12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sambob.4528

Sambob.4528

Oozo:/. With all due respect its wvw, by making statements on here like ‘I was 2v1’ing and got jumped by five’. Who are you trying to impress? And granted that its irritating to get jumped when your already in a unfair fight. But its server verses server. Not ‘Hold up zerg can you please wait so i can kill your guys please?’. Also on a side note AD is an extremely good guild; its just a shame people have to come on here and attempt to gloat :/. I’m not trying to target anyone, just saying. We know your good/hard to kill. But there’s no need to gloat:).
Also people prefer playing in bigger groups, like Ebay have been in bigger groups this match up. I prefer small group stuff as much as you do, but some people may like big group 40 vs 40 brawls.:) It’s just something ya gotta deal with:) and not moan when it doesn’t go how you want it:).

(edited by Sambob.4528)

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

Would like to thank [NITE] for the fights today.

/salute

Same here, we had a blast!! Fighting you guys, shout outs to [VP], [AF], [WFD], [POPO], [HOP] and few other tags out there that I can’t remember off the top of my head…maybe some [MM] and [BEEP] I think?

Appreciated the fights we had some good one’s!!

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Oozo:/. With all due respect its wvw, by making statements on here like ‘I was 2v1’ing and got jumped by five’. Who are you trying to impress? And granted that its irritating to get jumped when your already in a unfair fight. But its server verses server. Not ‘Hold up zerg can you please wait so i can kill your guys please?’. Also on a side note AD is an extremely good guild; its just a shame people have to come on here and attempt to gloat :/. I’m not trying to target anyone, just saying. We know your good/hard to kill. But there’s no need to gloat:).
Also people prefer playing in bigger groups, like Ebay have been in bigger groups this match up. I prefer small group stuff as much as you do, but some people may like big group 40 vs 40 brawls.:) It’s just something ya gotta deal with:) and not moan when it doesn’t go how you want it:).

If you want to pile on and zerg us down, that’s fine. Just don’t send us tells, PMs, or make posts about how you are looking for good fights with us. And, I’m not gloating. The people who I give a hard time always deserve it from their in-game actions.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kabro.6518

Kabro.6518

Yes, because you guys would never kill an enemy you, just so happened to run into. That would make it outbumbered and unfair. I am sorry your night was ruined, and I’m probably one of the ones who jumped you. Kitten happens to all of us.

Myztìk [vT]-Bromega Power Engy

(edited by Kabro.6518)

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merkenary.9860

Merkenary.9860

Yea clown, they would never kill an enemy they just so happened to run into. That would make it outbumbered and unfair. I am sorry your night was ruined.

Its not like all the QQ is just a way to advertise a YouTube channel.

Seraphim Martyrs BURN
Borlis Pass

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Yea clown, they would never kill an enemy they just so happened to run into. That would make it outbumbered and unfair. I am sorry your night was ruined.

Its not like all the QQ is just a way to advertise a YouTube channel.

Or is it?

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Yes, because you guys would never kill an enemy you, just so happened to run into. That would make it outbumbered and unfair. I am sorry your night was ruined, and I’m probably one of the ones who jumped you. Kitten happens to all of us.

I’m not talking about a specific event or a guild, but a general pattern. Walk in my shoes and you would understand what I’m talking about.

I would never stop where I’m going and change direction to chase after a single person in the middle ruins, moa him, and kill him with 10 just as an example. Yet, that has happened to me. Has it happened to you?

We generally lay off of people who we recognize as good players who consistently roam in small groups or solo roam if we outnumber them badly. We don’t lay off of people when we outnumber them if we’ve seen their tag running in a zerg or if they have kittened us off for some reason.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

He’s referring to Magicclown, not you.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Well, though it’s apparently been unbearable for the Mods even though it’s what they’re paid to do, it’s been nice chatting with all of you over the past year plus in these match up threads. Good luck in your future matches.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

He’s referring to Magicclown, not you.

