12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terravos.4059

Terravos.4059

You really are just reacting randomly, you realize this don’t you? It’s not proper form and is a sign of immaturity, or lack of emotional development. Take a deep breath before responding, even listen to one of your fav theme songs.

Firstly, I was at work quoting your escapade or infatuation with yb, and gave up trying to ref your posts, because instead of linking your responses all into 1 post, you randomly hit reply, reply, reply, reply to each one, post it, and then edit it. I’m confident in your ability to let it occur many more times based on your compulsive behavior. And much like Mag’s performance today, it’ll happen with taste. Yes, I placed 1 line to reference all of your posts, instead of replying to each one… because most is utter nonsense. Try doing something for the rest of the viewers and make it legible.

You come saying that to Yak’s Bend, and Mag’s (mindblown)? Here’s a tip… before shooting off at the mouth, know thy enemy. You have more coverage then them. Mag’s are 90% NA. YB, I’m almost certain very similar. I haven’t seen any overnight coverage from them at all, in ages. If they have 10 people on, I’d be surprised.

I get it, SBI going PvE starting ….rightnowtoday … but wait … ‘we beat you on reset and weekend and that’s all that matters’.

You are in a forum with Maguuma, and speaking to a member of TC who have had our kitten handed to us by the big 3 on a weekly basis… For months on end. PvE? does not prevent players from playing WvW (except on SBI). I get your new, and this shiny new PvE content comes out (but it’s relatively minor) especially in comparison to what Anet did today (read skill updates)

In every post you complain about 2v1, and cheating in. And because you feel necessary you start bringing in the Ebay match regularly – in a match where Ebay is not included just to attempt publicly flaming YB. I almost fell outta my chair when I saw the one guy saying ‘good job YB’ I don’t pretend to know your history, all 4 days of it but I get your server hasn’t had to deal with many losses when up 13k.

Don’t get so emotionally invested into the game. At the end of the day – ask your self why you play? None of it involves me, Ebay, YB, or this forum.

I’d even consider it a compliment to your server that Mags put on a show for you. They are a gold league server, and one of the top NA prime time servers. Ask any of the gold league servers, they will all attest to this.

~X

A. I didn’t edit a post, I replied to a post that was directed at me from multiple people. Cry more if you don’t like it. You still haven’t said which post I was editting yet….Because you were talking out of your kitten before. Now you’re whining about me replying to separate posts directed at me..

B. Did you really just come in and say we have more coverage then Mag, really? Do you know how the Ranking system in this game works…Cause obviously you don’t… Otherwise you’d know that they are higher Rank then us….You don’t get higher rank then other servers without Coverage. The only time it was somewhat close to comparable in population was during the weekend when everyone is on, however once that is over…Coverage Wins, and they’ll roll over us tonight as usual.

C. You’re from TC, you honestly know jack and all how PVE works on SBI. I’ve been on multiple servers, The amount of PVE people who leave WvW comes a PVE patch is borderline insane.. Here i’ll give you a comparison, Before a patch we’ll have queue’s sometimes on all maps, When a PVE patch comes, We’re outmanned on every map. Does that happen to your server? Nope? Thought so cupcake.

D. If you have no idea what the hell is going on, Don’t post in this thread, YB was talking about 2v1, cause some nimrod claimed we were getting 2v1, I said we weren’t, and 2v1 isn’t happening in this matchup, I stated we got 2v1 during the leagues, Cause that did happen, Then a bunch YB who were bragging about it during the actual Matchup claimed “no , we didn’t 2v1 anyone” As for the cheating thing, YB complains about cheating all the bloody time, I point out that it happens to us, and that they had cheaters on their server that they defended. You seem to think i’m complaining about 2v1 this matchup, I’m not…So you’re clueless on what’s going on just as I expected.

Also, are you seriously trying to claim i’m upset we’re losing a match to Mag? Are you joking……I’m not you, I know how the bloody Ranking system works…You might not.. I do.

Baddie from TC going to be Bad

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Xsorus – Ranger PvP movies Creator of the BM Bunker

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

Ours is nothing compared to yours (SBI). When you guys win, your forum warriors chest thump, gloat about your skills (instead of accepting your numbers are more) and what not!! When you lose, its the same pathetic excuses vomited every time – double team, you lost people due to update (yeah, SBI is the only server who got update btw). Not to mention the amount of Q.Q instead of giving credit to opponents (not all, some SBI do give respect to others but that’s minority).

