a zerg you appear very skilled.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: lukeire.3679

lukeire.3679

Well seeming we’re all talking about the obsidium sanctum arena….was fun for the most part. Trying to stand on the raised wooden platforms, getting punted off( yay for getting punted off the sides and deathshroud!) without fail. Then fearing tons and tons of people off the edge to their deaths, all that beautiful loots, experience and Wexp =) The runaround from the full 20-40 FA coming after me, that was hilarious. Then of course the spawn camping started, was funny standing at the edge of the invulnerable spot with a few [RUN] guys, laughing at how there was 3 of us in total and 20+ of them waiting for us to come down so they could fight ( until it was even numbers and we whooped you FA guys till you had to call a zerg back =p)

Bro there was no Zerg we [NUDE] just put or cloths on and destroyed your 30 man with 17

Attachments:

Anzlan Synatri – [Amok]
Isle of Janthier

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Bro there was no Zerg we [NUDE] just put or cloths on and destroyed your 30 man with 17

Nuh uh brah, we beat your whipped cream waffle banana split with tripple layers of syrupy wholesome goodness that is the three pancake stack.

<insert true story meme seeming im not allowed to do that anymore because of the fun police>

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Nuh uh brah, we beat your whipped cream waffle banana split with tripple layers of syrupy wholesome goodness that is the three pancake stack.

<insert true story meme seeming im not allowed to do that anymore because of the fun police>

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

cobracommander.5861

Mhmm syrup? Give me some sugar, baby

Darth
Necro

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

i guess… if 6 ft 5 bearded Englishmen is your thing…wouldn’t go down too well with the Missus though…

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

i guess… if 6 ft 5 bearded Englishmen is your thing…wouldn’t go down too well with the Missus though…

I would stab anyone who tried, puddin’. -Super happy smiley face!-

Attachments:

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

How do you post these things anyway?

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

One: Find awesome gifs on the net.
Two: Save them to your computer, but make sure to change the .gif to .jpg or they will suck on the forums. All grainy and such.
Three: Use the More posting & formatting options button.
Four: Attachments: Click that choose file button, Go on, do it man!
Five: Pick that gif!
Six: POST THAT SUCKER!

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

seven:????
eight:profit

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Haven’t you heard?

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Now it’s stuck in your head.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Now it’s stuck in your head.

Sonva…. CURSE YOU! CURSE YOU!

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Oh the word!! Yes, the bird is the word!

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mike.5193

Mike.5193

Especially when camping OS. True sign of really classy players right there, camping a kittening jumping puzzle.

IoJ – [Lost]
Tuck and Roll: Warrior – What Everyone Loves: Guardian -Hardkore Junglist: Ranger -
Kitty Gearwrench: Engineer – Dwomm: Elementalist – Which Kitten Is It: Mesmer

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Areoh.7495

Areoh.7495

lawl, entering hour 3 of being spawn camped. I just feel bad for the folks on FA who actually want to duel.

That said, accepting all 1v1’s with TUNE/BURN/NUDE/TFS. I’ll gladly let you teabag/corpse dance/laugh spam me if you win!

I don’t take 1v1 sorry buddy I’m a group build not some selfish build that looks out for just me

It takes 10 seconds to change builds/gear, lrn to play noob.

A slight personal attack… uncalled for kitten. Don’t be upset because MEND wiped your guild so many times.

/agree with the poster I am not a solo roamer meme player either.

MEND is on every night, come fight us instead of this drama.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Areoh.7495

Areoh.7495

Right on, this is the same thing MEND has been finding while fighting this past week…

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

cobracommander.5861

Especially when camping OS. True sign of really classy players right there, camping a kittening jumping puzzle.

A JP, in a pvp zone, with all 3 entrances next to each other, filled with choke points and traps to kill other players…

I’m pretty sure you can still pick up a copy of Hello Kitty Island Adventure somewhere

Darth
Necro

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

lawl, entering hour 3 of being spawn camped. I just feel bad for the folks on FA who actually want to duel.

That said, accepting all 1v1’s with TUNE/BURN/NUDE/TFS. I’ll gladly let you teabag/corpse dance/laugh spam me if you win!

I don’t take 1v1 sorry buddy I’m a group build not some selfish build that looks out for just me

A slight personal attack… uncalled for kitten. Don’t be upset because MEND wiped your guild so many times.

Oh silly MEND, trying so hard to stay relevant. I offered a gvg but that’s too hard for flappy. Sad that the BEST WVW GUILD ON IOJ (self-acclaimed) won’t fight us with even numbers on the open filed, Flappy says he’s the cat’s meow, it should be easy mode against us. Think about all the bragging on the forums you could do!

