18/10 Far Shiverpeaks/Underworld/ Fort Ranik

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

For the record: we didn’t want to lose Xroads on uw border.

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

ah yeah, the nice thing about being on FR is that we might not be able to get in wvw during EU prime time but there are no queue during the night so we actually get to play

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Am Dansker.7105

I Am Dansker.7105

Fort Ranik getting their butts kicked while heavily outnumbering Far Shiverpeaks at Garrison

Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: jonwar.4186

jonwar.4186

I thought sbi’s player base was one of the most loud mouth arrogant servers I have ever faced but far shiverpeaks is right up there and maybe even worse. You all talk about fort ranik players running from fights or intentionally avoiding them but no one from your server will fight if they dont have a numbers advantage.

Whats wrong FSP? thought you had this week in the bag did you? yea, its too bad most of my guilds coverage isnt strong until your supposed “prime time” comes to an end because Im definitely not alone in wanting to shut all of you up.

Sword Dagger Thief
Ferguson’s Crossing [MAIN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Am Dansker.7105

I Am Dansker.7105

I thought sbi’s player base was one of the most loud mouth arrogant servers I have ever faced but far shiverpeaks is right up there and maybe even worse. You all talk about fort ranik players running from fights or intentionally avoiding them but no one from your server will fight if they dont have a numbers advantage.

Whats wrong FSP? thought you had this week in the bag did you? yea, its too bad most of my guilds coverage isnt strong until your supposed “prime time” comes to an end because Im definitely not alone in wanting to shut all of you up.

Look at the video right above your post, pretty sure we didn’t have the numbers ^^

Anyway enough with the fun, i personally haven’t said anything in this thread before so my opinion wont reflect those who have, but i think we all can agree that both sides do it, i can’t say which one does it the most, as i’m not on 24/7, neither am i on the opponents team watching it from their perspective, which makes it hard for anyone to say who is doing it the most.

From my perspective, it seems FR runs more than UW (take what i said above into account)

anyway that was just my 2 cents

Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alystene.2418

Alystene.2418

Thanks to Digital Fury for the fights before server’s crash/deconnection around 22h30 french time.

How many were you?

Enetsyla – War | Alystene Noree – Guardian
Xxoii – Engeneer [SoW]
Fort Ranik

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

As far as FR “running” from fights, yesterday on UW border (i am not that good in remembering guilds names) aZm and Rtct (bet those nams ar wrong) always stopped and fight. Haven’t seem them running.

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Essa.5826

Essa.5826

It was hard finding small groups to fight during the weekend, but i assume that goes for all servers.

FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

Lol, you [SE] PvD guys make me chuckle, if any of you are willing to step outside your zerg and prove you’re worth your weight, whisper me and we’ll set up some 1v1’s.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WoVic.3257

WoVic.3257

“If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!”

There is no denying that FR has an edge over us they did not have last week when FSP won. But kuddos to them for better preparing for the WvW League then FSP.

Yes the FSP server is better during the day and primetime, just look at the points. Now before you go al hissyfit. I didnt say we have the best guild(s). The best guild I have seen so far is a strike team of ESGT (or something) from FR. The coordination these guys have is amazing.

The entire weekend I have also seen 50+ running from 25-30. Im not boasting, I know what I was cutting down: 50+ blobs of PVE achievement hunters with real WvW’ers stuck inside. I bet other borders where just like this

I was commanding saturday on FR (10am-20pm) and Sunday on UW (10am-18.30pm)

[AoA] Vogarus – Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by WoVic.3257)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Your guildleader claims you’re not a NA guild, but a multi-cultural/international one with people from all over the world.
So, shouldn’t be hard to start a bit earlier once or twice, especially when it was weekend, no?

Come on, show us naughty FSP’ers what you’re made of!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Earendhil.1532

Earendhil.1532

Thanks to Digital Fury for the fights before server’s crash/deconnection around 22h30 french time.

How many were you?

We had around 16-18 at peak time. Some very good fights against you guys and others. got caught short a few times but won a lot of battles.

I think we all agreed the fight at Zig Zag (north east I think it was) was a really great one!

