18/10 PS/SFR/VZ [EU Premier League Round 1]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Muan.1029

Muan.1029

@Mighty If you mean finish #2 of this match, yes you can, maybe.

@aelen Thumbs up to you guy, you seem to be way more smart than a lot of SFR posters here, keep your fighting spirit and see you soon on the battlefield.

Muan — Janitor of [CaSu]
Vizunah Square

(edited by Muan.1029)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Goids.5096

Goids.5096

Queues (on Piken at least) are actually slowly returning to normal (which means for us no queue except during EU prime time and being outnumbered from 1am to 3pm), indicating that PvErs are gradually finishing their achievements. Things will get back to normal eventually, all guilds will be able to play and SFR will have a rematch in the end. So be social. Stop whining. Have some dignity. Sheesh.

As for Piken, I think some (most?) people would be happier if we would still be Nr. 8-ish with the old community (instead of losing and gaining guilds every week-so confusing!), so we can be relaxed here and leave the competition between you two (although it is pretty amusing to watch).

Don’t forget to have fun guys!

(edited by Goids.5096)

in Match-ups

Posted by: aelen.5673

aelen.5673

@aelen Thumbs up to you guy, you seem to be way more smart than a lot of SFR posters here, keep your fighting spirit and see you soon on the battlefield.

Cheers for the kind words! If you see a tiny asura engineer leading the troups, it’ll be me… Be gentle! :p

Aelen – Vabbi (previously SFR)

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownRH.4592

UnknownRH.4592

A commander has to do what he has to do. He may shout at times, he may threaten at times but all of that is to make things work. Besides I will not follow a commander that does not know how to keep their shet together. Nothing is personal in that and when we are having good fights usually the very same commanders praise their followers for the good work. It is a game and what I think is just a few commanders know how to control their nerves during fights without flaming their group for bad performance. I know one that is very resolved and I follow him on my server. Such people make things happen and sometimes those things are considered impossible tasks.

Centurion in Balkan legion (SFRJ)
Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Also it is an intersting perspective. If PS becomes second and win all other matches they can theoretically become first.

Not possible. Piken has matches with Viz and a third server, and matches with SFR and a third server during the leagues. There is no match where SFR and Viz + third server happens. So essentially both SFR and Viz get a “free week” (the servers they face are still tough buggers in their own right though, all EU servers seem to bring the fight, much respect), and Piken does not get this opportunity. By that factor alone, Piken will never win the leagues (unless we get some massive influx of NA players who have been monitoring this matchup).

So I’d relax a bit about Piken at least. We will fight as hard as we can, but I don’t think anyone really thinks we have a shot at 1st and I think most are ok with that. Second place however ….

Go Piken!

Also: Aelen that sounds like an epic moment for your server! That’s what WvW should be all about. Kudos to you for holding it together. SFR is very lucky to have you.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Match-ups

aelen.5673

Also: Aelen that sounds like an epic moment for your server! That’s what WvW should be all about. Kudos to you for holding it together. SFR is very lucky to have you.

It was really an incredible night, I stayed up 4 hours longer than I should’ve cause the adrenaline was just flowing aaaall the time. The way everyone just pulled together and bunkered up, insanely proud. Thank you for the kind words! <3

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Dear Viz,

Keep your hands off my Hills!

MY EYES ARE UP HERE, MISTER!

Love,

Me.

in Match-ups

aelen.5673

Keep your hands off my Hills!

MY EYES ARE UP HERE, MISTER!

You mean keep their… eyes off your hills? What good are hands on eyes… They’re better on hills. JUST SAYIN’.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Itsvara.7804

Itsvara.7804

Love how you’re working, Aelen.
I want the same job!

in Match-ups

aelen.5673

I work as a programmer it’s a bit boring sometimes, but I guess every job is at times!

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

I want the same job!

check ur PM!!! slacker!

already sent u a message 30 secs ago and still no reply

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Why nobody send me PM? :’(

in Match-ups

aelen.5673

I don’t get PMs often either, only from Itsvara :’(

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

Big Respect for your posts Aelen, at least there are a few guys on SFR with “normal” thoughts posting here.
Wish you the best.

Greets from Riverside

Myrmi

in Match-ups

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

Nice! Go on Vizunah ! You show clearly that you are the better server than SFR and the number 1.

Greets from Kodasch

Grimkram [sS]

in Match-ups

Itsvara.7804

I want the same job!

check ur PM!!! slacker!

already sent u a message 30 secs ago and still no reply

Answer sent.

in Match-ups

Itsvara.7804

I don’t get PMs often either, only from Itsvara :’(

And guess what?

You’re the only one I pm.

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

The forbidden lovestory

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

oh well hehe. thnx for quoting me lol.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Easlay.3297

Easlay.3297

Nice! Go on Vizunah ! You show clearly that you are the better server than SFR and the number 1.

