20/9 Abaddon's / BB / Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

Q:

Is it my turn to start the topic?

Have a good week guys! Sad we didn’t get Piken so we could kill DVG but you guys are still acceptable.

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

Hell yeah, finally a nicer match-up where we stand more of a chance. Good luck to all, hope we can have some nice fights this week.

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eniav.9064

Eniav.9064

Nice fights tonight guys, special thank you to BULL was a fun always respect to you guys.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arvibe.2394

Arvibe.2394

Yes, nice fights tonight, thanks GoD and FG.

<3 Deso.

Shoepato – Leader of [BuLL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Thanks to all that fought the pink pain train event, racked up 1.6k kills on reset. AM the fight at your keep that went on for 40 minutes in EB was entertaining haha <3

http://i.imgur.com/3jiJc5K.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5XLrApt.jpg

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

(edited by Ins.7139)

in Match-ups

Posted by: alesgar.4651

alesgar.4651

Nice to see you again, deso

GL to all!

Impures [imp] ~ Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Good night plenty of squirmishes.
See you in the darkness,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Would be nicer fights when Bull fight together with GoD and FG

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Shoepato hi

Message Body length must at least be 15.

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Was some funny stuff going on in Abbadon bl last night with [AFTL] taking the helm and [CS] and other small guilds like [ARTE] i believe in support.

Didn’t quite have the numbers to sustain any real pressure on either opponent so we focused on holding bay sieging up etc, every time we tried a push on Abbadon we where heavily outnumbered and they would retaliate by breaking through N gate and pushing through to S and back out to cap vale camp and drain our supply down.

Nice to see some old faces like [siN] from BB glad to see you guys still as large and formidable an opponent as always poor Carcasstro from AFTL felt like he had a target on his back all night lol.

As we wound down our raid for the night we where replaced by the Pain Train from EB led by Ins but even that proved no match for the combined efforts of siN and BB forces in Hills and later the huge 90+ blob of Abbadon determined to take Bay our relief force got held up engaging [siN] at vale just as you where on the inner gate, oh well was fun whilst it lasted and thanks to everyone for putting in the effort and to our opponents for giving us a pasting.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arvibe.2394

Arvibe.2394

Haha hi Ajaxx, didnt see u yesterday slacker.

Shoepato – Leader of [BuLL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Haha hi Ajaxx, didnt see u yesterday slacker.

Was camping this bloody Dragooooon for the last thing I needed.

4 days only 2 kills… always stuck in overflow lol.

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in Match-ups

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

I didn’t expect to see a golem army from Abaddon @ 4.20am to take Hills on his BL!

Good luck this week and have fun! See you on the battlefield!

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

Haha. Yeah, our hills-golemrush was really nice. As the commander at that time i had to decide if we try to get our border back starting with the wood towers and garrison or if we go high risk and go hills first before it got a waypoint. We went for the high risk solution:D. That said: We had to abort the attack 2 times. During the first try someone hit the gate while we tried to kill the guard so we had to run away. Durin our second try we got spotted by some of your dolyak protectors. We then waited in our secret spott where the golems were until the dolayk arrived in hills and went for the gate. Was a really intense mission for us and we were really excited when we managed to cap the hill:D. Thx for the fight^

Also i want to thank everyone on our side who took part in that attack:D

(edited by Nauda.3678)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Some footage from that siege:

Was fun but with that amount of defenders inside and 5 ac’s perma shooting at entrance it was kinda impossible… Maybe if we had omega’s it wouldn’t melt in 5s :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sombike.6291

Sombike.6291

Toss!!! What is that sound, I need to hear more of it
That was one good choke point though, I tried to get in with my mesmer 2 times, made it in about 30 centimeters … yes, from the first aoe ring …

LeBlop – [Dius] – Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

Desolation will be trying to drop position/ppt until the league, have good fights this week guys.

in Match-ups

Nauda.3678

So you guys are seriously trying to go for silver league? Not that i do really care but that’s kinda… ah well I just don’t say anything.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

So you guys are seriously trying to go for silver league? Not that i do really care but that’s kinda… ah well I just don’t say anything.

