18/10 Desolation/Abaddon's Mouth/Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

its unplayable past this hour. frustrating :\

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gnomegoddess.1805

Gnomegoddess.1805

GG Megatron you can have your boring thread back.

PS soundwave is cooler than you.

<3 <3 <3

Gandara EU
Proud member of:
YaK – Guild and LXY / Crow – Havoc Teams

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

This is some kind of joke with this map-wide lag? Honestly it’s the first MMo I’m playing that suffers smth like this.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

Really nice fight near ruins Mr. TDA thief after the 4v1 <3

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

Great fights at Gandara Garri. All went smoothly until Abbadon decided to come and try to leech our cap but luckily we managed to wipe their “guild” group or event group whatever you want to call it.

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

Just to confirm, on top of cheating, hacking and single-handedly causing the Silver Doubloon price spike (a hammer warrior once said something nasty to Speller) [TCHU] also wears kittens for hats and supports Chelsea FC.

Some fun skirmishes in the last hour and a half on AM, you Deso guys held up well given we were all hitting you for 20k damage.

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

(edited by Lord Jim.3971)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hollywood.3490

Hollywood.3490

Good thing is, that I can actually get into WvW at midnight :-D Well… in a very optimistic scenario.

BTW, who is this Magnetron guy, whom we managed to hit for 500k in 2 seconds? Thread got deleted, I didn’t even have a chance to respond.

Johnny [TCHU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Hello Desolation/Abbadon/ Gandara Community

We, EXG, would like to first and foremost apologize on the actions of the “ramming BORD corpse and T-bagging” Unfortunately this has gone a little way too out of hand in regards on our GvG.

If unfortunate events wouldn’t have happened we would have accepted our defeat in an instant. However, as we felt betrayed, we decided not to, and some people expressed their disappointment of mentioned happenings in smallscale roaming.

As we had numerous direct evidence and many times have warned BORD Guild commander to keep it real during the GVG, unfortunately these warnings were ignored. It was not a 10v10 – it was a 10+ Bord vs 10 EXG. Taunting us after an unjustified win (specifically your Guardian mate) wasn’t much of a colleague-feeling either.

In regards to our Ele and Thief resetting fights: To be frank, it’s very controversial and you can watch our video link for further discussion. In their defense: Their type of class and traits are to get in and get out maximizing their CCs and escaping with minimal damage. If you don’t agree with their mechanics perhaps you can petition against the GVG community or go to the Official Profession thread and request a nerf.
Resetting a fight is if someone gets out of combat to re-engae. None of our guys did that.

So anyways, why make this post? The leaders of EXG thinks that it’s only fair for our GVG squad (and yours) that we would do a rematch. This time both parties will bring extra members to regulate on the sideline and party with each other if information needs to be given that can potentially sabotage the match.

We just wanted to have fun and do some good GVGs. It’s unfortunate that it has come down to this.

When: Thursday Night @ 19.00 GMT (20.00 UK Time)
Where: Abaddon’s Mouth Borderlands

Screenshot attached regarding the numbers.
Also raw footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKKPfmto6P4&feature=youtu.be

Attachments:

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prowie.7460

Prowie.7460

It was not a 10v10 – it was a 10+ Bord vs 10 EXG.

Don’t speak out of context, this was the extra round after the official 4-1 defeat. We can actually provide all 6 rounds if you would like a recap on it.
Btw the only reason you won a round was because we had a dc and we just went in -1 ( you dont see us complaining about it)
Please stop trying to play the victim here, we wont do a rematch… we have seen how you guys deal with these kind of things and we don’t support that.

See you on the battlefield

Prowie – Ultimate Dominator
GvG Veteran

in Match-ups

Kenmei.7138

Hats of to the engi I’ve met couple of times in ruins of AM BL. Dude, you really made me feel like I just started to play this game lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: bladie.5084

bladie.5084

Don’t speak out of context, this was the extra round after the official 4-1 defeat. We can actually provide all 6 rounds if you would like a recap on it.
Btw the only reason you won a round was because we had a dc and we just went in -1 ( you dont see us complaining about it)
Please stop trying to play the victim here, we wont do a rematch… we have seen how you guys deal with these kind of things and we don’t support that.

please do so.

in Match-ups

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

To lighten up the matchup, i outdid myself and made a photo-romance novel.
Yet something didn’t go as planned, but see for yourself

:P

Attachments:

