12/07 Aurora glade - Miller's sound- AM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

did the other thread got deleted?
Anyways it was an amazing night for us in Ag border i was running one of the two group, that fight at hills was insane.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

if Anet swapped us with Kodash, then I think everyone would be happy, but anyway, nice to see you MS. Hello AM, we meet again…

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Cheers for the Fight in AG Border, all the Miller guild group, Am guild group and pugs. Personally this was one of the best night ever, in fun and fighting size, we started going to lord room hills, full Am map was at outer, we hold hills for 1 hour and 24 minutes, hold for 4 wave of the full AM force, with miller also coming sometimes.
After that it was always a defend/attack.
I hope stuff don’t get upgrade too much, because with wooden stuff is so much fun!!!

Result of the night:
1047 kills
6 gold and 42 silver
one stack of badge plus some other

See you tommorrow

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adian.8756

Adian.8756

Oh god, the germans again. Another week of blobs, ACs and siege in open field, against much smaller forces.

Also, shoutouts to Buka for being the most pathetic guild in WvW.

Lyann Vail | 80 Mesmer
Aurora Glade [EU] | Leader of ‘The New Reality [NR]’
WvW Beast!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Somebody died in WvW? Maybe even a beast?

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aanthanur.5978

Aanthanur.5978

Oh god, the germans again. Another week of blobs, ACs and siege in open field, against much smaller forces.

Also, shoutouts to Buka for being the most pathetic guild in WvW.

u mad bro?

Aaron Aanthanur – Thief
Ariel Aanthanur – Ele
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Conjuro Junior.9048

Conjuro Junior.9048

We had some good fun tonight on EB.
And I was very pleased to see both AM & MS on open ground fights.
Hope to get more ‘normal’ fights in that makes the WvW so much more fun.

-Cami- Guild Leader [rddt] The Karma Initiative | Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: DavidTurner.3095

DavidTurner.3095

We had some good fun tonight on EB.
And I was very pleased to see both AM & MS on open ground fights.
Hope to get more ‘normal’ fights in that makes the WvW so much more fun.

Indeed, the fights tonight were awesome all across the board. It was… unexpectedly nice… and I hope it continues through the rest of the week.

Kaaleb Daarke – Missing his proper name…
Dragon United Knights [DUK] – Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

Thanks for the Fights on MS BL tonight. Both MS and AM had some really big groups. Thanks for the challenges! Both the wipes and the wins were pretty enjoyable.

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azunai.1065

Azunai.1065

TUP better be quiet! you abused MS and AM so much with your arrow carts on top of our garri while we tried to counter AM :P

Namefather of the Asuran Elementalists from [Bots]
My first Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPF9SmvW4jE

in Match-ups

Posted by: mordran.4750

mordran.4750

On Eternal it was unplayable from time to time and the most shocking thing to see was that AG had even bigger blobs with more AC than AM, i´ve really never ever seen that before. You guys should really stop to complain about AM you are in no way better.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hallonknopp.6532

hallonknopp.6532

No you had bigger blobs and more ac’s!

Random PUG (scum)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jennah.5102

Jennah.5102

We’d planned to run smaller organised groups at reset on EB, but after about 15-20 mins it became obvious that both AB and MS weren’t really interested in that style of gameplay. So we decided to respond in kind and join the blob party. It wasn’t pretty, it felt dirty and the framerate was awful, but if that’s the way our opponents want to play the game it would be impolite of us not to oblige.

[DoA] – Ring of Fire

in Match-ups

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

Somebody died in WvW? Maybe even a beast?

Oh no. Twirlin has found his way to the forums. Better get to safety guys, strong logical arguments incoming!
As we can see, they are already using highly effective meme-sentences like “u mad bro?” and I believe it will only get better.
But to answer your question: Yes. People die all the time in WvW.
You do not become pathetic because you kill someone, you become pathetic when you insist on turning 3v3’s into 3v8’s if you’re losing.

Edit:
On a more serious note: I suggest we keep this strife away from the forums. You can PM me if you wish.

