Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

There is an unhealthy amount of siege in all of SBI’s towers

GM – [Ark]ham

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

“Is this what you want? What all of you want? I fought him before, and after, we took in his old friends, and they became leaders of what we have here. Put down your weapons, walk through those gates, and you’re one of us. We let go of all of it, and nobody dies. Everyone is alive right now. Everyone who made it this far, we’ve all done worse kinds of things just to stay alive – but we can still come back. We’re not too far gone. We get to come back, I know we all can change.” – Rick Grimes

Right before that gruesome death, how dare you bring back such memories.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fauly.6294

Fauly.6294

there is this [bags] ele running the diamond skin trait while I am running condi. I hate you ele from [bags] lol.

Lol sorry :*(

Ementon

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

nah seemed just right to me

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

lol why would i watch a video made by terrible players? i already saw how bad you were when i fought you why do i need to see it again.

In the first fight we had with you guys we got all of you into down state at one point or another, another fight that im sure has mysteriously dissapeared from your video, but your definitely making yourself out to be a credible source.

I like how all your posts claimed you “wiped” us all, but now that you’ve been called out on it, your backpedaling on that too.

I see mag is still trying to be better at pvf then actual fighting.

Well you getting beat by said ‘terrible players’, makes you…?

You guys only killed us once and that was with 6+

Only one time I said we wiped all of you, kind of hard to kill people who just run away. Also, I haven’t backpedaled on anything…. stop saying that lol

Mag isn’t trying to do anything.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Ugh I wanna zerg but I got a 500 word essay to write! My teacher told me, “I’m saying you’re what’s wrong with America, Simpson. You coast through life, you do as little as possible, and you leech off of decent, hardworking people like me. Heh, if you lived in any other country in the world, you’d have starved to death long ago.”. So he made me have to write 500 word essay, IM ONLY ONE THAT HAS TO DO IT!!!!! Its a shame the substitute teacher is making sure I follow through. RIP Mr Grimes.

“What’s this? ‘Extremely high voltage.’ Well, I don’t need safety gloves, ‘cause I’m Homer Simp-!”
?Frank Grimes, just before his death

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

Are you in this video? Think you guys should change your guild name, wiped you 3-4 times, you dropped a lot of bags.

Nope

I hope you don’t think you are good now… I mean congrats on stomping the guard once and then running from the second fight? Your video definitely doesn’t back up your claims and I’m assuming you put in your best footage… Anyways, if you would like to set up a 3v3 or 5v5 we are more than happy to be there.

Apparently wiping us 3-4 times to them means stomping the guard twice and not killing anyone else. For some reason that necro decided not to include in the video the 1v1 he had with our thief where he got wrecked, or the time that all three of them got wiped.

So since you all died and i never did, thx for the bags?

My goodness you guys are angry people….. try not to be so sensitive. You are fighting 30 feet from a tower, and about a stones throw from your spawn, running back anytime you get in trouble? Try playing a class that can’t run like that and boast about how unstompable you are.

Why would I include a video of a thief killing me while I am running an apothecaray group support build (no terror, no dummfire, 0% condition duration)? That would be like your thief posting a video of him 1v1’ing a staff ele…. grats…. I got owned… no question about it. A 0 20 30 20 0 build on an apothecary necro has about the damage potentional of a PVT guardian with weakness on, a GREAT 1v1 build. Sorry I couldn’t measure up to your standard run of the mill stealth spamming P/D D/D thief. I will try to get on his level next time.

The entire purpose of the video had nothing to do with skill or proving some sort of kitten contest, it was to show the new necro signet in action and solicit comments from the necro community on the figures…. Tricare just wanted to get you guys worked up so he posted it here…. looks like mission accomplished.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legion.1569

Legion.1569

Are you in this video? Think you guys should change your guild name, wiped you 3-4 times, you dropped a lot of bags.

Nope

I hope you don’t think you are good now… I mean congrats on stomping the guard once and then running from the second fight? Your video definitely doesn’t back up your claims and I’m assuming you put in your best footage… Anyways, if you would like to set up a 3v3 or 5v5 we are more than happy to be there.

Apparently wiping us 3-4 times to them means stomping the guard twice and not killing anyone else. For some reason that necro decided not to include in the video the 1v1 he had with our thief where he got wrecked, or the time that all three of them got wiped.