Ayaílla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: jugy.4169

jugy.4169

True theatrical tragedy,
:(

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dinamin.7083

Dinamin.7083

I used to think that I could not go on
And life was nothing but an awful blob-song
But now I know the meaning of true love of blobing
I’m leaning on the everlasting arms of AAAAMMMM

If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there’s nothing to hide

I believe I can kill
I believe I can touch the lootbags
I think about it every night and day
Spread my zergling and fly away with my lootbags
I believe I can sing
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly

The Forum Bard

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

I used to think that I could not go on
And life was nothing but an awful blob-song
But now I know the meaning of true love of blobing
I’m leaning on the everlasting arms of AAAAMMMM

If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there’s nothing to hide

I believe I can kill
I believe I can touch the lootbags
I think about it every night and day
Spread my zergling and fly away with my lootbags
I believe I can sing
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly

Looks at screen disbelievingly
Shakes head
Looks closer and closer
Ponder

Funny that :P

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lurch.9517

Lurch.9517

So, how has the first matchup of season 1 been? I started queuing at reset last friday and I am fairly confident that map will be popping for me shortly.

Lurch
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Promas.8627

Promas.8627

I read:

“Hey guys, you found out we cheated with 12v10 on that round so we decided not to let it count.”
EXG never agreed to doing 12v10 and you didnt say anything about it. EXG does not control your guy his DC (no, we are not the cause of the skill lag), BORD does control how many people they send in battle.

We found out during that last round that you guys were with 12. At that time we had no idea how many battles you had cheated on us, and we felt betrayed.
After watching the video now, we might believe the first rounds were fair, but its very hard to count on a video and BORD has shown not to be trustworthy.

EXG has made their apologies, maybe BORD should do the same.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Waits for the song to get deleted

Megatron where art thou!

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phule.1968

Phule.1968

So, how has the first matchup of season 1 been? I started queuing at reset last friday and I am fairly confident that map will be popping for me shortly.

hehe..

Queues aren’t as bad as they were ealier this week, atleast for us. Just happy it’s lookin better with less queues during off-peak. Just happy to be on Gandara during them hours but unfortunately it seems like our opponents have plenty of them queues from early mornin til late night.

Where’s my X-ray goggles when I need em?

in Match-ups

Dahir.4158

we wont do a rematch… we have seen how you guys deal with these kind of things and we don’t support that.

Does this mean I can still throw siege?

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prowie.7460

Prowie.7460

EXG has made their apologies, maybe BORD should do the same.

Here is our perspective on the official GvG rounds (11vs11, clones don’t count )
I hope this solves all your unnecessary drama.
PS: Some members felt the urge to include the bonus feature

http://youtu.be/C-eFFEETaqQ

Prowie – Ultimate Dominator
GvG Veteran

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

T-minus 16 hours till all hell breaks loose /grin

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Promas.8627

Here is our perspective on the official GvG rounds (11vs11, clones don’t count )

Oh wow, now it became a 11v11? For us it was 10v10. But your video shows you were with 11 indeed. So the only fair match was the one where one of your guys disconnected and we won?

Must be painful.

(edited by Promas.8627)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Manuelito.6081

Manuelito.6081

all and all, just to pacify it a bit, I would like to congratulate both Gandara AND Abbadon’s Mouth for the nice match up and fights.
Yes, there were some episodes which triggered a bit of forum war, but I believe we can all agree that it was a good match up and a good challenge for all the three servers.
I hope this will also ignite some more love for WvW and not cause defections once the achievements are done…

[ROCK]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Imperator totius Sylvari.9164

Imperator totius Sylvari.9164

Agreed, thanks guys for the lovely fights <3 I can easily say that I enjoyed everyday of this matchup due to the amazing fights that both opposing servers provided.

Founder of [CBA]/Former vE
No.2 Warrior NA/Irl behind Mr Kitten.7359

in Match-ups

Posted by: asuryan.4386

asuryan.4386

Oh wow, now it became a 11v11? For us it was 10v10. But your video shows you were with 11 indeed. So the only fair match was the one where one of your guys disconnected and we won?

Must be painful.

It was our first official GvG, and ofc we wanted you accept your loose. But now I see EXG doesnt have any of ‘Gentelmen’. You came to us before the fights, you count us, even we ask you to kill a random who was interfering, even if you see the video, we are asking a random to leave… but nothing, all I hear are excuses.

