12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

LOL.

I thought [BTsy] were pretty good but if they jump on your corpse after a 5v1 like it’s some sort of accomplishment then I must be mistaken.

I’m starting to see why no one solo roams anymore.

lol like 15 minutes ago in EB I dropped a RUN thief and ele, then a third warrior finishes me off and spam laughs, was it you?

Nah I got dropped by 5 maybe 6 of you at a sentry then jumped on so I just logged, I don’t care that I died it happens while solo roaming but guilds like that remind me that it’s not worth roaming anymore in anything less than a zerg.

But like I originally said, [BTsy] are pretty good, just don’t see why you trash yourselves with the corpse jumping after you gank 5:1..

Well alert the press. We’ve got a corpse jumping epidemic on our hands. Watch out!

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Huupa.1708

Huupa.1708

I enjoyed this match up more than against BP these few weeks. The roamers i fight against are pretty respectful most of the time. I understand all sides have had jerks emote spam and corpse jumping, but i expect there are a few bad apples in the bunch each match up. The only thing that gets annoying is when I fight 1v1 and win, then the same person shows up with either 4-5 other people and just spam emote me since i wont fight. Or the random whispers of hate. I’m not an expert at this game by any means, but i just recently found out that you can whisper cross realms. I never knew this. I don’t even see how they get my name to whisper it. It leaves a bad taste to have a good 1v1 against someone and then have my chat spammed by their hate. I just block them after. I still have to say the majority of the whispers come from people who are rank 100-200+. With the Fortitude buffs or the other Power/condi buff damage. I don’t know why that happens more from them. For all the other fun fighters and roamers. I thank you for the fun i’ve had this week. I hope we fight again sometime in the future.

Dragonbrand Thief/Mesmer 80
Guild: CriT. (Made up of me and 4 RL friends).
Roaming Ruins all day.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

Here is another reward for Dragonbrand being the most zerg trashy server I ever seen.

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

LOL.

I thought [BTsy] were pretty good but if they jump on your corpse after a 5v1 like it’s some sort of accomplishment then I must be mistaken.

I’m starting to see why no one solo roams anymore.

lol like 15 minutes ago in EB I dropped a RUN thief and ele, then a third warrior finishes me off and spam laughs, was it you?

Nah I got dropped by 5 maybe 6 of you at a sentry then jumped on so I just logged, I don’t care that I died it happens while solo roaming but guilds like that remind me that it’s not worth roaming anymore in anything less than a zerg.

But like I originally said, [BTsy] are pretty good, just don’t see why you trash yourselves with the corpse jumping after you gank 5:1..

Well alert the press. We’ve got a corpse jumping epidemic on our hands. Watch out!

Wow… Can you count to potato mate? Cause conversation seems to have escaped your grasp.

Anyway I logged on to the forums to say good duels with the guildless thief from EB on the side of SM till DB started firing cannons at us, If he reads this I was the white charr mesmer

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Well, there was a previous matchup where some people from [RUN] spam laughed a few people they killed that they outnumbered. Typically speaking, these things happen on both sides.

So, if you weren’t there when your side did it then you think they are just being kittens.

I’ll be sure to look into that but I think it might have been some of the 7 or so people we kicked in the last few weeks for emoting instead of regrouping.

I wasn’t trying to get anyone in trouble. Just saying it happens on both sides. Most of it just some form of in-game ‘revenge’ and I wouldn’t take any of it too seriously.

I personally only emote people who have done it to me or people who tried to zerg us down but died. :P

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Here is another reward for Dragonbrand being the most zerg trashy server I ever seen.

Actually ran across some DB tonight that were running reasonable numbers and had some good fights.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

RazGerb.6173

Actually ran across some DB tonight that were running reasonable numbers and had some good fights.

Oh try roaming in Eternal, it’s a nightmare how many dragonbrand is on the map.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Huupa.1708

Oh try roaming in Eternal, it’s a nightmare how many dragonbrand is on the map.

I’ve never tried to roam eternal because there isn’t many places for me to go that doesnt have a 5-10 or 40 people. Where would a person go to avoid a lot of people there and get good duels.

Roaming Ruins all day.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

What, Is this post for real?

Outside of guild groups all db is is blob.

From [Mend] To ebay, Was extremely fun in your keep tonight Glad we made you go through so many strategies and im not sad to admit you made us go through some acs :P More then paid themselves from the amount of bodies your continually threw at us. Just sad DB didn’t join the action more with their 80 man so we could both wipe em.

Isle Of Janthir

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

What, Is this post for real?

Outside of guild groups all db is is blob.

From [Mend] To ebay, Was extremely fun in your keep tonight Glad we made you go through so many strategies and im not sad to admit you made us go through some acs :P More then paid themselves from the amount of bodies your continually threw at us. Just sad DB didn’t join the action more with their 80 man so we could both wipe em.

Well, it is Thursday. Less people come out late in the matchup. They were running in manageable numbers in EB BL, at least.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Huupa.1708

Fun duels against NA and HIGH guilds of Ebay tonight. You are all on another level. Well played. Mostly me getting stomped, but i learned a few things about necros and mesmers that i didnt know before. Thanks for the fun. I hope that next week we aren’t paired again seeing as ebay has been against dragonbrand for about 3 weeks in a row and i understand from this thread that people aren’t fond of our server. Hopefully you get to go against a server you feel is a fun match.

Roaming Ruins all day.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

This just in. EBay is too good for rams. Watched this group literally PvDoor Briar gate down from 100% to 0% for a good 30 minutes or so. Not sure if intentional or new to WvW O_O

Good times, good times.

Attachments:

Second Child

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: caljay.8720

caljay.8720

IoJ, all i want is a couple of open field fights, could you stop running back to OL or veloka whenever we come near?
Sincerely, all DB in EBG
Also Anet, please get rid of the supressed system, or at least fix it. Just about every fight I would get supressed and have to change to /m or /t chats :/

[eN] Entröpy – Guild Leader/Driver
[oT] Ominous Threat – Reform hype inc?
OCX Rallybot

(edited by caljay.8720)

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

Fun duels against NA and HIGH guilds of Ebay tonight. You are all on another level. Well played. Mostly me getting stomped, but i learned a few things about necros and mesmers that i didnt know before. Thanks for the fun. I hope that next week we aren’t paired again seeing as ebay has been against dragonbrand for about 3 weeks in a row and i understand from this thread that people aren’t fond of our server. Hopefully you get to go against a server you feel is a fun match.

They aren’t fond of our server because they lose to our server. Losing breeds animosity towards your opponents. It’s human nature. It’s why we have rivalries in pro sports.

Any complaints about numbers, unfair fights, etc. are all bred from losing a fight at some point and time.

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chilly.2087

Chilly.2087

NOBODY CAN HANDLE AD/BSTY/NA AND OUR SUPREME WVW TACTICS.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arlette.9684

Arlette.9684

Special thanks to the EV guys that came for the 2v2 fights, we’ll catch up with you next time we end up vs Ebay hopefully with a little updated gear/rune set.

Moira Dreamweaver lvl 80 Guardian [TG], Sky Mira lvl 80 Ranger [TG]
Isle of Janthir
All is Vain

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

RazGerb.6173

IoJ, all i want is a couple of open field fights, could you stop running back to OL or veloka whenever we come near?
Sincerely, all DB in EBG
Also Anet, please get rid of the supressed system, or at least fix it. Just about every fight I would get supressed and have to change to /m or /t chats :/

Kind of hard to find open field fights if all DB does is blob 24/7 in EBG.
Maybe EB and IoJ are tired of your PvDoor and have no desire to fight it anymore.

12/27/13 DB/EB/IoJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: caljay.8720

caljay.8720

Sincerely, all DB in EBG

Kind of hard to find open field fights if all DB does is blob 24/7 in EBG.
Maybe EB and IoJ are tired of your PvDoor and have no desire to fight it anymore.

Maybe DB are tired of PvDoor aswell, but with Ebays awesome night presence (sarcasm), and IoJ’s refusal to leave siege range, we dont really have too much of a choice, nothing else to do really.
Also, whenever we saw the IoJ group, they were more or less the same size as the DB ‘blob’, yet they refused to show up and fight

[eN] Entröpy – Guild Leader/Driver
[oT] Ominous Threat – Reform hype inc?
OCX Rallybot