RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

(edited by RazGerb.6173)

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

A:

For any interested here is an alternate thread for this matchup.

http://www.gw2wvw.net/forum/4

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

Of you can use this.

http://gw2score.com/livemap/Isle-of-Janthir

Let the battle begin.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: basepi.9768

basepi.9768

As usual, lack of a legitimate way to report zoom hackers is frustrating. >.<

Play fair, peeps.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

For any interested here is an alternate thread for this matchup.

http://www.gw2wvw.net/forum/4

Ty Oozo, Made that one there then hopped into Guild WvW mode. Forgot to throw it here as well xD

Isle Of Janthir

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Already starting to learn which PU mesmers to avoid… All of them, easy enough to remember.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

As usual, lack of a legitimate way to report zoom hackers is frustrating. >.<

Play fair, peeps.

Baseless claims and complete lack of proof and/or siege knowledge will & always has been laughable. Lack of legitimate evidence will always be frustrating to those in the matchup accused of nonsense.

Keep up the good fight everyone, gg’s so far. Looking forward to this week for sure, unlike our fair-weathers. :\ Season 1 was srs nonsense for us. It’s nice to not spawn instantly to a complete blow out on day 1.

~IoJ

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Nice dance parties tonight DB, sorry my 1-2 v 10 is quite not up to scratch.

….. And Elementalist.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

Yeah Dragonbrand, throw 4 Skill groups at IoJ Hills to finally take it from us, pathetic.
The ONE time I try to waypoint an enemy keep the other server decides to zerg it down. I guess I just lost 20 gold of superior siege to some desperate dragonwagons. This makes me sad.

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Yeah Dragonbrand, throw 4 Skill groups at IoJ Hills to finally take it from us, pathetic.
The ONE time I try to waypoint an enemy keep the other server decides to zerg it down. I guess I just lost 20 gold of superior siege to some desperate dragonwagons. This makes me sad.

Sorry for your loss, but IoJ didn’t mind. You guys did a hell of a job holding it from us and DB while you could.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

i assumed this was dead thread…..i wish i was wrong Q.Q

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

i assumed this was dead thread…..i wish i was wrong Q.Q

We assumed DB would get bored of losing at our keep for 6+ hours & hit EBay instead of going for the easy r14 server’s points. I wish I was wrong too. Q.Q

Attachments:

(edited by Crimson Magdelana.9024)

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

lol that XIII ele and his friend trying to kill me on my alt. Noobs lol XD finally did it. I killed myself more than you killed me. Your skills bored me that much

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

RazGerb.6173

lol that XIII ele and his friend trying to kill me on my alt. Noobs lol XD finally did it. I killed myself more than you killed me. Your skills bored me that much

The fact that you have to broadcast that here is weird. Maybe they had a hard time fighting your Mindless PvD Oceanic Train?

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: nathanjameson.3542

nathanjameson.3542

I killed myself more than you killed me.

Is it a race to be suckiest?

Karma Express – Norn Guardian commander

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Please tell are your thieves to learn something other than the 2 button and to stop running as soon as they drop below 90% HP. Their skill bores me to death.

Isle Of Janthir

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: lloydst.6985

lloydst.6985

Few fact’s about DB they are never alone always have atleast 3times your numbers yet they still find it necessary to glitch into keeps and zoom hack.

roaming/havoc commander of FTF

(edited by lloydst.6985)

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

Tonight was boring. Props to BMO for actually staying to fight sometimes, but I can’t really hold it against you for not wanting to fight us over and over. It seems like we’re the only groups on the map sometimes.

That Engi commander from DB is still speed hacking around (or at least a strategically horrible internet connection because he’s blinking all around the map).

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ansilon.6230

Ansilon.6230

I must say, REGA, that after 4 build sites, a couple of /sits and a /dance…
that your sportsmanship is…vacuous. To say the least.

-.-

Imperial Outlaws [IO] ; Salad
Ansií(e) , Mesmer | Guardian | Thief

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Well we just lost our garrison and map to DB being outnumbered by 3 times the amount but lots of respect to DB for actually making a decent siege out of it instead of the usual omega golems, kept us on toes all night especially your dedicated keep tappers

….. And Elementalist.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

Well we just lost our garrison and map to DB being outnumbered by 3 times the amount but lots of respect to DB for actually making a decent siege out of it instead of the usual omega golems, kept us on toes all night especially your dedicated keep tappers

We might have held on if NNK didn’t join TFV + pugs. Managed to push them off a number of times before NNK entered our map. Overall, I’m just happy IoJ pugs are willing to stick around and defend for 3 hours, despite being so drastically outnumbered. When looking at blobs that size, I know a lot of people will just give up and PvE, but kudos to all of our players who toughed it out and died in Garri in the end!