Greets from Kodasch

i think there are more than u expect
I don’t rly care if vizu and piken are teaming up or not honestly;
i’m having fun on borders, since we have no time for breath that our keep or tower get ganked again and again (ex on PSBL during week end at bay+briar).
Yep, could be a bit frustrating since u say “kitten , give me a break!” but hey…we are doing our best with what we have atm, so is fine; it means we will do even better the last week we fight back =)

the only and real annoying thing are the neverending queues…but think we all have and everyone agrees that anet should do something on their hardware system -.-

[OSC] Easlay Koorst – Thief
Sfr

in Match-ups

aelen.5673

Big Respect for your posts Aelen, at least there are a few guys on SFR with “normal” thoughts posting here.
Wish you the best.

Thanks mate, I’ve been told off a bit for posting here, but I’m trying to become more active in our community, as well as in these matchup threads to make sure the levels of rage and drama are limited, and the taunting remains friendly. Thank you for the kind words. All the best!

And guess what?

You’re the only one I pm.

Lies, you PM’d Kresh! My heart is broken :’( </3

The forbidden lovestory

You know it!

in Match-ups

Itsvara.7804

No! Kresh pmd me! I just answer… Don’t hate me!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

I must admit, you,Wolfheart and ofc the adorable Jayne do make me chuckle:)

Never, NEVER put my name and that wretched mesmer’s one in the same sentence again!

Junkpile’s ok, though I don’t know his in-game handle after 1 year of extensive forum-posting.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

aelen.5673

No! Kresh pmd me! I just answer… Don’t hate me!

</3

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Oh gosh that lag. lol.

11111111111111 .. kitten >< ….. 111111111111!!!!!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapsod.4629

Rapsod.4629

I hear vizunah has awoken and spanking ya all hard ^^ <—- dont be mad I had to post this… Me like how t1 is “competitive” =P <3

-Desolation -[PT]Mesmer/Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: OniDrake.4361

OniDrake.4361

Get serious, just had duel with vizuna and piken try to avoid vizuna skill and just hit me XD Piken u just getting used by vizuna, and u wont reach second place anyway, u will feel the pain as soon we match up u without vizuna cant wait for it.Babysit by jungler will end soon

(edited by OniDrake.4361)

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

Oni lets put it this way. You will get to feast on a low level server in the upcomming matchups against us. So really when the clash is between the higher ups you are not that good. we wont taste anything in the other matchups its the low tier server that will taste you. We play the way we do like now and so will you except with better coverage you will get more points.
hf

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

Thank you for the fun tonight at Vizunah border Vizunah people

I hope you enjoyed too.

Was good fight and good fun with some golems and crazy stuff xD

(edited by Luna.9640)

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

yeah VS defended well there garrison if only those pesky SFR was not there hehe. Good fun though.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Some live shots from today’s battles on VizBL.

First up, fight at Briar about 4pm GMT (11am EST). SFR/Piken/Viz was a massive three-way at that tower

Second was big fight at NW camp, featuring another three-way @ about 6pm GMT (1pm EST) …. really guys you should at least take me out for dinner first!

Next up we got assembled a tiny golem army our commander efficiently got us to make, moseying our way to Bay. Managed to win that one at Bay (tough fight), but subsequent pushes into Garrison we wiped, good job defending Viz and pushing out not only us, but SFR who joined in the fun, too (last pix @ 7pm GMT (2pm EST) ).

(Note: I’m putting the times on these events so that people outside of EU can see what size/when the fights are happening).

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

@aelen

Yes you are not humble, look at watt you are righting, good things, I did, bad things we did, it’s not like that, bad things or good things, it’s we. Didn’t you ever put your arms down? Do I have to refresh your memory? I think wen that happened someone tagged up.

Rage criticisms did not fit to me, see my post history and you see that I don’t have any problems to compliment my opponents when they win, I don’t give any excuses, watt I always say it’s we need to do better.

Ofc I defend my server and my friends, many times I don’t agree with or people, but there is no need to tell them here, because if it’s something serious, this forum as a moderator.

2v1? I give up. You think it’s normal that Piken didn’t flip QL a single time and I think Durios it’s the same, you see them fight in open space or SM. In a normal match between SFR and VS, everyone knows that we target VS and VS will target us, the other opponent as to choose with of us to attack, Piken attacked us 100% of the time, with all of this you still don’t get it. Brief resume: VS as the normal behavior, Piken don’t.

My last post to you, from now on I only speak in game. We need to stick together in forum and in the game

in Match-ups

Posted by: Broxigar.8594

Broxigar.8594

Nice Vizunah inside SFR’s Bay on Piken Bl and Piken inside too while wathcing and enjoying with ac’s shooting over Sfr’s…what’s going on between Vizunah and Piken is not ‘’taking advantage of opportunities’’ not even ’’strategy’’ … this is what I call Wintrade. wp

(edited by Broxigar.8594)

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

we made 25 golems and reset VS BL t3 bay. also placed an opportunity for resetting VS garri as well. wth do you think is that about Broxigar?