Realized that, probably why he edited it.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magicclown.7052

Magicclown.7052

Believe me or not brah when I see a roaming group that I like and they are fixing to get zerged I always advise my guildies not to attack because that just doesn’t feel right. Kab and have been duoing recently and got bsty trained 5v2 it’s not a big deal we know they are good players and don’t hold it against them and say they zerged us down.

¥€~Clownmagic~€¥ Asura Necromancer{vT}
#Nonfactor
Broliss Pass

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sambob.4528

Sambob.4528

If you want to pile on and zerg us down, that’s fine. Just don’t send us tells, PMs, or make posts about how you are looking for good fights with us. And, I’m not gloating. The people who I give a hard time always deserve it from their in-game actions.

Oozo, i know you have got jumped on by zergs; i have stated i prefer small group stuff, like <10. And you say dont send us tells? But i guess you spontaneously forget when AD joins our party.:P. Also you complain about being jumped on by zergs, yes, or getting outnumbered 3-4X your numbers,yes?I’ve been jumped by 3-4 AD numerous amounts of times; but i guess you forgot about that too(And im not saying that it is specifically you in the group).:P.Its a game you win some you lose some. And the only time we say ‘Good Fights’.. or something like that is to compliment you guys, like a i have previously told one of your friends. We aren’t saying it too be kitteny or too gloat. We are just saying what it means… Good fights/ or thanks for the fights.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

This thread is moderately more entertaining now.

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

I’m not talking about a specific event or a guild, but a general pattern. Walk in my shoes and you would understand what I’m talking about.

I would never stop where I’m going and change direction to chase after a single person in the middle ruins, moa him, and kill him with 10 just as an example. Yet, that has happened to me. Has it happened to you?

We generally lay off of people who we recognize as good players who consistently roam in small groups or solo roam if we outnumber them badly. We don’t lay off of people when we outnumber them if we’ve seen their tag running in a zerg or if they have kittened us off for some reason.

I’d just like to say this is complete poop. I’ve been running around solo during the day time and have been repeatedly crushed by 3-5 of your AD/btsy guys. And I’ve also been killed several times by you guys plus 5-10 randoms while solo. Did I run the to forums and point out what happened and how wrong it was? No, because there is no point. You guys don’t have any respect just like the people you are complaining about that supposedly call in and use more numbers.

I’ve been a small group/solo roamer for a long time. Trying to talk trash about being killed when outnumbered is just silly. Its just going to happen. Heck you should probably take it as a compliment that it takes that many to win. And if people trash talk against you in game or here, just ignore it. It really does not matter at all. You don’t have to come to the forums and fight about it.

Coming to the forums to post videos about other guilds you killed in mockery is just sad. It reeks of pretentiousness. You shouldn’t view yourself above others because of your skill level and you have no right to condemn people for playing the way they play, especially when it’s so hypocritical. Be respectful. Try telling them it was a tough fight and hope they improve to give you a more challenging fight next time.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Believe me or not brah when I see a roaming group that I like and they are fixing to get zerged I always advise my guildies not to attack because that just doesn’t feel right. Kab and have been duoing recently and got bsty trained 5v2 it’s not a big deal we know they are good players and don’t hold it against them and say they zerged us down.

I’m not really upset with vT. I wasn’t referring to you when I was saying we get zerged down. I don’t consider 5 people a zerg. I’m more or less talking about situations where we are fighting one guild group and another entire guild group adds into the fight ruining what was or could have been a fun fight. Too many people care about winning and not about having fun. I enjoy challenging fights. I don’t enjoy overwhelming other people with numbers just as I don’t enjoy getting overwhelmed with numbers. I wish more people thought that way.

Aside from the one comment, nothing else is directed towards you guys. You just ruined what might have been a good 1v2 clip, but one of them was an upscale so I’ll get over it. :P

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Coming to the forums to post videos about other guilds you killed in mockery is just sad. It reeks of pretentiousness. You shouldn’t view yourself above others because of your skill level and you have no right to condemn people for playing the way they play, especially when it’s so hypocritical. Be respectful. Try telling them it was a tough fight and hope they improve to give you a more challenging fight next time.

