11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

im back

u should call me mage back

Welcome back bbycakez, glad to have you and your images back. Sad that mage bank is no longer a twink, but has matured into an adult woman who can troll and RP with the best of them.

Also dust off your mic, new gvg area needs some Small Flame/Sit up commentary asap.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

I forgot, Mend doesn’t pvp, they just link those stupid marsh toads in map chat.

Flappy, we wouldn’t message you so much if you didn’t rage so much. It’s quite entertaining for us actually. And perversion of the game mode? I think any serious wvw guild, even if they don’t gvg, sees it as a viable and interesting way to fight on an even playing field. In weeks like this where we queue most maps through NA prime time and EB for pretty much all day outside of 2-4 hours, GVG is a nice way to forget all the population imbalance and have a good fight. If you don’t see the value in that, then I really question why you play wvw.

At any rate, we’d love if you all came out tonight even though it’s thanksgiving in the states. It will be the last time we’ll be matched up for MONTHS, so we’d like to get a few more good fights in.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flappybob.1950

Flappybob.1950

Visirale…

maybe if you guys hadn’t whispered such sweet nothings in our ears ad nauseum
maybe, if you had approached us respectfully instead of being a fat troll
maybe, if you weren’t such a kitten…
you might haven gotten your gvg

makes me smile a little inside that we won’t give you what you want

Maybe we should post what Flappy said to Valco? We’ve been kind enough to keep that on the down low. I hear IOJ is losing some love for you, wouldn’t want to accelerate that process now, would we? Whatever we’ve said to Flappy is amateur hour to the harassment he sent her. So let’s not go posting sweet little threats unless you’re ready to defend that.

Oh I stand by what I said to her 100 percent. Snide whispers on reset night from somebody who you once considered an ally? Great way to set me off, not that it matters now, she and all the other CORE whisperers are on the block list. I stand by my responses to all your harassment as well, because no matter how hard you try to troll, it comes down to the fact that we have killed you several times this week, and we have not died once to you this week. The pattern was the same last time we fought during leagues.
We don’t need a GvG to know that we are better than you, we beat you on uneven terms favoring FA all the time.
Oh and you’re very right, we DO NOT PVP, why the hell would we sPvP, it is a terribly boring game mode, we WvW. Part of WvW is supply management, siege usage, positioning, ambushes, etc. Sorry that you can’t grasp that, and all you know how to do is blow through your enemies with a solid melee line, a shame it didn’t work on us, get tankier…
Also, you must have been blind last night, because for 4 hours in IoJ bl we kept the north keep and towers with only a few pugs backing us up, and ING from DB focusing us as well(good fights btw ING, clever to come in behind FA after they broke on our line and use them as free rallies).

Commander Admiral Lord Flappy – [Mend]
Isle of Janthir

(edited by Flappybob.1950)

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I heard Mend was the best… I guess they don’t want to back it up on even terms.

It’s a shame, but judging by what I’ve seen them accomplish in the open field, I don’t think I want to see them embarrassed by CORE.

I guess we’ll just have to rely on their claims of greatness to support the smack talk.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

thanks to a Terror [TG] warrior interrupting duels and stomping everyone in the arena, couldn’t even rez team mates without you 100b us and then jumping on us when you stomped.

No way I’ll accept your offer for a GvG if that’s the way you guys go about “friendly duels”.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Visirale…

maybe if you guys hadn’t whispered such sweet nothings in our ears ad nauseum
maybe, if you had approached us respectfully instead of being a fat troll
maybe, if you weren’t such a kitten…
you might haven gotten your gvg

makes me smile a little inside that we won’t give you what you want

Maybe we should post what Flappy said to Valco? We’ve been kind enough to keep that on the down low. I hear IOJ is losing some love for you, wouldn’t want to accelerate that process now, would we? Whatever we’ve said to Flappy is amateur hour to the harassment he sent her. So let’s not go posting sweet little threats unless you’re ready to defend that.

