25/10 FA/YB/CD

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Naval warfare… yeah, we’ll get right on that.

Our t2 talents are multi-faceted. If you don’t wish to diversify to all of those facets, enjoy t890320. Having a serious navy is a very real part of higher tear servers.

wait, CORE….weren’t you guys on IOJ just a couple weeks ago?

Who is this CORE you speak of? We are the FA [NAVY] seeking water combat battles with all severs. SRSLY though, we’ll beat your BEHINDS regardless of what server we’re on.

jesus dude it was just a question cause i thought i recognized the tag, chill off the roids for a second

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Naval warfare… yeah, we’ll get right on that.

Our t2 talents are multi-faceted. If you don’t wish to diversify to all of those facets, enjoy t890320. Having a serious navy is a very real part of higher tear servers.

wait, CORE….weren’t you guys on IOJ just a couple weeks ago?

Who is this CORE you speak of? We are the FA [NAVY] seeking water combat battles with all severs. SRSLY though, we’ll beat your BEHINDS regardless of what server we’re on.

jesus dude it was just a question cause i thought i recognized the tag, chill off the roids for a second

how did our troll guild get you so upset m8?

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archilese.3218

Archilese.3218

That was the CORE drunk night, sorry about that

Yes CORE moved off IoJ to FA for the leagues, for various reasons

Archilese
Professional Rallybot

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

For all those boasters in FA:

Watch your mouth and your words in the forums, or you can make mad the Yak and you will suffer the fate of Borlis Pass.

You are warned…

BTW its 5:18 am central US and Yaks is winning.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Make love, not war.

Attachments:

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skroo.1560

Skroo.1560

So obviously a zerg server.

Skroo [POV][ROLL] – Yak’s Bend

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

For all those boasters in FA:

Watch your mouth and your words in the forums, or you can make mad the Yak and you will suffer the fate of Borlis Pass.

You are warned…

You might need to follow your own advice as well.

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Good show YB!

Looks like you folks are putting in some overtime this weekend.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

Meow will never let Yaks and CD have CD BAY NEVER!!!!!! When we are here.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: nikkistar.1409

nikkistar.1409

So, not to be a Debbie Downer here, but I was fully anticipating YB to be outnumbered by FA and CD this week. So far this isn’t the case, and we have fielded numbers overnight as well. Can someone tell me when we got the huge influx of players that caused us to have a 2+ hour queue for EB last night. I don’t keep up with the jones on the forums, so I just started noticing a few weeks ago a queue during that day as well. Did our PVErs come play, or what in the deuce happened?

[Yak’s Bend] [BV] Blackwater ‘Buttwater’ Vanguard – Leader
Ele/Nanumee – Mez/Boba Bunny – Thief/Star Shadowfang

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deceite Sazen.5430

Deceite Sazen.5430

Also, lovely fight at Redbriar.

I agree… Those fights were amazing

Ectoplasm Ltd [GLOB]
Yak’s Bend

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

brandon.6735

Meow says hi yak.

Attachments:

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bass.1697

Bass.1697

The fights at CD bay just now were pretty awesome. Strong showing by FA despite being attacked on all sides. This is going to be a fun week

Yak’s Bend

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Great fights in YBBL last night especially around NE Tower. I hope FA and CD loved our Supply traps. I like the solo Guardian that FA sent up to try to set them off but he missed three of them! Three!

Keep up the good fight Yak’s Bend!

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odokuro.5049

Odokuro.5049

Is FA already complaining about us being in the lead because of our zerg numbers, seriously….

The Self-Proclaimed Pervy Sage of Yaks Bend.
https://www.twitch.tv/amazinphelix

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

brandon.6735

Is FA already complaining about us being in the lead because of our zerg numbers, seriously….

IM not we love u guys trying to take CD bay with more numbers then us

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

YB and CD, you won’t take CD Bay as long as Meow is there, your 80 man zergs won’t help you. Keep the bags coming though.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: nikkistar.1409

nikkistar.1409

Man, I never thought I would see the day that CD and FA folks talked about YB’s numbers. Geez, im in the twilight zone.