I don’t recognize your tag but your name is familiar. Do you run [IB] in WvW?

As far as the video with [Lost]. Since they dropped 10 build sites on me after 15v4ing us, I figured they would have the sense of humor to handle a joke. I actually appreciate that they come out and fight with manageable numbers more often than not. They run heavy CC and focus target well, so it’s not an easy fight for me as a necro. They are the ones focusing me in the first part of this movie.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: maestoso.4123

maestoso.4123

Numbers and fun fights every time I’ve come across AD/bsty while solo/duo roaming their group runs us down without hesitation.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Numbers and fun fights every time I’ve come across AD/bsty while solo/duo roaming their group runs us down without hesitation.

And who are you? Tags?

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

I’m okay with them jumping me. Because I’m bad…

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Today (December 19th) [DIE] leaves Ehmry Bay for their home server (or parts unknown). I’d like to thank them for their work here during the season, and for hanging with us even after it ended. Your time here was short, but be sure to keep the chaos going wherever you go~

Sooo, we lost ANOTHER guild?

No offense intended, but one ponders if it’s even worthwhile learning new folks names anymore…

At least at this rate, may see Anvil Rock again, lol. =D

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Astaroth.8530

Astaroth.8530

I would like to congratulate the following on Dragonbrand for this week’s fun -
[NNK], [TFV], [EA], [TB], [NITE], [GOTL], [TSR], [RegA], [SYN], [RAT], [PRO] and all the smaller guilds I see in passing

And in second place and certainly not forgotten for the traitors they are [AF]. Watch your tail more and maybe you wont fill my inventory as much.

Relexis – Mesmer – [GASM] on Dragonbrand

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

I don’t recognize your tag but your name is familiar. Do you run [IB] in WvW?

As far as the video with [Lost]. Since they dropped 10 build sites on me after 15v4ing us, I figured they would have the sense of humor to handle a joke. I actually appreciate that they come out and fight with manageable numbers more often than not. They run heavy CC and focus target well, so it’s not an easy fight for me as a necro. They are the ones focusing me in the first part of this movie.

Its all good with us. I enjoyed the video as well as poking a bit of fun at those who were in it.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Cheers to fights with the bsty/AD/guild tag i dont remember (no offense =D) roaming crew. you are always a solid fight and your condi damage is painful :P i hope we continue to face you guys.

also cheers to NITE and company. that was fun last night

[Wake] main driver/GL

(edited by Havvik Nightseeker.3485)

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Cheers to fights with the bsty/AD/guild tag i dont remember (no offense =D) roaming crew. you are always a solid fight and your condi damage is painful :P i hope we continue to face you guys.

also cheers to NITE and company. that was fun last night

Interesting fights. Condition application versus condition cleansing. It has seemed pretty balanced to me overall, when numbers are relatively the same.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Zero class, vT.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

Zero class, vT.

How so ?

Thought we had some good fights there.

Attachments:

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Zero class, vT.

How so ?

Which was the most fun for you?

A. The 4v4 you lost
B. The 6v4 you won when you came back with more people
C. The 8v6 you won with 2 BP adding to your six. Can’t blame you for that.
D. Ganking people while they were separated from the main group with 10 BP
E. Coming in with 7 and attacking 5 while we were still separated and trying to build stacks. Bonus points for the mass invis and leading with moa out of stealth to burst me down. Really good play there.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

Zero class, vT.

How so ?

A. The 4v4 you lost
E. Coming in with 7 and attacking 5 while we were still separated and trying to build stacks. Bonus points for the mass invis and leading with moa out of stealth to burst me down. Really good play there.

Soo, what do you expect us to do? fight you when yer ready and a place of your choice, etc etc? Make sure you have enough players on? We dont like GvG. We like to play in wild dynamic unpredictable fights.

