18/10 PS/SFR/VZ [EU Premier League Round 1]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shasha.2548

Shasha.2548

Maybe he forgot we have 1year training with golem x)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

God if this si golden league I am glad we transfered and msot of the guild faceless blobs heavy lag…just insane and stupid pve scrubs for the achievements….
God had lvl 26 ranger in party today and people asking me why to party and for what?
Btw I have a question for piken you are ticking 2nd or 3th place you are like 2k behind the second and 5k behind the 1st? why dont you go for the first objects instead of only going after one of teh servers on every map, what is your logic you play for second or what?
Either no matter the bad still close differences and seems Troma call to arms worked wow or it is just the weekend? 24/7 coverage? with 200 people on maps? and Sfr was stacked?

(edited by Hebril Amolebin.9817)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Piken plays for the fights not the ppt. Always has. It’s never been a priority to do the ppt grind. Keeps the game fun.

Every once in a while we’ll do something silly, oh say like WPing an enemy’s hills, though

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: petterikr.4263

petterikr.4263

God if this si golden league I am glad we transfered and msot of the guild faceless blobs heavy lag…just insane and stupid pve scrubs for the achievements….
God had lvl 26 ranger in party today and people asking me why to party and for what?
Btw I have a question for piken you are ticking 2nd or 3th place you are like 2k behind the second and 5k behind the 1st? why dont you go for the first objects instead of only going after one of teh servers on every map, what is your logic you play for second or what?
Either no matter the bad still close differences and seems Troma call to arms worked wow or it is just the weekend? 24/7 coverage? with 200 people on maps? and Sfr was stacked?

Can someone translate this?

Temppu (Katoamistemppu, Temppu Murisee Murr, Arnold Did Temppu, Kummitustemppu, Temppu Banana)
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Can someone translate this?

Something like:

I’m too skilled for you, don’t try me

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Piken plays for the fights not the ppt. Always has. It’s never been a priority to do the ppt grind. Keeps the game fun.

Every once in a while we’ll do something silly, oh say like WPing an enemy’s hills, though

Yeah your priority is blob one of the other servers trying to look cool. I suppose it is fun to play for lose? Or it is just strange coincidence on all maps if Vz attack us you go attack the other side? Even Eb as the lag and blobs make Sm fights almost impossible…. But it is fun 24 hour pressure so Vz can claim 5k lead good. Still more to play but god we need this pve scrubs out of Wvw right now. kittening dulfy guide for the achievements wtf….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

:)

Just stop this propaganda mate, I love Piken server but the old one, not this PPT beast it became with 2h+ queues. Hope more pugs will leave so old guilds can come back and enjoy the game as it once was.
Just came to see how it’s like there, 3pm, queues + really crazy skill delays even tho fights aren’t THAT big(40vs40 or so), kinda feel sorry for you there,
cheers from lovely silver! yyym… “have fun”?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

Just stop this propaganda mate, I love Piken server but the old one, not this PPT beast it became with 2h+ queues. Hope more pugs will leave so old guilds can come back and enjoy the game as it once was.
Just came to see how it’s like there, 3pm, queues + really crazy skill delays even tho fights aren’t THAT big(40vs40 or so), kinda feel sorry for you there,

Queues already since 9am..

Reaper – Anguîsh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holm.7058

Holm.7058

Same for all servers. Was a brilliant idea to put achievements for wvw in!

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Yes all of you are very much missed and hoping that things will settle eventually. There’s still a crew that believes in the fights tho. We’re hanging on. The bulk don’t care about ppt, it’s still true of Piken.

Do you have a second account on Piken or something that you know about how bad it is? Cos it’s really not that great at the moment you’re right. Glad to see you didn’t really leave

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Well I’m sure the “PvE scrubs” wont be going away for at least another two weeks so its just to endure and face facts. The matchup outcome will have as much to do with overall server skills as finding a precursor has to do with farming.

Regarding the lag, either Anet has broken something in the game (which would not be surprising, considering the Bloodlust patch) or the game servers are getting blobbed to death. It is nearly unplayable to run in small groups :/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fenalik.3865

Fenalik.3865

So you think we don’t have any queue on VZ ?
So you think we don’t have ppl looking for the achievements on VZ ?

Hey, the big difference is, we deal with it and we don’t whine about it. That’s all.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blacksmoke.5792

Blacksmoke.5792

All servers have achievment hunters … try to convince them to come to your server’s TS so they can be more usefull. I also don’t think that its only SFR that have a lot of lags. Anyways I’m sure SFR will be much more organized, the match up will be very long and hard, servers like SFR or Piken square can come back at anytime.

Blâcksmoke lvl 80 Elementalist
Jornàda Del Muerto lvl 80 Thief
Vizunah Square server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: milton.1796

milton.1796

Bob easy up, everyone know already, that SFR will lose league, no one likes you as a scam and trash server srly. Stop flaming over this forum. tooshee pookan

Thank you for taking the words out of my mouth, saved me the effort!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Bob easy up, everyone know already, that SFR will lose league, no one likes you as a scam and trash server srly. Stop flaming over this forum. tooshee pookan

Why you roleplayers are so angry? Some cool kid stole your lunch money again?

