12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: etiolate.9185

etiolate.9185

Well you knew this would end up on the forum when you did it.

tsk tsk

Attachments:

Zed Zebes – SBI Mesmer

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

I got 550 kills in the battle last night myself, a personal best. Couldn’t believe it actually.

But the best I got was a rare – a rare spear at that Comeon Mag, next time why don’t you all drop me some of that swag you’re always talkin’ about?

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

Good to see that [AoN] has such upstanding guild members!

http://imgur.com/a/yxCg7

You’re roaming on a Mesmer, please go reroll Necro and tell us how it goes. Don’t blame him blame Anet.

[Ark]Noober

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

You’re roaming on a Mesmer, please go reroll Necro and tell us how it goes. Don’t blame him blame Anet.

Necro is easymode as long as you don’t get bamzerged.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

WTB new immunity skill against bamzerg.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Oh, well then I’d suggest your entire guild play necro, you guys could use all the help you can get.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Had an hour long SM lord room fight where I got literally 700 kills.

GG.

Well you would have gotten more if we could ever teach our pugs to release and run back instead of laying there dead for 10 mins at a time

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Flytrap.8075

Oh, well then I’d suggest your entire guild play necro, you guys could use all the help you can get.

That is true; it’s hard roaming with five people when Maguuma runs twenty and still calls it a havoc team.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

That is true; it’s hard roaming with five people when Maguuma runs twenty and still calls it a havoc team.

i dont think anyone on maguma calls anything ever a havoc team

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Flytrap.8075

Maguuma never zergs.
Maguuma never uses siege.
Maguuma never sits in keeps/towers instead of open-field fighting.

Am I doing it right?

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

I always thought death squad sounded better.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

I think it’s more of the fact that you lose fights when you have 5 against 3

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Flytrap.8075

There was this one time where I killed four Maguuma all by myself.

Therefore, all Maguuma are bad. Logic.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

There was this one time where I killed four Maguuma all by myself.

Therefore, all Maguuma are bad. Logic.

Video or it didn’t happen.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

Yea I think Mag is a weebo server, they will prolly call it something like… naruto squad or some kitten related to that

All classes

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mek.2947

Mek.2947

Maguuma never zergs.

Am I doing it right?

^ this. You forgot to mention they NEVER run away when outnumbered either. They’re like 300 against Persia, or SEAL team 6, or the career tributes—-EVERY last one of their players.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

you do realize that AoN run at most 8 right?

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

Maguuma never zergs.

Am I doing it right?

^ this. You forgot to mention they NEVER run away when outnumbered either. They’re like 300 against Persia, or SEAL team 6, or the career tributes—-EVERY last one of their players.

Seal Team 6 is a guild on mag interestingly enough

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Flytrap.8075

you do realize that AoN run at most 8 right?

I didn’t realize that AoN is the only guild on Maguuma.

That’s actually pretty cool.

Maguuma never zergs.

Am I doing it right?

And all of their roamers are professionally trained to 1vX.

Everyone else is terrible.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

The scrubs are finally beginning to understand why the only enjoyable thing to do in this matchup is zerg bust.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

The scrubs are finally beginning to understand why the only enjoyable thing to do in this matchup is zerg bust.

And forum entertaining.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

I mostly think the best part of this matchup is the sPvP and tPvP.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hydrobutter.9172

Hydrobutter.9172

dang getting real mad up in here

Radio
Co-Guildleader: Wobbly Cat Squad [WCS]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

And all of their roamers are professionally trained to 1vX.

Everyone else is terrible.

I would be happy to give you lessons, but it would cost you a lot for me to get you on our level.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terravos.4059

Terravos.4059

tsk tsk

I get why they’re doing it, killing our siege, but my question is this…Why are you not killing them?

They can’t attack you, you can just run up there and stand in the middle and unload on them.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Xsorus – Ranger PvP movies Creator of the BM Bunker

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

tsk tsk

I get why they’re doing it, killing our siege, but my question is this…Why are you not killing them?

They can’t attack you, you can just run up there and stand in the middle and unload on them.