Yeah the disconnects were bad, I managed to stay on but we lost a couple and with such small numbers everyone makes a difference.

Jazzy Roarhide – 80 Warrior/Earendhil – 80 Ranger
Proud member of Digital Fury (DFC)
WvW Guild of Far Shiver Peaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

Your guildleader claims you’re not a NA guild, but a multi-cultural/international one with people from all over the world.
So, shouldn’t be hard to start a bit earlier once or twice, especially when it was weekend, no?

Come on, show us naughty FSP’ers what you’re made of!

Please, quote me

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: RicardoLans.7658

RicardoLans.7658

Being one of the many FSP WvW veterans. And I think I can speak for all of them at this moment. ArenaNet it is a shame that all those noob PvE’ers are screwing up our WvW. Stupid living story achievement!

If you only had placed it under WvW catagory so they did not see it that easily we could have had normal fights in WvW, no PvE noobs and to be honoust no freaking qeues.

I have waited yesterday for freaking 3 hours to get into at least 1 borderland… I am sorry to say this. Anet you failed us.

To FR server, blobbing is only because there are too many PvE noobs and you guys might have the same problem. Look at last week matchup. Such a close call. Both FR and FSP had great fights, equal numbers and more important no qeues so we could go anywhere we wanted.

To UW server, it’s a shame that you guys are not part of this matchup. It is now only FR vs FSP. Too bad in my opinion. Anet it might be an idea to just delete UW server from the WvW server list?

Commander
Far Shiverpeaks
50K kills WvW

in Match-ups

Genev.2450

Uups, wasn’t guild leader, was random scrub, and right before i cut off he did call it a NA guild, my mistake

we are kinda a multi cultural guild with players from all over.

Still, doesn’t defeat my point – It was weekend, how hard was it to log on a bit earlier and show people that you can do sometimes vs primetime forces too?

in Match-ups

Questular.8359

FR you have the highest population of mesmers ive ever seen on a server

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackRain.9537

BlackRain.9537

FR Great fights at prime time. We had fun last yesterday EU primetime in our home border… As for SE, Lets just say the reason people do complain is that they strongly believe you don’t have resistance but I deliberately stayed up yesterday, you have resistance.. from us at least we managed to wipe you twice I believe before you attempted to take our home Garri, but yeah.. I saw the numbers.. around 40+ at night time against us 20 :P SO maybe that’s why people are QQ’ing? o.O I don’t give a kitten either way it was fun

Brodd Junior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

To UW server, it’s a shame that you guys are not part of this matchup. It is now only FR vs FSP. Too bad in my opinion. Anet it might be an idea to just delete UW server from the WvW server list?

I assume you are not probally meaning anything bad with that, but seriously? Could you shove that comment back to where ever it came from. We might not be par with the other in the silver league as is, but we won’t stop fighting or wanting to show that we ain’t totally dead.

Maybe Underworld doesn’t have the most honorable history or most glory one either, but it’s the place I feel like I’m in home. Server pride? Maybe, but what’s more important is that I can share the moments of pride with my good friends and server mates. So don’t come joking about deleting my home or I vaporize yours buddy!

So yea, come at me bro. I show you that the dead horse might bite back if you slap it with a stick too long.

PS. I over reacted a bit, but it was intentional ;P

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

What ya mean delete UW? both fsp and fr blobs have been wiped and run from our small home defense,just because we don’t come here blowing our own trumpet doesn’t mean UW is lying down and rolling over.30 man blobs to take wooden towers with 1 defender,blobs all over UW,we aint moaning we are getting on with it.UW could well be the deciding factor in who wins this week.

ps. want some decent fights then don’t run in 30+ blobs

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

oh the FS kitten talk~

they win because of absurd coverage during prime time and cry because other server has better coverage during night time… hypocrisy?

