11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: House Calls.7641

House Calls.7641

A couple hours in and no topic yet! Gl all.

Charr Ger (Ranger OCAU)
Infantryman (Warrior OCAU)
Crystal Desert

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

This is it folks, the final match up of the season. Who shall come in last? Will it be NSP or IOJ? Find out at the end of the match up!

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

This is it folks, the final match up of the season. Who shall come in last? Will it be NSP or IOJ? Find out at the end of the match up!

We’re better losers than you <flails around>

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: DootmasterX.3025

DootmasterX.3025

This question will be answered by whoever CD decides to blob harder this match! Exciting!

Jack of all trades, master of some.
NSP – [Zos]

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

This question will be answered by whoever CD decides to blob harder this match! Exciting!

Now to bribe CD with our loose women and furry charrs.

Second Child

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

We’re better losers than you <flails around>

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

ded thread is ded. ded servers. all ded.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

ded thread is ded. ded servers. all ded.

YOU DED

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diamond.1093

Diamond.1093

Dear ROFL, you are smelly butts. I hope ferrets steal your cookies and play with your next gen consoles so much that they break and you are sadfacers. Stop ganking people if you cant even 2v1 a poor little engi :< This has been a message from the spokesmanmaster of [NA] i hate you and your boobs.

Attachments:

Sinalea – Engineer
Nameless Accord [NA]
Crystal Desert

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voljaz.9186

Voljaz.9186

Dear ROFL, you are smelly butts. I hope ferrets steal your cookies and play with your next gen consoles so much that they break and you are sadfacers. Stop ganking people if you cant even 2v1 a poor little engi :< This has been a message from the spokesmanmaster of [NA] i hate you and your boobs.

Still better than FA.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Still better than FA.

BUNS approves of this statement.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Still better than FA.

BUNS approves of this statement.

Indeed, FA are masters of the duel trolling.

Attachments:

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Now to bribe CD with our loose women and furry charrs.

Can I get a furry loose charr woman?

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zubon.3160

Zubon.3160

NSP gets 8th, then. As I post this, both servers have more people in our borderlands than we do. We’re so used to boycotting the Season that our folks forgot to came back when it isn’t a guaranteed Outnumbered on every map.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Fine by me, Idm that IoJ will finish 9th, either us or NSP had to. Whole league was a stupid idea anyways, in theory it provided more variations in the match ups but Anet didnt take into account server WvW population. Cant wait till next week when we get to face servers like NSP ( without a third higher population server), Kain, HoD, SF and….“them” <death glare>.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Hello scraps, I’m back from my 4 day ban. SBI got angreh.

Isle Of Janthir

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

Fine by me, Idm that IoJ will finish 9th, either us or NSP had to. Whole league was a stupid idea anyways, in theory it provided more variations in the match ups but Anet didnt take into account server WvW population. Cant wait till next week when we get to face servers like NSP ( without a third higher population server), Kain, HoD, SF and….“them” <death glare>.

no, lets wreck CD in defiance of the system together. Que the rocky theme music!

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

After those golem rushes I feel like a tsunami is about to hit IOJ from every side

Also nice work NSP on gathering that many people to defend that quickly

….. And Elementalist.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Razamatazz.9628

Razamatazz.9628

After those golem rushes I feel like a tsunami is about to hit IOJ from every side

Also nice work NSP on gathering that many people to defend that quickly

I believe NSP has actually gotten stronger as a result of these matches. It has brought together a group of guilds who have begun working with each other for the benefit of the server as a whole and started a community. As a result we have seen an increase in defense, such as upgrading what we have, and because of this our larger forces are able to and more willing than ever, to respond to enemy zerg attacks on our Garrison, Keeps and Towers.

It has been encouraging to see something good come from the adversity we’ve faced over these past weeks.

Lydeah – 80 Mesmer
Lorynne – 80 Guardian
[PB] – NSP

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Rooting for ya IoJ! Miss some of you guys over here, hope you guys can get backbon your feet as soon as leagues are over

Commander Nachonix

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

Hey, I was the mesmer bowing to you in that screenshot! Would really like to fight you again, since we only had one duel where I didn’t get backstabbed by ROFL mid-duel.

Second Child

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Everyone is awesome and should feel awesome.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: DootmasterX.3025

DootmasterX.3025

Honestly we’re both in the same position in this match. I’d love to face IoJ without either of us being able to use a higher coverage server as a buffer between us.

HoD and Kaineng though… they better enjoy their success in bronze, for tanking to get us put in this stupid silver tier ohhhhhhh…. there will be no mercy when we can get our hands on them.

Jack of all trades, master of some.
NSP – [Zos]

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Honestly we’re both in the same position in this match. I’d love to face IoJ without either of us being able to use a higher coverage server as a buffer between us.

HoD and Kaineng though… they better enjoy their success in bronze, for tanking to get us put in this stupid silver tier ohhhhhhh…. there will be no mercy when we can get our hands on them.

We’ll night cap, you Euro cap. Then give them the good old DP during NA

Isle Of Janthir

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

Coming from CD, I honestly feel sorry for both NSP and IOJ. Saw some good efforts so I’ll give you that.

..well, less for NSP. Sorry guys, you just got some bad apples on your server. :/

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tom.8029

Tom.8029

“Still better than FA.”

:(

You may be asking why a FA person is here. I was bored. Haha. I must say, I had a blast fighting you guys during this league. FA certainly got the chance to fight many servers it wouldn’t have if it hadn’t been for the leagues. I can’t speak for all of FA, but I had to say that I really admire your sportsmanship going into these passed match-ups. I wish a lot of my fellow FA-ers were a little less kitteny. Good luck in your fight!