Second Child

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Nice to hear about IoJ sticking in there! Always sucks to go up against overwhelming odds and then have half your people leave, glad that didnt happen.

We would have joined you last night but someone hijacked my account, Anet was fast enough with freezing the account and then returning it back to me. Luckily nothing was taken or deleted.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Typical BP IoJ.

Attachments:

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by EFWinters.5421)

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

nathanjameson.3542

What you’re seeing there (“20 max” from your chat window) is pretty much all we can scrape together from our whole server at that time. :-[

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

Have been enjoying the fights this weekend on the new comp, (35+FPS with max everything in zerg fights ftw!) so much.

This is the first time in 8 months I have really been able to feel like I was a big help in WvW without lagging out to the point of being rally bait in big battles.

Nods to both IoJ and Ebay for the good fights this weekend, see you guys this week with my upleveled warrior or my guardian

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

LF 5v5’s.

15 cahr

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Typical BP IoJ.

Well that’s what leagues have taught us about EB,FA,DB,SBI,YB and CD, even if we push out into an open field fight where it looks like we outnumber you guys, there’s always a bigger zerg that you guys will call upon if things start looking like you will lose that is most likely stacked up and about a port bomb away.

….. And Elementalist.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

Typical BP IoJ.

Well that’s what leagues have taught us about EB,FA,DB,SBI,YB and CD, even if we push out into an open field fight where it looks like we outnumber you guys, there’s always a bigger zerg that you guys will call upon if things start looking like you will lose that is most likely stacked up and about a port bomb away.

Not sure if I should laugh or cry at this.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Typical BP IoJ.

Do what ever mate I was just replying to your typical statement on what IOJ has learnt about being constantly outnumbered for 2 months solid

….. And Elementalist.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

nathanjameson.3542

We usually do a little of both.

Last time we were holding the line in IoJ Garri, I happened to take a look at the 15 or so people standing alongside me, and realized that they were all commanders. That’s basically the definition of losing all your fairweathers.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Really DB?

Thanks for the 20 omega golem loots. Nothing to see here folks.

P.S. That pot above the gate is called oil. And it hurts.

P.S.S. LOL

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

Wow those were some crazy IoJ zergs in IoJ BL tonight

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Wow those were some crazy IoJ zergs in IoJ BL tonight

We call that defense. We were trying to have fun elsewhere. Jerks.

Refer to my earlier post with the screenshot that’s pretty much routine now. EB and DB refuse to milk each other, so we’re forced to play D and milk you both for loots. No QQ here (no pun intended as I love Ooze) but dang guys…feel free to dabble in BL’s other than IoJ’s. You both outnumber us to the teeth…yet you’re both nerd herding us 24/7. It’s good defense practice, but really boring. We’re used to it. We were the worst stat server in all of season 1. But challenge yourselves a bit, and bump heads with each other with those 30+ man zergs.

Either way we’ll do what we have to do without any hurt feelings. We’re used to it, since the 1st exodus. But you’re seriously cheating yourselves and those huge guild groups you can field by not challenging yourselves and hitting the more populated targets. Seems like most enemy guilds are just in it for karma trains considering what we’ve observed. PPT doesn’t matter to us. We’re here for the fights, and judging by the performances of both servers you could really use the practice vs equal numbers. Especially if so few of us can wreck so many of you.

/end_constructive_criticism

Happy New Year to all from IoJ.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

We were in DB BL first, but it was completely dead. There was nobody to fight. So, we switched to IoJ BL and had the outmanned buff when we first got there.

Keep in mind that DB doesn’t have very good NA coverage. So, if you aren’t in their BL and they aren’t in their BL (but are in yours instead) then people looking for fights during the primetime hours will end up in IoJ BL.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

We were in DB BL first, but it was completely dead. There was nobody to fight. So, we switched to IoJ BL and had the outmanned buff when we first got there.

Keep in mind that DB doesn’t have very good NA coverage. So, if you aren’t in their BL and they aren’t in their BL (but are in yours instead) then people looking for fights during the primetime hours will end up in IoJ BL.

I wont argue with you as you’re a trustworthy and respected dude in my eyes. But of course DB BL is dead when it’s a feeding frenzy on IoJ. If guild groups don’t show, IoJ BL is effed. No offense to our pugs, but they have the coordination of a epileptic white kid at a break dancing contest. With strobe lights. And fog. With spiked punch & free red bulls. But they wreck DB. Consistently.

Just saying night after night & day after day, 90% of any action outside of Eternal BG is on IoJ BL. The other 10% is when IoJ gets brave and pokes the bear on either EBay or DB’s maps.

