11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Did he open with thieves guild?

That’s my favourite XD

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

[SM] Looking for Small Scaled GvGs

Most of this match-up actually I’ve been commanding, it’s not been fun since you know the enemy server has a much larger force and just attack doors with sheer numbers, but I expected this from a game mode with absolutely no balance.
To be honest, FA has alot more skill than SBI by far.
I’m saying this because everytime I try to raid in FA BL there is RAM,RET,BOMB,BURN,FTF,etc waiting at spawn ready to gank my guild of nearly 10, this makes me no longer want to even play WvW when matchups are this unbalanced and people have the mindset to spawn camp a smaller guild for the fun of it.
Also, don’t roam in FA BL, 100% Chance of getting zerged.
Meanwhile I’ll be off playing BF4 or something until Anet decides to balance these matchups.

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: esme.6391

esme.6391

Did he open with thieves guild?

That’s my favourite XD

lol nope. i’m not sure he even used an elite, he went down pretty fast.

Ehmry Bay’s adoranecro ~ [GH] ~ Winning over Tyria one inappropriate remark at a time.

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I thought pistol thieves were half decent, but against a necro, I didn’t think they would even try. Pistol thieves seem to be rare these days. I see more double dagger or sword dagger.

I’ve seen some awesome necros in this match so far. Some being nearly impossible to kill. I have also had some great fights with a couple warriors. The warrior fights were cool because they didn’t get interrupted even when people stopped to watch.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Most of this match-up actually I’ve been commanding, it’s not been fun since you know the enemy server has a much larger force and just attack doors with sheer numbers, but I expected this from a game mode with absolutely no balance.
I’m saying this because everytime I try to raid in FA BL there is RAM,RET,BOMB,BURN,FTF,etc waiting at spawn ready to gank my guild of nearly 10, this makes me no longer want to even play WvW when matchups are this unbalanced and people have the mindset to spawn camp a smaller guild for the fun of it.
Meanwhile I’ll be off playing BF4 or something until Anet decides to balance these matchups.

Windmill bro!

Set it up and take all challengers.

I don’t like to see FA zerg down servers with less population. You guys deserve to fight on even terms.

GVG arena is coming soon

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

Got to love waving at a guild group (WP) from FA just looking to gank guys coming to our Astral camp. I wave at them and one tries to pull me over while another looks to stealth gank me. Finally they grow a pair and start to engage (5v1). I dance around them for a while. I even go stealth near the cliff and one takes it upon himself (an Asuran Corporal Engineer) to laugh all the while I’m standing right next to him. Guess he thought I was running.

Darn, those are some mad skillz you got there dude

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Bucket Lips.5017

You guys complain about FA coverage and there is no denying that FA has much better coverage. But that doesn’t explain why we’re running 400+ ppt during prime time and EB and IoJ a reduced to bunkering their garris lol.
Good fights though DIE when I saw you in EB yesterday. Too bad we only had PvE militia noobs on the map at the time, it would have been much more interesting fights. You’re the only people who actually fight and play well instead of insta-melting.

You just said you have superior coverage… That includes NA prime. When your fair weathers allow you 70+ man zergs on every map putting pressure on everything I don’t know what you expect us to do. Ohhh wait EBay and IoJ bad, so kitten at this game. I mean FA people posted it here first that we should all just kill ourselves. I

I’ll be sure to save all the FA is superior and you guys aren’t winning for coverage as well as posts about us “whining” about it, for when FAA is getting roflstomped after leagues and most of you will do the same things.

FYI, IoJ didn’t come into this match expecting to win— anything said about coverage is to let FA players know that’s why they win, not from skill. Although you guys are better than SBI in skill, if only by a little.

Are you kidding me FA is loads better than SBI in terms of skill. SBI is the pure definition of mindless blob.

They’ve yet to show it this week, best servers we’ve played against is DB and BP while no real skilled guild groups in total they as servers are skilled.

I partly agree with you, our old nemesis DB are fairly skilled. I personally miss the old TC, DB & FA matches, they were fairly even, except TC had a bit more coverage, but they were fun!

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Hey Jay.7546,

I don’t know if anyone has told you yet but this is a game. People play it for fun. This isn’t humanity simulator 2013 where our decisions really reflect what we’re like as people. I hope St. Pete can forgive me at those pearly gates one day for transferring servers on an MMO!