It’s easier to whinge on the forums than do something.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: SaintsGirlRemy.3679

SaintsGirlRemy.3679

Having some fun with this match

To the Thief(think you were from YB) that I was fighting in SBI BL at NE Sentry, sorry about the group who came to flip the sentry and then started focusing you. I wanted to see how long I could last against you since I have trouble keeping up against thieves. It was a nice fight and got me some practice. I was the lil otter Mesmer who couldn’t keep track of her clones. Hopefully we’ll see each other again and won’t get interrupted.

Asura Elementalist – I Il Natalie Il I (expert at falling over)
Asura Mesmer – Copycat Remy (confusing myself with my own clones)
Untouchables[UN] – SBI

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bass.1697

Bass.1697

tsk tsk

I like the part where you show your server exploiting in the picture as well.

Yak’s Bend

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

I missed that, can you circle it for me?

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

indeed, what I see are a mesmer, presents, a dead guy from POV and some dead ranger pets, oh and a bunch of YB building siege at the top of the citadel stairs. what did I miss?

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

indeed, what I see are a mesmer, presents, a dead guy from POV and some dead ranger pets, oh and a bunch of YB building siege at the top of the citadel stairs. what did I miss?

So that’s not your treb in citadel is what you’re saying? Coz I’d seriously have to wonder why they’d set up a treb and not an AC or ballista.

Yak’s Bend

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

So that’s not your treb in citadel is what you’re saying? Coz I’d seriously have to wonder why they’d set up a treb and not an AC or ballista.

you’d set up a treb to take out in the vendor area if that is where the stuff we have in there is placed.. dunno wasn’t there and neither I’m guessing were you, but does make me wonder why you’d defend them doing it…

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

you’d set up a treb to take out in the vendor area if that is where the stuff we have in there is placed.. dunno wasn’t there and neither I’m guessing were you, but does make me wonder why you’d defend them doing it…

Because I’ve seen SBI set up trebs in their Citadel repeatedly and defend that when it’s a known exploit and that’s the only way to counter it.

Yak’s Bend

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Because I’ve seen SBI set up trebs in their Citadel repeatedly and defend that when it’s a known exploit and that’s the only way to counter it.

Now now, two negatives do not make a positive…….

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

Open photo.

Observe gear symbol.

Observe who’s head it is over.

Delete posts that make you look stupid.

PS – unless they are exploiting geometry or using a hack to get into the citadel then I do not consider it an exploit, nor do I care if they are there or not. I also do not care if folks build siege in the citadel. If you are pushed back to your citadel than whatever it takes to get you back out fighting is fine by me.

(edited by Jaxs.5830)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

Open photo.

Observe gear symbol.

Observe who’s head it is over.

Delete posts that make you look stupid.

PS – unless they are exploiting geometry or using a hack to get into the citadel then I do not consider it an exploit, nor do I care if they are there or not. I also do not care if folks build siege in the citadel. If you are pushed back to your citadel than whatever it takes to get you back out fighting is fine by me.

I did not see the gear, my bad – read early post that says show it to me.. you did and thank you

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

Now now, two negatives do not make a positive…….

I wasn’t aware I ever said it was a positive.

Yak’s Bend

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

Don’t worry we won’t succumb to the level that you are on…

I mean it is well known and quite obvious that condi application and condi removal are unbalanced. Given that this is so well known, I would say the only people taking this needed ‘help’ are you guys. Seriously. Maguuma is the only server where I have perplexity D/D eles waste my time. I think just about the only things from Mag I have fought that aren’t condi are Guardians for the obvious reason and Thieves because well….it’s just more fun.

Still though, I’ll be back Thursday and I’m sure we can get a 3v3 going to deflate that ego.