Oh I stand by what I said to her 100 percent. Snide whispers on reset night from somebody who you once considered an ally? Great way to set me off, not that it matters now, she and all the other CORE whisperers are on the block list. I stand by my responses to all your harassment as well, because no matter how hard you try to troll, it comes down to the fact that we have killed you several times this week, and we have not died once to you this week. The pattern was the same last time we fought during leagues.
We don’t need a GvG to know that we are better than you, we beat you on uneven terms favoring FA all the time.
Oh and you’re very right, we DO NOT PVP, why the hell would we sPvP, it is a terribly boring game mode, we WvW. Part of WvW is supply management, siege usage, positioning, ambushes, etc. Sorry that you can’t grasp that, and all you know how to do is blow through your enemies with a solid melee line, a shame it didn’t work on us, get tankier…
Also, you must have been blind last night, because for 4 hours in IoJ bl we kept the north keep and towers with only a few pugs backing us up, and ING from DB focusing us as well(good fights btw ING, clever to come in behind FA after they broke on our line and use them as free rallies).

Ooooh…several times we have been killed. kitten . Might need to repair my armor soon then. Probably when the last 3 pieces get ruined by DB later today.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

Flappy bro, pvp means player vs. player in very general terms, like what wvw is. I did not say spvp. Like anyone (from IOJ or any other opposing server, hell even we’re guilty of it and I’m not going to lie about it) you have a very selective memory when it comes to wipes/getting wiped. But like I said, I would expect nothing less from you or anyone else. With all the chaos that happens in wvw from militia jumping in to another server coming in when a battle is 99% won, GvG clears out the random clutter and allows for 15 players from 2 guilds to focus only on fighting each other. Like I said, if you don’t see the value in that, then I don’t really have much time or respect for you or your guild. Even those who don’t actively gvg can see the value of it.

And sorry, I don’t know anything about last night, I was travelling to be with my family for thanksgiving. Happy thanksgiving Flappy if you’re Murican, and if not you have no excuse not to get on tonight (when I’ll have my first real internet connection in almost 3 weeks). Get ready son, prepare your rear quarters.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

im back

u should call me mage back

OH YES!!!!!! DE TWINK IS BACK!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naz.2607

Naz.2607

How pathetic.

Keep whining about your so called “respectable” GvG mode.
Cuz, your opinion about what’s the most “viable & interesting” part of fighting in GW2 actually means something to the rest of us…

So glad your guild decided to go bandwagon mode.
Hope the door hits you in the kitten on your way out friday night.

Naz ©

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

So many delicious infractions, thanks for reporting me guys, I love to know that you care<3

I didn’t say it was the best or only game mode. Just that as much talk that goes on the forums, the easiest way to see who the most skilled fighting group is, is to remove all possible variables and to engage after they have been removed.

Bandwagon? I’m sure the blues greens and finishers are definitely the reason why we moved. We’re entirely too ready for seasons to be over, we want to be getting steamrolled again. The PVF is entertaining, but constant good fights are much more entertaining for us. It’s nice to be on a server where other guilds enjoy the same style of fighting and are there by our side when the going is tough.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

SIC voted best PPT guild in-game! It’s what everyone respects us for.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Naz.2607

You know what?

Aside from all of the forum trolling here…
Sometimes we forget that we’re dealing with real people behind all of these toons & fake names

I sincerely want to wish everyone reading this post a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Even my WvW enemies.
May your day be filled with happiness & full stomachs!

Naz ©

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

And full bags….

Chaba Tangnu

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ResetSmith.3719

ResetSmith.3719

And full bags….

Only full bags. NO TIME FOR TURKEY.

FA – lehcar elocin [CORE]

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

So many delicious infractions, thanks for reporting me guys, I love to know that you care<3

I must be worshipped…cant have a sig, cant post attachments, cant make topics and 900 seconds between posts…suppose i should thank GoM for that…

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

I must be worshipped…cant have a sig, cant post attachments, cant make topics and 900 seconds between posts…suppose i should thank GoM for that…

Well duh… everyone know how the scene goes when a Honeybuns’ shows up in the forums..