My goodness you guys are angry people….. try not to be so sensitive. You are fighting 30 feet from a tower, and about a stones throw from your spawn, running back anytime you get in trouble? Try playing a class that can’t run like that and boast about how unstompable you are.

Why would I include a video of a thief killing me while I am running an apothecaray group support build (no terror, no dummfire, 0% condition duration)? That would be like your thief posting a video of him 1v1’ing a staff ele…. grats…. I got owned… no question about it. A 0 20 30 20 0 build on an apothecary necro has about the damage potentional of a PVT guardian with weakness on, a GREAT 1v1 build. Sorry I couldn’t measure up to your standard run of the mill stealth spamming P/D D/D thief. I will try to get on his level next time.

The entire purpose of the video had nothing to do with skill or proving some sort of kitten contest, it was to show the new necro signet in action and solicit comments from the necro community on the figures…. Tricare just wanted to get you guys worked up so he posted it here…. looks like mission accomplished.

lol, it looks like your the one who got a bit worked up. Love how you started the post by calling other people angry and sensitive, and then followed it up by being overly angry and sensitive lolololol.

Cokie The Clown [HMMM],[BAGS] Formerly Devonas Rest, now SBI

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

Ark is interested in a 5v5 with Bags. Wanted to do it tonight after our GvG but our Bags contacts had logged off by then

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

Ark is interested in a 5v5 with Bags. Wanted to do it tonight after our GvG but our Bags contacts had logged off by then

Lol after reading half that sentence i though you were going to say that your bags were full to the brim and would have to reschedule to another time lol

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

lol, it looks like your the one who got a bit worked up. Love how you started the post by calling other people angry and sensitive, and then followed it up by being overly angry and sensitive lolololol.

It’s okay, you can just continue running away from fights and be proud of your theif buddy beating a apoth necro.

So much skill~

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Nope

Still seemed that bags were more buttmad, sorry. Not fooling anyone.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

Nope

I’ve come across the VR roamers, they run in a group of 3 and call themselves skilled when all they do is spam skills and post multiple videos on a match up thread showing that all they do is spam skills..
Smh, when will these maguumans learn?

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

This matchup has taught me that if mag would have rolled silver league I probably would have transferred or left the game. Yak’s won’t fight open field and you have to breach a Garrison before you get a rez rush of terrible players. SBI just turns tail and runs from a 20 v 50. Here’s hoping Mag doesn’t downroll next week.

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

In before we get the exact same matchup next week

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

I’ve come across the VR roamers, they run in a group of 3 and call themselves skilled when all they do is spam skills and post multiple videos on a match up thread showing that all they do is spam skills..

Doesn’t matter much now that VR is a dying guild. I heard rumors that half of the active players quit to play some adult rated Second Life PvP.

How did that go last nite Duck?

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Doesn’t matter much now that VR is a dying guild. I heard rumors that half of the active players quit to play some adult rated Second Life PvP.

How did that go last nite Duck?

so much booty eating. Some guy sent me panties. “You better be thankful i got you these”.

Bad Elementalist

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Winespring Brother.2970

Winespring Brother.2970

Is this offer still valid?

http://www.stormbluffisle.com/index.php/forum/wvw/2648-how-about-a-waypoint-challenge?start=10#25592

Here is my pitch.
We have an incredible coverage disparity and greatly outnumber both Kaineng and Yak’s, so much so that you’ll notice I haven’t been in WvW (except for one epic Mesmer ninja of Bay – Thanks ML!).
Because of the coverage issue, there isn’t much challenge in building a waypoint because (like what happened with BP) it becomes a night cap. Amazing as it was as a community effort, I’d like to see us work very hard for it, and give Kain and Yak’s a true chance to stop SBI.
Same essential rules as last time.

1. We put together a pool of financial resources (I’ll throw in some gold, natch) for the next 24 hours to determine prizes and participants.
2. Explain the plan to YB and Kain to see if they are even interested.
3. Capture Yak’s Bend Garrison.
4. Claim it for your guild.
5. Get a waypoint built.
6. You MUST complete steps 3-5 in the eight hour period beginning Wednesday, October 2nd at 7:00 PM Eastern (4:00 PM Server) and ending Thursday, October 3rd at 3:00 AM Eastern (12:00 AM Server).
7. During this time, you MUST maintain all three keeps on SBI Borderland. If SBI BL loses a Keep during this time, SBI has failed.

