12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

Hardly YB’s vault their BL is broken. Nor would it be the fault of SBI that someone is griefing our server.

Should be more effort put into complaining about what they do control, like how bad they are.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Hardly YB’s vault their BL is broken. Nor would it be the fault of SBI that someone is griefing our server.

Should be more effort put into complaining about what they do control, like how bad they are.

10/10

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archtos.8523

Archtos.8523

11/10
Outplayed Paralda.

Hyear Presia

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bass.1697

Bass.1697

Well, with last week’s pooshow of the Yaks border being glitchy and unplayable ( leaving half their slice free from attacks) and this week with Angela Fowler the spy/griefer extraordinaire on SBI payroll ( telling sbi where all the troop movements are, wasting supply to prevent waypoints being built, siege griefing)…. Seems like we’re being given a big sleazy welcome by the silver league.

“Why fight when you can just play dirty? " That’s pretty much the message YB and SBI are telling us right now. Despicable.

Because we control what’s happening with the server that hosts our BL.

Yak’s Bend

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaga.7629

Kaga.7629

Well, with last week’s pooshow of the Yaks border being glitchy and unplayable ( leaving half their slice free from attacks) and this week with Angela Fowler the spy/griefer extraordinaire on SBI payroll ( telling sbi where all the troop movements are, wasting supply to prevent waypoints being built, siege griefing)…. Seems like we’re being given a big sleazy welcome by the silver league.

“Why fight when you can just play dirty? " That’s pretty much the message YB and SBI are telling us right now. Despicable.

What you say is entirely reasonable . Sadly, the part I left out is that some people are still saying … well that YB “somehow” triggered the “glitches”. Personally I’m enclined to give leeway and blame it on a badly monitored server, but there’s still this lingerous doubt floating around which just pollutes the air a little bit.

YB still feels like a souless mini blackgate, being all serious with 5 man roaming ganksquads instead of the lovable and tenacious roamers of old.

We shall see.

—Kaga Konikora (aka ze evil frostkeep defense director)
Beware, for Commander Kaga farms j00, ktrainer!
r.i.p [iLL] Maguuma

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Maybe I should take a break from commanding Euro hours today I said.

We’ll be fine I said.

Commander Nachonix

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

What you say is entirely reasonable . Sadly, the part I left out is that some people are still saying … well that YB “somehow” triggered the “glitches”. Personally I’m enclined to give leeway and blame it on a badly monitored server, but there’s still this lingerous doubt floating around which just pollutes the air a little bit.

YB still fVeels like a souless mini blackgate, being all serious with 5 man roaming ganksquads instead of the lovable and tenacious roamers of old.

We shall see.

it would be sort of funny, in a twisted way, if anet determined that too much siege causes the glitches…… fwiw – we had the same dc problems as well.

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

YB still feels like a souless mini blackgate, being all serious with 5 man roaming ganksquads instead of the lovable and tenacious roamers of old.

YB all serious 5 man roaming ganksquads?? Where the kitten are you seeing that?

I think you got hit in the head by one too many of of the siege monkeys manning cannons and are a bit loopy. This would also explain your paranoid view that YB is somehow deliberately breaking their home BL server.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

For you YB and SBI, this is how it looks when you can actually fight outnumbered and still win.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

For you YB and SBI, this is how it looks when you can actually fight outnumbered and still win.

You clearly were fighting only uplevels and the worst that YB and SBI had to offer. They were on alts. The sun was in their collective eyes. 1v1 them. Looks at the scoreboard. I don’t see how that’s relevant to this game mode.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

SBI and YB are the TC and JQ of tier 3

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

You trying to say that Mags is the SoR of T3?

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

The proper deployment and usage of siege is of the highest tier of skill in a battlefield.
Santa will not be delivering any of your presents, because our arrow carts will pinpoint all reindeer activity, and lock it down.

Stay tuned for more live coverage of the Grinch who stole Christmas supply.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

I lol’d gotta love those meta cheesy necros <3 nom nom

All classes

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

oh? What build is that?