So you seem to know WvW is about numbers, yet at the same time you believe we’re giving excuses for losing cause of numbers?

Not sure what your post is aiming for.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: gidorah.4960

gidorah.4960

thx yaks for somehow getting in to sbi spawn on sbi Bl and killing our omegas, you guys rly are that low…

Considering that we still have SBI spys from 3 weeks ago operating against us, consider it just a small amount of the payback you’re owed for your own server’s cheap tricks.

You guys are below pathetic. I was on during it, ppl spent money and time on those. And for you guys to admit here on public and saying its a payback from something we cannot control?( spies)

Match manipulation is a scrubby move, but this is just off the charts.

on SBI spys —- we can’t control them.
on 1 person from YB said pay back —-- OMG “you guys rly are that low…” .. “You guys are below pathetic”

Go generalize other server base on 1 person and QQ when people generalize your server base on a few…..

BTW, SBI/YB/EB has 30 pages and lots of QQ, maybe SBI can do it again, make it 31 pages to become the new record!

if it was just 1 person hacking in i wouldn’t have said anything, but no its about 20 that did it all from different guilds on yaks, so yea we can generalize here

yep.. 20 of them are the representatives of YB and yep, each and everyone of them is the representative of their respective guild. smh

hmmmm, you run a guilds tag but your not representing that guild. something seems wrong about that statement….

this sounds like the ptsd talking

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Another useless Write up on day 4 for Terravos.4059:

A. You don’t know how to use a forum. I understand Literacy and skills are harder to pick up when you don’t apply yourself. Take a page outta mag’s book when the going gets tough.

B. Did you really just come in and say we have more coverage then Mag, really? Do you know how the Ranking system in this game works…Cause obviously you don’t… Otherwise you’d know that they are higher Rank then us.…

Mag’s NA is better. I said you, SBI, have more overnight then them.

Do you know why I know Mag’s night coverage? Because they got them from us, and guess what 90% are just NA folks who like to play later.

And the ranking system, yes I do know exactly how it works. Do you know anything about your servers history, because both me and Mags can tell you exactly where your server was before you even started playing on it.

C. You’re talking to the unofficial RP server, jack. Get a book and learn about your enemy before you go aimlessly running into a mine field.

D. Hibbity hoo blah, hibbity hey …

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoChan.1926

RoChan.1926

I propose 2v1ing SBI for the rest of the week just to kitten with them and see if we can get this thread to 2,000 posts.

Whadda ya say YB?

Only if we get to 40 pages of SBI tears. Also I wish SoS and SBI switched names. It’s more fitting for this group of people.

Optee Kaal Allusion | The Evil Empire
[TRY][POV]
“Kitten the yaks, so persistent about everything.” -Ebay

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

A. You don’t know how to use a forum. I understand Literacy and skills are harder to pick up when you don’t apply yourself. Take a page outta mag’s book when the going gets tough.

B. Did you really just come in and say we have more coverage then Mag, really? Do you know how the Ranking system in this game works…Cause obviously you don’t… Otherwise you’d know that they are higher Rank then us.…

Do you know why I know Mag’s night coverage? Because they got them from us, and guess what 90% are just NA folks who like to play later.

And the ranking system, yes I do know exactly how it works. Do you know anything about your servers history, because both me and Mags can tell you exactly where your server was before you even started playing on it.

C. You’re talking to the unofficial RP server, jack. Get a book and learn about your enemy before you go aimlessly running into a mine field.

A. I’m sorry, replying to separate posts is not knowing how to use the Forum? Glad you could explain that…rofl.

B. We don’t have more overnight Coverage then them, You’ll see that tonight when they own everything on the map. We do alright during the weekends sure, But Come Week days they’re going to rip us a new one, esp tonight. You also can’t tell me squat about my Server history because i’ve been playing on it for a very long time cupcake. You also don’t know squat about how the ranking system work it seems. Maybe you should spend less time worrying about “posts” on the forum and how they work and more time figuring out how the PPT system works with the Ranking system in this game.

C. You’re talking to the unofficial PVE server jack, learn about a server before you come in and spread stupid around the thread.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

Good fights in YBBL tonight Mag/SBI, sorry for playing pretty passive, only had about 18 of us on tops at one time.

Props to TE, Ark(really intense fights), BT – and you kitten guys are hilarious :p

[One]

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

This thread was moving so slow in the beginning of the week. Suddenly Maguuma takes first place and the post velocity almost triples!