Its not like we are thumping our chests like OMFG we owned you, and e-high fiving eacher. We are well aware of the numbers on each side. Regardless of who had numbers, there was still some good action there.

When i get outnumbered i just pretend its hard mode. I dont get all kitten or feel bad about the loss.

I think we can agree we have talented players on both sides.

BTW, i logged in drunk as hell, and anytime im durnk i run dat moa for lolz, sorry bout that :-p

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ownX.8352

ownX.8352

Zero class, vT.

How so ?

A. The 4v4 you lost

I’m a bit confused because you seem to have selective counting / perspective.

You say no class? Jumping people watching a 1v1 or reving an ally is an example of this class you speak of? Perhaps it’s coming to the forums stating a guild has no class because of open play and fights? Regardless of any of that I’d say go back and watch the video(s) ( if you recorded / didn’t delete it) and actually count rather than call out random numbers.

As for your List-

A. What 4v4? I was there at all the encounters and neither said at any point had 4 maybe 4 in your party but there was more than 4 and you even had enough time to run back.

B. 6v4 not SURE you guys had 4 nor that we had 6 we just having fun and fighting.

C. the 8v6 you seems to only count BP’s pugs and not your own.

D. Ganking people while they were separated from the main group… It’s open field fight not a gvg or 5v5 – I would think you guys would stick together better maybe?

E. Pretty much same thing as D. but with the twist of Moa which we found pretty funny.

-In short no ones posting on forums saying “YEAH STEAM ROLLED BSTY” or throwing siege on you and recording it /loling… We’re simply having fun roaming – So not sure why you’re getting all high and mighty with a few simple fights.

Pèérless Xâñ [vT] Power Engi – Borlis Pass

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Aww. We have no class. Let’s cry about it now, all together.

WE LOST EVEN NUMBERS!??! That is so rare I want to know who was responsible for this travesty so I can guild kick the slackers. Roaming is SRS BZNS!

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

(edited by Agriope.4523)

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Thorp.7982

Oh, that 4v4 where we stomped you and another person and you both came back? I’ll go with option A. Chill out, man.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

ITT: Oozo can’t play the game.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Today (December 19th) [DIE] leaves Ehmry Bay for their home server (or parts unknown). I’d like to thank them for their work here during the season, and for hanging with us even after it ended. Your time here was short, but be sure to keep the chaos going wherever you go~

No offense intended, but one ponders if it’s even worthwhile learning new folks names anymore…

They originally planned to stay for 2 weeks, but ended up staying for 6…if that tells you what kind of effect the community had on their staying to this point.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Soo, what do you expect us to do? fight you when yer ready and a place of your choice, etc etc?

Place of our choice? No. Wait until we are ready? Yes.

About that 1v1 you were observing. The only reason it even happened is because instead of ganking the solo vT mesmer in front of the SW tower with four we let them go so they could have a 1v1 with our mesmer.

When that fight ended, combat continued. I’m not sure if you attacked our mesmer, our mesmer attacked you, or the nonBP mesmer who was there attacked our mesmer. We saw combat with our mesmer surrounded by you so we engaged. This is not the 4v4 I was referring to. It was more of a 5v5 because both sides had a PUG add. Yes, I got downed and came back but you had already pretty much lost by the time I got back. Your engineer was so close to death that he died to a single terror tic and the other person who was still alive was nearly dead as well. I don’t consider that fight a “win” because of the outside inteference. It just wasn’t a clean fight.

The 4v4 happened after that fight. You then came back with six. We waited there in the middle island for awhile. I told my group that you were probably building stacks and coming back. I would personally let the enemy group regather and build their stacks up than try to go to their spawn to hit them while they regrouping. Especially, if I was fighting them while they were outnumbered. We saw you had six, but we engaged with four anyway. We saw you had eight with the extra PUGs, but we engaged with six anyway. In return, you come to hit us while we are regrouping from the loss.