[Yak’s Bend] [BV] Blackwater ‘Buttwater’ Vanguard – Leader
Ele/Nanumee – Mez/Boba Bunny – Thief/Star Shadowfang

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Nick.6972

Who cares, calm down people.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

Meow is looking for GvGs, whisper me or Phill in-game to arrange one.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShadowBorn.6984

ShadowBorn.6984

LOL, at several points during the night on FA BL, for like 2-3 hours after reset, FA had like 3 guilds+some greens and had numbers bigger than ours [ONE] group. And the constant running away holy kitten. I mean we were bored guys…literally bored a few times. What I don’t get is when a group is coming at you, why do you run? You have height advantage, or have siege, you have numbers of an approximately equal or slightly greater sum…why run? FA and CD complaining about opposition size lol, that’s entertaining in and of itself.

Kumori ~ [One]

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: dragonrage.8921

dragonrage.8921

FA if your trying to break Yaks Bends will to fight please don’t try you wont succeed. Many servers have tried, and even though many of our opponents have trampled us in the end they still didn’t succeed in that aspect we are the Evil Empire don’t forget that. You can scare off our fair weathers, you can scare off the achievement hunters but you will never break all of us. That being said keep up the good fight that’s what makes it fun.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

So, not to be a Debbie Downer here, but I was fully anticipating YB to be outnumbered by FA and CD this week. So far this isn’t the case, and we have fielded numbers overnight as well. Can someone tell me when we got the huge influx of players that caused us to have a 2+ hour queue for EB last night. I don’t keep up with the jones on the forums, so I just started noticing a few weeks ago a queue during that day as well. Did our PVErs come play, or what in the deuce happened?

Because Leagues that’s why. Maybe they finally want to be involved? Or just want their Season 1 Achievements lol.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

I’m glad there are other people who like fighting in the water besides. me. It’s really underappreciated

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

This is wonderful. I was soo worried this league was gonna suck and now YB came out of nowhere.

This is great.

Couldn’t be happier to be honest.

I hope YB can keep it up, SBI gave up.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

LOL, at several points during the night on FA BL, for like 2-3 hours after reset, FA had like 3 guilds+some greens and had numbers bigger than ours [ONE] group. And the constant running away holy kitten. I mean we were bored guys…literally bored a few times. What I don’t get is when a group is coming at you, why do you run? You have height advantage, or have siege, you have numbers of an approximately equal or slightly greater sum…why run? FA and CD complaining about opposition size lol, that’s entertaining in and of itself.

Again. We were bored because all you did was blob. You point out that we had 3 guild groups running seperately. There ya go. If you want fights on reset, step out of your blob and fight. I mean kitten, CD was running a really organized zerg of significant size and they still didn’t want to fight you. There’s a common denominator to all these situations you seem to be overlooking.

CORE had no more than 20 people the entire night. HOPE had 18? BOMB was the biggest with like 35-40. According to my guildies who actually got in right away Yaks was running 60+ easily. Good job keeping that organized though. Takes a lot to keep a map zerg together in any reasonable shape.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cheloss.1453

Cheloss.1453

Good battles YB BL, I hope to maintain the pressure, My old friends yak

Por la Razón o La Fuerza [CL]
Fuerte de Aspenwood

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nozzie.2067

Nozzie.2067

Can someone tell me when we got the huge influx of players

When Anet turned WvW into achievement point Mecca. After all, I’ve been told that YB is Dulfy’s home server. If opposing players dropped ascended armour/rare skins/mini pets we would probably have every map queued 24/7.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ResetSmith.3719

ResetSmith.3719

Can someone tell me when we got the huge influx of players

When Anet turned WvW into achievement point Mecca. After all, I’ve been told that YB is Dulfy’s home server. If opposing players dropped ascended armour/rare skins/mini pets we would probably have every map queued 24/7.

Pretty much. People just capping bloodlust and camps and slapping yaks and not communicating with anyone just wanna get those achievement pts.

FA – lehcar elocin [CORE]

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

FABL reset was really not that bad for FA. We held all the northern stuff for at least 3 hours into reset when we finally lost woodhaven to about a 50man YB group. I believe our garrison waypoint was the first one up in the BLs and we didn’t lose it till late OCX because of a late call out. That YB zerg was big, but nothing we’ve never seen before. FA does poor on reset because we have lots of tagless guild groups. 20 man groups just can’t compete with reset blobs. We did have a guy tag up a couple hours in, but even at that point I doubt that zerg got bigger than 35 at any given point. The down side for YB is all those tagless guild groups become much more dangerous during the week when they can all get into a map, and other servers aren’t reset night blobbing. Lastly calling out HOPE rofl… when they get there 30 into a map instead of 12 like on reset the pain will be coming. GG so far though YB.