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

those 5-6 WAR from DB spamming /laugh and /beckon because I won’t fight all of you at once? let’s try a smaller fight and see how that goes for you

edit: never mind they refused to do small scale with me

(edited by Andy.9137)

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

thanks to a Terror [TG] warrior interrupting duels and stomping everyone in the arena, couldn’t even rez team mates without you 100b us and then jumping on us when you stomped.

No way I’ll accept your offer for a GvG if that’s the way you guys go about “friendly duels”.

Son, its called having fun. Seriously, the arena is barely that far away from the WP.

Help

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vallun.2071

Vallun.2071

Thanks IoJ, on behalf of Jonstern
http://www.twitch.tv/brye808/c/3314136

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

those 5-6 WAR from DB spamming /laugh and /beckon because I won’t fight all of you at once? let’s try a smaller fight and see how that goes for you

Are people picking on you Andy? Tell me where to find them so we can even the odds.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

Are people picking on you Andy? Tell me where to find them so we can even the odds.

THEY PICKED ON ME SO MUCH FLASHY! One of them touched me inappropriately

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Did they Moa you? Please tell me they did NOT Moa you.

As soon as I finish dinner I am going to touch THEM!

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Son, its called having fun. Seriously, the arena is barely that far away from the WP.

Kiddo, the repair agent isn’t even on the same map, but if you can’t respect other peoples duels or what a duel is then we can’t trust you guys for a GvG mate.. Especially if it was one of the guild leaders.

….. And Elementalist.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Good Karma training tomorrow.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Kiddo, the repair agent isn’t even on the same map, but if you can’t respect other peoples duels or what a duel is then we can’t trust you guys for a GvG mate.. Especially if it was one of the guild leaders.

The delicate fabricate of trust has been broken, get Synco to send a box of chocolates and flowers to rebuild the bond so you can kill each other.

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

To those FA and DB that were in the obsidium sanctum, thank you for the duels, some really nice fights. Of course other FA had to come in and ruin the fun for all of us.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

To those FA and DB that were in the obsidium sanctum, thank you for the duels, some really nice fights. Of course other FA had to come in and ruin the fun for all of us.

Yay for tomorrow being the end of this match. I’m sick of seeing these people.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

I can see your kitten has only grown stronger since you trolled your own leader out of the guild. I can understand your behavior though, such a massive organ requires a lot of blood that would otherwise be put to use in your brain.

Personally I am curious how you guys keep managing to whisper taunts and abuses to me every time we kill you regardless of how my block list grows every time. Enjoy it while it lasts I suppose, eventually all of CORE will be blocked, and you will have nobody to talk to but the next guy in the jerking circle.

And I will say it again. We do not gvg, we think it is a perversion of the game mode, you can find us every night after 8:30 pm, no exceptions. I can guarantee you that we are not hiding behind walls and gates, we are capping back everything that should be ours in our BL or in EB every single night.

Your opinion is your opinion and I’m not going to hammer you for having one that disagrees with me. I will say though, I’d ask your guild members again if they all really think its a “perversion of the game mode” or if its really just you and a select few being overly zealous about it and discouraging it in your guild. The fact that you take it to the extremities of “perverted” does reflect poorly on your guild in my eyes (not that you should care what i think or anything either). There isn’t much of a rational argument you can make that has even numbered open field fights a “perverted” version of gameplay lol.

I get that you don’t want to put your guild out there on even terms with another guild. You guys don’t have the experience and the theory crafting based around even numbered engagements, and that’s fine. There’s definitely a learning curve, but I will say that if you actually want to be the best WvW guild possible (not saying that’s your goal, it definitely might not be), you guys should reconsider it. It exposes your weak spots so that you can correct them, and it will only help your guild get better. I don’t mean that patronizing at all either….I don’t think we’ve actually ever even been on the map with Mend cept maybe one time a few weeks ago in a Garrison fight.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

The delicate fabricate of trust has been broken, get Synco to send a box of chocolates and flowers to rebuild the bond so you can kill each other.