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

(edited by KrisHQ.4719)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Azunai we were roleplaying as NPC Vista Guards

Millers Sound Spent 100+ friendly points to buy The TUP NPC Vista Guards Upgrade For Garrison

Never interrupt a RP session :P

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DavidTurner.3095

DavidTurner.3095

We’d planned to run smaller organised groups at reset on EB, but after about 15-20 mins it became obvious that both AB and MS weren’t really interested in that style of gameplay. So we decided to respond in kind and join the blob party. It wasn’t pretty, it felt dirty and the framerate was awful, but if that’s the way our opponents want to play the game it would be impolite of us not to oblige.

We’d been running two smaller groups on the AG side of things, but we rather quickly had to merge into one group due to the size of forces that were making their presence felt in our corner of the map.

I can’t speak for the whole of AG, but it has been my experience that we dislike blob fights, but we have also found that both MS and AM have been quite fond of using them against us. This week we decided to respond in kind, and it resulted in quite a different outcome on the battlefield.

With the reset out of the way I’m hoping things break down into smaller fights, but based on experience I, sadly, won’t be holding too much hope of that.

Kaaleb Daarke – Missing his proper name…
Dragon United Knights [DUK] – Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

@ KrisHQ:

You forgot to mention the 3-10 aurora randoms fighting alongside you… you forgot to mention the “nice” chitchat you initiated… you forgot to mention that you always waited for us to engage other groups before trying to snipe us… you forgot to mention that it was you who decided to engage us repeatedly (even after wiping seven times in a row)…

You get what you ask for, dude.

@ [team]:

You guys got balls and fought well, despite being outnumbered – respect!

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

If anyone wants to do some GvG with us later in the week… Generally Tuesday/Thursday is a good day for us if it can be arranged… looking forward to some new opposition or potentially some rematches

Pm Dranul to work out the details

oh and also thnx for the impromptu GvSG before reset… with the super guild team mix of QQ & Mya I hope you guys had fun even though it’s harder for you as your not use to running together as often, and some of the rounds were pretty close (too close :p)

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

KrisHQ.4719

You get what you ask for, dude.

Yeah.. Except a fair fight or an uinterrupted 1v1 apparently.
PS. I have no intention on commenting on the accusations, you already know how I feel about the behaviour you showed yesterday.

(edited by KrisHQ.4719)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

If you ain’t at mill area on a BL don’t expect to 1v1 uninterrupted.
Some Buka ranger braved well killing two guys that kept running by our fight, getting grinded down by the 3rd joiner, can’t say i didn’t give him opportunity to run :P

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azunai.1065

Azunai.1065

Azunai we were roleplaying as NPC Vista Guards

Millers Sound Spent 100+ friendly points to buy The TUP NPC Vista Guards Upgrade For Garrison

Never interrupt a RP session :P

Jeah i know, we [BLOB] wanted to join your roof session and throw some more ACs but you denied us to enter!

Namefather of the Asuran Elementalists from [Bots]
My first Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPF9SmvW4jE

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bao Lin Nda.1042

Bao Lin Nda.1042

Everybody complaining about blobbs on eb – it’s weekend time and eb. I guess all bigger guilds on MS don’t like big zergs and really prefer small grade fighting like 10vs10 or 20vs20 etc. But hey, it’s weekend, it’s eb and it’s reset. AM tends to run with 60+ on a map, so it would be suicide to not do as they force everybody to do. Yes, it’s kinda sad, but well, the matchup isn’t over yet. We won’t see large scale battles after the weekend I guess – except for eb, where normally all random players are landing in WvW.. ^^

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

Azunai, the NPC Vista Guards were bugged and so there was some friendly fire going on Just like the veteran guard at hills who always liked to flag inner gate and took forever to fix… kitten upgrades :P

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: quenoz.3859

quenoz.3859

Azunai, the NPC Vista Guards were bugged and so there was some friendly fire going on Just like the veteran guard at hills who always liked to flag inner gate and took forever to fix… kitten upgrades :P

im wondering when they will finally fix those stupid TUP NPCs, we had this kinda bugs since beta…

The Unlikely Plan [TUP] Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Conjuro Junior.9048

Conjuro Junior.9048

On Eternal it was unplayable from time to time and the most shocking thing to see was that AG had even bigger blobs with more AC than AM, i´ve really never ever seen that before. You guys should really stop to complain about AM you are in no way better.