I dont care anymore if you accept or not the points in the webpage, as far as I know you dont have honor. Red Guard show us the way, being respectful, and you are not.
I really dont know what BORD should apologise for, really.. tell me. We just make a fair GvG.

This video proves it.

/bow to you in the battlefield now, but no for all this drama.

Asuryan

[BORD]

in Match-ups

Promas.8627

It was our first official GvG, and ofc we wanted you accept your loose. But now I see EXG doesnt have any of ‘Gentelmen’. You came to us before the fights, you count us, even we ask you to kill a random who was interfering, even if you see the video, we are asking a random to leave… but nothing, all I hear are excuses.

I dont care anymore if you accept or not the points in the webpage, as far as I know you dont have honor. Red Guard show us the way, being respectful, and you are not.
I really dont know what BORD should apologise for, really.. tell me. We just make a fair GvG.

This video proves it.

Asuryan

First off, about the drama. You decided to bring this issue to the official forums.

EXG would accept the loss if we lost in a fair fight. We have lost before and we dont make drama out of it.

First 5 rounds you were fighting us 11v10 and the last round was 12v10, while we agreed on 10v10.
Grotesque is being a big gentleman here by apologising for EXG behaviour in the last week, while BORD should be the ones apologising for not fighting a fair and equal WvW match and acting like EXG have no honor.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

can’t say i echo the ‘great fights’ sentiments above because the skill lag has really favored the side with greater numbers this week which has made roaming as a guild pretty frustrating. Hopefully when we meet again in week 7 there will be less skill lag to contend with!

However the massive battles that have happened in prime time were a nice throwback to the days when every server had a decent wvw population and it was fun doing some commanding of my own again.

Overall the scores are a pretty fair reflection of the match in general, close but Desolation just having enough in the locker to pull away.

See you out there tonight!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

(edited by Space.8053)

in Match-ups

asuryan.4386

This video proves it.

Asuryan

First off, about the drama. You decided to bring this issue to the official forums.

EXG would accept the loss if we lost in a fair fight. We have lost before and we dont make drama out of it.

First 5 rounds you were fighting us 11v10 and the last round was 12v10, while we agreed on 10v10.
Grotesque is being a big gentleman here by apologising for EXG behaviour in the last week, while BORD should be the ones apologising for not fighting a fair and equal WvW match and acting like EXG have no honor.

Excuses. Count again, clones and spirits doesnt count.
Even 1 of our guys is above the hill watching the match.

The random, we killed you before he enter, and in the video you can see we ask him to leave.

Remember you came to us to count or check our classes before the fight?

Dont worry, we are looking for that screenshot, soon we will post it.

Again, no honor.

Edit: Found the picture, but also you have the video. As my understanding you are not proving nothing, we are. Weird.

ooh! and we post also our looses! xd

Asuryan

Attachments:

[BORD]

(edited by asuryan.4386)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

some tuesday morning roaming, mainly 1v2s and a duo engie team fighting 6 and 8.
vid will most likely be blocked in germanialand, deal with it!

would say “great fights this week!!11” but the lag ruined it for me.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

(edited by Maskaganda.2043)

in Match-ups

Promas.8627

Ok, i can start posting screenshots aswel)

This is from 0:23 in YOUR video.
http://i.imgur.com/OGkZZyk.jpg

1: Alicynda
2: Kersh Iggon
3: Noldireth
4: Grogert The Fierce
5: Pocketsize Raf
6: Kanogek
7: Asuryan Shax
8: Prowie The Paladin
9: Xarlosh
10: Winter Beard
11: Hodor The brave

If you want, i can add numbers to the screenshot Grotesque posted aswel. It shows 14 tags, 12 persons 2 clones.

I also have a screen from the moment i came to count. Shows 12 persons. I can add it here aswel if you want…

Edit: Prowie already confirmed you were 11 by talking about 11v11, so please get your story straight before coming here and talking kitten about EXG.

Attachments:

(edited by Promas.8627)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Thanks for fights Gandara in AM BL, especially DYE <3 Was great fights for first hour & half till i ended up having to many people. Best fight was fight in hills and then noprth of sunny. Gave you a bow and then let you res hehe

Cya tomorrow guys.

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Manuelito.6081

Manuelito.6081

can’t say i echo the ‘great fights’ sentiments above because the skill lag has really favored the side with greater numbers this week which has made roaming as a guild pretty frustrating. Hopefully when we meet again in week 7 there will be less skill lag to contend with!