Deso has less coverage/organisation than half of the silver league servers since DVG it’s just a shame its too late to drop in time imo.

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

in Match-ups

Nauda.3678

Who are you trying trick here?XD Guilds stating in their stream that they’re trying to perform bad etc.
And less coverage then half of the silve rleague? You guys must be kiddingXD

in Match-ups

Repuran.1859

Who are you trying trick here?XD Guilds stating in their stream that they’re trying to perform bad etc.
And less coverage then half of the silve rleague? You guys must be kiddingXD

Last week we lost to Kodash and it wasn’t intentional, we seriously are a 90% PvE server now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Thanks Abaddon’s for the awesome fights at Eternal Battlegrounds. Greatly outnumbered by your strong blob force but hey, we loved Pangloss too much ;-)

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: petterikr.4263

petterikr.4263

Sorry for the naked stuff at Blobbadons border tonight. TLA got a bit drunk and crazy and nudism happened.

Temppu (Katoamistemppu, Temppu Murisee Murr, Arnold Did Temppu, Kummitustemppu, Temppu Banana)
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: yurdo.6985

yurdo.6985

Fun times at EB this night, INVI had an open farm event so I decided to knock at baruch bay’s keep for a while. Can’t believe you guys felt for the same portal tactic twice. Farm was succesfull, lots of lootbags, as for loosing our towers, never cared much about ppt myself and progress made to silver league!

Anyway nice fights from baruch bay. Abbadon stop running that much, only fight vs you guys was at SM when the gates were closed

(edited by yurdo.6985)

in Match-ups

Posted by: piketis.2804

piketis.2804

Töka, AKGL’s RL and Comander. Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: mugen.1582

mugen.1582

where the hell have they eyes? maybe rent for gold?…
oh, sorry, they are abbadons.. yes, i know..

in Match-ups

Nauda.3678

Well it’s a guildgroup more or less. Guess you call that discipline.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Yeah we’ll drop a few ranks due to the loss of coverage and numbers after this matchup, no matter what they say about ‘playing bad’ to get to the Silver leagues.
Deso has got alot more of rebuilding and reorganization than it ever has had to do to even be competitive there, there’s things happening to our community that some people may try to brush under the carpet, but it’s happening.

Sorry I brought this out in public, but it has to be said.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Magnetron.5823

Well.. some guilds want to drop to silver league, what is totally bullkitten ofcourse. Yes we are a bit outnumbered but I was trying to get some good guilds to here and I have said that to some of our community.

These guilds wont come if we are not in the gold league, but hey! We lost 40 DVG! We are so bad now.

Sorry deso, but do you even know how silver league will be ? Boring fights, No players to fight…

I rather die 1000x then to go in silver league..

Brave warriors in Deso, very brave.

/ashamed

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harrier.9380

Harrier.9380

Sorry deso, but do you even know how silver league will be ? Boring fights, No players to fight…

/ashamed

If things keep going as they do now, staying in the silver league will be a success. As long as Anet keeps throwing in more and more PvE stuff, Desolation will prefer doing it over WvW. And it’ll keep going down until it’s matched against Vabbi.

“Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit,
because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.”

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

Well.. some guilds want to drop to silver league, what is totally bullkitten ofcourse. Yes we are a bit outnumbered but I was trying to get some good guilds to here and I have said that to some of our community.

These guilds wont come if we are not in the gold league, but hey! We lost 40 DVG! We are so bad now.

/ashamed

Magnetron please take yourself over to our internal forum and you will find my response to your post.

Axle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

And less coverage then half of the silver league? You guys must be kidding XD

I think it is important to distinguish being playing badly (no-one said that Desolation are aiming to play ‘badly’), and making the conscious decision to ignore the Game Meta (working for PPT) and playing well but not for points.

Not one of the Desolation WvW Guilds will play badly. Every single Desolation WvWer is intensely proud of the skill and professionalism they bring to the game. To accuse any of us of deliberately throwing in the game is unthinkably bad form.

What the Desolation Guilds have all agreed, is that our current coverage is such that we would find any attempt to play for the win in the Gold League a frustrating and possible unavoidable game-killer for us.

Desolation has to go through a phase of re-consolidation – and in the mind of many of us, to do this we would be better off in the Silver League. As such, a collective decision was taken to concentrate on fun and not on PPT.

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

+1 for Bloodwort

Axle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

Nice fights vs BULL on BB BL.

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

Great fights with Bull tonight in BB borderland! numbers aside, they were some great fights and you were great practice for us. Hope to see more of you later in the week

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asharona.9741

Asharona.9741

Hey guys, great fights in Baruch borderland. We hope to see you again this week <3

Asharona/Azharon – The Bullfighters [BuLL] – Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

One of those weird moments in GW2 on Desolation BL this evening. I had just flipped Bauer’s Estate and was looking around for my next target when an Abbadon Ranger came up next to me. He didn’t threaten me so I thought “WTH – let’s enjoy the view!” We stood there for about 5 minutes, then both jumped down and went our own way.

http://i.imgur.com/3UVyuag.jpg

A little later on, went to flip another capture point, and he was fighting 1v1 against a Desonian warrior I think. He lost. Sad about that – I had personal reasons for thinking the Desonian he was up against was a kitten .

I was rooting for you, fella!

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

That’s nice to see it’s a very rare thing these days

Tried something similar from time to time but i always get bad results, first time jumped up and down got miss-interpreted as a challenge for a dual i guess second time waved and got set on before i had completed the animation and 3rd time i stood still and got miss-interpreted as an easy AFK kill so many mindless killers out there lol

Axle

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: yurdo.6985

yurdo.6985

Fun fights at BB borderland last night.
Started to record at the end of our raid night
Here’s the vid, didnt care to edit etc yada yada.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-7izgKxIso

Nice fighting [Bull] <3. Hope to face you guys more this week.

(edited by yurdo.6985)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Nice weekend, we ninjaed more than thirty strongholds and fought against bigger numbers with success.
It was funny to scout the Abaddon´s blob and take the strongholds inmadiately after them.

Best,

Haltair

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

CU Deso. War will miss u guys.

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

Sad to hear [War] is jumping the gun aswell. Thank you for everything folks and [EXG] are wishing you the best of luck in you’re future raiding!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Magnetron.5823

Great idea, to not play WvW too fall in the silver league.. Losing more guilds everyday.

R.I.P Desolation.

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

Who said we are not playing WvW? We are not playing for points which is something different. And lets be honest Magnetron – who gives a kitten about PPT nowadays?

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

R.I.P desolation

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kurppa.9473

Kurppa.9473

Yeah RIP us all on Desolation.

Now lets arise again alongside Tequatl!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Deso will be rebuilding until Anet makes WvW appealing to the PvErs or PvE suddenly gets boring, then Deso will have an army of PuGs again. Aslong as FG, GoD, INVI, Coin, TLA, AFTL, EXG and sorry if i missed any, stick around we can still put up a fight during prime time

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

(edited by Ins.7139)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kurppa.9473

Kurppa.9473

Deso will be rebuilding until Anet makes WvW appealing to the PvErs or PvE suddenly gets boring, then Deso will have an army of PuGs again. Aslong as FG, GoD, INVI, Coin, TLA, AFTL, EXG and sorry if i missed any, stick around we can still put up a fight during prime time

Atleast you listed one too many ^^ Coin already hopped to Blackgate afaik.

in Match-ups

Magnetron.5823

Guess it is time to look for a new open world PVP game, cause I will not change a server to enjoy my time in the game.

Any suggestions?

in Match-ups

Repuran.1859

Lol 3rd guild to leave this week and have to admit Coin were one of the most respectable guilds we had, good luck in NA Beatrix and Coin.