(The following statement is a joke, I know it will offend someone so here’s my disclaimer.)

IOJ is the farm teamfor FA. We got called up to the majors for the start of the new season, it’s a semiannual ritual for IOJ, should be used to it by now.

(end joke)

In all seriousness, I couldn’t care less about leagues. I’d rather be in gold getting roflstomped with some good fights peppered in than pvdooring, begging someone to come fight us. I think it’s a pretty terrible system and makes the last system (random with servers usually semi-close rank to you) look fantastic in comparison. Honestly I just wanna get some #magbags and be outnumbered. Winning the league and whatever stupid prizes anet chooses to give out means literally nothing to me.

So take a step back, Jay.7546, and enjoy this for what it is… a video game.

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Bucket Lips.5017

I’ll tell you why I truly believe that FA is the best server to be a part of; It’s not because we are the most skilled (however we are pretty darn good) but rather, we are definitely the most stubborn not to quit and are loyal as heck. I’m not sure if you’re aware but FA has lost almost every match in the past 6 months (before leagues) to higher population servers (DB, TC, SOR, BG & JQ. We got our butts stomped on a regular basis. It was due to a lack of coverage, not due to the lack of skill or determination. The people that couldn’t handle losing left our server for “greener pastures” and now all we have left are loyal, stubborn, battle hardened SOB’s lol. We have a great community, we win together and we lose together but we NEVER quit!

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZaCeze.9416

ZaCeze.9416

Thread is so boring i might go solo and win this matchup

Gumiho/Warrior Dessivie/Mesmer
I’m just a dolyak with presents on its back.
Ex-Kaineng→ IOJ Magnificient

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: SplendidDust of AncientSuns.8453

SplendidDust of AncientSuns.8453

Got ganked in the IoJ jp by a couple EB a minute ago. Figured I’d take the ss for this DIE guy to see- that way he can remember it during the gvg when HOPE’s long Kitten is so far in his Kitten he can’t think straight. It will be nice meteoring him and his friends later this week.

Man, my armor looks so sick on your screen dude. Thanks, for putting me up there for everyone to see it. I appreciate it bro.

Oh, and I’ll be at the GvG, but you might still be pve’ing at the puzzle so…

I’ll be there…. waiting for you

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: oregonice.6324

oregonice.6324

Fun fights from DIE and HARD in IoJ BL tonight! Hope to see you again this week!

[LAG] Guild Leader Quality over Quantity.
Commander Guardian Angle(
SoR(BMS)→Kain (BMS)→FA (ATK)→FA [LAG]

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: The BFG.4160

The BFG.4160

Got ganked in the IoJ jp by a couple EB a minute ago. Figured I’d take the ss for this DIE guy to see- that way he can remember it during the gvg when HOPE’s long Kitten is so far in his Kitten he can’t think straight. It will be nice meteoring him and his friends later this week.

Man, my armor looks so sick on your screen dude. Thanks, for putting me up there for everyone to see it. I appreciate it bro.

Oh man I’m so glad you replied on here, I’m about to pm you in game to 1v1. Maybe it will turn out differently since I wont be at 25% hp from fall damage at the jp……………………. But you can always wait till the gvg to see me, I totally understand if you needa hide behind your guildies <3

EDIT: I lost said 1v1- kitten talking confirmed and taken back

Mandalore – Elementalist
Fort Aspenhood – [HOPE]

(edited by The BFG.4160)

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: SplendidDust of AncientSuns.8453

SplendidDust of AncientSuns.8453

Oh man I’m so glad you replied on here, I’m about to pm you in game to 1v1. Maybe it will turn out differently since I wont be at 25% hp from fall damage at the jp……………………. But you can always wait till the gvg to see me, I totally understand if you needa hide behind your guildies <3

Lol, I wasnt afraid to stay and fight the 30 FA blob that came to the rescue afterwards. what were u saying about hiding again?

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: xFireize.6318

xFireize.6318

Just kiss already..

Bloo Foefire [RAM]
Yak’s Bend
Why bother being a Guardian if you don’t guard anyone?

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

FA! The Honeybunses demands the blood of your Anet Dev! Give him to us!