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

OniDrake.4361

Who keep deleting post? this forum boring already

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

we made 25 golems and reset VS BL t3 bay. also placed an opportunity for resetting VS garri as well. wth do you think is that about Broxigar?

Or when Vz reset our whole EB this morning too.

Just let them talk – obviously they need some kind of excuse for their own failure.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

… Or the “double teaming” that’s going on Viz BL right now ….

Attachments:

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bleed.7052

Bleed.7052

IGN: Bleed Hex
Vizunah.

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Hahahahahaha!

Dance party soon?

:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Broxigar.8594

Broxigar.8594

Yeah is not the same thing as staying in a keep and kitten over vz while being aware of what happening and just dont care or try to steal the keep cause that’s wintrade.

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

Hahahahahaha!

Dance party soon?

:)

lol awesome bleed

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

Yeah is not the same thing as staying in a keep and kitten over vz while being aware of what happening and just dont care or try to steal the keep cause that’s wintrade.

huh??

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

OniDrake.4361

Broxigar u just dreaming, Piken winning their own.
Every evening on EB piken try to take keep and vizuna block ourspawn with 30 golems, but u just drreamind broxi, they not even 2vs1 once, just 24/7
Nvm Piken took Umber they hit vizuna as well

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

Not much guilds can raid due to the queue atm.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

Viz you rly wanted to get ur Hills back ><
For Piken: pls Explain me “We only search good fights” and “it’s natural to go for a weak target”
Neather blobbing in our Part and wiping all the time nor attacking a fully sieged hill for hours does match in any way with these sentences.

But it was a really funny day. It was just like:
piken at our tower, viz on north hills→ piken going for north hills…viz just leaves when they saw them and went to our spawncamp→viz going for south hills→both wiped→viz going for north hills,piken going for tower
and this since 3pm without taking anything till about 8pm … not even our spawn camp!
Double Teaming? No way!

But thank you for 20x full inventory and 50 bags next to my ac at every engage

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: playandchill.3908

playandchill.3908

Vizunah is really amazing.

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in Match-ups

OniDrake.4361

Viz you rly wanted to get ur Hills back ><
For Piken: pls Explain me “We only search good fights” and “it’s natural to go for a weak target”
Neather blobbing in our Part and wiping all the time nor attacking a fully sieged hill for hours does match in any way with these sentences.

But it was a really funny day. It was just like:
piken at our tower, viz on north hills-> piken going for north hills…viz just leaves when they saw them and went to our spawncamp->viz going for south hills->both wiped->viz going for north hills,piken going for tower
and this since 3pm without taking anything till about 8pm … not even our spawn camp!
Double Teaming? No way!

But thank you for 20x full inventory and 50 bags next to my ac at every engage

00.00 we breach piken bay vizuna in front, piken engaged us behind as soon we gone for vizu (happen 24/7 always) dat the good fight piken looking for, trying to wipe us with the help of vizuna,and they still fail 90% of the time XDXDXD cant stop laugh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maethril.9586

Maethril.9586

I don’t usually bother to comment in wvw topics, but this double teaming isn’t fully true, been playing in EB every day since the start. Main problem is that we can’t do anything to Vizunah alone, when we try to takes something theirs, they wipe us. Over and over again.
H3ll just last night we tried for hour or so, tried to give SFR a hint that they would do same from other side, just for a change. What SFR did?
Took our Anza and Mendons, we gave up and waited to Vizunah start to focus SFR again, while tooking anza and mendons back.
Then we watched you two fighting near klovan and attacked WC.
We simply can’t attack Vizunah for 2 reasons, we can’t manage alone and SFR punishes us every single time while we’re at it.
We simply do only thing you both offer to us, we help ourselves by using vizunah, while they use Piken to help themselves.

Peace.

Lvl 80 Warrior – Ranger – Thief – Elementalist – Mesmer – Guardian.
Switched Anet to Square E and haven’t regretted it even once.

in Match-ups

OniDrake.4361

We took a year to take over vizuna, try to do the same, improve urself, indeed we punish u since u 2vs1 24/7, waiting just for a match up piken sfr bringing u down the league u deserve, bronze 0 points

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

jezus , i just asked a question. I got an answer of kingface , and even a pm saying it’s the only way for the moment to involve the pve influence .

So i got the point. It helps me more then your post.

I wasn’t trying to be helpful in this particular case, but it wasn’t “just a question” either.

Anyway, nevermind. My acrid sense of humor carries me too far sometimes.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Yaro.3251)