Classy stuff. And, you guys realize that I fraps, right? You think maybe I verified the numbers involved before posting? Want to see the fraps?

(edited by Oozo.7856)

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Thorp.7982

GvGs might be more your thing.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

ownX.8352

Soo, what do you expect us to do? fight you when yer ready and a place of your choice, etc etc?

Place of our choice? No. Wait until we are ready? Yes.

About that 1v1 you were observing. The only reason it even happened is because instead of ganking the solo vT mesmer in front of the SW tower with four we let them go so they could have a 1v1 with our mesmer.

When that fight ended, combat continued. I’m not sure if you attacked our mesmer, our mesmer attacked you, or the nonBP mesmer who was there attacked our mesmer. We saw combat with our mesmer surrounded by you so we engaged. This is not the 4v4 I was referring to. It was more of a 5v5 because both sides had a PUG add. Yes, I got downed and came back but you had already pretty much lost by the time I got back. Your engineer was so close to death that he died to a single terror tic and the other person who was still alive was nearly dead as well. I don’t consider that fight a “win” because of the outside inteference. It just wasn’t a clean fight.

The 4v4 happened after that fight. You then came back with six. We waited there in the middle island for awhile. I told my group that you were probably building stacks and coming back. I would personally let the enemy group regather and build their stacks up than try to go to their spawn to hit them while they regrouping. Especially, if I was fighting them while they were outnumbered. We saw you had six, but we engaged with four anyway. We saw you had eight with the extra PUGs, but we engaged with six anyway. In return, you come to hit us while we are regrouping from the loss.

Classy stuff. And, you guys realize that I fraps, right? You think maybe I verified the numbers involved before posting? Want to see the fraps?

Uhhh- That’s kinda confusing for you to say / think enemies would wait for you to be ready or have some kinda code of honor while roaming, considering the whole thing started with us being attacked while watching a 1v1.

Hell I’ve been jump’d getting stacks and fought out number’d several times vs BSTY – At no point in time did I come to the forums to make a post about how it was no or low class – It comes with roaming… We push into fights all the time out number’d and again never feel the need to come to the forums and make a comment about it. So just kinda confusing why you did.

As for the fights they were fun / funny atleast to us? Iunno man I always have fun… Out number’d – Focus’d – Moa’d whatever. At the end of the day it’s all about having fun imo. Since I’m that Engineer I can tell you I wasn’t that close to death :P – you actually fear’d me out of my heal and no one else was near me so pretty sure I would of lived..not to pull hairs.

I for one would love to see the fraps – Not for any justification or anything just always fun to see other peoples point of view – You sound more serious than roaming tbh.

I will be looking for that BSTY Sylvari Thief – To return that 3 thiefs vs. me favor earlier >:D

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

They originally planned to stay for 2 weeks, but ended up staying for 6…if that tells you what kind of effect the community had on their staying to this point.

I thought it had to do with the split in the guild and the ones that were leftover had to decide what server to move to. Hence the extended stay.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

It kinda boils down to this. Do you want to:

A) Wait 30 seconds to a minute to have a decent fight with some other players that are forming up in the worg/drake area outside their spawn (6v8 I think).

or

B) Chase into them when they getting together outside of spawn and kill them in 2s, 3s, and 4s?

We typically choose A and wish people would choose it more often. Do we kill the lone person? Yes, unless they have been killed by us already or we recognize them. Good or decent fights are so kitten hard to find these days, guilds that run sub 10 members should try to squeeze every good fight they can outta this game before something better comes along =P

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Uhhh- That’s kinda confusing for you to say / think enemies would wait for you to be ready or have some kinda code of honor while roaming, considering the whole thing started with us being attacked while watching a 1v1.

It looked to me like the 1v1 was over, your mesmer got downed and then our mesmer got attacked or attacked someone. It’s possible I didn’t see that correctly since I didn’t fraps it.