If SBI is able to get this done, the claiming guild gets the pot.

If Kain and Yaks are able to split the map, East and West, and PREVENT SBI from building a waypoint in Yak’s Bend Garrison, we divide the cash award and donate half each to Kain and Yaks.

To sweeten the offer to Kain and YB, I will personally donate siege equipment to the first 5 KN / YB WvW guilds that accept the challenge. 5 Alpha Golems, 5 super rams, 5 super catas, 2 super trebs PLUS an additional 2 Omega golems to the first guild from each server that wants in.

Discuss.

[Edit: expanded the time until 3 AM Eastern to give our west coast NA time to participate, and expanded the entire duration from 6 hours to 8 hours]

Yak’s Bend
Charr Ranger of the Iron Legion

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

Nope

I am not angry or sensitive, I am just thorough in my posting. I can see you didn’t bother to read any of the content of what i said or you would have realized no one was chest thumping, and you got trolled.

Let’s 2v2 or 3v3 this evening. Anytime after 7 server, I’ll message you. You might not come across as such a cotton headed ninny mungus in game. Be there or forever feel the scorn of forum trolling.

(edited by Rennoko.5731)

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

“Is this what you want? What all of you want? I fought him before, and after, we took in his old friends, and they became leaders of what we have here. Put down your weapons, walk through those gates, and you’re one of us. We let go of all of it, and nobody dies. Everyone is alive right now. Everyone who made it this far, we’ve all done worse kinds of things just to stay alive – but we can still come back. We’re not too far gone. We get to come back, I know we all can change.” – Rick Grimes

Love this and The Walking Dead. Good job.

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: ActionCat.4162

ActionCat.4162

Probably hero sitting in the towers with all their siege and supply traps.

Oh look at that.. im in another thread…. hmm who knew…..

Attachments:

Commander ActionCat [BMO] – DragonBrand

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

whoa, sbi in third, mag in first with yb threatening?…matchups like this i wish wvw had spectator mode lol (p.s. i’m bored with my matchup, that’s why i’m here)

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

whoa, sbi in third, mag in first with yb threatening?…matchups like this i wish wvw had spectator mode lol (p.s. i’m bored with my matchup, that’s why i’m here)

Thanks.

Yes, its been a very tight match. I hope we can pull off the victory against Maguuma.

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Wow YB. You guys are truly all around warriors. Pushing on a thursday for first place. Really impressed

Commander Nachonix

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

yep for whatever reason the majority of guild groups have just decided again this week to leave the fighting to the militia and a few guilds that always come out regardless of winning/losing. Shout out to those still coming out and putting in the long hours this week.

Does this mean we’ll be getting mass exodus for Christmas?

(edited by Adahilia.3678)

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

TE – it was fun fighting you guys last night. Thanks for stepping up! Respect ♥

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

This matchup has taught me that if mag would have rolled silver league I probably would have transferred or left the game. Yak’s won’t fight open field and you have to breach a Garrison before you get a rez rush of terrible players. SBI just turns tail and runs from a 20 v 50. Here’s hoping Mag doesn’t downroll next week.

Maguuma isn’t any worse than FA.
Oh, they are better in the open field (count number of good FA open field groups on one hand) but FA invites itself to every tower and keep breach on the map and only fights when they have a numbers advantage.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Go for it YB! Mags doesn’t PPT so you got this.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: STAY SEXY.4360

STAY SEXY.4360

Why are One and TE the only guilds that will gvg?

Skeeth [Ark]ham
Swaguuma native

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

LMAO, we had a temp ban “issue” over naming which hopefully will be resolved tonight.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: HellCommander.4301

HellCommander.4301

poor mag… double team

Attachments:

(edited by HellCommander.4301)

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

poor mag… double team

This guy is funny. Bona’fide comedian.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

Simply amazed by Yak’s effort this week, props to you guys.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

In b4 YB takes lead on next tick. GJ

Before the season I thought YB would be the worst server to fight. No offense, everyone behind walls.