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Unofficial PvE server oh wow wow

this b gud

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

This thread was moving so slow in the beginning of the week. Suddenly Maguuma takes first place and the post velocity almost triples!

well mag cant take all the credit, YB and SBI got a lot of hate. Its pretty fun reading the drama.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

this b gud

Its not really the unofficial PvE server, that was just a play on how silly it was to call TC the unofficial RP server.

Though sometimes I wonder if SBI is the PvE server.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

ykyk.2740

this b gud

Its not really the unofficial PvE server, that was just a play on how silly it was to call TC the unofficial RP server.

I don’t know if you are serious, but we ARE the unofficial RP server. That’s actually a thing.

Just for fun, there’s an EU one too. It’s Piken Square! The more you know huh.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

Amazing thread – please go on

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

Oh Wow.

This is getting good.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

this b gud

I don’t know if you are serious, but we ARE the unofficial RP server. That’s actually a thing.

I’ve been on TC before, I can safely say i saw exactly 0 people Roleplaying on that server.

Its like claiming a server is the unofficial “PvP” server

Though i’d believe Piken’s Square is a RP server….it just sounds like a Roleplay server

lol

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

ykyk.2740

Hoo boy

we’re dealing with someone special here

carry on mag and yb

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

SBI is not an unofficial PvE server. It was the home of War Machine, iQ and EvIL. A prior t1 server before the Kaineng experiment. So yeah, I’ll pretend soundly speak about your servers history to help provide you some background. It became a PvE server once the WvW base left it because of the queues. (hence hurri-kain was born).

Now Relax!

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

SBI is not an unofficial PvE server. It was the home of War Machine, iQ and EvIL. A prior t1 server before the Kaineng experiment. So yeah, I’ll pretend soundly speak about your servers history to help provide you some background. It became a PvE server once the WvW base left it because of the queues. (hence hurri-kain was born).

Now Relax!

face palm

Either it took you that long to type that up, Or you just completely skipped over the post after it.

Though from what i’ve read, SBI was the Unofficial Overflow Roleplaying server…Go Figure rofl.

So you’re talking to the Overflow RPing server buddy boy, better watch yourself.

Also, are we claiming that servers can’t be Unofficial PVE servers based on Guilds that left a server long ago? Cause if we are, Are we really going to claim you’re the Unofficial RP server still since you know…All your RPers seem to have left long ago as well.

(edited by Terravos.4059)

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

SBI reaping what they sow from tanking into Silver League thinking they would get easy wins. Showed your true colors there as a server full of bandwagons and fairweathers.

I think you mean FA

SBI actually tried very hard to get into Gold League.

Right, a small percentage of your server tried cheating their way into Gold League by bringing SoR commanders into their TS to coordinate against SoS to fix the match.

The remaining majority of the server actively tried tanking into silver for what they thought would be an easy silver league win.

The hilarious part is, even when you got to silver, you still performed like kitten. I honestly think it would have been hilarious to watch what kind of server-wide fracturing and implosion would have happened if SBI made it into gold.

Pretty sure at this point the general consensus from most people who play this game is SBI is cesspool. Is there an NA server that actually garnishes less respect than SBI at this point?

Notsureifsrs, but there’s deep hatred from this one. I think we should all stand back and quietly reflect why players often seem to overgeneralize an entire server based on WvW performances when it’s only one portion of the game.

Mmhmm.

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

SBI reaping what they sow from tanking into Silver League thinking they would get easy wins. Showed your true colors there as a server full of bandwagons and fairweathers.

I think you mean FA

SBI actually tried very hard to get into Gold League.

Right, a small percentage of your server tried cheating their way into Gold League by bringing SoR commanders into their TS to coordinate against SoS to fix the match.

The remaining majority of the server actively tried tanking into silver for what they thought would be an easy silver league win.

The hilarious part is, even when you got to silver, you still performed like kitten. I honestly think it would have been hilarious to watch what kind of server-wide fracturing and implosion would have happened if SBI made it into gold.

Pretty sure at this point the general consensus from most people who play this game is SBI is cesspool. Is there an NA server that actually garnishes less respect than SBI at this point?

Notsureifsrs, but there’s deep hatred from this one. I think we should all stand back and quietly reflect why players often seem to overgeneralize an entire server based on WvW performances when it’s only one portion of the game.