Yes please, for chocolate I want “favorites” and the flowers make them pink roses

But seriously though I think you missed the concept behind what I was saying, we originally thought it was just gonna be in good friendly fun, not something where we get all trashy about it which clearly showed just in simple 1v1, who really wants that sort of sportsmanship amplified by 10?

If GvG is all about I beat you and you beat me and “X” guild is bad then I personally don’t see anything fun about that. Maybe there would be more GvG guilds if the GvG community didn’t come off so ……. Immature, I guess is the word. (not saying all guilds do)

….. And Elementalist.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

I can see your kitten has only grown stronger since you trolled your own leader out of the guild. I can understand your behavior though, such a massive organ requires a lot of blood that would otherwise be put to use in your brain.

Personally I am curious how you guys keep managing to whisper taunts and abuses to me every time we kill you regardless of how my block list grows every time. Enjoy it while it lasts I suppose, eventually all of CORE will be blocked, and you will have nobody to talk to but the next guy in the jerking circle.

And I will say it again. We do not gvg, we think it is a perversion of the game mode, you can find us every night after 8:30 pm, no exceptions. I can guarantee you that we are not hiding behind walls and gates, we are capping back everything that should be ours in our BL or in EB every single night.

Your opinion is your opinion and I’m not going to hammer you for having one that disagrees with me. I will say though, I’d ask your guild members again if they all really think its a “perversion of the game mode” or if its really just you and a select few being overly zealous about it and discouraging it in your guild. The fact that you take it to the extremities of “perverted” does reflect poorly on your guild in my eyes (not that you should care what i think or anything either). There isn’t much of a rational argument you can make that has even numbered open field fights a “perverted” version of gameplay lol.

I get that you don’t want to put your guild out there on even terms with another guild. You guys don’t have the experience and the theory crafting based around even numbered engagements, and that’s fine. There’s definitely a learning curve, but I will say that if you actually want to be the best WvW guild possible (not saying that’s your goal, it definitely might not be), you guys should reconsider it. It exposes your weak spots so that you can correct them, and it will only help your guild get better. I don’t mean that patronizing at all either….I don’t think we’ve actually ever even been on the map with Mend cept maybe one time a few weeks ago in a Garrison fight.

Drigan, my man. Well said.

Attachments:

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

What I’m saying has nothing to do with any server. What I am saying has a lot to do with .gif spamming

Ohh, so youre acting like a prick because you dislike fun…figures.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

I’m sure everyone is either sick of or ignoring the flighty attention-kitten as well.

Its not at all, i believe thats your server’s expertise. Nothing wrong with stating how BS of a match up this is, especially with the lowlifes that FA seems to produce, such as yourself.
Cant wait until you guys get to go up against equal or better ranked servers than yourself and get wrecked.

What I’m saying has nothing to do with any server. What I am saying has a lot to do with .gif spamming

Look at this brave soul here. This hater of fun.

BUNS is known for GIFS, we’ve been offered money to move to higher servers on our forum fame alone.

But as for calling a lady(One you do NOT know) a W((((H(((O(((R(((E in ANY sense, you should be ashamed.
I don’t see how gif fun leads to being labeled “A flighty attention-w(((h((o((r((e”, you seem rather unpleasant.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Vallun.2071

I’m sure everyone is either sick of or ignoring the flighty attention-kitten as well.

Its not at all, i believe thats your server’s expertise. Nothing wrong with stating how BS of a match up this is, especially with the lowlifes that FA seems to produce, such as yourself.
Cant wait until you guys get to go up against equal or better ranked servers than yourself and get wrecked.

Look at this brave soul here. This hater of fun.

BUNS is known for GIFS, we’ve been offered money to move to higher servers on our forum fame alone.

But as for calling a lady(One you do NOT know) a W((((H(((O(((R(((E in ANY sense, you should be ashamed.
I don’t see how gif fun leads to being labeled “A flighty attention-w(((h((o((r((e”, you seem rather unpleasant.