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

Believe me, none of us think we’ve won yet. FA is not laying down and even CD hasn’t given up yet. We fully expect to bite, steal, scratch, and bleed for whatever place we get this week. Just because we can field some numbers doesn’t mean we’re rolling our faces over the keyboards to win. We have a lot of people working tirelessly for how we do.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Nick.6972

So much zerging even more than last week. It’s insane.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

LOL. Welcome to day 2. We had a lot of fun last night protecting the seven seas of YB BL. I love this ego from YB, you guys are like baby magswag. You brought a map zerg into bay, and pretty much never left. You could have pushed our garri easily, but instead you all keep hugged inside bay. It was honestly a terrible allocation of your resources, CD had fewer people and more objectives on our bl. I guess you guys got a little forum warrior ammo from it, but that’s the ONLY thing you accomplished.

I’m pretty new to FA, but the difference between us and other servers you’re used to facing is pretty simple. Everyone pushes hard through the weekend, easy. But we can queue your bl at 2pm est on a weekday. And we will. SBI had a lead until around… Monday I think. It was all downhill from there for them. I think you’ll be fun to fight, but you’re no SBI.

If you guys wanna break off from that map zerg and have a fun 20v20 or similar numbers, give me a shout. FA doesn’t like blobbing that big unless it’s absolutely necessary to get an objective back. Yeah, we’ll run everytime 20 v 80, especially when you’ll only fight us with those numbers in cannon range from a keep. I’m looking forward to at least some good fights, but not necessarily expecting them given the blobs I saw last night.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Yeah, they swear they don’t run in zergs (just like mag does). I guess, when Core and Hope join up to fight you at once, it isn’t a huge zerg at that moment.

But yeah, they came out for SBI last week (and it didn’t help that DB didn’t really show up).

The weekend wasn’t too bad for us, but they pulled away during the weekdays, in the afternoon when we don’t have a lot of coverage. That will be the test for you YB.

Now, I just have to say……what is wrong with you FA? Why aren’t you taking care of buisness? This is supposed to be the 2nd easiest matchup in the leagues. You are facing #14 and #10, and you are in a fight.

Seems like leagues were a good idea.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Now, I just have to say……what is wrong with you FA? Why aren’t you taking care of buisness? This is supposed to be the 2nd easiest matchup in the leagues. You are facing #14 and #10, and you are in a fight.

We’re fine. Thanks for asking though lil buddy!

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

you will suffer the fate of Borlis Pass.

Our only fate was having to pop express Merchants to manage all your bags…
But thanks for thinking of us…. we miss you guys

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pixelles.4869

Pixelles.4869

Think Honnor is no longer with us, Yums and AI should still around somewhere, I’ll be on the hunt for the guild HOPE formerly known on Yak’s as RAM for personal grudges

D’awww, I miss him, but glad to see Yum’s are still at it, AI too! Will be on the lookout.

As for RAM/HOPE… I run with RAM sometimes, you’ll deffo run into them

Pix, Yum’s not active in WvW anymore. We took Despicable [Me] + WvW’ers of [Yum] + a small group called [AoE] and made [One] a few mts ago.

And stop with this “blob” thing, we are pretty much 1 guild. quite larger in size. Tonight on FA BL it was just our guild with the exception of 1/4 non guildies.

Good fights tonight and good luck everyone.

You heard it here first folks. When 60+ is made up of 75% guildies it’s not a blob. More like a havoc group right? lol

Marie! Sad about Yum, but I’ll still be on the lookout for ONE then.

TBH this thread speaks for itself in regards to the FABL “ONE” blob on reset, as others have pointed it out as well. Think the point people are making is the boasting on the behalf of Yak’s about others running while you had such a big blob :P. At this point I don’t care haha, I was just saying I’m hoping to get some more balanced fights, since I didn’t remember being so zergy when I was on YB, but like Aluminum said, it was reset. Keep it classy my old Yakkies <3 and wish you guys the best of luck this week.

crochet lover, guinea pig mama & avid PvP’er <3

Fort Aspenwood

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pixelles.4869

Pixelles.4869

FA does poor on reset because we have lots of tagless guild groups. 20 man groups just can’t compete with reset blobs. We did have a guy tag up a couple hours in, but even at that point I doubt that zerg got bigger than 35 at any given point. The down side for YB is all those tagless guild groups become much more dangerous during the week when they can all get into a map, and other servers aren’t reset night blobbing. Lastly calling out HOPE rofl… when they get there 30 into a map instead of 12 like on reset the pain will be coming. GG so far though YB.