Mmhmm.

Maybe we’re the unofficial cesspool server

Rofl.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

Good fights in YBBL tonight Mag/SBI, sorry for playing pretty passive, only had about 18 of us on tops at one time.

Props to TE, Ark(really intense fights), BT – and you kitten guys are hilarious :p

Yes it was a lot of fun tonight! You guys did great holding your and our BL. Too bad some on SBI quit so fast when BL is gone. Hope the fights continue all week long and people stop getting so upset about this game. The fights really make up for any loss of ppt. It’s all just about fun.

SBI

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

this b gud

I’ve been on TC before, I can safely say i saw exactly 0 people Roleplaying on that server.

Its like claiming a server is the unofficial “PvP” server

Though i’d believe Piken’s Square is a RP server….it just sounds like a Roleplay server

lol

Ever been to Divinity’s Reach? It’s nice.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

Had some good small group fights in EB and SBI bl tonight. Jumped head first into a few YB and Mag zergs for the hell of it Was fun though, looking for more throughout the week.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I’m going to leave this here just in case…

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Ours is nothing compared to yours (SBI). When you guys win, your forum warriors chest thump, gloat about your skills (instead of accepting your numbers are more) and what not!! When you lose, its the same pathetic excuses vomited every time – double team, you lost people due to update (yeah, SBI is the only server who got update btw). Not to mention the amount of Q.Q instead of giving credit to opponents (not all, some SBI do give respect to others but that’s minority).

So you seem to know WvW is about numbers, yet at the same time you believe we’re giving excuses for losing cause of numbers?

Tit for tat.
It’s as simple as that.

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grumbelly.9560

Grumbelly.9560

So much hate in this thread, so let me add more.

I wish all MMO’s used their Forum kittens for in game GM’s. There would be less griefing and more swift strikes from the ban hammer.

Instead we are left with apathetic employees that don’t do anything to help stop griefing in their games.

What is funniest is when an Anet employee’s game mode was being bothered by others griefing, I mean gvg, they fixed that issue very fast.

I guess if it doesn’t effect Anet then it shouldn’t bother the masses.

[Shhh] SBI

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

So either our population dropped from fairweather’s doing PVE, Or you had a bunch of fairweather’s log into the game.

Maguuma doesn’t have fairweathers. The people who log in on Friday are the same people who log in on Tuesday.

If you had any fairweathers, after 7 weeks in Tier 1 leagues, they probably all gave up. Ouch. But those of you that remain, must be some pretty tough cookies.

Funnily enough, Mag has had more-or-less the same WvW core for almost a year now, just with a couple mergers here and there. We actually gained a few guilds during our stay in gold league, rather than lost several.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: armymelendez.1532

armymelendez.1532

Also we had spies and sab’s as well, If i recall, some of the people sabbing was people from AciD that you defended cheating.

I’m the person that wrote that apology on your guy’s forum. Yes, it was an apology. As a server, overall, we really don’t stand for the madness. I didn’t bother making a reply in the thread (though it seems I should have), since I knew the amount of blinding-rage that was about to get thrown my way. By the way,

The guy who did it (here comes a shock) is banned from the YB forums. I personally saw to that happening.

As for the whole Citadel rush, I know the guy leading in those screenshots and I’ll just speak on his behalf real quick: “You did it first.”

Am I justifying this? No. In no way shape or form. Do I condone this? No. So please spare me the “WELL YOU HAD THAT AciD GUY IN HERE AND (Insert stupidity here)”

Look. While I’m aware there’s bad blood here, you really are making your server look bad. There’s people from your own server literally telling you to stop on your crusade of self-destruction. I don’t think I need to say more.

Why am I taking the time out my day to talk to a forum troll, I have no idea. But, let’s move on from all of that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn’t get to say this yesterday, but thank you guys so much for the astonishing fights at YBBL hills yesterday. That was hands down the most fun I’ve ever had in over a year in WvW, hands-down. Just around 35 minutes of SBI, Mag, and Yak’s Bend completely slaughtering one another in glorious fun.

SBI, you guys seriously overestimated the amount of people we had in that Lord’s room, lol. While you guys were standing on that bridge, I literally couldn’t see the blue in the sky from all the red names (due to the camera angle in the small corridor, but still).

Mag, thank you guys for the awesome fun and fights. Ark, it’s nice fighting you guys, you people certainly present a good challenge for our guild to rise to.