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

JaNordy.6149

Im saying they have very bad individual skill thats among worst servers I encounter in the game.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Smooth Penguin.5294

Im saying they have very bad individual skill thats among worst servers I encounter in the game.

To be fair, because Maguuma set the bar so high with our skill level, any server in our tier will appear to be lacking. Like a bunch of cute little puppies trying to run with the big Zerg Dogs.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

To be fair, because Maguuma set the bar so high with our skill level, any server in our tier will appear to be lacking. Like a bunch of cute little puppies trying to run with the big Zerg Dogs.

They said the same about Tier 1.

Apparently nobody comes close to their mad roaming skills and should just uninstall in shame.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

They said the same about Tier 1.

Apparently nobody comes close to their mad roaming skills and should just uninstall in shame.

Penguin is from Maguuma.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hydrobutter.9172

Hydrobutter.9172

oh? What build is that?

all necros but minion

Radio
Co-Guildleader: Wobbly Cat Squad [WCS]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terravos.4059

Terravos.4059

I don’t think its so much the necro, but more the Guardian assisting the necro, Conditions build can be nasty no matter who you are if you’re getting 12-25 stacks of might from a Guardian.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Xsorus – Ranger PvP movies Creator of the BM Bunker

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

Which server does Mag share a comparison with?

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

I don’t think its so much the necro, but more the Guardian assisting the necro, Conditions build can be nasty no matter who you are if you’re getting 12-25 stacks of might from a Guardian.

Gold star for you. Don’t forget all the healing and boons.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Honestly I liked BG’s roamers, the only issues are that they don’t roam in packs smaller than 3-5 and they’re 80% thieves.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

Stormbluffers! Post your Best Video and stand to win Prizes!

http://stormbluffisle.com/

be warned, my antivirus picked up a trojan warning upon visiting the site. could be a false positive, but you never know who’s watching.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terravos.4059

Terravos.4059

I mean, in one of the scene’s you’re doing 200 damage a tic on your bleeds..

You have 25 stacks of might during that as well, I don’t think people realize how bloody powerful that is unless they’ve played a Condition Build.

I’d absolutely melt people if I ran around with 25 stacks of Might on my Ranger, and its part of why the old HGH Engineer Builds were so nasty.

and that’s just might, I’m not including the Protection you’re getting, or the constant Regen. Having a Necro also I know that fighting outnumbered like that would most likely end in death so its not so much the Necro but that Guardian there helping that Necro. Guardian + Anything is going to be a nasty Duo in the end and people shouldn’t say one class is overpowered in that case.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Xsorus – Ranger PvP movies Creator of the BM Bunker

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Winkin.1490

Winkin.1490

Honestly I liked BG’s roamers, the only issues are that they don’t roam in packs smaller than 3-5 and they’re 80% thieves.

And the other 20% are Mesmers.

[AoN] All or Nothing

(edited by Winkin.1490)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Art.9820

You have 25 stacks of might during that as well, I don’t think people realize how bloody powerful that is unless they’ve played a Condition Build.

I’d absolutely melt people if I ran around with 25 stacks of Might on my Ranger, and its part of why the old HGH Engineer Builds were so nasty.

and that’s just might, I’m not including the Protection you’re getting, or the constant Regen. Having a Necro also I know that fighting outnumbered like that would most likely end in death so its not so much the Necro but that Guardian there helping that Necro. Guardian + Anything is going to be a nasty Duo in the end and people shouldn’t say one class is overpowered in that case.

I think u don’t know what meta & cheesy stand for…..
Necro roaming videos are the most boring out there, I watched like 15secs just to realise hes rolling condi necro, w/prolly over 1.7k+ CD w/o might stacks, no one is saying that build is op, as proof, I bet hes already qq’ing about diamond skin eles lol

All classes

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

I think u don’t know what meta & cheesy stand for…..
Necro roaming videos are the most boring out there, I watched like 15secs just to realise hes rolling condi necro, w/prolly over 1.7k+ CD w/o might stacks, no one is saying that build is op, as proof, I bet hes already qq’ing about diamond skin eles lol

I actually had to cut out the clip with the two diamond skin eles because it was boring and it didn’t help them at all… it is a problem in Spvp, not WvW….