suddenly they wanna fight 1v1, what?? i thought wvw was about team fight not 1v1; i wonder if ppl realize that some team builds don’t work so well in 1v1 situation (cough staff guards for example); want to brag about 1v1? go do some spvp

as for fighting FS during prime time, we can’t even if we wanted to simply because our actual main group would never fit in one map during prime (back on IOJ we used to be able to queue entire BL by ourself), in fact we probably would sit in queue untill night time (which is usually the case atm when we tried to wvw earlier)

stop crying, sieg up and deal with it like every NA server did when they faced SoS (in case you don’t know, SoS is really weak during NA prime time but has absurd coverage during night time due to being pure oceanic)

All is Vain~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

All you SE people have done in this thread so far is trolling , complaining and provoking.
Give it a rest before you turn your guild into the laughing stock of everyone, you’re not far off already.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

All you SE people have done in this thread so far is trolling , complaining and provoking.
Give it a rest before you turn your guild into the laughing stock of everyone, you’re not far off already.

are you talking about yourself? because i had that impression about FS

All is Vain~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axelheim.5902

Axelheim.5902

The thread started off with SE talking about how much fun they are having in this matchup being able to get into some zerg fights during primetime and hoping for bigger fights during the nighttime. And then players started trash talking us and all we did was defend ourselves much like anyone else would do. We know we do alot of PvD during the night time but its not our fault you guys dont have the coverage to give us fights. We would much rather have fights but when we run away from a T3 Garrison that is well defended by an outnumbered group it isnt because we dont want the fights it because our time is more valuable to the server by taking other points and getting our PPT up rather than spending an hour trying to take a keep that we will be able to flip later. We are doing our best to help out our server and get a matchup victory. If all we wanted to do was farm your towers we’d go to Frostgorge instead and make more money.

Wulfgar/Vindle [SE]

(edited by Axelheim.5902)

in Match-ups

Questular.8359

oh the FS kitten talk~

they win because of absurd coverage during prime time and cry because other server has better coverage during night time… hypocrisy?

suddenly they wanna fight 1v1, what?? i thought wvw was about team fight not 1v1; i wonder if ppl realize that some team builds don’t work so well in 1v1 situation (cough staff guards for example); want to brag about 1v1? go do some spvp

as for fighting FS during prime time, we can’t even if we wanted to simply because our actual main group would never fit in one map during prime (back on IOJ we used to be able to queue entire BL by ourself), in fact we probably would sit in queue untill night time (which is usually the case atm when we tried to wvw earlier)

stop crying, sieg up and deal with it like every NA server did when they faced SoS (in case you don’t know, SoS is really weak during NA prime time but has absurd coverage during night time due to being pure oceanic)

lol that last phrase is hilarious. Ever checked the NA tier 1/2 match-up topics on GW2 site? If there is a place where people cry, can’t deal with it, accuse people of spying, pvdooring and TS ddosing it’s there. I agree that people should not complain but you’ve made a bad example

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

@ Axelheim – Your entire post is a contradiction. You begin by saying your guild are hoping for some guild fights during the night time. Then you say you are aware we don’t have the night coverage to give you fights. So when faced with some resistance with the possibility of giving you a fight and making you work, you say it is wiser for you to ignore it so you can come back later and take it with no resistance. Would you make up your minds. You want a fight, or you want to PvD? iirc Cynz, your guild mate, started it with his little windup post about chilling in our T3 garri. If it wasn’t a post intended to provoke then I don’t know what is.

Just my opinion, but a guild of your size has no business in Silver League EU. If you want the fights as you claim, you would have stayed in NA or atleast moved to a Gold League server in EU. In the long run I don’t think Fort Ranik will benefit. When you guys are in a matchup with 2 of the stronger servers, they will inevitably target FR’s day and prime time to make up for what you guys do offpeak. If the work you do in offpeak gets you a win in Silver League, then I pity FR’s day/primetime crew for what will inevitable happen in Gold League. Personally I’m just looking forward to next weeks matchup, with some proper guild fights.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

in Match-ups

Genev.2450

There is no reason to be cuddlysweet to a zerg guild who came to EU because they want to get rewarded for killing doors and take the easy way out. You say you can fill up an entire BL by yourself, why aren’t you doing that in gold league or NA?