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

tell him to stop pansying around in zergs too! funny how all the anet devs play thieves or warriors, no offense shyyrel.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yodaman.3274

Yodaman.3274

I just wanted to give a shout out to [Void] for the GvG tonight. Great fun and great fights. [HOPE] you enjoyed yourselves as well.

FA [BOSS]/ Ragarok Lvl 80 Ele/ Invisabelle Lvl 80 Mes/ Oni Sa Lvl 80 Thief/Hammon Lvl 80 Guardian

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirah.5613

Mirah.5613

I just wanted to give a shout out to [Void] for the GvG tonight. Great fun and great fights. [HOPE] you enjoyed yourselves as well.

Dat Pun….

Ash – [RET] Guardian – FA
#poopootiem

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ResetSmith.3719

ResetSmith.3719

Nooooooooooooooooo, we love Nexune like we loved Shyyrel ;_;

FA – lehcar elocin [CORE]

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Welp, after spending 4 hours in veloka upgrading and sieging it, I felt like some fun so spent an hour making 8 omegas…
That I suicided into SM.

Good thing they are so cheap lol

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Nooooooooooooooooo, we love Nexune like we loved Shyyrel ;_;

For shame! ‘Loved’, you hear that Shy? LOVED! kitten ssh! You never forget or stop loving your first dev.

This gif… this gif is dedicated to my first and only dev…. Wide Charr… ;_;

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jay.7546

Jay.7546

Congratulations FA. Sheer numbers needing golems to take IOJ keep and towers with 1/4 your numbers lol Needing golems, no skill, no fighting, just stand back and let your numbers watch a ton of golems take a force of about 20 to 30 people.

A tremendous victory, very skilled, very tactical. Taking out an ant hill with an atom bomb. Dance and laugh on the corpses. All class too.

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

You FA are a dingo. And Veloka was my baby. Had 15 limbs, 10 of which were superior arrowcarts that didn’t even hurt you.

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Jay.7546

You FA are a dingo. And Veloka was my baby. Had 15 limbs, 10 of which were superior arrowcarts that didn’t even hurt you.

You mean that the golem parade and 50 pugs watching from FA taking no damage under superior arrow carts wasn’t normal? Usually I get a ton of loot bags when I use my ac mastery above a blob but for some reason with FA no matter how long I’m on the ac above them I don’t get any.

Bring on Ebay because in 20 secs of hitting them I get a handful of loot bags. And how unusual, spiked and killed by 5 warriors and guardians. FA there are other classes lol

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Thanks to Void for the GvG, tonight. You guys have a lot of good things going for you, and its always fun seeing you guys in the open field. Much respect to you guys.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bongrimm.8439

Bongrimm.8439

I think using golems to take the IoJ keep in EB is ok, we (IoJ) would have used them as well.

But I am wondering why 2 big zergs of FA (Die guild) and EB (mixed guilds) just grouped up in IoJ-bl to try and kill a IoJ-zerg (of the same size as each of the other 2 zergs). You stood right next to each other on the other side of the bridge and didn’t attack each other, just us. Have FA and EB made some kind of a truce to farm the already outnumbered IoJ-bl?
not meant as flame, I just really want to now what was going on there

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yodaman.3274

Yodaman.3274

I think using golems to take the IoJ keep in EB is ok, we (IoJ) would have used them as well.

But I am wondering why 2 big zergs of FA (Die guild) and EB (mixed guilds) just grouped up in IoJ-bl to try and kill a IoJ-zerg (of the same size as each of the other 2 zergs). You stood right next to each other on the other side of the bridge and didn’t attack each other, just us. Have FA and EB made some kind of a truce to farm the already outnumbered IoJ-bl?

This is highly doubtful unlike the deliberate keep flipping on FAbl today. (Have evidence but going to take the high road on this one) Its sad when a few bad apples spoil the whole batch huh.

FA [BOSS]/ Ragarok Lvl 80 Ele/ Invisabelle Lvl 80 Mes/ Oni Sa Lvl 80 Thief/Hammon Lvl 80 Guardian

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Bongrimm.8439

Yodaman, I wasn’t in FAbl today so I don’t know what you are talking about (not doubting your words that there might have been a deliberate keepswitch though). I’m just interrested on what happened at IoJ-bl earlier (could have a good explanation like a gvg, although that would have been an odd choice of place). And again I’m really not trying to judge anything there, for me there actually is nothing to judge there (I personally don’t like teaming up with other servers, but it is part of the game). I’m just curios.