Also, Mag, you guys are the funniest people ever. I swear. Here I am, fighting some guy and then I’m suddenly down. Open combat log,

“Maguuma Bronze Raider has hit you for 14,103 using Kill Shot.” wat

Anyways, GL HF everyone, let the fun times continue.

Blade Of Bushido [One] – YB Commander

(edited by armymelendez.1532)

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

wow mag doesn’t even have to chest thump this week other servers doing our work for us
i don’t know what to do with myself right now

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Chest thump the chest thumpers

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archtos.8523

Archtos.8523

Mag has become obsolete. We need a new gimmick. Someone think of one quick.

Hyear Presia

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bass.1697

Bass.1697

wow mag doesn’t even have to chest thump this week other servers doing our work for us
i don’t know what to do with myself right now

Your PvF and WvW is strong and skilled and we respect that.
That and you seem to understand the subtle arts of effective trolling

Yak’s Bend

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

thumpity thump thump thumpity thump thump

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: armymelendez.1532

armymelendez.1532

Also, to SBI, please be aware that we wholly understand the concept of the “village idiot.” We had ours, and granted he wasn’t banned because of spying, sadly, just because he was an kitten . I, personally, don’t see your server as a bunch of idiots simply because this guy is an idiot.

I still very much enjoy the fun we have during our match-ups. Hope it stays that way.

Blade Of Bushido [One] – YB Commander

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

A. I’m sorry, replying to separate posts is not knowing how to use the Forum? Glad you could explain that…rofl.

B. We don’t have more overnight Coverage then them, You’ll see that tonight when they own everything on the map. We do alright during the weekends sure, But Come Week days they’re going to rip us a new one, esp tonight. You also can’t tell me squat about my Server history because i’ve been playing on it for a very long time cupcake. You also don’t know squat about how the ranking system work it seems. Maybe you should spend less time worrying about “posts” on the forum and how they work and more time figuring out how the PPT system works with the Ranking system in this game.

C. You’re talking to the unofficial PVE server jack, learn about a server before you come in and spread stupid around the thread.

OMG I’ve been missing out on comedy gold. Maguuma with overpowering overnight coverage! I can’t wait for SoS to get our hands on these guys.
It’s a shame SBI missed out on Gold League. This guy would have soiled himself at the site of JQ’s “Waha O’Clock”

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

OMG I’ve been missing out on comedy gold. Maguuma with overpowering overnight coverage! I can’t wait for SoS to get our hands on these guys.
It’s a shame SBI missed out on Gold League. This guy would have soiled himself at the site of JQ’s “Waha O’Clock”

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/31/113

Trust me, I know what night coverage is, I’ve been on SBI for a very very long time.

While Magnuma’s Night Coverage isn’t as impressive as a lot of T1 servers, It is more then a lot of T2 servers.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

ykyk.2740

While Magnuma’s Night Coverage isn’t as impressive as a lot of T1 servers, It is more then a lot of T2 servers.

I can hear Maguuma simultaneously laughing and cringing at this even from over here.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Historically Yak’s bend would roll over and give up when pushed on during the week, but it looks like SBI has taken over that title

GM – [Ark]ham

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcuss.6457

Arcuss.6457

Also, to SBI, please be aware that we wholly understand the concept of the “village idiot.” We had ours, and granted he wasn’t banned because of spying, sadly, just because he was an kitten . I, personally, don’t see your server as a bunch of idiots simply because this guy is an idiot.

I still very much enjoy the fun we have during our match-ups. Hope it stays that way.

Thank you for your understanding. I irritates me that so many of my own are making excuses for losing here and in the public chat. It really only sets the standard for more hate towards SBI. If were not having fun even when we are losing, then what is the point of playing.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

Also we had spies and sab’s as well, If i recall, some of the people sabbing was people from AciD that you defended cheating.

I’m the person that wrote that apology on your guy’s forum. Yes, it was an apology. As a server, overall, we really don’t stand for the madness. I didn’t bother making a reply in the thread (though it seems I should have), since I knew the amount of blinding-rage that was about to get thrown my way. By the way,

The guy who did it (here comes a shock) is banned from the YB forums. I personally saw to that happening.

As for the whole Citadel rush, I know the guy leading in those screenshots and I’ll just speak on his behalf real quick: “You did it first.”