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

milton.1796

Why you roleplayers are so angry? Some cool kid stole your lunch money again?

Sounds like you could take some advice from Pinhead.

http://youtu.be/EgWnbGNClQ0

in Match-ups

Posted by: romsea.8539

romsea.8539

Fight is pretty tight, lots of fun to be had on the field regardless of skill delay and oh so long queues. Some insane battles already for me this early morning between bay and garri on sfr bl : 5 o’clock full zone blob viz vs sfr followed by garri 3 way madness was epic
gl hf everyone !

Edit : btw concerning the double teaming on garri, first push we did piken took our spawn tower so we had to back, second push it was a proper 1v1 with great defense from sfr part and third time was a double attack indeed, stop the propaganda :p

(edited by romsea.8539)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

This thread The best kind of comedy for me. But anyways thumbs up for viz, hope you win the gold league!

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Forkada.8376

Forkada.8376

SFR will pown you all

in Match-ups

Posted by: romainette.2369

romainette.2369

vizunah waiting lists : eb 5 hours (afternoon)
borderlands 2 hours minimum (afternoon)
this is a success from anet, the challenge and rewards we may have are obviously interesting. the drawbacks are …. wait, and … wait !

in Match-ups

petterikr.4263

SFR will pown you all

Yes they will.

Temppu (Katoamistemppu, Temppu Murisee Murr, Arnold Did Temppu, Kummitustemppu, Temppu Banana)
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

haha. amazing double teaming by viz and piken in vizunah borderland. thanks dsun and vizunah for 2k kills.

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

SFR will pown you all

Yes they will.

Oh maaaaybe. But it took five of them to take me out at Hills on Viz BL tonight and I’m nothing special. Had a nice little duel going with a SFR guardian for about 5 minutes, then another showed up, and bounced around, then three more showed up. I told you guys, my max I can handle is 3v1.

Also, best screen shots of the night, particularly the second shot. The second shot made me chuckle (you crazy frenchmen! :p) Haha.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

petterikr.4263

SFR will pown you all

Yes they will.

Oh maaaaybe. But it took five of them to take me out at Hills on Viz BL tonight and I’m nothing special. Had a nice little duel going with a SFR guardian for about 5 minutes, then another showed up, and bounced around, then three more showed up. I told you guys, my max I can handle is 3v1.

Also, best screen shots of the night, particularly the second shot. The second shot made me chuckle (you crazy frenchmen! :p) Haha.

Nice that you guys have a good matchup going there!

Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minze.7065

Minze.7065

IOts Weekend, and everbody should know that this Matchup is about coverage, and in late night/moring no pveers will be in Queue.

So get ready for good week stuff going on.

Especially on meeting this matchup again at last season week. Have fun all, and only annoying stuff are skill lags yet,though. Blame a-net.!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Now I’m not one that easily cries wolf, but certain behaviours from our opponents are…suspect, to say the least. Not pointing fingers or anything, just saying that I’m keeping an eye out for it.

Some epic fights today, but PPT-wise we are not doing that great MUST. PUSH. HARDER.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownRH.4592

UnknownRH.4592

Good matchup guys. Even if we are taking a beating from Vizunah atm I will still say I am having a lot of fun. There is always a challenge to fulfill in a fight against opponent servers. However, I am amazed at what happened to SFR, You dont even seem to have the numbers you had before the leagues.

Secondly, I with all my heart will call that double teaming bull crap. You really think people will scheme something like this in a GAME. You see people have a real life and this game is just my part time activity and so whoever thinks upon double teaming as a possibility in this game should get a life as well and get laid. :-p They are thinking too much about a GAME in the end.

I will tell what is exactly happening in this matchup. usually when we get a matchup against SFR before this the third server used to be some low tier. That server was served to SFR on plate for their Golem rush and border land capping. We Pikeneers are barely able to defend our own BL and could not really cap and defend keeps in any other BL. But now since, the third server is VS you dont get to cap in the morning at least till this weekend and you will fail badly because every server here knows how to defend their upgraded stuff and have the numbers to do that as well. This is all of my opinion and not of Piken!! :-)

In the end if you have not been in a position where you are the target of attacks from other two servers as you are seen as the immediate threat by the other servers. if this is the first time you see two servers targeting you and you can not handle it but instead come to forums to crap about it then you dont deserve to be on the top or win this league either.

As a matter of fact there are many on Piken who still dont play for PPT but there are many now who play for it as well. The server is divided on this and no one really prohibits the other from doing what they want. I and my guild play for PPT and good fights. We like to play how wvw was designed by the developers but we have nothing against gvg or people who dont play like we do. We support all kinds of play now.
Have fun,

Centurion in Balkan legion (SFRJ)
Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Double teaming would imply some sort of organisation. I’ve barely even seen any Piken commanders the last couple of days because no one want to command achievement pugs while its lagging like crazy against 60+ enemies.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lasiurus.4067

Lasiurus.4067

Quite nice MU with epic fight 24/24.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pilami.7123

Pilami.7123

Probably not Piken causing this constant gank, but Vizuna only focuses on SFR which makes it really hard for SFR to cap anything >_>