And “weaker primetime”? Please, UW has weaker primetime (sorry guys ), FR gave us plenty of fights during primetime before without me seeing the SE tag Anywhere.
And now suddenly you want group fights? Fine, play primetime with whoever you can get in, you dont need your entire guild for group fights, or maybe try to get into GvG, those are group fights, and I’m sure you could pick a few people good enough to fight form the zerg.

(Note: I have not actually seen you around, so I’m not sure you even tried playing primetime, but if even you say you fill up a BL by your guild alone, I have no reason to consider you anything else than a zerg guild.)

in Match-ups

Ironvos.9014

The thread started off with SE talking about how much fun they are having in this matchup being able to get into some zerg fights during primetime and hoping for bigger fights during the nighttime. And then players started trash talking us and all we did was defend ourselves much like anyone else would do. We know we do alot of PvD during the night time but its not our fault you guys dont have the coverage to give us fights. We would much rather have fights but when we run away from a T3 Garrison that is well defended by an outnumbered group it isnt because we dont want the fights it because our time is more valuable to the server by taking other points and getting our PPT up rather than spending an hour trying to take a keep that we will be able to flip later. We are doing our best to help out our server and get a matchup victory. If all we wanted to do was farm your towers we’d go to Frostgorge instead and make more money.

Yes the thread started nice.
But what you see as thrashtalk is merely the few people in the beginning of the thread stating the fact how we lost a lot of points during the night.
You know you pvd a lot, we know it too, no reason for some person to go rage about how we are supposedly crying about it when merely stating a fact.
Now you have SE people that keep pushing the subject while it had already been settled a page earlier.

And yes i did point out how you left a T3 bay with outnumbered defenders, but this was after one of the SE people thought it would be interesting to laugh at how somehow FSP was the only one who ran away from fights.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in Match-ups

jonwar.4186

Lol, you [SE] PvD guys make me chuckle, if any of you are willing to step outside your zerg and prove you’re worth your weight, whisper me and we’ll set up some 1v1’s.

I’m always solo and will fight anyone, anytime.

Sword Dagger Thief

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

ROTFL..took 2 guild blobs to take garri from a few of us,how can so many suck so much?

in Match-ups

jonwar.4186

Your server has called several members of SE scrubs and we’re not supposed to react. Your server has attacked us for being americans and we’re not supposed to react.
your server wont fight unless they have a numbers advantage
your servers “roamers” seem to have alt 4 hotkeyed for the first sign of crisis.

soundaboutright?

There is no reason to be cuddlysweet to a zerg guild who came to EU because they want to get rewarded for killing doors and take the easy way out. You say you can fill up an entire BL by yourself, why aren’t you doing that in gold league or NA?

the move wasnt intended or planned out. some players from our guild came over to see what it was like on an EU server. Less/no lag (at the time, not so much the case now) was an inviting factor for myself and a few others but then alot more members started transferring, Oh, by the way, more than half our guild is still on isle of janthir and havent been able to transfer with us. Isle of janthir is NA silver league, fort ranik is EU silver league, so whats the difference between us being here and being on an NA silver league server? We OR your server couldnt compete in gold league, I dont think you understand the sheer numbers tier 1 gold league servers can send out.

So once again I’ll just assume far shiverpeaks is a bit upset because they thought this first week was going to be a walk in the park but oh noes, those big bad americans from SE are just night capping everything. Dont worry, we’re looking forward to fighting a real server too.

Sword Dagger Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

@jonwar – oh the delicious irony.
Have a quick look over the first page of this matchup thread. Roughly 20th post down. Hint: it’s your first post in the matchup, and ironically enough, the first post in the thread talking about opposition forces running from their forces etc.

You got no credibility after that post my son.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tinoosh.5386

Tinoosh.5386

Well, now there is a good excuse to get up early in the morning to play some WvW, even for FR and their now-famous nightcapping. Thanks to the magical Queueueueuueueue.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

[SE] seem fine trash talking 1v1 play and roamers on the forum, but I’ve still yet to receive any whispers in game, are you all scared?

in Match-ups

jonwar.4186

@jonwar – oh the delicious irony.
Have a quick look over the first page of this matchup thread. Roughly 20th post down. Hint: it’s your first post in the matchup, and ironically enough, the first post in the thread talking about opposition forces running from their forces etc.