<3

PS- Boonprot…I saw your spreadsheet the other day in the forums addressing application/removal in a 1v1 scenario. Always wanted to do that, but never took the time. It was interesting and cool to look at – Thanks

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

(edited by Kcrook.3945)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

Don’t worry we won’t succumb to the level that you are on…

I mean it is well known and quite obvious that condi application and condi removal are unbalanced. Given that this is so well known, I would say the only people taking this needed ‘help’ are you guys. Seriously. Maguuma is the only server where I have perplexity D/D eles waste my time. I think just about the only things from Mag I have fought that aren’t condi are Guardians for the obvious reason and Thieves because well….it’s just more fun.

Still though, I’ll be back Thursday and I’m sure we can get a 3v3 going to deflate that ego.

<3

PS- Boonprot…I saw your spreadsheet the other day in the forums addressing application/removal in a 1v1 scenario. Always wanted to do that, but never took the time. It was interesting and cool to look at – Thanks

I wish I could rewind the clock to back when everyone hated necro, and call it horribly underpowered… people actually said nice things back then when they lost to me. Of course condition spam was just as bad back then, but for some reason no one had a problem with it. Most of us never asked for the problems with conditions that Anet caused with merpfire and perplexity.

If power necro had sufficient sustain and damage like a thief, mesmer, warrior, elementalist, you would see more of them, but saddly it does not, and only has a secure place in the arms of the zerg. One can hope that they will decide to fix siphoning skills and how they interact with DS so builds like that can actaully exist with a reasonable degree of sustain.

FYI, you can’t deflate his ego, we tried once…. it didn’t work.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: etiolate.9185

etiolate.9185

1. Yaks built the treb to hit SBI golems with splash damage. The second build site was probably a ballistae.

2. Of course, after taking the screenshot, we went up and killed them and ran them off.

Though maybe I misunderstand what they were doing. Perhaps Yaks Bend came up there to ask us to team up against the Legendary Defenders. Those guys are pretty tough.

Zed Zebes – SBI Mesmer

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mogar.9216

Mogar.9216

Seriously I can’t believe SBI and Mag are letting YAKs pull the same trick as last week. This is freaking hilarious .

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Seriously I can’t believe SBI and Mag are letting YAKs pull the same trick as last week. This is freaking hilarious .

please elaborate on the secret yaks strategy

cause from Mag it seems like they win from playing at hours where no one is on then sitting on arrowcarts

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Mogar.9216

cause from Mag it seems like they win from playing at hours where no one is on then sitting on arrowcarts

They ignore Mags first to attack SBI only. Since SBI are made of mostly fair weather wvwers after 1 day of losing ppl stops coming out . So SBI goes from 1st to last and stays last. Then they stop attacking SBI and attack Mags around Thursday . Since both SBI and Mags seem to be clueless as to what is going on they continues to attack each other the whole week so basically allow Yaks dictate 2v1 with them always on the 2 side. It is quite impressive to see them pull it off last week. But to see it work 2 weeks in a row …. lol

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

you are so smrt

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Hydrobutter.9172

They ignore Mags first to attack SBI only. Since SBI are made of mostly fair weather wvwers after 1 day of losing ppl stops coming out . So SBI goes from 1st to last and stays last. Then they stop attacking SBI and attack Mags around Thursday . Since both SBI and Mags seem to be clueless as to what is going on they continues to attack each other the whole week so basically allow Yaks dictate 2v1 with them always on the 2 side. It is quite impressive to see them pull it off last week. But to see it work 2 weeks in a row …. lol

whoa thanks for cracking the code holmes

Radio

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Come duel in the sanctum!

Please?

I won’t mind the occasional distraction while I study for finals
(Ok, I will if you’re a PU condi mesmer who’s just going to waste time q.q)

GM – [Ark]ham

(edited by Comprissent.3856)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Mogar.9216

Don’t thank me with your worthless words send me your gold.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

I think the secret YB strategy last week involved rolling the kittened up borderland that DCed everyone who tried to touch it. This week they sure are rolling over and dying and having more trouble upgrading! We’ll see who wins at the end of the week !!!!

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

You’re the warrior that runs away in the middle of fights, right?

Going to be kind of hard to have a 3v3 with you just running away the whole time.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Hydrobutter.9172

jokes on you, i am broke as we just had guild secret santa

Radio