Asami.3572

ded thread ded servers RIP in peace Silver league

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

I said I beat the kitten out of DB and I kept my promisses, have a good afternoon

Attachments:

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

GabGar.4962

Did MEX really cancel on our gvg or was I just misinformed? I was so excited to see them PPT skillz applied in a 10v10

Thursday 9:30 central US after we will GvG TG after TB See you there

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

I said I beat the kitten out of DB and I kept my promisses, have a good afternoon

Wow teach me how to be this good at PPT, too pro, much amaze, so impress.

Beating a server with a broken NA with a massive zerg of PUG’s is nothing to write home about.

Honestly, I don’t even know who you were on Dragonbrand…

Help

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

GabGar.4962

I have soo much more respect to MEX now. I can see they read Art of War by Sun Tzu.

if quite unequal in every way, we can flee from him.

- Sun Tsu Art of War Chapter 3

Yes and Maquiavelo also, David you are one of the commanders I miss from DB, much respect for you.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstraction.3019

Abstraction.3019

It’s a good thing there’s actually decent guilds in Yaks Bend that’s respectable or I’d take this guy seriously. It’s awkward reading these posts.

I think that if you purposely played Frogger on a busy highway with LOTS of high speeding vehicles passing by and you failed the game, nobody in the world would notice a difference.

Tomas Kopitar – Mindless Zerg [ING]
Dragonbrand

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Congratulations on knocking us down during our weakest timeframe of coverage.
You should feel proud.
I’m sure that ppt was all you, and that you managed to solo cap stonemist from us— while spawn camping NSP by yourself with only your utility skills.

… No seriously, if our early morning crew visited this forum more often I’m sure they’d love to post images of +695 ppt to prove that they’re just as capable of taking advantage of weak timezones as you are. =)

See you on the field tonight.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

Seriously though, who is this guy?

Irrelevant I assume?

Help

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

ITT: servers who can’t win the league due to numbers bragging about PPT.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

(edited by Glaeser.8015)

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

GabGar.4962

You should feel proud.
I’m sure that ppt was all you, and that you managed to solo cap stonemist from us— while spawn camping NSP by yourself with only your utility skills.

… No seriously, if our early morning crew visited this forum more often I’m sure they’d love to post images of +695 ppt to prove that they’re just as capable of taking advantage of weak timezones as you are. =)

~ Kovu

Knock you down? Oh yes, check above, theres another SS in NA prime time with DB having +35

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

PPT lol see those camps, all me all day carrying my server with pride

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Don’t feed it.
GabGar, is what it likes to call itself.

Also, Abstraction.3019 (Tomas) great commanding last night ( :

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Don’t feed it.
GabGar, is what it likes to call itself.

Also, Abstraction.3019 (Tomas) great commanding last night ( :

It must grow so it can become stronger faster smater

Cön-Guardian DB

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Car.3805

Car.3805

Knock you down? Oh yes, check above, theres another SS in NA prime time with DB having +35

NA prime time doesn’t start until 8-9pm EST, according to TV, and the TV is always right.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torp.3659

Torp.3659

Wait, wait..
Have you not realized that NA prime is not our strongest time period?
And it has actually never been DB’s strongest time period?

So yay for you.. I guess..
You can beat us when we aren’t our strongest and when you are.

Aethrian
Officer of TERROR [TG]
Maguuma

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

NSP pls step up your forum trolling. IoJ and FA out pvforuming you. Kthx.

Isle Of Janthir

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Orswich.6423

Orswich.6423

You should feel proud.

~ Kovu

yeah i dont think your prime time is the same as our prime time.. most “prime-time” DB guilds get on around 8-9pm eastern time..

and as stated before NNK or TFV our oceanic guilds could also post similar pics..beating people when they have no coverage isnt really that big a feat. but grats for doing your server well..

now if mex was on around 9pm eastern, they may face a bit more resistance

but this week has been fun with some great fights and stonemist caps (love those 3 way battles).. and NSP been holding thier own

Orswich/Schwabenghast [ING/Ankh] Dragonbrand commander
and sometimes even a decent human being

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

NSP pls step up your forum trolling. IoJ and FA out pvforuming you. Kthx.

Just wait til next week. Give us/them time. We all need some PVF competition from you.

FSP

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigchief.2417

bigchief.2417

we can do that too!!

Attachments:

Born Villain [CAIN]
Jade Quarry
Know your roll,and shut your hole!!!!!!!!

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alaric.7628

Alaric.7628

This has more cheese than Nickleback!