Was there an AG Blob on EB?
From my point of view there were 2 AG Commanders and both had about 20-25 people on them. These Commanders helped eachother out when a fight was 1vs3+ and try to balance the numbers. Us Gladians generally don’t Blob because we love the normal groups with about 20 people and get some normal fights in without any lag/fps drop.

-Cami- Guild Leader [rddt] The Karma Initiative | Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow.9641

Shadow.9641

Shout out to the guys from [Buka], [Pony], [QQ], [Riot], [NO], [NR] und [TUP]

Saw some nice actions from ya guys!

Had a nice fight against Buka near the Bay on AM arround 0.00, was luck that some pugs joined us 3 from [slap], otherwise we wouldn´t get ya down – specially after “Reset-Chillout-Party”

Special congrats to QQ and Pony taking the AM garrison in a speed-action after the restart, but next time you should hide better if you want to farm some enemies, which are runnin into the garrison
Riot did it a bit better, standin more inside on the bridge and bombing with their portal

Thanks to the [PX] Ingi for the nice fight on the GvG meadow! Next time, when my traits are right (“facepalm”) you won´t win 0:3

If any guild is interested in some fights [no GvG, cause were to low in numbers and much to squishy], just contact me – we need to do some practice

Soo … keep the blobbin theme out of the thread – it´s so well known and it´s boring – and discuss according to the good moments of the week

Greez
[slap]

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

in Match-ups

Posted by: DominicB.4821

DominicB.4821

If any guilds are interested in 5v5’s against [team], feel free to whisper our social manager, Lord Brappington; or if you see us around your borderland, join our party and ask for one, we are always happy to do them
gl hf

Rizadom

in Match-ups

KrisHQ.4719

Was some pretty decent small scale fights we had on AM BL yesterday night.
To the mesmer from [Buka] holy jesus. I’ve never seen anyone rally that many times in a fight! It made the fights very exciting though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Norreka.8407

Norreka.8407

Here our video yesterdays event:

thx for the great fight at sm

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seregon.2187

Seregon.2187

If any guilds are interested in 5v5’s against [team], feel free to whisper our social manager, Lord Brappington; or if you see us around your borderland, join our party and ask for one, we are always happy to do them
gl hf

Yes please, this needs to happen more!

[Buka]? [NO]?

Ruby Ruby Rubyyy / Lord Snickersnak
[team] Team Team Team Team Team Team
[TUP] The Unlikely Plan

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow.9641

Shadow.9641

Yes please, this needs to happen more!

agree! / yess! / sign! / yeah! / …

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

You know it´s going to be one of those evenings when AM has 94 people in the AG borderlands channel

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delfurion.5419

Delfurion.5419

<3 TUP !

nice evening on abba bl!

[oO]Thor The Thunderer [Guardian]
[oO]Delfurion Stormrage [Thief]
-= [oO] Deadly Fusion =-

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Good fun tonight in miller border.
AM group don’t know what to say hope you had fun, moving 10 meters dropping new siege moving an other 10 meters dropping more siege, bigs numbers has always from you, but lots of paper germans, see you in 2 days for some other fighting.

Shoutout at the Mya Thief that join my party in yesterday Rddt drinking night hope you enjoy watching us walking all the border with ruminant tonics

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

It was an ok weekend. Think Miller’s Sound will come in force during the week, but i don’t think the end result will change either way.

The only time i felt that the game really broke under numbers was when AM had above 60 people in AG bay this morning/afternoon (for their usual BL capping run) all stacked in one place with really many warriors and guardians. The moment they started moving and pressing their skills… yeah… my game crashed. XD

Lesson learned: Never try to push such a group with 20.

Good luck for the rest of the week.