But yeah, keep those arrow carts warmed and those chokepoints full! And make sure if the enemy has more than you to turn around 180 degrees and run for the tower! Can I be in MEND now? I think I have all the rules down pat.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Oh silly MEND, trying so hard to stay relevant. I offered a gvg but that’s too hard for flappy. Sad that the BEST WVW GUILD ON IOJ (self-acclaimed) won’t fight us with even numbers on the open filed, Flappy says he’s the cat’s meow, it should be easy mode against us. Think about all the bragging on the forums you could do!

But yeah, keep those arrow carts warmed and those chokepoints full! And make sure if the enemy has more than you to turn around 180 degrees and run for the tower! Can I be in MEND now? I think I have all the rules down pat.

BUNS is the BEST guild in IoJ.

Attachments:

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrion.5764

Tyrion.5764

Yay i can see my treb in the pic , cof cof you are missing some part of that nice battle for your keep.

Kuddos to the Commander from [AUX], he try hard to defend almost wipe my entire team in the offensive into IoJ keep.

And no, we dont blob that, if i remember well when we break inner wall in your keep 80% of the FA militia just die in lord room, only 11 FA survive ( 10 veterans and me ) we survive 20 mins inside your keep, in that process your keep got " Reinforced gate" so the outer gate and inner wall got repair.

We hold in there until all the people who just die break outer, btw i count maybe 12-15 ac at your inner keep (maybe more) !!!! LOL !!!

And no, i was not scared of the people inside Veloka.
What , I tried to do was practice shots with the trebuchet, i think i destroy 3-4 trebs, 4 acs, 1-2 catas.

But anyways nice battle this morning, i dont know why IoJ do not win that battle, at some point it was only 11 FA vs 30+ IoJ. All the odds was in favor of IoJ ^^ kuddos to all.

Tyryon Delos Bravos – Leader and Commander [BOMB] Bomb On me

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: LonePanda.9283

LonePanda.9283

I’m so sad that I have to miss this matchup. I love facing off against FA.
FA, if I get my high speed internet back tomorrow, you can steamroll me all you want, I won’t even be mad, because the fights will be quality.

Siege Burial Expert – #MagSwag

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

because the fights will be quality.

According to this and every other thread, no they won’t. We are baddies who can only blob!

I know that feel, no real internet for almost 3 weeks now and I have high speed through the weekend, gonna be making up for lost time!

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

im back

u should call me mage back

Attachments:

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

^ best post all match!

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naz.2607

Naz.2607

Visirale…

maybe if you guys hadn’t whispered such sweet nothings in our ears ad nauseum
maybe, if you had approached us respectfully instead of being a fat troll
maybe, if you weren’t such a kitten…
you might haven gotten your gvg

makes me smile a little inside that we won’t give you what you want

Attachments:

Naz ©

(edited by Naz.2607)

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiel.5149

spiel.5149

I could say so much about how you guys /w us all the time saying your better than us even after you wipe. I mean really ? we fight you lose and /w us that you are better than us, that all your commanders are better than ours, and that we suck?

but I won’t. I’ll just leave this here for you.

Attachments:

Beetle Geist Mesmer with the most,
Guild Co-leader No Quarter IoJ

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flappybob.1950

Flappybob.1950

I can see your kitten has only grown stronger since you trolled your own leader out of the guild. I can understand your behavior though, such a massive organ requires a lot of blood that would otherwise be put to use in your brain.

Personally I am curious how you guys keep managing to whisper taunts and abuses to me every time we kill you regardless of how my block list grows every time. Enjoy it while it lasts I suppose, eventually all of CORE will be blocked, and you will have nobody to talk to but the next guy in the jerking circle.

And I will say it again. We do not gvg, we think it is a perversion of the game mode, you can find us every night after 8:30 pm, no exceptions. I can guarantee you that we are not hiding behind walls and gates, we are capping back everything that should be ours in our BL or in EB every single night.

Commander Admiral Lord Flappy – [Mend]
Isle of Janthir

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

I can see your kitten has only grown stronger since you trolled your own leader out of the guild. I can understand your behavior though, such a massive organ requires a lot of blood that would otherwise be put to use in your brain.

Personally I am curious how you guys keep managing to whisper taunts and abuses to me every time we kill you regardless of how my block list grows every time. Enjoy it while it lasts I suppose, eventually all of CORE will be blocked, and you will have nobody to talk to but the next guy in the jerking circle.

And I will say it again. We do not gvg, we think it is a perversion of the game mode, you can find us every night after 8:30 pm, no exceptions. I can guarantee you that we are not hiding behind walls and gates, we are capping back everything that should be ours in our BL or in EB every single night.

I don’t know Flappy. IoJ has looked pretty green all week. Last night even more so. Got some good fights from DB though. Haven’t seen MEND all week.