Being outnumbered is not what bothered me. If that was the case we would have not engaged when we scouted your numbers. What bothered me is that even though we fought you while outnumbered, you came to attack us before we could fully regroup.

When you said the other day that you were looking forward to fight us, I didn’t think you meant that you were looking forward to fighting us with more numbers and while you had stacks and we didn’t.

Explain to me why we would want to fight you giving away both numbers and buffs?

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

ownX.8352

It looked to me like the 1v1 was over, your mesmer got downed and then our mesmer got attacked or attacked someone. It’s possible I didn’t see that correctly since I didn’t fraps it.

Being outnumbered is not what bothered me. If that was the case we would have not engaged when we scouted your numbers. What bothered me is that even though we fought you while outnumbered, you came to attack us before we could fully regroup.

When you said the other day that you were looking forward to fight us, I didn’t think you meant that you were looking forward to fighting us with more numbers and while you had stacks and we didn’t.

Explain to me why we would want to fight you giving away both numbers and buffs?

Hmm I didn’t say that but PRETTY sure vT is just up for fights in general – nothing to do with you guys on a personal level.

As for fighting – No ones got a gun to your head or said you HAVE fight us – you’re free to not and change BL’s like you guys did after the last fight o_O

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Been watching the latest AD/Bsty/EV/NA video.

If that is the extent of your co-ordination in voice chat, I am surprised you beat anyone to be honest. Think I hear someone call that they were pushing blinds… and a mass invis, but that was about it.

There is a reason you can beat some larger guild groups, and not others.

You guys are all pretty skilled individually, I don’t think anyone will dispute that on here, but, like I say, every time you rage join my party or whisper me after we “Zerg“ you, we don’t play the same game as you.

You are looking to kill 10+ with 5. We are looking to kill 25+ with <= 15. We build for this and the co-ordination involved is substantial. Our driver will call for heals, AoE bombs, all movement and he/she will receive feedback continuously from everyone in the group. Everyone will call early if they are going to go down and a hard res or a stomp will become the main objective until person is back up.

We do have roamers and you know them, but when it comes to our full team you should probably stop trying to pick us off, as it generally doesn’t end well for you.

You will, at every opportunity, try and pick one of our guys off when they are on their own, and this, in turn, makes us want to see you face down in the dirt.

Simple resolution is, Don’t hit us as we don’t even want to fight you anymore because, well, it’s getting boring, and we won’t hit you. Unless our roaming guys are out and then all bets are off.

Pretty sure this will never happen and I fully expect to be flamed for this post, but, I am just so over AD/Bsty/EV/NA thinking they are better than they really are and expecting some kind of respect that they haven’t earned and don’t afford others in return.

If you keep complaining about getting beat when you aren’t ready, or were looking the wrong way or something, perhaps the small scale GvG scene is for you and not the more volatile world of WvW.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

If that is the extent of your co-ordination in voice chat, I am surprised you beat anyone to be honest. Think I hear someone call that they were pushing blinds… and a mass invis, but that was about it.

Was that a joke? In the matchup we had around a month we wiped your full group several times with ten. Now you are bragging that we can’t wipe your fifeteen with five.

Here is the movie that Snowghost is referring to. In it we are fighting three different guild groups at different times.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Snow Ghost.6817

You are a joke. In the matchup we had around a month we wiped your full group several times with ten. Now you are bragging that we can’t wipe your fifeteen with five.

Sure you did :p , QQ some more Ooosie. Not bragging. FACT. Giving you the option but clearly you are too angry to even consider it. Fair doos

Like i said, you can wipe some larger groups, but not all.

Also, you didn’t fight us in the video, you ran away…..Again….

More eating grass for you guys it is then.

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

(edited by Snow Ghost.6817)

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

You are a joke. In the matchup we had around a month we wiped your full group several times with ten. Now you are bragging that we can’t wipe your fifeteen with five.