However the massive battles that have happened in prime time were a nice throwback to the days when every server had a decent wvw population and it was fun doing some commanding of my own again.

Overall the scores are a pretty fair reflection of the match in general, close but Desolation just having enough in the locker to pull away.

See you out there tonight!

I agree, mate, that lag was sometimes spoiling the fun. As you rightly said the match up was not determined from the first days and was kept always exciting. A close matchup with good servers is what I think everybody wants.

[ROCK]
Desolation

in Match-ups

asuryan.4386

Ok, i can start posting screenshots aswel)

This is from 0:23 in YOUR video.
http://i.imgur.com/OGkZZyk.jpg

1: Alicynda
2: Kersh Iggon
3: Noldireth
4: Grogert The Fierce
5: Pocketsize Raf
6: Kanogek
7: Asuryan Shax
8: Prowie The Paladin
9: Xarlosh
10: Winter Beard
11: Hodor The brave

If you want, i can add numbers to the screenshot Grotesque posted aswel. It shows 14 tags, 12 persons 2 clones.

I also have a screen from the moment i came to count. Shows 12 persons. I can add it here aswel if you want…

Edit: Prowie already confirmed you were 11 by talking about 11v11, so please get your story straight before coming here and talking kitten about EXG.

Ok! Time to publish the WHOLE video then. First five round the offical ones we were 10, this screenshot is from after, you ask us more rounds to practice, and we agreed 11, remember that?. Just wait then.. maybe we will include our voices.

All I hear excuses.

[BORD]

in Match-ups

Promas.8627

Oh please, from after the match? You always place your last matches first in your video?

On the screenshot from your video i posted the clock says 21:48. (top right)
On our video, the clock says 21:48. (bottom right)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKKPfmto6P4

On the screenshot that gro posted, which was match 6 where you had 12 people, the clock says 22:25.

You’re not hearing excuses, you’re reading logic answers to your false statements.

Edit: This was my last post about this. I did not want to start this forum war, i only wanted to clear EXG’s name.

(edited by Promas.8627)

in Match-ups

Posted by: jtook.6508

jtook.6508

Handbags, handbags, handbags, handbags !!!

From harmless, intellectual, lyrical yet ironic smacktalk…to, handbags !! Don’t drop yer lipstick, peeps!

Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

What a big meanie! I would have stripped right down to my undies and swam in that gold with you

Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nohealz.7189

Nohealz.7189

Maybe its time for GoD to do some GvG and and slap some people down a notch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

Maybe its time for GoD to do some GvG and and slap some people down a notch

which of the GoD’s?

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesus.2619

Jesus.2619

10+ Bord vs 10 EXG

I’m neutral in this dispute and just wanted to find out what’s the truth, so I watched the video and the screenshot. (All data we have.)

First of all we see 14 [BORD] name plates on the screenshot and have to note, that the pet does not have a name plate. Aditionally the screen shot was taken at 22:25.

Watching the screenshot a bit closer, you see 1 name plate which could be a “Gandaran Creature” (covered by grotesque’s nameplate) but we don’t know that, it could also be a “Gandaran General” or the remaining name plate of a dead illusion.

On the video I have seen at least 1 [BORD] mesmer and ranger who also used spitits, so the name plates of the screenshot could also be 14 due to the summoned creatures.

The video has an extremely bad quality… but if I go to 12:00-12:10 I count around 12 name plates, one of these is the ranger pet, another one could maybe be an illusion.
Watching the video from 22:24 to 22:26 i see nobody joining the fight so i assume this number to be constant. (2 ppl are running out of the screen, but some seconds later 2 are running in again.)

I did not find any time stamp of the video where i could be sure to count more than 10 [BORD] players.

I must say what i see is way to few evidence for your claim. Furthermore a deeper glance at the evidence at hand suppors the opposite point of view.

My personal point of view is determined by analysing the avaiable data and up to now that analysis gave quite different indication.

Do you have any video in better quality? Do you see something on the video that I missed?

Up to now I’d say it looks like you’re wrong.

/edit: corrected a wrong number

/edit2: Have to correct myself, on that video I clearly see 11 ppl. http://youtu.be/C-eFFEETaqQ

[BNF]/[TDA]
Angrywheelchairman/Safetyfirstman
(currently on Piken)

(edited by Jesus.2619)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lutto.8745

Lutto.8745

Amazing how much drama you can cause on forums over a broken gvg fight.