*EDIT: Someone just explained it via pm, it actually was a gvg of the 2 other servers in our bl. That turned fun when our “borderpatrol” showed up. And yes I think it was fun for all 3 sides, it was a good bridge-zerg fight. *

(edited by Bongrimm.8439)

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Jay.7546

FA really, tell me your little secret to getting into veloka the non conventional way. I see the talks about it happening all week on IOJ map chat. What is your secret?

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: rmprodigy.4679

rmprodigy.4679

Got my jars dusted off….

And here come the tears! Fill er up boys

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Jay.7546

Yeah golems are there to use. No doubt about it but it’s like I said, using golems to take anything IOJ is like dropping an atom bomb on an anthill. Can’t be fun for them to have been the recipients of so many transfers making the competition inconsequential. I just want to make sure its on record that a blob lacks skill and tactics and any victory claimed is an empty win with the current rules for league play in wvw.

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

@Bongrimm.8439.

1.DIE is not a FA guild. We’re on Ehmry
2. We were killing FA and fighting the IoJ blob
3. There were 15-20FA from NV and a few others we were training and working with who we took turns fighting that blob with. It was for fair fights so we don’t 2v1

Love,

Legends Never[DIE]

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Bongrimm.8439

@Bongrimm.8439.

1.DIE is not a FA guild. We’re on Ehmry
2. We were killing FA and fighting the IoJ blob
3. There were 15-20FA from NV and a few others we were training and working with who we took turns fighting that blob with. It was for fair fights so we don’t 2v1

Love,

Legends Never[DIE]

1. My bad, of course you guys are Ehmrys; it’s just all red for me so the lines between “enemy” and well, “other enemy” sometimes get a little blurry. In this case it really was a little blurry with you standing quite close to each other, made it hard in that case to actually count your numbers on the other side of that bridge, all you see is 2 walls of floating red letters above 2 uncountable stacks of people.

2./3. I think I speak for all IoJ’s on that bridge when I say that we really had fun during those lake/water/hillsbridge-fights too. When you are normally outnumbered in your own BL you really enjoy fights like these where you are not just stomped by a bigger zerg (or just overrun a few roamers). So really thanks for those good and clean fights, it really boosted our morale for the rest of that evening and was a welcome change from just being overrun.

3. And we actually got a good training out of these fights too.

@Jay: We might be ants for them, but our bite really stings :P, so I would have used that nuke on the anthill as well. – Actually we might be more like kittenroaches, we survive that nuke and just come back over and over again. Proud janthirian roaches!

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Jay.7546

You guys are a joke using golems to take a keep and towers with no one but a few of us laughing at you. We can’t siege, you have the same few taking the camps all night and when we take back anything you wait until you see red and send golems. It’s a joke, I am leveling a guardian on recaps only and I’m level 25. So thank you.

Are you having fun. Are you improving your skills. Are you finding out what tactics work best. NO. You are a product of a tilted playing field and it’s a waste of your time. So congratulations on another empty cap.

PS Many of us now are running lower level toons to level so you are not only fighting less of us you are fighting our baby toons. Congrats on the big wins.

(edited by Jay.7546)

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maya Lightfoot.8250

Maya Lightfoot.8250

And now do we speak of the coming of Rhando, saviour of IoJ. For lo did he lie down in fields of battle repeatedly for his brethren. And lo did he arise repeatedly to smite the FA invaders.

ALL HAIL RHANDO!

Maya Lightfoot
Wolves vs Worlds [WolF]
Isle of Janthir

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

Jay, calm down. IoJ has been in FA’s shoes. We’ve done the same thing to lower tier servers. It’s just the way WvW is when there’s a large population imbalance. I’m sure they’re also bored karma training the entire time; it’s not FA’s fault. Blame the stupid design of the League system and the drastic re-shuffling of guilds.

Second Child

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xcaliber.7903

Xcaliber.7903

You guys are a joke using golems to take a keep and towers with no one but a few of us laughing at you. We can’t siege, you have the same few taking the camps all night and when we take back anything you wait until you see red and send golems. It’s a joke, I am leveling a guardian on recaps only and I’m level 25. So thank you.