Sure you did :p , QQ some more Ooosie. Not bragging. FACT. Giving you the option but clearly you are too angry to even consider it. Fair doos

Yes, it’s a fact that you have beat us 15v5. Grats you? LOL.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Snow Ghost.6817

Again… maybe you can’t see what I am writing…..

We outnumber you most of the time. Stop trying to pick us off!

Or you will continue to get beat……. Do you see the logic here?

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Again… maybe you can’t see what I am writing…..

We outnumber you most of the time. Stop trying to pick us off!

Or you will continue to get beat……. Do you see the logic here?

The guild that stopped where they were going and changed direction to chase after me into the middle ruins with ten people when I was solo is going to come teach me a lesson. I wasn’t trying to pick any of you off then. And what was the moa for, were you afraid I was going to down one of you?

Care to tell the people what happens to VP when they have less than twice our number, Snowghost?

(edited by Oozo.7856)

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Snow Ghost.6817

Lol…. Go on Ooosie.. What happens? I am sure you think you win or something when it reaches less than the magical “twice our numbers” threshold.

To be honest. I just can’t be bothered with the lot of you anymore. It’s just boring.

You keep on trucking…

We will keep on keeping on.

Just stop moaning so much at least. Man up and take at least one defeat on the chin instead of your excuses all of the time.

Done on here for now.

Carry on the way you are going as I fully expect you will anyway.

No doubt I will see the back of you on the battlefield soon.

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Some fights against a few of the BP guilds. The last fight against VP is just filler since they don’t put up much of a fight with relatively equal numbers. I just needed a clip to fill out the song.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

I do know this… in WvW keep your gloves up and protect yourself at all times. There is no spectator mode and it is only a courtesy when someone doesn’t pounce on a player.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

You guys are all pretty skilled individually, I don’t think anyone will dispute that on here, but, like I say, every time you rage join my party or whisper me after we “Zerg“ you, we don’t play the same game as you.

You are looking to kill 10+ with 5. We are looking to kill 25+ with <= 15. We build for this and the co-ordination involved is substantial. Our driver will call for heals, AoE bombs, all movement and he/she will receive feedback continuously from everyone in the group. Everyone will call early if they are going to go down and a hard res or a stomp will become the main objective until person is back up.

We do have roamers and you know them, but when it comes to our full team you should probably stop trying to pick us off, as it generally doesn’t end well for you.

You will, at every opportunity, try and pick one of our guys off when they are on their own, and this, in turn, makes us want to see you face down in the dirt.

Simple resolution is, Don’t hit us as we don’t even want to fight you anymore because, well, it’s getting boring, and we won’t hit you. Unless our roaming guys are out and then all bets are off.

Pretty sure this will never happen and I fully expect to be flamed for this post, but, I am just so over AD/Bsty/EV/NA thinking they are better than they really are and expecting some kind of respect that they haven’t earned and don’t afford others in return.

If you keep complaining about getting beat when you aren’t ready, or were looking the wrong way or something, perhaps the small scale GvG scene is for you and not the more volatile world of WvW.

/salute

If by coordination you mean we all swap to our hammer train kitten bullkitten that every try-hard group has been swapping to lately then yes we aren’t that coordinated. We also don’t have a driver thats yelling “BOMB ON ME! BOMB ON ME! BOMB ON ME! OK OK OK DOUBLE DODGE! MOVE LEFT! MOVE LEFT! BOMB HERE! WATER FIELD HERE WATER FIELD HERE!” We basically know what to expect out of each of our players and act accordingly. Also, every person picks what they feel like playing and we don’t think about group composition…I guess you haven’t seen any of our videos when we got around 15-18 back on DR.

Also if you’re getting bored with the game you should try running something that full clerics and letting the stupid burst skill mechanic and hammer spam carry the group. This video is a typical night for us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAifD02UeKM
As you can see, theres no ‘full on serious mode’ and we don’t stack up to exploit the 5-man aoe cap or stack might/swiftness lol…it’ll be nice to get to another game where theres no AOE cap so groups that stack up or stay too close will get ripped apart by bomber groups.