Sorry the video was boring, I will try to make it with poison cloud minions next time and unequip my trinkets and offhand weapons using a 14/14/14/14/14 build so it is more interesting to watch.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Also, you can’t use any of your weapons that cause conditions….. because conditions on on necromancer are op, cheese, and the current meta.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Art.9820

What about necro minion zergs scaring pugs?

That sounds more fun! & I would watch that

All classes

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

How are your dolyaks doing in your home bl Yak’s?

GM – [Ark]ham

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

I saw the elusive Maguuma zerg tonight.

I thought they only existed in legend!

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

(edited by Flytrap.8075)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Canguro.5768

Canguro.5768

we had a nice farm in YB’s north camp, dunno why they kept coming and coming after wiping many times and trying to build siege, lucky I have a salvage-o-matic to get some bags space while fighting.

Maguuma

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

Because Maguuma is so pro, apparently.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hydrobutter.9172

Hydrobutter.9172

aaahhh focused for days

Radio
Co-Guildleader: Wobbly Cat Squad [WCS]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

Please use this universal form when describing other servers vs your own server:
Unlike my server _____________, _____________ server(s):
[ ] Is terrible in 1v1’s and/or has bad roamers.
[ ] zergs / blobs 24/7.
[ ] always hides in their towers when against equal numbers.
[ ] has spies and siege saboteurs amongst our ranks.
[ ] always allies with ___________ server to 2v1 my server.
[ ] complains about my server __________, when we never complain about them.
[ ] ________ server only does PvD.

Case in point: every server has bad commanders / players. Every server has players using cheese-tacular builds, blobs/zergs, and has good / great commanders / players. Your server nor mine isn’t special in any way. The only clear differences that can be made between servers and their success or failure is how effective their communication is amongst commanders / players. Population variances are also a factor, but there’s only so much you can do about that aside from recruiting or whatever.

TL;DR
Quit being a kitten. Just play and enjoy the game. I like cheese, booze, and gaming; order doesn’t matter.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Unlike my server butts, fart server(s):
[ X ] Is terrible in 1v1’s and/or has bad roamers.
[ X ] zergs / blobs 24/7.
[ X ] always hides in their towers when against equal numbers.
[ X ] has spies and siege saboteurs amongst our ranks.
[ X ] always allies with doo-doo server to 2v1 my server.
[ X ] complains about my server pee, when we never complain about them.
[ X ] butts server only does PvD.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

JaNordy.6149

http://youtu.be/pjKL0Vz_OrU

OH MUH GAWD #REKT YB RANGER WADS

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: HotPants.5604

HotPants.5604

Fun hour long fight against SBI and Yaks (intermittently) in SM tonight. SBI eventually won the war of attrition, but later lost SM. Most of us in PYRO talled up between 500 and 700 kills (personal tally of just over 600… no exotics tho, you guys drop junk).

Edited
In the future please give us time to sell/salvage. Trying to salvage while fighting can be very difficult.

[PYRO] Pants
Maguuma – We give drama a bad name!

(edited by HotPants.5604)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

rip wads

Will forever be in my heart.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: byxor.6170

byxor.6170

wads best war charge NA

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

Good fights in SM, did what we could, but eventually the guild groups were just too much for us to handle. Didn’t get nearly as many kills but we did well considering. Check you cats tomorrow night.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Thanks for the GvG tonight [TE] it was fun. I hope you had fun aswell.

Help

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

ranger 2 gud

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

Good to see that [AoN] has such upstanding guild members!

http://imgur.com/a/yxCg7

lol kids mad about tonic lol

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Had an hour long SM lord room fight where I got literally 700 kills.

GG.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Smooth Penguin.5294

Had an hour long SM lord room fight where I got literally 700 kills.

GG.

How many Precursors did you get? I got a Chaos Gun from a YB.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

So, and I’m just trying to be certain about this, what you seem to be telling us is that you were under the impression that if not for this gentleman turning into a reindeer you would have killed him? A reindeer too far?

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Attachments:

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2