12/13 SBI/Mag/YB Round 3

12/13 SBI/Mag/YB Round 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shads.9468

Shads.9468

This really shouldn’t be happening

Don’t you be giving away that we’re actually not all unemployed bums.

Meh.. still doesnt make me really want to play any more. Also to the mods, seeing as you’re closing this subforum, I no longer have a reason to post.

I expect a lot of Maguuman’s feel the same. You’ve just increased your workload, rather then decrease it.

12/13 SBI/Mag/YB Round 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

This really shouldn’t be happening

Don’t you be giving away that we’re actually not all unemployed bums.

Meh.. still doesnt make me really want to play any more. Also to the mods, seeing as you’re closing this subforum, I no longer have a reason to post.

I expect a lot of Maguuman’s feel the same. You’ve just increased your workload, rather then decrease it.

pls dont post unless you actually play the game ty

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

12/13 SBI/Mag/YB Round 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

A WP in an enemy EBG keep is Mag’s way of saying dear god get us out of this matchup we’ll even play PPT to do it.

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

12/13 SBI/Mag/YB Round 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

A WP in an enemy EBG keep is Mag’s way of saying dear god get us out of this matchup we’ll even play PPT to do it.

Yes pls I can’t handle it any more. Season 1 we were getting 2-3 GvG offers per week. Here there’s all of 2 guilds on all of YB and SBI who have nutted up and challenged us. How on earth are people expecting to improve (ourselves included) if they don’t even try? There’s worst things than losing a GvG.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

12/13 SBI/Mag/YB Round 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Apparently we found out how many SBI it takes to wipe Ark. All of these were taken after we had spent ~10 minutes farming the queue for bags as they res-rushed over and over and over again. Ty for spam dying it’s literally making my night.

That was hilarious, fun and totally worth it – thanks for this Ark. I’ll chase you to hell and back from now on.

Attachments:

12/13 SBI/Mag/YB Round 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

That was hilarious, fun and totally worth it – thanks for this Ark. I’ll chase you to hell and back from now on.

Like the zerglets needed more incentive.

12/13 SBI/Mag/YB Round 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: AkiSakura.1657

AkiSakura.1657

Was nice to see OTG out trying hard. Hope you guys had fun tonight and thanks for not backing down from the fights!

-AoN Hammer War

Let’s just say that your little party caused our thursday guild leveling train to switch maps more than once.. You guys did fantastic working together and picking us apart in the ruins and again at that SE tower… And the low road to the centuar camp… As one of our guild wvw commanders I look forward to meeting you guys on a nonthursday so we can all be on our mains. We still had a ton of fun yesterday.

~Yaks Bend~ [OTG][Love]

12/13 SBI/Mag/YB Round 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

To the rage mez on sbi bl just now ne camp area – man you were a pain the *, but lots of fun.

/salute

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

12/13 SBI/Mag/YB Round 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

This week waa definitely more fun than last for me. Mag really pushed us hard today

Commander Nachonix

12/13 SBI/Mag/YB Round 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hydrobutter.9172

Hydrobutter.9172

Was nice to see OTG out trying hard. Hope you guys had fun tonight and thanks for not backing down from the fights!

-AoN Hammer War

Let’s just say that your little party caused our thursday guild leveling train to switch maps more than once.. You guys did fantastic working together and picking us apart in the ruins and again at that SE tower… And the low road to the centuar camp… As one of our guild wvw commanders I look forward to meeting you guys on a nonthursday so we can all be on our mains. We still had a ton of fun yesterday.

haha i was wondering where you guys went

Radio
Co-Guildleader: Wobbly Cat Squad [WCS]

12/13 SBI/Mag/YB Round 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: AkiSakura.1657

AkiSakura.1657

haha i was wondering where you guys went

Awayyyy. To go find something to take that didn’t fight back much. We miss the quaggans and krait so very much on Thursdays.

~Yaks Bend~ [OTG][Love]

12/13 SBI/Mag/YB Round 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

TIL there’s a Kyraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa guild

what

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

12/13 SBI/Mag/YB Round 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

PSA and Little-known fact about Maguuma if we have nothing else on reset day we resupply and protect the NN camp in our BL and have our “meeting” for the next match, to the HcH guys +pugs coming there today: Karma train all you want in our BL, the match is decided, we draw the line with our NN camp, you will just get farmed by our whole server.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

12/13 SBI/Mag/YB Round 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

gg all.

Farewell matchup subforum.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

12/13 SBI/Mag/YB Round 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Djamonja.6453

Djamonja.6453

Good job on Thursday night/Friday morning, Maguuma. Fun matchup overall, although I was a bit disappointed that YB seemed to disappear after they were under a lot of pressure the first couple days.

12/13 SBI/Mag/YB Round 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: czaran.6295

czaran.6295

Well played Mag, you guys were an incredible force to face. Your Bl stagy was well placed and your coverage was impeccable. Some may say you are a zerg sever but I saw different, you were an organized well oiled machine. Celebrate this victory you have earned it.

GM of [KWBH]
Commander of SBI

12/13 SBI/Mag/YB Round 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Good job on Thursday night/Friday morning, Maguuma. Fun matchup overall, although I was a bit disappointed that YB seemed to disappear after they were under a lot of pressure the first couple days.

It was expected. Yaks burnt out their NA pretty hard last week to get that PPT, which is why we were comfortable just saying welp, if you wanna grind it out feel free. You can only sit on arrowcarts and omegas inside towers for so long before you wonder what the point is.