You got no credibility after that post my son.

Oh no, I have no credibility in a video game, what ever will I accomplish in life now?

Sword Dagger Thief

in Match-ups

jonwar.4186

[SE] seem fine trash talking 1v1 play and roamers on the forum, but I’ve still yet to receive any whispers in game, are you all scared?

waiting to go to work. I’ll be on after 9pm central us time or around there.

Sword Dagger Thief

in Match-ups

Axelheim.5902

@ Axelheim – Your entire post is a contradiction. You begin by saying your guild are hoping for some guild fights during the night time. Then you say you are aware we don’t have the night coverage to give you fights. So when faced with some resistance with the possibility of giving you a fight and making you work, you say it is wiser for you to ignore it so you can come back later and take it with no resistance. Would you make up your minds. You want a fight, or you want to PvD? iirc Cynz, your guild mate, started it with his little windup post about chilling in our T3 garri. If it wasn’t a post intended to provoke then I don’t know what is.

Just my opinion, but a guild of your size has no business in Silver League EU. If you want the fights as you claim, you would have stayed in NA or atleast moved to a Gold League server in EU. In the long run I don’t think Fort Ranik will benefit. When you guys are in a matchup with 2 of the stronger servers, they will inevitably target FR’s day and prime time to make up for what you guys do offpeak. If the work you do in offpeak gets you a win in Silver League, then I pity FR’s day/primetime crew for what will inevitable happen in Gold League. Personally I’m just looking forward to next weeks matchup, with some proper guild fights.

We do want fights our favorite part of WvW is Zergbusting (busbusting over here) we try to rally during EU prime so we can run around and wipe out zergs and get into big fights but it is tough for us to rally when the majority of our guild is still at work/school/ ect. and when we do manage to rally is isnt easy to get our entire crew into a map during that time without it queuing up. When we do manage to get a good rally into a BL we watch the map for orange swords and immediately head for the nearest fight while our EU counterparts on FR worry about taking points. But at nighttime when our server really needs to catch up we can’t be selfish and waste an hour on a T3 keep that’s well defended just so we can get some extra bags and get some kills.

I agree after seeing the server and situation we have no business being on a medium population EU server. We picked a random server we could transfer to for free because they were medium population we didn’t know what the coverage on EU servers would be like. We are here now for season 1 and its too late for us to move into a higher tier because we are locked into Fort Ranik’s end season rank. We are doing what we can to get a win and have some fun. We look for fights when its appropriate and help our server out when it needs us.

Wulfgar/Vindle [SE]

(edited by Axelheim.5902)

in Match-ups

Genev.2450

./facepalm
Who transfers without checking the situations on a server, let alone if you’re transfering cross-continent.

Also, equating Silver League NA with Silver League EU is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever heard, you’re a NA guild, you would have a Massive impact even in T1 gold league and you join SILVER league? Dear god, do you know ANYTHING about EU servers? Or did you just go “hurr durr every EU server has NA coverage, obviously, because ’murica so kool!”

And oh, I’m fully aware of the numbers in t1, I’ve played on 2 nr 1 servers over the past year, and I’ve played against another quite regularly, I also know how the timezones work in EU T1, and like I said – you would have a massive impact even there.
2 minutes of research could have given you the entire layout of the EU matchups and timezones, another 2 minutes could’ve given you the possibility of making an educated decision on where to go.

in Match-ups

jonwar.4186

./facepalm
Who transfers without checking the situations on a server, let alone if you’re transfering cross-continent.

Also, equating Silver League NA with Silver League EU is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever heard, you’re a NA guild, you would have a Massive impact even in T1 gold league and you join SILVER league? Dear god, do you know ANYTHING about EU servers? Or did you just go “hurr durr every EU server has NA coverage, obviously, because ’murica so kool!”