Was fine until you said “I’m sick of these people” which makes you look like a hypocrite because you’re suggesting the reason for your distaste is from killing people in a PvP zone. Dueling etiquette aside, I have plenty of fun killing you IoJers and if you would like to post gifs on a forum, go ahead. But when you start judging other people, you make your ever so flighty self that much more vulnerable to penetration. See, double entendres are fun. I’m fun. Who else is having fun?

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: zCatchMee.6098

zCatchMee.6098

Thanks for all the duels in OS.

Depo

(edited by zCatchMee.6098)

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Was fine until you said “I’m sick of these people” which makes you look like a hypocrite because you’re suggesting the reason for your distaste is from killing people in a PvP zone. Dueling etiquette aside, I have plenty of fun killing you IoJers and if you would like to post gifs on a forum, go ahead. But when you start judging other people, you make your ever so flighty self that much more vulnerable to penetration. See, double entendres are fun. I’m fun. Who else is having fun?

Obviously no one seeming you’ve sucked it all out of the room. Why dont you just quit it eh? Why shouldnt she be able to post her distaste at player’s poor performance or that this match up is ridiculous? which it is, ive talked to many a FA that are sick of how unfair this match is and their own server because of the stuff some server members pull, interrupting on other people’s fun( both on their own and other servers). She, I and like many of others are sick of playing the same people over and over again where the same out come is bound to happen.

What she didnt do was come to the forums and start personally insulting people like you yourself are doing. Im amazed at how you jump on someone because they state their opinion, without naming anyone in particular ( neither did i in my post she quoted, note how i said certain members of your server) in their post. You somehow think this is a good reason to come personally attack someone?

What ever happened to asking nicely? “do you mind not spamming gifs”
I know alot of people have lost any sense of decency to others, such as yourself is portraying right now but it doesnt hurt to ask nicely for a change instead of calling a lady a highly inappropriate term that would get you smacked in the mouth in real life.
And is it the gifs or IoJ youre insulting? You seem to be flip flopping all over the place, you’re probably just doing this for fun which if thats the case, go be a pikey somewhere else.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

This is the reason the music industry has gone downhill ever since the 70’s.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Vallun.2071

Obviously no one seeming you’ve sucked it all out of the room. Why dont you just quit it eh? Why shouldnt she be able to post her distaste at player’s poor performance or
What ever happened to asking nicely? “do you mind not spamming gifs”
I know alot of people have lost any sense of decency to others, such as yourself is portraying right now but it doesnt hurt to ask nicely for a change instead of calling a lady a highly inappropriate term that would get you smacked in the mouth in real life.
And is it the gifs or IoJ youre insulting? You seem to be flip flopping all over the place, you’re probably just doing this for fun which if thats the case, go be a pikey somewhere else.

Do you guys even WvW? Clearly forum fame has nothing to do with knowing good fights that I could show you plenty of, whether or not we win or lose them.
http://www.twitch.tv/brye808/c/3314411
Tons of fun.

Also since i’m a lowlife (thief, thanks flashy :P) I have no problem with calling a lady something if she has no defense against it. But hey as I said you guys have your forum fame thing going on, so have fun with that, but just know that if you’re going to put yourself out there don’t get so offended when you get caught. That is the sort of thing Justin Beiber and all those wonderful celebrities that we all love have to get used to.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Vallun.2071

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

This is the reason the music industry has gone downhill ever since the 70’s.

You’ll watch Miley Cyrus twerk vids and like it, mister.

lol i totally didn’t even see your post before making mine. Touche.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

I’d like to think of myself as more of a flaming scumbag. With that said…we need more gifs. Oh and someone took your sig away because you were naughty in class. They finally gave mine back after I bribed them.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Do you guys even WvW? Clearly forum fame has nothing to do with knowing good fights that I could show you plenty of, whether or not we win or lose them.

Oh so you’re that thief, i can see why you’d result to personal attacks on the forums, trying to diminish other people’s enjoyment. I could go on and on about what kind of a person you are but we know that already and theres no point repeating them here.

Go ahead and claim you won the argument by all means, no point arguing with the likes of you.

