11/8 DB/NSP/YB

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

I was looking for our thread and didn’t see anyone make one yet. So I guess I’ll start it!

Good luck to everyone! Looking forward to the new week and hopefully some better roaming than last week

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Yes as always…. May there always be two zergs in NSP BL.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Yes as always…. May there always be two zergs in NSP BL.

Well, somebody has to fight for our BL. It’s rather nice of other servers to do it for us, wouldn’t you say?

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: DirtyRat.3941

DirtyRat.3941

Been having a blast in EBG since reset so far. Great fights NSP and DB.

[CoT] – Ebay

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Car.3805

Car.3805

Got jumped by 5 NSP while running to zerg. They DO exist!

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Great Fights on NSPBL from both NSP and DB.

We got rolled quiet a few times by great groups from you peeps. Great learning and looking forwards to lots of fun fights from you.

Cheers
LIon of the Wind of SoCo
on YB

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

FOREVER STUCK IN QUEUE. /Cries hysterically.

Queue? What’s that?

Also, your title is awesome, bravo.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Fun reset!!! Thank you NSP for hosting your BL for us tonight. We lost some and won some but most were all amazingly fun fights from NSP and DB. Looking forward to this week!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: David.6491

David.6491

Hi I am the EBG commander on reset night. I have to say ONE guild, you guys are amazingly good. Always have a scout on my zerg, Always know when to attack. Even though I am running with all pugs. However after you guys left made it easier for us to push out. It was literally impossible for us to do anything against you guys. Definitely awesome night. Thank you soo much for letting us fight you.

David Sage – DragonBrand Commander
David Sage’s Pug Commander Guide

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: hai.2741

hai.2741

Can’t we just be friends for a day?

Attachments:

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Loving this weeks match-up. As a member of Dragonbrand I know we’re a quality not quantity server, we have lots of people but most are PvE’ers and don’t care much for WvW. But those of us that do are a good group and it’s nice to see us faced with such an even challenge. I sympathize for Ehmry and Crystal from last week being totally dominated, we’ve all been there. But the change from last weeks match-up is massive, no where is safe to roam alone and if you’re not careful the enemy will steal everything from under your nose.
High five for the level of skill Shiverpeaks and Yak’s have been showing us since reset. You guys are a tough bunch and I’m glad to have an even match. We all seem to be equally capable which will make for a very interesting week. I hope this continues!
Cheers guys and see you on the battlefield!

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

This thread has dust in it already!

[One]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Because the match is better?

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkish Delights.2591

Monkish Delights.2591

Loving this weeks match-up. As a member of Dragonbrand I know we’re a quality not quantity server, we have lots of people but most are PvE’ers and don’t care much for WvW. But those of us that do are a good group and it’s nice to see us faced with such an even challenge. I sympathize for Ehmry and Crystal from last week being totally dominated, we’ve all been there. But the change from last weeks match-up is massive, no where is safe to roam alone and if you’re not careful the enemy will steal everything from under your nose.
High five for the level of skill Shiverpeaks and Yak’s have been showing us since reset. You guys are a tough bunch and I’m glad to have an even match. We all seem to be equally capable which will make for a very interesting week. I hope this continues!

Keep feeling for Ehmry they get to play with FA this week

Spirit of Faith [HOPE]: proudly serving pain to scrubs

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Anyone knows if Devon got all his achievements done already?
Just hope that he is seeing this match-up and maybe learning why lopsided match-ups aren’t fun.

SoCo on YB

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

I’m having fun.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Actually had a pretty good time killing them in the open field last night. In between kiting their 25+ man guild blobs that would chase us around the map for minutes on end, that is.

When they got caught in the open field with even numbers they died pretty easily. I noticed their trash talking against NSP last week. So far their walk comes no where near their talk with respect to open field fighting but the week is young.

And, you were probably talking about PPT. So, yeah, I guess it sucks for people who care about that kind of thing.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

Actually had a pretty good time killing them in the open field last night. In between kiting their 25+ man guild blobs that would chase us around the map for minutes on end, that is.

When they got caught in the open field with even numbers they died pretty easily. I noticed their trash talking against NSP last week. So far their walk comes no where near their talk with respect to open field fighting but the week is young.

And, you were probably talking about PPT. So, yeah, I guess it sucks for people who care about that kind of thing.

This should come as no surprise. Those who talk the biggest often fail the hardest, or hide behind 30 allies.

I am the donut

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: DootmasterX.3025

DootmasterX.3025

Just hope that he is seeing this match-up and maybe learning why lopsided match-ups aren’t fun.

SoCo on YB

As I said in the FA match thread, no one on NSP that I’m aware of knows what account or username Devon is using. If most of us have the meta achievement by now, I think it’s safe to assume he does. Even in these stupid pointless week long blowout matches I still managed to get mine easily.

Jack of all trades, master of some.
NSP – [Zos]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I was loving the bags in Yaks BL last night. Made my night to see yaks pull a map zerg just to wipe us out at hills.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

I was loving the bags in Yaks BL last night. Made my night to see yaks pull a map zerg just to wipe us out at hills.

Like you werent queued. 30 Os + 20 ZoS in a keep like hills. Yea we would need quite a few to clean you out.

But I will say I was a bit impressed by Os last night.

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

This should come as no surprise. Those who talk the biggest often fail the hardest, or hide behind 30 allies.

Yeah, it’s no surprise. I just didn’t like their brand of chest-thumping in your matchup last week. So, just giving third party confirmation that NSP is far better in the open field with even numbers than those guys. Not even close, really.

NSP still has the best groups that run under ten, IMO. Maguuma has some pretty good groups as well.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: unknownchaos.1425

unknownchaos.1425

I like to hide behind 30 frequently.

As for FA , lol.. words cannot describe just how bad their solo/small man skills are.