I don’t know to what degree that has changed, but it’s clear that YB is now a real contender and it should be fun to face them in the future.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

YB is smart i gotta give them that. But their defense is just annoying, not fun to fight.

I hope the best to you guys, you deserve this win. But honestly i hope we dont roll with you any time soon :P

Commander Nachonix

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Liar..

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Travis the Terrible.4739

Travis the Terrible.4739

YB is smart i gotta give them that. But their defense is just annoying, not fun to fight.

I hope the best to you guys, you deserve this win. But honestly i hope we dont roll with you any time soon :P

Yaks bend – home of the arrowcarts.

ARROW CARTS ARROW CARTS EVERYWHERE

Follow the darkness into the depths, it’s more fun than the light can provide.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: jubjub.6084

jubjub.6084

You have clearly never seen the German servers on EU. They’ll outnumber you 2:1 or greater and still sit in their keeps with billions of ACs.

Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

Wow YB. You guys are truly all around warriors. Pushing on a thursday for first place. Really impressed

I hope you said that with a sarcastic tone. :P

Attachments:

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

LOL – you don’t know the “new” Mags. They are playing the PPT game better than ever and making sure that FA and YB or SoS make it into Gold for next season.

That being said, go YB!

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archtos.8523

Archtos.8523

LOL – you don’t know the “new” Mags. They are playing the PPT game better than ever and making sure that FA and YB or SoS make it into Gold for next season.

That being said, go YB!

We still aren’t trying yo

Hyear Presia

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hydrobutter.9172

Hydrobutter.9172

That being said, go YB!

oh okay, thx for the hot tip

Radio
Co-Guildleader: Wobbly Cat Squad [WCS]

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

If you’re going to make one final push tonight, Maguuma is going to be busy starting at 8 PM EST. We’re going to be recording our Christmas Special.

That’s not a ruse.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

Mags doesn’t PPT?…. Mag PvF’ers I think you guys are waaaaay too far from being Magumma’s voice lol

All classes

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hydrobutter.9172

Hydrobutter.9172

Mags doesn’t PPT?…. Mag PvF’ers I think you guys are waaaaay too far from being Magumma’s voice lol

nope

Radio
Co-Guildleader: Wobbly Cat Squad [WCS]

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

In b4 YB takes lead on next tick. GJ

Before the season I thought YB would be the worst server to fight. No offense, everyone behind walls.

I don’t know to what degree that has changed, but it’s clear that YB is now a real contender and it should be fun to face them in the future.

Nah that’s the same yaks. They’re going through their “burn out NA’s” phase that they go through every few months. I feel like Mag is married to yaks after we’ve been in matches with them like 30+ weeks total, and this is looking like one of their patterns.

@ PD yaks group, had fun poking you 3v8 on mag bl a bunch. You need to drop those terrible tanky builds if you want to kill people in groups. If I see another mesmer with scepter block up running at me saying “please it’s my only form of offense milord” I’m going to die laughin.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Theres seems to be a trend going with SBI. Goes a little something like this.

Winning→We’re ub3r skilled all fights in all timezones are even

Losing→Stop 2v1ing us. You’re making a mess of the game mode

Other Servers→lolwut2v1ing?

SBI continues to complain then servers do end up 2v1ing them for the lols.

Isle Of Janthir

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Winespring Brother.2970

Winespring Brother.2970

Kinda awko taco that YB and SBI were getting beaten by a server who does nothing more than look for open field fights all night.

for a whole 48 hrs lol

Yak’s Bend
Charr Ranger of the Iron Legion

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Don’t look now but you may be sad…

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/wvw-matchup-variance-reduction/

Me on the other hand am estatic! Woo hoo, good matches most of the time.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merrikk.6790

Merrikk.6790

You have clearly never seen the German servers on EU. They’ll outnumber you 2:1 or greater and still sit in their keeps with billions of ACs.

You see this kind of post all the time. “Server X doesn’t fight in the field, they sit behind their tower walls!!!”

It’s like a baseball team just hitting balls but refusing to run the bases. You’d get fired. You might say to the coach, “but did you see how hard I hit?” It won’t really change the fact that you’re not playing the game.

You might hit hard out in the field, but if you’re only looking for open field fights, you just really are bad at WvW.

Yak’s Bend [LOOT][POV]