+1.

This explains FA better than I ever could.

crochet lover, guinea pig mama & avid PvP’er <3

Fort Aspenwood

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

I love this ego from YB, you guys are like baby magswag.

Please don’t ever compare us to Yak’s Bend.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Nick.6972

I wish CD was doing better.
I hate it when the whole outcome is already known – either team A or B will win.
I don’t remember ever having a match where all sides are equally strong.

Eh, I’m always cheering for the losers.
Dont give up.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naztharius.7639

Naztharius.7639

I love this ego from YB, you guys are like baby magswag.

Please don’t ever compare us to Yak’s Bend.

I think it was more of an insult to Yak’s lol.

Commander Naztharius – [KWBH]
GM of Kingswood Brotherhood -SBI
Bringer Of Truth

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Seems like a lot of talking from YB guilds.

Any of them looking for a gvg this week?

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merrikk.6790

Merrikk.6790

I saw a lot of bandwagon server floppin guild tags last night and feel a personal pride at everybody complaining about our numbers and blobs. It’s our PVE people coming out in strength to get their achievements, or to participate in the League, but we love them and hope they stay. I personally would not care one bit if we won this match up because we happened to have more numbers at wherever you nerds were looking for your GvGs. It will be a tough fight for us this week, but we are not going to give in, no matter if it’s the weekend, or a weekday. You will see.

BTW: the NAVY guild on FA Is awesome. I always saw you guys on deck of your borderland ships. I bet you guys have that In the Navy song on repeat in your Team Speak ? :D

Yak’s Bend [LOOT][POV]

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

BTW: the NAVY guild on FA Is awesome. I always saw you guys on deck of your borderland ships. I bet you guys have that In the Navy song on repeat in your Team Speak ?

That was the product of CORE drinking. I blame it on the rum, the sailor blood was strong with me last night.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: johnpoc.8732

johnpoc.8732

I wish CD was doing better.
I hate it when the whole outcome is already known – either team A or B will win.
I don’t remember ever having a match where all sides are equally strong.

Eh, I’m always cheering for the losers.
Dont give up.

It’s not that easy, FA and YB have tons more players than we do.

Lockn Loada/Ryu Shueki
[RUN] solo/duo roamer

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShadowBorn.6984

ShadowBorn.6984

It’s very easy to talk big, more so online, even more extremely so that you have no idea who you are fighting by name in WvW. blob, zerg, or mindless whatever you call us is just all talk. Is it important and do I hope to place first this week? Hells yea who doesn’t. But what is more important is that we all have fun, win some lose some, but that can only happen if we fight. So please please please, fight and don’t always turn tail and run away, PLEASE. We don’t smell that bad I swear lol.

I hope to catch some of you guys in the upcoming days. I hope we can all learn at least one thing from each other. Can’t wait, goodluck the rest of the week guys no hard feelings sorry if I came on condescending or anything I am just pumped….hurrrrrr

Kumori ~ [One]

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: metachu.2376

metachu.2376

11 hour commanding marathon holding EBG on reset for CD. Lost only klovan the whole time there =)… at oceanic times we were holding with just 5 people against the YB and FB zergs rofl. Nice fights with YB GLOB at the reset though.

Apsallar[KA]

Apsallar/Metachu/Applesallar aka Apples
[KA]rmagaming of Jade Quarry.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

11 hour commanding marathon holding EBG on reset for CD. Lost only klovan the whole time there =)… at oceanic times we were holding with just 5 people against the YB and FB zergs rofl. Nice fights with YB GLOB at the reset though.

Apsallar[KA]

Indeed nice fights! We had a great time fighting you guys during reset.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

All I can say is from Yaks – great fights all around. Learned quite a bit already from this fight, by you guys who are use to the higher tiers and that are playing for every tick. Will def use the knowledge to help strengthen YB later down the line. ^^

Even if we do get stomped by the end of the week, awesome fights all day long. Keep it up. ^^ FA’s EU crowd is very spot on though, good job there!

[One]

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

2 weeks til our date in hills CORE<3

Isle Of Janthir