Am I justifying this? No. In no way shape or form. Do I condone this? No. So please spare me the “WELL YOU HAD THAT AciD GUY IN HERE AND (Insert stupidity here)”

Look. While I’m aware there’s bad blood here, you really are making your server look bad. There’s people from your own server literally telling you to stop on your crusade of self-destruction. I don’t think I need to say more.

Why am I taking the time out my day to talk to a forum troll, I have no idea. But, let’s move on from all of that.

I didn’t get to say this yesterday, but thank you guys so much for the astonishing fights at YBBL hills yesterday. That was hands down the most fun I’ve ever had in over a year in WvW, hands-down. Just around 35 minutes of SBI, Mag, and Yak’s Bend completely slaughtering one another in glorious fun.

SBI, you guys seriously overestimated the amount of people we had in that Lord’s room, lol. While you guys were standing on that bridge, I literally couldn’t see the blue in the sky from all the red names (due to the camera angle in the small corridor, but still).

Mag, thank you guys for the awesome fun and fights. Ark, it’s nice fighting you guys, you people certainly present a good challenge for our guild to rise to.

Also, Mag, you guys are the funniest people ever. I swear. Here I am, fighting some guy and then I’m suddenly down. Open combat log,

A. You wrote an apology no one could read because it was locked behind your server forums.

B. Thank you for banning that guy from your forums

C. The Citadel Raid is silly but I can understand why SBI people are mad, I was wondering why they had a Treb setup in our spawn (Yea some YB guys actually setup a Treb there) Seems they were trying to hit our hidden Golems, Which is surprising, Since there is no way to see those Golems from where they were without having a spy tell them. Not like you could stop your own server from doing it though, and I doubt you’ll ban him from the forums for it so whateva.

D. The rest of your comments I’ll take to heart when you become someone worth taking advice from.

Also, Killshot is nasty ..

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

I can hear Maguuma simultaneously laughing and cringing at this even from over here.

I’m aware to another T1 server, that might seem silly, but there is a reason Magnuma’s a T1 server, and not T2.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bass.1697

Bass.1697

A. You wrote an apology no one could read because it was locked behind your server forums.

C. The Citadel Raid is silly but I can understand why SBI people are mad, I was wondering why they had a Treb setup in our spawn (Yea some YB guys actually setup a Treb there) Seems they were trying to hit our hidden Golems, Which is surprising, Since there is no way to see those Golems from where they were without having a spy tell them. Not like you could stop your own server from doing it though, and I doubt you’ll ban him from the forums for it so whateva.

D. The rest of your comments I’ll take to heart when you become someone worth taking advice from.

You couldn’t read the second post of the thread which had a readable link? The second post man. I take it you only just went to read it now.

Yak’s Bend

(edited by Bass.1697)

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

You couldn’t read the second post of the thread which had a readable link? The second post man. I take it you only just went to read it now.

Didn’t even see it to be honest

I checked it a while back and was like blah and moved on

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

ykyk.2740

I’m aware to another T1 server, that might seem silly, but there is a reason Magnuma’s a T1 server, and not T2.

Oh I get it, you mean T1 = gold league and T2 = silver league?

OK that does make a lot more sense. Thanks. Most people still take kitten mean the top 3 servers though, so it gets confusing.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

OK that does make a lot more sense. Thanks. Most people still take kitten mean the top 3 servers though, so it gets confusing.

Yea, I should say something like GL and SL I think instead, so use to doing the whole League BS.

Can completely understand why people would get confused on that.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vyrance.1723

Vyrance.1723

Historically Yak’s bend would roll over and give up when pushed on during the week, but it looks like SBI has taken over that title

This is true, we want to be #1 at everything!

Vyrance – 80 Guardian
GAF – Gaming Age Force // Stormbluff Isle

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Except that’s how tiers work. T1 = JQ SoR BG, T2 = TC SoS Mag (possibly FA now? idk), T3 = SBI+YB+miscellaneous, etc…

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

AKA, going back to work. YB just had a lot of weekend warriors pulling long hours in previous periods. The around the clock population is a bit better balanced now.

Can’t speak for SBI, but their morale seems shaky.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

AKA, going back to work. YB just had a lot of weekend warriors pulling long hours in previous periods. The around the clock population is a bit better balanced now.

Can’t speak for SBI, but their morale seems shaky.

Perhaps no one has informed you, but Maguuma is made up almost entirely of housewives and unemployed hipsters, explaining our unusually stable population.

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

Maguuma has catfish too. Really attention starved catfish.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]