20/09: Underworld/Dzagonur/Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

Yes! Let’s all move to Vabbi

Please, don’t spoil Vabbi with your zerginess. And for a change, try not to run from a 1v1 or sometimes even 1v2 (both UW and FSP).

/edit: Thanks to the GuM thief i fought at northeast camp, UW border. I’m still wondering how i managed to beat perplexity runes (13 stacks confusion max iirc) with only my torch to cleanse them ^^

Same goes for your server, running away from a 1 vs 1 and then comming back with 1,2 or even 3 little helpers is something that often happens, every server has runners….

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

Even if we had much lower numbers yesterday, we had a nice run with nice fights with the guild all around our border.

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

in Match-ups

Posted by: poepie.6570

poepie.6570

Even if we had much lower numbers yesterday, we had a nice run with nice fights with the guild all around our border.

(I was in that run) I must say, you guys have a nice fighting spirit, to bad for you most of the time it were suicicde attacks but atleast you had fun, so did we. ;p

For the Xroads fight in that eve, we were trying to leave that camp but you kept comming out of the portal ;c why don’t you let us go?

Later on you got some loot from us, but we were doing science! ;D

Might see you again soon… ish..

in Match-ups

Posted by: ClanSilmarillion.4091

ClanSilmarillion.4091

Hello, fellow punchbags of the silver league. We are all thinking it, but i’m going to say it! Major guilds of FSP and UW merge onto one server? Why be the punchbags when we could be doing the punching?

P.S don’t rage

Well I for one wouldnt want to lose a good opponent like FSP due to a merger but fighting WITH you may be just as fun as fighting AGAINST you :-) Maybe your suggestion will get more attention when season starts with Deso-UW-FSP matchup :-) Kudos for making a bold and forthcoming suggestion like this. (And if you were trolling, well, you good in what you do lol)

@UW (guess not for long)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xerion.8014

Xerion.8014

Is Dzagonur anti-roaming??

Because i’m getting hunted on your borderlands. The only thing i’m doing there is looking for 1v1’s. If i find them you guys interfere when passing by or bring the zerg to kill me. Pretty sad dont you think?

Allthough i have to say it really made me laugh when you brought your zerg along to kill me. I take it as a compliment.

Take care.

Xerion The Fierced – #1 Ranger Extraordinary
“Beautiful, talented and unique.”
Velocity [VcY] – Somewhere roaming on Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: CharlieBear.2741

CharlieBear.2741

I was very happy to see a FSP guild not blob up, even though you guys had lower numbers than even us, I’ve been disappointed with some guilds that have been blobbing although i remember them being good guilds that didn’t normally do that. Anyway thank you [SOUL] for good fights yesterday!

[TA] necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

Because i’m getting hunted on your borderlands. The only thing i’m doing there is looking for 1v1’s. If i find them you guys interfere when passing by or bring the zerg to kill me. Pretty sad dont you think?

Allthough i have to say it really made me laugh when you brought your zerg along to kill me. I take it as a compliment.

Take care.

Seems like it, havent been able to find 1 1 vs 1 with a Dz player today. Found enough 5 to 10 player hunting party’s….

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: krijgsheer.9624

krijgsheer.9624

Well I for one wouldnt want to lose a good opponent like FSP due to a merger but fighting WITH you may be just as fun as fighting AGAINST you :-) Maybe your suggestion will get more attention when season starts with Deso-UW-FSP matchup :-) Kudos for making a bold and forthcoming suggestion like this. (And if you were trolling, well, you good in what you do lol)

I am for an alliance against the top silver league servers. Maybe combined we can have the coverage of Deso. We wouldn’t be a spectator than and we will have an influence on the outcome of the winner. The devs always said they wanted three servers so the lowest two can take the highest down.
And we probabbly have a forum war also, what else do we want from gw 2. :p

FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bunkie.6341

Bunkie.6341

UnderPeaks? ShiverWorld?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Areann.1304

Areann.1304

Fsp guild [DIE] Gj glitching into a fully upgraded jerrifers then flipping it, no gate down or anything. You’re a disappointment to both your server and this matchup. IF you can’t cap a tower without glitching this isn’t the game for you.

DIE doesn’t condone glitching, I’ll look into it

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Take care.

Afaik most of our roamers are very very rarely on homelands (and eb, for the matter). This is true at least for me, BNF, FEAR and some other guilds.

in Match-ups

Xerion.8014

Credits to the guardian called Toxic Youth from the guild The Dishonored Army [TDA] for giving me my best 1v1 today.
Was a good fight, it could have continued for hours. Really enjoyed it.

Hope to encounter you again this week

(edited by Xerion.8014)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ToXic.2786

ToXic.2786

Hey Toxic Youth here! :P The 1v1 was rly fun. Btw my guild is called [TDA] =)

Toxic Youth – Lvl 80 Guardian
Still undefeated in sPvP 1v1

(edited by ToXic.2786)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

looking out of a windows is more fun than play against fps and dazgo.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

Epic fights on DZ border this night !
Nice fight with SPRG !

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monstrowhale.9156

Monstrowhale.9156

/cheer for UW night 10v1 zerg!

Kind regards,
FSP

Plantbearpig [PONY]
FSP

(edited by Monstrowhale.9156)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monstrowhale.9156

Monstrowhale.9156

looking out of a windows is more fun than play against fps and dazgo.

Yep, you are way too pro at night, bro.

Plantbearpig [PONY]
FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dei Veien.2456

Dei Veien.2456

Pst, XxX doesn’t join those massive zergs as far as I know. If there are enough guildies online they run tagless and as a group, I think they number about 20 or so though I could be mistaken.

Other than that, I kinda wish I could play a bit more during the peek hours, but what I am able to play I am sorta having fun. Doing a little bit of roaming but it seems to be anti beneficial at the moment. (that and I seriously need to consider fully gearing my new mesmer)

Order of Intoxication [PSY]

(edited by Dei Veien.2456)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

Well i have to agree with Nem. The only groups that actually run alone once a day are Kale and PunK. And both of these guilds are quite big compared with us and XxX. If we whiped them once they come back together or they dont come back at all.

Anyways we say gg for the few nice fights we had against Kale and PunK even though most of them got interrupted either from FSP or from UW…

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amber.8193

Amber.8193

Well well some bad FSP guys tried to glitch again in Jerri this morning…
C’mon what happened to you fsp ? You are waaay better than that usually

in Match-ups

Posted by: ClanSilmarillion.4091

ClanSilmarillion.4091

UnderPeaks? ShiverWorld?

Funderpearls

@UW (guess not for long)

in Match-ups

Xerion.8014

Well well some bad FSP guys tried to glitch again in Jerri this morning…
C’mon what happened to you fsp ? You are waaay better than that usually

That a few guys on FSP try to glitch, does not mean the whole server has changed in a glitching abuser.

In every server you got some people who take those glitches as an advantage. FSP has them, UW has them. Everyone has them

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kontrolle.3514

Kontrolle.3514

Low-skill UW-zerglings horrible matchup,.
Gamebraking lamerbuilds and a horrible player attidude.

Might be the worsed month since release.

Gamebraking? No, you mean gamebreaking.
Attidude? No, you mean attitude.
Worsed? No, you mean worst.

You’re welcome.

I can guarantee you that Kontrolle’s skill is much better than his english ^^

Besides, UW skill generally seems a lot higher than FSP. Granted, they are a lot of D/P thieves and reg warriors around, which aren’t really fun playing against, but here’s still hoping that ArenaNet someday manages to fix these.

As long as im sober my english isnt that bad.^^
But this matchup is still horrible. I just hope that dzago wont end in the same league as UW.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.4678

Zen.4678

[BNF] mesmer on FSP border near orchard about 10 mins ago, nice fight. Hope to meet you again.

in Match-ups

Xerion.8014

This matchup is getting better by the day, i’m serious, the first few days roaming and doing duels was awfull.

Now i found myself a Underworld D/D Ele, wich i fought for almost 15 min untill i finally got him downed. His name was Diego C B or someting and was from the [SLAY] guild.

Thanks for the great fight and hope more great fights are comming in the few days that are left in this matchup.

Go roamers !!

(edited by Xerion.8014)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

This matchup is getting better by the day, i’m serious, the first few days roaming and doing duels was awfull.

Now i found myself a Underworld D/D Ele, wich i fought for almost 15 min untill i finally got him downed. His name was Diego C B or someting and was from the [SLAY] guild.

Thanks for the great fight and hope more great fights are comming in the few days that are left in this matchup.

Go roamers !!

It takes you 15min to take down a D/d Ele?
Oh my :p
joke
No.. rly..15min?:p

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

[BNF] mesmer on FSP border near orchard about 10 mins ago, nice fight. Hope to meet you again.

Could be me, i remember some fights there, are you a necro or thief by any chance?

/edit: My char is basically quite dark (if you have enemy colors enabled) using gs + sword/torch.

in Match-ups

Zen.4678

Could be me, i remember some fights there, are you a necro or thief by any chance?

/edit: My char is basically quite dark (if you have enemy colors enabled) using gs + sword/torch.

No, I’m a mesmer as well. Was fighting my clone build, except GS v staff, and Mantra of Resolve v Arcane Thievery.

in Match-ups

Xerion.8014

PpThanks for the great fight and hope more great fights are comming in the few days that are left in this matchup.

Go roamers !!

joke

Well perhaps it was 10 then, but a good d/d ele can be hard to kill in a duel.
Ofcourse you will be dead in under a minute. joke
And fights that are taking that long shows that your opponent knows his class and knows how to play d/d.

I have encountered enough d/d ele’s that were pretty bad.
And yes the had ones are easy bait and then the fight wont last +10 minutes.

Let’s keep it friendly oke?

(edited by Xerion.8014)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

PpThanks for the great fight and hope more great fights are comming in the few days that are left in this matchup.

Go roamers !!

joke

Well perhaps it was 10 then, but a good d/d ele can be hard to kill in a duel.Ofcourse you will be dead in under a minute. joke and fights that are taking that long shows that your opponent knows his class and knows how to play d/d. I have encountered enough d/d ele’s that were pretty bad. And yes the had ones are easy bait and then the fight wont last +10 minutes.

Let’s keep it friendly oke?

Also depends if u roll the class of your enemy yourself I guess..
Takes me max 2mins to take down an Ele (if it doesnt RTL + teleport away from me to run)
Ofcourse, only with a specific build that is

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luez.1937

Luez.1937

Fifth time taking Jerri now in one hour. UW, learn to mesmer sweep

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

No, I’m a mesmer as well. Was fighting my clone build, except GS v staff, and Mantra of Resolve v Arcane Thievery.

Hmm…if it was me, i’m unable to remember Nubu wasn’t there at the time so it would have to be either Lilith (human) or me (asura).

in Match-ups

Posted by: evilgab.8517

evilgab.8517

Fifth time taking Jerri now in one hour. UW, learn to mesmer sweep

for sure, but you should learn to defend you borderland instead, i completly capped it 2 times with ballistas cause i was out of rams

same for dzagonur, but i hope they appreciated my cows from crossroads directly to citadel waypoint <3

thanks both the server for the farm btw, done 10 WvW ranks, all my zerg has appreciated

Attachments:

Tifa Eg Lockhart
Leader of Villani Maleducati [VM]
Former Commander of Underworld

in Match-ups

Zen.4678

Hmm…if it was me, i’m unable to remember Nubu wasn’t there at the time so it would have to be either Lilith (human) or me (asura).

If I recall, it was a human, so might have been Lilith then. Still a good fight and hope to meet more of you. Been roaming borders more (mainly an EB roamer) as I’ve heard nothing but good things about [BNF] and wanted to see the skill first hand and I have. My fave example was watching 1 [BNF] warrior fight 4 outside of SM a few days ago. One was dead and downed at least two others before overwhelmed by 7 or 8. Suitably impressed and hoping to find more of you today

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

Hehe . Hope u will find us.

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in Match-ups

Xerion.8014

Sorry but those guys at UW’s keep at EB are really the worst players i’ve seen lol. Ganking on 1 guy with 2 players, then 4, then 10. And when you guys had 10 you finally could kill me.

And you guys even got guts to laugh. Wow you really did something that is pretty awesome. Killing 1 guy with 10 guys. Congratz on being a complete moron.

in Match-ups

Zen.4678

Sorry but those guys at UW’s keep at EB are really the worst players i’ve seen lol. Ganking on 1 guy with 2 players, then 4, then 10. And when you guys had 10 you finally could kill me.

And you guys even got guts to laugh. Wow you really did something that is pretty awesome. Killing 1 guy with 10 guys. Congratz on being a complete moron.

Happens both all ways a lot sadly and I’ve seen [Kale] do the same. You should be proud when it takes that many to kill you, at least that’s what I’m always told.

Hehe . Hope u will find us.

Can’t wait. Hopping into borders now

(edited by Zen.4678)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

for sure, but you should learn to defend you borderland instead, i completly capped it 2 times with ballistas cause i was out of rams

Why? You seriously cant see that you have Rams? I think perhaps you should give all your siege to somebody with eyes.

Also shout out to the GuM Ranger who put up a hell of a fight in water camp last night, you would have kept me going for hours and i would have probably ended up walking away and giving up, if you didn’t make the mistake of choosing water combat, as soon as you went into water I smiled to myself and thought “now your mine” Good fight

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: evilgab.8517

evilgab.8517

Why? You seriously cant see that you have Rams? I think perhaps you should give all your siege to somebody with eyes.

sry bro, i needed that 7 rams to ram your spawn

Tifa Eg Lockhart
Leader of Villani Maleducati [VM]
Former Commander of Underworld

in Match-ups

Zen.4678

Found you!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: VaaCrow.3076

VaaCrow.3076

Dear [Kale] are you all so bad that when capping a sentry/borderlands bloodlust that when you come across an opponent you feel the compelling need to run away? Not once have any of you stood and fought me 1v1 on any of the points, or when roaming , you simply run to the other 4 members of your party and hide in a tower… Is it something i’ve done? You guys should all hang around in one of the camps, thats where the rest of the ambient chickens seem to live, you’d all fit in very well there!

[Rise] Madness Rises Guild Leader [Kei Shade-ranger]
May our BL break all foes. Fear our babou!
Gunnars Hold Represent! <3

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

That FSP blob on their bl just now managed to crash my game…how can playing like this be any fun?

Also, it seems kinda weird for a guild named [TPK] The Player Killers to run away from a 1v1 before even receiving a single point of damage

/edit @Zen: Yeah, that’s me ^^ I might have even fought you but i was kinda scared to face a fully buffed condi-mesmer (with or without perplexity?) with only my trusty torch ^^

(edited by Iavra.8510)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

That FSP blob on their bl just now managed to crash my game…how can playing like this be any fun?

Also, it seems kinda weird for a guild named [TPK] The Player Killers to run away from a 1v1 before even receiving a single point of damage

/edit @Zen: Yeah, that’s me ^^ I might have even fought you but i was kinda scared to face a fully buffed condi-mesmer (with or without perplexity?) with only my trusty torch ^^

If you had been in your own bl you would have seen a blob of at least equal size from your server. I don’t understand blob whine posts when your own server does it.

FSP as a server want to get to silver league so we are trying hard to get there and maintain a position there.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

I’m never on our homelands mainly because of us blobbing. You will see me running solo most of the time, sometimes running with other BNF but rarely in a full group.

in Match-ups

Zen.4678

With perplexity. Going to try something new/sneaky though once I have the funds to see how it works ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

like 100 german running all togheter with swat hon and other guild on an EMPTY border rofl.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qla.1347

Qla.1347

Dear VaaCrow, on behalf of Kalevala I’m glad to hear our efforts to rustle your jimmies is working flawlessly. Please continue your ongoing quest to glory.

Your valuable input here in forums really keeps us going day in and day out! Please try to post videos or screenshots next time so we in Kalevala get to your level.Thank you.

in Match-ups

VaaCrow.3076

Dear VaaCrow, on behalf of Kalevala I’m glad to hear our efforts to rustle your jimmies is working flawlessly. Please continue your ongoing quest to glory.

Your valuable input here in forums really keeps us going day in and day out! Please try to post videos or screenshots next time so we in Kalevala get to your level.Thank you.

Your request will be upheld and for the remaining day (possibly days if we’re rematched) i shall indeed take up the task of submitting screenshots and videos of the backs of you where and when i can. I will also continue in my quest to seek a Un-chickeny (unlikely) oppenent within your guild. As for my level, I don’t think that will be possible, that requires you to stay and fight, and use the 1-5 keys on your keyboard. Good luck, you will need it!

in Match-ups

Posted by: beastudyr.4691

beastudyr.4691

Dear [Kale] are you all so bad that when capping a sentry/borderlands bloodlust that when you come across an opponent you feel the compelling need to run away? Not once have any of you stood and fought me 1v1 on any of the points, or when roaming , you simply run to the other 4 members of your party and hide in a tower… Is it something i’ve done? You guys should all hang around in one of the camps, thats where the rest of the ambient chickens seem to live, you’d all fit in very well there!

Hey VaaCrow, do you want to know a secret? When we are capping the borderlands bloodlust, we are still using our teambuilds. Tell me, is there a point in doing a 1v1 with a teambuild against someone with a dueling/roaming build? I didn’t think so either.
Secondly, when our WvW leader tells us to regroup, we go regroup; we don’t go do a pointless 1v1 that doesn’t give any benefit.
I thank you for your input over things you can clearly not understand.

P.S. If you want to duel a [kale] member that bad, go talk to Xerion.8014

in Match-ups

VaaCrow.3076

Hey VaaCrow, do you want to know a secret? When we are capping the borderlands bloodlust, we are still using our teambuilds. Tell me, is there a point in doing a 1v1 with a teambuild against someone with a dueling/roaming build? I didn’t think so either.
Secondly, when our WvW leader tells us to regroup, we go regroup; we don’t go do a pointless 1v1 that doesn’t give any benefit.
I thank you for your input over things you can clearly not understand.

P.S. If you want to duel a [kale] member that bad, go talk to Xerion.8014

I didn’t post here because you ran from me roaming, that wouldn’t bother me. You simply run from any sort of balanced fight. If i’m defending a camp, sentry, or a bloodlust point, you literallaly take one hit to test the water, and run. Theres a large difference between you being group built and you being too afraid to enter a fight. I think you should be less afraid of losing the stacks you built up killing marsh drakes, personally. As for benefit, What benefit does running away give? is it rewarded with badges and wxp and realm points? same as kiling a player, capping a tower, camp is? Thought not, you wouldn’t understand i guess.