Otherwise it’s an insanely unnecessary amount of people k-training us on IoJ and no one else takes a dent of damage.

I’m bored for you.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

I get it. Just saying that we weren’t piling on. We took every camp in DB BL and the response after several minutes was just a couple of guys. IMO, you need to blame DB.

We took out a huge hunk of their golem push from behind, BTW. :P

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: AioMio.1529

AioMio.1529

I wont argue with you as you’re a trustworthy and respected dude in my eyes. But of course DB BL is dead when it’s a feeding frenzy on IoJ. If guild groups don’t show, IoJ BL is effed. No offense to our pugs, but they have the coordination of a epileptic white kid at a break dancing contest. With strobe lights. And fog. With spiked punch & free red bulls.

Just saying night after night & day after day, 90% of any action outside of Eternal BG is on IoJ BL. The other 10% is when IoJ gets brave and pokes the bear on either EBay or DB’s maps.

Otherwise it’s an insanely unnecessary amount of people k-training us on IoJ and no one else takes a dent of damage.

I’m bored for you.

DB Guilds are look for PPT to attack before start the wvw.
there’s my 2 coins. : P

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

I get it. Just saying that we weren’t piling on. We took every camp in DB BL and the response after several minutes was just a couple of guys. IMO, you need to blame DB.

We took out a huge hunk of their golem push from behind, BTW. :P

On IoJ Garri? Man if you guys had a part in that I don’t think anyone would be mad or jelly. If anything obligatory high fives. Was at least 20 DB omegas and they didnt drop inner gate by the time we all got the wp/call from PVE land.

Was shockingly sad to say the least. Either way, gg’s.

And we know it’s mainly DB. That nerdherd is OP. Can’t even call em a zerg. It’s like fighting 9000 naked skritt while you’re on fire…but you win somehow. GG’s no less. Simply despise the easy point farms & what seems to be a 1v2 fight as they don’t have the gonads to touch anything that isn’t red.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Yes, IoJ garrison. Here is a a love song for IoJ from the heart

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Yes, IoJ garrison. Here is a a love song for IoJ from the heart

Kinda lost it at HI YOUTUBE. No shame at all.

Needs more Testing though.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grav.3568

Grav.3568

Current PPT as of 2am server time.

DB: +515
IoJ: +150
EBay: +30

Just sayin’.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Just sayin’.

Lol. Just sayin’.

Attachments:

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: caljay.8720

caljay.8720

Just sayin’.

Lol. Just sayin’.

So is that your way of trying to show that IoJ is being “unfairly targeted”, or “double teamed”? All that shows me is that IoJ has a wp’ed keep, and EBay doesnt

[eN] Entröpy – Guild Leader/Driver
[oT] Ominous Threat – Reform hype inc?
OCX Rallybot

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Well, was fun for a bit but when DB sends a 50 man blob to reclaim golanta off 5 of us then I see why there is a severe lack of roamers nowa days.
Ahwell. Make more golems, “earn” more karma, smash 1 harder, “earn” more loot.

….. And Elementalist.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mike.5193

Mike.5193

I wont argue with you as you’re a trustworthy and respected dude in my eyes. But of course DB BL is dead when it’s a feeding frenzy on IoJ. If guild groups don’t show, IoJ BL is effed. No offense to our pugs, but they have the coordination of a epileptic white kid at a break dancing contest. With strobe lights. And fog. With spiked punch & free red bulls. But they wreck DB. Consistently.

I’m bored for you.

What pugs? Everyone that has been on this week are all regs. I don’t remember many pugs at all, mostly small man teams and roamers coming together against a larger force. Camp flipping on DB or EBay is kinda hard when we are getting DPed.

IoJ – [Lost]
Tuck and Roll: Warrior – What Everyone Loves: Guardian -Hardkore Junglist: Ranger -
Kitty Gearwrench: Engineer – Dwomm: Elementalist – Which Kitten Is It: Mesmer

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stupor.2786

Stupor.2786

Thanks to all the EB and IOJ players who let our Asian guilds have their New Years fireworks parade in the Eternal Battlegrounds this morning. It was quite an awesome sight to see.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fos.4185

Fos.4185

Thanks to all the EB and IOJ players who let our Asian guilds have their New Years fireworks parade in the Eternal Battlegrounds this morning. It was quite an awesome sight to see.

:D

Attachments:

Fos Ossa (Human Engineer)
The Friends of Voltaire [TFV]
Dragonbrand

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Fos.4185

And here are more:

Attachments:

Dragonbrand

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Fos.4185

Happy New Year!

Attachments:

Dragonbrand

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

RazGerb.6173

But..but… this is a North American matchup.