Obs®

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

I like to hide behind 30 frequently.

As for FA , lol.. words cannot describe just how bad their solo/small man skills are.

I don’t know, I think they were actually pretty skilled. Kinda looked like this I’m sure from their side:

111111111111611 (down) 12
/map
NEED MOAR IM DOWN

VoxL (NSP)

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: TehFoe.6527

TehFoe.6527

Such a kitten thread. START BEING MEAN AGAIN! ITS MORE FUN!

I HATE DB – NO QUALITY AND NO QUANTA LEFT

NSP – I FEEL BAD BEING MEAN TO YOU! ITS LIKE PUNCHING A kittenED BABY KITTEN!

[AciD]
Yaks Bend

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: TehFoe.6527

TehFoe.6527

STOP LOSING SO BAD! THIS MATCHUP IS HORSE RADISH!

[AciD]
Yaks Bend

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

Horse radish? Really, Foe? lol

As for Hills last night…knew someone would make a comment about it lol We weren’t able to even equal you guys defending due to…well…being on home turf and having people scout, walk yaks and defend other places. lol

I’m glad you enjoyed the bags. My only consolation was that, at least from me, you weren’t getting any WXP.

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

You’re bad and you should feel bad!!!

I am the donut

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

Dragonbrand, really you lost a fully upgraded garrison agaisnt a zerg with out siege?

Full mexican brute force

La Legión del águila [MEX]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigchief.2417

bigchief.2417

Dragonbrand, really you lost a fully upgraded garrison agaisnt a zerg with out siege?

Full mexican brute force

i guess that big kitten boulder coming in at 1:05 isn’t siege just random land slide lol

Born Villain [CAIN]
Jade Quarry
Know your roll,and shut your hole!!!!!!!!

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

Full mexican brute force

i guess that big kitten boulder coming in at 1:05 isn’t siege just random land slide lol

Oh jeez, ONE catapult shot! Oh god that is capable of bring down a mountain!

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

Wth is a horse radish, I know what horseradish is. Probably a bit to spicy for you….

Oh yeah, U MAD BRO?!??!

VoxL (NSP)

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Good fights this week.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: frvwfrtwo.6109

frvwfrtwo.6109

Hi I am the EBG commander on reset night. I have to say ONE guild, you guys are amazingly good. Always have a scout on my zerg, Always know when to attack. Even though I am running with all pugs. However after you guys left made it easier for us to push out. It was literally impossible for us to do anything against you guys. Definitely awesome night. Thank you soo much for letting us fight you.

Thanks! Us [One] scouts appreciate it.

BG/YB/FA/JQ – Thief Character
My Name Is Thief Charac[ter]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Wth is a horse radish, I know what horseradish is. Probably a bit to spicy for you….

Oh yeah, U MAD BRO?!??!

I prefer Arby’s sauce to Horsey Sauce.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

Oh yeah, U MAD BRO?!??!

Couldn’t agree more!

VoxL (NSP)

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Curo.2483

Curo.2483

SoCo on YB

I think this is a good case of an ANet employee lying and not confronting the community about it. Not a single NSP user has reported seeing Devon. One person told me he was on SBI, but I cannot confirm that rumour either.

Curo Lunesque – “Concerned Citizen and Community Builder”
NSP – northernshiverpeaks.org

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

SoCo on YB

I think this is a good case of an ANet employee lying and not confronting the community about it. Not a single NSP user has reported seeing Devon. One person told me he was on SBI, but I cannot confirm that rumour either.

SBI has a bunch of devs playing on it…like at least 5 from what I saw. Right after the new ruins were released, it was the devs in there capping it and building cannons…

FSP

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Yeah, when we faced SBI last week we saw guys with Anet tags spawn camping us. How nice. And SBI seems to have horrible small man groups. they melt like butter against even numbers. This week is a refreshing change of pace. There’s a lot of decent small groups and roamers to fight from both DB and NSP. Its a shame the numbers are lopsided. I have a feeling if things were a bit more even this matchup would be even more intense. but atleast I get to have fun wandering around.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Is the hammer spam really necessary in a 3v1? Give a guy a chance!

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.4178

Joe.4178

Looking for 2v2-5v5s GvG come prove your skills against us! Contact me/whisper/mail me in game for info. Back up all that talk with your skills pls ty.

-tM- Trillmatic
NSP Colorful Charr Engineer & Mesmer: Bamf Joe
WvW Outnumbered: https://www.youtube.com/BamfJoe0425

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

SoCo on YB

he’s around, just not with you.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Sigh….how much i wish to be in Gold League forums….so boring down here

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

SoCo on YB

Devon plays in WvW, though a lot of devs are on SBI he is not. I know this because occasionally I am in his party in WvW on NSP. This has happened in Silver League.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Kronyx.2570

Need moar PVF here

DB’s NA time is terribad. And Oceanic crew, having supply problems in YBBL?

NSP gave up Saturday morning. Even your roaming groups are MIA.

Discuss.

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

Need moar PVF here

Discuss.

its more fun leaving you boredwaiting in the towers than fighting you. we know this practice is working by your posts.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

Oh yeah, U MAD BRO?!??!

Couldn’t agree more!

Scrubs. Horsey Sauce is the sauce of pros.

I am the donut

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: David.6491

David.6491

Need moar PVF here

Discuss.

There goes my respect for Loot, didn’t know you guys have this kind of guild leader. Members should join ONE guild. They know what they are doing and still humble about it.

David Sage – DragonBrand Commander
David Sage’s Pug Commander Guide

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Kronyx.2570

Wow someone actually took my post seriously.

Mission…accomplished?

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

Haha…mission accomplished. Seems your try at making this thread more interesting and getting past page one worked on some people!

Page 2, FTW!!!!

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”