Member of [SoZ] GM of mEIGHT [mEJT]
S1/S2 Legend Engineer @ Gandara EU.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Silver League Best drama Eu!

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Dahir.4158

Around 35 rams left, Frou! What do?!

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Icy.8041

Icy.8041

10+ Bord vs 10 EXG

I’m neutral in this dispute and just wanted to find out what’s the truth, so I watched the video and the screenshot. (All data we have.)

First of all we see 14 [BORD] name plates on the screenshot and have to note, that the pet does not have a name plate. Aditionally the screen shot was taken at 22:25.

Watching the screenshot a bit closer, you see 1 name plate which could be a “Gandaran Creature” (covered by grotesque’s nameplate) but we don’t know that, it could also be a “Gandaran General” or the remaining name plate of a dead illusion.

On the video I have seen at least 1 [BORD] mesmer and ranger who also used spitits, so the name plates of the screenshot could also be 14 due to the summoned creatures.

The video has an extremely bad quality… but if I go to 12:00-12:10 I count around 12 name plates, one of these is the ranger pet, another one could maybe be an illusion.
Watching the video from 22:24 to 22:26 i see nobody joining the fight so i assume this number to be constant. (2 ppl are running out of the screen, but some seconds later 2 are running in again.)

I did not find any time stamp of the video where i could be sure to count more than 10 [BORD] players.

I must say what i see is way to few evidence for your claim. Furthermore a deeper glance at the evidence at hand suppors the opposite point of view.

My personal point of view is determined by analysing the avaiable data and up to now that analysis gave quite different indication.

Do you have any video in better quality? Do you see something on the video that I missed?

Up to now I’d say it looks like you’re wrong.

/edit: corrected a wrong number

/edit2: Have to correct myself, on that video I clearly see 11 ppl. http://youtu.be/C-eFFEETaqQ

I was the 11th person ( the ranger ) and told I was able to join in upon agreement with EXG’s leader and that it would be 11v11, which it was. There was no 12th guy, unless you included the random idiot from our server who was being a troll which we asked you to kill an stood off to the side to do so ( which took yall forever with 15 guys to kill an made us laugh quite a good bit, hi5 to that guy from [FART], could sure take a beating ).

I would also like to note, as though it is not apart of the rules to run out of combat and reset in the unofficial gvg rules, that the back liners I was hitting ( ele/thief ) that ran practically next to the windmill to reset themselves an then come back into combat ( which for a quick split second you can see at 7:50-8:05 of prowies video on the left top corner ) is what I consider to be very dishonorable to do.. If you back up to an extend an are reset I think that is ok, but some EXG went so far as to going very far out of combat to reset then jumping back into the fight. I also did not appreciate your guys on the hill shooting me during the fight aswell ( sorry i cannot provide exact proof, but I saw what I saw ).

We also did not like the format of even fighting you ( EXG ) because of how scattered everywhere you got an had absolutely no coordination.. It was honestly like fighting a band of monkeys an them flinging poop balls at us causing mass confusion and blindness because of how poorly your team was ran.. I myself would have to say it was probally the worst gvg we have ever had so far in the past 2-3 months in terms of not only the fight but also the sportsmanship level of the opposing team ( EXG ).

I will say, however, that in the open field fight on both occasions we met, we showed you what the ground looks like.. You had more then us by quite a few ( yes we had a few randoms, so did you if not more. ). I think those two occasions speaks more volume then the gvg ( btw don’t bunch up so much or rush a choke like that thinking you got us on numbers, big mistake to be overconfident ).

I will not fight EXG in a GvG anymore because of poor sportsmanship not only during the GvG, but also during the matchups on the field by ganking 4-5v1 our members for no reason but just to be upset like children.

Perhaps at the end of this league when you learn some proper manors and better group coordination we shall fight again.

Combat – [BORD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gnomegoddess.1805

Gnomegoddess.1805

We can’t sing songs but we have to read endlessly about a GVG?

Gandara EU
Proud member of:
YaK – Guild and LXY / Crow – Havoc Teams

in Match-ups

Kenmei.7138

Could you guys at least not call names to each other?

Speaking ’bout sportmaship..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gatsby.7420

Gatsby.7420

How about some 1v1 behind mill at abaddon bl? I need some practice!

in Match-ups

Kenmei.7138

I would love to but I’m queued there for like 45 mins now…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gatsby.7420

Gatsby.7420

Seems queue is shorter on Gandara bl so Ill be there.