Are you having fun. Are you improving your skills. Are you finding out what tactics work best. NO. You are a product of a tilted playing field and it’s a waste of your time. So congratulations on another empty cap.

PS Many of us now are running lower level toons to level so you are not only fighting less of us you are fighting our baby toons. Congrats on the big wins.

u mad bro?

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Find a guild, get a set group of players. Run comps, play together as a team. Build cohesion and synergy …itll reach a point if you face enough enemies and fight outnumbered enough that your guildies will know your commands and be doing what you ask as your asking it. Its really beautiful. We will always fight larger group and guild groups as it is what makes us enjoy the game and better.

I am honestly really happy IoJ enjoyed the fights and your morale is up. Im sorry you guys deal with blobs and senseless chest thumping from blobs. Many top PPT servers blob, just find the players and guilds that don’t. Play clean and respect clean fights without cheating you should get some.

We are definetly looking at open field fights vs IoJ we will fight guilds or blobs. Just have fun enjoy play hard. If you find a FA blob and you have outmanned buff on your bl pm us as well, we will port and fight it.

Love,
Brutus Esaghus
Legends Never[DIE]

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Dude T1 Servers will devastate anything short of it. They have more coverage then a news broadcast channel in Los angeles LOLLLLLLLLL

nothing to do with skill . PPT isn’t about skill. To get PPT all you need to do is kill a keep lord. Whoever kills the most keeps lords and sits in the circle for 10 seconds wins. OR whoever sits next to a keep lord and keeps him alive wins. That has nothing to do with player vs player combat. To all the players here on all 3 servers don’t get happy or sad due to PPT. Just form up guilds and groups and play together, learn . Call out guilds to fight evenly in set areas. Film it, watch the films learn from your mistakes. Watch others films see what they do good, what makes them strong. LEarn how to do it yourself, then learn to counter it. Don’t stop enjoying the game due to ppt. I cant care less about PPT its pointless , I promise.

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Bongrimm.8439

…If you find a FA blob and you have outmanned buff on your bl pm us as well, we will port and fight it….

Whut? Never! Finders keepers. They are our shiny playsytoys, you just gonna breaks them. Find your own squishy blobamathings to break :P

@Jay: Try our Bl the next time and have TS3 ready. You might have more fun there than at EB atm.

@Second Child (mango): You’re absolutely right, we did the same to smaller bronze servers. And we probably would be doing it right now if we had ended up in the bronze league. So we can’t really complain about it happening to us now.

Klank[HARD]

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Haha you got the right attitude man

Happy Hunting.

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

IOJ Please take your EB keep back we are waiting

Attachments:

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Atreidies.6257

Update still waiting on IOJ look at my clocks

Attachments:

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Atreidies.6257

Update we are in 4 mins on claimer

Attachments:

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Jay.7546

u mad bro?

Not mad. At this point, it’s funny. The smugness of FA who was the beneficiary of eleventh hour transfers. Guilds that fought to get IOJ into the silver league then pull out and transfer. Anet should never have let that happen. But hey, happy times for the bullies. Keep dancing and waving and laughing. All class.

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maya Lightfoot.8250

Maya Lightfoot.8250

Sorry mate. We were too busy rolling your guild in IoJ BL. ;-)

Maya Lightfoot
Wolves vs Worlds [WolF]
Isle of Janthir

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Bongrimm.8439

Oh, you didn’t get the memo? We decided to turn it into a prison to lock up FAs inside. Worked like a charm.

Now seriously, it’s a nice attempt to troll us with those screenshots, but all that people will see is that you actually dug yourself in in a keep of an hugely outnumbered server with a much bigger force. So I’m not even sure if that joke isn’t on you guys instead

11/8 FA/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Atreidies.6257

Oh, you didn’t get the memo? We decided to turn it into a prison to lock up FAs inside. Worked like a charm.

Now seriously, it’s a nice attempt to troll us with those screenshots, but all that people will see is that you actually dug yourself in in a keep of an hugely outnumbered server with a much bigger force. So I’m not even sure if that joke isn’t on you guys instead

was nothing else to do but be trolly

also by the way nice fights in Ioj bl in that briar tower. where have u guys been all week

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader