19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Thank you LC for the GvG tonight, was fun to bad some other guild had to interrupt a bit now and then, you know who you are yourself

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Thanks for the fights tonight on ROF BL, Initially tried DL BL but seemed pretty dead and took out upgrades, then tried ROF BL.

ROF got a lot more fight in you than Abbadons & Riverside Combined which was refreshing to see, people playing for fights and fun instead of pointless points and fight avoidance that some servers are so keen on… You guys are lucky to avoid servers like that for the most part (well before the random match ups)

Looking forward to some more good fights this week and if anyone wants to GVG PM me.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

oh man i do 1 day break, and flame start with Rs, Mrymi is a cool guy, we just need to keep each other on friendly terms, because in the past i had some wrong info on Riverside mainly because there was some troll on each other server keeping posting not usefull info. Rs loves sieges more than Ag for the rest i think is pretty much the same, problem they have less guild and running less commander in general we have the “riverside” fenomen appear, also called German nationality server.
Try to understand the enemy and they will understand you, keep fighting in the forum is useless.

Anyways the one thing on this matchup is the right size is 20-25 when you fight Rof not more, they can’t field more unless you attack garrison so they just keep respawning until you die. The problem is if we log in a map with a big drakkar presence and a viciuos circle happens.
If you have the contact of the commander in the other server if you can ask them to split and if somebody of the enemy ask me to split because they just can’t field that number i’ll do at the best of my possibility, because i want to play has fair as possible. So be friend, add each other on friendlist and wish GL sometimes it help to build relation with the enemy, and remeber enemy is just an other group of guys that want to fight.
Be friends on whisper, the go out and kill each ohter for fun

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: dboylolz.3916

dboylolz.3916

“No blobs”? Not at all:P

Attachments:

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yes I Cap.5389

Yes I Cap.5389

Great fun on EB today AG zerg 20+ golems rushing our keep early in the afternoon wiped by our 20 man borderlands hopping crew we were all laughing at the fact you guys had more golems than we did people luckily you didn’t seem very organised at the time managed to run around you and wipe the people protecting you then focus you guys in the golems.. then Farming at the bridge in durios fighting 40+ ag with our 30 man team until our former friend Chris from NP turned up with 40 more great fights at the keep constant fights your numbers were just too overwhelming in the end all I can say is GG at valley

Cap Plox
Ring Of Fire :D Jonny Cash Guides us!

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devesion.5704

Devesion.5704

Really really nice fights guys! garrison yesterday and today EB keep! only the numbers are so frustrating xD like cap said, much farming xD thx for the lootbags!

“Let the shadows embrace you!”

Matthew Witherblade [TaG] GH

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: WmongerCZ.6574

WmongerCZ.6574

LOL, dboylolz, Yes I Cap.
1. If this is a proof of famous AG blobs you are talking about, you haven’t seen nothing in WvW yet. What do you expect? 5man groups trying to take your keep? You need quite a lot of supps to go through the 2 keep’s gates ;-) Printscreen of maybe 30-35 players stacked on narrow road in front of your gate is really a hard evidence of our “blobing”. lol
2. I was there when our commanders partialy cleaned the lord’s room from some of our golems we had inside (because there was no room for anything elese.). They were built for fun and they were lost just for fun too. I was there so I know what I am talking about. We had an info that RoF group is near umber and heading in our direction. We dind’t care too much. We just wanted to have some fun. However, Yes I Cap, I was there and I was there for another 10-15 minutes after your “famous golem destruction”. I didn’t see any masacre of AG group. If I remember correctly, after this famous “golem” fight, we still tried to take your keep for some time. So, tell me, how can downed and dead players try to siege your keep? ;-)
I left EB just after this unsuccesfull sieging of your keep. So I do not know what happened next. But I can agree with you that it was fun. Btw, aren’t you fishing? Usually people who are fishing are not very acurrate with estimations :-)

So, guys, have a nice rest of a day. Try to enjoy this week. We will try to be as challenging as possible to provide you with good fights. Bye!

(edited by WmongerCZ.6574)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

“No blobs”? Not at all:P

Oh mommy! I am on tele! :P

Nice defence you had in that keep to be honest. Well placed and many arrowcarts that really made the doors “insta-death” zones. Although the best defence was a Durios defence where we lost 75% of our 40 man group to ac fire. XD

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krato.4729

Krato.4729

[TUP] is looking for any GvG this week, ranging from 15v15s to 25v25s. Either mail me in game or PM me here if interested. Thanks for the action thus far in the match up.

Kratoon – TUP Officer/Warband Leader

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seregon.2187

Seregon.2187

[team] is also looking for GvGs, ranging from 3v3 to 8v8s!

Ruby Ruby Rubyyy / Lord Snickersnak
[team] Team Team Team Team Team Team
[TUP] The Unlikely Plan

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Some videofun from last night GvG against LC!
Enjoy! :-)
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8aPX4xEwWL4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D8aPX4xEwWL4

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yes I Cap.5389

Yes I Cap.5389

LOL, dboylolz, Yes I Cap.
1. If this is a proof of famous AG blobs you are talking about, you haven’t seen nothing in WvW yet. What do you expect? 5man groups trying to take your keep? You need quite a lot of supps to go through the 2 keep’s gates ;-) Printscreen of maybe 30-35 players stacked on narrow road in front of your gate is really a hard evidence of our “blobing”. lol
2. I was there when our commanders partialy cleaned the lord’s room from some of our golems we had inside (because there was no room for anything elese.). They were built for fun and they were lost just for fun too. I was there so I know what I am talking about. We had an info that RoF group is near umber and heading in our direction. We dind’t care too much. We just wanted to have some fun. However, Yes I Cap, I was there and I was there for another 10-15 minutes after your “famous golem destruction”. I didn’t see any masacre of AG group. If I remember correctly, after this famous “golem” fight, we still tried to take your keep for some time. So, tell me, how can downed and dead players try to siege your keep? ;-)
I left EB just after this unsuccesfull sieging of your keep. So I do not know what happened next. But I can agree with you that it was fun. Btw, aren’t you fishing? Usually people who are fishing are not very acurrate with estimations :-)

So, guys, have a nice rest of a day. Try to enjoy this week. We will try to be as challenging as possible to provide you with good fights. Bye!

Haha I wasn’t trying to make it sound like you guys were bad if anything I’m presuming most of your EB zerg is coming to WvW for the week from PvE while you’re winning because they are very unorganised and we found a lot upscaled with magic find food on we’ve got the fight between sm and our keep on fraps so you’ll be able to see that soon but its not like you guys tried I mean most of your zerg ran towards valley without the golems only a small bunch maybe 15 ish tried protecting the golems and as for “So, tell me, how can downed and dead players try to siege your keep?” well simple you kept waypointing to SM and coming back which I why I said farming.. no disrespect but I don’t know what else to call it :P

Cap Plox
Ring Of Fire :D Jonny Cash Guides us!

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: DavidTurner.3095

DavidTurner.3095

Haha I wasn’t trying to make it sound like you guys were bad if anything I’m presuming most of your EB zerg is coming to WvW for the week from PvE while you’re winning because they are very unorganised and we found a lot upscaled with magic find food on we’ve got the fight between sm and our keep on fraps so you’ll be able to see that soon but its not like you guys tried I mean most of your zerg ran towards valley without the golems only a small bunch maybe 15 ish tried protecting the golems

This is a recent phenomenon on our server. Last week we had a large blob/zerg running on EB. It’s almost always well led, but has a lot of people who are following because it’s there.

I’m really hoping to see this recent influx of people learning more about WvW. I started out pretty similarly to them, and I flat out love a good fight there now, whether I win or lose.

Kaaleb Daarke – Missing his proper name…
Dragon United Knights [DUK] – Aurora Glade

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: bLasphemIe.4210

bLasphemIe.4210

Thanks all for the amazing fight on RoF-BL
Sry for blops, but we’ve had a lot of fun!

/salute to TUP, whose never give up vs our blop.
Thx alot and we’ve learned, that portal bomb still doesn’t works

/bow to all <3

Attachments:

Plan B [Run]

Kodash – Roamer, Pug-Commander & Crazy-Ossi!

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: applecup.3047

applecup.3047

i just wanna say
mad props to everyone from rof who is fighting this week
i know it’s no fun to be roflstomped and i hope you guys get a fairer matchup next week
but good on you guys for fighting anyway
(even if you do kill all my dolyaks )
/salute

[III] Third Legio, Aurora Glade
An Officer and a Gentlewoman

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jansy.8463

Jansy.8463

It’s just a numbers game between RoF and AG/Drakkar i think…

RoF are holding our own pretty well, especially when you have 2 AG Guilds of 25+ working well together when we have one group of 25. Hopefully we can continue to farm the AG swarm when you get SM back.

All the best guys and continue with the great gameplay!

Gold Cape via Hall of Monuments pls…

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: ankdarkwolf.1487

ankdarkwolf.1487

I think everyone clearly saw the differences in numbers and coverage there are in this matchup, but really, kudos to RoF because of their “never give up” attitude
We often saw groups with a lot more numbers than you leaving the map or bunkering behind the walls. You instead are not afraid to come and fight, using some diversion or trying different things, fighting with nails and teeth, giving your all. Thank you for the action you gave us

@the RoF mesmer that was killing our dolyaks in north-east DL border: thank you for /bow to me even if i was so drunk that i didn’t even gave you a decent fight. Sorry about that :P

Maeeve – The Unlikely Plan (TUP) – Cute! <3

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

I was the commander on Rof border, drakkar had some small presence not really a treat and Rof had i think their pugs and group of Naz, cheer for the fight, Pugs of rof don’t come out of a tower if you’re getting killed for 20 min is just wrong.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krato.4729

Krato.4729

I was the commander on Rof border, drakkar had some small presence not really a treat and Rof had i think their pugs and group of Naz, cheer for the fight, Pugs of rof don’t come out of a tower if you’re getting killed for 20 min is just wrong.

I’m not sure if I am reading this correctly, but are you telling people to stay hidden inside a tower rather than come out and play the game? If so, in my opinion that is the wrong message to be sending to people who play WvW. By challenging yourself against greater numbers you learn to improve your game, and really who cares if you die a lot as long as you are having fun.

If I misinterpreted the post then disregard this.

Kratoon – TUP Officer/Warband Leader

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

@Krato you cannot improve gameplay of Pug agains bigger group.
So it is better for pug to go hide to tower/keep. This way, organized group can improve their siege skills:-D

There is no fun agains enemy with double numbers. Or more.

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: ankdarkwolf.1487

ankdarkwolf.1487

@Krato you cannot improve gameplay of Pug agains bigger group.
So it is better for pug to go hide to tower/keep. This way, organized group can improve their siege skills:-D

There is no fun agains enemy with double numbers. Or more.

Imo the only problem with the bigger number is the kittening skill lag and the fps drop. It’s really strange how Anet wants to attract more ppl to www while they don’t even set up a decent playing environment.

Apart from this i agree with Krato, different conditions can teach the player different way to act: it’s not like you always have to throw yourself like a ram in the middle of an enemy group. RoF showed really good strategies on sunday night, and also in the last weeks Miller and Gunnar. And it was really fun to be in that kind of battles.

There’s always space for improvement, look at how pugs’ playstyle evolved in time. For example i’m not a fan of duels/spvp and i don’t do it at all: this end up in being bad for me, because i don’t know how to react when ppl try to gank me (ye, i’m a noob and easy prey :P ). Obviously after some trying ppl has all the right to feel exausted and leave/retreat in defensive place but the important thing is that you tried and next time you’ll know better what to (or not) do

P.S. my pov, don’t hate meh because i love (nearly) everyone. <3

Maeeve – The Unlikely Plan (TUP) – Cute! <3

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

WTNF guild from AG – Lul are you that bad you gotta make 3 ballistas an ac and hide by npcs and try to farm pugs on our north camp? Come on fight in open field like real wvwers. There’s a reason you got stomped on there.

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

@Krato basically what happend was we attacked dawn the top right tower, they had siege, we had very little supply, and Rof had enough number to push out of the tower and fight us without any big problem.
We start melee the gate has always, under arrow cart fire, water field goes, blast blast, we stay alive, they push out one time, we stay tight and wipe a group after an other, they go back into the tower.
They tower has now, 1 balista from up to top, target to the gate, 2 treb inside, 2-3 arrow cart firing.
Rof pugs stay defetead on front of the gate, some of them push down and try to ress, i push we wipe them.
i stay away from arrow cart range hoping that they push with all the people they have but nope they stay inside, they jump down again, we push and kill them again, no pugs is yet respawing. we keep doing this for 20 minutes( Btw we had everything in that map, bay, garrison, hill, all south tower and i think also the other top left tower)
They kept try to ress defeated player on the gate, when a simple respawn would take 30 sec, around 10 pushed down every time and got farmed for 20 min. around 17 min we drop a merchart for bag full.
What i meant is don’t ress if you can’t without getting wiped everything learn from mistakes, i wished they push out of the tower but they stayed in, i try to taunt them but aggro didn’t work.

At the end some of the farmed one decide to don’t come back, we open the gate take all the siege and take the tower.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Karahol.9840

I was hoping for some good fights with DL during primetime on EB, but none to be had since the matchup started. Did not expect anything from RoF and when i am commanding, i do not even bother to cap their stuff, unless i want to cause a distraction (rarely).
You still do damage on other maps with some kind of open-mic event you have(??), but it’s always one map at a time and it’s usually queued for us. Sigh…

Let’s hope our next meeting is with some more numbers on your side, so it will be more enjoyable for me too.

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Let’s hope our next meeting is with some more numbers on your side, so it will be more enjoyable for me too.

Welcome to playing against a server that is 6 ranks below you. We also get hit with that about once a month, and we don’t like it either. The matchup RNG being used lately is simply too wide too allow for interesting matchups, and a lot of players are giving up on this kitten.

FWIW, most of play here for a reason. We like the fact that normally have no Q time to get into the fight. We also like to be able to roam against our matchup server. The servers within the range our rank usually have a similar population of WvW players (RoS, the exception).

I could suggest you join our server for some interesting matchups, but based on the current RNG crap from Nerfnet, it wouldn’t happen. Have a nice day.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cluster.4159

Cluster.4159

run with 30-40 that’s the right size

Seems like AG is a double-faced server :P They say 40 ppl arent a blob if they crush other servers with it. lol 40 ppl? If they meet another server and they get crushed by 40 ppl Blobora Glade turns into Mimi Glade and the other server is just a noobish blob server.

Funny to see other server complain about AGs blobbing (which they never do vs server from higher tiers.) 40 ppl are just a normal smallscale group on AG
I never saw more than 40 ppl in one zerg, except the days vs Vizunah on EB there were 55 ppl with outmanned buff ^^

Even 5 weeks later they cried a river to deso. And Deso just ignored it and there was only good reputation from them. Was funny to read that. So much thx to Deso :P

And I’ll bet even “28 Weeks Later” the HEH guys who were driven insane by us (like they said xDD) will cry more tears. It seems like the Drakkar-Sea was created from AG tears.

Ah yes… the teaming up story… this is just another fun part of your insane minds RS never teamed up with others. Even if other german servers teamed up for karma trains in the past. RS never did that. But its fun to see that accusations, only because AM blobs more and uses more ACs and you even hate them aswell xD

-]Deadly Fragrancy[- we are imbO!
Yeah my voice was heard, I’ve got my permanent Rabbit-Finisher <3!

(edited by Cluster.4159)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malkithe.2084

Malkithe.2084

Thankyou to Naz for the GvG, we hope you guys had fun. Nice respectful guild

Co-leader of Flare [FIRE]

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

run with 30-40 that’s the right size

Seems like AG is a double-faced server :P They say 40 ppl arent a blob if they crush other servers with it. lol 40 ppl? If they meet another server and they get crushed by 40 ppl Blobora Glade turns into Mimi Glade and the other server is just a noobish blob server.

Funny to see other server complain about AGs blobbing (which they never do vs server from higher tiers.) 40 ppl are just a normal smallscale group on AG
I never saw more than 40 ppl in one zerg, except the days vs Vizunah on EB there were 55 ppl with outmanned buff ^^

Even 5 weeks later they cried a river to deso. And Deso just ignored it and there was only good reputation from them. Was funny to read that. So much thx to Deso :P

And I’ll bet even “28 Weeks Later” the HEH guys who were driven insane by us (like they said xDD) will cry more tears. It seems like the Drakkar-Sea was created from AG tears.

Ah yes… the teaming up story… this is just another fun part of your insane minds RS never teamed up with others. Even if other german servers teamed up for karma trains in the past. RS never did that. But its fun to see that accusations, only because AM blobs more and uses more ACs and you even hate them aswell xD

-looks through that and tries to find something that’s actually true-
HEH guys? nope, I’m afraid it’s only me from my guild your server’s driven insane, and by insane, I mean that I have been filled with a lust for vengeance, that’s why I spend hours contesting your keeps just to annoy you (and believe me, it works!). You definatly team up with AM, there’s no other way you could have such good coordination with them, once isn’t too bad, but when you do it so many times, the game’s up. Also, we do not blob anywhere near as much as you do.

You constantly scheme with and backstab other servers, your server has the morals of sewer rats (sewer rats will eat their own siblings) I don’t actually mind AM that much compared to your server, I refuse to boycott WvW when we fight you. I’ve only ever met one decent RS, he was a mesmer who hung around the jump puzzle. The rest of you just arrow cart camp and blob up to ridiculous numbers.

Btw, here’s some more proof that you team up with AM. http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/26 look at weeks 21 and 20 on this website, us and GD got absolutely crushed while fighting you + AM, despite the fact that we were actually doing quite well around that time. apart from the few people wishing to leave + those who like to fight honourably, RS are nothing but a load of sewer rats and always will be.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

Wanted to say regardless of the score I was impressed by RoF. I know you guys are from a lower tier but you do well for your size. Keep up the good work. and keep fighting no matter the size of your opponent. Trust me you can only get better by fighting when the odds are against you. Cheers and Salute to Rof And on another note id like to apologize if any AG people have gotten a big ego during the matchup. Some people cant handle victories with a humble heart. Just know we’ve been battered and bruised in the past and fought tooth and nail while outmanned outnumbered and outclassed

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cluster.4159

Cluster.4159

I’ve only ever met one decent RS, he was a mesmer who hung around the jump puzzle. The rest of you just arrow cart camp and blob up to ridiculous numbers.

Oh lol. Yeah just put all the people on the server in one pot. I’m roaming around a lot. And I’m always happy to have nice 1vs1. And i even had nice 1vs1 with the guys from FURY. There was a time as they were on your server i could just run through their guild group and no one hits me. Sometimes even 1 of them stopped to give me a 1vs1. There are only 3 or 4 guilds i’ve met with exactly the same behaviour. All others are praying that they really respect roamers in the forum and on battlefield they just roll over them. And some of them even start dancing o.O And there are a lot of ppl roaming around. The thing you forget at this point is, that there are 24h of fighting and 4 different maps. On different times at different places you’ll have a completely different view of your fighting day. So maybe on one border theres just the big zerg and on the other border there are 5 guilds on 5 places. I remember one reset day we had 5 groups there. 1 at the bay, 1 at hills, 1 at upper right, 1 at lower right and 1 for the supplys and the only thing in the forum was crying about the blobs in your middlekeep. Even if we had to group up cuz everyone from you was in there to defend the last bastion.

Btw, here’s some more proof that you team up with AM. http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/26 look at weeks 21 and 20 on this website, us and GD got absolutely crushed while fighting you + AM, despite the fact that we were actually doing quite well around that time. apart from the few people wishing to leave + those who like to fight honourably, RS are nothing but a load of sewer rats and always will be.

Points arent really reliable. Because what you not see is that AM was in this weeks just too lowranked for their real strength. In this weeks they got 4 WvW Guilds from Kodasch. And even we on RS were surprised of their blobs and ACs. So this only shows what everytime happens if two servers with a high coverage meet one from a lower tier. Its just that what happens to everyone and even to RS in the last weeks. You get Elona and Vizu/Baruch/whatever and both of the other servers just have their whole border and the fights are on the weakest borderlands.
So if i would argue like you, everytime this happens the other servers team up right? ^^

So sry for that guys, i’m normally not the one whos discussing kitten at other matchup threads, but this has to be said and som guys of AG are posting in our threads nearly every week.

Have fun and much loot in your matchup

-]Deadly Fragrancy[- we are imbO!
Yeah my voice was heard, I’ve got my permanent Rabbit-Finisher <3!

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

You definatly team up with AM, there’s no other way you could have such good coordination with them, once isn’t too bad, but when you do it so many times, the game’s up.

I dont know is they teamed up or not. But based on your “evidence” and based on what I see at daily basis, AG is teamed up with Drakkars against RoF. (for Shino its serious, for rest /ironic)

Because I dont know how else you get such goot coordination. And I dont think about big attacks at multiple targets. Smaller group of AG at Dawns, FIRE at Gari, Drakkars at Bay.
But on daily basis we see on our borderland that AG attacks. First attack failes and they Drakkars in exact moment when AG withdraws from fight, Drakkars start attacking other gate. If the succeed DL and AG comes to inner to do the same at inner gates.
Teamed up. Definitelly. Yea. CoooOOoo.

Thanks AG and DL for interesting matchup. And I think I can speak for whole RoF: we dont want to see you again until we have enought people. :-D, then OYu will know the pain (intended?)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstract.9258

Abstract.9258

Thanks Cluster.4159 for the nice words. I am sad to see some severs and guilds do not have same view on solo roaming as we do hang in the buddy.

Corrupted Thunder / Pay me for Stealth

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Karahol.9840

Shouts out to the DSV guild yesterday during our fights in DL garri and the rest of the DL forces! You lacked the toughness and tankiness to push through the choke points, but your movement&stacking were good and there were some nice standoffs.

Good luck for the next matchup to all servers.
Hoping all get the match they deserve to be in.

Thanks AG and DL for interesting matchup. And I think I can speak for whole RoF: we dont want to see you again until we have enought people. :-D, then OYu will know the pain (intended?)

Bring the pain train!

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Yep i hope to see Rof again only when they got enough people, is not fun do karma train and stomping inferior numbers, in Ag we have fought outmanned for months and now when the number are near if is not a good guild is not a challenge, i tryed to get a gvg going but nobody anwser me, hope you get matched with a more fair opponent.

Drakkar i don’t know do you had transfer out, or people just got demoralise? until like 2 week ago you were one of the closest server to us, you had the numbers but i don’t know what happend this week.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

(edited by Amelia Knox.9362)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Thanks Cluster.4159 for the nice words. I am sad to see some severs and guilds do not have same view on solo roaming as we do hang in the buddy.

The fact that that message was directed at someone from Riverside made me giggle, then laugh and made me laugh enough for the tears to be flowing over my cheeks. I’m not even kidding, that’s what really happened :’). Riverside is extremely blobby and if you are roaming as one player you will get kicked in the face by the 8 players that are camping every camp or the 80 players that run around the rest of the map.
As for FURY, if a solo player comes near them, they will chase him and kill him, as they have proven many times.

Thanks for the laugh Abstract <3

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Abstract.9258

The fact that that message was directed at someone from Riverside made me giggle, then laugh and made me laugh enough for the tears to be flowing over my cheeks. I’m not even kidding, that’s what really happened :’). Riverside is extremely blobby and if you are roaming as one player you will get kicked in the face by the 8 players that are camping every camp or the 80 players that run around the rest of the map.
As for FURY, if a solo player comes near them, they will chase him and kill him, as they have proven many times.

Mr van honk unlike you [FURY] does not run pug zergs over 1v1s at windmill and we tend not to hunt down solo roamers. I am sad to say same cannot be said for you someone is still a little mad we played tennis with him maybe?

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Mr van honk unlike you [FURY] does not run pug zergs over 1v1s at windmill and we tend not to hunt down solo roamers. I am sad to say same cannot be said for you someone is still a little mad we played tennis with him maybe?

That is somewhere far in the history, you’ll only see me around the windmill when I’m in a GvG myself.
I’ve seen you chasing down single or duo targets countless times, and even though you will probably deny it, [FURY] is just another loot-hungry guild who forgot what they transferred for: fights. Another things that proves you don’t really care about the fights anymore is the fact that you have at least a dozen pugs following you whereever you go.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

That is somewhere far in the history, you’ll only see me around the windmill when I’m in a GvG myself.
I’ve seen you chasing down single or duo targets countless times, and even though you will probably deny it, [FURY] is just another loot-hungry guild who forgot what they transferred for: fights. Another things that proves you don’t really care about the fights anymore is the fact that you have at least a dozen pugs following you whereever you go.

Ah yeah, we forgot to equip the anti-pug utility on our skill bar. Afterwards we were in combat and couldn’t change it.

Your arguments really prove you are just a child, not even sure i can call them arguments. You just keep your little hate speech going mr. van Honk, i’m guessing you still haven’t recovered from your whole guild rage quitting because of you?

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Ah yeah, we forgot to equip the anti-pug utility on our skill bar. Afterwards we were in combat and couldn’t change it.

Your arguments really prove you are just a child, not even sure i can call them arguments. You just keep your little hate speech going mr. van Honk, i’m guessing you still haven’t recovered from your whole guild rage quitting because of you?

Hah nice and below the belt, you don’t even come with arguments, just plain insults. Yes, I’ll keep speeching untill [FURY] stops: 1) Speeching about how low numbers are not accepted on other servers as they like to run very high numbers themselves (if they can’t reach it themselves, PuGs will do fine) 2) Defending actions like the ones of hoax, which is completely rediculous to defend. 3) -If the previous two are not fulfilled- existing.

P.S. It was just 5 players who were openly raging at me, I also recieved calls of support, more than those 5 who were raging at me

It’s easy to say I’m a kid with my arguments, but if bad arguments make me a kid, what does that make you? For not using arguments at all?

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Abstract.9258

Maybe but old habits die hard… as you are bringing up gvgs what happened last time our guilds had one even numbers? and I have seen your guilds highlight videos hardly one to speak

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Maybe but old habits die hard… as you are bringing up gvgs what happened last time our guilds had one even numbers? and I have seen your guilds highlight videos hardly one to speak

Hm another bad quality of FURY members, so full of themselves, thinking they are the best of the world. I’m very interested in our next meeting, last time we were up against GH we wiped you multiple times on the field, and you refused to GvG us. Do I sense fear? Don’t bring my guild into this, these are actions of myself personally, and I will face your reactions personally. My guild has not a single thing to do with this.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frax.4562

Frax.4562

Can you discuss this in private please? I think no one is interested in your affairs especially because Aurora Glade is not matched with Gunnar’s Hold this week. Just play the game, have fun and respect your opponents. Cheers.

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Hm another bad quality of FURY members, so full of themselves, thinking they are the best of the world. I’m very interested in our next meeting, last time we were up against GH we wiped you multiple times on the field, and you refused to GvG us. Do I sense fear? Don’t bring my guild into this, these are actions of myself personally, and I will face your reactions personally. My guild has not a single thing to do with this.

Wasn’t this coming from the guy who said every post a member makes represent his guild? I hardly think we are the best as far as gvg goes I am not in charge of that maybe person who is didn’t see any improvement and expected another 0-8. On any note I am going to be bigger before you go forum warrior see you around Mr van honk.

No, hoax’ posts represented the guild as soon as [FURY] accepted it to happen. Please keep thinking that it’ll be another 0-8 and you’ll see what underestimating does to you.
See you around, mister hypocrit.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

who’s side to take, FURY or Argwulf? I don’t really want to argue with either, I want to argue with Riverhide more. Btw, RS, do you remember when AG was trying to take durious back from AM when your blob appears out of nowhere, wipes the AG zerg attacking the tower, then runs off again, even though you could have easily taken the tower (wooden gate on half health) ? Because I sure do remember that!

Or do you remember when you launched a huge distraction attack at the northern camp in AG borderlands, while this happened, AM launched a massive suprise golem assault on the garri that would have taken a good half an hour to plan, which means that they couldn’t have simply taken advantage of the situation? Because I remember that too!

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

anyway, Para and Arg, don’t argue. If you want to settle this, then do it by dueling in a PvP arena! Btw Para, I can’t wait for GH and AG to get matched together again <3
edit: btw, why are you calling him Mr. Van Honk?
any chance I can be called Mr. Von Holy?

(edited by Silent Shino.7239)

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

I do believe in good banter, not a fan of jumping into a matchup thread that doesn’t concern oneself and having nothing positive to say.

Otherwise I think most of us would be asking “how’s the blob going abbadon?” in their thread daily

Disappointed we weren’t taken up on any GvGs, 2 weeks in a row no takers, makes for sadpanda.

Although next week with many folks on holiday we might struggle ourselves with numbers for that, we’ll see who we get.

Here’s to hoping for a matchup with a good mix of guilds.

Cya round RoF and DL, Kind Regards TUP

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

Sorry to hijack the thread, even though it was not unprovoked! quoting: “As for FURY, if a solo player comes near them, they will chase him and kill him, as they have proven many times.
Thanks for the laugh Abstract <3”. The honor had to be defended!

Last post here and you all can go back to saying GG to eachother.

Mr van honk, the reason why i don’t provide counter arguments is because i find it futile to argue with children. Second reason is because i like to wind you up and you bite so easy, see your response with a whole explanation.

Now if you feel like responding, please do so in for example a thread on the AG forums where we can all speculate where the name van Honk came from.

A good reset to all and much hugs and kisses

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrZigwah.2165

MrZigwah.2165

Just wanted to echo the sentiments that i have seen more fight from RoF and DL than most servers, especially considering your lack of numbers compared with us. Also i am sorry for all the AG players saying we never blob when that is what they have been doing all week to you. Try not to hate us too much every servers fair weather players/guilds and world completionists come out when they are on top. When we are loosing next week they will all disappear, along with their forum bravado.

War Dad TUP

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

Sorry to hijack the thread, even though it was not unprovoked! quoting: “As for FURY, if a solo player comes near them, they will chase him and kill him, as they have proven many times.
Thanks for the laugh Abstract <3”. The honor had to be defended!

Last post here and you all can go back to saying GG to eachother.

Mr van honk, the reason why i don’t provide counter arguments is because i find it futile to argue with children. Second reason is because i like to wind you up and you bite so easy, see your response with a whole explanation.

Now if you feel like responding, please do so in for example a thread on the AG forums where we can all speculate where the name van Honk came from.

A good reset to all and much hugs and kisses

Para, If I guess right, will you tell me where the name van honk came from?

19/7 RoF/Aurora/Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: hallonknopp.6532

hallonknopp.6532

No tell me, tell me!!! Can’t believe it…

Random PUG (scum)