And oh, I’m fully aware of the numbers in t1, I’ve played on 2 nr 1 servers over the past year, and I’ve played against another quite regularly, I also know how the timezones work in EU T1, and like I said – you would have a massive impact even there.
2 minutes of research could have given you the entire layout of the EU matchups and timezones, another 2 minutes could’ve given you the possibility of making an educated decision on where to go.

You know nothing then of the numbers that servers like blackgate, magumma, sanctum of rall and yes, SBI, can field. You apparently cant read either, what started out as a few members transferring over here became more and more. We didnt come here or even plan to because we thought or wanted easy fights, the players that originally came over chose to do so because it made their gaming experience more bareable (less que’s and way less lag).

Sword Dagger Thief

in Match-ups

Genev.2450

So because I’ve only played EU I don’t know numbers NA can field? Pretty sure they already stated caps aren’t dependant on server, and don’t worry, NA isn’t the only place which can have people run with an entire server.

You came to FR because it was free and convenient, and I’m sure that lazyness and easy rewards have nothing to do with your decision to stay whatsoever, don’t worry.

in Match-ups

Axelheim.5902

Like I said in my previous post Fort Ranik was a medium population server meaning it was free to transfer here. We sent guys ahead a week in advance to scout out the player base and how friendly the server was after our last server fell apart when we lost our night coverage. They weren’t looking at whether or not we would unbalance a silver league matchup we were looking for friendly folks and a good fit which we have found. We did make an educated decision based on the community not on how upset opposing servers would be at our presence.

We don’t fit in terms of the matchup but I couldn’t be happier with how we fit within the community here on Fort Ranik. I misspoke when I said the guild didn’t know about the coverage of EU servers I myself did not know not the entire guild. Zergbusting during the day when we can, objective play during the night, and a friendly welcoming community is what our scouts told us and its exactly what we have found.

Wulfgar/Vindle [SE]

in Match-ups

Genev.2450

You guys should really talk about what your public stance is, you have members contradict each other and themselves at every turn, and sometimes even inside posts.
Just take a minute, talk, and decide how everything actually fits together, you can do it.

in Match-ups

Axelheim.5902

You guys should really talk about what your public stance is, you have members contradict each other and themselves at every turn, and sometimes even inside posts.
Just take a minute, talk, and decide how everything actually fits together, you can do it.

How so? Jonwar said people transferred over early and the rest of the guild followed those were our forward scouts. He said they transferred to find a better gaming experience which is exactly what I said when I talked about the friendliness and community here at Fort Ranik. We didn’t contradict each other and even if we had not everyone in the guild had the same reasons for coming over but the majority of us wanted a welcoming community and and a better guild wars experience which we have found.

Wulfgar/Vindle [SE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Ouch I don’t agree with this one bit. The timing of their community melt down wasn’t great no, and perhaps be better suited in mid to top half of the bronze league but in no way should they just be given up on.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

why would we want to move to gold legaue? sitting 3-4 hours in queue is hardly fun

as for me talking about chilling in t3 keep, it was harmless and ment as joke since FS had wp in our bay for entire day… who would have thought that people would get so offended…

xfer to FR was free, IOJ past 2 weeks barely even bothered to wvw anymore… trust me, not everyone wanted to xfer to FR or EU for that matter (myself including) and it was decided liteary on last min that we xfer as a guild.. what is done is done, i am thankful that FR are friendly to us; i do wish FS would be more mature and not turn into another SBI that is only good at talking crap

cheers to all UW that are still fighting, you guys got kind of screwed this season :/

All is Vain~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

The thread started off with SE talking about how much fun they are having in this matchup being able to get into some zerg fights during primetime and hoping for bigger fights during the nighttime.

The trash talk started with [SE] saying how FSP are chicken and running from fights.

And then players started trash talking us and all we did was defend ourselves much like anyone else would do.

And then we started trash talking [SE] in our defense to what you had said which did deserve a response from us which you knew you would get.