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beri.3156

Beri.3156

Finally we got our Hills back ! It almost took more time to clear sieges than actual capping Deem you germans.

Awesome charr necro 66,000 kills
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coarr.3286

Coarr.3286

If you ain’t at mill area on a BL don’t expect to 1v1 uninterrupted.
Some Buka ranger braved well killing two guys that kept running by our fight, getting grinded down by the 3rd joiner, can’t say i didn’t give him opportunity to run :P

i remember the fight. you were the first guard i encountered. the fight was great and i enjoyed the challenge. hope to meet you again on the battlefield. mayne next time with noone interfering

ps. i dont run from a 1on2 or 1on3, just try to wide the gap a little to recover from damage. the heavy cc gave me the rest at the end

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tsezar.6950

Tsezar.6950

yeah why would u run with a regen ranger condition build from 2 or 3 ppl wich are uncoordinated. 1v1 is just faceroll so no skill needed 1v2 depends on enemy classes and build 50% chance easy faceroll too other 50% u need to use ur heal skill on cd or u die and have to clever dodge enemy dmg and cc.. 1v3 is where the fun starts u might get them to run or tehy are coordinated a bit and u get cced down or u have to run,, but always depends on enemy class

so nothing to be proud of.. but its fun

I PLay Without Hands To Have [Fun]

How many Dzagonurs and Gunnars do you need to kill me? Over 9000!!

(edited by Tsezar.6950)

in Match-ups

Coarr.3286

have i done you wrong tsezar? what class do you play?

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

no u have nothing done wrong i play this kind of ranger myselfe but i dont brag with an easy mode build on forums lol (i only play this build coz its the only one viable for solo as i dont like to run in zergs to much). even if this isnt rly a brag but to much ppl get trolled by this kind of builds like the condition p/d thief.. ppl dont know how to handle such builds

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

I don`t get what offended you, Tsezar. Coarr didn`t even initiate talking about the fight or bragged, it was one of your server mates that just tried to be nice (by the way he seems to know how to play and counter such builds pretty well).

Where does all the negativity come from? It`s all about getting challenging fights, if we happen to find them, we`re happy… same story for you, right?

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

(edited by Moon.6371)

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

(i only play this build coz its the only one viable for solo as i dont like to run in zergs to much)

-Balanced BM with Knights
-Trap with Rabid or Apo
-Balanced Signet with Knights or Invader

Just to name a few very viable solobuilds.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

@Moon : hearing from different ppl that u like to bragg in forums about how good you guys are and all other ppl suck. and btw nothing offended me. but writing “i dont run from a 1on2 or 1on3” means for me he thinks hes good and that stuff but forgetting that it is the build not the player (or maybe he thinks its the build and not himselfe? who knows?!?) and/or maybe i just get to kitten e d of some bad AM players which are so easily trolled by troll builds. HA think that might be it lol

@zumy nope for me they are not capable of soloing in wvw ofc tehy are good in 1v1 but not good enough for 1vx vs some decent players.. soloing for me means that u can fight 1vX with good surv and good escapes when it doesnt turn out to be good

(edited by Tsezar.6950)

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

@ Tsezar:

Please link me to any post where we are bragging…

You are the one being aggressive in here, telling others how bad they are (hey, it must be the build, right?) without even being provoked by anyone. Even after being called out in this very thread I acted quite reasonable, you`ll find more praise (regarding our opponents, yeah right, that happens) from our side than anything else.

Do you guys still enjoy the game? You act as if we took something away from you… I really don`t get your attitude and feel quite sad about it.

Take a break and fight us on the field not with insults and accusations… crazy internet people.