Primordial Dragons [Drgn]
Fort Aspenwood Elementalist

(edited by Tom.8029)

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chilly.2087

Chilly.2087

NSP pls stahp.

this warrior laughs and then gets pooped on repeatedly.

Attachments:

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

I know NSP has some people that can lose gracefully. (And CD, let’s win gracefully too~)

Then again…seeing as I have to send three tickets of three NSP people, it’s giving that server a lot of bad rep…(And I never sent WvW tickets before…)

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: johnpoc.8732

johnpoc.8732

NSP you got some fine roamers out there, XOXO and Os both have really skilled players. Looking forward to more 1v1!

Lockn Loada/Ryu Shueki
[RUN] solo/duo roamer

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nizio Nightblade.8109

Nizio Nightblade.8109

Kind of sad cd just let a fully upgrade and fully supplied smc flip after we just face rolled the whole map and then decided hey let’s just leave.

Talon Nighthawk [Edge] (DB Server)

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Bunses. You still have golems stockpiled for Them

Isle Of Janthir

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

Props to the level 2 warrior twink from XIII in obsidian sanctum last night. Some intense fights. The prospect of losing to a level 2 really gets the heart racing, but man you hit like a truck— doesn’t leave much room for error. Pretty funny watching you two or three shot thieves.

~The asura power necro

P.S. Don’t laugh if you don’t know! That kitten is srs!

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

I’m such a bad mesmer, keep dying to 8 or so people chasing me around CD area while I’ve killed every single yak for the last hour or 2 heading into SM.

Maybe next time if you want a dance party you can do it while I’m alive?

….. And Elementalist.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Pentzski.4620

Props to the level 2 warrior twink from XIII in obsidian sanctum last night. Some intense fights. The prospect of losing to a level 2 really gets the heart racing, but man you hit like a truck— doesn’t leave much room for error. Pretty funny watching you two or three shot thieves.

~The asura power necro

LOL, I remember that guy from the first week of leagues. That kitten was scary while playing glass mesmer. Took me a minute to figure out wtf was going on.

Edit: If anyone wants to duel a mesmer who refuses to run the meta phantasm/condi ez mode builds and instead plays glassy shatter, send me a whisper in game. I’d offer 2v2’s but alas, my long time partner Initialose has abandoned me in favour of another game. My other half is gone, I am so lost.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

(edited by Pentzski.4620)

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: unknownchaos.1425

unknownchaos.1425

~The asura power necro

LOL, I remember that guy from the first week of leagues. That kitten was scary while playing glass mesmer. Took me a minute to figure out wtf was going on.

Edit: If anyone wants to duel a mesmer who refuses to run the meta phantasm/condi ez mode builds and instead plays glassy shatter, send me a whisper in game. I’d offer 2v2’s but alas, my long time partner Initialose has abandoned me in favour of another game. My other half is gone, I am so lost.

No reason to be lost. I can help you find your way pal.

Your friend
~Obs

Obs®

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Downzilla.8945

Downzilla.8945

i am mage bank sister call range bank me

Attachments:

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Pretty cute.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: House Calls.7641

House Calls.7641

I think if NSP had more numbers they would be scary. I reckon the average player on NSP is probably at a higher skill level than any other server i have played against.

/salute

Charr Ger (Ranger OCAU)
Infantryman (Warrior OCAU)
Crystal Desert

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

All this focus from CD onto IOJ atm is kinda fun, annoying, but fun

Been a while since I seen a 1 hour assault onto a tower especially when it’s 20 v 60

….. And Elementalist.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

Got to give it to NSP, they have really come a long way since the first week. The numbers they managed to rally for the assault on SMC yesterday and subsequent hit on our Keep, could rival any server in this league. Whoever was commanding that assault, /salute to you and all your folks.

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

~The asura power necro

No reason to be lost. I can help you find your way pal.

Your friend
~Obs

NoOoOo! Don’t stray down the path to the dark side, Gwyndork!

Do duel me in Spvp though. I need some practice against a good shatter mesmer.

(edited by Recursivision.2367)

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steezy.2905

Steezy.2905

Dear IoJ,

How many times are you gonna rez this mesmer through the wall?

~Crystal Desert~

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chilly.2087

Chilly.2087

pls am just an uplevel. no need to hug ur keepz!!!

o an y u moa me.

Attachments:

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

o an y u moa me.

Attachments:

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

I came here with great expectations and I leave satisfied. Your abstract art has once against amazed me.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Porqington.3189

Porqington.3189

Really XOXO? You guys are too good for this kind of kitten…

Attachments:

We Don’t Need No [STAB] – JQ

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Pentzski.4620

o an y u moa me.

Not particularly sure what you’re trying to get at with this post. Are you implying he shouldn’t be talking because he hugs keeps as well, or is directed at the screen shot where he calls the mesmer cheese, in which case you’re saying he is cheese as well?

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

o an y u moa me.

Not particularly sure what you’re trying to get at with this post. Are you implying he shouldn’t be talking because he hugs keeps as well, or is directed at the screen shot where he calls the mesmer cheese, in which case you’re saying he is cheese as well?

BUNS has deemed him cheese.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Really XOXO? You guys are too good for this kind of kitten…

He accidentally popped through.. The gate was 10s from dropping anyways.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I think if NSP had more numbers they would be scary. I reckon the average player on NSP is probably at a higher skill level than any other server i have played against.

/salute

I have considered the Silver League as “Hyperbolic Time Chamber” (Dragonball reference) of sorts. Just like IOJ and CD we have all fought out-manned and have had coverage gaps. So we just go in and pick fights to better ourselves. PPT hasn’t meant much to us at all. I for one have had a blast all season long.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP