13/9 Baruch Bay / Gandara / Fort Ranik

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Thank you AOTP for the GvG
http://youtu.be/qhs9JFOzGOM

I like the video but the stacks are kinda annoying me :/

Yush, usually stacks are not allowed for GvGs as it’s not exactly fair.

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: asuryan.4386

asuryan.4386

We know, but this was a friendly GvG and in the first fight they had stacks too.

That was our first 10vs10 GvG. We just got 10 ppl in the guild…. But good to know for the future… Eventhough with the new Bloodlust buff, GvG will not be the same.

[BORD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

i know lots of people have a passion for gvg in this game, but until there is a gvg instance a la guild wars 1 these people are just going to have to deal with the changes to the maps.

using the wvw maps for gvg was always a case of bashing square pegs into round holes anyway.

hopefully anet can put something in place to cater for this type of gameplay.

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

Lots of fun exploring all the ruins last night. Love the Amphitheatre part. That would be awesome for duels if it didn’t have the capture point or drakes for rally bait. BB had a lot of Thieves on one of the maps. Was fun stomping them, especially all the ones splurging their initiative. Good place for stealth traps

Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

I forgot which BL map I was on last night ( not Gandara) had a lot of fun in the new area.

Shout out to FR Guild [SoW] enjoyed the fight against you guys

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

BB had a lot of Thieves on one of the maps. Was fun stomping them, especially all the ones splurging their initiative.

Sounds strange to my ears. Stomping thieves is not easy taking into account their skills….xD
Good luck anyway.

Best,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spears.5381

Spears.5381

Just want to say “Thank you” to the Gandaran players that are in the Borderlands maintaining our Bloodlust buff. Thanks to them, we were able to do well in EBG this evening.

Nice fights this week as well, even though coverage difference is big.

Engineer Spears – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: alesgar.4651

alesgar.4651

Some highlights from this and last MUs from Imp.
http://youtu.be/pic79WC8L54

Thank you to all our oponents: LC, xXx, DiVa, etc.
It is always a pleasure to see you in the battlefield.

/bow

Impures [imp] ~ Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

FrouFrou.4958

Lag lag go away, come again some other day (preferably never), Frou Frou wants to play!

in Match-ups

Posted by: rainmakercano.3152

rainmakercano.3152

As a player from siN I must say that, as many of my guildies do for sure, I sincerely appreciate all your kinds words for us. It is amazing to see how rivals and allies appreciate our playstyle and performance. Thank you all, mates.

On the other hand, I have to admit I didn’t personally enjoy this matchup. No disrespect meant at all, but as a player of a guild which focus is mainly zerg fighting, clashing and structure invading in apparently unfavorable conditions the week has developed a bit boring. The difficult scenario on Baruch Bay makes it even less fun: some midcard and/or uppercard guilds have recently migrated (including Scnd, DsD and CS), some of the ‘classic’ ones have just disbanded (e.g. VLK, Nuke) and most population on the server is just PVE pop, casual for WvW or simply do not impact enough our score. Consequently, the server went down from second position to where is now and we have to strive to get it to gold division. Otherwise we will stick (or ‘stagnate’, as one colleague player named it before), consequently making people just scatter in non-dedicated guilds, ‘casualling’ and blobbing. Blobbing sucks, btw.

Karnage, [siN].

Stalwart Karnage – Guardian
Seven Instincts [siN]- Baruch Bay [SP]

(edited by rainmakercano.3152)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

Just want to say “Thank you” to the Gandaran players that are in the Borderlands maintaining our Bloodlust buff. Thanks to them, we were able to do well in EBG this evening.

you are welcome! please send your donations to verry bad speller, he invented a naming system for the ruins that allows us to easily cap them, while practicing our spanish. He insists we consider him our Mercator, must be a flemish thing.

cheers to the FR warrior commander and his entourage (can’t recall the guild) we fought at fr bl yesterday morning. those fights were awesome for us.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

(edited by Maskaganda.2043)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Breizhgirl.4359

Breizhgirl.4359

Thanks to the guild JDGE for fights on the ruins of Gandara borderlands last night. You put us in difficulty despite low number which allowed us to refocus on more assiduously fights against you. Hope to see you again and may be equal to the actual time!

For the guild CTNK and HERO, you are so many! Could we have an estimate of your actual last night? Because between the numbers of the police and the people you killed, there is a wide variation!

Liina Köldskador – Lyiina
[RCT] – Fort Ranik

in Match-ups

FrouFrou.4958

Thanks to the guild JDGE for fights on the ruins of Gandara borderlands last night. You put us in difficulty despite low number which allowed us to refocus on more assiduously fights against you. Hope to see you again and may be equal to the actual time!

What’s with the army of rangers!? You had millions and millions of rangers! Killed one and 2 more spawned! Either way, truly enjoyed our fights, shame for the lag tho. It was really hard to fight with the all people porting around and skills not working.

Little footage from last night’s super short raid

http://youtu.be/s2yocV4vIPg

in Match-ups

Posted by: miriforst.1290

miriforst.1290

BB had a lot of Thieves on one of the maps. Was fun stomping them, especially all the ones splurging their initiative.

Sounds strange to my ears. Stomping thieves is not easy taking into account their skills….xD
Good luck anyway.

Best,

Was it you that i encountered at our (gandara) borderlands? I noticed Ods and that there where thieves everywhere. Sadly i died trying to help my downed gandarian thief member (he wasn’t as good as me at running away). I have way to much solidarity when it comes to those things, im a sucker for rez traps.

But i got some sort of revenge in smashing one of your charrs into pieces with my bare hands before making an exit. Oh i wouldn’t stomp him, only an idiot would have tried to stomp a thief in a party where every jack carries around shadow refuge. Ive dueled some of you earlier and i noticed that. Words can not describe how anoying it is to fight a group of thief with every trait and skill available that says “stealth” on the tooltip. But kudos to your brave pistol/pistol thief, he is very fun playing against. I hope he was not angry at me for launching him of the cannon.

Something i’ve always notice is how you work spread out but during an encounter everyone just seem to converge on the position from every angle, its a good thing the terrain promotes rocket boots to use to cross obstacles.

P.S. I expected everyone of you to be a thief, but you had a guardian at the stairs point! Blasphemy i say!

I was the cowardly engineer, i was told that i am good at running by you, and when a guild of thieves tell you that you are good at running, they mean it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roszondas.5398

Roszondas.5398

Good luck anyway.

Best,

Was it you that i encountered at our (gandara) borderlands? I noticed Ods and that there where thieves everywhere. Sadly i died trying to help my downed gandarian thief member (he wasn’t as good as me at running away). I have way to much solidarity when it comes to those things, im a sucker for rez traps.

But i got some sort of revenge in smashing one of your charrs into pieces with my bare hands before making an exit. Oh i wouldn’t stomp him, only an idiot would have tried to stomp a thief in a party where every jack carries around shadow refuge. Ive dueled some of you earlier and i noticed that. Words can not describe how anoying it is to fight a group of thief with every trait and skill available that says “stealth” on the tooltip. But kudos to your brave pistol/pistol thief, he is very fun playing against. I hope he was not angry at me for launching him of the cannon.

Something i’ve always notice is how you work spread out but during an encounter everyone just seem to converge on the position from every angle, its a good thing the terrain promotes rocket boots to use to cross obstacles.

P.S. I expected everyone of you to be a thief, but you had a guardian at the stairs point! Blasphemy i say!

I was the cowardly engineer, i was told that i am good at running by you, and when a guild of thieves tell you that you are good at running, they mean it.

I don´t write mcuh in the forums , but thx for the compliments!!!

We advocate and prepare for roaming, duels and solo / small scale fights in wvw so the new zone is like Valhalla for us.

P.S. That was not a guardian, is our Master spy testing new disguises !!!!!!

Raizo, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood,
Order of Shadows / Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roszondas.5398

Roszondas.5398

So it´s true that a Guild of rangers roam the mists!!!

Pretty cool , we can have some fun-thrilling duels!

Raizo, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood,
Order of Shadows / Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

lag bordered on ridiculous today.

Thanks APOS of FR for the fights you were the rare few who were not blob sized

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thronlun.7591

Thronlun.7591

For the guild CTNK and HERO, you are so many! Could we have an estimate of your actual last night? Because between the numbers of the police and the people you killed, there is a wide variation!

CNTK were running 25, we had couple following us at various points.

Guild Leader of Cantankerous [CNTK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: dave.2846

dave.2846

nice fight vs FR female thief in gbl near briar

i dont remember guild tag

and nice fight with Suxun from OdS in FR border

Crhono The Guardian / Crhono The Warrior
WvW officer from [OS] Oscura Simmetria Gandara

(edited by dave.2846)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ClickHereToRespawn.7310

ClickHereToRespawn.7310

Hey BB nightcapping team, are you really really so desperate? Rofl, trying to take our keep at 4 AM with 3x numbers, failing for an hour, and killing lord inside the wall multiple times?

No respect.

Bjorn Star [WvW] | Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

Hey BB nightcapping team, are you really really so desperate? Rofl, trying to take our keep at 4 AM with 3x numbers, failing for an hour, and killing lord inside the wall multiple times?

No respect.

Yeah apparently it’s possible to kill the Lord through a wall in that keep. Kind of sucks.

At one point our T3 keep on EB was the only structure not owned by BB in the whole of WvW, so I think we just felt the full brunt of an entire server’s night presence. Was kind of crazy, but we were victorious and saved the keep. Good fun.

Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Breizhgirl.4359

Breizhgirl.4359

What’s with the army of rangers!? You had millions and millions of rangers! Killed one and 2 more spawned! Either way, truly enjoyed our fights, shame for the lag tho. It was really hard to fight with the all people porting around and skills not working.

So it´s true that a Guild of rangers roam the mists!!!
Pretty cool , we can have some fun-thrilling duels!

In our guild, we have lots of ranger. But sometimes, I admit that it’s hot to have to stand in front of groups better optimized, even if we begin to have a diversity in classes now.

Shame on the second fight …. So, congratulations to you for having killed despite your small group!

Delighted seeing as we fought among other Froudactyl, I loved your video where you stand against the SOW guardian! You honor rangers in my opinion!

Liina Köldskador – Lyiina
[RCT] – Fort Ranik

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Was it you that i encountered at our (gandara) borderlands? I noticed Ods and that there where thieves everywhere. Sadly i died trying to help my downed gandarian thief member.

A group entered in Gandara at 4 pm, our laws say that we must enter in the worst frontier and Gandara was as green as the grass. At 4:30 we had ninjaed Bay, one tower and all west camps and we were maintaining bloodlust in that frontier.
We do not criticize running away from us. Sometimes tactics say that one should live to be in other place, others one should die fighting or just killing a yak, it depends.
Just after the encounter with you we ninjaed Bay again.

We try to do more with less and squeeze the thief class as much as we can. After fighting with all tier1 servers we are proud to say that our strategy and actions have been discussed in all enemy forums.

Hope to fight against you again.

and nice fight with Suxun from OdS in FR border

We will make Suxen know. His build is not customized for duels or small fights but in any case he fights with determination.

Best,

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

(edited by Haltair.3062)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phule.1968

Phule.1968

Can’t wait for the reset, tired of grps of thieves and blobs in masses.

Where’s my X-ray goggles when I need em?

in Match-ups

Posted by: ich.7086

ich.7086

Can’t wait for the reset, excited to have an another mu like that one.

I Am An Intruder – War 80
Ich Bin Marc – Thief 80
All Your Dolyaks Are Belong To [Us] (Fort Ranik)