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Coarr.3286

…and btw nothing offended me. but writing “i dont run from a 1on2 or 1on3” means for me he thinks hes good and that stuff but forgetting that it is the build not the player…

i dont run because i want to improve myself

no u have nothing done wrong i play this kind of ranger myselfe but i dont brag with an easy mode build on forums lol

i havent meet soneone playing a build like mine

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

@moon : as i said different ppl said u like to bragg in the forum about how good u are. so i only have the words of some ppl and dont rly know if its ture or not. but its only normal that u believe what friends say dont you? and i dont rly enjoy the game right now as there is to less skill cap in the game ( and stupid balance patches wich arent rly tested before they release it) and its more about which build counters which build (but its ok its not balanced around 1v1). and i did never said that somebody is bad . but its fact that tehre are some builds atm which u can play blind and 1 handed and still beat 90% of the ppl

@coarr: are u the only ranger in your guild which uses the “guard” regen build? when yes we already fought and its an super boring endless fight wich never ends unless somebody is brain afk. and i like it that u try to improve urselfe fighting 1vs x and explain it liek this . coz i only fight 1vx coz 1v1 are to boring

(edited by Tsezar.6950)

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

@moon : as i said different ppl said u like to bragg in the forum about how good u are. so i only have the words of some ppl and dont rly know if its ture or not. but its only normal that u believe what friends say dont you? and i dont rly enjoy the game right now as there is to less skill cap in the game ( and stupid balance patches wich arent rly tested before they release it) and its more about which build counters which build (but its ok its not balanced around 1v1). and i did never said that somebody is bad . but its fact that tehre are some builds atm which u can play blind and 1 handed and still beat 90% of the ppl

Dear friend Tsezar. Apparently some people told you we liked to brag a lot in this very forum. Please explore the forum functionalities to verify your friends claims. Otherwise please stick to your own experiences.

Btt: I have played those builds. All of them. With any of them it was at least as easy to fight 1vs2/3 as with any other strong roaming class built for it.
Winning 1vs4+ is just wrong and very dependant on the opponents skill. If you beat 4+ ppl, they probably were lvl 65 wearing blue level 40 gear or did not have one single clue about what they were doing. And by beating I mean killing them all, not escaping after downstating one :-).

4 average players will not let you kill them. Above average, you better have your shadow refuge next to a wall, otherwise this is a trip to the spawn.

Cheers mate, hope to meet you soon on the field. I will chose to walk away if it is on an apothecary ranger though. CBA to be locked down on one place for an hour or till somebody falls asleep :-).

coz i only fight 1vx coz 1v1 are to boring

If this does not count as bragging in the forums, then nobody of us ever bragged in the forums :-P.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

Dear friend Tsezar. Apparently some people told you we liked to brag a lot in this very forum. Please explore the forum functionalities to verify your friends claims. Otherwise please stick to your own experiences.

Btt: I have played those builds. All of them. With any of them it was at least as easy to fight 1vs2/3 as with any other strong roaming class built for it.
Winning 1vs4+ is just wrong and very dependant on the opponents skill. If you beat 4+ ppl, they probably were lvl 65 wearing blue level 40 gear or did not have one single clue about what they were doing. And by beating I mean killing them all, not escaping after downstating one :-).

4 average players will not let you kill them. Above average, you better have your shadow refuge next to a wall, otherwise this is a trip to the spawn.

Cheers mate, hope to meet you soon on the field. I will chose to walk away if it is on an apothecary ranger though. CBA to be locked down on one place for an hour or till somebody falls asleep :-).

well said. ur not supposed to win 1vs2 when enemy knows what they do and dont have crap gear /builds. to sad to many ppl dont know how to gear/build and play their characters correct

€: ha your edit is so true :P

see you on the battlefield . your laughing ranger (sure now u know who i am :P )

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

I just wish we could enjoy the good fights we have and praise our opponent`s dedication and skillz a bit more, instead of falling back to weak accusations and big mouthing. Aurora offers a wide range of greatly skilled players, I enjoyed the past 8 days a lot (we just arrived on Miller`s).

Miller`s offers awesome gameplay as well, be it small-, mid- or larger scale. Why can`t we just enjoy what we have?

Good luck & have fun.

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

(edited by Moon.6371)

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

see you on the battlefield . your laughing ranger (sure now u know who i am :P )

I do now ^^.
I must say that being in a guild called “Millersund learn to play” and being emoting all along on a regen tank is not the best start for a peaceful conversation.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]