Attachments:

Alaric Clone [KOM]
NSP

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

We NSP are tired of killing DB and YB using toxic krait tonics in the Nightmare Tower please bring more game…….

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: kbenton.4915

kbenton.4915

Great duels with SYN last night. And one nsp guys from Os. We couldn’t win a 4v4, but I blame us all not being on team speak for coordination :p Also, the nsp minizerg that rolled through and killed all of us in the middle of respectful and friendly competition… grats on getting your first “wipe” this week. Being under 100k on Thursday must be frustrating so you are forgiven. Love mid week wvw when ppt can be put aside and great fights can be had! Kudos DB!

Yak’s Bend Thief (P/D) [HvC]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Great duels with SYN last night. And one nsp guys from Os. We couldn’t win a 4v4, but I blame us all not being on team speak for coordination :p Also, the nsp minizerg that rolled through and killed all of us in the middle of respectful and friendly competition… grats on getting your first “wipe” this week. Being under 100k on Thursday must be frustrating so you are forgiven. Love mid week wvw when ppt can be put aside and great fights can be had! Kudos DB!

Didn’t I see someone from Yaks Bend say “If its red its dead”? Good enough for you but not anyone else? hmm

That couldn’t be it. Must have been someone from DB.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zinrae.3769

Zinrae.3769

Good thing we’re blue!

Henge of Denravi [PD]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Good thing we’re blue!

You win!!! :p

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: kbenton.4915

kbenton.4915

Didn’t I see someone from Yaks Bend say “If its red its dead”? Good enough for you but not anyone else? hmm

Can’t tell if you are supporting rolling through and wiping out 5-6 people from different servers clearing just dueling and sitting amongst each other, or just legitimately mad. And your assumption that what one person says from my server applies to all is false.

Yak’s Bend Thief (P/D) [HvC]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Can’t tell if you are supporting rolling through and wiping out 5-6 people from different servers clearing just dueling and sitting amongst each other, or just legitimately mad. And your assumption that what one person says from my server applies to all is false.

Always have a 50 man zerg standing nearby if you want to duel in peace

Cön-Guardian DB

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

Dear Yaks Bend zerg,

Please make sure you can actually take 10 people before you try to crash a GvG with 20 Kthanks bye.

Good fight MEX seems the bark was worse than your bite :P

Help

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Dear Yaks Bend zerg,

Please make sure you can actually take 10 people before you try to crash a GvG with 20 Kthanks bye.

This made me smile, thank you.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

Dear Yaks Bend zerg,

From where most of the people on the hill were sitting, they were all just watching and talking in party chat then all of the DB came through and tried wiping the spectators. Clearly we both saw different things and we chocked it up to your frustrations.

That said, thanks DB for bringing some fights in your Borderland tonight. We had a really rough wipe near your spawn at NW tower once your second wave hit. Rough times, but the fights in Garrison were awesome… many on both sides just dead (many many Yaks).

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rafael.9085

Rafael.9085

Dear Yaks Bend zerg,

Something i saw from TG, 80% trolling players 20% respectful and awesome players
and dont worry, we will get better, this was our 3rd GvG and we learned alot from you guys

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

@runehand

This wasn’t in the first bl it was the second bl.

Random Zerg from nowhere that got embarrassed.

We left nsp bl due to the amount of interference from both sides.

Help

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: David.6491

David.6491

Oh hey, I don’t see MEX bragging about ppt anymore. Did I miss something?

David Sage – DragonBrand Commander
David Sage’s Pug Commander Guide

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

GabGar.4962

Thanks TB and TG for the GvGs, in fact TB was our second and TG was our third GvG.

If I remember well Luna said ALL DB roflstomped us, well in our second GvG we won, and TG congrats in your victory. We will continue our training

And btw we just flipped all your BL

Attachments:

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rafael.9085

Rafael.9085

Oh hey, I don’t see MEX bragging about ppt anymore. Did I miss something?

Thanks TB and TG for the GvGs, in fact TB was our second and TG was our third GvG.

If I remember well Luna said ALL DB roflstomped us, well in our second GvG we won, and TG congrats in your victory. We will continue our training

And btw we just flipped all your BL

cough cough

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

GabGar.4962

And for all Dragonbrand, you should be ashamed you are losing in this way after you were a great server. Bark all you want, your server is in ruins, period.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

And for all Dragonbrand, you should be ashamed you are losing in this way after you were a great server. Bark all you want, your server is in ruins, period.

Lol, why are you still talking kitten to the guilds/people that DID stay on DB – were you not noticed enough while you were on DB, that you have to make so much noise after jumping ship cause kitten got rough?