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

You think Vizunah is targeting only SFR. Come to Piken for a few days to taste those huge numbers (not saying we dont have them). It is only that we for some reason are able to handle it better than SFR. Like I said SFR does not seem to have the same numbers or spirit like before the leagues. There was no threat last night from SFR on Piken border but only Vizunah (Not saying we are better than SFR but only about numbers, It all depends at the end of the fight who wins and who looses and determines who did better at a given situation in the given time). And last but not the least you SFR is on top of the EU ladders for wvw what person of VS in his right mind would take Piken as an immediate threat? We were third before and we will end third in this league (hopefully second maybe). We just might take advantage of Vizunah focusing SFR and that is very natural.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

for vizunah it is the best to hit sfr hard and it is even better to help piken so sfr will be 3th in this matchup – so league much easier for vizunah + piken when the hardest oppenent start with a lose

both servers would be stupid not to help eachother – this dont need teaming its jsut tactic in a league to win the league^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

for vizunah it is the best to hit sfr hard and it is even better to help piken so sfr will be 3th in this matchup – so league much easier for vizunah + piken when the hardest oppenent start with a lose

both servers would be stupid not to help eachother – this dont need teaming its jsut tactic in a league to win the league^^

This.

SFR is the only competition VZ have for the 1st place.

So if they manage to deny points from SFR than they will guarantee a bettar chance to win the 1st Season.

And on top of all this Piken is playing like always for the Fun and Fight/Kills so its working for VZ who play for the points.

Thats how i see it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vin.7514

Vin.7514

Dear Piken PvErs,

Just get it over with fast as possible, thanks.

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

Dear Piken PvErs,

Just get it over with fast as possible, thanks.

Dear Vin,
Please post this in living story forum. I am sure PVE’rs do not visit wvw section of the forum. It might just help a bit more if you do that and get our ques back to normal.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

This just says it all.
So piken is screwed by the league, so is SFR but we already were screwed, how is Viz holding up?

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mortix.9725

Mortix.9725

This just says it all.
So piken is screwed by the league, so is SFR but we already were screwed, how is Viz holding up?

they miraculously recovered from all their hardships in the last weeks. oh so unexpected.

in Match-ups

Posted by: davidcrickett.8536

davidcrickett.8536

Quiz: why does Vizunah only have one giga zerg, instead of splitting it up in two and laying waste to the lands?
Answer: They only got one queen.

80: guardian (Ea Greenwood), warrior (Vulg Painbrain), necro (Dafydda),
mesmer (Petroline),
ele (Apple Scruff), engineer (Andersine And), ranger (Dafydd Black), thief (Pi Jensen).

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

I just figured that SFR was suffering from the pve effect more than the other servers. I’m sure they’ll be back to fighting strength soon.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

I am thankful for vizu and piken double teaming us, cause all the wtj on SFR are crying now great!

Double Teaming will be a great issue in the League :;)

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

i hope starting from tomorrow all the vs players will rest up a bit or go to work/school maybe ^^

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: smitske.4912

smitske.4912

The suspense is killing me, this queueing game is just epic!

in Match-ups

milton.1796

I wish there was a auto kick to INSTANTLY remove pve players from WvW.
Or even better instantly remove them from WvW and DELETE their account so pvper don’t have to be plagued with them.

(edited by milton.1796)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexen.2930

Hexen.2930

I wish there was a auto kick to INSTANTLY remove pve players from WvW.

i would pay gems for that even!

Situation on Piken is just troll.
30man blob of randoms capping ruins over and over again in SFR border. At least 10 people in the jp. 20man zerg flipping camps. and the other remaining organized 25 people getting facerolled by w/e just passes. No wonder hardly any commander is tagging up atm.

What a wonder that our tick is this high. deserved to be somewhere <100

in Match-ups

Posted by: Konu.1826

Konu.1826

What a wonder that our tick is this high. deserved to be somewhere <100

I would assume it’s more or less the same in every server which explains the tick.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Oh the rage moments I’ve had when we have bloodlust yet I open the map and we have 5 capped ruins…

Gotta farm them APs right? Especially in the hardest matchup of this season…

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

It’s amazing How vs manage to have big kitten zergs everywhere

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Everything is easy when you play in national server. I won’t even go www. I would just get ban for verbal abuse.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

Oh the rage moments I’ve had when we have bloodlust yet I open the map and we have 5 capped ruins…

Gotta farm them APs right? Especially in the hardest matchup of this season…

Guilty as charged.

I have to admit I’ve virtually given up trying. We’ve got no Commander on Piken BL, just random people running in all directions. It’s been like that for hours.
Occasionally some PvE guy will tag up, stand around for a bit wondering what to do then switch off.

I’ve been reduced to running round capping the ruins because there’s nothing else to do apart from knocking over Dollies and Sentries.

Just to add insult to injury, there’s a queue of over an hour so there must be at least 50+ people in there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: cazza.6078

cazza.6078

Although SFR have a match-winning advantage of being an international server with multiple time zones they are already 12k behind. If you look at the coverage, they should win the league with ease. But it seems they slack when they don’t outnumber the enemy 2:1.