(edited by Sororita.3465)

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Vallun.2071

Oh so you’re that thief, i can see why you’d result to personal attacks on the forums, trying to diminish other people’s enjoyment. I could go on and on about what kind of a person you are but we know that already and theres no point repeating them here.

Go ahead and claim you won the argument by all means, no point arguing with the likes of you.

You could… but really you can’t. You don’t know me, but I certainly know you better. You talk of inconsistencies in whether i’m attacking the gifs or IoJ. Think that one was pretty clear that either was fine if you did it without the stuck-uppityness. You, however, are inconsistent in your values. Was it me being wrong, or me being a kitten/not fun that was my problem? It seems like whenever I am right I tend to also be less fun. In your case, ignorance is bliss.

There really is no point arguing with the likes of me. Thanks to Flashy on his definition of a low-life (a thief), I’m immoral. I completely agree. I only wrote my term paper in literature on the necessity of evil. It’s a bit beyond the scope of “hit me baby one more time.”

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Amazing duels in the arena the past hour or more, trust an FA guild to come and zerg it though, even your server mates we were partied with think you guys are ****heads for doing it but meh, good to know that even FA trolls its own server.

….. And Elementalist.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Yes please, for chocolate I want “favorites” and the flowers make them pink roses

But seriously though I think you missed the concept behind what I was saying, we originally thought it was just gonna be in good friendly fun, not something where we get all trashy about it which clearly showed just in simple 1v1, who really wants that sort of sportsmanship amplified by 10?

If GvG is all about I beat you and you beat me and “X” guild is bad then I personally don’t see anything fun about that. Maybe there would be more GvG guilds if the GvG community didn’t come off so ……. Immature, I guess is the word. (not saying all guilds do)

Nope i didnt miss the concept…..just thought some attention would help you feel better

Cön-Guardian DB

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Naz.2607

You don’t seem to grasp that it’s just not something that we’re interested in doing.
We want to do what is FUN to US, as a guild, in the game. Not what you think we should be doing….. sigh
Thanks for your heartfelt interest in our welfare as a guild tho! It’s touching, really.

Naz ©

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

Hey Kiddo, you are saying I did what?

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

IoJ’s roaming is garbage. Myself and a few others have taken on the chore of coaxing you out each day by building siege at north camp by the Citadel Portal. Shoot, even a few DB roamers decided to come help because of how absent you were. Fighting larger forces sucks, but there are fights to be had if IoJ just showed up.

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Hey Kiddo, you are saying I did what?

you terrorized them…..dang i accidently used a pun im ashamed

Cön-Guardian DB

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

You don’t seem to grasp that it’s just not something that we’re interested in doing.
We want to do what is FUN to US, as a guild, in the game. Not what you think we should be doing….. sigh
Thanks for your heartfelt interest in our welfare as a guild tho! It’s touching, really.

lol I never said you HAD to do anything and completely understand if that’s how the majority of your membership base feels. I’ve seen the guild environments where few individuals use their personal opinion as the entire guild though and a lot of members didn’t talk about their interest in GvG. I mean Flappy is the leader so it is ultimately his call, I’m just encouraging you guys to check again with your members. It’s not big deal either way, just simply encouraging you to check again.

Feel free to take this as an abrasive condescending attack on the quality of your guild though since that’s how you want to take it, even though that’s not the case at all.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Nope i didnt miss the concept…..just thought some attention would help you feel better

So let me see if I understand this better, Person A (me) refers to person B (TG War) and person C (you) who has nothing what so ever to do with it gets involved but it’s person A that trying to get the attention?

Man, mind blown…. That logic. I’m gonna have to interrupt other peoples conversations from now on and say “WOA WOA just giving you some attentive love”…

….. If you read my original post and not like a kitten all it is stating is that we are denying the GvG and the reason why, there is no reason to get all “UWOTM8” and carry on like it’s a big deal.

I get you and your friends are trying to troll but honestly you are just trolling yourselves getting all upset over nothing.

@lenador: Yes I was kitten ed about it at first but the people on your server I was partied with said that guy was full on raging and was just being a kitten, that’s satisfactory enough.

….. And Elementalist.