Who were you on Dragonbrand again?

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

(edited by FrankieBonez.8361)

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

GabGar.4962

Lol, why are you still talking kitten to the guilds/people that DID stay on DB – were you not noticed enough while you were on DB that you have to make so much noise now after jumping ship cause kitten got rough?

Because Im looking that you all guys transfer to YB

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

Lol, why are you still talking kitten to the guilds/people that DID stay on DB – were you not noticed enough while you were on DB that you have to make so much noise now after jumping ship cause kitten got rough?

Because Im looking that you all guys transfer to YB

Pro tip: Don’t go into politics.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowscamp.8065

Shadowscamp.8065

I’ll be honest. Your posts are slightly confusing to me in reply to all the things posted against you.

Are you slightly ill? Are you 10? I kind of feel bad for feeding you right now, but I honestly want to know. What’s wrong?

Shame is something that’s reserved for those who shout of their power, then are shown truly how weak they are. I watched the GvG’s. It wasn’t even close.

To clarify, I don’t mean that as anything but a public service announcement of sorts. I have no stake in GvG’s, but If you’re called out on your posturing, be sure you can back it up, or else it’s a much better idea to make no sound at all.

So at the risk of repeating myself, does something ail you?

Qoo ~

Quaggan may or may not like you ~

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

GabGar.4962

I’ll be honest. Your posts are slightly confusing to me in reply to all the things posted against you.

Are you slightly ill? Are you 10? I kind of feel bad for feeding you right now, but I honestly want to know. What’s wrong?

Shame is something that’s reserved for those who shout of their power, then are shown truly how weak they are. I watched the GvG’s. It wasn’t even close.

To clarify, I don’t mean that as anything but a public service announcement of sorts. I have no stake in GvG’s, but If you’re called out on your posturing, be sure you can back it up, or else it’s a much better idea to make no sound at all.

Nope, I’m fine and how are you?

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowscamp.8065

Shadowscamp.8065

Nope, I’m fine and how are you?

Well that’s a bit more worrying. I was hoping it was something that I could help with.

I never said that, Tomas.

Qoo ~

Quaggan may or may not like you ~

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fly.4958

Fly.4958

WTF did I just read…

Anyways GG to DB and the few NSP (especially [Os]) I came across, made it an incredibly fun and interesting week for me.

More Tequila
Less Pants
Shameful Display

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torp.3659

Torp.3659

Dear Yaks Bend zerg,

Something i saw from TG, 80% trolling players 20% respectful and awesome players
and dont worry, we will get better, this was our 3rd GvG and we learned alot from you guys

Dang only 80%?
I gotta give that other 20% a stern talking to.

Aethrian
Officer of TERROR [TG]
Maguuma

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

David.6491

Have you guys realized GabGar is the only one barking around the forums. I shouldn’t have made fun of the MEX guild in general. I have seen some humble MEX guild members.

To the humble MEX guild members: How do you guys deal with GabGar? Is he always like this? I feel sorry for you guys

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

GabGar.4962

Have you guys realized GabGar is the only one barking around the forums. I shouldn’t have made fun of the MEX guild in general. I have seen some humble MEX guild members.

To the humble MEX guild members: How do you guys deal with GabGar? Is he always like this? I feel sorry for you guys

I was barking? Probably. But all of you Dragonbrand members are just back-hole-hurting because Yaks beat the kitten out of you this week, and you know your server is in ruins, better luck next time.

I hope you guys learn how to overcome hard times and beign less egocentric and depend less on the oceanic crew and unloyal guild transfers, this is a game after all, learn to play it in all the extensions.

I wish you luck on your next match up guys, I had tons of fun figthing my old server.

See you.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

David.6491

I was barking? Probably. But all of you Dragonbrand members are just back-hole-hurting because Yaks beat the kitten out of you this week, and you know your server is in ruins, better luck next time.

I hope you guys learn how to overcome hard times and beign less egocentric and depend less on the oceanic crew and unloyal guild transfers, this is a game after all, learn to play it in all the extensions.

I wish you luck on your next match up guys, I had tons of fun figthing my old server.

See you.

less egocentric? unloyal guild transfers? Talk about double standards.

People who stayed at DB are overcoming these hard times instead running away to another server.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coolmoos.8546

Coolmoos.8546

Gab, just stop man…. STOPPPPPPP

Atriese 80 Thief – Os Guild [Os] – Northern Shiverpeaks

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

David.6491

Gab, just stop man…. STOPPPPPPP

No let GabGar keep going. He is just making a fool of himself in front of everyone. Even some YBs are embarrassed of him lol.