We know we do alot of PvD during the night time but its not our fault you guys dont have the coverage to give us fights.

and we know you do alot of PvD, which ain’t a problem. We both live in different time zones and you have as much right to play your game (that you paid for) at the time that you prefer to play. However, what people don’t like is when you trash talk them and brag about what you have taken when you havn’t had the resistance that everyone else has when capping, (not your falut that you night cap, but is your fault that you brag about doing it)

We would much rather have fights but when we run away from a T3 Garrison that is well defended by an outnumbered group it isnt because we dont want the fights it because our time is more valuable to the server by taking other points and getting our PPT up rather than spending an hour trying to take a keep that we will be able to flip later.

We would also much rather you have the fights against our guilds but time zones restricts us from doing that, you judge our server on what you see at the end of the EU night, which is whats left over from the guild groups and pugs, I don’t think you have or will this week fight against a full EU WvW guild group, your time zone restricts it (again not your fault). The main difference between NA and EU is exactly what you have just stated. EU guilds prefer the fight, over the capture of structures, we have a clash of differences. Even if we are outnumbered 3v1 we know we are gonna get a good fight we go for it instead of leaving it until later when they go to sleep for an easy target. Regardless if we fail on getting the keep we lower their supplies and have awesome fights whilst doing so, and show the enemy we mean business.

We are doing our best to help out our server and get a matchup victory. If all we wanted to do was farm your towers we’d go to Frostgorge instead and make more money.

Your doing a great job for your server and nobody should say different on that, but what people don’t like and when people like me go into Troll mode is when we are being trash talked on the forum about people running away from you and how your chilling in a paper garri that you just PvD. PvD is frowned upon by many (in EU at least), due to the hard work they put in during their prime time to have it taken away with little resistance. Although it can’t be helped at the time you play, it can be helped at your gloating on the forums. I have said it before and will say it again the people that run from you was not a guild group and that time of night were probably outmanned maybe not in numbers alone but also organisation but they are there trying to work hard and stay on a few extra hours, not to be called chickens etc.

Yes an organised guild group should easily be able to take out twice the numbers of an unorganized group/zerg sometime 3 times the size but if the opposition knows this then why would want to be repeatably farmed at your amusement? We do this all the time take out pug zergs twice our numbers after a few times they reduce in numbers, which is a success for us but we don’t come on the forums asking them why they were running away and that they were chickens for doing so. Because this is expected of a guild group vs pug group or Organised vs Unorganized, thats the main reason why this thread has escalated this way.

As I have said I know it’s out of your hands on if the enemy can counter you during them hours, I still feel as though your not getting the fights/experience in itself on EU due to this, but I hope you do at some point just so u can say “EU is Awesome, it has a guild group around every corner” instead of saying “we are lucky to see someone on the map we are on and if we do we outnumber them slightly and its not a guild group”.

Anyway have a nice week and hope u find the fights your looking for as for me I off on holidays with the kids this week so good luck all have fun

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

um….just because a person from the guild said something doesn’t mean entire guild is trash talking…

All is Vain~

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

Ya all a bunch of zergers..can’t even come to UW unless you are 3x our numbers…SWAG running with a huge blob,o how the mighty have fallen

in Match-ups

Posted by: goldibird.6375

goldibird.6375

So – question; we defended our Garri in our bl last night. Garri is claimed by Lovers Of Whiskey And Women [LWW] from FSP and have been claimed for over 1 day. Fr zerg came with 2 omega golems and alot of fr – so.. question; how the hell can they have every guild buff (not even from the same guild) when they are in enemy keep where it’s a 3rd (enemy) guild that claimed it?

We did ofc wipe them every time they came though – buffs or not

http://i.imgur.com/usFjTMR.jpg

http://imgur.com/xmrV2li

Vindictive Soul [SOUL] – Guild Leader- Commander on FSP
TS Server Admin
Want to become a SOUL? Click Here

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

a bug? yesterday a bunch of ppl had UI bug where party didn’t show up for example

All is Vain~

in Match-ups

Ironvos.9014

Ya all a bunch of zergers..can’t even come to UW unless you are 3x our numbers…SWAG running with a huge blob,o how the mighty have fallen

Next week you got Blobaddon on your doorstep

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer